[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /b/, who is she? How much does she mean to you? And how's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 1465713517888.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465713517888.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
Tell me /b/, who is she? How much does she mean to you? And how's the relationship between you two? Let's have a personal feels thread, I'm hurting tonight and I know some of you are too
>>
No one in particular. I'm twenty-three and already feel old. Plus I've had a shoddy couple of years filled with drugs and chasing unrealistic goals so I'm behind on my education. It's a struggle to reset and keep my head in the game, even though it stopped being fun very long time ago.
With all of that and more, I really don't have time for romance, and forced myself to be okay with that.
>>
>>689476715
Well surely the empty feeling is still there no? I don't think it ever goes away
>>
I used to feel things, but then good ol apathy kicked in hard and now I'm neither happy nor sad.
>>
>>689476954
I suppose.
I've had numerous romantic encounters and more purely sexual ones, you just get desensitized over time, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I don't know why people make that out to be the case. I would probably still hate myself if I became offended by being called a faggot.
Still, the brilliance of youth starting to fade and give way to a more sickly real tone is what bothers me the most. I mean my brain physically can't adapt as quickly to new information as it could have, and that's a little scary to me, since I've always considered myself as something separate from the thing.
>>
>>689477475
you're twenty three bro settle down. If you saved what you just wrote in both posts and read it in 7 years you would probably cringe at yourself.
>>
>>689477475
Considering the path that my life is going right now, I guess I could say I'm not too far behind you
>>
>>689477733
Drugs age you quicker, but luckily I still look young I guess. People still confuse me for like 19 or something. Internally everything's completely fucked though. It's the unsettling reality that I may have really fucked my life up out of reckless shortsightedness that I'm talking about.
>>
>>689478025
clearly the solution is to do more drugs, but this time make it adderall and xanax baby. Then when your artificially content and focused study up for something. Drugs will save us all!
>>
>>689478325
I'd really like to, honestly.
>>
File: 1462834150620.gif (145 KB, 213x331) Image search: [Google]
1462834150620.gif
145 KB, 213x331
>>689478503
do it bebe, fuck your brain and feelings. They can be repressed until your making 70k or more a year and can afford a therapist.
>>
File: 1411608690079.jpg (54 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1411608690079.jpg
54 KB, 576x576
I just wish I could take back things I've said to her in the past. Mabye then I wouldn't feel so suicidal.
>>
>>689478503
I'm sure there is something you could do anon. Suicide should always be the last option and I'm sure you haven't gone through every one
>>
>>689478703
Tell us your story anon. I wanna hear it
>>
>>689478703
god, that picture is me

have to struggle for every little thing and it never works out like it does for everyone else.

and they forget. they always forget.
>>
>>689478503
dont, man. itll honestly just make your situation that much worse.
>>
>>689479097
don't listen to this guy, he's trying to bring you down. Listen to me, the random guy on the internet telling you to take drugs friendo
>>
>>689478664
Not enough cash for rent and drugs.

>>689478713
I'd rather be homeless than kill myself, at least there's a sense of adventure in it, no one to tell me when and where to be or what to do. This feeling comes and goes. I do plan on going back to school in the fall with aid from my family, so all's not loss even though my dumbass head keeps painting that picture for me.
>>
No one. I'm not sixteen anymore, I don't get wistful pining over a girl. Letting someone else control your emotional state is a horrible and dangerous way to live. I did that shit when I was in high school, before I realized there are plenty of people out there who are interesting and fun and interested in me.

Not beating up on you bros. Realize that the self-defeating moping holds you back. She's not only not THE ONE, she's not even remotely the only one.

Damn, looking back through FB if I'd gotten my teen wishes to marry some of the girls I was "in love" with. So many dodged bullets.

Be strong, pals. Go outside and do some things that make you happy.
>>
>>689478713
Eh. She was the reason I ever became a happy person again but she left because of my own stupidity. Now I'm even worse then I was before we met. I'm not killing my self any time soon but I'm planning on doing so mabye a few weeks after college because college seems alright so I'll give it a try but I've honestly hurt enough people in the short time span I've been alive so far I might as well leave before more become hurt because of me you know.
>>
>>689479054
Look for better friends? perhaps take classes or join a sports group to meet people
>>
>>689479054
For me, it's because I do exactly what OP's pic is. And it happens every time too. I always think it'll end differently but it never does
>>
>>689476348
Her name is Kelsey, she's a server at a place called o Charley's with me. I think she could have ment a lot to me if we just could have worked things out. But we are the same in that once a relationship gets good we both start to flake. She was a bad gamble and im paying for it now. She wanted to stay friends with benifits but I couldn't do it. Instead I told her it was best we we just don't be friends and go on with our dead end lifes. It only gets bad when we work together, awkward silence and bitterness. Last Saturday her ex came in and she paid for his meal. That fucked me up. Fucker named Morgan haha he stole my lighter. See with my last exs when it ended they were going to bigger and better things. It gave me some sense of comfort after all the anger and sadness dulled. But she's just dropping down. She graduated college at 18 and she wants to act like she's 35 (she's 20) so she surrounds herself with 30 or 40 something year old that do crack, molly, and who are loosing custody of their children. But in a relationship(both romantic and platonic) she acts like she's 15 which. She can never act her age and it just fucks everything up for her.
>>
>>689479452
if your just going to kill yourself how about you give your life to other people. Perhaps go fight isis with smelly kurds or volunteer in shitty countries to build mud hut hospitals and such. or you could come be my personal servant and I'll use your life to keep my apartment clean. You can sleep in my walk in closet and i'll feed you beans.
>>
File: 1464340095748-wg.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1464340095748-wg.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
I wish I could heal her...
>>
File: In Bed.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
In Bed.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>>689476348
She...was everything. We were younger, I didn't know what was actually wrong with me, and I grew more and more distant as the miles between us became a burden. I honestly hope she found a worthwhile man since.

It's been 7 years since it finally dissolved for good. There's been no one since; I have little energy to go out and enough insecurities to make me generally unattractive. By now, I have come to terms with the solitude; I hate it yet it keeps me from emotional overload.

Good night, my Angel. I'm so fucking sorry.
>>
>>689476348
Her name is alexandra. I didn't think she really cared for me. We don't really talk much to be honest. But she recently started sending signals my way to go and talk to her and I truly want to. But I'm also scared because if it's not what I think it is, I don't wanna seem like a dumbass. I just wish I could find out if she really wants to talk to me
>>
>>689480538
take up nighttime jogging
>>
>>689479478
I don't have the money, anon. And I'm not that interesting. It's hard enough for me to actually speak up on something that isn't stupidly academic.

