[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /b/? Ask a bored American Shi'a Muslim anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 15
File: 1462765651695.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462765651695.gif
2 MB, 500x375
sup /b/?
Ask a bored American Shi'a Muslim anything.
>>
>>689584531
fuck off mudslime
>>
If you disagree with most of your religion's teachings like any rational human, you're fine by me.
>>
A/S/L?
>>
>>689584531
I thought Muslims weren't allowed to sodomize women or look at grave images.
>>
>>689584689
I disagree with almost all of how Islam is thought to be in the media.
It really isn't any worse than Christianity or Judaism, the only difference is that the Quran has a lot of verses that when taken out of context appear very violent.
>>
>>689584689
>>689584607
that's not a question /pol/ack
>>
>>689584531
What do you think about the state of Islam today?
>>
>>689584877
When it translates to "kill anyone who does thing," you don't really need context.

But yeah, the Bible has a lot of the same shit. It's just that countries under Sharia law still do it.
>>
>>689584531
Why do most recent attacks always happen during Ramadan?
>>
>>689584946
I think Islam is in the shittiest state it's ever been in.
The middle east is a shitfest and I'm not going to say that this is only because of western countries.
It's true that all the invasions that took place in the 20th century had an impact, but I think the cultural issues there shouldn't be pushed onto countries like America and Russia.
Pretty much there are just a lot of crazy people there that shouldn't be alive.

As for Shi'a Islam, I think it's in a much better state. I can't actually even think of the last time I remember a Shi'a ever committing a crime or anything like that.
>>
>>689584531
do you belong to a mosque and if so, does your mosque give a platform to those who support radical ideologies? do they actively police or discourage radical thought?

how do most of your muslims friends feel about
>homosexuals
>jews
>women
>america
>radical islam
>9/11

what have they said about the shooting?
>>
>>689584531
Do you or anyone you know want to commit acts of terrorism?
>>
>>689585316
So you blame most attacks on the Sunni?
>>
>>689585267
>context is meaningless

"Defend yourself against invaders, but be super cautious" = kill all people indiscriminately

Ignore all the stuff expressly telling you to not do that

whatever
>>
>>689585280
low blood sugar
>>
>>689585316
So, do you think we should leave the Middle East to settle these issues for themselves?
>>
>>689584531
>american
You will never be a true American.
>>
>>689585316
pretty accurate

it's a shame
>>
>>689585648
But that's a pretty specific statement. No rational mind would interpret it that way.
>>
>>689584877
Christianity and Judaism don't punish conversion to a different faith (ارتداد) with execution, and don't teach that every child born is naturally a member of their religion (فطرة) until they are turned away by their infidel parents.
>>
>>689585267
it doesn't though. I think the reason this idea about the quran urging people to kill others is because the verses are taken out of context. Try reading lines around those controversial verses and you'll see that they pretty much all reference some historical event where fighting would be justifiable.

>>689585280
I don't really know tbh. I hate that the florida asshole had to go and shoot up a place during Ramadan because the world already hates us enough and Ramadan is like the largest opportunity for us to show the world that we're not all crazy terrorists. Well, thanks to that fucktard that chance went down the drain.

>>689585341
Yes I go to a mosque, and it's pretty progressive since it's run by mostly young people. My parents' generation was taught the rules of the religion and they were never allowed to question anything, but my generation was raised much differently and we were always encouraged to question things until we actually understand them
>homosexuals
most people I know disagree with the concept, but have no real problem with it since it doesn't impact us in any way
>jews
they're fine. Israel isn't.
>women
Should be treated same as men
>america
best country to live in. Probably wouldn't have this view if I lived in certain parts of the world though.
>9/11
I don't know what you want me to say on this, but I'm not going to pretend that it was an inside job or anything.
>>
>>689585401
Nope.

>>689585533
Look at the statistics. Shi'as are kind of like the Jews have been historically; always being persecuted.
I'm not saying there are no Shi'a terrorist groups (I don't actually know of any but I'd be surprised if there weren't) but the big ones like Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, etc are all Sunni.

>>689585730
I think we should've never entered the middle east in the first place. Since we have though I also don't think the people there are capable of resolving the issues themselves.

