[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So American /b/ro's, does Trump actually stand a chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 23
File: CantStumpTrump.png (95 KB, 600x348) Image search: [Google]
CantStumpTrump.png
95 KB, 600x348
So American /b/ro's, does Trump actually stand a chance to become the next President or what or is it down between Bernie and Hillary?
>>
>>689271794
>Or what is it down between Bernie and Hillary?
Grandpa? Should I call 911? Are you having a stroke?
>>
He actually does. Only one person will receive the democratic nomination, and that is looking to be Hillary. If Bernie runs as an independent, he will split the Democratic Party and take roughly a third (or more) of the voters who would vote for Hillary had he not run as independent.

So really, Trump actually does stand a pretty decent chance at winning.
>>
>>689272270
Is that not scary? I don't really understand why people wanna vote for him
>>
He uses peoples fear and ignorance to gain power. There's a lot of ignorants... So...
>>
>>689272924
It's hard to understand, but you have to remember that these people are idiots. There's a lot of Trump propaganda on 4chan because Trump's son goes on 4chan and pays people to post shit about Trump.
>>
>>689273339
kek
>>
>>689272924
>scared of trump
is this actually a thing?
>>
>>689272270
>Bernie will take 1/3 of demo
Hahaha no
Once he's out of the Democratic race, he'll never been seen on the news ever again or advertised for. Everyone will forget about him well before Election Day
Also Bernie brought out a lot of kids/social rejects that wouldn't have voted if he wasn't there, so they won't being voting for anybody
>>
>>689272924
Couple reasons.

1. They are filled with so much hate for Hillary that they can't stand her being president.
2. They think all liberals are communists bent on taking away their freedoms and making them pay for social programs they don't believe in.
3. They drank the koolaid and actually believe Trump is independent because he made his money outside of politics, and that he will be free of the influence of the political machine.

Usually a combination of these things. As for being scared, not really. The president does have quite a bit of power, but we have a system of checks and balances to ensure no one branch of the government is too powerful.

Plus, Trump has a very polarizing personality, and has pissed off plenty of politicians on both sides of the aisle in the house and senate. Without support from the house and senate, he can't do a whole hell of a lot.
>>
>>689273339
top kek
>>
File: 1436216306408.gif (101 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1436216306408.gif
101 KB, 120x120
>>689271794
>Bernie
>>
>>689271794
As much as /b/ wants it, he won't win. For people who don't believe, look at an Electoral College map and show which blue states Trump turns red. He's hilarious, but he's not winning shit.
>>
Hillary will win, but I'm voting for Trump.
>>
>>689273540
He just seems so radical
>>
File: 1465435968839.jpg (26 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1465435968839.jpg
26 KB, 495x495
>>689273339
Can confirm. He paid me 1 billion to call you a fag and post this
>>
>>689273540

the reason im voting for trump is

i honestly see him being harmless

he just likes to talk big
>>
>>689273670

If he runs as independent he most certainly will. I think you're underestimating how popular he is with the young vote. Young American voters are also becoming disillusioned with our current two party paradigm. There are a lot of people under 30 who want to see a 3 party system, and will look at this as their chance to show support for that.
>>
What about the libertarian guy, Gary Johnson?
>>
>>689273679
>>689273903
So EVEN if he does win he can't do anything mad, like building a fucking wall
>>
>>689272924
He wants to bring businesses back to America, which I really would love to see. I also think something needs to be done about illegal immigrants. He isn't going to ruin the country because of his personality.
>>
>>689274155
Him and his running rate, former MA Gov Will Weld are both former Republicans and seem to have their heads on straight. Mark my words, they're the future of the Republican party.
>>
>>689273097
I don't understand how the Bernie People say this shit when Bernie has a bunch of gender study dropouts backing him, while Trump has actual scientists, doctors, etc
>>
File: wall tree.png (703 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
wall tree.png
703 KB, 800x1066
>>
>>689274284
Actually, it is current law that a wall is to be built. Congress has just never appropriated the funds for it. Too many people getting rich exploiting illegal labor, and the dems need new voters.
>>
>>689274284
>So EVEN if he does win he can't do anything mad, like building a fucking wall
The money for building a wall has been allocated since 2006. Trump would just follow through and have it built.
>>
>>689274155
He's kinda wacky, but I like him. tbh the most appealing thing about him is that he's not a democrat or republican. That's all people really have got on him.
>>
>>689274284
Precisely. Hate him all you want but Obummer had some actually GOOD ideas and couldn't get them through Congress. Trumps chances at passing any agenda is slim to nil.
>>
>>689274155
He won't be invited to participate in major debates and has a tremendous disadvantage in funds available for reaching the vast majority of American voters, who basically make their decision based on emotional hedge issues and tribal alliances.
>protip--big business does not lobby for free enterprise, it lobbies for special breaks for large corps and regulations that capture markets and prevent competition from the bottom.

