[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there.There is going to be a scandar cause by a redditor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7
File: csgo.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
csgo.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
Hello there.There is going to be a scandar cause by a redditor very soon about pros cheating in CSGO and using aimbots.

I can't think of any other places to do this AMA without keeping my anonymity and starting a witch hunt.All i can say is that i have been part of tier1 teams in EU region and currently i am in a tier2 team.This means i have played with or against the "pros on steroids" as Yee_lmao1 likes to call them.With some of them we are still "friends".

So i will answer as many question as i can.Make the right questions guys,
>>
>>689514703
when is "very soon"
>>
O shit waddup Pronax?
>>
Forgot to mention that while i have tones of inside informations from various sources about teams and players from EU region,i lack a lot of knowledge about NA teams.

But to all the from NA that cheer for their teams i have to say one thing,don't worry guys,you are not bad at csgo it is just that your pros prefer to play legit.
>>
>>689514703
everybody with half a brain knows that tons of players are cheating in the top teams. there has already been a thread about yee_lmao1 on reddit today.

post something solid or gtfo.
(german semi-pro player here)
>>
>>689514849
answer
>>689514797
>>
>>689514703
Yee_lmao1 our prophet?
>>
>>689514849
Fucking NA propaganda i saw it coming
>>
>>689514797
Very soon probably right after esl cologne.Otherwise they risk the sticker sales of teams.Esl keeps the ~70% of the price for each sticker.
>>
>>689514938
Tell me what you consider as solid and i will do my best.
>>
>>689514999
As i said i don't have any in depth informations about NA.But i know for sure that none of the 3 na teams cheated in the current qualifiers.
>>
>>689514938
my list of 100% confirmed:

shox
flusha
k0nfig
apex
edward

list of players i suspect:

krimz
olof
jw
dennis
happy
coldzera
taco
niko
byali
kioshima
rubino
schneider
lekr0

>>689515223
chat logs, information about their coder, information about the hacks in general (my suspicion: press a key which activates an aimbot for a certain amount of time)...
>>
>>689514949
I did answer.

>>689514985
Who knows,maybe.

>>689514814
why would pronax do such a thing?He is too kind to even create the thought of making a /b/ post on this subject.
>>
I juat hope a purge ia coming and there will be some court issued punishments ie mopping after lans long enough to equal in a cleaners wage their winnings for the past year?
>>
>>689515928
Its so sad thats not possible.
>>
>>689515454
No Fallen ih here?
To me Fallen is the most obvious one.
>>
>>689514703
Give us one name so we can check you out when the info is confirmed.
Also.. How do they enable cheats in offline tournament?
>>
>>689516204
I agree, and I didnt call out flusha
>>
>>689516321
The steam game sync. A lot of people suspect workshop maps having cheats hidden among the file.
>>
>>689515454
I can add to your confirmed list fnx and fallen,you can check youtube for vods of their actioncs,crosshair placement etc etc.

Now i have to tell you that when 1 or 2 players from a team cheat,the rest knows about it.The players who cheat will use the aimbot only if it needed or they get stressed out from a situation.Some of the players on your suspect list did cheat,but they are not the players who cheat in all games.

None of the teams or the players wants to draw all the heat,so most times they rotate the role of the "cheater",like fanatic do.JW doesn't want to take that role,he did twice but not anymore.Most of the times it is flusha with krimz.

>>689515928
This can't be done and will not be done.These players cheating don't bring profit only to them and their teams.The organisers from the events are also making money out of them.

It is pretty simple,these players and their teams use the cheats to stay in what we call "tier1".Now,you don't want this tier1 to refresh like it does in other games,for example league of legends.If it gets refreshed the teams lose fans who supported their star players.Let's say Olof is getting benched,that would be a big hit for Fanatic.Nobody wants that.

This is one of the reasons people came up with WESA.This way everyone would secure his spot.ESL,teams,players etc etc.
>>
>>689516534
I think i know where your accusations of shox are coming from. It's that long aimlock clip isnt it
>>
>>689516204
OP here,It is not only fallen,it is fnx and sometimes coldzera aswell.EX tempostorm and current immortals use the exact same "aimbot" with LG.

