[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Made the best fucking decision of my life today, /b/ Got into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
Made the best fucking decision of my life today, /b/

Got into the gym, skipped the piss-easy stuff and went straight to exercises that are most likely to show results.

This is Day #1 of the first exercise in my fucking life, and I've been at it for the last 6 hours.

I'm only stocking up on standard Creatine supplements for now, so I can build up better deposits and whatnot.

Now, the question is, what's the best, most vigorous workout? I know it all depends on what I'm looking for, but I want that fat stomach of mine toned, and my arms to pop a little better.

No hating here, like I said it's day one and I'm still nowhere near as perfected as I should be.

Also, why aren't you turning your life around by hitting the gym? I've got a reputation to uphold and a fiancee to keep happy.

What drives you?
>>
File: 1465557125634.jpg (56 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
1465557125634.jpg
56 KB, 620x347
>>689537145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMYYHxkL3Qw
Idk I do this and a 30 pound wight for like 100
and running for like 5 or 10 min then a couple doumbel side curls

>What drives you?

Moving the fuck out.
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (367 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
367 KB, 600x612
>>689537145
Congrats on taking your first steps to try and be less of a faggot. We're real proud of you.

What drives me?

This guy.
>>
>>689537801
You got results from this stuff?
That seems like something I'd easily be into.
I'm a runner, so I can work most of that into my usual daily workout.
>>
>>689537145
>what drives you
My waifu of course
>>
>>689538283
Oh sweet, can we carpool? I gotta go pick up milk
>>
>>689538377
Sure lil nigga hop in
>>
File: 143005100487.jpg (28 KB, 530x482) Image search: [Google]
143005100487.jpg
28 KB, 530x482
>>689537145
way to go man, keep pushing.

this is only the beginning, the real hard part is not giving up halfway
>>
>>689538801
Not gonna happen, man.
I'm doing this every day.

Got a friend who's ex military and he has permission to literally beat my ass if I quit.

I'm seeing this all the way through, and I'm becoming the best I can fucking be.

Only got one life, might as well spend it perfect.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-18-33-13.png (206 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-18-33-13.png
206 KB, 480x854
>>689538037
>You got results from this stuff?

I was doing like 400 sit ups until recently just switched into this workout

Also I forgot you need to do around 300 pushups too

I workout 5-6 days a week
fucked up recently and havent worked out in 3 days because I have been doing coding as shit
But yeah I wake up at 5AM to get used to the Military later on
Sometimes I workout later at 5PM or later too if I have time
Each workout lasts like 1 hour and 30 minutes in total for me since I am just starting all this shit out.

>Pic related
>>
>>689539144
Dubs never lie.

I'll keep that all in mind and try and work that into my routine.

With any luck, I'll return to /b/ in the future with some results.
>>
>>689539336
It's going to take forever to get a 6 though .... this is only like a months progress

ehh I will have something decent by the time school starts back up.
>>
>>689539537
I used to have a 6. Metabolism was perfect, I was naturally muscular, then I hit my 20's and it all began to come to a halt.

So, I'm putting effort in to what I look like now.

My fiancee got with me because I was a lean, 6'3 Scotsman. I'm not becoming some fat bastard when I can be perfect.

I just gotta keep myself on track
>>
>>689538976
that's awesome. way to bring some pride to this shithole.

i started training last year and recently started seeing some hardcore results. never hesitate to ask /fit/ for advice, and no matter what, just keep pushing. I was once the fat guy at the gym, and now i weigh like 180 lbs
>>
Lol, just lol.
3 day split (legs, chest/shoulders/Tri's, back and bis)
10 mins of cardio to warm up
Eat a surplus or defecit of calories depending on goals.
Hop online buy some needles and a couple vials of test (everyone's on steroids it really isn't a big deal, believe me)
1 hour stretching routine before bed.
Do these with consistency and watch ur body change.
>>
>>689539832
196 lbs right now, but my height is a big factor in that.

I'd still like to bring it down to a steady 190 and just shred myself up a little. My legs have always been greatly toned as I used to kick a ball for a living, so they're easy to maintain.

