[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawthread: Normal Wednesday /b/read Eh.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101
File: Crim.png (207 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Crim.png
207 KB, 900x900
Drawthread: Normal Wednesday /b/read

Eh.
>>
>>689756310
Hey Crimge how ya doin faggot
>>
>>689756310
Afternoon Crim, how are you?
>>
File: BoVHipF.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BoVHipF.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
I am here because of the people who support the ideea that /waifu/ is soon dying.
Why, you may ask?
People already are having fun in discord/ts/telegram, and they don't feel the need to come and post in here anymore.

This thread was supposed to be like a chat, for people with similar opinions and things they like, anime.

Now that they have ts, discord, tele, they don't bother coming in here anymore.
You know them by the common name.
superior thread
/waifu/
>>
File: Crim.png (82 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Crim.png
82 KB, 900x900
>>689756475
(You) <3

>>689756523
I'm alright, taking requests. Keeping the threads goin' I guess for now.

>>689756616
If your thread is dying I'd be more focused on actually promoting and encouraging people to have fun there than waste time here. But that's my opinion.

Taking requests.
>>
>>689757152
You relaxing the best way you know how.

(other than drawing if that's the best way)
>>
>>689757152
>f your thread is dying I'd be more focused on actually promoting and encouraging people to have fun there than waste time here. But that's my opinion.

Ignore, it's just a shitposter.
>>
>>689757152
requesting a silly hat
>>
File: 1466017673643.jpg (103 KB, 850x602) Image search: [Google]
1466017673643.jpg
103 KB, 850x602
>>689756616
In saved this.
>>
File: 1457964016780.jpg (51 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1457964016780.jpg
51 KB, 331x331
I am here because of the people who support the ideea that /waifu/ is soon dying.
Why, you may ask?
People already are having fun in discord/ts/telegram, and they don't feel the need to come and post in here anymore.

This thread was supposed to be like a chat, for people with similar opinions and things they like, anime.

superior thread
/waifu/
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 603x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 603x611
Why, you may ask?

superior thread
/waifu/
>>
File: Gc4gmwQ.jpg (40 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
Gc4gmwQ.jpg
40 KB, 492x492
/waifu/ > draw thread.
>>
File: 1447116629399.png (329 KB, 1024x1337) Image search: [Google]
1447116629399.png
329 KB, 1024x1337
Waifus forever
>>
File: 1465355036565.gif (407 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
1465355036565.gif
407 KB, 400x230
>>689756911
>>
We all know it's you Mai.
>>
File: UIuyUne.jpg (10 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
UIuyUne.jpg
10 KB, 252x276
Why, you may ask?

ELITISM IS WAIFUISM
>>
File: Crim.png (141 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Crim.png
141 KB, 900x900
>>689757342
Playing games is best way to relax.

>>689757415
Eh it's whatever.

>>689757560
This next.
>>
>>689758299
Hell yeah, what're you playing?
>>
>>689758299
If you are taking requests... Draw a Pitbull. The niggers of the dog world.
>>
Hey requesting her in various sexual positions.

Posted on /f/ a lot and a big request are newds.

Going to make a collab flash and need pics.
>>
File: Banana Mann.jpg (114 KB, 898x996) Image search: [Google]
Banana Mann.jpg
114 KB, 898x996
Banana Bloke is back from hell
>>
File: The Real Sugar Baby.png (794 KB, 1854x963) Image search: [Google]
The Real Sugar Baby.png
794 KB, 1854x963
>>689758604
>>
>>689758505
>The niggers of the dog world
Got an honest kek out of me
>>
File: dont you dare.jpg (48 KB, 720x374) Image search: [Google]
dont you dare.jpg
48 KB, 720x374
Many tried to spam us.
You just can't win, idiots.
We have more people, more power.
/waifu/ threads are superior in any way.
>>
File: hi there friend.png (261 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
hi there friend.png
261 KB, 1024x576
Can't we all just be friendly to each other and share music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEcSf1UUXoQ
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 720x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 720x679
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Layedback.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Layedback.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
Hey guys I don't have a fancy comp so I'll just lurk :D.
also mumei claim
>>
File: TAKAMURA.jpg (96 KB, 873x699) Image search: [Google]
TAKAMURA.jpg
96 KB, 873x699
Takamura here

I'm leaving

Goodbye, all of you, I've been here for around 7 or so months, not that it really matters. Just odd how much time I've sunk into this.

