[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALL WIZARDS, REPORT IN. >How old are you? >Reason for making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 24
ALL WIZARDS, REPORT IN.
>How old are you?
>Reason for making it to wizard? Ugly, awkward, weird,ect? (over 30 and still virgin)
>>
>>689700973
>24
>born-again wizard apprentice, live at home, trying to get into med school, minimize social interaction.
>>
>>689700973
>>How old are you?
>>Reason for making it to wizard? Ugly, awkward, weird,ect? (over 30 and still virgin)
just gave up completely. it'd take the entire imperium of mankind to force me to flirt with a woman today.
[spoiler]also I have weird fetishes they wouldn't like.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1465960890956.png (3 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465960890956.png
3 KB, 200x200
>>689702685
Are you me?
So similar it's scary...
>>
i'm only 20, and my life is in shambles already
i'm on my way to becoming a wizard
i might not make it to 30 tbqh this sucks
does it get any better?
>>
File: E6dV2La.gif (992 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
E6dV2La.gif
992 KB, 500x396
>>689703152
It ultimately depends on you, life is what any of us make of it. If you don't take action to make changes to better yourself, then no, it won't get better. Some of us, even knowing this though are stuck in a seemingly endless rut. Due to just poor luck in life.
>>
>>689703152
Yes my friend it does. I'm only 21 and was like you at 20. Life can change a lot in only a year. Believe me friend, you just have to trust in yourself and not care about others. It's that simple.
>>
>>689703722
>>689703152
Once you understand you're the only one that decide what happens in your life it'll get better.
>>
>>689700973
>How old are you?
>Reason for making it to wizard? Ugly, awkward, weird,ect? (over 30 and still virgin)
Socially awkward and never interact with people.
>>
>>689700973

General disdain for humankind, no interest in intimate relationships. Don't want to be responsible for bringing a living thing into this world.
The list goes on and on.
>>
>How old are you?
>Reason
I never really cared in the first place, and watching all my friends lives progress while mine remained stagnant made me angry and really sealed my fate.
>>
>>689700973
>How old are you?
Not really socially awkward, i'd even say at ease with social skills, but I've been raised in a muslim way then girls have always been a taboo. And when I was lucky enough to find a girl I loved and who loved me, I was way too scared to get things started (it was last year).
But I still believe I'll find someone. We boys have too much pressure on us, but it's not that hard. Just find a girl you love and who love you, and it's gonna be okay. Don't expect to fuck girls in 1 night stand tho, it would be my advice.
>>
File: 1A1CEE138.jpg (157 KB, 2040x1386) Image search: [Google]
1A1CEE138.jpg
157 KB, 2040x1386
>>689700973

>How old are you?
>Reason for making it to wizard?
Scared of rejection mainly, plus that i get intimidate from girls and low self esteem
>>
>>689704171
Are you goddamn serious?
Go discover the world and all the beautiful things it has to offer. You're being that way because you're being educated this way and you made an habit out of it. Humans only are habits machines. Change it. THe world is not that bad.
>>
>>689704689
>all the beautiful things it has to offer
like what
>>
>>689700973
>How old are you?
Even though im not over 30, im more than 80% sure I'll get there.

Reason for becoming a wizard is that:
1. Currently dont have a job once i get one again i'll have to save up all my money for rent/car/car insurance/games/friends
2. No sex drive, still think girls can look hot and yea i do jack off every now and then but there's no "primal" instinct to want/need pussy.

And another thing that makes me weird with relationships is, im really good at making friends but my closest friends, im emotionally attached to my friends in some ways.

To the point that sleeping in the same bed or even seeing any of them naked wouldnt creep me out or make me uncomfortable. Both male and female best friends.

So having a serious relationship that would take away time from my best friends would be hard to do. Kinda sad to some but id rather have them than a girlfriend.
>>
>>689704559
43 huh? you are an archwizard Harry
>>
>>689704689
>because you're being educated this way

Anon my entire life I've been forced to associate with people.
>Go to school with the other kids like a normal person!
>Go outside and do stuff with the other kids
>Go get a girlfriend you need it
>Why don't you go out with friends more often anon?
>Having relationships is what you're suppose to do!
Fuck that, and quite frankly, fuck you anon.
Do you seriously think I'm THAT ignorant that I wouldn't be able to my choices myself? I choose to be like this because people are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>689704689
>[citation needed]
>>
>>689705283
>2. No sex drive, still think girls can look hot and yea i do jack off every now and then but there's no "primal" instinct to want/need pussy.
Try not jacking off for a month.
>>
>>689705712
No. You chose to be this way because you just chose it. It's not about us, it's only about you ; if you're miserable, that's because of you. You're the only one that can change anything.
You've been educated this way in the sense that you chose to do the opposite. Still, your education is what has influenced you and you're making an habit out of it.

Yes, you're an ignorant. Fuck me all you want, you are. You met a few horrible people and decided everyone was like that. They're not.
>>
>>689705712
very true, there still is a small % of people that i can get along with no problem and some of the other % that i can endure and make friends with.

But the majority of that other % is people i dont ever wanna be associated with.

Plus having kids in this time is a stupid ass idea. so i wont be having those at all.