Gary could spoil the election for either party though, depending on what kind of messaging he put out there.
>>
>>689274284
Why do people think the wall is crazy?
It isn't a new idea, and it wont be THAT expensive.
National Security is important, not racist!!!
>>
>>689273339
>Trump's son goes on 4chan and pays people to post shit about Trump.

The fuck? Bullshit.

Meanwhile, Hillary has groups like Clear the Record, that she LITERALLY paid 2 million dollars to shipost online in favor of her.
>>
>>689272270
>If Bernie runs as an independent

please, they wouldn't have let him onto the fucking stage if he didn't swear a blood oath to endorse hillary
>>
>>689274555

GROW STRONG TREE WEE
>>
>>689274733
Obama's stuff didn't get passed because most of congress is republican. Trump has a better chance, even though everyone hates him.
>>
>>689274555
GROW STRONG TREE WEE
>>
>>689274893
>>689274631
>>689274581
It's just kinda nutty.
>>
>>689274733
What good ideas? He had the house and senate during his first term and got Obamacare through.
>>
>>689274920
ARHHHHHH STUFF LIKE THIS GETS ME SO HEATED
this is why I hate the democratic party. Trump 2016.
>>
>>689274284
>wall
>impossible

It will cost less than 1% of the annual US budget, and most of it will be paid for by tariffs on Mexican corporations.

South Korea has an effective wall.
Israel has an effective wall.
Saudi Arabia is building a wall right now on the border with Iraq that's hella-secure.

The only reason top Democrats oppose the wall is because they know more Mexican biomass = more votes for them.
>>
>>689271794
the longer the process goes better his chances since anti trump stuff almost always backfires and gives him more support
like companies closing factories in us to send to mexico to protest trump actually garners him more support
>>
>>689274555
grow strong tree wee
>>
>>689274893
The cows are already out of the barn... two generations of apathetic enforcement has shifted the demographics of whole states and created a cadre of bona fide American citizens who identify with border hoppers and visa scofflaws.

I mean I guess I'd like it if we actually enforced the laws, but it's hard to imagine how to turn back the clock without having stormtroopers checking papers on every corner.
>>
Hillary almost certainly has the democratic nomination. She has the entire establishment behind her and has significantly more resources (however corruptly she obtained them) to push down bernie. She has gotten the media to suppress and bolster as she sees fit and countless millions of questionable dollars from all over the world. She says whatever is the flavor of the month and has no charisma. I honestly think she's the pinnacle of political corruption in the US.

With Trump I'm convinced he knew exactly what he was doing the entire time. He probably stepped over the line once or twice but overall he saw how countless americans were feeling about our current political discontent and the situation of our country. As brash, insensitive, and reckless as he may be you can't say he just flew by the seat of his pants. I'm convinced he planned it all out and will certainly act different or normal if he wins. However if he wins it'll arguably be the most chaotic presidency ever as he tries to wrangle in the republicans and fights the democrats. I think he'll be a lame duck as no foreign power wants to deal with him either.

Then there's the dark horse Gary Johnson to upset things and act as a wild card.
>>
File: 1422886151779.gif (1011 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1422886151779.gif
1011 KB, 500x269
>>689275139
>It's just kinda nutty.
I gues you're right. We'd be the only country in the world with a border wall.
>>
>>689275342
pic related, the wall Saudi Arabian is building right now.

They have radars that can detect humans walking 18 kilometers away.
>>
File: We_Already_Won.jpg (33 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
We_Already_Won.jpg
33 KB, 615x410
>>689271794
Trump is gonna win hands down.
Look at how scared all the lib cucks get at the mention of his name.
The purge is coming.
and they know it.
>>
>>689275439
That's a good point, but I still think it's worth it. These people are breaking the law and letting them get away with it any further is a disgrace to our government imo.
>>
File: 15643213.jpg (58 KB, 480x562) Image search: [Google]
15643213.jpg
58 KB, 480x562
>>689275342
>>
>>689275630
A record number of Democrats registered as Republicans this year, just to vote for Trump. Google it.