Just not a fan of the community and I think I've run my course as a member of it.

How I act in the community and in PMs is nowhere near my genuine self and I've been putting on a front for over half year, it's been exhausting and has been getting in the way of other personal matters.

I'm aware of the recent surge of users leaving or just minimizing participation and I've said on multiple occasions that I'll stay until the community dies. Problem is, It's not going to. So I'd just be lounging around until something medically urgent happens to me or I'll become unwanted, both of which I'm not too fond of as a result. Sorry to those I may have lead into believing that I'll be here for as long as I possibly can. I just can't see it happening at this point, and I won't put my own state of being and relationship with actual friends on the line just for the sake of an online community. It's just not worth it.

So with that, I'm off.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 720x720
>>689758731
>We have more people and more power
Then why are the threads dying?
>>
>>689758731
We may do but not all of us wants to start shit
>>
>>689758677
Solo... You are going to draw the Pitbull?
>>
File: Akiko_207.png (2 MB, 5120x3200) Image search: [Google]
Akiko_207.png
2 MB, 5120x3200
I'm just going to post my ava in here aswell.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 297x348) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 297x348
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>689759124
Nah, I just thought the comment was funny.
>Also I'm not Solo
>>
Since stuff seems to be moving too fast for me in the waifu thread I'll chill here.

>>689758731
>>689759133
Kill yourself Mai.
>>
File: Crim.png (133 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Crim.png
133 KB, 900x900
>>689758386
Destiny usually.

>>689758505
I'm not too great with dogs but I'll give it the good ol college try.

>>689758621
Hey dude how goes it?

>>689758778
Sure. Just lay down the shitpost. But it's cool if you don't.

>>689757560
Have a lot of silly hats, cause you're worth it.
>>
shitposting is dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this threads to was most likely some faggot spammer, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said 4chan was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here
>>
>>689759222
Thanks fam, copied
>I'm not checking your trips faggot
>>
shitposting is dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this threads to was most likely some faggot spammer, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said 4chan was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here
>>
File: .halo.png (25 KB, 704x669) Image search: [Google]
.halo.png
25 KB, 704x669
Having drawn in a few days, sup thread?
>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
File: Swordbro.png (17 KB, 568x567) Image search: [Google]
Swordbro.png
17 KB, 568x567
>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
>>689759133
>admitting he uses avatars
fucking avatarfaggot
>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
File: gyw0ifl.png (343 KB, 494x596) Image search: [Google]
gyw0ifl.png
343 KB, 494x596
Why, you may ask?

superior thread
/waifu/
>>
File: Banana (Shitposter) Mann.jpg (349 KB, 912x1600) Image search: [Google]
Banana (Shitposter) Mann.jpg
349 KB, 912x1600
>>689759282
I'm pretty chill right now, I'm actually leaning towards posting more of my Gmod artwork on here.
>>
>>689759443
End your miserable life that requires you to shitpost on nice people's threads for enjoyment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ULIg_MgF8M
>>
>>689759645
cry some more faggot
>>
>>689759376
Waifu threads and drawthreads are spamming each other
>>
>>689759645
What's that? You want me to shitpost more? OK!
>>
>>689759282
Destiny's a pretty good game. Can't say much else about it though because I've never played it.
>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
shitposting is dead.

>>
Why, you may ask?

superior thread
/waifuuu/
>>
File: 1465665676666.gif (732 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465665676666.gif
732 KB, 500x281
I say we all just have a party where we all commit suicide.
>>
>>689759831
>I love how they keep running up the image limit with bad drawings and expect us to care.

