[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vT M63FPSHg Video that show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 16
File: Western Agent.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Western Agent.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vTM63FPSHg Video that shows, that the wounded are actually getting dragged TOWARDS the night club.

And there's a hospital 1 kilometer away, yet when looking at the news photage, you can't even spot a single ambulance. And a single man killing 50 people with an AR-15? And the police taking 3 hours to get to the scene? Doubtful.

This man was a regular at gay bars, and he loved to get drunk, yet he's called a Muslim extremist. Muslims don't drink and they don't approve of homosexuality.

And why do we always KILL those people, who are suppossedly ISIS-memebers and what not? (Like Osama Bin Laden too. They just killed him, and dumped him in the ocean... RIGHT.) It would be better if we kept them alive for interrogation.

Let's start a good ol' discussion /b/.
>>
Op is a faggot, let's discuss
>>
>>689704955
It's a good ol' school cluster fuck. So many different things have come up pretty quickly like recognizable crisis actors and shit like that. This almost reminds me of Sandy Hook all over again with their relief fund page being up 3 days before the shooting.
>>
>>689705199
Yeah, it's crazy.
And he worked for G4S, the biggest security company in the world, in England, which is on it's way out of EU.

There's deffinitely something, we're not being told. Just like 9/11 Charlie Hebdo, Libya, and so on.

>>689705113
Stupidity
>>
>>689705508
Yeah, after I heard what the guy got away with under the employment of G4S I lost a lot of respect for them. I was planning on signing on with them for PMC work after military service but hearing what spineless cunts they are to let that faggot keep his job for the sake of political correctness has made me rethink that. Too bad they're the only major private security firm I could find in Canada.
>>
>>689705749
They could probably use a trained soldier to go kill a lot of innocents, like the Orlando-guy
>>
>>689706040
Right? That shit has false flag written all over it.
>>
File: 1465919295947.png (465 KB, 960x794) Image search: [Google]
1465919295947.png
465 KB, 960x794
Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts

>>689706238
Yes
>>
Fuck faggots anyways
>>
Well, I guess most people are too retarded to talk about anything in this shit-for-brains website :)
>>
>>689706728
These are really stupid postulates
>>
>>689706958
That it's a shit for brains website?

Or the evidence that has been put up?
If it's the evidence, then please, tell me why, it's postulate.
>>
>>689707287
Please, English only on this website.
>>
File: 1465919644024.jpg (39 KB, 496x573) Image search: [Google]
1465919644024.jpg
39 KB, 496x573
>>689707410
Идти умирать в огне
Andare a morire in un incendio
Nenda kufa katika moto
Go die in a fire
>>
File: 1465971152690.jpg (146 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465971152690.jpg
146 KB, 666x1000
Bump for interest. And truth.
>>
>>689704955

>real muslims dont drink or smoke or anything and they are not voilent, basically real muslims are angels
>real muslims on this earth - around 5
>top kek
>>
>>689707950
Nice way of distorting, what I said. I'll cut it out for your incompetent mind.

> ISIS are radical and follows the Quran 100%.
> The Quran says Muslims can't drink or be gay
> Orlando-shooter drank and was gay-ish
> Orlando-shooter is apparently a memeber of ISIS

And 2+2=3
>>
>>689704955
It fuckin says in the Quran that sodomy with men is punishable to the same extent as adultery (execution) and lesbian acts are actually considered adultery. Islam is not and never has been about peace.
>>
File: 1465363973516.jpg (10 KB, 217x208) Image search: [Google]
1465363973516.jpg
10 KB, 217x208
>>689705113
Agreed, OP is definitely a faggot. The only thing more annoyingly stupid than a normie reaction to these kind of events is the tinfoil hat brigade reaction. It's some kind of schitzo deal where they want everything to be very straightforward and simple, and so complicate things by coming up with highly unlikely scenarios.

Fuck OP. They're neither part of the solution or the problem, they're just noise interfering with both.

>>689704955
Fuck you
>>
File: The average 4channer.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
The average 4channer.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>689708309
Never said Islam was about peace. Religion sucks and is an abomination. What I'm trying to say, is that it's your own government, that made this happen.