Trump has more support now than Bush did in 2000.
>>
>>689275139
Then maybe think about it from a different perspective. You build a wall to protect what's behind it, not to keep people out.
>>
>>689275537
Sure it looks promising, but is it really needed that much? Are Mexico and Canada really that threatening to the US?

What's the Main reason behind the wall? if any.
>>
>>689275866
Save that pic, and spread it around. It's fron CNBC, a left-leaning news source no less, if you want to find the URL when they demand sauce.

I don't have time to educate all these dumb HillShills on/b/.
>>
>>689276237
Thanks man. I was referring to what you wrote as well as the pic.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (11 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
11 KB, 350x233
>>689274007
>>
>>689275342
countries we apparently want to be like: Korea, Israel, Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>689276732
We also breath oxygen like they do.
>>
>>689271794
From what I have read computer models are predicting Trump to win by a small margin. Most of the data used was various polls presented by liberal and conservative sources.

Many are counting Sanders to drop out and his voters to go to Trump due to their blind hatred of Clinton.
>>
>>689275537
600 miles versus 2000 miles.
>>
>>689276104
Crossing the boarder is so easy it's embarrassing. A lot more drugs come from the south rather than the north, and a wall will certainly make that harder.
I know a lot of aliens, I understand their benefit. They aren't on the books, they can be underpaid, and most of the time send money to their original country, giving nothing back to society. These jobs can be done by Americans who actually do things the right way, but they are taken because it is beneficial to the employer to higher illegals. I've seen many struggle in the construction business because of illegals, don't tell me it isn't real.
>>
>>689276890
>Many are counting Sanders to drop out and his voters to go to Trump due to their blind hatred of Clinton.

top fucking kek. Maybe 10% of Berniebots will vote for Trump, but by November the vast majority of them will stick to the party line.
>>
>>689274555
GROW STRONG TREE WEE
>>
>>689275342
>US pays foreign aid to Israel, they build wall.
>US pays foreign aid to South Korea, they build wall.
>US pays foreign aid to Saudi Arabia, they build wall.

All these niggers building walls with my tax money, and my political reps can't even into walls. The fuck is wrong with these cucks?
>>
>>689271794

Trump is absolutely going to win. He's predestined to, and I'll explain why.

They HAVE to switch up which side is in office, at least every two terms. The president is a lightning rod for political butthurt, one that allows whichever side ISN'T the one the current president is part of to blame everything wrong on him, while the side he IS part of gets at least almost a decade of soothing balm for their anger hemorrhoids.

If they don't switch it up, then the side who hasn't had that soothing balm in too long might start to rebel; worse, they might start to see that their real problem isn't the OTHER side & the president representing them, it's the government period, and figure their best chances of overthrowing said government (and the real problem; the lobbyists & corporations) come from unifying with normies on the dreaded "other" side of the political spectrum & having an all out revolution.

That's the last thing they want, so everyone stays polarized in this left vs right, conservative vs liberal nonsense that never gets anywhere.
Obama's been in 8 years, so next one HAS to be a republican; and that's GOING to be Trump.

So, yeah, he's totally "winning" 'Murican Idol: Who Wants to be President?
>>
>>689277026
Not an argument. It's still less than 1% of the budget.

see: >>689275342

You're letting months or years of pre-programmed liberalism cloud your judgement.
>>
>>689277179
>build a wall to stop drugs that shouldn't be illegal in the first place.

This is a great use of resources.

> it is beneficial to the employer to higher illegals.
> higher
>>
>>689276757
I'm not going to watch that past the first few seconds, but I'm seriously pissed off because I assume they behead her.

She looks OK and has nice tits. I am mad that they beheaded her when they could be raping her.
>>
>>689276104
Dunno anything about a northern wall...

Mexico is a struggling country with porous borders, weak rule of law, and a massive, poorly educated underclass. We're not obliged to import the problems of other countries... we can barely keep a lid on our own.

