[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to Subway yesterday and got a 12" Italian B.M.T.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12
File: 2000px-Subway_restaurant.svg.png (129 KB, 2000x960) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Subway_restaurant.svg.png
129 KB, 2000x960
I went to Subway yesterday and got a 12" Italian B.M.T. on Italian bread, with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, oil, extra salt and pepper, a large bag of Doritos, three cookies, and a large Dr. Pepper. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and reading my kindle when I glanced up and saw the Subway worker I ordered from was outside vaping.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes and 32 seconds before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort and bliss again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the Subway restaurant, but that is another story.

I went to Subway for dinner last night and got two 12" Meatball Marinaras on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread, each with provolone cheese, parmesan cheese, a cup of the soup of the day, four cookies, and two large Dr. Pepper. As I was paying the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered and agitated me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and much more noisy rather than being inside my vehicle reading my kindle and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

So my question to you is how do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
Eating inside is better, no mess in the car and the scent is nice. Occasionally you'll get a bit of drama or that one fat fuck who will order 8 of everything.

In the car is nice, you get radio and temperature preference.

I'd rather eat inside unless the hygiene and sanitary status of the restaurant is bad.
>>
>>689255069
get some friends faggot
>>
>>689255639
Hmmm, I see your point but subway is pretty small so I'd rather not eat in, plus as I said I'd rather eat in bliss whilst reading my kindle. I also find my seat much more comfy than that of a fast food place.
>>
>>689255900
Excuse me but I have plenty of friends, I don't see where you could possibly get the idea I don't have any friends from?
>>
damn how much do you weigh ordering all that food
>>
>>689255069
I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
The restaurant is trying to make your experience better and treat you with a personal touch. You treat their respect with hostility for no reason. You do not deserve this Subway, you should do the right thing and find yourself another location.
>>
>>689255069
Stop being so fucking sensitive and do what you want. People have to complain about everything
>>
>>689255069
You sound like a faggot to be honest man.

I'm guessing the person in subway pities you
>poor guy comes in orders all this food
>looks like an autist
>I know i'll try be a good employee and remind him of inside seating
protip: this girl may even like you?
>you leave looking angry and disgruntled because someone is trying to socialize with you

Being a antisocial faggot.
>>
>>689256401
A modest 260lbs
>>
>>689256704
Please don't mimic me, sir.
>>
Are you trying to be an author over here? That post literally could have been three lines.
>Went to Subway and ate in my car
>"Waaah, the subway girl talked to me and I got offended for her trying to be friendly"
>Do you prefer eating inside or outside?

Anyways, I prefer to just take my food home or eat in my car as well, for the same reasons you said. Unless it is an actual, fancy restaurant that I'm paying decent money for.

Or, maybe every once in a while at Wendy's and Burger King since they have that cool, futuristic soda machine with like the 1000 flavors. I'll bring a book or sit on my phone and enjoy free refills for a while.
>>
>>689256932
They were keeping tabs on me. Why? They provide a service and that is all I want.
>>
>>689255069
thanks for the details on your order. without that, i wouldn't know how to answer your question. I think you either eat inside or take it home. parking lot eating is sad.
>>
>>689257007
Point taken I guess.
>>
File: 1465750460436.jpg (553 KB, 3840x2060) Image search: [Google]
1465750460436.jpg
553 KB, 3840x2060
That lady was underaged. Reported. Enjoy jail faggot
>>
>>689257324
Modest 260lbs? You fat neckbeard subway munching fuck.

You are the worst kind of person.

I hope you come down with a disease that can't be diagnosed or they don't have the cure for.

Die.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 384x384
>>689255069
>>
>>689257078
I'm not an autist actually, and I don't think eating in your car makes you antisocial.
>>
>>689257463
Thank you for your reasons and yeah I agree, if fancy I'll eat in.
>>
>>689257708
Maybe not but getting all pissy cause she asked about eating inside is antisocial you overweight fuck.
>>
File: Pepe Staring.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Staring.png
112 KB, 297x282
>>689257595
Wtf... just get out anon
>>
File: 1347057338292.png (105 KB, 400x233) Image search: [Google]
1347057338292.png
105 KB, 400x233
>>689255069
The saddest part about this thread is that somebody took the time to save this pasta with intent to repost it and bait all the newfags.

