[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Types of people you hate >I really want to travel around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: Designated Shitting Street.png (682 KB, 813x542) Image search: [Google]
Designated Shitting Street.png
682 KB, 813x542
ITT: Types of people you hate
>I really want to travel around the world!
>oh my god, india looks like the perfect place to travel to! :)
>>
Besides California, West, North, and East U.S. people. South is love.
>>
>>689523833
ive been to india and its an amazing country, asides from the shitting streets.
>>
Try riding on their trains. You will never complain about full buses again.
>>
File: images (14).jpg (9 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
9 KB, 295x171
>>689524092
You don't want to visit east U.S, trust me.
>>
>>689524661
Doesn't people die daily because the stupid fucks keeps hanging on the sides of the trains?
>>
>>689524802
I've been, it sucks. Can't wait to move down south, then I don't have to deal with all these shit skin people.
>>
>>689523833
I spent last summer traveling around india, 6 cities all over the country. It was both amazing and shitty.

Worst part was not the filth, that was only really bad in some areas. Worst part was how if youre white, people try to rip you off 24/7. Oh you need a bic pen? That will be $40.

When a well off cab driver makes $5 a day, they know your rich, but they have no concept of how rich. You might as well be a billionaire to them.
>>
Skip the united states of murica unless you want to see fat disgusting people everywhere you go.

Also rednecks and niggers
>>
>>689525524
Skip Asian countries, they all smell and aren't worth more than what they're getting paid in sweat shops. Also don't go anywhere near middle east, its pointless. UK just has a bunch of yellow fucked up teeth and shitty weather. NZ and Aus should just be called "sandbox with shitty people". Then there's south america, the shit hole, where all other shit goes to rest.
>>
>>689526362
I fucking love parts of mexico and central america. E.g.; I spent dia de los muertos and a week beforehand in oaxaca and it was mind blowing. The food, the architecture, holy shit.
>>
>>689524957
The sides, the front, the back, the top, below, on a skateboard pulled by a rope...
>>
Try Spain, Visit La Costa del sol, Madrid, etc
>>
>>689524626
>>689523833

Fuck india and fuck every gujarati Patel business criminal from that shitty smell country.
>>
>>689527247
Spain is nice tho, be careful with gypsies btw
>>
>>689525524

I traveled around in the US with a mobile home when I was 12. Namely national parks in the west, the rockies, bit of the desert...
That was in 2000 and I thought americans were the friendliest People on earth. Dunno how it has Changed with the years. But you do have the most amazing landscape in the world. I mean shit, the US has every climate Zone in the world. It's freakin amazing.

Thing is, I'd love to visit the US again but one thing is that shit's in a downward spiral since 9/11 has happened which I guess affected a lot of People and especially Police and all that shit. The fact that I'm a half-Iranian toxicologist doesn't exactly help. Guess I wouldn't even get past Airport security and they'd put my ass into the next plane back home lol.
>>
>>689527459
Redneck living in trailer with gramps, fresh off of losing his job at the 711 detected. Love those tears, more!!!!
>>
>>689525524
Definitely skip murica. You'd either be shot or be victim of hate crime.
>>
File: 1421261892978.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1421261892978.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>689527459
Huh... never thought of her in a sexual way until now...
>>
>>689528054
Gross dude, KYS
>>
>>689523833
When i have to go there on business, i buy a week's worth of cheap clothes and luggage. Keep one set of clothes in a ziploc bag, leave the rest. The stench of that country never washes out.
>>
>>689524975
>South
>Don't have to deal with shit-skins

Pick one.
>>
>>689525524
no way man. america is fucking sick. couldn't meet a nicer bunch of people. not to mention booze is cheap af
>>
Visiting America is pretty cool, living there probably sucks unless you're rich.
>>
>>689527648
You're fine to come back. Most educated people here do not care about orgin but perhaps the morons are a little more vocal about Muslims than when you were here last.
>>
>>689527821
Non-redneck, living on my own, steady career, no tears to be seen. India is a shit country full of shit people. Every Indian I get to work with (IT) is just a shitty human being in general. Country can burn for all I care.
>>
>>689528266
Damn, I gotta go there next month thanks to every company in the universe offshoring everything in IT. First step is a Hep A booster. Second is a new set of disposable clothes. Goddamn it, at least going to SEA you can say there was decent looking wimmens to appreciate.
>>
>>689524975
Written by someone who hasn't a fucking clue what he's talking about. The south is jam-packed with niggers and half of the "whites" are every bit as bad.
>>
>>689529169

I'm not a muslim but People will 100% think I am one on first sight... they even often do here in Germany.
Nah the thing is I really don't wanna deal with Airport security, Homeland security, the cops and all that shit... see even with a double citizen ship, the fact that one part is "Iran" is not exactly a Bonus. On top of that, "toxicologist" Sounds exactly like "makes poisons all day" to most People. I'm sure most People wouldn't mind, seeing I'm about as German as it gets in Terms of behaviour. But I don't wanna deal with retarded authorities. And let's face it, you have a BIG Problem with out-of-control police and secret services.
Should that change one day I'll assure you my next visit will be the US.... or in case the Iranian government stops being a bunch of assholes. They made the first steps but that's still a Long way.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (9 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
9 KB, 250x235
>>
>>689530162
you know what I dont get? why in the fuck do you capitalize 'People' every single time
>>
>>689532110

I capitalize lots of words weirdly because one of my many Firefox addons doesn't allow me to post on 4chan anymore (message failed to send). So in the rare cases I actually Reply on a thread I copy/paste it into IE and post there. Fuckin IE has some weird autocorrect seemingly and I only noticed it today. Let's see if I can shut that off.