I wish more of /b/ was like this

Gotta stay fit if you want to live til yer old
>>
>>689540218
>I wish more of /b/ was like this

Go visit /fit/ then bruh
>>
>>689540175
I do 10 minutes cycling for cardio
I'm mostly devouring unsalted pasta and the like for the time being
Plenty of plain eggs too

I've always stretched before bed, but never for an hour. I'll work that one in

As for needles and the roids, I tried them once many years ago and they fucked with my bipolar and I had outbursts and beat up my sibling over a silly spat, so I'll leave them out for now.
>>
>>689540325
I'm always on /fit/, but /b/ always complain about body images and whatnot

I just mean this is the best thread I've ever been part of on /b/, so you guys all get kudos for that
>>
>>689540218
same here, i used to be a huge soccer player. I'm only 5'9 so yeah.

regardless, get ready for intense cardio if you want to shred. I would suggest bulking a bit first though
>>
what do you mean by youve been at it for 6 hours? lifting weights the whole time?
>>
>>689540720
I've lost a significant amount of weight in the last 3 months. I got a little out of hand, belly was overhanging etc. I managed to drop from 205 to 190, then I re-bulked to 196~ to work on converting.
>>
>>689540814
Bench, weight, cycling, running, plenty of cooldown but just exercising for 6 hours.

I fucking ache beyond all hell, but I'm not done just yet.
>>
>>689540529
That sucks man. Having 10x the testosterone of any normal man makes me feel like a god, never feel angry or any 'roid rage' shit. But I ain't bipolar so can imagine it may mess with that. I'm just annoyed I was late to the party literally everyone at my gym is on some form of gear, skinny lean guys, big powerlifter guys, shredded bodybuilder guys.
>>
one huge thing that will trim you up is to stop eating and drinking food with high fructose corn syrup. It suppresses leptin which is what control your body's ability to release stored fats. Increase cruciferous vegetables in your diet. They increase testosterone and decrease estrogen in the body for ripping and recovering. These are my top things for getting that athletic body you want. and of course lift weights for muscle mass.
>>
File: 1462767508069.jpg (53 KB, 614x960) Image search: [Google]
1462767508069.jpg
53 KB, 614x960
>>689541040
>I fucking ache beyond all hell, but I'm not done just yet.

Nice...........................................

I get really motivated to workout when I see shit like faggots boasting about outsmarting "breeders"
or niggers yelling about how "the world is more fun with them"
also naturally find the whole mixing disgusting

You gotta get angry to fucking maximum results do what I did and find some shit to get angry at
even if it is yourself.

Fuck man read up on some History and get pissed at all the lives lost for no god dam reason besides lives

If you are a liberal then fucking turn this flop sided
All that matters to work out like an animal is getting mad.
>>
>>689541268
Yeah, it sucks.
But just because I can't be on the strong stuff, doesn't mean I can't work with the slightly weaker stuff.

It'll take more effort, but that's a good thing.

>>689541399
Shit son that's the best walkthrough for this i've ever heart.

I've just copied all that to a notepad and I'm gonna keep all that in mind.
>>
>>689541040
Don't forget that over training is a thing but if six hour workouts make you feel good then fuck it, also diet is just as, if not, more important than lifting. Keep at it fam
>>
That is way to much exercise. you are going to put yourself into starvation mode and store fat not release it.sure you are burning more calories today then you are taking in and you will burn a little fat today, but ultimately your body has to protect itself and if it thinks you are starving it will stop releasing fat and release the protein from your muscles instead to protect you from starving.
>>
>>689541624
Spent 3 hours today during my session violently blasting my voice at myself, being super fucking aggressive to my arms and stomach

Anyone would think I was battling some final boss shit, but it works.
>>
nothing cringier than workout advice on this shit board
>>
>>689541754
Yeah my diet is all regulated and safe, so I'm gonna keep at it but not hurt myself TOO much.

>>689541921
Nah man, my body took an awful lot of shit today and I'm apologising to it right now.

I'm gonna push it, but I won't become some fitness nut that only cares about results. I'm not expecting anything close to a final product until Christmas.
>>
>>689540529
>unsalted pasta

You are a retard if you're trying to buff up on carbs. You need to cut carbs and eat protein. Lean meat and salad, wholegrain rice if you need to. Pasta is absolutely devoid of any nutritional benefits.
>>
File: 1462759857686.jpg (38 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1462759857686.jpg
38 KB, 1280x800
>>689542008
Trying to bring others down huh anon?
>>
>>689542414
Gotta supplement most lean meats.
Got really bad IBS so chicken, whole pastas and salads etc.