What the fuck are they saying about us?
At least we don't post shit avatars made on internet.
>>
>>689760139
Yeah kek they can't even draw.
>>
File: IDK Karen 7.jpg (41 KB, 539x477) Image search: [Google]
IDK Karen 7.jpg
41 KB, 539x477
You guys are being played hard.
It's a shitposter trying to get you to do his work for him.
>>
File: 1465998206362.png (315 KB, 778x954) Image search: [Google]
1465998206362.png
315 KB, 778x954
super cute
>>
>>689760065
I'll get the kool-aid ready ::^)
>>
>>689760139
Honestly, the new drawthread should just be in the waifu threads now since they want to be here.
>>
>>689760139
Calm yourself, you're taking this way too seriously
>>
File: 1443655645648.jpg (116 KB, 850x957) Image search: [Google]
1443655645648.jpg
116 KB, 850x957
Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Joining means a reserved place in Strickland Propane
>Most importantly, grill.

Claimed.
>>
File: 1452137393569.jpg (98 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1452137393569.jpg
98 KB, 480x270
>>689760065
>too cowardly to sudoku
Nah man, I'm good.
>>
File: 3427.jpg (196 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
3427.jpg
196 KB, 620x877
So, this happened because 1 (ONE) shitposter wanted to troll /waifu/.
And you played his game.
We have nothing against you, this is meaningless.

>>689760481
No.
>>
File: 1441587324979.jpg (123 KB, 850x601) Image search: [Google]
1441587324979.jpg
123 KB, 850x601
Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed
>>
>>689760481
Go fuck yourself Mai.
>>
File: .halo.png (31 KB, 1330x832) Image search: [Google]
.halo.png
31 KB, 1330x832
>>689759734
I think i'll uh... comback later. yea.
>>
File: Galko.jpg (227 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Galko.jpg
227 KB, 1280x720
>>689760481
Nice.
Hi there.
>>
>>689760426
That would make sense, but we don't care enough to play their little game
>>
File: 1438540823020.jpg (161 KB, 850x813) Image search: [Google]
1438540823020.jpg
161 KB, 850x813
Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed,
>>
File: mist & flonne2.jpg (644 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
mist & flonne2.jpg
644 KB, 1280x1000
Requesting:
Flonne (On the right) from Disgaea (Added a butt picture from the original manga to help motivate)
http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Flonne
Mist (On the left) from Rune Factory
http://therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Mist_(RFF)

Performing tribadism sex, similar faces to the highlighted box in the upper corner.

More in a cute way from the these link. (I prefer it to be similar to these two please.)
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2292639?tags=tribadism
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2111871?tags=tribadism

Other Examples:
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2341146?tags=tribadism
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2180938?tags=tribadism

Please! and Thank you!~
>>
>>689759376
Halo pls
The email request
an
>>
>>689760481
>>689760570
touko from pokemon 2bh
>>
File: Prinz (65).jpg (71 KB, 567x803) Image search: [Google]
Prinz (65).jpg
71 KB, 567x803
>>689760481
Hello.
They made our thead theirs.
So let's do the same.
>>
File: Agitated Karen 1.png (100 KB, 572x536) Image search: [Google]
Agitated Karen 1.png
100 KB, 572x536
>>689760481
>>689760570
>>689760611
>>689760630
Fake shitposters
>>
>>689760610
Probably for the best. Seeya
>>
File: 1460481177604.jpg (184 KB, 850x1048) Image search: [Google]
1460481177604.jpg
184 KB, 850x1048
Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed ..
>>
File: 1438174762829.jpg (159 KB, 850x1148) Image search: [Google]
1438174762829.jpg
159 KB, 850x1148
Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed'
>>
File: 1466020382035.gif (223 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1466020382035.gif
223 KB, 300x300
Requesting drawfags to draw my waifu.

Or we hack you.
>>
File: Crim.png (101 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Crim.png
101 KB, 900x900
>>689758505
>
I hope this is alright

>>689759785
Yee it's a kinda grindy RPG/FPS that got a lot of flack early on but it's been coming back pretty well with Taken King DLC and honestly I can't say I regret putting the money out to get it, and it's cheaper now for people just getting into it beings as you can get the game and all current DLCs for like 60 bucks.
>>
File: 1lXMA.jpg (28 KB, 640x374) Image search: [Google]
1lXMA.jpg
28 KB, 640x374
Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed
>Most importantly, post waifus for us.
>>
File: 1442207774662.jpg (394 KB, 821x758) Image search: [Google]
1442207774662.jpg
394 KB, 821x758
Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed"
>>
File: why is everything on fire.gif (344 KB, 489x269) Image search: [Google]
why is everything on fire.gif
344 KB, 489x269
This community (not you draw bros) never ceases to disappoint me.
>>
>>689760847
This is smart, but i'm technologically retarded
They are fine