>>689585741
>father moved to america at 16
>mother moved at 18
>born in america myself
I think I'm pretty american tbh.
>>
How do you feel about what happened in Florida and what are your views on homosexuals?
>>
>>689586480
To what category do the Kurds fit into? They seem like what you describe a shi'a to be.
>>
>>689586480
Your nationality is American, but I mean that you don't belong here. America is the home for immigrants, but European ones. Europeans colonized this place, so they alone have the right to live here. Also, America was created as a home for persecuted Christians to be safe from religious troubles. Islam is a source of major religious turmoil, and tends to enforce its way onto the people there whether they like it or not.

Just look at Constantinople. They used to be a proud, Christian people, now it is full of muslims who insist on desecrating the Hagia Sophia with their intolerance of Christianity.
>>
>>689585894
Gosh you're right, better quote the specific statement in the Koran where it says what you're saying

>frantic googling

don't bother, all you'll find is a section where it says "[if the raiders don't surrender, wait six months, and then] if those infidels don't surrender, kill them"
>>
when my cab driver hears about ISIS being pushed out of some village and he responds to the radio in an angry and irritated tone, what should i do?

y'know, jump out of the car.
don't look him in the eye.
shout some arabic to mimic him?
>>
>>689586098
>>689586480
>>689587146

You're actively ignoring statements to which you have no valid response.

>>689585997
>>689585997
>>689585997
>>
>>689584531

How long have you been on Grindr?
>>
>>689586976
The Kurds are an ethnic group that is also oppressed, but they are Sunni. Not sure if there's any hostility between the Kurds and Shi'a though.

>>689586883
I hate what happened and think it was wrong and in no way justifiable.

>>689587041
>You don't belong here?
I hope this is b8. Just because my parents came from a bad region of the world I don't belong here?
My family is very well educated and we're all generally good people that fit in normally here.

>>689587193
If you're being serious then you should report him.
I don't really know what I'd do in that situation tbh.

>>689587339
The last guy that responded to you wasn't me. Let me look up some info on the Bible first and then let me come back and discuss this with you.

>>689587550
I'm not a faggot, but judging by how many people on here like fapping to "feminine" cocks you probably are :^)
>>
>>689587339
This is taken from Deuteronomy Chapter 13 (honestly have no idea what this means so let me know if this isn't a credible source)

>If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people
>>
>>689587781
The mixing of cultures has never ended up well. Just look at the Balkans. Muslims don't belong here because they are of a vastly different culture than Europeans. This will only lead to internal conflicts.

In less than a hundred years or so, today's minorities will be the death of America.
>>
>>689587781
There is no equivalent to فطرة in Christianity, Judaism or any other major world religion. It is an exclusively Muslim belief. It is feasible that there have existed faiths at some point in history which punished apostasy as Islam does, but neither Christianity nor Judaism do so.
>>
File: 137714035554.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
137714035554.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>689587339
>>>689586098
>>>689586480
>>>689587146 (You)
>You're actively ignoring statements to which you have no valid response.

???
>>
>>689588103
>Muslims don't belong
No, you're only thinking of the middle eastern people that are stuck in their ways. Me being Muslim has nothing to do with how I act in society. How I act is due to how I was raised, which is in America.

>>689588162
See my reply here >>689588080
Also, I don't understand arabic so if you could say whatever فطرة is in english that would be appreciated.
>>
>>689588390
Do you participate in Muslim religious activities?

If yes, your culture affects your thinking. You being here disrupts the cultural balance much more than it already is.
>>
>>689588730
Yeah I'm pretty religious.
Can you give me a specific example of something I do that disrupts other people's activities though?
You keep saying I can't possibly belong here but you aren't giving any specific reasons.
Not to mention I literally have been living here for my entire life without any issues.
>>
>>689588730
we allow mormons
>>
>>689584531
kek
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Does this offend?
>>
>>689588390
Fitrah. The principle that Islam is the natural religion of all human beings at birth. It originates from a hadith recorded in the Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī, which reads: "No child is born except on the fitra and then his parents make him Jewish, Christian or Magian".