>>689516321
Don't expect to have another "KQKLY" anytime soon,as i said the PR and the amount of the fans some players have allow them to do as they please on lan and online events.I can't say with certainty who will be the one they will hang but expect someone with a small fan base from a tier2 team.

>>689516439
Yes the general idea is correct but they are not "inside" the maps.It is part of the .config they bring with them.The code that creates and activates the aimbot is different for each team.There are 3 coders that i know who create and update these aimbots for the pros.

Also in the past there was no real check on specific computers.For example they would examine 100% my pc for any possible cheat and they would do the same on my team mates aswell,so we thought to ourselve yeah well they do it on everyone.But no,in the past there were lan events that nobody even touched the computers that fnatic played on.
>>
>>689514703
You gave us nothing we don't already know. Most likely you are some random faggot trolling. I'm out.
>>
If you play or care about cs, kill yourself.
>>
>>689517422
still no hard evidence from your side. if you know so much, why not go public and make your t2 team become a t1 team? gain a shit ton of money/publicity. hell if i had some kind of evidence for cheating t1 pros (i mean hard evidence) i would announce a fucking twitch stream on reddit for those easy 50k viewers and donations.

what about ko1n? is he one of the 3 coders?
>>
>>689516743
To be honest shox was the usual cheater for his team in the past,that's when he made himself a name and everyone would say "shox is insane".And it is true at that era we played against each other on a lan even and many online events,i had that feeling every time that he cheats but i couldnt be sure so ijust assumed he was good.

Then a slumb comes for shox and that's the time when he stops using the aimbot because of the "heat".Now i am waiting for confirmation that he once again started using the aimbot.If you watched their game vs C9 yesterday,yes i confirm that he had his aim assistance on his side.
>>
1. Who cares?

2. Why do they care?

3. Why consider yourself a pro if you use programs?

4. Why do you continue to care about a shit game that allows cheats?

5. Why don't you realize anything competitive will have cheaters because humans are scumbags by nature?

Don't bother replying, i'm about to get my dick sucked.
>>
>>689517718
This.
And if all cheat then it's battle of aimbots and top tier teams wouldn't stomp tier2 ones so hard.
>>
>>689517826
trying so hard
>>
this "scandal" will never happen, Unless you're talking about a bunch of kids on reddit getting mad and making posts about it. But who cares something like that happens every 2 weeks on reddit anyways, it goes away eventually.

Sad thing is valve will never do anything about this, they're not the most proactive in the first place (basically took them getting evidence handed to them on a silver platter to act on ibp), and they have absolutely no incentive to do so. In fact it would be a disaster for csgo and everyone involved if these cheats were confirmed
>>
>>689517422
>Yes the general idea is correct but they are not "inside" the maps.It is part of the .config they bring with them.The code that creates and activates the aimbot is different for each team.There are 3 coders that i know who create and update these aimbots for the pros.

Also in the past there was no real check on specific computers.For example they would examine 100% my pc for any possible cheat and they would do the same on my team mates aswell,so we thought to ourselve yeah well they do it on everyone.But no,in the past there were lan events that nobody even touched the computers that fnatic played on.

So they bring cheats on USB stick? That is laughable.
>>
>>689516439
wasn't there talk about these kind of cheats years ago? Like when kqly/sf got banned?
>>
>>689517718
Can you imagine what happens if i go on public with these information?

In most scenarios i will get kicked from my team because of the negative PR.The fans who pay the most money to the game are kids of the age 12-16.All these kids who admire players like olof,flusha,krimz will insta hate me.

Then they will all doubt me and trust me against them there is no way i win,just compare our social media.My fb has 8k followers and my twitter 9k.

Also yes i can prove everything that i say but my proof is based on screenshots from chat logs that i had,e-mails etc etc all of them can be doubted and if you think that other pros who know the same things with me will help me in this fight,let me laugh about it.They will get paid twice their one year salary and shut their mouths forever.

So this is why i decided to share all these informations without revealing my name.

Let's not mention any names of the coders,if i could do what they do and get this shit load of money,i would have done that any given day.

>>689517655
Did i break your bubble little teenager?The existence of kids like you stops me from going public and trying to actually help the development of the game i love.