>>689708330
All you do is being a whiny bitch and pointing fingers, and not trying to refute what I've put up.
But what should I expect, 4chan is only filled with retards.
>>
>>689708666
Also, satanic trips
>>
The shooting was a HOAX
>>
Bump gagthefag
>>
>>689708666
Hey man, I'm Canadian, American government may be sucking dick, but our government is basically getting gang banged by niggers, we've got it wayyy worse up here.
>>
This has got trump written all over it
>>
If you think a shooting like this is a hoax, there is something wrong with you.

In a country with more guns than people, it would be a conspiracy if this DIDN'T happen more often.

Also I'm in the Florida area and I donated blood to clean up these NRA/religious idiots' mess. Don't be so fucking ignorant. There are countless people walking around like a loose fuse just waiting for something to set them off. If only everyone was a rational atheist. The world would be 100x less shitty.
>>
>>689705749
if it helps, ICTS hires people all over the goddamn world. You wouldn't have to leave your hometown outside of opsec.
>>
>>689709326
Weeny faggots dont generally massacre an entire night club. I smell something fishy
>>
File: 1465928804425.gif (2 MB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
1465928804425.gif
2 MB, 288x216
https://bdsmovement.net/2016/g4s-announces-plans-to-exit-israel-13794

G4S to pull out of Israel. Orlando-shooter works for G4S. G4S lost 280-something million dollars.

http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.724723

Could be another link. And now the government is closer to gun regulation too. It's a win-win for Israel and USA.
>>
>>689704955
Not sure if Poe's law or just retarded.jpg
>>
>>689709500

Have you fired a gun before? It doesn't take any level of bravery to massacre a bunch of people. three clips and you could have .25% accuracy and still kill 50 people.
>>
>>689704955
weak ass bait but ok....

so what's the hidden agenda conspiracy theory guy or don't you have one cause dumbass?
>>
>>689709326
Of course they had to make that shit look authentic for the world to believe.
A play for the galleries is what happened

And if you don't ask QUESTIONS there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>689709513

So how would all the eye witness and the police testimonies figure into your "theory."? Did they use holograms to put a fake muslim on the FBI watch list that, according to eye witnesses, actually regularly attended the club?

Yeah believe it or not a complete lack of gun regulation and some really shitty religions aren't a good mixture.

How about we get rid of both, and maybe your mental illness will also start to fade?
>>
>>689709326
No there's something wrong with the people that planned this and with people who believe this to be a real shooting. There's something really wrong with this world if people are really this stupid to believe we're being told the truth and even more fucked that there are evil people taking advantage of us by lying to us like this. That's not to say things like this couldn't and wouldn't ever happen but in this specific instance, it's fucking fake as fuck
>>
>>689709784

That's what every conspiracy theorist says every time anything terrible happens. It instantly becomes "suspcious" and shadows start jumping off the fuckin walls because they're seeing things that would normally look normal differently.

It's the job of the conspiracy theorist to start with a conclusion and then work backwards to find evidence to support what they believe. No one in law or science can work that way. Without objectivity your opinion is worthless.
>>
>>689708207
To be fair, ISIS does not require the member to be Muslim at the time of "enlistment". They target those who are on the fence about Western imperialism and civilization, and although will later require conversion to Islam, will help those struggling with their lifestyle. "Pray you straight" camps included.
>>
File: HAHAHAHA im a sheep.jpg (29 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA im a sheep.jpg
29 KB, 590x350
>>689709618
Look at >>689709513 for example. Or you could just google that shit.

>>689709580
Yes, never question the government
>>
>>689709455
I'll have to look into them, do they have any kind of reputation about them? I'm looking to avoid shit like the Acadami aka Blackwater's poor attempt at burying their shitty past.
>>
>>689708666
I'm not engaging with what you've put up because it's total nonsense. You think I haven't heard it all before? It's the usual bullshit from the usual schitzo. I've done my rounds with your kind, I've heard it all. Why I'm even replying to this right now is mostly a mystery to me. (I'm drinking, that's why). There are few things less productive than arguing logical points with a person to whom logic is a mystery. Keep your tinfoil hat on straight. Don't let it slip to the side or they'll fuck you right in the pussy.
>>
>>689709500
step away from your moms vag fag, like your argument it stinks
>>
Then it turns out he's a closet faggit himself.....
>>
FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE! EVEN THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HAS ADMITTED TO CONTROLLING THE MEDIA IN THE 70'IES!