>>689588080
I guess Judaism does indeed punish apostasy in its scripture, then. Christianity does not. For reference's sake, here's the latter part of that passage.

"You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again."
>>
File: 1458151993034.png (323 KB, 890x740) Image search: [Google]
1458151993034.png
323 KB, 890x740
>>689589170
not really.
If that offended me then I probably wouldn't be able to post pic related.
>>
File: JesusKissingMuhammed.jpg (41 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
JesusKissingMuhammed.jpg
41 KB, 540x720
>>689589369
Ok
>>
>>689588890
Maybe not you specifically, but the entire muslim group does not belong here.

The celebration of muslim holidays, and subsequently the rejection of other religious holidays has progressed the media into an ultra-PC groove. Saying "merry Christmas" is practically a curse word to the liberal media. The difference in culture contributes to the further PC-ification of the US in general.

The muslims that are here are not happy that anyone else is non-muslim, so they feel the need to disrupt the daily life of those non-muslims.

Muslims should stick to their own countries.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>
>>689589286
so that thing I quoted was a Jewish scripture?
It showed up under the bible but I think you get the point I was trying to make.
Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are all based on the same things and are really very similar.
It just happens that the Quran gets so much more attention than any of the other holy scriptures so people only associate violence with it.

>>689589505
still doesn't really offend me but I have to wonder why you would have something like that saved.

>>689589635
>not you
>all the muslims
kek
>The muslims that are here are not happy that anyone else is non-muslim
I wouldn't necessarily say this is true. I've never encountered a Muslim that thought bad of literally everyone else just because of their faith being different. It sounds like you're either getting all of this from the news or you have only met really fucked up Muslims.
>>
>>689589974
Christianity is the religion of Jesus Christ and the New Testament. The Old Testament of the Hebrews is context.
>>
File: CV9dESdXAAAfUUA.jpg (50 KB, 599x455) Image search: [Google]
CV9dESdXAAAfUUA.jpg
50 KB, 599x455
>>689589974
It's quality fap material man. Please, no blowing this out of proportion
>>
>>689589286
>"I have literally never heard of the Old Testament", claimed anon, the fucking faggot
>>
File: koranflush.jpg (7 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
koranflush.jpg
7 KB, 350x350
Does this offend?
>>
>>689590455
>>689590180
None of these offend me in any way.
Thanks for the bumps though. Really appreciate it :^)
>>
>>689589974
The muslim population where I live is fairly low, but I knew a muslim family when I was young. I was friends with their son, but the family absolutely hated me.

They fed me their special blessed meat, asked me to pray with them many times, and often asked me questions about how I felt about islam. They also supported their son when he stole a lot of my toys, even though it was obvious he took them.

So maybe they are fucked up, but I have a feeling that it isn't just them. The entire religion is fucked up by definition, and exists as a plague to humanity. It is devised to spread as far and wide as humanly possible, and kill or punish anyone who resists.
>>
>>689590519
Then turn in your Muslim card.
>>
>>689589286
OP here again just something I forgot to mention in regards to this. You said fitrah originates from Sahih Bukhari but that is a Sunni source of hadith and like I mentioned before I'm Shi'a.