>>689705810
ive actually already done that before, not purposely but just because i didnt realize i havent done it in awhile, and masturbating is a healthy thing to do every once in awhile.

if i wanted to, i could just will myself to not jack off for months at a time, but unless there's some reason why i cant or shouldnt. I dont see why not doing it once a week or every 2 weeks would be wrong.
>>
>>689706227
>>689705712
I was exactly like you and then I discovered people. My life is now way better.
>>
>>689700973
>>How old are you?
>>Reason for making it to wizard? Ugly, awkward, weird,ect? (over 30 and still virgin)
I never really cared about it mostly because i thought all women were sluts that would cheat on me, and because i like to be alone i any minimized social interaction i may not become a wizard sadly since i have a gf on other country that i will meet in a year or so.
>>
>>689706227
i have met a lot of both terrible and wonderful people anon. I still hate the majority of other people. My life has been not been an easy one and it still isnt but I dont think thats changed much of my opinion on how i view the majority of society. and im not >>689705712 btw
>>
>>689706252
Because your brain rewards you from accomplishing orgasm and all its steps (which means meeting someone, hooking with her, seduce her and proceed to procreate). When you jack off, you get those rewards but without having accomplished anything, and your brain stops any motivation in going further. It's a simple machine : if you dont orgasm in a while brain will go "oy m8, gotta procreate, lemme give ya some motivation", if you did, it's useless since you supposedly procreated. Search about nofap, it's a life changer.
>>
>>689706432
Then just ditch the shit and enjoy the good. No one cares (not even you) about how the society looks like. It's about your surrondings and your choices. Make the good ones.
>>
>>689706480
jesus fucking christ, that is some bottom-of-the-barrel bro science
almost everything you said is wrong
>>
>>689706227
>if you're miserable, that's because of you.
When did I ever say I was miserable? I'm quite content.

It's not about people being "good" or "bad". I've met plenty of alright people who I can maintain a conversation with. You've clearly got some kind of misconception about who, or what kind of person I am.

Think of it like this, if a person smells like shit do you hang out with them? No, likely you won't.
>It's not that they smell like dog shit you've just been trained to think they smell like dog shit and you're acting based on habit now
Seriously fuck you and your pseudo-psychology.
>>
>>689706480
and if you replace sex with a good steak and masturbation with cup noodles, you'll see at least one reason why your argument falls apart

also, nofap is a meme
>>
>>689706480
wtf is this some new feminism theory that carried over to the betas of males???

None of that made sense, at all. You need to go speak to an Urologist and let them educate you a bit. Any education would help....holy fuck that barbaric logic is some of the dumbest shit ive seen.
>>
>>689702685
What's ur fetish?
>>
>>689707003
>>689706942
>>689706749
How is it barbaric ?
I've never said fapping was bad. I just said that if you lack motivation you may find it in stopping masturbation for a while. People have experienced it and I just vulgarized the brain reward system. Tell me how I am wrong I'd be glad to have anything else but "oy m9 nofapz a meeeeeme lelkek bro science lel get educated".
Also
>feminism
wtf ?
>>
>>689705712
That pretty much sums me up
>>
>>689706765
Alright.
What do you mean they smell like dog shit ?
Your example just show how you misunderstand what I said and how you're cherry picking. I mean humans being habits creature is not pseudo psychology or a theory. It's actually what we are. Get informed instead of staying in your denying zone.
>>
>>689707359
i think there's a club with some sluts that you need to be with somewhere big guy.

Ill humor your Nofap reddit meme and not fap for a month, even though ive done this before already. But please seek information that isnt on the internet. Just call your local hospital, see if they have a urologist there, ask for a min of their time for a question. If not im pretty sure theres a clinic somewhere closeby that will gladly listen to that theory and then they'll explain what actually happens.

What you said in your post before is probably something that only happens to very few guys. probably most the "brawn over brain" kind of guys too.
>>
>>689707465
holy crap anon, you didnt comprehend a word they said in that post it seems. Please take your close-minded biased thinking to /pol/ or reddit and thank you.
>>
>>689707465
>What do you mean they smell like dog shit ?
I meant dog shit, like literal dog shit. Unless you're talking about the comparison of dog shit to what I dislike about people; and that's a lot of things.
I hate how people constantly think of nothing but themselves. Even when they're thinking about someone else it's only for their own good. Most people are completely unaware of the world surrounding them, and fail to see anything outside of their one dimensional internal "prospective".

>Your example just show how you misunderstand what I said and how you're cherry picking.
You are the very thing that I despise in people.
You're just going along happily trying to explain things you have no comprehension of. You seem to have a really bad problem with projecting, and trying to sound like you know what you're saying with the use of pseudo-psychology.
>>
File: 1396893297704.gif (33 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1396893297704.gif
33 KB, 390x390
>32

>retarded autist. too nervous. no prospects etc. u know the drill by now.
>>
>22
>Also never kissed someone
Dunno the reason. I'm fat, but I've had girls who flirted with me. Never really cared that much about sex
>>
>>689700973
24, but I don't look it
>>
File: TheGame.jpg (233 KB, 679x851) Image search: [Google]
TheGame.jpg
233 KB, 679x851
>>689700973
You don't get out to the cloud district often, do you? Of course not.
>>
>>689708374
>>689708260
I'm not explaining anything. I've said something, you interpreted it, told you you misunderstood, and yet all you said was "huh you dont comprehend" ? How can you judge my miscomprehension over "You misunderstood me" ? Hell, if you're making a value judgment over anything that an anonymous dude says on the internet, I'm not surprised you don't like people.