So what makes you think, they aren't controlling it now?
>>
>>689709616
dosnt say much for all those other peoples pittiful massacre attempts then
>>
>>689710151

We have independant media now? I mostly watch TYT and check twitter feeds for my news. What the fuck does this have to do with anything?
>>
>>689710009
Uhu, right. Enjoy your drink though
>>
>>689710169

It kind of does because he prepared for this, trained, bought very powerful weapons and purchased body armor. He was going for a body count.

Most people who do this don't premeditate.
>>
>>689709616
>clips
All credibility lost.
Standard AR15 MAGAZINES are 30 rounds. People don't just die in one round unless you get lucky/have enough experience to make the shot count.
Even with three MAGAZINES (30 rounds each, 90 rounds) total, you'd need to acquire a target and fire accurately almost 2/3rds of your shots to kill 50 people.

Most combat veterans don't have 50 kills under their belt. I was a fucking Ranger and didn't get anywhere NEAR 50.
>>
>>689709935
It's not a conspiracy, it's reality. Sorry to burst your bubble
>>
>>689710023
Stop salavating over the keyboard you wetback and learn to make sense
>>
File: 906254.jpg (38 KB, 540x500) Image search: [Google]
906254.jpg
38 KB, 540x500
I don't get why he frequently visited. Surely it'd be against his religion to just wander in? Even if it's to scope the place out...
>>
>>689710359

Yeah, that's standard. They can go way higher. There are all kinds of guns out there. So you get a belt and take ten clips. It makes no difference. It was just an example.

Oh I'm sorry. I was under the impression that someone in a military position was supposed to be killing soldiers, not slaughtering innocent civilians in a club.

But since you've admitted to killing people my best guess is that you're already a little bit psychotic.
>>
>>689710255
Independent my ass.

http://www.texemarrs.com/jews_own_hollywood.htm
http://www.rense.com/general44/sevenjewishamericans.htm

Though you're probably not gonna look at the links I've provided
>>
Looks to me like in ops vid, the victims scattered during the event and we're later found and helped back to where the emergency personnel were.
>>
>>689709988
They're the guys who made the airport screening stations in every major US airport, but other than that they're pretty kosher.
They focus on transportation security; airports and trains and subways and the like, but they're very good at what they do. No real scandalous issues have popped up since they started (early 80's, I think), they're based in the Netherlands, and only require their members to speak English.
>>
>>689710518

Yes. It's the jewish conspiracy of them owning hollywood that has something to do with the fact that I check independent media sources that have nothing to do with Hollywood.
>>
>>689709978
so the gospel according to ( insert your confirmation bias )
Jesus fucking Christ you fucking idiot you must be trolling
>>
>>689710503
People really love to pull the psychotic and schizo card, when people believes a conspiracy
>>
>>689710741

Probably because there's an extremely strong correlation between paranoid delusions and believing outrageous and nonsensical things.
>>
>>689710691
Hollywood and mainstream media (ie. the news)
And these independant ones still gets most of their sources from the main-stream news, if you check the sources of the articles..
>>
>>689710617
I'll have to give a look into their job opportunities, I've got German and Russian under my belt beside English as a first language. I'm looking more for those 'Soldier of Valor' kind of companies like Acadami, but with less shooting civilians.
>>
>>689710503
He used a SIG MCX (30 round capacity) and a Glock 17 (17 rounds), both semi-auto, according to the police who confiscated his weapons after killing him.
What was your concern again?
>>
>>689710800
If the evidence is good (especially with 9/11) then why am I psychothic for finding these evidence more compelling?
>>
Wait, so we automatically believe the guy was a real good muslim because some people say so? Couldn't he just have been a member of thr reptilians who are here to fill our tv time with bullshit?
>>
>>689710863

The news is made up of both mainstream and independent sources that have a number of different reporters. It is not uncommon for 20 or 30 reporters to be at the site of any single location.