>yuuko
>>
File: Sketch153125423.png (211 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch153125423.png
211 KB, 960x1280
Cant finally gave birth to 5 kittens, one more is left ......probably!
>>
File: TAKAKAKAKAMURA.png (39 KB, 215x291) Image search: [Google]
TAKAKAKAKAMURA.png
39 KB, 215x291
>>689760718
don't tell anyone

>>689760847
don't hack us bro
>>
File: Non-amused Banana.jpg (420 KB, 912x1600) Image search: [Google]
Non-amused Banana.jpg
420 KB, 912x1600
I blame Chris for everything that happend
>>
File: 1461704065297.jpg (103 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1461704065297.jpg
103 KB, 894x894
>>689760570
>>689760630
>>689760611
>>689760690
>>689760757
You should try to make it less obvious, you know?

Drawfags, on behalf of /waifu/, I apologise. Ignore the troll.
>>
>>689761014
They are both shit, smartass.
>>
Toasting in epic bread
( ´_ゝ`)
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-15+at+01.50.17).jpg (17 KB, 464x450) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-15+at+01.50.17).jpg
17 KB, 464x450
Welp, time to fuck off the threads for the day

On a side note, anyone got Killing Floor 2 or Dark souls 3 and wanna shit around for a while?
>>
File: 1434500694844.jpg (209 KB, 850x1039) Image search: [Google]
1434500694844.jpg
209 KB, 850x1039
Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed:
>>
>>689760856
They have made strides to make the game better. I have a few friends who play it and have thoroughly enjoyed
>>
File: 1452816784881.jpg (93 KB, 850x665) Image search: [Google]
1452816784881.jpg
93 KB, 850x665
Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed\
>>
File: 1455561577531.jpg (139 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1455561577531.jpg
139 KB, 850x850
Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed|
>>
>>689761264
Mai you can stop, no one cares.

How many times have you pressed alt0129 today?
>>
Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this threads to was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said 4chan was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here
>>
>>689761077
Nice dubs
Kitten pics when?
>>
File: rhyth.png (473 KB, 1545x906) Image search: [Google]
rhyth.png
473 KB, 1545x906
Anybody wanna draw some lewd Rhyth from JSRF (in her outfit on the left?)

I can reward you with me saying whatever you like in a Patrick Warburton/Kronk voice
>>
File: TYqPh89.jpg (40 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
TYqPh89.jpg
40 KB, 400x315
Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed
>Most importantly, grill.sadasdas

Claimed|
>>
>>689761136
I know nothing of the people on here, but they seem very cool, I wouldn't consider them shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCnYVuQW4Y
>>
Apparently the /waifu/ fag that started this goes by the name Yuuko and he's trying to blame other people on /waifu/ for it.
>>
File: Happy Karen 13.png (160 KB, 808x797) Image search: [Google]
Happy Karen 13.png
160 KB, 808x797
>>689761134
You guys are really chill honestly. Glad you caught on so fast.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>689761151
Yo sorry for not following your stream properly
Work is busting my balls off
>>
>>689761524
Mai plz
>>
>>689761134
While I respect and accept the apology, I have to ask; Why must this happen? I mean, if people are looking for either thread and find it filled with stuff they don't like, won't it start to kill both communities?
>>
>>689761524
No, Yuuko started nothing, Mai started it. Also, fuck off Mai.
>>
File: received_1037550676327305.jpg (29 KB, 768x999) Image search: [Google]
received_1037550676327305.jpg
29 KB, 768x999
>>689761480
Kittens
>>
>>689761524
all waifufags from these guys to swordbro are complete cancer, it doesn't matter which individual started it.
>>
File: Crim.png (88 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Crim.png
88 KB, 900x900
>>689761189
Not to mention that they're dropping another DLC that's 14 GB of content.