I play csgo from 1.6,i was pro in source,i am still pro in csgo even tho i am losing my motivation at this point and my career is on a downhill.But still,why would i kill myself?

>>689517477
Do you see any questions that require any extra knowledge?
>>
>>689514703
Bullshit
>>
File: saget.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
saget.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
TF2fag here.
Tons of players here recently got outed for botting as well, higher-up players even. I know the comp scene isn't as big but it was quite a bit of people that are known in Gold and Platinum.
>>
https://youtu.be/drrGTxsYhv4
https://youtu.be/7nCv7PFL8Gw

here are a few vids of pros talking about cheating if you guys haven't seen these. So easy to cheat on lan
>>
>>689514703
>Using aimbots. You wanna tell me they have time to install a aimbot when they are on a world championship? Never kek'd this hard before stop believing faggot.
>>
>>689518695
>First
Why didn't you go to Richard Lewis with that information or some other journalist that can verify your story and not reveal you identity?

>Second
I can't verify any of your claims or ask a question that would require extra knowledge from your side. If you want your point being taken seriously make one on your own and answer it.

>Third
Why not go public with cheat programs? Why not go with codes to VALVE?
>>
>>689514703
Why do you play such a shitty game?
>>
>>689517826

1) people who play the game as a hobby and pros who want to be able to win tournaments the legit way.

2) Because for most of the fans the pros are somewhat their idols.

3) I don't consider myself pro at this point but that's what they call me and since i am getting paid out of it ..why not?Plus the term pro brings the groupies back to your hotel easier.

4)It is the only game i could spend 8 solid hours every day since i was a kid.

5)Indeed

Didn't read the last sentence,enjoy.

>>689517853
When i say for example flusha cheats,it doesn't mean that flusha uses his aimbot every round.Almost all of them use them when a) they know the camera isn't focused on them to get the info b)they are stressed out
c) sometimes they might have it activated and not use it at all,for example vs a tier2 team or they will use it just to see where the bomb goes or if there is a stack.

>>689518440
Sites with a lot of daily viewers and not have seen what is going on and today they contacted our team to ask if they could interview us about this subject.Of course we had no saying to that and the managers declined their offer.But i mailed them to send me their questions with the term that my identity stays hidden.

So yes after ESL i expect them to post their articles and we are a few guys trying to think of a way to force valve and investigate into this.
>>
>>689519331
Because this shit is al fake m8 OP wanted to talk about something hes interested in so made this shit all up.
>>
>>689518695

the only thing you've proven so far is that you are full of shit :^)

>i could out them all as cheaters, i swear
>but i dont want to :((((

you could easily post screenshots of said chat-logs on here without revealing your name. but you won't do it cause you have none.
faggot go hang yourself
>>
>>689519645
/thread 404 this shit.
>>
>>689519479
Ok then give me some transfer information that may happen. That won't give away your identity and I can verify is your information legit or not.
>>
>>689519265
How much do you know about computers?the computers we use on lan events at major just to make you understand what spec they have,if you open the console and type fps_max 0 it will instantly hit 600+ at its worse.

Transfering from a hard drive your .cfg with the code of the aimbot takes literally ONE second.

>>689519331
Richard was contacted by the reddit user yee_lmao1 as he said for a breach in his security.He also told him about the "pros" on steroids and the way he found out.That was the breach in his security.Esl has lists of suspected cheaters and confirmed cheaters.Some of the suspected cheaters all they have to go through during their pc check on lan events is simply non existant,they might strip your pc down which is extreme and never happened in front of me or you are a member of fnatic so it is okay,such a big org would never cheat.

Richard can't keep me anonymous,he got a lot of negative attention currently due to his thing with Loda.He didn't want to keep the yee_lmao secre aswell,one of the terms was that he had to use his real name.The only safety he would get from richard is that "he hacked into my own files and he got this information which is fine for me therefori will make them public".Richard and a lot of people know about these things,they act on doubt because that's the easiest thing to do,that's what we all do.

