[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst insult you can come up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 10
File: 8794509893.jpg (40 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
8794509893.jpg
40 KB, 600x300
Worst insult you can come up with
>>
Your about as much use as a pedal powered wheel chair
>>
You stupid idiot
>>
I had sex with your mother in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
File: ddipper2.png (349 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
ddipper2.png
349 KB, 400x573
>>689411280
You are not intelligent.
>>
You know, you remind me of OP.
>>
>>689411280
I'm a vegan
>>
I bet you don't even know why insults are offensive.
>>
You are a very smelly poo
>>
>>689412564
Fucking unplayable
>>
>>689411280
you are a stupid
>>
>>689411280
You are normal.
>>
>>689411280
You're such a jew
>>
>>689412659
kek'd
>>
>>689411280
>Worst insult you can come up with
Did your parents have any kids that lived?
>>
criss cest quoi tes sorti de cher vous on est tu le premiere ou quoi osti de licheux de fond de poubelle
>>
"Your butt is as loose as your morals"
>>
>>689411280
youre moms a faggot, jerkass
>>
Wee wee breath
>>
Nigger
>>
I dislike you
>>
You have a small cock and no woman will ever love you. You're best chance at survival is to be a sissy fucktoy for niggers.
>>
That blowjob wasn't worth the happy meal.
>>
>>689411280
OP is a fag
>>
You know people just tolerate you right?
>>
>>689411280
OP is more gay than 8 guys fucking 9 guys.
>>
There's never such a thing as the "worst insult".
Insults are situational in my opinion.
>>
Backpfeifengesicht
>>
>>689411280
Your mother was a hamster and, your father smelled of elderberries
>>
>>689413218
Do you know how much people talk shit on their friends behind their back?
This insult is just a projection. Carry on.
>>
Gonna need you to use both those brain cells to come up with an apology to the trees for wasting a life supply of oxygen.
>>
You're a disappointment.
>>
>>689411280
Shut your cock washer before I slap the dick off your breath.
>>
File: 1465769144246.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1465769144246.gif
2 MB, 450x450
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you small loan of a million dollars? I’ll have you know I registered Democrat, and I’ve been involved in numerous Bernie Sanders ralies, and I have over 300 confirmed votes. I am trained in political science and I’m the top voter in my state. You are nothing to me but just another debate. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of constituents across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your vote. You’re fucking outvoted, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can vote for Bernie in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in debate, but I have access to the entire polls of CNN and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “yooge” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Feel the bern, kiddo
>>
>>689411280

You think you are edgy, can live with every pitty and useless insult somebody throws at you, but deep down you know you don't care because you don't matter. If you were never born your family and friends would be happier, instead of having contact with this fucking useless little faggot who does nothing more than sit on the internet all day. You can't be insulted, because every time you try to sleep you realize that your whole fucking life doesn't matter and without it everyone would be happier. Go shoot some little kids in your school, then your name will remembered for like 2 weeks, but that is the greatest potential you will ever achieve and you are too much of a coward to actually do it. So go ahead, browse 4chan for 8 more hours, and then try to forget your own uselesness and the burden you lay down on everybody around you while trying to sleep
>>
You have ugly shoes!
>>
>>689413330
I fart in your general direction
>>
Only steers and queers come from texas. U dont look like a steer. So fucking gruesome
>>
OP
>>
>>689411280
If I wanted to kill myself, I'd jump from your ego to your I.Q.
>>
>>689411280
You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.
>>
>>689413637
Damn. This shit struck hard.
Just kidding.
Do you know how many people there are in the world? Fuck even I don't remember half the people I've met and I'm fucking useless. They had like, careers and ambitions and shit, but I'll never know what happened so I don't care.
>>
>>689413227
You're gayer than an Orlando shooting victim.
>>
>you have autism edgy man! and youre a newsummer fag xDDD goofed yaa
>>
Is am disappointed in you
>>
Dogs breath
>>
>>689412129
You went WAY too far, bro. I think I might actually call the police on you, you sick fuck.
>>
ex wife in one of our many shouting matches: "you're not a man, anon"

still makes me angry 10+ years later. cunt.

but fuck her she's a Jew, dodged a bullet and got more pussy after divorce than ever before marriage.
>>
You're a smelly poo poo head
>>
>>689413775
Ni
>>
>>689411280
I'm Dutch, so it would at least have cancer in it.