I mean stay where you at if you're happy with it. I don't mind if you don't get or don't wanna get what I'm trying to say.

Was just trying to help, cause your original post sounded sad. Sorry m8.
>>
File: 1433121981581.jpg (67 KB, 1276x720) Image search: [Google]
1433121981581.jpg
67 KB, 1276x720
>>689707359
i steadfastly stand by my argument until you produce scientific evidence that nofap is beneficial in any way, physiological or psychological
>>
>>689708115
How is that a meme ? You're just not getting the fact it has begun on reddit ? It has helped people and still do.

Did you study urology or something, to be so sure that I'm wrong ?
>>
im 8, heres a picture of me
>>
File: 20160614_165342.jpg (433 KB, 1328x747) Image search: [Google]
20160614_165342.jpg
433 KB, 1328x747
22 kissless virgin here. on my way to becoming full wizard. pretty much lost all hope of female interaction.
i even bought a wizards robe and i'm contemplating wearing it ironically (it was used for a student film and i'm looking for excuses to still use it).
my friends are trying to get me into Magic: The gathering, Dungeons and Dragons and anime in general. i don't know if it's worth all the trouble.
but hey at least i get to spend my money on useless shit! just got these bad boyz to add to the collection. still sealed too!
>>
>>689703152
m8, whenI was 20 I was a sad piece of shit without any goal in life.
I'm now 23, educated, got a gf, a car, and expendable income.
It's natural to be down on your luck when you're 20, the world expects it all from you, but most people aren't ready for that at the age of 20, I know I sure as hell wasn't.

You wanna know the secret to success? Never give up. Never stop working. Your work might not pay off quickly, or it might not pay off at all, but when you stop trying, you stop creating opportunities for yourself.

I'm not telling you things will be perfect right away, anon, life doesn't work like that. you'll face hardships and you'll think of giving up every week, if not every day. but don't let that thought fool you, anon.

There's always the opportunity for a better life, even if it means making sacrifices. you'll need to get out of your comfort zone, you'll need to go outside and make new friends, and leave old ones behind.

Find the people who inspire you to be the best version of yourself you can be, anon.

They're out there, waiting for you.

Now fuck life up the ass and make it your bitch.
>>
>>689708938

I'm not scientist, I can't do that. I've tried it though, and it worked on me. Like a lot of people. It has no scientific weight, besides the experimental way. Maybe if you look it up you'll find some. I did not, cause you know, it's just fapping, I've found it believable and told myself I can survive not fapping for a while.

Is emptying your donger alone that indispensable ?
>>
File: large.jpg (78 KB, 550x794) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
78 KB, 550x794
>>689700973
I've had sex.
>>
>>689707359
i got a UTI and it started me on a 2 month nofap

literally nothing changed except every time i pooped, i would push out a little semen with my urine
>>
>>689708851
You said I was educated to be this way, in a nutshell.
My rebuttal was; it's quite the contrary, I've been educated that being with people is the "right thing" it's what you're "suppose to do"
Then you come out of nowhere claiming I'm miserable?
You're the one misunderstanding.
>I'm not explaining anything.
You were in the very act of explaining why I am the way I am.

I chose to be like this, I was not educated to dislike people.
I can appreciate your attempt at trying to help, even though I don't need it. You're doing a terrible job though.
>>
>>689700973
> 24
> Can only cast basic spells
> hat put me in hufflepuff
> constantly harassed for not putting points into synergies
> Always losing mid lane
feels bad man.
>>
>>689709087
>nofap seems logical
>reddit has a bunch of followers behind it
>better go around and help spread their pseudo-science instead of doing research or talking to a professional

I wouldnt suggest speaking to an urologist if i was one. I'd just tell you the current known knowledge and then use real facts/science to explain why your "nofap" idea is either a mental thing or just tell you that it probably most likely doesnt do what you said it does.

But i wouldnt know cuz im not an urologist, im just not someone who goes on the internet to place like reddit/4chan or any other anonymous board for advice on boosting my motivation in life or for any other things related to the physical/mental parts of my body.

Good for you that you found something that works for you, even if it is just all in your head and you're just sub-consciously giving yourself a motivation boost.

But id rather speak to professionals that have invested their time and money into the studies of those certain things for advice and tips.
>>
>>689703659
>>689703722
>>689703804
>>689704689
>>689705810
>>689706227
>>689706279
>>689706480
>>689706558
>>689707359
>>689707465
>>689708851
>>689709087
>>689709322

You people should really get out. You are disrupting the wizard thread with your garbage "advice." This thread is about wizards and basically you are trying to pull people away from becoming wizards, and that is hindering their quest for power.