>>689590618
No trust me that's just them. Apart from the "special blessed meat" thing everything else they were doing was retarded.
>>
>>689590164
‘Have you not read that which was spoken to you by God?’
‘Until Heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the law, until all is accomplished’
‘The Scripture cannot be broken’
"You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God,"
"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill,"
"Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures,"
>>
File: Problem Solved.jpg (77 KB, 630x355) Image search: [Google]
Problem Solved.jpg
77 KB, 630x355
Ok
>>
>>689590342
There is no Christian school of thought in either Catholicism, Orthodoxy or Protestantism that teaches that Christians must follow the halakha. Death as punishment for apostasy is a Jewish teaching and a Muslim teaching, not a Christian teaching. Christianity does not have any analogue to halakha or sharia. Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's.
>>
>>689590807
u triggered mate?
>>
>>689590455
sandniggers' cookbook :)
>>
>>689584531
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Please kill yourself and all of your shitskin family, but doing so away from civilized people. We all know how you like to take out others with you.
>>
>>689591096
Can I have a source on where it says you're supposed to kill those who convert out of Islam?
>>
File: muslimcomic.jpg (153 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
muslimcomic.jpg
153 KB, 800x800
>>689584531
How does it feel being a sandnigger and knowing the ENTIRE WORLD hates you?
>>
File: xmas.jpg (55 KB, 400x354) Image search: [Google]
xmas.jpg
55 KB, 400x354
>>
>>689591347
eh, not that bad honestly.
I live in the east coast which is pretty diverse so I don't really face any racism here. My family is also pretty well educated and we're in upper-middle class.
>>
>>689591096
>>There is no Christian school of thought in either Catholicism, Orthodoxy or Protestantism that teaches that Christians must follow the halakha. Death as punishment for apostasy is a Jewish teaching and a Muslim teaching, not a Christian teaching.
>what is the Inquisition
>Christianity does not have any analogue to halakha or sharia.
>what is canon law
>>
>>689591255
of course not
>>
>>689584531
What do you think of Trump?
>>
>>689591599
The inquisition was the most radical response to a Umayyad takeover of Spain. They also gave 2 week's notice to their targets, which was ample time to leave the country.

The Spaniards just didn't want to get slaughtered by the Muslims a second time.
>>
>>689591684
t-thanks anon.

>>689591879
I disagree with some of his policies (muslim id cards, etc) but I don't have any kind of irrational hatred towards him. I think he's too aggressive and doesn't know how to act diplomatic enough to be a good leader during times of foreign negotiations, but like I said I don't hate him.
If I had to pick between Trump and HIlary I don't know who I would pick tbh.
>>
>>689584531
If you are on B, how can you believe in God?
>>
>>689584531
You like loli? You like real stuff too or just loli?
>>
>>689592257
>B
you're embarrassing yourself anon

>>689592306
Both I guess. tbh the only reason I like lolis is thanks to /b/ and /a/, but I figure it's going to be beneficial in the long run.
See, I'm probably going to get married to another Pakistani girl and most of them have pretty small tits. So if I can train myself to become attracted to small tits right now then I won't feel too disappointed in the future.
I have no idea how autistic that sounds but I think it's a pretty good idea.
>>
>>689592048
sure anon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_burned_as_heretics
>>
>>689591599
>What is canon law?

The internal ecclesiastical law governing a particular Christian Church. In which country today is the canon law of any particular Church that country's constitutional? I could name a dozen countries for whom the chief (or sole) source of legislation is the Quran and the hadith.
>>
>>689592656
>married to another Pakistani girl
>another
You're a Pakistani girl?
>>
>>689592895
kek I phrased that wrong. The "another" was only in regards to being Pakistani, not being a girl.
>>
>>689592765
*that country's constitution
>>
>>689584836
And I thought Jews weren't allowed to eat pork but I had a jew friend who loved pork rinds
>>
>>689592765
I mean, besides the Vatican ... the Christian Church has lost political power and influence in the last few centuries, but we controlled the Roman fucking Empire until it ran into the ground.
>>
>>689593008
What's the youngest your allowed to marry?
>>
>>689592720
Most of those were Catholic executions, and Catholics tend to make shit up. The actual Bible doesn't encourage the killing of other religions, aside from Heretics who could cause more damage if not put down.
>>
>>689593225
I don't actually know what the minimum age requirement is for marriage but we just follow america's rules and say the minimum is 18.
Never really thought about that anyway since most guys get married during ages 24-30 and most girls are 22-26.
>>
>>689593219
Go to the Vatican, say, "Jesus Christ that church is big!" and tell me what your sentence is afterwards for using the Lord's name in vain.

Christianity does not have any analogue to halakha or sharia.
>>
>>689584531
What are your opinions on a possible future president institutionalizing discrimination based specifically on your religion, to the point of making you carry identification cards and register to a watch list for extra scrutiny?
>>
>>689593396
Oh, I see, you're an Amerifag. Yup, nobody calling for Christian law in America.
>>
>>689593493
ok I have no idea about the argument you are having with the other guy, but I'm pretty sure if you are in Mecca and you say "Allah" really loudly you won't be punished for anything.