Still, the best insults are tailored to the person they're aimed at and contain at least partial truth about something the victim cares about or is sensitive about. Which could very well be cancer. The Dutch aren't stupid.
>>
SONSABITCHES
PAPASAYS!!
>>
Are you like Tommy Wiseau's retarded cousin?
>>
>>689414648
Stupid fuck
>>
>>689411280
>jew
>nigger
>muslim
>9fag
>tumblrbítch
>feminst
>communist
>vegan
normalsfags will probably think that i compliment them
>>
>>689411280
You're mom is gay.
>>
>>689414873
Shut up, cancer sufferer
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (62 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
62 KB, 1920x1080
>>689413034
>>
i dont like you
>>
>>689414946
*your
>>
>>689411280
mutilated cocked, cuckbrained yank
>>
>>689411280
"kid"
>>
>>689415004
Cancer tits
>>
>>689415004
Kankernederlander vast en zeker
>>
File: 1335710200871.gif (492 KB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
1335710200871.gif
492 KB, 400x220
YOU GODDAMN FUCKING PIECE OF CANCEROUS SHIT.
YOUR MOM WISH YOU WERE DEAD
YOUR FATHER WANTED A FUCKING MAN AS A SON NOT A GODDAMN COCKSUCKING FAGGOT
THE REST OF THE FAMILY ISN'T EVEN AWARE OF YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE
NO.BO.DY.
EVEN GIVES A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT YOU!

YOUUU!!!!

EVERYBODY IS WONDERING
WHAT
THE
FUCK
YOU WAITING FOR
JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE!
>great xmas dinner
>>
shut up!!!
>>
FUCK YOU

CUNT
>>
>>689411280
Punk ass bitch is a good one
>>
"I always knew you'd grow up a faggot"
From my older brother.
Raised by gay foster parent.
>married w kids, not even slightly gay.
I think he was waiting to lob that one atme for years, probably crafted as a child...waiting..waiting. .
>>
you are a really bad mannered villain
>>
>implying
>>
I once new a dude who had the fattest, ugliest mother around. One time, we walked in on her tonguing a nigger's assh.....oh, sorry >>689411280, didn't see you standing there.
>>
you climbed out of the abortion bucket.
>>
>>689412564
Jesus christ, this is literally unplayable.
>>
>>689415336
Kankerzeker weten

>>689415334
No that's not how it works. For some reason, breasts are never mentioned in this context, although breast cancer is a thing.
>>
File: keeek.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
keeek.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>689415336
>Kankernederlander vast en zeker
>>
>>689411280
your gay lol
>>
You successful millionaire.
>>
I think the best insult I've ever heard came from a guy I used to work with. We got a new supervisor with a dark complexion (still white) and freckles on her face. I asked this guy what he thought of the new supervisor. He says "Her face looks like a burnt grilled cheese sandwich."
>>
>>689415910
My gay what?
>>
>Bless your soul.
every time I've heard someone say it it was a southern white woman and they used the sweetest sounding voice but made it completely obvious that they thought the person they were talking to was the dumbest piece piece of shit to ever live and only managed to survive this long by the grace of god.
>>
>>689415910
Pardon me, but my lol is not gay
>>
Nigger lips
>>
Hairy cunt
>>
Yo I've never truly appreciated your relationship with me and I've never loved you.
>>
>>689411280
Evolutionary dead end.

Best said to highly intelligent and educated single or sterile ppl.
>>
File: shark.gif (18 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
shark.gif
18 KB, 125x125
you're not the fizziest drink in the fridge mate.
>>
Face like a melted wellie
>>
>>689416079
Yeah being condesending works pretty well and it makes it seem like you didn't care about the other persons insult
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
>>
Arse bandit
>>
Head like a fucking orange
>>
It's a good thing nobody would ever fuck you because I can't imagine someone being given your sub human genetics.
>>
Variations of