Also
>NORMIES REEEEEEE
>>
>>689700973
I am 48 I dont want a girlfriend.
>>
>>689709838
they just dont know how to read simple english from other people without feeling some sort of righteousness to try and change other people in their image of "ideal" people. Fucking faggots, the lot of them.
>>
>>689700973
>met grill at 15
>lose virginity at 16
>break up at after 3 years
>23 now, havent had sex again
>tfw gave up wizardom for shitty girl
>>
>>689709589
It's not like I've maintained my claim to say you were miserable. Sorry for that btw. But if you're not, there's nothing to help anyway.

What I've said and maintained tho is that your hatred towards people comes from the fact your education tried to lobotomize you into socializing. If I was telling to do something just because I'm supposed to, I would not do it either.

I've never been told anything beside my dad joking "Hey when you're bringing a girl home ?" and was a loner. I just discovered the benefits of being with people myself.

I mean we're social creatures. Homeless people sometimes die in the street just due to social rejection. Even if you're a loner IRL (supposedly), you're still coming here. It's obvious we have social needs.
>>
>>689700973
26 tall butt overweight, starting to lift though. 8/10 face shy as fuckin fuck my life mode.
>
epilepsy growing up; anxiety pills and shit now to they just made shit worse downtherabbithole.jpg
>>
>>689709524
I mean it's not written anywhere it should work with everyone. Sorry for you m8.
>>
>>689700973
30. I have mental issues. My emotions are muted. I have a hard time forming relationships due to paranoia and obsession.

It's easy to get a random hookup if you want it with the internet being how it is. I just stopped caring at around 20 or so.
>>
I'm not a wizard yet, I'm 29. But when I do become a wizard the world will pay they will bow to my power. My reason for becoming a wizard is due to the lack of altruism in females.
>>
File: 44008.jpg (14 KB, 528x297) Image search: [Google]
44008.jpg
14 KB, 528x297
Calling wizard in early 20s..........?
>>
>>689710564
the OP stated that 30 and over while still virgin is a wizard, most that are posting under that age know they will be that age and still be a virgin at that time.

The wizard recruits can post along with the already wizard-class anons
>>
File: 1460612724490.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460612724490.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>>689709470
it doesn't have to be your own work you silly
i want peer-reviewed scholarly articles
you can find these on google, or google scholar if regular google didn't work
if both of those fail, most universities provide a access to hundreds of thousands of peer-reviewed articles regarding medicine and physiology, so check your university site/library

i have reason to believe that nofap is NOT the cause of any life-changing miracles you've seen on reddit

my hypothesis:
>people begin nofap because they want to improve their life or feel better
>these people make other improvements to their lifestyle along with nofap
>the effects of these improvements must be because of nofap, and not the several other things they did
>>
>>689710267
At least you can never say
>Tfw kissless virgin

I haven't had a gf or sex in 5 years, I typically stopped caring for doing either or at the moment because I just want to get money so I can live good.
>>
File: 1437464261507.gif (3 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1437464261507.gif
3 MB, 480x292
>>689710740
Then every edgy 16 year old that sits alone at lunch can say wizard too
>>
>>689709714
You're aware that Nofap's benefits are not only about motivation ?

You don't need to be a urologist to understand how porn addiction works. People had Erectile Disfunctyon due to addiction to porn and masturbation, after not fapping for a while they did not, people who fapped 5 to 6 times a day were just wasting their time into that and are now succeeding cause they overcame their addiction. Some loses acne for not fapping, some find themselves being more witty in conversation, they boost themselves in confidence. There were people getting those uncounsciously without knowing nofap existed or the benefits of not fapping. It's not only about "oy great I am motivated now".

I'm a scientific kind of guy too, but you can't deny that sometimes science was wrong and it evolved and changed their mind.

I'm not saying nofap is some kind of magical solution. But don't just say it's a meme because there's no one with a diploma experiencing it.
>>
>>689710864

thank you

nofap is a meme, the people who are practicing it have only psyched themselves into doing better in life by thinking its nofap doing it.

Still a win for them but the fact that they're trying to force their ideals onto others just makes it really fucking annoying and more stupid than it already was.

>>689710961
you wouldn't be entirely wrong there anon, some are doomed/destined to wizardry from young ages, but miracles can happen
>>
>>689710154
Always better to be a miserable piece of shit wizard calling people faggot on the internet :')
>>
>age
>reason

man i dunno how people make the leap from we are flirting and like each other to we are dating now. because i seem to get btfo by girls who flirt as a way of being nice to people. what the fuck is the secret? ive tried just asking and ive tried just inviting her out with friends all the time no labels

nothing.
>>
>>689710864
>>689711211
>>
>>689711243
No one's forcing down anything throat. Really dude ?

Someone has just said "Have you tried not fapping for a month ?" and y'all were like "HURR DURR ITS A MEME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We were just proposing something, dont wanna do it, alright.
>>
>>689710864
Yeah like they cured their addiction to porn and porn induced erectyle disfunction due to push ups.
Like really dude?
>>
I gave up wizardry, have had a few partners, but I still feel exactly the same. Maybe it's because I lied about it for so long, but I still don't feel like I fit in with the 'sex having' part of society.