>>689479541
Yeah. They just forget and leave your life. And then you're left isolated. A goddamn ghost.

Some days I really wonder why I wake up in the morning. I'm on like five or six different medications, all of which try and stabilize my mood and make me think I'm happy. I'm not. I'm dying inside and trying to be successful with the one little spark of passion I have in my life. Aaaaaaaaand it's not working out.

But it works out for literally everyone else, so it's understandable if one person gets forgotten I guess.
>>
>>689480555
Just talk to her man. maybe it's a mistake, maybe it's a blessing. But Atleast you'll get some life to live
>>
>>689480555
She always asking people to talk to Herr and I've been thinking of taking the offer but I don't know. I feel like I'll just fuck up my chance and she'll be gone forever
>>
She's going on a date with a new guy this week.
>>
>>689480835
I could, I just don't want to spill my spaghetti everywhere. That's what I'm really nervous about
>>
>>689480847
She's already gone if you don't try. Listen to me fucker, go talk to her.
>>
>>689476348
just realised my crush wants to fuck me,
i was hurting horrbly until i decided to tell her now i have a date tomorrow>>689476348
>>
>>689480661
relatedly, I also have about 40k of debt I will have to spend at least a decade and a half paying off. and I don't have any gainful employment to show for it.

I was promised for years and years and years college was the answer and I'd get a good job and things would be okay. It's not. It was a fucking lie.
>>
She is gone
And meant so little
But now so much
She was
X
>>
>>689476348
Sometimes I think I'd like to leave her, because I feel someone else out there would treat me better. Someone out there would make me feel whole again, instead of empty and shallow.
But then, I think "do I really deserve someone else?" and come to the conclusion, no. I don't. Why would someone like me deserve true happiness? I'm a failure up to this point, why would that change with someone in my life.

I guess she treats me well. We spend every night together. We drink together. Her name is loneliness.
>>
>>689481075
don't listen to him!
>>
>>689481063
Here's the thing man, every guy has spilled the sphagetti. Getting women like all things takes practice. You need to talk to her so you can get all the embarrassing shit out of the way. Then you get the confidence to keep trying out there.
>>
>>689481107
what is your degree in?
>>
>>689481075
I guess I could muster up the strength to do it if she needs someone else to talk to. God, I just love her so much, I'm just nervous
>>
>>689481208
hey this guy need to get out of his shell. This Alexandria will probably fuck him up. Hell he will probably be worse off in a lot of ways after its all through. But in the end he will learn a bit and have a better chance to get another woman.
>>
>>689481556
Before I give you more advice. What's your relations with this girl?
>>
>>689479938
I'd rather just still to the plan I've thought too long on. Sorry though
>>
>>689481856
sister
>>
>>689481432
It's meme tier shit, but I have a B.A. in psychology and an M.A. in educational psychology. I also have a degree in hypnotherapy.

I loved the fields when I was younger. I didn't realize it would fuck me over so much to study them.

I'm not good with numbers, but I wish I had studied something I could actually be employed with instead of the self-employed business I'm running now. At least I'd have money coming in.
>>
>>689482012
fine whatever be selfish, I'll get a mexican to clean my apartment
>>
Pretty great. I love her immensely and she loves me. Incredible supporter, motivator and 8/10. Great in bed.

The only problem is that she talks SO MUCH. Like, not "hurr durr girl talks so much" but she can literally talk for an hour with me just going "Yeah. Mmm. Ohh." She's an incredible woman and probably going to be the mother of my children.

But every so often I hit my best friend up for nudes.
>>
>>689482037
Go get her man. Nothing is stronger then blood
>>
>>689482053
HYPNOTHERAPY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

THAT'S A FUCKING MEME
>>
File: Talking To Self.jpg (257 KB, 714x668) Image search: [Google]
Talking To Self.jpg
257 KB, 714x668
>>689481107
"They" do that. I don't think I'll ever finish college now; there's nothing at the other end that looks promising. I'm glad I've found peace, more or less, as a pizza guy. At least it's something I'm good at that keeps me fed, sheltered, and with a few creature comforts.

My sister barely makes more than I do after five years of college AND has more loans...

In other news, pic related. My public face hates the inner me. I've worked on this for years now and, while progress has been made, there is a loooong way to go. What's worse, I cannot shake the feeling the rest of the world feels the same way my public face feels...damnit, I didn't want these feels tonight, guys...
>>
>>689482053
become a chiropractor. Boom done
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 599x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 599x412
>>689476348
Her name is Ashley, and she still means a lot to me. I've had my share of crushes in my day, but she was something else. When we met I couldn't stand her, but god did she grow on me. She broke up with me almost 6 months ago, and I still can't get her out of my head. I miss the feeling I had when I was with her. It was like everything I'd ever fucked up in my life was suddenly justified, because it all lead me to her.
>>
>>689482222
why not go to university or something part time? Like a class each time you can afford it. Even if it takes 8 years to grab a degree at least you have a fallback option instead of pizza guy. Plus it's easier to get good grades if you only have 1 or 2 classes sucka. High GPA mu'fucka
>>
>>689482222
Hey if you're leaving, I'll come join you bro.
>>
>>689481856
It's gonna sound dumb but I met her through videogames. It's not an online thing but this sort of local thing has a videogame meet up for people and we met there. We started talking and we became pretty good friends. I don't know how she feels about me but I've slowly fallen in love with her over time. Seeing her struggle and cuteness on FB and in person, I've been thinking about her a lot
>>
>>689482192
the worst part is I'm actually good at it, but i can't get any business

but, yeah, like I said, it's meme tier shit and I know it. It's a fucking joke with a bad punchline.

>>689482222
yeah, you realized it early. I doubled down on a stupid fucking decision and I can't get out of the hole I dug for myself.

On the outside I try very hard and am very driven, but there's never any results to speak of. Ever. So internally I hate myself for not getting things down and measuring up to literally anyone else. Everyone I know is actually succeeding, getting stable incomes and jobs and shit...

and I'm just fucking around on an imageboard, crying into some alcohol.

>>689482552
That requires training, which costs money. I already have a meme tier job, as I have a hypnotherapy practice open already, and my job can't get me sued for malpractice.
>>
>>689482911
it's not that dumb. One time I found a dynamite chick on final fantasy online that lived in my city. Best part was she was a prostitute so I even got to stick it in her a couple times for a cool 50 bucks. Bad part was she was an east indian and her vagina grossed me out.
>>
>>689482869
Too fucking expensive. Universities these days are a goddamn trap for anyone but rich people. At least trade schools give you something useful and employable.

