[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://finance.yahoo.com/news/repo rt-orlando-nightclub-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5
File: omar-mateen-111-e1465751889104.jpg (24 KB, 527x296) Image search: [Google]
omar-mateen-111-e1465751889104.jpg
24 KB, 527x296
>http://finance.yahoo.com/news/report-orlando-nightclub-shooter-visited-222620444.html

TOP KEK
ORLANDO SHOOTER OMAR MATEEN CONFIRMED A GAY MUSLIM
>>
>>689477486
Pretty obvious looking at the selfies
>>
ISIS supports gays now!!
>>
>>689478905
So much so they let them fly off buildings.
>>
>>689478905
I'm just glad we're all getting along like the liberals predicted.
>>
>>689477486
What kind of idiot doesn't scope out the building that he's going to be shooting up?
>>
File: CZrIfE-WwAArWWx.jpg (104 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
CZrIfE-WwAArWWx.jpg
104 KB, 718x960
this is such a funny clusterfuck to watch from a political pov, and once this becomes big news, watching liberals backpedal will be fucking hilarious

>"wow, a homophobe bigot shot oppressed gays!! fucking white people!! gun laws!!"
>"s-so what if he was muslim, he still had access to guns and still is a homophobe! if you think his religion has anything to do with this you're a bigot!"
>"o-ok f-fine so he had ties to ISIS, he was still a homophobe and most republicans are homophobes who love guns!"
>"so he was gay too.. whatever... white people.. muh oppression.. ban guns.. assault.. rifles..."
>>
>>689479221
Scoped it out over a dozen times? And had several profiles on various gay dating sites hitting up men in the area?
>>
>>689479586
Well yeah, you can never be too thorough.
>>
>>689479480
He was clearly homophobic - many gays are. That's what twisted religion does to people - turns them into self-loathing faggots. There's nothing to backpedal on. It all makes perfect sense. You clearly don't understand basic human psychology.
>>
>as if we needed more proof that the gays are mentally unstable and suicidal and self-hating
>>
>>689479903
it makes perfect sense to YOU.

to people trying to "liberate the gays" or whatever, it's not going to be easy to defend it.

liberals want to defend muslims and gays from white people. but this time, the only blame they can put is on guns.
>>
>Socially awkward
>Confused about feelings
>Mentally unstable
>Born in a Muslim family
>Doesn't follow Islam's rules

>Shoots gay bar coz confused.

Media -
>Muslim shooter shoots gay bar coz ISIS.

He is no different from a mentally unstable school shooter.
>>
>>689480208
>shoots gay bar cuz confused
That's what i usually do when I'm confused
>>
>>689480188
No, it makes perfect sense from a basic psychological perspective. It's rage brought on from cognitive dissonance brought on by a religious belief against homosexuality while at the same time harboring homosexual desires. If it doesn't make sense to you, you haven't thought about it clearly enough from an educated standpoint.
>>
>>689477486
OP confirmed faggot, don't need Yahoo to figure that out.
>>
Of course all of these "juicy details" were concocted by the media to fuel the stupid masses exercising their "psychological analysis skills".

The real point is to establish the idea that "socially awkward" people are dangerous.

Business as usual in the media.
>>
>>689480188
Makes perfect sense nigger. Guns and religion is to blame
>>
>>689480802
Kill all autists
>>
>>689480610
>No, it makes perfect sense from a basic psychological perspective

i agree with you, it makes sense to me, that's why i said it. what i'm trying to point out is that many young, radical liberals do not see things from an educated standpoint. in their eyes, minorities can do no wrong, so it will be interesting to see what comes of this.
>>
>>689480777
Trips don't lie
>>
>>689480872
Truth. This whole situation really boils down to the ease of getting a gun (despite being twice investigated by the FBI ffs) and homophobic, stone age religion.
>>
>>689479936
I'm by no means an SJW or really give a fuck about gays but if you're trying to say those are inherent traits and not effects caused by society's scorn for them then you're fucked in the head
>>
>>689480984
Fair enough. But I don't think the young, dumb liberals are any better or worse than the whatever-age dumb conservatives on this issue.
>>
>>689480188
Wow - you're not getting the message at all, are you? Let's try again.
He's apparently gay. He feels really bad/guilty about that. He probably resents the fact there are openly gay people when he can't allow that for himself. He gets angry/jealous, and wants to off them.
It has nothing to do with and SJWs trying to push a gay agenda. This was his own personal demon. Even if poofdom was socially perfectly okay, his demon would trigger something else in his head. Maybe against Disneyland because he's not a kid anymore. It makes sense. He was looney tunes.
You're making it about your own crusade.
>>
So it wasn't a hate crime.
>>
>>689481546
Of course it was. As well as terrorism. He hated gays probably as much as he hated himself for being one. Most likely because of what this anon said >>689481503. He resented the fact that they lived openly and without the shame that he felt in himself.
>>
>>689477486

