[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a Zilean main anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: WHY IS IT NOT ZILEAN.png (575 KB, 1168x681) Image search: [Google]
WHY IS IT NOT ZILEAN.png
575 KB, 1168x681
ask a Zilean main anything
>>
>>689729741
How hard should I beat my wife to ensure she is obedient?
>>
Why are you so shit at the game?
>>
>>689729882
I'd say fairly hard
>>
>>689730035
very bad early game, his kit scales hard with ranks in abilities, his abilities rank 1 are all very bad
>>
>>689729741
why not pick a fun champion?
>>
Why haven't you played a good game yet?
>>
>>689729741
is it fun to always build the same things?
>>
would you please kill yourself?
>>
>>689729741
whats it like being extremely gay?
>>
wow i can't believe its really you aphro thank's so much for doing this reddit AMA can I just say I think your dick is huge and I'd camp you so hard It'd make you spurt hot juicy XP all over me
>>
>>689729741
playing supp is very hard go to hell
>>
>>689730932
I wish I could build different things as supp, but this is basically what you need to stay alive

its 45% cdr and items that give stats and teamfight value
>>
>Builds the same fucking thing every game
Oh boy, I'll bet your teams love you. Grats on the win streak that you're showing us instead of your full profile.
>>
>>689729741
how do you win games when team mates feed?zilean is not a carry, how do you win early game?
>>
>>689730636
Zilean is fun, about 80% of my games (that I win) are turns, I think those are the most enjoyable games
>>
Rank?
>>
>>689729741
wtf is your rank anon
>>
>>689733821
you dont win early game, especially lvl 1-4 are basically pushing and preventing getting killed.

Zilean doesnt really have "powerspikes", but his lvl 7-13+ are extremely potent

Even when your teammates feed, your ultimate is counters teams that are bad at allocating resources. If they invest too much cooldowns or sacrifice positioning on "the first kill / catch" of a teamfight and you can ult that person, its a huge outplay
>>
Ah to play support. I love support. Until you get an ADC that is literally a fucking potato. I have no idea what to do when that happens. Do you just let dipshit lose his lane, feed and roam to help mid/top? Or do you just sit and suffer in bottom lane knowing there's nothing you can do while your ADC types broken English about how it's your fault?
>>
>>689729741
Why are you such a faggot?
>>
File: elo.png (42 KB, 1631x699) Image search: [Google]
elo.png
42 KB, 1631x699
>>689733894
>>689734232
my rank fluctuates a lot, but I was diamond the entire season
I spent like half a month in Dia 1, but I was Diamond 5 too, see pic related
>>
>>689729741
why are you so much of a cuck that you main support?
>>
>>689729741
build path?what do you do in lane up to lvl 6,q cost a lot of mana
>>
>>689729741
Have you ever approached the idea that there might be a game worth playing?
>>
>>689734740
Actually, I select Mid as my first role almost every time, but currently, even if you have support as your second choice, you're basically getting it every time

I also think I'm better at support. You can build a teamcomp around Zilean mid as an utility midlaner, but that doesnt really work in soloqueue. You're better off having someone with massive, guaranteed burst and solo kill potential. Thats something Zilean just doesnt have.
His burst is situational, low and unrealiable.
>>
>>689735130
Oh, thanks.
>>
>>689734429
Zilean has plenty of options to play from behind, thats why I like him so much.

Getting towerdived post 6 almost always goes wrong for the enemy team due to his zone control and ultimate.
If they go for a kill on your adc, you ult him, land a stun, slow 2 people and exhaust someone

I usually help pushing the wave for my "potatoe" carries. Pushing the wave is very underrated, Zilean can outpush all enemy supports, and if your adc has an aoe waveclear he can still get farm for almost free

Having a potato adc is bad for you because they usually heal during ignite or dont heal at all for you
>>
>>689729741
Why the eye over the frost queens? The spooky ghosts provide a lot of utility and it looks like you rarely have to worry about giving up the extra slot for the sightstone.
>>
>>689734791
Sightstone + boots
Locket
Zekes
Lategame item is either Banshees or Crystal Szepter. You're already maxxed on CDR when you finish Zekes, so you're free to buy anything at that point.
>>
>>689735130
I prefer to build him for damage and go mid, no one expects 1k+ damage from this old man
>>
>>689736124
>>689736366
Basically you need the item slot. I played with Spooky Ghosts for a long time, even after it was nerfed
Its an ok item for scouting and long range peel, but having the extra item slot is just way better

also the slow from the ghosts just isnt quite enough to reliably hit the stun or to even get in range

>>689736366
forgot to mention to complete Eye before locket in the buildpath
>>
>>689736600
Damage really isnt his strong point. If you land a stun you can do 1k+ dmg, but unless the bomb holder dies immediately, its only half that as burst, and then the other half comes THREE SECONDS later.
Your upfront single target burst just isnt good