(yeah blame me for using IE but I'm lazy and don't want to install an extra browser for the occasional post on /b/)
>>
>>689532784
>IE

woah that's hardcore
>>
File: 1462503567397.jpg (51 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1462503567397.jpg
51 KB, 500x667
>>689525188
I fucking hate dotheads
>>
>>689523833
>>I saw one picture of a country... and because I've never left my own home town, I assume the whole country is like that one picture. Countries are small, just like my home town.
>>
>>689527648
I live in a small town, a whole family of Iranians run the local store. They are like family to the people that live here, I've known them my whole life and would kick the shit out of anybody that bad mouthed them.
>>
>>689535026
In fairness, India is a shit infested third world hell hole for the most part. The caste system sees that the poor stay firmly in the bucket-o-crap they originated from. In my opinion, it's the shittest country outside a war zone and/or Africa. Even the Philippines, and that's saying something.
>>
People I hate
>inbred faggots that ignore the thread to discuss locations on the planet that need to high five an atom bomb
>>
>>689536386
kek
>Hate niggers that use the word nigger like a smurf uses the word smurf
>Gays in general
>>
I don't hate any types. Judging someone based on belonging to some proclaimed type instead of his/ her very own personality amounts to a limited, prejudiced view of the world.
>>
>>689536773
I hate people like you
>>
>>689523833
>hey, what kind of weed is everybody smoking?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>4_20 blaze it
>I'm going to look so good in this t-shirt with a POTLEAF on it!!!! Nobody has ever worn that!!
>different types of weed has different types of effects MAN don't be a hater
>it's Sooo much more inbred for you than alcohol
>>
>>689537007
I love people like that, more jobs for me
>>
>>689523833
People who think they're your friends right away. Nothing gets under my skin more than someone I barely acknowledged once having an intense orgasm when they see me and running over like I'm their long lost relative. I'm not anti social, I'm just not anyone to you, you fuck.
>>
>>689536969
i hate people who do not recognize bait
>>
>>689524957
Don't people die daily in USA because they have guns?
>>
Russians
>Hurr durr let's invade every neighboring country, try to kill the people and call it liberation.
Muslims
>Kill the infidels! Aloha Snackbar!
>Islam is the religion of peace.
Libtards, communists and SJW hippies
>My Tumblr posts are social science and therefore The Truth™.
>I'll fund all my dystopian social programs with other people's money.
>Refugees welcome! I hate my country and culture.
Greedy capitalists
>Protect the nature? Listen, oil came from the ground, so I might as well dump it to the ground again. Waste management costs money, you know.
>Buy this new Fucking Useless Nipple Warmer™! New model with cup holders! Oh my God™ it's so fucking amazing! Buy it now! Do it! Fuck you!!1 GIVE US MONEY!

Those are some of the people I hate.
>>
>>689537518
So you hate yourself
>>
>>689523833
People who use food stamps for fountain sodas AFTER they spend over $100 on multiple cartons of cigarettes and bottles of alcohol. Makes my blood boils knowing I share the planet with them.
>>
>>689524975
>>689524802
>>689524092
What the fuck do you mean by the east? Like the Coast of the U.S. or the NE??? Talking about moving down south but techncially NC, SC, Georgia, and Florida are both southern and eastern yet they're fine
>>
>>689537599
Yeah, just like every country
>>
>>689523833
That optimal position for shitting though.
>>
>>689537694
>Just like every country.
India is 3rd world. US has no excuse, only place I can think of where people as much because of guns is Mexico, now there is a fair comparison
>>
>>689528614
That's what the low income workers complain about. Thing is, the poor people here are like billionaires in fucking shit-stain countries.
>>
>>689537602
If you hate communists and capitalists likewise, then what is your prefered economic system?
>>
>>689538023
>my textbooks in school said I have a right to have guns
>I want guns
That pretty much sums up America there. Any other reason is just someone typing away about nothing.
>>
>>689530162
We kinda have a problem with the police... it's not as big as you think it is. If something fucked up were to happen to you like all the videos on youtube then it would be overexaggerated and the media would basically hold it up high for everyone to see. Something like that happening is just so rare tho.
>>
>>689537602
To a lot of muslims, islam is a religion of peace. This is based off of what they practice. A lot of them don't follow shariah law just how christians don't follow certain tenants of the bible. I feel that there are only so much more extremists with the religion than christianity because their governments are less involved and they're much poorer countries which leads to higher crime rates.
>>
>>689538106
Something in between. Both systems can be abused, so I think the ideal system would have mostly a free market but you couldn't exploit nature, become rich by manipulating the market or anything like that and on the other end there would be free education and healthcare to ensure that there is enough competent workforce and poor people wouldn't die in the streets but on the other hand the state wouldn't hand out free money to anyone or fund some modern art projects and African dictators' mansions.

>>689538667
European countries aren't generally poor but muslims are still causing a lot of trouble. All in all multiculturalism will lead to a lot of pain and misery and eventually to the fall of the west. The current nation states and their wealth was built by homogenous societies that felt they share something to work for. Now that unity is being torn apart.
>>
>>689539984
I think first world countries need to step into the middle east and Africa and get their shit on track... also the shit stains were raised in their 3rd world countries not in europe
>>
>>689535026
I've probably been to more places than you, let alone countries. (sweden, norway, denmark, bulgaria, turkey, poland, UK, and the US.) But nice try though.
>>
>>689528122
>>689528122
Kiss dude
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.