It's what I should've done.
>>
>>689482869
I'm burnt out. No actual "college" fields appeal to me anymore. I drive well and have a twisted desire to please (a blessing and curse in the service industry.) That's all I'm really good at. My ability to retain knowledge has begun to atrophy at a rapid pace despite efforts to halt the flow.

Besides, outside of my own mental hiccups, I'm happy and provide a needed service for the modern age. Why screw that up?
>>
>>689483366
then do it punk. they probably have something that's accessible even for people with shitty schedules. Sounds like your just lazy bro
>>
File: image.jpg (862 KB, 1425x1344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
862 KB, 1425x1344
>>
>>689483300
Ok, I'll admit it. But I kek'd a little
>>
At least on /b/, you can talk with people that are almost or more broken than you. That what I feel is really cool, because most of the time you get really conversations with people you don't know, but all you know is their story.
>>
>>689483062
It's like staring into a mirror, man. I know that pain so well. Shit.
>>
>>689482911
Haha dude that's not stupid. So I was a virgin all throughout highschool, didn't date any girl. Then first year of college I met a girl through dnd club. She was the one who taught me how to act so I can get women.
>>
>>689483599
my lifes not a joke anon!
>>
>>689479054
Same here.
Sick of being the one to put effort into a relationship /friendship only to be forgotten and shit on.
Fuck em all, I finally just stopped.
>>
>>689484084
Neither is mine but I joke about suicide with my friend regardless
>>
>>689483582
With what money, mate? I'm not about to spend more money I don't have to make up for my mistakes.

I do put in the effort. It just doesn't work.

>>689483848
Cheers.

>>689484154
Right? I just stopped trying and every single one of my 'friends' stopped giving me the time of day. Why the fuck should it always be on me to care, to organize, to arrange everything, only to be thrown under a bus at the slightest provocation? Fuck'em. They don't care. Why should I?

One of them gave me shit for it, said we were friends for ten years or so... yeah, all because I just sat there and took it. Being a punching bag isn't being a friend.
>>
Funny thing is though, she also browses 4chan too. Who would thought? Which is also part of the reason why I'm not revealing too much of her too, I'm not exactly which boards she visits except for like 2
>>
File: 1465542289116.png (20 KB, 395x659) Image search: [Google]
1465542289116.png
20 KB, 395x659
>>
>>689484855
This was meant for >>689484071
>>
>>689484480
You should consider suicide, but waste your money on things that will make ohwrs around you happy instead of yourself since you're going to leave anyways.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 900x300
>>689483774
That's what keeps me coming back here. It doesn't matter what's going on in my life, there always seems to be some kindred spirits here.
>>
your using friends wrong, if they use you then you use them right back. Friendship doesn't have to be this deep meaningful thing you dummies. Sometimes it's just people you occasionally hang with or go try to pick up bitches with. If you luck out you'll find a true friend but if not then at least you have some superficial dudes to pass some time with occasionally. You all sound so sensitive
>>
File: 1427956066508.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
1427956066508.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>689476348
I'm in that same situation. I'm not really hurting or anything, I just met this incredible girl on a dating site and we went out. I thought it was a good date, we made out a bit, but we were both a little drunk. Ever since the texting has been sporadic at best, and I don't want to overdo it so I just don't. I kinda looked like shit for the date, but I've since got a haircut and those nasty pimples I had cleared up. This was a week ago or so, so I'm probably way overthinking it.

We're supposed to go out again tomorrow night, but I just have this lingering terror that she isn't going to text me back or she'll cancel on me at the last second or something. If we just go out for dinner or something I know I can keep her on the hook for just a little bit longer.
>>
>>689485502
after the date ask her to come over to your place or a motel. That will clear the air that you want to fuck her. If she says no then feel free to continue the dating but look for some one else at the same time.
>>
>>689485037
I would if the people around me ever actually regarded me as anything but a ghost.

but, yeah, I'm on my way out. One of these days I'll probably skip my meds and end up buying the ingredients for an exit bag on a credit card. God knows I get plenty in the mail.
>>
File: 1449523129959.png (87 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1449523129959.png
87 KB, 255x255
>>689476348
fuck off, please
>>
>>689485768
go fight a bear while high on Mescaline bro. Also record it
>>
>>689485698
That... That isn't the point. I can, and have, gone on Tinder and the like to bang almost anyone I match with. This is different, and I think I really want it to be something serious.
>>
>>689485955
you want me to fuck off all over your face bro? Nice clean lines how you like em
>>
This is just in general to the Anons that we're interested in my alexandra situation, but I'm off. I'm saying this because it seems like another anon is taking my place and saying random shit but it's whatever. Hope I can see you friendly Anons in another feels thread, hopefully I can make something happen with her
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
>>689486203
Good luck brother.
>>
File: 1445386436673.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445386436673.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
>>689486178
>>
>>689486203
Hope all goes well for you anon, God knows my love life is over. Best I could do is hope another can succeed and avoid my miserable path
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 500x500
>>689482137
kek
>>
>>689485037
Yeah you're worse than me. I dint have any true friends, and I never have or will but I waste my money on food or books or cloths for people around me since just seeing a smile on their face or knowing that I made another person happy today is good enough payment for me honestly. It makes me feel so happy inside that I made a person smile but I know I shouldn't stay with them any longer since I know I'll just end up hurting them In the end like everyone else I've ever been with.
>>
>>689486157
so? eventually you gotta get it across you want to get to banging each other. Plus post coitus is probably as good a time as any to discuss the potential for a relationship. And the dating other bitches thing doesn't have to be serious, it can just be so you won't seem like a dude with only one option should she find out. Could make you look more desirable to her too
>>
Everyone should contribute and post the most depressing stuff you have
>>
>>689486203
good luck trying to bang your sister anon!
>>
My ex, she means the world to me. Our relationship is quite strained, we had a lot of arguments recently, because of how I feel towards her and such. But no matter what or how, I'd still do anything for her.
>>
>>689486952
you should date other women for her, that way you won't be so obsessive over an ex
>>
Pro-Tip-Don't drink all night, take Oxy and Xanax and text her. It won't help.
>>
>>689486067
that sounds hilarious, i'll give it some thought
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 799x1086) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 799x1086
>>
>>689482137
Lel, that shit U said about her talking so much describes damn near every bitch I know!
>>
>>689487095
I am, but you know, figuratively speaking, she's always there
>>
>>689488750
I get it man, sometimes I feel like my ex is always there. Especially when I'm in her bushes watching her
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x284
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 236x236
So what's going on with you guys?
>>
>>689476348
Her name is kathy we're friends and coworkers and i think she flirts every now and then but at the same time i haven't a fucking clue, its been a while since ive had a lady friend like her, i dont want to jump at my chance and fuck everything up but at the same time if i dont get a girlfriend after this fucking dry spell im going to go fucking insane
>>
>>689489046
I didn't mean that /b/ruv
>>
true unhappiness is waking up to find out a mosquito sucked blood out of your ballsack and you can't really scratch it because your at work.
>>
>>689489976
invite her out for drinks and try to rail her while she's drunk
>>
>>689490185
That's the thing, she smokes weed and tobacco...but she doesn't fucking drink
>>
i have a problem with a specific woman. we study in same college and i cant envolve with her. what could i do anons
>>
>>689490286
ask her to smoke a couple joints with you at your place and lace her water with ecstasy
>>
>>689490287
start dating other women and when you start fucking one of them ask the chick your actually interested out. That way if she rejects your ass at least you have some second place pussy
>>
>>689490431
I dont want to fuck her (yet), at this point i just want a fucking serious relationship or at least the start of a serious one
>>
>>689490732
idk what you can do then bro. Try kidnapping her cat or something and send her parts of it's body in the mail.
>>
She meant the world.

