[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw Warcraft yesterday and I didn't think it was that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 30
File: Warcraft.jpg (153 KB, 1386x789) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft.jpg
153 KB, 1386x789
I saw Warcraft yesterday and I didn't think it was that bad. It wasn't perfect and had issues but I don't think it deserves the poor reviews it's getting.

Opinions /b/?
>>
>>689232470
It's only getting bad reviews in the US. The turnout was insane in China. It was well received there
>>
Agree. I even liked it quite a bit.
>>
Alot of the critics that rated had no clue about the actual warcraft story from what I read.
>>
>>689232470
Well above my expectations. They didn't even fuck up the original lore that much
Looking forward to sequels
>>
>>689233142
It's not like you need to know anything. It does an at least alright job of doing that.
>>
>>689232470

I watched it yesterday too bro, I thought it was fucking great haven't played wow in a while I like how stormwind and shit looked like it does in the game was a good movie
>>
>>689232979

the chinese are more susceptible to fan service which im pretty sure the movie consists alot of (dont know haven't seen it)
>>
I think my main problem with the film was the pacing at the start, it sucked, Anduin's son dying was completely pointless, I felt fuck all for him cause up till that point all I'd seen of him was him lying in a hospital bed cause of a fucking scratch.

The lore changes a little bit but end up with near enough the same result, easter eggs were awesome, seeing draenei was awesome as I play a draenei and the boldness of the film to kill off a lot of main characters was good.
>>
File: 1447113211955.jpg (172 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
1447113211955.jpg
172 KB, 1280x855
>>689232979
Because if it has a boatload of action and CG the Chinese go nuts. They don't give two fucks about a movie being coherent.
>>
>>689233005
Dont be ashamed, it actually was a good movie.
Only think was Fimmel sarcastic acting that was a little bit irrelevant.
They may not give a perfect rendition of the Lore, but the whole point was the realisation. And it was near perfect.
>>
I really liked it
>>
>>689233502
There's a lot of fan service, I think it's probably alright without knowing Warcraft though however I'll never know
>>
>>689232470
well for me it was an realy realy good movie.
only critic i have it that they have could shown some places a bit longer.. but thats it.
>>
>>689233573
actually in the original all these characters died anyway albeit slightly differently for some of them
>>
>>689233823
Yeah I was worried the film would cop out of killing them though

Also I noticed Grom was in this film but never said anything, I guess cause he wasn't in Azeroth at that point in the game?
>>
>tfw no qt 3.14 orc slut bitch
>>
>>689233707

see thats the problem whenever they make a film based on a game
>>
>>689232470
As video game films go, this one was pretty good. As a film in general it was alright. Definitely not as bad as critics are saying it is.
>>
>>689234128
no he was , he was a major character in all orc invasions . the bummer for me was that they used this "fel" magic ( which existed as well) however the lore was that the orcs drank the blood of a character called magtheridon and became fel orcs
>>
>>689232470
You know a lot of good movies got bad reviews.
Star wars
Gladiator
Predator
Alien
Rocky
Die Hard
Indian Jones Raiders of the lost ark
Pulp fiction

Lesson is critics dont always get it right.
>>
The CG was pretty well done . Most of the high CG movies leaves me with a headache or eye sore after watching them , this was good
>>
>>689234128
Grom is a character in the extended version that'll come out on DVD.
>>
>>689234557
lets not forget transformers , and the craploads of money they raked in especially with the last 2 installments
>>
>>689234717
he appears in the normal version as well , just a non speaking role . he's the orc with the ponytail with this really pouty look
>>
Some OC I just made for you.
>>
>>689234870
Yes I saw him. But he becomes more important character in the extended version with dialogue scenes.
>>
>>689234783
Transformers is fucking awful though, the first film was ok but still not good
>>
>>689234937
So are you saying warcraft is as bad as Twilight? Dafuq
>>
>>689234937
/thread.
>>
I didn't see it yet and the teaser too. I guess it's a movie adaptation of Warcraft 1 to 3 ? Or based on the timeline of all WoW extensions
>>
>>689235009
i hope so he was totally badass in the lore
>>
>>689235208
Based on Warcraft 1
>>
>>689235208
for now its warcraft 1
>>
File: GarroshHellscream.jpg (21 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
GarroshHellscream.jpg
21 KB, 600x300
>>689235235
One of my absolute favourites, and now also his son.
>>
>>689234420
That shouldn't be a problem. I can't buy the latest harry potter book and expect to understand every reference without reading the previous books first.
You shouldn't watch a warcraft movie and expect to get every reference without knowing anything about warcraft

It's a long transmedial story. Every part can't be completely separate and people are fucking crybabies for thinking so. Especially critics

Critics just want to feel special

>>689234783
money doesn't equal a good movie though
>>
>>689235208
It'll be a trilogy of Warcraft 1, Warcraft 2: Tides of War and Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos.
>>
>>689235442
thats from the WoD cinematic . I have to admit the cinematics and the movie characters look nearly identical !
>>
I would like to see more films to be honest. I really liked this film. They definitely could've done better but as a film adaption it did pretty good
>>
>>689232979
who gives a flying fuck about how chinks feel?
>>
>>689235513
its all about the hype i guess . Like you know you're definitely going to watch the next avengers movie . but you never that it MIGHT suck.