Then again, what's it say about me that I recognize it?
>>
>>689257566
Why is it considered sad? I figured eating inside with my kindle would cause people to bug me by asking questions about what I'm reading. I'd rather enjoy my meal and eat in bliss.
>>
>>689257599
Boy, why are you so upset? Sorry I may be a little overweight but there was no need for that outburst.
>>
>>689257514
Trust me, they literally do not give anywhere close to enough of a shit about you to keep tabs on you. The girl made a simple observation and tried to make conversation and you took it completely the wrong way. Don't worry though, people like you are the ones we would always joke about after you leave because you think you or your business actully matter enough to make a difference. Is your mom the lady who complains because it took 15 minutes to make her 10 sandwich order that was incedibly specific? Grow up, OP.
>>
>>689257844
She could have easily brought up a convo on hitting on me in another way, why did she have to say that? It just really agitated me, I was almost at a loss for words that she would actually say that, even when it's none of her business.
>>
>>689256092
Except this is copy pasta
Stale too
>>
>>689257900
I wasn't pissy, just pretty gobsmacked she keeps tabs on me, when she should just be getting me my food, nothing more nothing less. Also no need for insults or to bring my weight into this.
>>
>>689255069
Where you wearing your fedora? Maybe that's why she talked to you, bitches love fedoras and gentlemen with kindles.
Nothing gives women more of a thrill then men with ebooks.

/ironyoff
>>
>>689258363
I believe everything you just saud was clearly negative and unfair and rude, for no reason. She could easily have made conversation another way, but no, she did not. My mom is a fine generous lady, just like me.
>>
>>689258629
I do not own a fedora, I was wearing a trenchcoat though as the weather was quite rough. I'd appreciate it if you contributed to this thread seriously please.
>>
>>689255069
Actual subway worker. you're just a concieted edgelord. If you can stand not having caloric intake for however long it takes you to go home, eat there.
>>
>>689258074
It's sad because it's antisocial. No one will bother you if you eat inside.
>>
>>689259253
Excuse me but how am I an edgelord? Wow, you're also pretty rude. I guess most Subway workers are like this then. Well I guess maybe I'll start taking my business elsewhere as clearly the employees are highly disrepectful to their customers.
>>
>>689258935
I apologize for being so rude, but it made me angry because you ARE pretty much looking for something to complain about in this situation. Overall, your visit could have been a lot worse and people who try and find the negativity in a visit to a restaurant are not cool. I was the manager of an A&W and people really do not understand how stressful fast food is. It's easy as hell, but it makes you want to shoot yourself in the face constantly, because of the shitty customers. When people would go out of their way to complain about something so small it would make me furious. I do really hope that you gain more insight into what it's like to be in someone else's shoes. So she didn't say the right thing to you, it's really not a big deal.
>>
>>689259297
So eating inside is more social, even though I will not interact with anyone? I think you're wrong, and also I find it much more comfy in my car rather than inside Subway.
>>
Old pasta is old

This thread is full of newfuck
>>
>>689256191
the internet doesn't count
>>
GIVE ME TRIPS
>>
>>689257969

Brother.. you arent even to fingerbox levels yet...
>>
>>689255069
This pasta is stale.
>>
>>689259745
Thank you for the apology and believe me, I'm not purposely looking to complain but felt I had to let out my feelings here. Importantly I did nothing wrong, I did not scold her or ask to speak to her manager, so it could actually have been a lot worse for her.
>>
>>689259937
I don't know why you're making jokes but I have plenty of close friends. I'm highly likeable and also a funny guy.
>>
>>689259914
>>689257969
I've been lurking for about 8 years and actively posting for 2 or 3. I'm certainly not a newfag, I've just never seen this thread before. I looked it up and this is copy pasta but why the fuck would someone want to save this? At most it will only get a general rise out of fast food workers. It's not even good pasta. This shit is Kraft Mac n' Cheese
>>
>>689260670
Lurk more fucking newfag
>>
>>689261086
k
>>
>>689261497
I bet you came from Reddit
>>
>>689257916
No, you get out fucking frogposter.
>>
File: Galaxy Pepe.jpg (170 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy Pepe.jpg
170 KB, 399x388
>>689261760
No need to be mean
>>
>>689261586
Nope, born and raised on 4chan since 8th grade in 2005. Sorry for not seeing every thread every made you cock gobbling twat. Good day, sir.
>>
>>689262511
>Gloating about be on this site full of anti social people since 2005