Then the world disappeared .

Now I'm just in empty space, looking for my world.

I miss my world.
>>
>>689491410
that was a terrible poem.
>>
>>689491223
She doesnt have a cat
>>
>>689490732
I'd still go with the smoking idea (ecstasy optional). See if she's interested in smoking sometime. Smoking with people is always a good way to get to know them better.
>>
We met in dream like conditions. Same career, same interests, both modivated to propel ourselves forward. She thought it would be a good idea to hit me because I wouldn't listen. Now I have the opposite of a marriage, a restraining order! And she's facing jail time!

Fuck. You.
>>
>>689491644
okay plan c then. Slowly collect her hairs until you have a decent sized bundle. Then jizz on them everyday for a month until they're liberally coated. Let it ferment for another month, and then soak it in hot water to make a tea. Drink that tea every night while wearing the same dresses she does and think about her. This will cause her to fall in love with you and she won't even know why.
>>
do i love her or do i love not being alone for once
>>
>>689492157
probably both
>>
when i think about her, my head starts to spin.

my world becomes one big jumbled up ball of inadequacy, with a hint of regret..

i see her face and that's all i see; nothing else matters in that instant

i wonder if some day we will end up together, should the time be right
and the stars align in a place with nothing but time

but maybe it won't, and maybe we won't

isn't that thought terrifying?

i digress.
>>
>>689489970
The usual, dreading the future Ive already fucked up and self medicating with booze and video games in a vain attempt to forget the present, coming here when it doesn't work. What's up with you?
>>
>>689493002
You.. I'm here with you. I check my Dann phone every round just fucking hoping..
>>
>>689476348
Every goddamn thing. We're not talking, but I'm getting myself stable so I can at least be her friend again. She deserves it. She deserves better than me.
>>
>>689492613
when I read your post my head started to spin

my stomach becomes one big jumbled up ball of inadequacy, with a hint of bile..

I spew out my face and that's all I see, nothing else matters in that instant

I wonder if some how I've vomited and cringed together, as if the time was right and the spaghetti aligned in an anon with nothing but autism

but maybe he won't ever post again, and maybe he will

isn't that thought terrifying?

I digress
>>
>>689476348
She went to elementary school with me, before I moved at least 5 times. We ended up going to the same high school, when I moved to a place somewhere in the general area my 2nd year of high school.
We were going to the same Karate dojo, and started hanging out in school.
We were in a relationship for 2 years.

I thought a girl doing martial arts was the coolest thing, but both of us being introverted really made us connect. A lot of guys at the dojo were interested in her because she was a girl, but she wasn't in to them.
We were in the same core classes, so we ended up doing homework with each other and practicing Karate.
We would walk home from school with each other. She lived far enough that it'd be a pain in the ass to walk to school, but close enough that she didn't get bus service. I lived a little closer, but along the same road.
The school is on the top of a hill, on one of the land corners of a 4-way intersection.
Long story short, she got hit by a car.
A girl became my girlfriend and tried to comfort me about a month after she died. I just could've deal with the loss and pushed her away. I got started smoking weed, and that led to pain killers, and I eventually didn't care what I took as long as I got high. I started getting addicted to meth. I didn't go home for weeks at a time. I'd go out with some other addicts I met from a drug house to go hit some licks. We'd sell what we got, split the money, get drugs, and head back to the drug house. Some of us were lookouts, but we switched between that and taking care of dope sick people, or just watch over people high on heroin.
I got caught lifting some sandwiches from a grocery store, at least 20 sandwiches, and then they arrested me for being high.
I spend a few days on juvi but they let me go easy.
My parents put me in rehab and I quit dugs.
I tried to kill myself and then they handcuffed me to a hospital bed, and I had to start going to therapy.
>>
File: untitled.png (240 KB, 585x350) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
240 KB, 585x350
Her name is Savannah. She's 17 and has the most beautiful ginger hair you have ever seen your life. We've talked a lot over the past couple of years. We have even come close to dating but, she said she didn't feel anything when we were seriously talking. She knows how I feel about her but we are still good friends.her and I both know that I want something more, but we never bring it up.
>>
>>689493907
A lot more shit happened, but that's not the point.

I started doing MMA and it changed my life.

All of you should start doing martial arts, but MMA is the best.

Martial arts will solve all of your problems.

I can't be happier since I started training MMA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAcFAVzF-c [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4Rf7Lx-33I [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvmczzIN7RY [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGj96ARiYo [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfpyd7nn1A [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTk2C0vVMLs [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDaq6Fu1vGc [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StxEQfp3gYk [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au_0oNbTYSU [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjJoeSZx3aY [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv6eLRle-ug [Embed]
>>
>>689493924
date someone else nerd and try to make her jealous. Odds are it'll work and she'll let you bang her because she's probably a dumb teenager bitch. At the very least you'll stop putting a 17 year old on a pedestal.
>>
>>689494471
She has dated 2 guys in the past 2 years. Every single time she'd post a picture with them, I'd fucking explode on the inside and reach a level of jealousy unheard of. She also told me she has had sex with both of them. I'm also 18 so i'm not that far behind really.
>>
>>689476348
well /b/ she lives pretty close to me. we met once but I felt something that I never felt before im my life... now we are just texting here and there but I'm waiting for her texts for 5-10min sometimes even 30min. I think i'm becoming boring to her. But on the other hand we did only met once and she showed some signs of me being attractive to her. I think that I should meet with her in person once more and than see what will happen. Do you have any other idea /b/ I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>689494471
Fuck you cunt. Leave this anon alone. If I told you the age of the dumb cunt that broke my heart you'd fucking call mods. I'm 22 and she was.. old enough to understand what love is. I was her first true love and she was mine.
I broke up with her because I loved her. I didn't want her to get hurt because I couldn't even trust myself. I loved her enough to let her go, and now she hates me.
By the way you're not a cunt. I'm the cunt for almost letting that girl get me to the point of no return
>>
Its her fucking eyes man. Its her. Her.