>new
>same
>summer
>>
English
>>
you're a fucking romanian
>>
>>689411280
You're like me.
>>
Fat ugly cunt
>>
File: 1465490235056.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1465490235056.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
You're the reason rope sales are so high
>>
>>689411280
Baka
>>
You make feminists seem smart.
>>
>>689413637
I can't really deny any of this. At least I enlisted, I guess... So I won't be on this fucking cess pool of a site all summer long like times before.
>>
You must be a special kind of stupid if you can't come up with a good insult on a chinese cartoon forum.
>>
You dirty Cum bucket. I will never touch your diseased gash. Fucking unic
>>
Yo mama iz uh African booty scratcha
>>
Desu
>>
I told this the the piece of shit tweaker father of my foster kid. "You'd be better as a false memory than a father. Everyone's just waiting for you to die."

The fucker was given three months to live with 18 percent kidney function 3 years ago. Powered purely by meth.
>>
Who the fuck shat oot that wee nigger
>>
>>689417677
>Fucking unic
do you mean eunuch?
a male that has had their testicles and/or penis removed

but here's a gold star for trying
>>
I hope you'd walk without being able to wear shoes for the rest of your life. Oh, and the floor is now a lego minefield
>>
>>689411280
stop being a democrat
>>
>>689412844
>>689415672
alarm-o-bot
>>
You are a waste of a person, it would be a better place if you didn't exist, consider suicide.
>>
>>689417279
> biggest compliment I ever gotten in my life
>>
Your species is the result of evolution across 2 billion years, and you still amount to fucking nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 454x600
You're so fucking fat that when you walked in front of the tv while I was watching 60 minutes I missed 59 minutes. Check em
>>
Meannie-bo-beeny-turd-poo-poo-head
>>
>>689418472
Pretty much. Only times people talked to me in high school were to ask if I was gonna shoot up the place, and then turn around and laugh to their friends. Nobody realized I started bringing a handgun in my bag, the fucking idiots.
>>
One day I went for a shit son and had you. Should've left you there ya hopeless bastard
>>
>>689418109
Correct someone's on the ball
>>
I bet you support Trump
>>
Fancy a gay bar?
>>
You make me flaccid.

That is all
>>
Stay back. Black bastard
>>
>>689411280
Your total destruction is my singular goal in life.
>>
>>689411280
You normal motherfucker
>>
Dirty dick
>>
>>689411280
I wison you all the worst
>>
Anti semitic
>>
>>689419332
> using trump as an insult
> is on 4Chan
> Surely not a Summerfag
>>
>>689419966
Maybe wish* ?
Also check'd
>>
no u is the best.
it works in every situation
>>
You look like ye just crawled oot a bucket. Ya wee scroat.
>>
A Muslim man walks into a bar walks to the bartender and orders 100 shots
>>
>>689420310
al tak the face aff you ya rocket, bolt!
>>
you're a real shithead. you look like the kind of person who reblogs rare pepe memes on tumblr.
>>
Gg ez
>>
>>689411280

yo momma
>>
>>689411280
Your mothers cooling
>>
>>689411546
This is the only one I found to be any good.
>>
>>689420113
>took the bait this hard
>puts a space before writing
>surely not a summerfag
>>
>>689419641
that is a threat, not an insult
>>
Your brown eyes resemble my arse hole accurately. Can I put my fingers in them
>>
>>689414946
Thenk u, nu friend.
>>
Smallalk between sum fat nerdy tourist from portugal and a female friend of mine (one of the sexiest girls i ever met), dunno if they were talking spanish. portuguese or wtf (she was on vacation in portugal but speaks spansh too so all in all i didnt understand a thing). But alpha as fuck he told her she was even uglier then she is. kinda noted down this one for the perfect moment where someone stands in front of me who is so fucking ugly, i cant even imagine someone whos more ugly.

sadly my friend who knows about her 10/10 look realized after a few moments, that ugly in the argentinian slang is the same word that europeans take for something whats not an insuld, idk anymore. the fat guy still got my props for saying this to her face.
>>
>>689420993
>kek
> KEK
>>
You look like a tit transplant
>>
Y-your k-k-ind of a mm-m-mm-meani!!
>>
You such a nigger.
>>
You look like 49lbs pounds of minced meat in a 11lb bag
>>
Libtard!
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.