Kek, you must be so proud of urself
>>
File: moldy pasta.jpg (120 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
moldy pasta.jpg
120 KB, 500x375
>>689255069
the amount of newfags in here is amazing
>>
>>689262511
This pasta is popular u fucking newfag, pretty obvious you're lying, summerfag trying to be an oldfag
>>
>>689263059
I know, here's one >>689262511
>>
>>689255069
Lesson learned fam never look up
>>
File: imtotallyanoldfag.jpg (190 KB, 1178x625) Image search: [Google]
imtotallyanoldfag.jpg
190 KB, 1178x625
>>689263196
It doesnt look very popular, just some random threads starting last year sometime with some moderate responses. Besides, I don't have to validate myself to you anyway. Fuck off you faggot
>>
>>689264287
Fuck off, cocksucker!
>>
>>689263349
>yfw this is pasta
>>
File: 1464607490083.png (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464607490083.png
18 KB, 200x200
>>689263055
>urself
What the fuck?
>>
File: 1465772487644.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1465772487644.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>This whole thread.
>>
Obviously b8 but im replying anyway.

Never eat subway in your car, shit gets everywhere. Especially if you have lettuce on your sub, god forbid there be lettuce.
>>
>>689255069
This is some old pasta...
>>
so many retards
>>
>>689257463
oh my gos the touch screen soda thing? that shit is crazy
>>
>>689266176
That's why I keep the wrapper underneath me when eating.
>>
>>689266606
Off by 60
>>
>>689255069
+1
>>
2 meatball subs you fucking land whale kill yourself
>>
FYI.. this post is here to single out summer cancer and newfags. If you don't understand why, then you must an hero.
>>
This is copypasta
>>
>>689267599
I'm only a meager 260lbs
>>
>>689258220
>modest 260
>a little over weight
theres nothing modest or little about you, you fat fuck
>>
>>689260251
you either a troll or a real fucking autist. you just know by the way you write and chose your words. stop wanting to be righteous so fucking bad. we get it, you like to eat outside and you dont want everybody to know that there is nothign autistic about this. it would be just cool if you wouldnt make such a big shit out of it. the employee didnt "track" you, she was just trying to be friendly. we need more people like this, and less people like you
>>
>>689270198
Granted I may be slightly overweight but no need for all that abuse. I have done nothing to deserve that.
>>
>>689255069
This pasta was funnier when it was McDonald's.
>>
Quit crying you loaf bitch. Get your sub take it he smoke weed and proceed to eat. Afraid your sub will get cold. Don't order a hot sandwich subway sucks at that anyway.
>>
>>689270438
What's wrong with the words I chose? Nothing autistic about eating out, in fact it's more sociable as it involves communication with the cashier/server, however in this case my experience was bad. You wasn't there so you don't know but her tone was far from friendly. What's wrong with me? I have done nothing wrong to gain such unwanted negative treatment from some people in this thread.
>>
>>689271104
I'm not crying, just stating my experience. I don't smoke weed as that stuff is highly irresponsible and frankly only the people with no aspirations tend to do it. I disagree, I think Subway make fantastic hot and cold sandwiches, hence why I often go for dinner too, but their staff seem too disrespectful and should be told to stay out of people's personal space/lives.
>>
>>689270770
You deserve it because you're a fucking lardass.
>>
>>689271916
Wow, I strongly disagree. There are plenty more overweight people than me and I think you're just venting out your anger on me because maybe you've had a bad day. I will accept any apology you make at this point.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (23 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
23 KB, 500x310
Maybe your egos too big and you have to realize that the world isn't made to be ideal for you.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.