Its not that i dont have a chance, its the same fucking situatikn as op's pic.

We are friends, but nothing more.

Its not that ime some bettafag. I am sucesfull. She just fucking gets to me
>>
>>689495446
Situation
>>
>>689495430
your also stupid as fuck is she's below the age of consent. Not because I have a problem with it, but because now this bitch could literally blackmail the ever loving fuck out of you. And if you don't do what she wants she can go to the cops and you can enjoy a nice hiv cock up your ass in prison. Not to mention the lucrative career of fast food worker that awaits a sex offender. If she was age of consent then please disregard.
>>
There are loads.

My girlfriend, who I've gone through 2 years with smoothly. She supports me, complements me and I think we can build a great life together.

My ex girlfriend, my first love, I will never love anything as much as I loved her, and that is both beautiful and fucking sucks. The sex was also uncomparably great.

A friend in my friends circle, I've had a crush on her since I met her. She's beautiful, she's sweet, she's super smart, she's gives the best hugs. She's taken, and so am I. Sometimes we walk home alone after a party, and she puts one arm around me and leans on my shoulder while we walk. She's the most adorable person I've ever met. I wish I could tell her.
>>
Same situation as op, sort of. We've been friends for a long time, but we hardly talk at all now. She's shown interest in me in the past but I'm just too scared that I'm going to mess up and I don't want to scare her away even more because I care about her a lot
>>
File: 1453785394065.jpg (128 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1453785394065.jpg
128 KB, 500x484
She isn't a romantic interest, she just cares for me deeply to the point that she is the only reason I stay alive these days since she has been responsible for bettering me as a person. I've been on the brink with how I feel about living but she is currently the only reason why I haven't gone through with my suicide. I just wish she didn't live so far away.
>>
>>689495943
She already has blackmailed me. I begged her to get me locked up. I couldn't give less of a shit. I'd look that butch straight in the eyes right after the gavel smacks and remind her of how much I truly did love her. Than I'd read in the news about how she an hero'd because she has no one. She never has. She never will. She's insecure about herself completely. I'm the only one she ever trusted, truthfully too. She's a spiteful bitch who only showed me her good side. And she got the same from me. She has 3 more months until she's legal.
I've considered murder of jealousy, but the way her father looks at her I could never do that to a man.
And this is why I left. Woman make me crazy.. they work there way under my skin and I can't get them out.
I think it's time for another shroom trip to rid myself of this shit type ego..
She deserves better than me anyway. I'm a bum. A jobless, broke, uneducated bum.
I should give suicide a second shot. Saturday shouldn't have been a fucking failure. Fuck my hero friend..
>>
>>689495220
guys can a guy who is trying to get his first girlfriend get some advice... I don't know what to do
>>
>>689497552
dude I've only got pity for people like you. Men and women with defunct brains that make you the way you are. Odds are you'll never rise above what you are now and it's not really fair. Good luck on your journey dude, I wouldn't want to face what you probably will have too.
>>
>>689497999
You're probably right. Regardless, nice trips.
>>
>>689497552
it's not going to be easy but you'll need to forget her. Get a job somewhere far away from her and just leave your past behind and start focusing on the future
>>
>>689498491
Thanks for that pull up anon, you're a good man.
Appreciate folks on this site like you. 9 years on this shit hole and you're the first to actually give advice that's positive. Now I may have a shot of sleeping tonight.
Hope great things come to you.
>>
>>689499122
thank you and good luck
>>
>>689495220
guys please help me. I just need one little advice thats all I'm asking
>>
>>689480069
Story?
>>
>>689495220
>>689500406

Play the field and look for other options while you do that. Don't look or appear desperate.
>>
>>689500406
ask her out for drinks and if she says no then look for another bitch.
>>
>>689480859
How do you feel?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>689476348
Her name was Lily.

We met, and fell deeply, very quickly. Everything was magic and fire. She was the most beautiful, most intelligent, most sexual, most amazing woman I'd ever known.

She made me feel like I was the best thing that had ever happened to her. I lived for her, and she seemed to live for me. Our relationship gave my life meaning, as stupid as that is. After a couple of years, we were engaged.

One night she spent out, she ran into an ex. She cheated on me. She took full responsibility, she was so sorry, she wanted to fix everything, she would do anything for forgiveness. But she didn't know why it happened. Maybe I could have forgiven it, but I couldn't wrap my head around it if I didn't know why it happened. I couldn't get the images out of my head, couldn't ever put my trust in her words or actions 100% again.

So I left her. She was my whole reason for breathing.

It's been 10 years, and I've long put my life back together. I'm doing well for myself, am in another good relationship, life is fine. But life with her was in full color, and my passion for anything since has been in shades of gray.

I talked to her again recently. I just moved halfway across the country, and wanted to say goodbye to her for some sort of closure before I left. It was short and pleasant enough. Formal, almost. And I was broken all over again, realizing all the dreams I had that were only ever dreams.

I don't want to be with her again. But my heart beats in her chest, and I don't think I will ever be capable of loving, or hating, that way again.
>>
>>689500962
I'm gonna play that field no doubt, but I'm not sure I have other options but I'll look for them.

>>689501119
We should be on the same party this weekend so I didn't ask her out anywhere else.

I think I didn't mention that I've known her for a shirt time. How long does it take to turn friendship into a relationship. It's not just some plain boy-girls friendship. We had nice time when we met, I think she felt something too. It would take too much time to go into details.
>>
>>689502645
Contact her, get some final closure and just avoid any contact with her. It might be painful at first but you'll recover much faster
>>
>>689502645
probably for the best, that sounds way over the top man. Maybe your just older adult now in better control of your emotions? Maybe everything loses it's initial magic after the first time and it's not her but the memory of the feeling that you long for?
>>
>>689503170
Yeah, that's crossed my mind, maybe it was just naive innocence of youth and life loses some magic for everyone as we get older. It still feels like that passion was real and is just missing now though.

