[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun rights thread. None Americans and tyrannical communists not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x960
Gun rights thread. None Americans and tyrannical communists not allowed.
>feels good knowing a government can never turn on you when you have an armed mass
>stops tyranny
>mass shootings only occur in "gun free zones"
>feels good being a responsible citizen
>feels good knowing your assault rifle can be counted on to can fight any potential foreign bodies
>pussy liberals don't understand that most gun owners want better background checks too. Sad!

-sincerely a real liberal
>>
The government could stop you without firing a shot. Not even using their drones that can unnyou down without risking a life on their side they can simply cut off your supply lines and power. People would be ratting out resistance within days so they could go back to their easy lives of watching reality TV. Owning a gun means shit against your government.
>>
>>689246592
>2016
>being this clearly butthurt
>>
>>689246592
Nice try commie, we've overthrown tyrannical governments before and we can do it again. We have MILLIONS of gun owners. The government would be over thrown in a day after we killed the leaders. Good try
>>
Hah, this crap is fucking rich.

Do you seriously think that you and your WalMart militia is going to take down the US military with your ArmaLite AR-15s?

Truly?

Do you know with how little effort an expertly-targeted guided bomb could exterminate you? How thoroughly an M1 with a remote controlled .50 cal turret would shred you to pieces?

Do you seriously think that you have any chance in hell of stopping the U.S. military, outside of the fact that Posse Comitatus will prevent them from killing you?

In any case, the idea that you and your civilian Rambos are going to stop any determined terrorist is absolutely ludicrous. The attacks at the Bataclan and at this gay club occurred in environments crowded with people in a dark environment.

You, even with military/police training would have a very hard time finding who the shooter is, and actually shooting him. Much more likely is that you'll pull out your gun, and someone else (either like you, or a cop) will see you do so, and end up shooting you, or you'll ending shooting him.

You might also end up shooting innocent people in your quest to kill the killer, and another person firing his weapon at a target he can't even see will just add to the chaos.

Seriously. The next time you think that you would have any chance of stopping a terrorist with the element of surprise with your concealed Glock, shove your gun up your ass, and pull the trigger.

-Sincerely a sane Libertarian
>>
File: 238snubs2.jpg (123 KB, 896x672) Image search: [Google]
238snubs2.jpg
123 KB, 896x672
>>689245544
feels good being unique in the world. eurocucks are jelly
>>
>>689247520

The mighty US army couldn't even defeat 25,000 taliban in afghanistan, you think they could easily wipe out several hundred million american civilians? You're delusional.
>>
>>689247520
have you seen the iraq war? still going on...12 years and going. us mlitary with IA forces are getting ready to retake fallujah for the 3rd time this war, dipshit. are the militant shitskins flying planes or tanks? no? do you seriously think you can subjugate an armed populace against their will?
>>
File: 1452739944808.jpg (1 MB, 3488x1620) Image search: [Google]
1452739944808.jpg
1 MB, 3488x1620
>>
>>689245544
no american communist anti guns here
what you gonna do faggot?
>>
>>689247520
Your forget the most effective form of fighting against tyrannical governments, gorilla warfare. They can't go off on this killing spree like you imagine. Im sorry cuck, go study your history.
>>
>>689247753

We couldn't kill the terrorists in Afghanistan, because they diffused amongst a people that hated Americans and were happy to help them by provisioning them with resources and places to hide (outside of their caves).

How many people do you seriously think want to fight the US government on American soil?

I'll enlist just to take a few braindead morons like you out of the gene pool, though.

>>689247954

It's not in this war. We've already left Iraq, and we're helping the IA solely with tactical support, and some covert Spec Ops teams that we won't admit to sending.

ISIS hides among civilians and commits atrocities. Is that the level you want to stoop down to?
>>
>>689247673
eurocuck reporting, can confirm
>>
>>689248238

Yes, considering that you do have the intelligence of a primate, any side that has you would indeed be practicing "gorilla warfare".
>>
>>689245544
i like tyranny's
>>
>>689245544

Thatsbait.gif
>>
>>689248268
>>689248481

> because they diffused amongst a people that hated americans and where happy provisioning them with resources and a place to hide.

are you retarded? you really think that wouldn't happen here if we were to revolt. This is all part of Gorilla warfare you retards
>>
>>689247520
Did you truly believe Bernie sanders was going to win...then bring you a revolution?
I bet you're feelin the bern now.
>>
>>689246592
You do realise who works for the government right?