Im not staying on pasta, I just need the carbs to bulk up on, then I'm switching to risotto and all that "wonderful" stuff
>>
>>689537145
Just imagine a vagina right in front of you.
Strive to obtain it.
You can get that puss.
>>
that is what im trying to tell you. if you maintain that much intensity all the time you are going to like the results at christmas. look at marathon runners, they are incredibly intense and can run for ages but they are sickly looking in the body department because they are burning calories much faster then the body can take. You dont have to be a fitness nut, thats why you are here to talk to us who are fitness nuts and can help you get the results you want at a more optimal rate. I am happy to help you there and only wish you the best in this endeavor.
>>
>>689542691
Got the fiancee there most of the time, and she's always raring for dick

You'd think after 2 years it'd slow down, but we're active on ALL fronts, so shit's wonderful.
>>
File: Tits.gif (1020 KB, 166x206) Image search: [Google]
Tits.gif
1020 KB, 166x206
>>689542691
I prefer to imagine huge tits tbh fam
>>
>>689542590
Don't have a go at them.
Everyone has their reasons for saying whatever it is they say, so I don't get mad at anons trying to put others down.
>>
>>689538801
The hard part is eating right
>>
>>689542815
Thanks, anon.
You're a cool guy, I'll be sure to pace myself and not overdo this shit.
>>
>>689540924
way to go, keep it up.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 924x915) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 924x915
Been working out for about 3 months now i can slowly start to see results!
>>
>>689542815

Yeah this is why I stopped working out every day kek
>>
also whoever said carbs wont bulk you up is right. Carbs you need for energy to keep going but protein is needed for muscle growth. you need about 100 grams of protein a d ay based on your body weight to gain muscle mass. but dot stop taking in carbs because you need that so your body doesnt waste your protein for energy.
>>
>>689542849
I'm not a boob man, which is great as my fiancee is only a b-cup!

But she's lean and curved in the right places, and all the smashing her hole has taken hasn't reduced any of the elasticity in and around it, so my primal instincts just scream "Impregnate the bitch"
>>
Op can we see your dick? Looks like you got a nice bulge going on there and I'm a huge faggot.
>>
>>689543072
Fantastic work! Well done, man.
>>
File: 20160524_171956-1.jpg (1 MB, 1201x1661) Image search: [Google]
20160524_171956-1.jpg
1 MB, 1201x1661
I also started like three months ago, 30 pushups, squats and sit-ups. Each day I do 2 more, five days a week.
No test or protein or gym, just doing half an hour at home. Excercise is the best to gather confidence, watching your body slowly change gives me hope.
>>
>>689543365
Thanks bro!
>>
>>689543229
I wondered how long it'd take someone to bring up my bulge..

As much as that may be the case, I don't think the other lads would appreciate that.
>>
>>689543469
My only throw-off is the god-awful stretchmarks under my arms thanks to over-working them.
>>
yep those stretch marks happened to me too when i bilked up. I went from 12 inch arms to 18 inch arms in 2 years and i guess my skin couldnt keep up with the growth. no i didnt take drugs or supps. I worked hard with friend of mine who is personal trainer and nutritionist
>>
File: yourreceipt.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
yourreceipt.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>689537145
Nice bait attempt fuck head. Go on /fit/ and read the FUCKING sticky you stupid cunt. Fuck off.
>>
>>689544845
I did read the fucking sticky, smartass
But does the sticky let me interact with other people and get their opinions on shit?

Nah didn't think so
>>
>>689545041
THIS IS NOT /fit/ THIS IS /b/ YOU ARE ON THE WRONG BOARD. MOVE ALONG FAT MAN.
>>
>>689545041
>>>/fit/
>>
>>689545041
>>689545272
Bit late, fellas
Board's closed and I've got the help I was looking for without going to /shit/
>>
/b/ is random so i am pretty sure it doesnt fucking matter what someone posts. Stay the fuck out if you dont like the board, it is that fucking simple..
>>
>>>/fit/
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.