Probably for the best, and I realize it, but baww threads just bring out all the past in me.
>>
I can't fall asleep. Not because I'm tired, but because I know she'll be there when I do... and then she'll be gone when I wake up, and I can't take that.
>>
File: 1463482437262.jpg (8 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1463482437262.jpg
8 KB, 284x339
I remember the first time she let me cum in her butt. Now whenever I cum in chicks butts I'm reminded of her. And every time I have to scrub feces off my donger I see her face. And everytime some brown colored semen is farted out by a chick I hear her voice on the shit winds. Goodbye my bunghole queen
>>
>>689503860
I think theres more of a story to tell
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-03-43-15.png (164 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-03-43-15.png
164 KB, 720x1280
>>689502645
I'm shedding a few tears for you anon. Similar story, it hurts all too much
>>
She means alot to me even after she cheated on me, she still loves me and says she regret it everytime.
>>
>>689504329
cheat on her and then she can see how it feels. Odds are she'll dump you though because she's full of shit.
>>
>>689476348
Girl that started talking to me first. She was kinda chubby and my friends laughed whenever she said hi walking past me. I talked to her more and grew to like her, she had two main hobbies, anime and playing instruments, which I also enjoy. One day she even gave me her number, I didn't even ask for it. Eventually I asked her out but then she said she wasn't good enough for a relationship. I'm not sure if she was just being friendly with me and tried to reject me nicely, or if she honestly didn't think she was good enough. Either way, she hasn't contacted me since, and I'm afraid contacting her will hurt her.
>>
File: 1454080082535.jpg (83 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1454080082535.jpg
83 KB, 500x501
>>689504488
When you love someone its hard to hurt them, even if they rip your heart out. Similar to Stockholm syndrome, love keeps us wanting them even if it hurts. Forever reach for the love you once had, knowing with each passing day it grows farther away, washing away as the tide comes in.
>>
>>689502645
Same thing happened to me anon,we still talk but I'm still hurt and she doesn't even know.
>>
In all honesty, I'm depressed. I have been for 7 years. I come to worldstar to make people laugh or smile even tho I hate my life.

My brother stopped talking to me despite living jn the same house. 7 years I held a grudge I didn't want. I acted out too much and said things I didn't mean. I've changed bad mentally because of that.

I wish life wasn't like this. I only hope one day I can talk to my brother again. Hopefully I can one day be truly happy with myself and see the light.
>>
>>689504630
contact her dummy Either she rejected you which means move on or she's got low self esteem which is a god damn goldmine. If its the self esteem then you can basically dominate her and treat her like shit. best thing ever
>>
>>689504814
welp bro if your still with her than you deserve everything you feel
>>
>>689504630
I'm gonna reply with a short story. One of my female friends and one of my male friends met each other and they started talking on facebook. So one day my male friend asked her if she's going to be his girlfriend. She told him that "she needs to think about it". That my friend usually means no.
>>
>>689504488
She already yelled at me saying to move and just leave her alone because she doesn't deserve me,but she's everything I'd want in a woman.
>>
All my love stories end up with me falling in love with them as a whole but nothing ever too sexual cause I dont roll like that. I'm one of those gay fags who holds sex as a sacred thing but current one is really getting to me. She means the world to me and she doesn't seem to care. I'm practically getting cucked for reasons I know why. She's all I think about. I can't get hard unless I think of her but even then I can't cause I dont feel right thinking of her like that. She's my muse. She's the only one I care for. She's the thing that helps me not kms the moment I wake up. She doesn't realize how she makes me feel. I can't tell her cause every time I tell a women how my gay feelings are for them. They leave. Or cheat. Or fuck me over in some way. I'm scared I've lost her. Idk what to do. It hurts man. She's the first of 13 I've actually gon sexually intimate with so she's very close in my eyes. But she doesn't care. I dont wanna live like this.
>>
>>689505238
She's right you need to move on. I'm sorry but my opinion is that your relationship is over.
>>
>>689486622
hey hot head you think you are cool for your dubz u faggot
>>
>>689505238
bro I already said you deserve the turmoil and uncertainty. Stay with her and never be happy again please
>>
>>689505378
I've been thinking over it, we still talk and she says she still loves me. She started having second thoughts and she just didn't know what to do.
>>
>>689505681
picture her spreading her legs and the dude angles his dick to get into her. Picture her wrapping her legs around him while he pumps into her. Think about how she probably thought about you for a second before she knelt down to suck his dick clean when he finished.
>>
I'm heartbroken.

My Long distance girlfriend from Texas. Left me at an airport overnight. I was suppose to stay there for a week and a half and I only stayed for two days.

We were arguing and not getting along like we used too I felt change in her, I asked to leave and she left me at the airport to sleep overnight while I had to refund my plane ticket and get a early flight home. I ignored all her calls when she left me there till the morning when I was about to board. She called me and I still tried to make things work. She isn't that type of girl to leave me like that.

Last time I spoke to her. She left me a voicemail crying how sorry she was. I haven't forgiven her.

A month and a half of no contact. And yesterday I find out she's dating someone else.

She moved on fast.. I can't believe she did this to me.

I thought she was going to be the love of my life. I wanted to have kids and get married with. I'm so heartbroken.
>>
>>689476348

My GF, She means the world to me, Relationship is great, But she hates that I use my PC too much.

She's also about to be the mother of our first child.
>>
>>689505873
better to find out now than invest time into a chick who will eventually leave and/or cheat on you
>>
You know what hurts the most? Loveing her and thinking about her for every minute of the every day and sending her a message and she takes fucking ages to send back. I don't know her for a long time( around 5 days to be honest ) but she said I made her day nicer and she would love to see me again. So my question is how long does it take a special friendship like that to become a relationship?
>>
>>689506087
it doesn't bro, move on
>>
>>689506013
Leave the PC and focus on your family don't be an idiot
>>
>>689505824
Lmao I'm pretty sure she'd kill herself if I left her,she tried it before. Knife right at her throat in front of me,tears down,voice cracking. And I had to comfort her until she could sleep, it was like 3 am
>>
>>689476348
I'm dating a wonderful girl. She's great, she's super smart and super beautiful.
But I'm stuck on my ex. She wasn't obsessed with me like my current GF, we constantly argued, our whole relationship was shit, but the good times were the best of fucking times. The happiest I ever was, and the sex was fucking incredible.

Idk why I'm so hung up on my ex.
>>
Dating the same grill for 5 years. Both in different school, I'm in college shes in uni, but I just drive over to see her during the school year. Probably proposing after this last year of school.
>>
File: c75.png (315 KB, 586x476) Image search: [Google]
c75.png
315 KB, 586x476
I got feelings for one of my ERP partners.
I kinda let it show and he was pretty flattered by it, but obviously it can't go anywhere. I'm not about to start calling him my e-boyfriend, and I don't think he wants that anyway.