>>689761662
Adorable
>>
why is there waifu spam again?
>>
Wow, now they are posting their shit avatars in here, cool.
>>
>>689761134
>another one pussying out after we planned in Discord
You don't deserve to be in our threads.

>>>/out/
>>
>>689761514
He says as they invade his threads for fun.

All of you were played like a damn fiddle.

>>689761524
No.
>>
>>689761654
>>689761633
He admitted it in the telegram you tards, all of /waifu/ supported him though so they are still responsible.
>>
>>689761815
Fuck off mai.
>>
>>689761654
No, fuck off it was Hand-kun
>>
>>689761756
Holy crap 14 Gigs? Damn what's the new DLC adding?
>>
>>689761842
aside from the fact that i don't use the groups kek

>yuuko
>>
/waifu/ is trying to use a scapegoat to take blame off themselves.
>>
>>689761756
rise of iron looks okay the enemies looks just like more reskined fallen the new area looks interesting
>>
>>689761760
waifu threads are dead and waifufigs were shitposting on their discord
>>
>>689761842
I disagree with you, it's easy to see through peasant tier lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Y-BnpQNSc
>>
>>689762068
pretty sad honestly
>>
File: IMG_0345.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
You know what? You guys are all a bunch of fags, trying to hurt my friends in /waifu/.
Fucking mongoloids.
>>
File: 1415225016398.jpg (193 KB, 535x633) Image search: [Google]
1415225016398.jpg
193 KB, 535x633
>>689761638
>Why must this happen?
It's a troll, and trolling is what they do. Hopefully this will be over soon and we will both have our comfy threads.

Please, in the future do not fall for the bait, /waifu/ has nothing against you.
>>
File: strawberry hand.jpg (452 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
strawberry hand.jpg
452 KB, 2592x1936
>>689762274
You're also a fake, Hand would never insult others. Don't disrespect his name.
>>
>>689761662
My god
Adorable
>>
>>689762398
Fuck off defector
Who the hell is this
>>
File: Crim.png (101 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Crim.png
101 KB, 900x900
>>689761760
Who knows

>>689761830
>>689761842
>>689761885
>>689761921
Spam is spam, and the one true fact is that nobody likes it done to them. Just go back to enjoying your thread, where you want to be anyways.

>>689761928
3 new areas, a raid, whole new story about the Iron Banner and Lord Saladin, new weapons, armor, ect, ect. Raising level cap again.
>>
>>689762529
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
File: swordbro.png (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
swordbro.png
16 KB, 500x500
>>689762448
>>689762398
>>689762453
STOP POSTING YOUR AVATARS IN HERE YOU RETARDS.
>>
>>689762398
At this point, I don't even know if it's trolling.

But thank you, and enjoy your threads whenever this ends
>>
>>689762654
Fuck off spammer
>>
File: 9.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>689762448
just get back to your thread, being this nice shouldn't be allowed
>>
>>689762593
That's one hell of a DLC
>>
Bye, I wish you all well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srns7NiO278
>>
File: demonz.png (37 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
demonz.png
37 KB, 750x600
>>
>>689762909
Hi there.
>>
This is glorious. I get back to /waifu/ see drawanons there trying to spam us, then come here and see drawthread being fucking flooded by one or two anons who don't even post there...

>>689762909
Also heya Demonz. Is your crisis over?
>>
>>689760943
>>689760949
Habuki is that you?
>>
>>689762909
welcome back champ, how was it
>>
>>689762654
Done, sword bro

>>689762764
I'm sorry but it's how most of us are in the thread
>>
>>689762909
What's good nigger?
>>
>>689760648
I will draw them. But I will finish it later... A lot of work to do... Im Gonna rape them.
>>
File: demonz.png (100 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
demonz.png
100 KB, 750x600
Guys...we...