Other than that, I've come to believe that there's a segment of political elites in this country that wants to disrupt communities and shift demographics to further their own power and weaken the spirit that keeps this country free from internal tyranny.
>>
>>689276890
Surely they aren't forgetting that Trump is a liberal's wet dream of offended and triggered. He's an apathetic, insensitive, rich, white male. I just think a lot of them are going to vote for Hillary because the alternative of Trump is much worse in their minds. Bernie inspired a lot of people to vote in general unlike Hillary so a lot of them will give up and stay at home. Then again a lot of people hate Hillary and see Trump in a slightly better way.
>>
>>689277509
>I am mad that they beheaded her when they could be raping her.

Who says that didn't still happen, both before and after?
>>
>>689276890
10% will vote for Trump
40% will vote for Clinton
The rest wont vote.
>>
>>689277415
>we need to legalize crack cocaine

Hello millions of crack babies needing special government aid for their retardations.

Hello more broken families, leading to more crime and thus property damage and court costs.
>>
>>689277324
You want to spend practically the same amount of the United State's budget on the building of a fucking wall as we spend on "Science."

that's just your years of being a fucking retard cloud your judgement.
>>
>>689277246
>They HAVE to switch up which side is in office, at least every two terms

> Obama's been in 8 years, so next one HAS to be a republican

Do you know who won in 1988? Hint, George H. W. Bush was a Republican and he was the Vice President for Reagan who had just finished serving for TWO TERMS.
>>
>>689277415
it is a great use of resources, because regardless of your opinions drugs are illegal and cause violence and crime.
>>
>>689271794

As someone who lives across the street from a house full of illegal mexicans, I can tell you that anyone who would actually make an effort to get these roaches out of my country/neighborhood has my vote.
>>
>>689271794
I'd take Hitler over a lying cheating Hitler, so yes I'd vote Trump.
>>
>>689277179
The people who suffer are the working poor.

The people who steer the media and write thinkpieces about how outrageous it is to enforce the law are well educated professionals who reap the benefit of millions of undocumented people working without access to the programs and regulations they supposedly support.

God forbid the price of fresh organic produce go up.

Das it mane.
>>
>>689277621
I guess but I'd still keep her around and warm and not rotting to rape more.
>>
>>689278020
So it's still a terrible idea kek
>>
>>689277965
Herbert only got 1 term. They forgot to take care of a few things they couldn't make look good with a democratic president at the helm.
>>
>>689277800
>i think making drugs illegal or harder to get stops people from getting drugs. I'm a 1980's republican and I think we should start a war against drugs!

The idea that building a wall will stop people from using drugs is hilarious.

The idea that you think "crack babies" is a major problem in this country is hilarious.
>>
>>689278011
Kek, do you live in a sanctuary city too? It's really not funny, but sometimes I go weeks without hearing English. I will kill myself if Trump does not get rid of these people. Plus, my fucking property taxes just went up to pay for the (already shit) schools to ingest these ESL kids.
>>
>>689278163
When have we had an "election" that wasn't a slightly lesser of two evils scenario?
>>
>>689278234
no, you're just paranoid.
>>
>>689277893
>le science man rockets, woohoo, science! :P

I bet you have a Neil deGrasse Tyson poster in your room.

Pro tip: most of that funding is for irrelevant things like cataloging stars or paying for lavish breakrooms at NASA facilities.

Most of the major scientific breakthroughs and innovations still come from the private sector.

That said, I don't mind increasing grants for science and NASA, etc. I think we have too many stupid plebs that are more interested in the Kardashians than building colonies on the Moon; or developing thorium reactors - and that's a big problem. We still need a wall though. Letting more high-birthrate 3rd-worlders in is not going to help the native IQ average, or reduce anti-intellectualism.

Also, 25 billion is just the initial cost. The annual upkeep is 750 million, which is way less. Learn to read.
>>
>>689278000
and a wall is a guaranteed way to stop drugs in America. you guys are fuckin' geniuses.
>>
>>689276757
> MS-13
> Mexican

pick one.
>>
>>689278721
learn what a comma is you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>689278498

I wish more liberals in America had to come to neighborhoods like mine, just so they could smell the fucking stick coming off these taco munchers.

Everyone would want them out if wealthy suburban white people had to live with them, not just white trash like me.
>>
>>689278471
I agree, the idea of building a wall to stop people from doing drugs is hilarious. However, the wall is used to keep out illegals and reduce the amount of drugs and crime coming in the country, not keeping people off drugs.
>>
>>689278638
I forgot to mention (again) that most of that wall cost is going to be paid for by tariffs on Mexican corporations.
>>
>>689278532
It's not paranoia when it's true. None of these political labels exist for the people in office, they're all just terms for us to fight each other over.