The sex is nice though.
>>
>>689505873
you did the absolutely right thing! like the other poster said. she probably was already considering another guy, or something, that's what you felt. you were not welcome, in the way. then it didn't work out with the new one, or she was plain regretting it, and felt "sorry". fuck that... whatever would have happend with her, it would be more misery then this now...

sadly, i know what i'm talking about
>>
>>689506306
should have let her kill herself then, shit like that is a desperate attempt at control. People who are actually suicidal just do it they don't bawl around making a scene bro. She cheated and now you just informed me she's manipulative. Really nice catch you have there man
>>
>>689506155
Do you think I shoul give it a shot? We are supposed to meet this weekend. Let me just tell you what happend. We were at a party and we were the only ones sober. She was near me the whole time. She even yelled at me for leaving for like 10 minutes. She didn't let anyone to hug her but me and there must have been at least 20 guys hitting on her. I'm going to know more next time we meet just to see how she'll react.
>>
>>689506427
ERP? Some kinda satanic cult?
>>
>>689506155
and btw the only reason I think didn't kiss her when she went home is that there was my friend who was a fucking cockblock and she was in a hurry.
>>
>>689506810

She never left.
>>
>>689506980
Cybersex, basically.
I don't know why I posted tbh, I just hate feeling like that when there's no outlet for it. I should be happy with the lewd.
>>
>>689506585
Did she ever come back?
>>
>>689507035
just ask her out for drinks or something damn, she says no then find a new girl to pine over. If she strings you along then find a new girl to pine over. easy
>>
>>689507276
so two dudes have cyber sex together?
>>
>>689507276
Sounds pretty hot idk. That's just me kiddo ;)
>>
>>689506611
And you're not lying when you say she's manipulative. When we did break up,she had tears coming down, and she promised she'd change and shit. But once we got back together she was still the same. She cheated because she wanted attention and was needy
>>
>>689507410
thanks I'll do that
>>
>>689507542
ok then, so why are you still with her?
>>
File: waiting ded.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
waiting ded.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>689507473
More or less. He acts like a girl. It's pretty degenerate.

>>689507533
ew no
>>
>>689507704
Rejected by online anons. More reason that my suicide attempt is a closer brighter option than staying here. Suicide never felt so fitting.
>>
>>689507873
No, he didn't reject me. We still RP, I'm just retarded and want more from him than that.
You shouldn't kill yourself though. I wanted to for a while, but things looked up.
>>
>>689476348
You realise after some time apart that you built up most of the importance in your mind. its not that big of a deal, emotions come and go. it hurts the first few times, then you just work with whats left of you.
Now i text/call my 'crush' and whatever happens happens. its not a big deal, man
>>
>>689508080
No I was saying you rejected me. Eh I've been trying for the past 7 years about 10 times a year stopped cause life was getting "better" ended going back to the same normal bullshit its constantly been in. So why not suicide?
>>
>>689478703
>that pic
you know im sure everyone has the same insecurity to some extent. the people who dont have just overcome it and realised that you can find friends that wont get tired of you and you can be yourself with.

good friends, you can count them on one hand.
>>
>>689507627
We talked it out and she just wanted to get herself straightened out,she living in a shit trailer,no job. I'm only with her to make sure she doesn't kill herself.
>>
>>689508507
no respect. Go be with her anon so no one else has to suffer her shit. You're doing gods work son
>>
Her name is Malissa, she means the everything to me but our current situation is kinda crappy. We were highschool sweethearts, it was great but I've become sick and its starting to eat away at my memory. I know one day i will look at her picture and know i should know her but i wont. i should know what she sounds like but i wont. i should know that i love her but i wont. it hurts that she left, but how can you expect someone to plan for a future with you when you know they wont remember you.
>>
File: 1463386069326.jpg (87 KB, 806x537) Image search: [Google]
1463386069326.jpg
87 KB, 806x537
>>689476348
Love, its one of those things we can see all around us. but never experience ourselves
she means allot to me, not there since im an idiot that screwed up the chance he had
i guess i´ll never love again, nor will i be loved
>>
I had never been in love with another girl before her. She has no idea who I am but I stalk her obsessively on fb and have a massive folder of her photos saved on my computer. I know all about her her taste in music, her hobbies, her favorite movies, and a selection of other personal info. What kills me is that her interests line up perfectly with mine but I can't say a word. She's kind of a web celebrity because of her beauty (did I mention she puts supermodels to shame?) so she'd just brush me off as another creepy stalker, which is exactly what I am.The only reason I even know of her is because I'm friends with her ex, who also broke it to me that she's not into girls.

I don't really care. I'm happy adoring her from afar.
>>
>>689476348
She's one of my best friends, I love her so fucking much and she knows how I feel, but we ignore that fact. We've grown distant but we both still care for eachother. She abuses my feelings towards her and only ever fucking talks to me with any sort of interest is when she's feeling down about all the fuck faces who fuck her over and I do my best to make her feel better and soon as she is she goes back to doing the same stupid shit, knowing she just has me there to pick her back up and it fucking hurts so much.
>>
>>689508626
Thanks anon, she just has to much shit wrong with her + her family,I'm the only person who she told.
>>
File: 4L_sFSb8m97.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
4L_sFSb8m97.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
https://youtu.be/nPbBhvv6GI8

Her name's Jean, she's a trap that's on hormones now, and she stayed with me for a few months while I was in a relationship with this psychopathic blackhat faggot I met at Defcon that tried to blackmail me. I wanted to be there for her, but my boyfriend would get really possessive and would be mean to her and force her out the door to sell her paintings on rainy days and stuff and just generally made her feel like shit. She went back to stay with her dad and I don't think she's coming back. She says she is, but it's like OP's image, she avoids me now and I'm worried that she hates me. She's always been hurt by people pretty much her whole life, and became distrustful of everything, and I really empathize with that, because I grew up the same way. She's trying to hold on to that human part of herself and it hurts her when people take advantage of her kindness. I feel horrible about it and I feel even more horrible about the fact that I don't make much money from being a basement hacker. The only reason I have a place to live is because a friend owed me a favor. Both Jean and I are always both close to being homeless, but at the same time we don't ever make compromises on what we want to do, and she's blossomed into a wonderfully talented artist, and all I can say about my predicament is that I've had to get a lot harder and that I can't talk about it on /b/, and I feel myself getting colder, more closed off and psychopathic in order to make things work. All just because I want to see her again and be strong enough to provide for her, my beautiful candle in the darkness. I want to protect her from all this horrible shit.