>>689593634
I'm obviously against it. How do you feel about it?
>>
>>689593493
Try that a few hundred years ago, see what it gets you.
>>
>>689593850
>How do you feel about it?
Pretty against it on the grounds of it being the antithesis of everything this country has stood for since its inceptions.
>>
>>689593672
Since the majority of the population is Christian, it only makes sense to have laws that correspond to Christian morals.

At least if you believe in a true democracy, this is how it should be.
>>
>>689584531
plan on hitting up any clubs?
>>
>>689594102
Glad to hear that anon.
After what happened in florida though I've become kind of unsure of how valid my opinion is. On a valid ground it's definitely wrong, but at the same time I can understand why some people agree with it.
If I was a white guy born in America and didn't have that much personal exposure to any Muslims I would probably be agreeing with it also.

>>689594303
I'm too autistic to go anywhere near a club, much less shoot it up.
>>
>>689593850
>I'm pretty sure if you are in Mecca and you say "Allah" really loudly you won't be punished for anything.

If you're not Muslim you're not allowed to even enter Mecca.
>>
>>689594522
>valid
Meant moral
>>
>>689587041
This is some delicious bait
>>
>>689587041
>flee because of religious persecution
>within a few hundred years, institutionalize and fully support religious persecution
sausuga
>>
>>689594978
Your bait sensor is off. That post is genuine.
>>
>>689588103
>The mixing of cultures has never ended up well.
If society stayed isolated into its own cultures and countries and peoples and never EVER intermingled, we'd still be in the dark ages.

Almost none of the scientific advancements of the last century would have happened.
>>
>>689589635
t. crazy ultra nationalist white supremicist born in the wrong era
>>
>>689595128
America is a home for Christians to be free from persecution, not any other religion.

Also, wherever Muslims go, they bend people to their religion, and end up persecuting the non-muslim people there. Take a look at the Sharia zones in the UK.

>>689595380
Only a few times have cultures actually blended into something good, and those were all basically a race breeding the other into nonexistence. The Angols of England are an example.

>>689595664
There is literally nothing wrong about wanting the best for your people.
>>
>be me
>live in a town with a mosque
>section of the town even known as "Little Arabia
>see muslims all the time

I have not once in my 30 years had a single issue with this minority in my town, not a fucking one. Mexicans are far more disrespectful to America and its culture here than any Muslim I have ever met.

The vast majority of Muslims I meet are Americans, not middle eastern refugees.
>>
>>689584531
when are you doing your shooting?
>>
>>689589635
>Saying "merry Christmas" is practically a curse word to the liberal media.
Liberal media where, fucking Saudi Arabia? Because this war on christmas shit is no more true in the West than it was when you fuckers started claiming it at the turn of the century.
>>
>>689594522
I think anyone who would agree with it is inherently Unamerican in spirit
>>
>>689595905
>America is a home for Christians to be free from persecution, not any other religion.
That isn't what my constitution says, and you aren't a supreme court justice so your personal interpretation does not matter

>Only a few times have cultures actually blended into something good
Again, almost every major medical and scientific advancement in the past 200 or so years has come from people of varying cultures. You wouldn't have cures and treatments for cancers and deadly plagues if your nationalism was followed by the world.

>There is literally nothing wrong about wanting the best for your people.
It is when your idea of helping your people is isolation
>>
>>689595194
My mistake, I thought you were only pretending to be a retard

>>689596198
>Turn of the century
The war on christmas shit has been paraded by people since at least the 80's if not earlier
>>
>>689595950
It makes me really happy to hear that there are people like you in this country, but I think you're being a bit too optimistic.
One of the largest issues I have with Muslims when I visit my mosque is that they constantly shit on America and blame all the problems "back home" (middle east/asia) on america. They will never criticize the country in front of anyone else, but if it's with other muslims they have a field day going at it.
Granted, I think some criticism is justified but not to the extent that these people do it. That thought process is changing though with the new generation of American Muslims.