A lot of them are gun owners themselves, and they swore an oath to defend the constitution against threats foreign and DOMESTIC. If it ever came down to a huge militia uprising against the government it would be the people against the 'elected' and their army of cucks and puppets. Alll the true americans will be fighting the tyranical goverment for their freedoms.

Oh you say they'll use drones do you? Even if the government had NATO forces fight for them, it would only be like the Battle of the spartan 300, except this time itll be more like the the american 100 million.
>>
>>689248881

Quit throwing stupid shit at me, you ape.

I'm quite sure it wouldn't happen. I wouldn't help you, and this nation's intelligence apparatuses are quite developed.

Your movement would be decapitated before you even had a thousand followers, and I'd enjoy watching you be executed for treason.

I love this country, and the last thing I'd like to see happen to it, is have it taken over by religious nutjobs with a loose understanding of history.

>>689248992

I never supported Sanders. I supported Rubio.

>>689249106

"true Americans"

What, all five of you?

I dislike actions our government takes, but I certainly won't rebel. If it ever gets bad, I'll just move to Singapore.
>>
>>689249320
> being this butthurt
>>
>>689247673

>feels good being unique in the world.
Yeah you're the most idiotic nation on the planet, i suppose that is unique
>>
File: th (12).jpg (5 KB, 192x96) Image search: [Google]
th (12).jpg
5 KB, 192x96
>>689249320

> Yeah your the most idiotic nation on the planet, i suppose that is unique

Can't figure out a reasonable argument;resorts to insults.
>>
>>689249718

After you've stopped attacking that straw man, how about you debate the rebuttals I gave above?
>>
>>689249459
>I dislike the people who control me
>but if it came to standing up to them, I'd cuck out and movie to a tranny country.

Cuck of the year.
>>
>>689249459
I mean true americans as opposed to people who cant think for themselves and just follow the goverment like a lap dog.

Personally moving countries is a good idea too because if it came down to civil war, the USA would no longer be the USA as it wouldnt have the support to continue operating as it is, and would likely see the rest of the world buuying up its land because of all its debt.

And like you said, moving countries would help avoid whatever goverment plans to do.
>>
>>689249459
>I supported Rubio

You and no one else.
>>
>>689249900

Fuck you.

I'm as much a patriot as you are, but I don't see that the solution is becoming fucking Timothy McVeigh.

Our government may take actions I oppose (newsflash, all governments take actions that someone disagrees with), but my family hasn't been taken in the middle of the night to be sent to a camp.

I'm not rebelling until I see that happening.

(And no, FEMA camps that you heard about off of InfoWars don't fucking count.)
>>
>>689249852
You under estimate the patriotism of the United States if you think that we would sit with a military take over. Our nation was born from a revolt against a tyranny. To say our citizens wouldn't aid the efforts of the MILLIONS in the rebellion is naive. The military is unlikely to truly start all out warfare in the first place, they have an honor and duty to respect foreign and domestic issues to protect our country for the greater good. Not to mention all the dispute within the military if it were to happen.
>>
>>689250018

What pseudo-intellectual drivel.

Spend some time in an actual hellhole, like the Latin American nations that my family emigrated from before you claim that our nation is corrupt.

There will be no civil war. These are delusional fantasies.
>>
>>689247520
Correct about stopping the terrorist. Most gun owners think shooting at the range in some way prepares you for CQC. Even with extensive military training it's chaotic and scary as hell.
>>
>>689248268
can you explain what delusionally retarded world you see a tyrannical government annihilating civilian infrastructure and carpetbombing its own cities? how fucking retarded are you
>>
>>689246592
>you stand no chance to rebel against the government with your guns
>so we should take away all guns to make it even harder
>>
>>689250447

THE MILITARY ISN'T GOING TO FUCKING TAKE OVER.