If I learned anything, it's that it hasn't earned me a feeling of legitimacy. Although my perspective has changed on the people that used to rub in my face the fact that they're having sex an I'm not. You realize they, hey they're just dipshits and if they got to resort to amount of times laid score to feel better than you, you never had to think yourself below them in the first place, even if you never got laid once in your life.

Advice to still-wizards:
It's literally not the big thing it's made out to be.
>>
>>689711737
I worded all that really badly also.
>>
>>689700973
had a few girlfriends, but those relationships ended quite soon. during uni i was busy, then i realized i want to move to another country eventually, so im not looking for any anchors here.
>>
>>689711211
the anon i was speaking to was only talking about motivational issues nothing else.

If people have found a way to help themselves relieve bad habits or conditions from following a meme, thats good for them, hope they're doing great. Still would be a smarter and healthier idea to go seek professional help.

But with that evidence, the fact that these people with those problems/habits needed something along the lines of a meme/trend to help them through something that serious, then they aren't probably mentally stable people.

Thus it would safe to assume that they have just psyched themselves into believing that it's working and it's all because of it. Even though it didn't do anything.

And nofap literally started as a meme and then was taken seriously by a small group that grew larger anon. It wasn't too terribly long ago when it 1st popped up as a meme as well, do some digging and you'll find it origins somewhere.

Thanks for the logical opinion though.
>>
>>689711506
I've actually already said, before, that i've gone a month without fapping and it wasn't on purpose. It was just because it hadn't crossed my mind to do it.

And what you're proposing is something thats' basis is based off a meme that started like... what 2-3 years ago??
>>
>>689704689
Fuck off, nignog. Not everyone is content with the atrocities that occur in the world. No one taught them to dislike people and no one chooses how to feel. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>689709322

this post was an enormous inspiration to me. thank you anon
>>
Guys seriously this thread is depressing as fuck. Even if your 5/10 you can fuck girls by pretending to have confidence. Don't fear rejection, you'll never see that bitch again in your life and women get hit on all the time. Just approach coworkers/strangers and make small talk. Ask her to hang out and just be yourself. Women want sex too. Don't defeat yourself or have irrational thoughts and be self conscious. Just get out there and it will happen guaranteed. Don't put the pussy on a pedestel.
>>
>>689711908
People regaining their erection from not masturbating is just a plain logical example. Cant be a placebo effect or anything of that sort.

Alright, tell me how science has helped depressed lonely people ? I mean I believe in science, but sometimes people (us being social creatures) are the best help you can get. Nofap is just a gathering of people motivating themselves.

No wonder you won't get any other idea but a meme on NoFap. Because it started as a joke doesnt mean it's bullshit when took seriously. Coppernic was joked at first, not saying it is the same wingspan as Coppernic but that's just one of many examples of common beliefs being wrong.
>>
>>689711737
>>689711823
i got what you're saying.

It's probably hard for some here though dealing with those guys who judge you based on whether or not you've slept with someone yet or not. Although what you said is true, that they dont have to think themselves below others that have had sex, the society today is too one-sided on a lot of things and ideas of what you should or should not, do or have done.
>>
>>689712109
Yeah but it aint a meme anymore, it has worked for some people.

Still, what you said doesnt prove we're forcing it down your throat.
>>
>>689710334
>your hatred towards people comes from the fact your education tried to lobotomize you into socializing.

The reason I was forced into socializing was due to my constant social isolation. Not the other way around. My hatred of people comes from the stupidity and ignorance of people.

>Sorry for that btw.
I don't understand, sorry for what?

>I mean we're social creatures.
Yes, that's why we created society. "We thrive, fore we are many." But "social needs" isn't really a cause of people dying, depression is. While depression can be cause by social isolation, the social isolation wasn't the cause of their deaths. You might go a bit crazy, but death? A bit far fetched.
But, everyone has the desire for some interaction on a basic level every now and then.
>>
>>689712492
>asking coworkers out
>at work

its like you faggot normies dont know what professionalism is. kill yourself

btw we arent scared of rejection. we are scared of success. weve never been in a relationship dipshit.
>>
>>689703152
im 20
i have my own house i earn 4000$ a month for just translating emails
and studying architecture at nights
just so you know what you can do instead of whining around
>>
>>689712590
Yea, we've all had like a group of peers have a laugh at us, been made to feel totally useless, then standard some mongoloid goes 'heh man, u putting the pusseh on a pedistal' and gets a round of hi fives for it.

I actually dont regret not getting any sex at a young age, i do regret lying about it, being caught out lying etc etc.

If i could go back in time, I would just flat out admit im a virgin, tell everyone to deal with it, and if anyone wanted to persist to bring me down i would just ruthlessly bring them down with some personal bullshit they have going on.
>>
>>689704964
cocaine
>>
>>689712753
I really don't understand how you can hate people.

Let's say you come to meet a cool girl, funny, pretty, doesnt piss anyone off and just lives her life. What can you find despising in her ?

Said sorry for saying you were miserable.