>>689596114
Ok real talk please recommend a good fps game to me. My summer vacation just started and I realized that I've already gone through all the games in my steam library for quite a while and I don't feel like playing any of them.
Currently downloading bioshock infinite since I've heard it was good but I'm open to any other shooters you would recommend :^)

>>689596198
This is retarded. As a Muslim I have no problem with people saying Merry Christmas or whatever they want to.
>>
Are you going to vote?
>>
>>689596198
Nowhere says "merry Christmas" anymore. If a business even goes out of its way to promote a Christian message, it is disparaged by the media. The bakery that refused to bake a gay cake is an example. They were heavily fined, despite the fact that businesses should be able to serve whoever they want.

>>689596584
It isn't specified in the constitution, but every citizen of America was practically Christian. They didn't foresee Muslims and other religions that would be exotic to them.

Most contributions to society are made by white men, or at least from places that were colonized by them (India mostly). Name one nigger contribution to society aside from mud huts and sticks.

Isolating your own people from other groups only protects them.

>>689596735
At least I'm not a dumb liberal.
>>
>>689597593
As of right now I'm unsure. I can't decide between Trump or Hilary and until I do decide I probably won't vote.
>>
File: 1465117201854.png (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465117201854.png
66 KB, 400x400
Muslim anon here. Look we aren't supposed to drink, smoke etc etc. I do it anyways just because I'm not a religion extremest.
>inb4 then why he Muslim

Why don't you practice Christianity more or what ever you worship. See not everyone follows everything

The kkk killed other race and used religion like no tomorrow as their reason
Doesn't make everyone bad who has the same religion
>inb4 everyone who isn't white needs to die.

Lastly I don't personally get offending by any racism, but if you get in my face just know you bound to get some reaction back just because your ego is massive as small as your dick is.
>inb4 c4 jokes

So moral of the story stop being ignorant faggot who follow trends and just don't assume even Muslim is a massive faggot. Also ama.

>inb4 when will your next strike be
>inb4 faggot
>>
>>689584531
>Ask a bored American Shi'a Muslim anything.
Can you please not shoot anyone and stop hating living here?
>>
>>689598626
>please not shoot anyone
Yeah I wasn't planning on doing so.

>stop hate living here
I love living here.
>>
>>689598377
What was even the point of this post?
OP was doing a good job of showing that Muslims can be normal people and you just randomly came in and shitposted because you were triggered about nothing.
>>
File: 1456959916119.png (162 KB, 343x339) Image search: [Google]
1456959916119.png
162 KB, 343x339
>>689599303
Not even triggered. Just letting the butt hurt people on /b/ on why hate a whole race. Some stand out from others such as me and op, we don't do what other extremist do.

I'm actually chilling with a beer atm, not even upset m8. Wanna have a beer with me?

>>689598377
>>
>>689584531
whens the next night club shoot out?
>>
>>689599825
As sad as this is I can say that there will be another shooting in the next three months and I'll probably be right.
>>
>>689588890
>Yeah I'm pretty religious.
>>689598746
so you believe in killing infidels?
do you pray five time a day?
is it cool that child fucking is cool in your religion?
>>
File: 0189 - tKG7yxa.jpg (134 KB, 911x877) Image search: [Google]
0189 - tKG7yxa.jpg
134 KB, 911x877
>>689600134
>as sad as this is

fuck off moral fag, those night club normies deserved it.
>>
>>689599801
so you wanna be civilized but immediately tell everyone they have a small dick.

well brilliant strategy anon.
Care to comment on the Amarillo, TX hostage situation?
>>
>>689600368
I pray five times a day
the other two things aren't part of my religion
>>
>>689601432
but they are in the book.
they happened and happen in your religion.
what are you as a "good" muslim doing about these problems?
>>
>>689601683
give me a source for where those are in the book.
>>
>>689584531
Sup dood. My best friend growing up was Palestinian. Unfortunately he passed away a few years ago. He was Sunni though.

I deployed to Iraq in 06 and 07. The Shias were waaaaay more friendly than the Sunnis there.

Sorry about the current state of things in the world. Your fellow Muslims are really fucking things up for you guys.
>>
>>689601815
I do not have to explain to you about Muhammad's child bride.
or the many time Muhammad ordered people dead on allah's behalf but.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/muhammads-sex-life.aspx

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

What are you as a good muslim doing about these issues with your religion.
and don't give me any taqiya bullshit.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.