Jefferson said you can't have an uncorrupted government without an armed revolution every now & then; we've never had ONE in our entire history that was successful.

It's well beyond time.
>>
>>689273679
Ask Obama about those checks and balances.
>>
>>689274095
that may be true except for one thing...
Young people don't vote
So none of that matters
>>
>>689278638
> I think government funding is a waste of money that goes to bloated programs that ultimately do nothing.

> I support spending $27bn to build a wall and then $2.25bn a year to upkeep and patrol it. That money is definitely an accurate estimate that will definitely be used efficiently and stop all Mexicans and all drugs and solve all our problems!
>>
>>689278638
I like NASA too, problem is the pavement ape scrapped the manned space program the first year is office. NASA is much more of a political tool these days--they are mainly concerned in telling us how fucked we are in 100 years instead of actually solving problems.
>>
>>689278988
Fucking underrated. Was it 43 executive actions in the first month. Nice balance they have there.
>>
>>689272162
>Being this autistic
What even are you trying to make fun of?
>>
>>689271794
If the DNC nominates Bernie, Trump is fucked. The pledged delegate counts are such that the superdelegates get to collectively pick the nominee, and they still have the ability to go either way.

If they nominate Hillary, then it's a complete clusterfuck. There's the FBI indictment up in the air, all of Bernie's supporters pushing him to run as an independent, Jill Stein and Gary Johnson getting a bunch of "fuck those other people" votes... it all becomes completely unpredictable.
>>
>>689275342
what about the money lost from mexicans not being able to smuggle guns back and forth across the border?
>>
File: Stefan Molyneux not an argument.jpg (228 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
Stefan Molyneux not an argument.jpg
228 KB, 1022x862
>>689279246
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

Just curious, what state do you live in?
>>
>>689278860
the idea that a wall will reduce the amount of drugs in this country is hilarious, too. if Americans want to take drugs they will find ways to get drugs. period. if coke is harder to find because of a wall they will turn to prescription drugs (which they already have). if that gets tough they will turn to a different source. there is money to be made by selling drugs so drugs will be sold.
>>
>>689276821
then go move to israel you kike
>>
>>689271794
If Hillary gets nominated then Trump wins, since no body gets republicans elected better like Debbie Wassermann Shultz does.

If Bernie can win the convention (which the corrupt democrat party will probably rig again), then Trump loses.
>>
Trump may not be flawless, but let me make one thing clear...

The ONLY reason Donald Trump is being misrepresented, attacked and slandered by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.

Furthermore, I happen to know for a fact that Trump is largely playing a role and acting controversial as a political tactic. Making ‘brash’ statements is part of his game, as a way of throwing out ‘red meat’ to attract mainstream GOP voters. In other words, he’s just selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd.

Trump actually knows WAY MORE than he lets on, and he knows he’s in danger. However, his intent is to win and save the country; and he knows that can’t be done without playing the game of politics.

This has all been confirmed by high-level insiders that know him well behind the scenes, such as Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone.

This video explains things better than I could. I implore you all to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
>>
>>689272924
I think of it as 3 choices
1. Hillary will open a flood gate of immigrants to rape our country and make it even more democratic
2. Bernie will make us feel the burn and rape our economy
3. Trump will be more politically correct, build a wall, and stop the illegals and syrians from coming here
im loving 3.
>>
>>689279580
>my master donald trump says something while campaigning, that means it's definitely true and will definitely happen like he says. I love my master. he's the best.

> I have a stefan molyneux poster above my bed.
>>
>>689279639
Your logic is flawed.

Us building a wall is not evil or wrong, just because somebody else you don't like built a wall.

There is literally no ethical reason to not build a wall, unless you want illegals to come here. Either the law has to be enforced, or it doesn't. The ones that want to come here legally can still go through the official border crossings.

Also, have you ever considered that it's not just Mexians that can go through that border? Mexico is full of shad criminal empires that only care about getting cash. They could allow terrorist groups to go through, or even actively transport them via "coyotes". Since there's no wall, they'res nothing stopping them. California is basically a giant pussy waiting to get fucked.
>>
>>689273097
>ignorants
lets try getting a highschool education before dipping into politics you yung cuck
>>
>>689279738
They say there is a fine line between genius and insanity, and Trump may be playing 4D intergalactic chess while the retarded political media are eating crayons. Or he may just be crazy. We will find out in November.
>>
>>689280103
I agree with everything you wrote except for the California ending. Fuck those shitbags. I'm more worried about Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.
>>
>>689278647
No it isnt, but leave your door open in your house, and see how that goes for a week. How does that sound?
>>
File: 1465641773922.jpg (303 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465641773922.jpg
303 KB, 1024x1024
>>689279738
>>
>>689277201
>Maybe 10% of Berniebots will vote for Trump, but by November the vast majority of them will stick to the party line.