Secundary effects of ostracisation can lead you to die. Protection, Feeding and so on are social interaction. A baby left alone ultimately dies of hunger or thirst, but it is due to social rejection.
>>
>>689700973
>How old are you?
Can't get my first girlfriend out of my head. Worst, I am not sexually attracted to any other girl. Like, I can't get interested in them, they just all seem so bland and stupid.
Worst, it's been now five years since she broke with me. Whe stayed friends and I thought whe where okay with here knowing I still love her and me knowing she doesn't. Well, I learned that she think I'm psychotic and should start a therapy.
Worst. I doesn't change a thing, I still love her. Maybe I DO need a therapy.
>>
>>689713103
any translation background to earn that job ?
>>
File: 1465572275827.jpg (51 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1465572275827.jpg
51 KB, 540x429
>>689700973

I'm 29 but I'll have no trouble making it to 30 and beyond.

No particular reason, just not any sort of priority in my life.

>somewhat above average looks
>not socially awkward
>not particularly weird
>way above average intelligence
>decent job, good pay
>live on my own
>slightly depressed but managing it fine
>>
>>689713386
you arent a fucking wizard get out of this thread

you are an immature kid still stuck in high school because you were never socially involved and are looking for that experience from your partner

so either leave this site forever and go be a normalfag somewhere else or kill yourself

i prefer the latter
>>
>>689700973
>25
>abusive childhood, bitter, anti-social, overwhelming fear of failure leads to lack of action
at least I can magix
>>
>>689700973
What am I if I lost my virginity, but never had GF and I'm 30?
>>
There seems to be some representational issues here. Getting a fuck buddy is easy with the internet if you aren't picky. Some of us just don't want sex due to some mental or physical reason.

Some people are just different.
>>
>>689704559
stagnation is the true nature of the universe
we are all dead men
>>
>>689714102
we were never alive to begin with
>>
>>689714054
A rapist?
>>
>>689700973
>23
>making no attempt to be with anyone
>low confidence
>poor
>probably ugly
>weird fetishes
>>
>>689712553
>>689712680

the need/want to be a part of something bigger than yourself, with others like you, is comforting to most. I'm not someone who would need that, i do not need a meme or a group of people on the internet to better my life and life choices. I'm just simply not that mentally weak.

I've had bad habits that maybe werent hurting my body more than my pockets, example would be spending money on weed every week and smoking everyday. But I just saw that i'd rather have more money in my pockets than being high everyday. Almost every stoner knows they'd have more money if they didnt smoke, thats not the point.

The point is, i have friends that still smoke, ive met other people who have smoked as long as i did as well. 6 years. But when i decided i wanted more money than weed, i just dropped it all together, had no withdrawals from it, and no regrets. I would eventually go back to enjoy it sometimes once financially stable maybe. But most that i know or have met, actually have like a need for it, like physical or mental withdrawals, its crazy and a bad example compared to nofap.

But the point is, I think in a very logical/realistic way and I dont need a movement or idea to move myself, I move myself and have no problem in doing so. I do not think im better than most in any way, i do however think that i have a better lookout and understanding of what happens around me compared to most.

I have to go now, been typing way too much, id much rather discuss this face to face with others but thats not gonna happen. So bye bye anons, glad nofap helps but its not gonna do shit to me.
>>
>>689714054
a rape victim?
>>
>>689709470
It was jezuz
>>
>>689714054
gay? an animal?
>>
>>689714264
You just didn't experience any kind of addiction whatsoever. When you're addicted to porn your brain crave those chemicals you've been releasing multiple times a day.

Also, there are people who just discovers benefits of not fapping thx to this site. I just told myself "hey lets give it a go" and found those benefits mysels. Tried many things to boost my confidence, and while the placebo effect could appear in those cases, looks like it only appeared when I didn't fap ? And I feel as shitty as before knowing Nofap when I relapse. It's not only about being mentally weak.
>>
>>689713712
24, I think I'll be you in 5 years, and tbh I don't even really care about getting it, I'm totally fine with how things are. Cheers.
>>
>>689700973
>19
>Never reached first base
>Bully kids online with professional skills
>>
>>689713308
>I really don't understand how you can hate people.
There's no way I can explain it to you. It's like A theist trying to explain to an atheist why they should become a theist or visa versa.

>What can you find despising in her ?
A LOT, there's no such thing as a perfect person. Everyone has flaws in their personalities, and those flaws are usually worth hating. I've met plenty of people that fit your description, many of them I no longer associate with.

>Said sorry for saying you were miserable.
What a terribly silly thing to apologize for.
>>
>31
>Own property
>Work out
>A bit on the skinny side
>Recycle
>Eat healthy
>Girls tell me I'm handsome
>They don't go further than that
>Poor as fuck
>Career going to hell
>Nobody cares about me
>I'm becoming invisible

All I want is a woman to share my home with, and kids, and for them to have a great future.
>>
>>689700973
32 level wizard. Why? well i have severe emotional troubles that i can't solve. I live alone in a house too big for my own, go to the work in the mornings comeback in the noon, pass most of my free time online, have a few friend and so, but don't socialize too much. Maybe in some time i will pay a whore just to get rid off it, but i don't feel the need, i'm ok with the masturbation right now.
>>
24, kissless

aspergers, ocd, redneck.
I look 30+
no friends other than 'pity' friends. terrible at social situations

I tend to make /pol/ look like moderates so I'm real popular with mainstream culture

I've had a past so horrifying that most people would've killed themselves before they made it through.
>>
File: 1320421215376.jpg (39 KB, 600x722) Image search: [Google]
1320421215376.jpg
39 KB, 600x722
>>689714810

It's really not anything people should worry about.