She's so beautiful, /b/ I'm crying just thinking about her. I wish she would just talk to me. Pic related is one of the only pics of her I have on my phone.
>>
File: 1463620584620.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1463620584620.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>689476348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
>>
I've been with him for three years. Every once in awhile, when things are going great, he tells me how shitty I am to him and takes it back to friends. He doesn't see other people but why does he do this to me? Earlier in the week he told me loves me always and we have forever. What hurts the most is remembering everything sweet hes said to me. Does it suddenly mean nothing? I had no idea he was so unhappy...
>>
>>689509443
Maybe you should change for him,treat him better. What have YOU been doing in the relationship?
>>
>>689509443
talk to him about it, if he doesn't want to talk then he's prob a man child and you should decide if you want to date a man child. Could be worse
>>
>>689509767
Months ago I made him promise me he'd talk to me when there was something or some way I was that he didn't like. He keeps everything he hates about me inside until it manifests itself into pure resentment. How am I supposed to change if I never know whats wrong until it's virtually too late?
>>
why do i feel like i want to be loved, but deep down i know that wont happen
same with making new friends guess im just stuck here alone then
>>
File: 4L_C28ge2tm.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
4L_C28ge2tm.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>689509106
Another pic, we would go out together and she'd do her paintings and I'd jump on wifi and do my thing, and I'd run a piratebox with all her art on it

Sorry if this one is rotated too, I don't into iPhones and I'm not about to start
>>
>>689510288
Just talk to him like >>689510005 said, pretty sure he got some stuff on chest in his personal life.
>>
>>689510379
probably, but you could find contentment in an outside hobby. Perhaps take up jogging and/or life weights. Take a martial arts course, start going to a gun range, college courses. Even if you cant find people who like you, you can work on your life so you like yourself.
>>
>>689510288
too immature to be able to talk about those things/ doesnt want to bother you if you´re doing fine since starting such a conversation woulndt benefit you if you´re happy/doing good
>>
>>689510671
I can't talk to someone who currently refuses to talk to me about anything relationship related
>>
>>689510379
Make some spaghetti
>>
>>689510810
then decide whether you want to date a dude like that. People settle all the time everywhere. If you think you can do better than leave him. If you think he's as good as it's gonna get then settle in for the long haul cause it's not gonna be perfect
>>
>>689510810
Sit him down, turn everything off and just ask him what's on his mind.
>>
>>689510998
god damn I could go for some mother fuckin spaghetti
>>
>>689511041
don't listen to this person, they are dumb and probably don't even make spaghetti
>>
>>689511050
Man I'm boiling some right now come thru
>>
>>689511014
You have a good point. I'm not sure if I can continue with someone who crushes me like that
>>
>>689476348
Jesus that pic is cringy
>>
>>689511097
Fuck off, I want some spaghetti now .
>>
File: 1460249124290.jpg (94 KB, 735x577) Image search: [Google]
1460249124290.jpg
94 KB, 735x577
what's that? This is now a spaghetti thread?
>>
She's my girlfriend, she means the world to me, and I feel as if we're slowly drifting apart, and I'm trying as much as I can to just keep us together but it seems like she's ignoring me, and just getting more bored with me after every conversation we have
>>
>>689511560
time to make some spaghetti and forgetti all your problems anon
>>
>>689511602
Thanks asshole
>>
>>689511615
aw spaghett-about it
>>
File: 20160614_020621.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160614_020621.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Spaghetti my dudes
>>
>>689476348

This does not necessarily apply exclusively to women but rather, people and the way they treat and interact with me as a whole.

I always feel and have felt isolated and different from other people. When I was a child only had around 3 close mates that I was comfortable talking to with everyone else never really taking the time to get to know or talk to me. I chocked it all up to introversion until it reached a point wherein my existing mates no longer started to talk to me as they went their separate ways getting girlfriends and such. I had one buddy Tommy who I would play Halo 2 on the Xbox with in Middle school for the longest of times. Needless to say, he turned into an asshole when high school came and went. Any and all attempts to contact my once best childhood friend have proven futile. My loneliness is to the point where I feel like I'm some sort of human-like android sent by an alien species to gather information before making first contact. Whenever I'm in a group with more than 4 people in it everyone just either ignores me or meekly responds to my attempts to make conversation with a dismissive one sentence reply. I don't know what I'm doing wrong here, I'm neither an aspie nor bad looking, I just want to know what makes people instantly repulsed by my presence. People in HS, especially girls would call me creepy and reserved just because I was not talking with people 24/7. This included one who I really liked and ended up getting embarrassed in front of all my remaining friends who called me an unsuccessful faggot.
>>
>>689511807
Aight man I will, right after you fuck yourself with a knife
>>
>>689476348
she makes my coffee.
very little.
really good.

Easy come easy go.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>689480069
You can't.
She has to fix herself.
You can't heal her trust me...
>>
>>689512155
you pasta lost your mind anon.
>>
File: Goebbels on depression.jpg (85 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels on depression.jpg
85 KB, 850x400
>>689512149
This picture captures perfectly what I end up feeling like every day.
>>
>>689485079
sagefeels

thats goin right in my basket
>>
>>689510700
i dont like myself
doesnt matter what i do
i just dont like myself
thank you for the advice though highly appreciated
>>
>>689476348
I am fucking loser and everybody looks so perfect without.
I never make my parents proud in my fucking life, my siblings don't like, my classmates hate me and I get bullied. She always laugh at me because I am a loser, but I still like her. I fucking hate myself
>>
File: 20160614_021722.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160614_021722.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
I have made too much pls help
>>
>>689512494
Just eat spaghetti dude its ok
>>
>>689512271
Watch what he's talking about be cancer. And you just completely misread that.
>>
>>689512614
maybe ur right, havnt had it in a year
>>
>>689512922
Spaghetti solves everything
>>
File: latest.png (367 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
367 KB, 500x600
I`ve got a wife and two kids. Stable job, high income etc. Bought a house for us. I love my family more than anything on this planet. Still, i feel so fucking empty. Is this what life is? Work monday to friday, spend friday night watching cartoons until kid goes to sleep. Occassionally fuck wife. Sexlife is so fucking boring i sometimes cant even muster up a stiffy.

I used to have tons of friends. Traveling, drugs, party and booze. Going to concerts, roadtrips with friends etc

If this is how its supposed to be for the rest of my life im going to fucking kill myself.
>>
>>689513042
That's adult life bro. Fill that hole with spaghetti
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.