...We can't beat them...they're too organized...to strong...I'm sorry...I failed...
>>
>>689763168
KEK
>>
>>689763284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIYvkGJHr08
>>
>>689760856
Thx dude.
>>
File: (oyo).png (20 KB, 769x547) Image search: [Google]
(oyo).png
20 KB, 769x547
My best draw
>>
File: Ombec_01.png (194 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Ombec_01.png
194 KB, 640x640
Well drawfags, I'm sure you'll be delighted to hear that aside from your thread /waifu/ is also getting a load of shit. I believe at least one or two are actual members here but the majority is just random shitposters

This whole ordeal has attracted my attention to this place though, and I'll try to oblige the rules. So how do things usually go down in these threads
>>
File: IMG_0621.jpg (607 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0621.jpg
607 KB, 2592x1936
you guys are cancer and you should die

also your spam was shit.
>>
File: Sketch15313118.png (86 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch15313118.png
86 KB, 960x1280
Mother cat feel asleep, she did a great job
>>
>>689762909
You didn't do shit. I'm disappointed.
>>
>>689763284
it's okay, it was pretty fun for a while.
>>
File: 160324_16.jpg (85 KB, 761x712) Image search: [Google]
160324_16.jpg
85 KB, 761x712
>>689761151
Ughghgh no. Bloody wish i had money for games.

Tell ya what: Garry's mod, KF1, or Forza Horizon 2.
>>
>>689763284
oh wow, that's rude demonz. We didn't do anything. We were just nice to you

>>689763478
shut up fake

>>689763438
Same here, but I can't draw so I'll post as an anon
>>
>>689758964
Godspeed my friend!
>>
File: Soren.png (168 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Soren.png
168 KB, 500x500
>>689763284
Demonz, most of them are chill peeps. It's like trying to fight a bunch of cute babys, you just can't do it (It's also illegal).
>>
>>689763478
Why would he post his avatar if he's going to shitpost anyways, huh?
>>
>>689763438
>Well drawfags, I'm sure you'll be delighted to hear that aside from your thread /waifu/ is also getting a load of shit. I believe at least one or two are actual members here but the majority is just random shitposters
>>
>>689763438
Make requests to figs, they might draw it.

If drawing, ask for requests, interact with other drawfags, or do quests.
>>
>>689760610
kek
>>
>>689763614
Garry' s Mod is fun if you have friends, all I can do is sit in a dead quiet room with enough mods to lag the thing when it starts up. Refund period's gone though, so yeh,
>>
File: lemonz.png (160 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
lemonz.png
160 KB, 1000x600
>you like drawing
>but you also like waifus

ha ha ha, I am the cancer.
What's up you miserable fucks?
>>
File: 2006104104.jpg (872 KB, 1078x1920) Image search: [Google]
2006104104.jpg
872 KB, 1078x1920
>>689763614
how about u hmu on Grindr my name is ChadDaddy1996 (like Chad Warden on YouTube have you seen his videos it's a little injoke I use frequently) anyway add me up just look for pic related and we can play a few games together and maybe play a little tummysticks if things get frisky >3>
>>
File: demonz.png (102 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
demonz.png
102 KB, 750x600
THEY'RE SO NICE TO EACHOTHER!!

ALL THEY DID WAS COMPLIMENT ME!! I CAN'T...I can't do it...I can't fight that...They really are better than us.

A bunch of waifufags. BETTER THAN US!!!

You know we filled like 4 of their threads and they didn't even NOTICE!! THEY JUST MADE MORE!!

WHAT ARE THEY!?!? WHAT AAAARREEEE THEEEY!!?!?!?!?!
>>
File: 14659748452341858255765.jpg (379 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
14659748452341858255765.jpg
379 KB, 2560x1920
>>689763284
I told u dude. Maybe later we can start a new draw thread. See you. >haha good spam!
>>689759570
I like your girl, I will rape her too.
>>
File: takA MUUU RAA.png (356 KB, 494x569) Image search: [Google]
takA MUUU RAA.png
356 KB, 494x569
>>689763702
j-just a prank

>>689763284
they're so fucking nice too
>>
So are we done with this flamewar or...?
>I missed Nintendo's E3 and I regret it
>>
>>689763913
Srly? Just people.
>>
>>689763913
They're us. But suck more dick.
>>
>>689763869
Hey. Enjoying CS:GO you fat fairy?
>>
>>689763913
We are... /waifu/
>>
File: demonz.png (87 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
demonz.png
87 KB, 750x600
>>
>>689763284
>one does not simply defeat the mighty demonz
>>
>>689763913
I had no clue the waifu fag were nice.
I just came in here, and everything was fucked
>>
>>689764119
Rest in pieces fag.
>>
>>689764119
>Inb4 demonz is later shown in /waifu/ claiming her every thread.
>>
>>689764119
Senpai no....
>>
File: image.png (97 KB, 458x266) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97 KB, 458x266
>>689764119
EHG PLZ
>>
>>689764119
>pat pat