Not surprised, given he was a radical 2nd gen whose parents were from Afghanistan. This sort of thing seems a bit common for repressed muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/
>>
>>689481916
So black on black crimes mean they are guilty for being black? You can't just assume faggot
>>
>>689482086
his father is a crazy radical fuck too
http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/mir-seddique-omar-mateen-father-son-afghanistan-orlando-mass-shooting-family-reaction/
>>
>>689481169
Except he was a security guard with extensive background checks. Even if guns were banned for most civilians, this guy would still have had access.
>>
>>689482148
You're not very good at arguing. That was one of the most blatant false comparisons I've ever seen on this board. Black on black crime usually results over gang turf war, drug money, etc. It's economical in nature. It has nothing to do with black people hating themselves fror being black.

Now, if a black person murdered other blacks because he was ashamed of them (and himself) for being black, that would be another story. Maybe that happens from time to time, but I've never heard of a case like it. Learn how to argue better before posting next time.
>>
>>689482902
Then there was a failure in the background checks and the FBI investigations, obviously. Sounds like those should be tightened up a bit, don't you think?
>>
>>689483229
Clearly
>>
File: 1465874970240.jpg (82 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465874970240.jpg
82 KB, 600x1000
>>689477486
>>
>>689480571

>this
>>
Yeah normal fav here guys a terrorist loser no matter what haha glad he's fuckin dead wish we could've gave him a little moar
>>
>>689483032
>You're not very good at arguing.

>maybe it happens, but i've never heard of a case like it

Because you never heard about it, it never happens.

How can you lose with that logic
>>
>>689483229
No, not obviously. He had some brief connection to a suicide bomber, but look, in the USA you can't just fuck off someone's privacy and privileges on what data you're holding being next to nothing. I know conspiracy theorists think some 3 letter agency is always ready to bust through the wall like the fucking kool aid man, but actually they're really busy doing real shit, not fucking with your cheeto stained, mountain dew gulping fat ass. They investigated, they didn't have enough evidence to pursue or continue, they let him go back about his business. It's what I would want, it's what you would want, it makes sense. It's sad the guy was able to harbor his sickness and sad he went batshit ballistic, but it's not the fucking gov'ts fault for giving him a little space after their investigation.
>>
>>689484143
You aren't very good at reading comprehension either - and you misrepresent my argument. I never said it never happens. I said exactly what I said - that it may happen, but I've personally never heard of it. Logically, however, it is in no way representative of the vast majority of black on black crime.

Care to try again or are you done making an ass of yourself?
>>
>>689477486
Love how fuckwits think arguing on a board full of degenerates is going to change the world. Every single one of you should just kill yourselves along with him.
>>
>>689484430
Some would argue that "a little space" is quite the understatement considering this "space" allowed a twice suspected terrorist to legally purchase a semi-automatic rifle.
>>
>>689484780
And yet here you are. Pissing in an ocean of piss and somehow thinking you're above it all. Cute.
>>
>>689484518
>not good at reading comprehension

Can't comprehend what you typed and that the 'argument' wasn't about the majority.
>>
>>689484823
He wasn't a twice suspected terrorist. He wasn't even on a no fly list. He had casual contact with people that did stupid shit. You have, too, I fucking guarantee it.
>>
RANDOM QUESTION: WAS THE VIRGINIA TECH SHOOTER ATHIEST?
>>
>>689484968
Who said I thought I was above it all? Save the mental gymnastics for the current political rhetoric.
>>
>>689484518
>you done making an ass of yourself

While you make an ass of yourself
>>
>>689485107
>He had casual contact with people that did stupid shit. You have, too, I fucking guarantee it.