OBAMA ISN'T GOING TO TAKE YOUR FUCKING GUNS.

THE FBI ISN'T GOING TO SEND YOU TO A FUCKING CAMP FOR READING GLENN BECK.

What exactly are you fearing, anyways? We live in the United States of America, not Russia.
>>
>>689250258
Kek
The butthurt is real.

>fema camps and millions of coffins and guillotines beware!
I'm not some 14 year old who listens to Bill Hicks...I mean Alex jones for my insight on government issues.
>>
>>689249617
False. Greece exists.
>>
>>689250980

Chill, bruh. You're replying to a guy on /b/, and iirc there are lots of braindead idiots hanging out around here.
>>
>>689250535
But if a civil war did happen, (what im trting to say) is that it after the goverment (if they won) the coubtry would become a "hell hole" like a lot of places. (Like Venezuela as an example)

And no I dont fantasize about, just puttinf out an observation
>>
>>689250889

Our government won't need to strike civilian targets, because I would gladly report you to the FBI when you come into my house asking for support in planning your silly insurrection.

Only five percent of Americans cared enough to join the fucking military. How many do you think are going to rise up and help you wage a war against our government because Alex Jones told you to?
>>
>>689250980
Tyranny is a slippery slope, cunt. It starts small but it only escalates. Same thing happened in the past such as Germany and Russia. And with these terrorists attacks, the media wants you to get rid of assault rifles. If that isn't alarming I don't know what is.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 460x288
>>689249900
>>689251189
The speaker of truth has arrived.
>>
>>689250980
AND THAT IS WHY, how fucking hard is this to understand? europe goes through dictatorships/world wars/oppressive regimes every single generation. america is still going strong since the last 300 years without periods of mass exterminations, secret police, state run propaganda.

speaking out about how shitty and corrupt the governement is still gets you put on a list in russia, and you still can get assassinated/disappeared if you say the wrong shit.
>>
File: Registered_Democrat_terrorist.png (86 KB, 1104x397) Image search: [Google]
Registered_Democrat_terrorist.png
86 KB, 1104x397
Reminder that the Orlado shooting was carried out by a democrat, just like the Aurora Batman shooting, and the Virginia Tech shooting, and the Sandyhook shootings and the...

These gun nut conservatives are out of control.
>>
>>689251189

Yeah, insight as to how the Bilderberg Group is planning to manipulate our credit system to make us join the EU and pledge our military to the UN?

Whatever you say.
>>
>>689251689

You aren't legally allowed to own an assault rifle that was made after 1986.

Would you like to plan your insurrection now?
>>
>>689251480
how patriotic of you. gtfo of this country of freedom you cuck. You clearly don't appreciate it if you wouldn't fight for its existence
>>
>>689251811

The Orlando shooting was carried out by a radical who pledged allegiance to ISIS before shooting up a gay bar.

The fact that he was a democrat or republican didn't play into it.

Timothy McVeigh was a conservative who gladly killed pregnant women and children (along with regular federal employees who had nothing to do with law enforcement) in OKC.
>>
>>689251835
Ayy lmao
>>
/pol/tards gb2 your containment board
>>
>>689245544
You dumb cunt.
>>
>>689251811
Just a reminder that there's a thing called MK ULTRA

>inb4 ayy lmao

Bill Clintons disclosure report and apology on mk ultra and its victims can still be found with a simple google search.
>>
>>689252266

lol
>>
>>689252045

>Plans an rebellion against the US government
>Gets reported to the FBI
>Sarcastically calls someone patriotic

Your logic has more holes than a fucking sponge.
>>
>>689251811
Just a reminder that there's a thing called MK ULTRA

>inb4 ayy lmao

Bill Clintons disclosure report and apology on mk ultra and its victims can still be found with a simple google search.
>>
Ok
>>
CDC says 33,000 die a year from firearm deaths. 66% of which are suicides. The remaining 33% are homicides, where 80% of these are gang related. Fuck off about ~2000 possible innocents dying to disarm 320 million.
>>
>>689245544
>None Americans.