The very idea that somehow they are part of some mass conspiracy to take guns away by staging a gay club shooting is hysterical.

And there are no large conspiracies like that unless you sign a nondisclosure statement or something like that, which in the media nobody does.
>>
>>689710953
Don't know how you came up with that idea?
>>
>>689710930

Ok, so you figure the clip weighs around 1 pound and a normal weight man could easily carry 150-300 bullets without batting an eye.

That was my concern which you proved to be correct.
>>
>>689710478
says the guy making the dumbest comments in the thread like a teenager out of his league.

mmmm somefink smells fishy here gaiz, wat do
>>
Muslims arent supposed to drink but they do, just like christians arent supposed to have premarital sex but they do. I think he was a closeted homosexual who didnt know how to express his love for a guy, so he killed as many people as he could in a vlond misplaced rage
>>
>>689710800
People who actually believe this to be true, a real shooting, are the delusional ones and need to come to grips with reality and the truth. It's too hard for people to wrap their brains around the fact that something like this is possible. That there are people that evil. We put too much trust in people who don't give a fuck about us
>>
>>689710908
Good luck with that. Although ICTS does do some mercenary work, they're pretty much just a great security company.
I can't think of a private military company that doesn't have some sort of scandal behind them. DYNCORP is probably your best bet, since they haven't had a scandal in a while. They've been around since the late 70's, and are still highly authorized and considered as a military friendly organization.
>>
>>689710946

If the evidence is good enough, find irrefutable proof of your claim.

You will never do so because the people in the club saw what will happen and testify correctly. Unless they are all "plants," even the ones that got shot.

Most conspiracy theories fall apart when prodded, but that's why theorists will stick to 1 or 2 points and use circular logic to maintain them.

Likewise, 9/11 could be a conspiracy in the sense that the government intentionally ignored intelligence that there would be an attack. But that's not what the typical theorist claims. They claim that there were bombs in the building and the terrorists were made up, which is absurd, especially if you have an American history book and know about the Iran Contra Affair.
>>
>>689711063
You do know, highly regarded reporters comes to the Bilderberg meetings too?

So how did CIA control the media in the past then, if it's impossible? They even admitted to put CIA reporters as hosts etc., so why not as reporters too?
>>
>>689710359
Not disagreeing with the basic point you were making. But there is a big difference between firing at 1 guy off in the distance and firing at a club full of people.
When he first walked into the club people could of been basically lined up 50+ deep in front of him. In an ideal world the each bullet could of hit multiple people.
I know 5.56 generally breaks up but from such close range no doubt he fired quite a few rounds that hit multiple people.
>>
>>689711305
Sounds like a good gig and I think I've seen or heard that name mentioned in passing before. I love the challenge that the Army presents and from what I've heard that challenge only gets better in a PMC. Call me masochistic but I live for being in the suck.
>>
>>689711297

Sorry, but I don't think ANYBODY today trusts the government. In fact if they did do something like this, for real, it would be called out in two seconds.
>>
>>689711497
They are all plants! All actors. No one was hurt
>>
>>689710255
>I watch TYT
Probably not something to be proud of, and also discredits your opinions
>>
>>689711497
So you think the official story is bullet proof?
>>
>>689705199
I didn't know about the releif fund being up before the shooting.. Crazy.
>>
>>689711207
I haven't yet seen a record of how many magazines he had brought to the nightclub (which I'm not attempting, in any way, to deny that he did), but the average loadout of a US Army infantryman (and my own, by the way) is 7 magazines (210 rounds).
In such a hectic environment it is unreasonable to assume that he was able to injure or kill over 100 people with as little as 210 rounds. That's nearly 50% accuracy, with 50% fatality among those he hit.
>>
>>689710435
you didn't burst anything, try again with some intelligent rapport to support your argument if you can LOL
>>
>>689711531

