[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found out that my girlfriend is cheating on me, what should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
File: 00000065-001.png (16 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
00000065-001.png
16 KB, 291x300
I found out that my girlfriend is cheating on me, what should I do to her?
>>
Go ahead and treat her like the dirty where that she is. You and some fuck boy stuck your dick in each end and bounce her between hour cocks. Take turns taking pictures, share with us, and await further instruction.
>>
Whore*... That is all
>>
>Post nudes
>>
no,I want to make her pay in a more painful way...
>>
>>689522387
That's a dumb idea.
Sugar in her gas tank, gasoline all her clothes, piss all over her bed.
>>
>>689522081
Leave her and move on. That's it.
>>
Give me more ideas guys, I have to do it tonight
>>
>>689522849
Don't sink to her level. Just move on.
>>
>>689523133
Just let it go. Dump her.
>>
No, she should suffer.
>>
>>689523382
Doesn't matter, go focus on being happy without her.
>>
5 years of waste....
>>
>>689522435
Can somebody explain the problem with whoredom?
>>
Fuck her in the ass, no lube
>>
>>689523444
Trips have spoken. Plus I agree, people will just think you're a petty little bitch
>>
>>689523444
Trips of truth but small lesson should be learnt
>>
>>689523523
Why do you want to cause her pain?
>>
>>689523523
Nah, you learned a lot. What sort of traits to avoid, etc. You can also learn how to be haly on your own, so that the next relationship you get into will be better.
>>
>>689522081
Dude, just ghost her, that fucking hurts chicks worse then anything.
>>
The best long term revenge AND personal satisfaction you can realistically achieve is to just calmly leave her. If you need to get really emotional then do it to a shrink. But to her, just be disappointed like a parent and walk away shaking your head at how pathetic she is.
>>
>>689522081
ghost her and never look back.
>>
>>689523669
>>689523671
This. You might think we are wrong in the next few weeks, but if you do this like a respectable adult man you will thank us in the long run.
>>
>>689523133
Why did she cheat on you? You a prick? Are you mostly self centered? Do you know who she is cheating on you with? How long have they been at it?
>>
>>689523557
This
>>
I'm not a good person
>>
>>689523548
Being a whore is fine, great even. Being a LYING whore is disgusting.
>>
>>689522081
Slap the shit out of her
Open hand ONLY
>>
>>689523804
Admitting it is the first step towards killing yourself, anon.
>>
>>689523548
There's nothing wrong with being a professed
whore, the problem is cheating.
Imagine if i were your best friend and i fuck your mom regardless your dad is still alive.
>>
>>689524018
Don't tell me what to imagine, shitcunt.
>>
>>689522081
No cheating bitch is worth prison time
>>
>>689522081
>Hide knife
>fuck her
>kill her
>watch how slut is dying
>take pics
>post here
>>
>>689522081
OP, just share her nudes with us already
>>
>>689522081
Fuck a faggot.
Bonus Points if you keep fucking him while she watchs.
Also
>Invite her
>>
File: 1465903049736.jpg (171 KB, 863x853) Image search: [Google]
1465903049736.jpg
171 KB, 863x853
>>689522081
Give her dat nugget
>>
>>689523804
Doesn't matter how you classify yourself. Your life will be better the sooner your cut her out completely. Make her matter as little as possible. Don't waste any more time or thought on her.
>>
>>689522081
Howed you find out ?
>>
>>689522081
OP
>1. get the highest rated capsaicin extract you can find

>2. Put in like a plastic bottle lid next to bed

>3. Seduce her into sex

>4. Dip a fingertip into it and proceed to finger her gash and asshole (won't take but a few seconds)

>5. Stand up pounding on your chest and say "that's how you get burnt in a relationship bitch"

>6. Break up and enjoy being single a little while
>>
>Buy hidden cameras.
>Make her come to ur house
>Nice dinner
>fuckherrightinthepussy.gif
>Reveal that u know about the cheat
>Post videos on /b/
First time greentexting, am i doing it right?
>>
>>689524821
>watchs
When summer is over, go back to English class
>>
eat her
>>
If she has stuff in your place just throw it all out on the street then when she comes over just say ''Bye Felicia'' and never speak to her again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM
>>
Slice her clit off. Good luck Op
>>
>>689522081
Join in for a threesome.
>>
>>689522081
gangbang that slut. showher whos rly boss. also cheat on her too.
>>
>>689522081
Get AIDS, fuck her without condom.

Get up before her in the morning and write ''Welcome to the club'' on the bedroom wall and leave.
>>
Fuck the other guy better than her...make him leave her for you...call her a faggot and point and laugh at her
>>
Here's what you do. Take her out somewhere nice. I'm not talkin some cheap ass "fancy" restaurant. Take her somewhere she loves or somewhere real fucking nice. Make sure she's wearing the appropriate attire. Bonus points if it's revealing and she's wearing high heels. Be sure that she has the best time of her life and act like you're enjoying yourself too. After dinner bring her to your car. Offer to take her coat or bag or whatever, just make sure she has her phone or anything she can use to contact anyone off her body. Throw that shit somewhere inaccessible so she can't get it. Once you've taken care of that, drive. It doesn't matter where, just drive far far away from where you currently are. Stop somewhere deserted, like a forest or some empty desert or some shit, it depends on where you are. She's gonna ask what's going on, maybe she'll be a little nervous but you've gotta keep a straight face on the entire time. Draw out the dramatic silence as long as you want, and do whatever you want after that. Fuck her, give her some dumbass speech, whatever. What's important is the next step. Tell her to get out. Make sure she doesn't get her bag or phone or whatever, kick her out of your car and drive away. After she gets back through whatever means, she'll realize how much she loves you and will dedicate herself to be loyal only to you and no one else. Works every time.
>>
set fire on something she loves or her idc
>>
Find solace in Feminist theory
>>
kill,fuck,bury, start a game and post hints, we will find her body in the next 24h
>>
>>689523160
>>689523212
>>689523444
>>689523671
>>689524893
cant believe how calm and reasonable /b/ is being
personally I think u should do this op >>689527136
>>
Just go strangle her. You'll end up in prison for a while, but that's just the way she goes.
>>
>>689522081
Contract hiv from an hiv dating website. Bang her and plead ignorance when she takes it to court
>>
>>689522081
Cheat on her boyfriend
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.