Don't worry, you can always come back to us if you need compliments
>>
>>689764119
Draw more cats with your cool hair
>>
>>689764175
I don't have a waifu, wat do?
>>
>>689764229
Boi that's Demonz
>>
File: Demnos_001p.png (196 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Demnos_001p.png
196 KB, 640x640
>>689763478
Hand-kun has left /waifu/ some time ago
He is no longer amidst us
Nice bait though

>>689763663
This place seems cool too, different from /waifu/

>>689763812
I'll take requests but I'm more skilled with the pencil then I am the tablet

>>689763913
We tend to have a friendly attitude towards anyone who doesn't come in our thread shitting things up
Doesn't mean we're somehow better
Spamming the threads is pretty pointless indeed, most people figure this out rather quickly. What is going on right now is nothing special to /waifu/

>>689764175
Hello smuggles. I think I'm going to hang around here part-time. This place looks interesting
>>
>>689763998
Kek. Glad to have ya around then. ^ ^
>>
>>689764045
You didn't miss much. Apparently they previewed some of Pokemon Sun and Moon, then spent the rest of the time showing off the open world area of the new LoZ
>>
File: Crim.png (110 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Crim.png
110 KB, 900x900
>>689764119
You at least died a hero?

>>689764391
Welcome to drawthread

I gotta actually run and do some shit, it's been fun guys and take care. And Demonz, get yourself a beer or something.
>>
>>689764391
Same.
You'll never get me to draw with anything other than pen and pencil
>>
>>689764391
That's true. But demonz says we're more friendly which makes me wonder a bit about them too.
>>689764045
Pokémon and Zelda. That's it. Zelda looks fucking amazing

>>689764623
nah, he just disappeard when it was too much for him
>>
>>689764623
Later Crim.
>>
So... Is the flamewar over?
>>
>>689764175
stop posting avatars in here, please.
>>
File: lemonz.png (234 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
lemonz.png
234 KB, 1000x600
>>689763913
>not shitposting on /o/
Mate...
>>689764088
ay now I may be a fuckin fairy but im not fat, sunshine. One of those skeleton cunts, thats what happens when you eat drugs instead of dinner.

Stay in school.
>>689764175
my waifu is chitoge will you bully me desu
>>
>>689764745
He's EHG, not demonz.
Don't worry, newcommer's mistake.
>>
>>689764781
Speak English, half of what you're saying is coherent
>>
File: lax5.png (163 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
lax5.png
163 KB, 1000x800
hoy again
Any requests?
>>
The cringe is real, when's this shit going to be over.
>>
>>689764897
EHG, alright. Well, I asked for his name and he uh... well just jumped back to drawthread
>>
>>689764284
Draw I guess since you're in /draw/. Best part is that you can draw your draft waifu

>>689764391
I agree. I'll lurk to learn. Don't know which anon you dare sadly since I'm known by a lot with that

>>689764772
Deleted

>>689764781
Why would I?
>>
>>689764623
An hero. That was an AllahuAkbar mission.
>>
>>689765133
I like big hands
Do a trick
>>
>>689764175
This place can be pretty relaxing, when there's not a shit storm occurring. (Not you guys). But it happens more often then it should which is disappointing.