>>689519331
As i said each team has pretty much its own code.Only for LG and ex tempostorm i know that they use the same code.So the code is not 1,LG+Immortals = 1,Fnc=1,g2=1,nvyus=1 etc etc all of them have their own codes.To get access for that you either need to hack their computers and steal the config file or have them send it to you.And they paid so much money for these codes they will never share them to anyone outside the team.
>>
>>689520764
>As i said each team has pretty much its own code.Only for LG and ex tempostorm i know that they use the same code.So the code is not 1,LG+Immortals = 1,Fnc=1,g2=1,nvyus=1 etc etc all of them have their own codes.To get access for that you either need to hack their computers and steal the config file or have them send it to you.And they paid so much money for these codes they will never share them to anyone outside the team.

But if you said you were with them and you know it first hand, therefore you must have had access to them.

Let's say you didn't take them at that time. Why not go to VALVE with this information sending them anonymous e-mail?

Also give some inside transfer info that will happen like asked before so we can verify your story.
>>
I've honestly thought this for a while now and even quit because it seemed pretty futile to continue trying when it's quite obvious (in my opinion at least) that the top level has so many cheaters.

The most ridiculous thing to me is how blind everybody seems to be. Not only do they completely deny any accusations of their superstars which they have on the highest pedestal, but they will argue with you endlessly against the contrary. Even if you provide sufficient evidence.

They say things like "nah if you watched everyone demos something sketchy is bound to appear" No... Aimloicking through a wall and perfectly tracing someones head isn't something that happens to ANYBODY. But i'm retarded right?.

I do believe the skill gap between someone like me (Former Esea- Main) and a professional without cheats is still immense, but it really blows that this has become a sport based on cheats.
>>
>>689520764
Faggot imma start believing your crap when you post the screenshots to prove. All that your jammering is shit right now and not believeble. Post proof of gtfo.
>>
>>689521620
Nobody believes you were a main player, you MGE.
>>
>>689521620
>Blablabla look at me crying and talking shit how good I am/was yet I have proof but do bothing with it nor do I post

Post or gtfo faggot. Why are you here otherwise?
>>
>>689521624
Censure screenshots so we can't see your name or the one of accused person but rest of content is visible.
>>
>>689521620
Ohhh I see why you're mad. Hahahaha that I didn't notice before he means hes a pro at silver 2 haha jeez op we know silver has a lot of hackers.
>>
>>689514703
Fuck you, fucking wild fantasy kid, I know for a fact that nobody in Fnatic or any other pro EU team cheats, because i know the players of Fnatic and NIP personally and have known them for years.
The only "steroid"-problem right now in CS:GO is the fucking drugs US players take to get advantage (amphetamines).
So fuck you for making shit up to get attention, go and die.
>>
>>689522052

Maybe to keep a thread that I find interesting alive so I can get some more information out of OP.

Maybe stop being a faggot for one second and fathom the possibility that another person can be as skilled at a video game as you wish you could be.

But hey, this website is literally a conglomerate of people who have nothing but time to spare to call each other shit and deny even the most obvious of things without the proof they so desire.

Neither of us will ever be pro at the game. Stop caring so much.
>>
File: 2016-02-19_00004.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-19_00004.jpg
263 KB, 1920x1080
>>689517826
>4. Why do you continue to care about a shit game that allows cheats?

Exactly.

I have CSGO. I'm an old 1.6 player, back from 2001 era (I'm really old). I have 14 hours game time. The game is bullshit.

pic related, what I play now
>>
>>689522519
I'm one of pro's too and I claim they do cheat.
What will you do now kid?
>>
Ex t1 player with only 9k twitter followers?? Sounds too low
>>
>>689522519
>I'm telling the truth tho
Sure is fucking summer
>>
>>689518658
ye, and was fixed shortly after
>>
>>689522627
Is he your idol do you like sucking OPS cock? He didn't post any proof and you still believe his ass? Top kek my sides. I know you wished a faggot idol of yours would come here and speak to you buddy but no. Wake up kid come back to reality. OP is just some fat fuck with alot of fantasy eathing his cookie dough ice cream cus of the hot summer.
>>
>>689522689
No you are not, you spell like a fucking piece of dogpoop, you are at maximum 11 years old of age, wich means you called someone a kid who could be your father, fucking shitlord.
>>
>>689522519

"I went to school with them bro, I fucking know them on a personal level bro"

This niggah
>>
>>689514703
whether you are real or not doesn't matter to me.
Ever since the flusha incident at dreamhack 2014, I've grown weary of the pro scene.
>>
>>689522978
>dogpoop

This kid blew my sides.
>>
>>689522753
Summer? SUMMER? Fuck you you fucking newfag, ive been here since before you were born you fucking cumguzzling niggerfaggot.