Buildpath for mid would be Roa, Morellos + Cdr Boots + free of choice (Ludens or Deathcap recommended)
>>
>>689737059
His damage is fine as soon as you get your first needlessly large rod, but no it's not his strong point
>>
>>689736600
but I once killed a Mundo with a double bomb and got an instant kill on a stealth, full hp Eve

she was like "wtf" because the death report said 1.5k dmg in 0.0 seconds
>>
>>689737521
Do you have enough mana with that build as support? I used to have to build morello, athene's and a tear, and I would still run out of mana
>>
>>689734791
You shouldnt use your Q to harass, you will just run out of mana with the enemy sustaining hp faster than you regen mana

his kit currently is to stay full mana and then use it all in a big, long exchange. At level 6 you barely have enough mana for a full combo and Ultimate. Wasting half your mana beforehand, and constantly overextending is just going to get you killed in the end
>>
>>689738179
his mana costs came way down. But still, wasting your mana to harass isnt worth it

land a stun or dont harass at all. especially rewind is a huge waste of mana unless you make the trade really worth it
>>
>>689729741
STUFF PLS
>>
fart
>>
File: millionZilean.png (353 KB, 515x352) Image search: [Google]
millionZilean.png
353 KB, 515x352
this is an old pic btw, I have mastery Rank 7 now
>>
>>689734259
What kind of shit teams have you been coming against that can't counter a measly ult when you're being a useless support? Any decent support player will outplay you easily.
>>
>>689741119
yes, actually, you lose lane versus most supports

but in teamfights you have a higher impact, nobody can really beat you there
>>
>>689741460
You've yet to come up against a good team I'm afraid. I've played Zilean as support from BETA and that shit only works in Season 1/2 or against dim wit moron teams.
>>
>>689741720
Additionally, as a prepare team with our self named "Chronotank" setup, we won nearly every game we played until a team had both A) Brains and B) Exhaust respectively.
>>
>>689741969
Premade *
>>
>>689741969
I disagree. Most players in league play with brains, but their brains are wired to go for kills

Zilean outplays the mindset that kills are worth expending resources such as cooldowns or positioning to get kills.
Consider the first kill of a teamfight, whichever team gets the first kill, usually wins the teamfight going 5v4, even if you used flash, ultimates or whatever.
Now if Zilean counters that first kill, the enemy team already used those resources, and then can't win the 5v5, because they THINK they made a good play to go for the kill

this isnt something low elo people or people without brains do, this is how you win games

it is extremely hard to outplay Zilean, because the entire enemy team has to adapt their playstyle
>>
>>689743057
Yeah you should look out for good teams, bud.

Post your rank also to give your claim some substance.
>>
>>689743768
I already did, its currently Dia IV, almost in promos

see the chart here >>689734679
>>
>>689744073
That's a chart.
>>
>>689744176
Dia IV, 97 points?

whats wrong with the chart, it reflects my rank pretty well
>>
File: resize.png (6 KB, 425x192) Image search: [Google]
resize.png
6 KB, 425x192
>>689744328
Master rank here, git gud.
>>
>>689744433
no, thats Dia, I cant see shit tho, but probably lower rank than I am currently

are you trolling me or trying to make a point I dont understand?
>>
>>689744660
Fuck, you're dumb as shit.
>>
>>689744813
at least im not posting 6kb pngs
>>
File: 1465146666063.png (721 KB, 1396x1047) Image search: [Google]
1465146666063.png
721 KB, 1396x1047
>>689744958
>>
>>689740863
Holy shit dude, are any of those games played zil mid?
>>
>>689744958
But you're still dumb. You can fix yourself from posting shit images but you can't fix stupid
>>
>>689745454
Agreed.
>>
>>689745261
yes plenty, he has similar waveclear to Viktor and about the zoning potential of Orianna

his early farming is pretty hard because you dont have any good tools to farm under tower and champions like Azir can outpush you early

but as soon as you hit lvl 7 and especially 9, the wave just isnt going to hit your tower anymore, not even vs 4 people. You really need to be killed to give up your tower and by that time you usually have your first or second item and you're ready to teamfight and contest obectives

you can actually see quite a few people picking up Zilean mid in the current LCS splits, bjergsen had an ok game with him very recently

but you can see what happens if you run a midlaner with unrealiable damage, he misses his combo and his teammate used Hourgalss during his ultimate and they almost lost an entire teamfight because of it
>>
how do you enjoy your shitty life?
>>
PLEASE don't tell people about Zil. I main him too, he has a .2% ban rate. SHUT IT.
>>
>>689746169
well he also has a 50% winrate so hes not that good
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.