It has literally no bearing on anyone's life aside from the perceived pressure they feel from their social circles. Well, maybe it matters more to women because of their biological clocks and social nature, but there aren't any women on the internet.

Stay frosty. As long as you enjoy your life, you're gonna be just fine.
>>
I went full wizard but lost my powers in the end. Maybe someone out there whos genuinely despairing can take comfort in that
>>
>>689715575
>poor as fuck

That is the key. People want to believe women are better than this but the truth is they are shallow.

Women seem to get the impression they all deserve what takes a lifetime to achieve.
>>
>>689716240
amen

I've had so many VERY deep conversations on tinder/snap/etc die simply because I gave them a picture of myself.

made a second account to put those bitches in their place though "my bro killed himself and listed your shallowness in his note"

reactions I get are so worth it
>>
>>689700973
Turned 30 last spring
Feels bad
Also considering all the opportunities I've had
>>
>>689716472
how the fuck would you even find them again?
>>
>>689716240
I know people on welfare who's never worked a day in their life have a wife and kids.

It's so fucking unfair.

If they can have it why can't I? These people are uglier, more awkward, stupider and less skilled than what I am. This is what is driving me fucking mad.
>>
>I honestly feel like I'm awkward in social situations. I'm also pretty introverted which leaves me getting exhausted being around people. I also think these are all excuses/delusions that I am making up to not get out of my comfort zone.

>In other related news, how does one get out of their comfort zone?
>>
>>689716472
snapchat/dating apps
>>
>>689716913
yea, really

I feel you bro

aspergers is a fucking death sentence in the dating scene even though I'm MUCH more intelligent than 99% of the bitches.

135 IQ
>>
File: i could live here now instead.gif (749 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
i could live here now instead.gif
749 KB, 500x269
>>689700973
> Failed wizardry at 24
> Resumed studies almost immediately
> Now 32
> Honorary doctorate?
>>
>>689715088
So you're saying your hatred doesn't make sense ?

Why don't you just like lovable things instead of hating despicable things ? Why is hate worthy ? Do you like anything at all ?

It was more like apologizing for my biaised judgment, I'm pretty much aware you can handle the word "miserable" without tilting.
>>
>>689700973
Can i still be a wizard if im gay?
>>
>>689717665
no you're just a faggot
>>
>>689717665
The rule is virgin. Sexuality not stated. So yes.
https://youtu.be/9BTDVhkdMNg?t=7m45s
>>
>>689717857
Hey man, who says wizards arent faggots. You take on a male apprentice and have him polish your wand and find somewhere to keep it warm.
>>
>>689717376
I don't have any imaginary or fake mental disabilities. I have tested for all of them and came out like the normiest normie to ever norm the earth.

However, I still have a higher intelligence than most and this makes having conversations difficult. The best conversation to have is one where we just state our actions over a period of time and react to that. Then there are our preferences and who we know and what we do, but this all goes by so fast and most of it is already mentioned in the dating profiles.

Then what's left is to put the penis inside of her, which I guess is a dating app's main reason to exist, but I never get that far because I can't afford a smartphone so I can use tinder.
>>
>>689718356
I've been diagnosed as a sperg, hella ocd.

I can focus on something like no tomorrow, work at 120% no problem.

Having a discussion with another person, reading someones feelings; might as well be trying to read moon runes while blindfolded.

It sucks when you're intelligence keeps you from having conversations because people don't understand half the shit you say.

Its almost always the back and forth hobbies, like/dislike, etc, but I'm terrible at coming up with pickup lines, reading the mood, etc.
>>
>>689713103
>4000$

so like two dollars?
>>
>>689718356
There are other way to meet people but tinder. Go to a bar.
>>
>>689718782
>you're intelligence
>you're
>not your

You lie. You're not intelligent. You're just like the rest of them.
>>
>>689717376
>>689718782
I mean I'm pretty smart and I still hold conversations. I think it's just a skill you need to develop like anything else.
Sometimes smarter people can get more attention.
>>
>>689718855
>poor as fuck
>go to a bar
>can't buy shit

Yes, that will work out.
>>
>>689718974
Everyone makes mistakes dumbass.

Go fuck yourself then rape a muslim.
>>
>>689719029
Huh, you'll be surprised how many jackals I know who'd definetely manage something.
>>
>How old are you
Primary Hypersomnia, hard to date when sleep is all I want to do. Boring conversations, which I consider most interactions are, put me to sleep literally.

So sleeping 12-18 hours a day and inability to stay awake when people talk pretty much killed dating. Rest of it sleeping most of the day makes holding a job difficult, sleep through alarm clocks or for days at a time missing work means I'm always poor as fuck or saving for the next time I'm laid off.
>>
>>689700973
>30
>too busy playing video games/work
>>
>>689719291
Damn shit's tough. I fucking hate sleeping, such a waste of time to me.
>>
File: FeelsOkay.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
FeelsOkay.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>26
>Parasitic life style
>No motivation to entertain someone long enough to fuck them
>Fuck Meiki plush doll instead
My fate is sealed but my spells are not.
>>
>I honestly feel like I'm awkward in social situations. I'm also pretty introverted which leaves me getting exhausted being around people. I also think these are all excuses/delusions that I am making up to not get out of my comfort zone.