>>689522984
No i didnt go to school with them you retarded fucking neckbeard, I am close friends with Emil (Heat0n) (Creator and coach of todays NIP) and have been active in the CS community for many years, and have played together with all pro teams from my country (Sweden).
I am not a pro player, but i sure know that they dont cheat, and you fuckers need to get a life.
>>
>>689522978
>11 years old of age
Oh fuck offf
>>
Hey man I need to be annymous and im a esl pro but every cheats! I have proof! But cannot show ya know cus of annoymous.! Im so pro and they dont!
>>
>>689520764
>your .cfg with the code
How the fuck would one code an aimbot and load it with a .cfg? I'll believe anything you claim in this thread if you show a working .cfg with some kind of custom code.
>>
>>689523183
Post one ounce of proof and I'll believe you. But you're probably 16. And I don't even think pros cheat.
>>
>>689514703
Counter strike has always been filled with aimbots. Big deal what's new?
>>
>>689523183
Show proof faggot.
>>
Op show chat logs
>>
>>689520764
Look at this fucking shit!?!??!
If you acutally believe you can start an aimbot with an .cfg file you should uninstall yourself from the computer and go do something else you retarded faggot.
>>
>>
>>689523311
Or simply post the proof about the chatlogs. Which a few anons are demanding since the start of the thread.
>>
>>689514703
Censor the chat logs and post them here faggot.
>>
how about you tell us whos gunna use cheats and when like a play by play so i can make that good skrilla betting at the major?
>>
>>689523898
Best one so far.
>>
also if these accusations are true would this be the reason no NA teams were invited to WESA?
>>
>>689523972
right? we get it, you cheat at majors, like quit baiting with hurr durr cheater comments and tell us whos gunna fuckin win which match so i can get my pick em trophies and win skins.. like fuck, be a good shit poster.
>>
>>689524108
I'm not OP. Just random anon
>>
>>689524390
Idk if a b8 but is this b&ble?
>>
>>689514703
Anything about NiP? I bought a chair with their logo back when i was really into csgo. I hope i didn't give my money to dirty people
>>
Oh my god guys!!!! It's MODDII!!
>>
>>689524871
I think it's either Pronax or CajunB
>>
>>689525156
>OP isn't lying
>>
Why dont unjust check u genius people who has 9k followers?
>>
>>689525156
They have too many Twitter and facebook followers, but not MODDII, he's played with fnatic and his follower count matches
>>
>>689524799
that yee_lmao1 dude said they have been clean from the very start and have never cheated before and are the only ones to have a legit major win
>>
>>689525282
oh nice
>>
>>689514703
obvious bait GOD SHOX
>>
>>689521620
ok before i say this, i'm a former admin (mostly anticheat admin) of a (formerly) large fps community, not cs, but something that was in it's height on the same level in terms of competitive cs (on my continent).

i've watched a lot of demos. a LOT of demos. i know, i'm a nerd and had no life at that point (still not much of one), but i have watched a LOT of demos. what you need to realise is that shit DOES happen, a whole lot more than you seem to think. gamesense is a thing, feelings are a thing, people are a whole lot higher skill than you give them credit for. if you were genuinely that skill, go back and watch some of your own demos. take into account the movements of yourself, your crosshair placement, and watch what you're doing. you can find evidence in pretty much anything, novas will look like cheaters if you are searching hard enough. you cannot CANNOT say someone is cheating based on 1 or 2 demos (obviously if they're blatant then you can), but people genuinely do look at random shit through walls all the time, completely unaware. you have to take into account what they could be doing, and even if someone looks at someone and "traces" them through a wall for 2 seconds 3 times in a 45 minute demo, what are you gonna do? 6 seconds in 45 minutes? you know what i mean?