I have no idea if the CIA controlled the media in the past. Maybe to an extent, but not entirely. News organizations are owned by powerful people and today special interest groups. They're usually broadcasting based on their own interests and throwing little bits of objectivity in there so that it's not so obvious. The CIA almost certainly has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>689711833
Google Sandy Hook Relief Fund Conspiracy. I even saw the whois info for myself that showed it was put up 3 days before the shooting.
>>
File: Brendan.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Brendan.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
>>
>>689711578
I'm not some batshit crazy person who doesn't believe that a man walked into a club and murdered a shitton of people in Orlando, I was just arguing that he'd have to have carried much more ammunition to achieve the numbers he did.
Even with a standard military loadout, he'd be hard-pressed to injure or kill 100 people with what he carried.
>>
>>689711610
I'm calling them out! There's distrust but most people don't realize how deep this shit goes. Most people are still giving them too much credit
>>
>>689711833
That's what they do. That's how these actors make money. They're making money off of our stupidity
>>
>>689711779
Right, they all went on vacation!
>>
>>689711869
> News organizations are owned by powerful people and today special interest groups
You just confirmed, what I said.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
I had forgotten it was called 'Operation Mockingbird', but there it is, they controlled the news.
>>
>>689710359
Git gud, ranger
>>
>>689711837
How is it hard to hit people stacked together in a club from point blank. It would be harder to miss.
Depending on what rounds he used it's very likely some hit multiple people.
>>
>>689711258
B8d like a chump
>>
OMG GUYS HOW STUPID ARE YOU THE JEWS WERE BEHIND THIS THEY USED A SATELLITE TO MIND CONTROL HIM REMOTELY
>>
>>689711837

People in situations like this are completely disoriented. This isn't a battlefield and these aren't trained soldiers. These were people who were having a drink, dancing, eating, etc.

He was wearing body armor so that throws at least 20-50 pounds on his frame.

I could fire with 100% accuracy at a standing long range target with a .42 magnum. No scope, sights, etc. It really isn't that hard. Esp. if he used high impact hollow point bullets. One shot to the torso will kill you if you get hit with a hollow point. And they aren't illegal to purchase.

This isn't even an argument. Plus this was an enraged bipolar person and a group of disorientated people. All your combat rules go out the window because this is a completely different situation.

Soldier are fuckin' dumb, man. Glad I went to college.
>>
>>689711854
I've read, seen and heard the same reports everyone else has. I've come to a different and unpopular opinion. I guess it's easier for me to tell when someone is lying. People seem to have a problem with that nowadays
>>
>>689711869
Riiight
>>
>>689712352
This, if you think it's anything else you're a fucking delusional Jew sympathiser.

/thread
>>
>>689712206

It's the other way around though. It's the special interest groups that buy the government to do their bidding. It's what happens when money is allowed to be integrated into politics without any discretion. We live in an oligarchy.

The government as a singular body has no desire for power. It's basically a hired mercenary for these interest groups. Not even a conspiracy, they're very transparent about it these days.
>>
>>689709616
Learn simple math Anon. .25%=.0025
So it would take 400 rounds to get one hit under your statement. That's a mighty big clip to get 50 kills from 3 clips............
>>
>>689712395
Call it for what it is. Faggots in situations like this
>>
>>689706393
when she talked about her son notice how she looks down and pauses then looks up again to speak, almost as if she had a script
>>
>>689712528

Typo. I meant 25% accuracy, and that would mean you're the worst possible shot.
>>
>>689712060
kek
>>
>>689712527
These powerful people chooses who becomes president and so on. They all walk hand in hand

>>689712461
Look at >>689712206
>>
>>689712177
Yeah they probably hit up Disney World right after
>>
>>689712643
Yeah but these assholes aren't looking at the articles and videos, that gets put up. Then they point fingers and say, we're crazy :)

It's no wonder the world is going to shit with all these stupid people around the world
>>
Also, Obama could take your guns away with legal actions if he really wanted to. He could be MUCH tougher with gun legislation.

Right now he doesn't do anything because of the NRA. What I'm saying is putting up a conspiracy like this doesn't even make logical sense because there are much easier ways to take away your guns if people wanted to .
>>
>>689712983

That video is disgusting. He's sitting there all casually believing its acting as some woman is crying about her dead son.