Nothing that would twice warrant an FBI investigation. I fucking guarantee it.
>>
>>689485066
lol I love how it took you an extra 4 minutes to think to add this >>689485581

You're a true Rhodes scholar.
>>
>>689483581
kek
>>
>>689485607
Well, I'm guessing you're not a 20s something Muslim. Yes, profiling happens. Nothing ever said he was a "twice suspected terrorist". That is embellishment. Get your head out of the Jew media and do a little thinking.
>>
>>689484823
>suspected
Suspicion is not grounds for stripping a person of their rights. He was investigated and apparently there was not enough to prove anything. Sorry but the system worked properly.
If his wife or family had bothered to report the domestic violence this may not have occurred. Operative word being "may." He wouldn't have been able to legally possess arms at any rate.
>>
>>689480610
Exactly. The details in this story are completely made up so retarded pieces of shit like this can pretend they are smart by taking apart the mind of a killer with their psychological insights.

This makes people feel safer and also furthers the agenda of brainwashing people to believe that "socially awkward" people are dangerous
>>
>>689480571
All Muslims aren't terrorists. But all terrorists are Muslim.
>>
>>689485771
I had to take a quick shit. I'm glad you are red hearing the hell out of the arugment because you loss
>>
>>689479221
Yeah it's kind of like how if you're going to call guys who fap to traps faggots, you'd better go into every trap thread you see and get a really good look.
>>
>>689486400
Yeh, I don't even think he gets a real reason. He did it because he was a broken, murderous psycho asshole. Nothing else needs to be known about him. Fuck him and fuck what he did. He gets no story.
>>
>>689486479
herring* my fault
>>
>>689486455
Not true. Quit shitposting, Ann Coulter, it's time for bed.
>>
>>689486103
I am. I'm thinking that if this man never had access to an assault rifle, this incident would have either been completely avoided or the death toll dramatically reduced.

I'm a gun owner - I own two handguns, a shotgun and a rifle. I'm not advocating a gun ban. But clearly, something has to be done to tighten background checks. The fact that he was associated with criminals to the point where the FBI had to investigate him twice should have been enough to deny him a weapon of that caliber, if not any weapon at all. Something has to be done about this - the idea that anybody, anywhere, EVEN people on no-fly lists can obtain weapons like this(as long as they aren't felons) is absurd.

Before you say anything - I'm aware he wasn't on a no-fly list - but the fact is, people on no-fly lists can still buy guns.
>>
>>689486455
That's a fucking ridiculous statement. I only have to cite one example if you're going to use words like "all". Why set yourself up like that? Hoping for more Trump dick in the mouth tonight?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
>>
>>689486713
lol, everything is your fault.
>>
File: 27903021.png (89 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
27903021.png
89 KB, 300x300
>>689484780
>>
>>689486455
>Aum Shinrikyo
>Kaczynski
>>
>>689487190

Your failed abortion was out of my control
>>
>>689486227
>Sorry but the system worked properly.

>largest mass shooting in American history.

u wot m8?

Clearly, if this is the system "working properly," it may be time to make some changes to the system.
>>
>>689487593
>failed abortion
I'll have you know I've successfully aborted every child I've been responsible for. You're welcome.
>>
>>689487606
There is no way you can control how everyone thinks and reacts. We don't need to change everything because some random maniac
>>
>>689487028
are you aware of the requirements to be placed on a no fly list? how about the process to remove yourself from a no fly list? how about the number of mistaken people placed on no fly lists? if you are ok with taking away my constitutional rights with no trial or wrongdoing on my part what rights would you hesitate to strip me of? would you be ok with me being able to randomly determine you could no longer protect your family and loved ones or hunt or any of the other activities firearms are used for? do you know who compiles and adds people to a no fly list? do you know how many no fly lists there are?
>>
>>689487928
Who's advocating changing everything? Or a better question: Do you honestly believe everything is fine as it is with situations like this happening at insane rates in this country and nothing needs to be changed?
>>
>>689487606
Maybe if 2 of the 200+ people in the bar at the time grew some fucking balls... I can't picture that shit, man. I'm not gonna be like "oh I so woulda supermanned his ass", but come on. Early morning, bars closing, dudes being all drunk and horomones pumped. You're telling me and entire crowd of faggots couldn't take out one fucking guy? What the shit, man. It's like a bad B rate action movie. For fuck sakes.
>>
>>689487858
Well done, anon. Same here.
>>
>>689486584
kek'd
>>
File: image.png (284 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284 KB, 640x1136
are you nerds really buying into this fake shit?
>>
>>689487939
Yes - I'm advocating stripping the rights of suspected terrorists to own guns. That's exactly what I'm doing. I don't care how many innocent people can't hunt anymore, lol. I'd rather break those eggs making that omelette than the eggs being broken when a nutbag snaps and murders 50 people.
>>
>>689488322
There is no solution for isolated incidents.