>Also, how does one get out of their comfort zone?
>>
File: julia-minesci-6.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
julia-minesci-6.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
People prefer a partner with confidence and conviction.
How many wizards can prove me wrong?
>>
>>689700973
>How old are you?
I'm not virging or kisseless i wasn't born a wizard, i have slowly turned into one after my ex gf dumped me I've become ugly careless about look, friends, girls and life my only goal is learning web development to be independent so i can play vidiogames without seeing the look of disappointment my parents give me everytime they see me and yes i still live with them and i haven't kiss a girl in like 6 years
>>
>>689703152
It only get worse and worse sorry
>>
>>689700973
asexual, ive been thinking about trying it but im pretty sure i wouldn't enjoy it
>>
>>689700973
get on my level, im aproaching warlock
level 48 wizard
everyone is cunts, no friends, kissless virgin and happy. nobody is worthy of my friendship anyway, i learnt that years ago, my so called friend steve tried to cheat me out a sealed stadium events 14 years and 7 months ago. all women are inferior to men any way, their only function in life is to serve the superior sex in life. im a gentleman anyway so if i truly felt like it i could easy charm a lady in one of my tailored suits, i get looks at the local grocery store where i know lots of women hang out, they cant keep their eyes of me. so i will remain a wizard BY CHOICE, besides as previously said i could easily woo the panties of hot young female specimens. their sweet pie will be mine if i truly wanted it to happen.
>>
File: daf.jpg (82 KB, 486x817) Image search: [Google]
daf.jpg
82 KB, 486x817
>>689700973
socially inept, lol. Physically I'm perfectly fine. Had my chances too, even though I'm living in my parents basement ( through online connections). Blew all of them of course. I could hire a prostitute, but I still kind of hope for meeting that girl for me, when I sort my life.
>>
Can I post in this thread even if I'm the antiwizard? 26, slept with 110+ girls
>>
>>689711347
exactly same problem here man, idk how others do it...
>>
>>689704559
You're an arch-mage
>>
>>689704571
You sound like a good guy, Ahmad. I believe in you.
>>
>>689721228
Share some insight friend. How does one get so lucky?
>>
>>689721206
mate, with flesh like yours im sure you could poink someone, hire a life coach or a therapist or something
>>
>>689721228

Ah, yes, the wizard of lies. You are nore than welcome to join us.
>>
>>689703722
so true, that's how I feel about age 22 to 23
>>

Lived with parents my whole life, never have had sex, never have had a job and and as little social interaction as possible
>>
>>689706480
Im a physiologist and i cringed so hard with what you just wrote

I wish people wouldnt talk about human physiology if they didnt know shit
>>
>>689720908
48 old and you're still a romantic person that believes in true friendship and true love analyze all you said you are just angry at people because they betrayed your trust I'm 24 and feels like i know more than you about life, dude always expect people to betray you always expect the worse from anybody but dont let that stop you from interacting with them because you need them sometimes even if you say you dont
>>
>>689700973
I'm perfectly fine with being social, and I've been in relationships.

The reason that I'm a virgin is because I was molested by my cousin and aunt, and locked in closets when I was four. Soo I'm pretty fucked up, even though people think I'm chad.
>>
>>689720908
you are most likely fat and ungly with fedora
>>
>>689721587
Thanks m8. I'm in the process of searching for a job. When I get it, I hope it will boost my confidence enough to ask some girls out. For now I'm too ashamed, being a neet and all.
>>
>>689721611
Do you care at all at this point?
>>
File: IMG_20160615_103723.jpg (91 KB, 720x1222) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_103723.jpg
91 KB, 720x1222
>>689721591
Not of lies, of hope. Just decent looking enough to be successful on tinder
>>
>>689721924
I got "molested" by a neighbor. She was 3 years older than me and made me watch her and my sister do sexual stuff. I know /b/tards will say that's hot, but I was only like 6 and always wondered if that's what fucked me up socially. My sister have grown up normal and got married (tho she partied a little too hard in her teens), so I don't know.
>>
>>689706480
yea, i did nofap for a week and was flirting more and being less anxious
>>
>>689721561
Nothing really helpful I can say. Lucky enough to have been born attractive and also fit without having to workout ever
>>
>>689712492
>>689712965
puts advice in a wizard thread
>fuck you
why is he a wizard
>>
>>689700973
bumping for lulz
>>
>>689722791
Can you post the pics you have on tinder and your description so i can copy it and get laid
Help a wizard to stop being a wizar man
>>
File: IMG_20160615_105744.jpg (140 KB, 720x1225) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_105744.jpg
140 KB, 720x1225
>>689724218
Hope this helps you out for real
My profile is mostly bullshit btw
>>
>>689721739
Then I'd be glad to hear what the truth is about the brain rewarding system.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.