it has to be blatant, obvious, repeated etc. a lot of the shit to do with flusha, it's rubbish. the video with him on a and he "flicks" to whoever it was then "locks" on their head, it's literally off to the side. why would an aimbot not aim on someone's head? people will sarcastically say "haha le mouse lift lots!! not cheats XDDD cant wait for vac!!" but it's a perfectly reasonable explanation. how often does it happen? maybe once or twice it's been caught on camera? given the player flusha is, it'd be caught a whole lot more than that if he was actually cheating. is he really going to be banned off two instances in a couple of years?
>>
>>689514999
Checkem
>>
I dont think pros cheat, infact I think most of them still cant play this game, smitzz best example
>>
>>689525904
/thread
>>
>>689525904
>2 instances

more like 5 instances that can't be explained by humanly possible mouse-movement or skill
>>
Thread;

Butthurt US faggots try to find something to blame their lack of skills in competative gaming on.

You will have the brains and reflexes of pure white people from the north, enjoy your racemix bullshit
>>
File: 1351075769690.png (292 KB, 543x415) Image search: [Google]
1351075769690.png
292 KB, 543x415
>>689514703
>every 1 in 5 players in CS:GO has wh/ab
>playing CS:GO for anything but casual fun
>>
>>689525904

Hey cool a like-minded individual to speak with :)

I understand that these are things that happen. I've watched my own demos a ton. I played CS:GO for 12+ hours a day at one point just trying to improve as much as i can.

But the recorded suspicious moments that we have aren't happenstance. They blatantly trace a player-model through a wall, or shake viciously in a circle around their head. Hell even the most recent one of flusha where he jumped back on inferno and in ONE TICK locked on to someones head? I just doubt that these are mistakes.

If you are an experienced player who has dealt with cheats before ( I cheated in source when i was younger) a good amount of these instances make perfect sense. Not saying you don't know what you're talking about at all, but to me a nova tracing someone through a wall is levels different than a pro player, and a pro player tracing someone through a wall is levels different than a program with pin-point accuracy locking on to someones head through smoke while flashed walking backwards. Yeah?

This is the issue that we have. Under no circumstances unless we had a HUGE scandal of someone within the scene outing everyone else, would anything get done about it. Everyone is so blind to the possibility that these coders will always be 10 steps ahead of the Anti-cheaters. Hell, i'm pretty sure even ko1n was cheating on ESEA for god knows how long without getting banned just to prove a point.

I would argue against what you were saying with flusha. He seems extremely blatant to me.
>>
Casual mode best mode
>>
>>689525904

I also haven't been into the scene in a month or two. This last season was the final one that i'll be competitive in most likely. So i am ill-informed on recent videos or updates pertaining to proof. More could have happened in my absence. I do, however, browse the CS reddit and the chan every once in a while
>>
File: Aehn4rR.jpg (309 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Aehn4rR.jpg
309 KB, 1200x800
>>689527444
I think it's likely that pro's have cheated but the problem is that unless we can get super solid evidencei it's really hard to act on it. People starting witch hunts seem to not care how shaky the evidence is and just want to ruin peoples lives and if they are wrong they'll do an incredible amount of damage.

The ideal would be if we could find 100% evidence and act on it but before that if you care about the CS pro scene at all you still need to believe and be supportive.
>>
We just need Ko1n to finally release his info on pro's who are cheating.
>>
>>689528434

Nice picture.

Unfortunately i don't really care much anymore. I wasted so much of my time trying to follow a pointless dream of being a CS pro, as do many. Not saying i couldn't have done it, but let's be honest here, you spend 12 hours a day playing a game or 12 hours a day becoming a more productive person in almost any regard. The latter will almost always be a better use of your time. That and the brick wall of cheaters along the way you have to get through to make it up there. Just to compete against people you almost know for a fact are cheating? It's a joke.

OP did say a scandal would ensue, so maybe that will be the push the community needs.

I'll probably just watch from afar until it finally unfolds and smile due to the endless amount of blind fools who won't even FATHOM the possibility of it. Unfortunately they will be the same ones commenting they knew it the entire time.
>>
>>689514849

Just dump all you info on some file-sharing service. DO IT. Discussing it leads to nothing.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.