Statistically with the number of people we have of different cultures and dark past in America you should be happy it doesn't happen more often.
>>
>>689487028
The no-fly list is an absurdity itself. I fail to see how it's relevant in any case.
>An arbitrary list you can be placed on without having committed any crime, a list you are not allowed to know the criteria of, a list you are not even allowed to ask if you're on and there is no way to appeal your status if you are placed on said list
Brilliant. That is totally how we should decide who is allowed to exercise basic human rights.
I'll say it again, suspicion is not due cause to strip someone of their rights, especially when at those times that suspicion proved insufficient to even charge them with a thought crime.
He however, was violent with his family and was a significant part of the reasons his wife had left him. Had that been reported he wouldn't have been able to legally purchase or possess ANY firearm.

It probably would have also been lower if cowards hadn't locked the doors behind them as they fled but whatever.
>>
yeah and gay dating app for research too right? faggot shut your yap hole.
>>
>>689488968
except its not only people who are "suspected terrorists" on no fly lists. there are no clear cut requirements or check marks to be placed on a no fly list. there is no oversight to the no fly lists. and what make a suspected terrorist? i mean lets break it down real simple like. anyone the police investigate? so like the thousands and thousands of investigations the 3 letter agencies do every single year should all result in someone losing their rights? what type of orwellian hellhole are you living in right now? i assume you support removing their right to privacy to ease the process of investigating? probably their right to travel so they cant skip town. i mean we could just move it right into just throwing them in a detention cell while we investigate them right? then you know theres no guns or running or privacy..hell i bet if you built a couple nice big camps we could get most of them into a detention facility real easy..hell i didnt even have to concentrate to hard...ohh shit theres the name for them...we can call em concentration camps and put anyone suspected of anything in them...just like south korea right?
>>
>>689489379
You really think the no-fly list is completely arbitrary and the government just puts people on it for shits and giggles? Give me a fucking break, Alex Jones. No-fly list, being investigated for terrorist links, hell, ANY suspicion of being a terrorist at all should = no gun.

You could even make it somewhat fair - give them a right to contest it and force the gov. to show it's evidence - problem solved.
>>
>>689490173
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS577US577&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=child%20placed%20on%20no%20fly%20list
>>
>>689489899
>except its not only people who are "suspected terrorists" on no fly lists. there are no clear cut requirements or check marks to be placed on a no fly list. there is no oversight to the no fly lists.

So let's tighten that shit up - provide evidence and oversight. Problem solved. Is it fool-proof? Will it catch everyone? No - but its a start. What would you rather do? Status quo? Wait for the next ISIS supporter to strike? Because they will. It;s a matter of time. Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long.

I'd honestly like to hear your proposed solution if there is one.
>>
>>689490526
Again, I honestly don't care. Some innocent people can't own a gun until the mistake of having them on the list is corrected. Oh, the fucking humanity.
>>
>>689490963
That's a really alarming outlook on criminal justice. Are you from the states originally?
>>
>>689491184
We aren't talking about locking people up, idiot. We're talking about restricting gun ownership. What's alarming is your complacence in the issue.
>>
>>689490596
halt immigration from actively hostile muslim countries until we can get some background system going that will actually work. improve mental health programs to help those that need help. break down the muslim mindset of us vs them by forcing integration and not allowing them to squat down in one area and turn it into little iraq. if you want someone to have to provide oversight and evidence thats an investigation. exactly what this fuckwad passed the first time. hell the multiple times. disband dhs and spread the funding and personnel out to other 3 letter agencies that are supposed to be doing the same stuff anyway.
>>689490963
Jesus fuck i dont know how to explain this any more bluntly than i have...google how the fucking no fly list works you jackass. there is no getting your self off it with a simple form and a couple phone calls. you have no clue what you talk about and yet you insist this list which you dont understand or bother to educate yourself about is the perfect solution.. holy shit man how much did you donate to bernie
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.