This is why the world is so fucked.
>>
>>689704955
wasn't an AR-15, it was a Sig MCX
>>
>>689712658
Still, look at shootings done by trained police officers, whom have more training that this guy did. 25% accuracy would be unusually high.
>>
>>689711497
yeah good ol' confirmation bias while ignoring the often overwhelming evidence to support the contrary.
they think their tinfoil hats are making a smart fashion statement a.k.a no idea
>>
>>689710503

I think you are on base here.

I would take into account that it is possible that the shooter had 120 round full automatic clips. These are much more dangerous as they allow full auto firing. They also hold a larger caliber cartridge so instead of the regular bullet, they can fire one larger through the same weapon with no other modifications.
>>
>>689712242
you've just confirmed what I said.
>>
>>689713122
I have children myself and would be beside myself if my son died. That bitch is lying
>>
>>689709978
goats?
>>
>>689713122
Their actors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC5tDJTIzPQ
>>
File: 1465764087494.jpg (488 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465764087494.jpg
488 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>689713196
If you pay attention to the evidence and the eye witness accounts and accounts from victims family members, their stories are all over the place. They don't make sense. Add the no tears or emotions after such a horrific event. It all doesn't add up.

We live in a world with tons of weak minded individuals who have to be told what to do and think. Strange times
>>
>>689713392

She seems completely torn up. I felt tears welling in my own eyes as I listened to her.

Keep in mind her son is also gay, and if you have a gay son you may feel mixed feelings if you are a straight parent. This wouldn't surprise me in Florida. The state is very seperated on gay rights.
>>
>>689713486
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BRBAUYUlAps

Yep, all actors. This witness/actor is a complete joke. They should've gave him another job cuz he is a complete failure. He can't even look at the camera while he's talking
>>
>>689713638

No, we live in a world where everyone thinks that there are people in the shadows working outside of their best interests. Which there are, just everyone isn't fucking crazy. And people under the age of 25 that think we all need to "wake up and see reality" because we're brainwashed when everyone knows shit like this happens all the time. But if you have a premise you need to start with logic and work forwards, not the other way around. You start with a conclusion and then come up with all kinds of details to support what you already think.

You could never work in a job where you have any kind of power if you have this method of thinking. Your judgement would be horrific.

Also, this was a crowded club and there was a ton of chaos and panic. The idea that eye witness accounts will all be the same is irrational. It was chaos. Some of them were also drinking.
>>
>>689713877
The way he explains it is way too detailed as well

>>689713615
HAHA, exactly!
>>
>>689712420
and yet you can't formulate a decent rapport that supports your argument. the floor is yours, take it away and explain your reasoning instead of just 'I've been around and know lies guys
>>
>>689713644
Get the fuck out of here! Are we talking about the bitch with the glasses on? That bitch is a fucking liar. You're a dumbass to believe anything she has to say. No fucking way did she just lose her son. They need to find better actors. Ones that can cry on command. Doesn't really matter tho, does it? Believe are believing it still
>>
>>689713938
Cause governments and people in high places have never done any conspiracies.

So yes, let's not question anything and just go about our daily lives, believing everything we're told.

Only idiots don't ask questions. Especially in a case like this with a lot of holes in the story. You probably believe 9/11 was just the terrorists too.
>>
>>689713938
I'm 30 and was born into it. Meaning shit like this was going on from the day I was born. I've been lied to since day one. This is my reality and always has been. It's the truth. We're being lied to.
>>
File: 1465762029107.gif (143 KB, 560x212) Image search: [Google]
1465762029107.gif
143 KB, 560x212
>>689713615
Heroes never die
>>
>>689713638
ppl grieve in different ways and times my friend, a lack of emotion means nothing unless you want to read something into it.
the rest of what you've said is fodder and not worth a response. This type of thread is just for a laugh and not to be taken srsly by the ' we didn't really land on the moon ' type clowns
>>
>>689714445

That's actually not what I said at all, and your basic lack of reading comprehension makes me hope you're just trolling. Otherwise your IQ must be around the 70 range if I were to highball it.
>>
File: 8606082.jpg (26 KB, 314x475) Image search: [Google]
8606082.jpg
26 KB, 314x475
>>689714090

I don't know son, I read this book and there is no sign that she is lying. Eyes are not shifting. Eyes only look down because she is thinking. Story is consistent and detailed.