They just won't vote. A majority of Bernie supporters are only voting because of Bernie.
>>
>>689279990
Not an argument. CNBC is a left-leaning news source, and they supported Trump's idea. The only reason the wall wouldn't get built is if Congress voted against increasing tariffs on Mexico, or against building the wall itself. Other than that, it's logically sound.

Also, I'm guessing you live in Vermont or some shit, where it's literally 96% white and nowhere near Mexico, so you don't care if border state citizens get beheaded, as long as you get to virtue-signal about how tolerant you are, right?
>>
>>689280419
I know that, I was just saying that California is more likely to get fucked, because Arizona and Texas actually do shit to stop criminals; despite how difficult the Feds make it.
>>
>>689280510
This is the most simpleton argument about this topic. Literally child-like logic about how the world's most powerful country should handle border security.
>>
>>689280662
better yet, most of them still arent registered to vote or have no idea what a "precint" is. Its fucking baffling. not only 8 years ago I myself was new to voting, and i didn't act like that much of a bitch about it. Ron Paul was my nigga, and the supporters he had were MUCH better than the Sanders crowd. Thats a fucking fact.
>>
>>689280737
Not an argument. Not an argument. Not an argument.

CNBC supporting something is not a fucking argument. I don't give a flying fuck what some television station supports. Some left-leaning organization supports something and that means it's a great idea now? That's what you trump guys are saying these days?

I totes live in Vermont, bro. Great argument.
>>
>>689282304
we know. we can smell your birkenstocks from here
>>
>>689281844
I also don't know what a "precint" is.
>>
>>689281844
Ron Paul's supportbae wasn't swarmed with SJWs who only wanted gimmedats, Ron Paul was supported by people who truly wanted this country to be free and live their own independent and free lives.

Trump may not be perfect, and I know my guy Ron doesn't see what I see in him, but I'm willing to give him a shot.
>>
>>689282423
you can smell them all the way down in southern texas, where all you trump supporters live? down in those rough neighborhoods full of mexicans that are takin' yer jobs and rapin' yer moms? that's wild!
>>
>>689281469
>>689281844
I respect Ron Paul, Rand Paul, and libertarians. I just think we need a wall for America if you want those ideas to survive. Mexicans always vote for gibsmedats. Gary Johnson's state is blue for a reason.
>>
File: 1332392518977.jpg (41 KB, 480x620) Image search: [Google]
1332392518977.jpg
41 KB, 480x620
>>689281469
Child like logic for a child like bitch. Helps you understand a reason why there should be border enforcement measures doesn't it?
>>
File: 1435505874589.jpg (48 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
1435505874589.jpg
48 KB, 450x340
>>689282605
an angry liberal bigot. who'd have guessed?
>>
>>689282441
>you got me
>precinct
>>
>>689282605
Well yeah.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

I'd say it being the source of 1/3rd of the murders in Texas is a big deal.
>>
>>689282808
> I'll make assumptions about you and then bitch and moan when you make assumptions about me.

Sorry, I don't have a cute little meme photo to reply to you with. Use your imagination.
>>
>>689283157
sorry you live in a rough neighborhood constantly tormented by blacks and mexicans.
>>
>>689271794
no not really. unless something drastic happens and not just a few gay guys death. he is way behind in many of the states he need to win in november.
>>
>>689272270
you're right if sanders runs indy he does have a chance. but that isn't going to happen.
>>
>>689273339
>being this retarded
>not knowing Hilary is literally the biggest shill in American corruption since Warren Harding's Ohio Gang Cabinant sold all of the U.S.'s private oil supplies to private companies
>mfw she even literally had one of her doner corporations buy the Onion in Feb, and they immediately starting spilling propaganda disguised as satire

shiggy diggy hillary jew, whattdya gonna do when trumpmania runs wild with you?
>>
File: 1465447572708s.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1465447572708s.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
>>689271794
I'll just leave this here.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.