>>689764391
Hope you enjoy it here.
>>
>>689765259
I still blame Chris...
>>
>>689765376
I can't blame you for that.
>>
>>689765203
Shit nigga I can't draw either. Fuck
>>
>>689765259
We have the same problem to be honest. Shitstorms and Spidermans clicking on the wrong thread to spam.
Every day, all day.
>>
>>689765259
We know that feel over in /waifu/ lol

I'm curious. Who's the most well known anon here?
>>
Woot d&d night
>>
>>689765582
Anons here do not avatar fag usually
>>
>>689765564
>>689765203
>you only need to draw gud if you want results
>>
File: TTTTTTTTTAKamura.png (353 KB, 505x439) Image search: [Google]
TTTTTTTTTAKamura.png
353 KB, 505x439
>>689764424
yeah tho i think i'm gonna die actually. after the fiasco that happened in /waifu/, altho it was pretty dang fun, it made me realize a few things. i think i'm gonna stop being a faggot and start drawfagging instead of avatarfagging.
>>
>>689763869
Your waifu is cute.
>>
>>689756310
Question, I want to be part of this group but i'm not so sure anymore. Does the anon spammer always do this or will it end so I can draw with you guys
>>
>>689765684
the entire thread is avatarfagging anons that can't draw...
>>
File: succ.png (70 KB, 888x888) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
70 KB, 888x888
Im a bit upset
after all that, they're all so nice still
why are we the lesser's in this
>>
>>689765582
get out
>>
>>689764175
You did well smug
>>
I don't really care about this whole thing flame war, but it was a fun smoking a couple of cigarettes to.

Could some drawfag, like, draw Tatsumaki in a wedding dress.

You fags still take requests right?
>>
>>689763478
This is a repost btw guys.
>>
>>689765133
Rhyth from JSRF?

>>689761512
>>
File: lemonz.png (108 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
lemonz.png
108 KB, 1000x600
>>689765054
If you can't speak our language that's hardly my problem you yank bastard~
>>689765203
Cause it turns me on when you tell me how shit my waifu is, of course.
>>689765816
Damn fucking right she is, so any moe shit for me to draw fellas?
>>689765860
You, and the majority of drawfags need to leave the house more, you fucking succ monster.
>>689765968
gib refs
>>
>>689765575
There's one guy in particular you need to watch out for here though. His name is Chrishop. A guy who likes to act girly and will push his ideals on you harder than anyone I've seen before, even for 4chan standards.

He tries proving a point in all the wrong ways and he's known as a cancer around here.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 500x388
>>689765860
I sense social reform
>>
>>689765860
go away
>>
>>689766108
cat (bunny style) lingerie chitoge?~
>>
File: 1464305557476.png (126 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464305557476.png
126 KB, 600x600
>>689766108
Did you draw this?
>>
>welcoming waifucancer into the thread
>literally cloning swordbro dozens of times
>>
>>689766108
Faggot i hate you so much
>>
>>689766108
>Calling me the bastard when the Highlander sequels happened
>>
>>689766253
kden
>>689766278
nope.
>>689766361
join the club
>>
File: 1460432079334.jpg (220 KB, 558x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460432079334.jpg
220 KB, 558x1024
>>689766108
Shit, I'm on my phone with shitty hotel room internet, I think this'll suffice.
>>
>>689766128
>I'll lurk until I meet this guy due to curiosity
Now you got me baited to stay in this thread and lurk for a while. And talk with you.
>>
>>689765564
>>689765724
Kek. Practice makes perfect then?

>>689765860
Becuase we're used to shit posters. Even the spiderman spammer likes us

>>689765923
Thanks

>>689766108
Makes sense I guess
>>
>>689766458
nigga lingeries are lewd not cute. shocku.
>>
>>689766466
If you're here from waifu, please refrain from using your avatar
>>
File: Ruri585.jpg (161 KB, 1023x871) Image search: [Google]
Ruri585.jpg
161 KB, 1023x871
>>689764119
[Cries in Spanish]
>>
>>689766466
lol, lurking this entire time, Tatsu?
>>
>>689765860
speak for yourself bitch, I'm a pretty nice guy thank you very much.
>>
File: 1430096540424.png (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430096540424.png
56 KB, 500x500
>>689766108
I don't have anything to do today lem fuck you
>>689766132
>ive already been in one for the past few months
>>689766543
im so
upset
>>
>>689766278
Looks like Mandingo. They often avatar as a brown dog with curly floppy ears
>>
>>689766466
>>689766596
Unless it's a request, my bad.
>>
>>689766501
http://upcomingtalent.tumblr.com/
>>
>>689765968
Tats?
Weren't you leaving the /waifu/ threads?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.