I don't think you'd be very good at detecting a liar.
>>
>>689714516

Well maybe you're just slow.
>>
>>689714030
Where would you like me to start?

It really shouldn't be that difficult to see that you're being lied to. You should be able to tell just by the reports given by mainstream media that this shit doesn't add up and these people aren't telling the truth. People are so mind controlled and dumb that you can't see that you're being played when it's slapping you right in the fucking face. Turn off your tv and read a book. Knowledge is power
>>
>>689714883
Then why are you insulting me for trying to uncover a possible conspiracy (and creating attention about it), when you apparently know, conspiracies has happened in the past too?
>>
>>689714759
Come on now. You know and I know that they're lying about losing a loved one. There is no emotion from anyone whatsoever! You're a complete fucking idiot if you can't see they're faking or disinfo
>>
>>689715071
Yes, cause that's so easy to see, when she's wearing sun glasses. And eyes that aren't shifting can be a sign of lying too.

And it's not really lying, it's acting. People around her know about it, which in turn makes it easier for her to act the part.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVEqdH7QGWs

They are aaaaaall just actors
>>
>>689714759
And this thread is no laughing matter to me. This is real life. Stop living a lie and come to grips with reality.
>>
>>689715071
I don't have to read a book in order to tell if someone is lying. Maybe you should read another book or take a class or something lol cuz that bitch is LYING!
>>
>>689715120
You're slow if you can't see that you're being lied to. Or you're getting paid to act like an idiot
>>
>>689716096

I read the whole book in about two hours and I'll be able to tell if people are lying for the rest of my life.

I think it's a worthy investment. Then again, most people today don't have the attention span to read a book and that's why they (you) are worthless.
>>
>>689716304

Yeah. The government is paying me to go onto an anime picture board to defend shooting hoaxes.

Damn. I thought my cover was secure.
>>
>>689715242
again, where are your conclusive points to support your argument?
a book won't tell me what's going on in the world like this recent event, maybe that's why you can't elaborate, you looked in a book for the reason behind Orlando instead of where the real facts were, information services
>>
>>689716305
Kek
>>
>>689715492
firstly you don't know what I know, but I know you're a fool
secondly I think you're either completely retarded or trolling, stop being a fucking jackass
>>
>>689704955

Wow that's autistic. Thanks for sharing op.
>>
>>689716446
FBI. CIA. Is that you?

You really are dumb if you think sites like this one especially aren't being infiltrated by shills
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>689710359
>you
>>
>>689704955
>tfw no mudslime bf to allahu akbar my boiass every night then fall asleep in his arms

WHY EVEN LIVE?
>>
>>689716764

I probably know significantly more than you think because I've been in contact with several FBI agents in the past and even ratted out a few criminal hackers that used this board.

I have no idea about the CIA but I can almost guarantee you all the FBI does here is skim posts unless they have an active informant.
>>
>>689716462
You are a moron
>>
>>689706393
that guy is literally full retard
>>
>>689704955
You're making up shit to turn a mass murder into a false conspiracy, fuck you. Islam is and always has been one big organized hate crime.
Jihad-Internet-Defense-Force GTFO
>>
>>689717103
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts
wrong post, comment and pic are in reference to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRBAUYUlAps
>>
>>689716844
>>689716742
>>689716822

HURR DURR is all I hear

>>689716305
People always jump to insults when their beliefs gets challenged, like you
>>
>>689716462
You wouldn't believe me if I told you. If you're serious and are that stupid that you need me to explain detail by detail why I think it's a lie you have some learning to do to catch you up to speed. Skull and Bones and bohemian grove is where I started many years ago which has led me to where I'm at now. Get on my level.
>>
>>689717124
People always jump to insults when their beliefs gets challenged, like you
>>
>>689716704
LIARS!!!! All of them
>>
>>689717377

The point of this entire thread and the video in the op is the fucking media is controlled by someone with an agenda. That message is delivered by an idiot with an agenda which he plasters at the end of his video. What fucking conversation would you like to have about it, op, you fucking clown?
>>
>>689717377

People also jump to insults when they're dealing with monumental stupidity.