That's your education system at work, folks.
>>
On the matter of commies
"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary."
-Karl Marx
>>
>>689245544

Nice copypasta. I'm sure you've already heard that if the government did decide to "turn on you", you would be dead within the day. Unless you can somehow shoot enough bullets to nullify a drone strike.

>But if they send infantry troops!

If this were 2005, sure.
>>
>>689252810

What about stricter background checks and laws against high-capacity magazines strikes you as disarmament?

We already decided that you can't own an automatic weapon.

I support your right to own a handgun for self-defense, a shotgun for the same reason, and a few hunting rifles if you enjoy bagging game.

I don't support your 'right' to own an AR-15 with a hundred round drum mag and a commercial fast trigger mod to approximate an M4's ROF.
>>
File: clinton-quote.jpg (61 KB, 979x537) Image search: [Google]
clinton-quote.jpg
61 KB, 979x537
<REMINDER - A VOTE FOR HER IS A VOTE AGAINST GUN RIGHTS
>>
File: AMERICAS TERRORIST.jpg (207 KB, 504x740) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAS TERRORIST.jpg
207 KB, 504x740
<REMINDER - A VOTE FOR HER IS A VOTE FOR TERRORISM
>>
>>689247753
To be fair to the taliban they were cunts but it didn't make them bad soldiers. They're hardy as fuck and they'd already beaten the Russians.
>>
File: TRUMP VS ISIS.jpg (376 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP VS ISIS.jpg
376 KB, 600x861
>>
>>689253316
There's already background checks. High capacity magazines has a negligible effect considering rifles account for < 3% of homicides, the 'big bad scary rifles' syndrome is a myth.
>>
File: TERRORISTS WITH HER.jpg (229 KB, 504x668) Image search: [Google]
TERRORISTS WITH HER.jpg
229 KB, 504x668
>>
>>689247197

>we overthrew Britain once over 200 years ago when oversea travel took months to years so there was really no way for them to reliably mount an assault

The fucking French had a better revolution than we did.
>>
Why do you carry a gun? Do you routinely find yourself in situations requiring of said gun? Or are you just a paranoid cracker who feels safer because of it? I bet you are the kind of faggot who brags about his gun that you worked 7 days of overtime at gamestop to earn, but in reality not one round has been through the barrel. Put that gun to use and kill yourself
>>
File: euro cuck550b69.jpg (38 KB, 480x379) Image search: [Google]
euro cuck550b69.jpg
38 KB, 480x379
"common sense" gun laws!!! lets become civilized like europe!!!! omg!!!
>>
File: 1351016607893.png (202 KB, 374x328) Image search: [Google]
1351016607893.png
202 KB, 374x328
>>689253778
>>
>>689253656

This is a nice sleight-of-hand.

Most murders don't occur with rifles because pistols are much easier to conceal, handle, and dispose of. Rifles are significantly more unwieldy, and aren't a good weapon to use if you want a lead-based divorce.

Semi-automatic rifles, however, are the perfect weapon for a person who intends to kill as many people as possible.

Sure, they're hard to conceal, and loud, but you knew that you weren't walking out alive.

The cavitation of a 5.56 round will do a lot of damage to a hapless citizen just watching a movie or grinding on another guy.

A semi-automatic rifle with an extended mag is the weapon of choice of a person who wants to do a lot of damage to a lot of people.

We arm our soldiers with rifles, not just pistols, right?
>>
op you're bringing a gun to a drone fight you fucking reet.
>>
>>689253522
They are rather poor soldiers, though. You know, by the conventional metrics one uses to judge soldiery.
But that's not to say that they were a bad combatant, not by a long shot. The pashtun traditions of lots of kids and lots of guns meant that they were able to take more terrifying loses than the russians.
I cannot emphasize that enough, the russians are one of the few modern powers that's still alright with the sight of body bags, and the taliban made em actually sick of it despite casualty ratios somewhere between 10 to 1 and 15 to 1. For most insurgents, 10-1 is the maximum you can take, any more is losing.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.