Beliefs are also done without evidence. I only discuss facts here.
>>
>>689717081
suck my cock faggot
>>
>>689717496
hahaha I guess that confirms it. give it up pal, you're losing fast
>>
>>689717551
No, I really have just had it up to here with people pretending to be "legit" "neutral" or "skeptical" when they have a fucking agenda. Like defending Islam. I've spent years watching this shit happen, and sandniggers (yes, ad hominem!) like you jumping to call a verbal attack on your mass-murdering cult "bigotry." By supporting these people you yourself become a liar, a thug, and an accessory to murder. Burn in hell without a drop of sewer water to cool your tongue, Muslim thug.
>>
>>689717806
No thanks. I like big cocks
>>
this is the gayest fucking thread in the world.
>>
>>689718041
thx for confirming you baitable dickwad
>>
>>689717572
This feels like, when I used to discuss with religious retards. They feel so superior, because the majority believes as them. What you're saying still sounds like HURR DURR and mud-throwing.

>>689717637
If you discuss facts, you should try looking at both sides. You know, like the scientific model? Make a hypothesis and try to prove it wrong, if you can't it becomes a theory.

You can kinda say, that's what I'm doing. The hypothesis (more a theory-status, really), is that this guy went mental, joined ISIS, and killed a lot of people.
And I'm now trying to disprove that shit.
>>
>>689718256
I agreed that the lot of them are fucking retarded, but you're worse for taking the bait, faggot.
>>
>>689718256

Point out what's wrong about my previous sentiment and we'll go from there, professor.
>>
>>689718195
Who cares
>>
They're being dragged into the trucks or ambulances to be transported to hospitals.
>>689704955
>>
>>689718195
I'm a girl btw faggot
>>
>>689718582

Shh, you're starting to make sense.
>>
>>689717970
My only agenda is trying to show people that their government is lying and that, what we got told was a lie.

Religion sucks, I'm an atheist myself. Plus I'm from Denmark with danish parents. And I hate Muslims as much as I hate people in general.

So stop jumping to conclussions about me, when you don't know shit.
>>
>>689718639

>trust me guys I am just like you
>>
>>689718430
If you looked through the thread, you'll notice a lot of evidence has come up. Now it's all mud-slinging
>>
>>689709941
They throw gay people from buildings off. That is not 'pray you straight' camp.
>>
>>689704955
Maybe they went the wrong way at first?
>>
>>689718256

There are no "sides" here. There is no evidence to this or anything theory. "Oh look at that lady she's an actor." is not a position.

This is not even something you can argue about with facts. The people posting here are trolls or just retarded.
>>
>>689718784

Are you not familiar with the concept of framing? It's a documented in psychology pretty well. Making claims like "your government is lying to you" based on "evidence" in this thread is the same as believing the story that the main stream media feeds the public.

Any conversation we're going to have about this is going to be with blinders on, until you recognize that we have nothing to talk about.
>>
Anyways I really don't give a fuck, the world is going to shit anyways :D

It was just a desperate attempt to show people the (possible) other side of the story, haha, but I knew from the beginning it would end up with mud-throwing and insults anyways :D

I'm off, gotta make some dinner, farewell
>>
File: trump_face05b.jpg (254 KB, 1312x1316) Image search: [Google]
trump_face05b.jpg
254 KB, 1312x1316
>>689717377
>HURR DURR is all I hear
probably because that is all you say
alone in mom's basement
>>
>>689718604
tits or gtfo
>>
>>689719202

>I am an autistic cunt who couldn't navigate a bait thread :D
>inferiority complex last word before fleeing into anonymity :D
> :D to show I am not triggered
>>
>>689709326
Woah
>If only everyone was a rational atheist. The world would be 100x less shitty.

Fucking joke of the day. With religion you have some kind of limits you will think twice before doing any shitty thing but without faith you have nothing to lose you don't respect anybody, there is no aim of your life.
>>
>>689719645
:D :D :D
>>
>>689709196

It was, we had another election you can come back now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC5tDJTIzPQ
>>
>>689719650
This

>Who are stalin, polpot, and mao?

>Bonus points: who is crowley?
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.