and totally agreeing with you on your statement above . some of these critics are just fuckwads with no knowledge
>>
>>689234496
Well, explaining to audience what is this big hippo, and why he isn't attacking alongisde orcs could be difficult. Later they may said that manno gave fel magic to guldan, and he spreads his blood while casting or something
>>
>>689235373
Great. I didn't play a Warcraft game, only WoW. So it gonna be a full discovery for me. I only know that Archimonde is from Warcraft 3 but don't know if Illidan is on the 2 or 1 and how he became like this.
>>
>>689235724
2edgy4me
>>
>>689232470
warcraft3's history was great, i think they should have focused on it for the whole trilogy
>>
>>689235926
Illidan also appeared in 3.
Characters from 1 and 2 are Mostly Orcs and humans, with few trolls, ogres and high elves ( Blood Elves before they changed)
>>
>>689235926
If you played WoD you should get most of it.
>>
>>689235827
possibly , but overall it was good and as a fan of the lore it didnt deviate much . so its allll goood. cant wait for sequels
>>
>>689234937

hey no fair, it went up by one percent! https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/warcraft/
>>
>>689236298
In the film it was mostly orcs and humans, some dwarves, draenei briefly (which I believe is the only race not originally in Warcraft that was in the film) and high elves briefly
>>
>>689232470
was bad felt like they didnt had the time for many things and rushed them
>>
>>689235967
It's edgy to disregard the opinions of chinese people with regard to western cinema?
>>
>>689235827
They really need to explain the legion before explaining mannoroth
>>
>>689235771
I was actually expecting the warcraft movie to suck since I was really into the warcraft lore and played all the first rts games
But I went and saw it anyway and it was way above expectations. Probably because my expectations were so low to begin with though

>>689235827
Yeah, they would also have to explain something about the burning legion too if they're gonna bring up mannoroth.
It's just too much to push into a single movie
I think it's good that they don't spoonfeed (forcefeed) every bit of info to me as a viewer. I prefer a good pacing and not be bombarded by information and backstory every single second while I watch a movie.
I understand the important parts that fel-magic is a kind of magic, it feeds on life force, it's bad, it's evil etc etc. I don't need to know every single detail about it. And if I want to, I can read up on it later.
If they drank the blood like in the original story, people are gonna wonder where it came from, then they're gonna wonder who this mannoroth is etc etc
>>
>>689232470
it was a movie for the fans, ofc it gets bad reviews from people who knows nothing about warcraft.
>>
>>689236409
The only thing i disliked is medivh. He should be more mysterious for me...

Also that Doomhammer belonged to frostwolves, but i understand this, was to clarify his connections with durotan.
>>
>>689233193
WHAT? In first war Ogrim beat Blackhand. Stormwind was DESTROYED. Guldan is wak old orc, using manipulation not ruling over everyone like a boss. Many things are off in this movie compared to the lore? What's next Stormwind Khagdar was apprentice of Medivh, didnt meet him days before killing him. Many things are off with the movies. In movies Medivh is dead, Alliance has closed portal before much of the horde passed trough. Why would Lorderon join up, why Elves, Dwarves and Gnomes? In this movie basically horde fate is sealed. I expect next movie to bi is when Thrall is alive.
>>
>>689236494
you forgot about the murloc cameo!
>>
>>689236324
I played WoW during 3 years (from the v2.2.0 to the end of 2.4.3, one week before the release of 3.0.0) and stopped it since yesterday. So I'm just at the very beginning of WoD with a demo lvl20 and priest lvl14 and not paid a subscription for the moment.
So many things has changed like the most wtf for me : We can fly everywhere in Azeroth. wtf why
>>
I enjoyed the movie a lot. FOR THE HORDE!
>>
>>689235980
we might get a 3 part for the 3rd movie considering the 3 factions, with the forsaken covered throughout the 3 films.
>>
>>689236922
Fuck up and change are two different things man
>>
>>689232470
I thought the film was good, some redcon-ing but that was bound to happen. My gf who never heard of warcraft loved the movie too, and she isn't even a gamer.
>>
>>689237158
Blizzard have kind of realised flying everywhere sucks at least until endgame which is why in WoD you can't fly until you complete an achievement. Made the expansion so much more fun...then endgame happened and there were basically no new content updates
>>
>>689232470
Was fine but I wanted less focus on the faggot humans. The scenes with the battle planing and Anduin's scenes were all really pointless and excuses to show Travis Fimmel more to the faggots who were watching the movie mostly for him, like my girlfriend. Also, the jokes were annoying. If only it had more focus on the orcs and the burning legion. Instead of humans planing and Garona crap they could show Gul'dan having dialogues with the burning legion or something more interesting like the other chieftains who were nothing but teased in some scenes.
>>
>>689236922
so true
also i think the Actor that played Khadgar was a bad choice.
>>
>>689236922
Mind telling us what differed between the original lore and the movie?
I saw the movie and liked the story, but I don't know what to compare it to
>>
>>689236922
It'll pretty much end up with the same result, it changed things but not a huge amount other then Stormwind, they're probably just gonna skip a few parts of the lore
>>
>>689232470
How would you compare it to Avatar?

Warcraft looks like a cheesier version of Avatar with Orcs.
>>
>>689236730
i think it was acceptable to change some aspects of the more complex lores of Warcraft . bringing in too many races and factions into play during the first movie would generate more confusion and i recall Fel energy does originate from the Burning Legion anyway .

I think being a Lore fan myself i enjoyed it for the easter eggs (like that sheep hex top kek) but also being able to see these characters come to life in a sense.

But imagine being someone who has never heard of warcraft . Everytime something not human or orc pops out into screen i would be like the fuck is that , the fuck is this. so they did well to prevent that
>>
File: changes.png (31 KB, 1176x500) Image search: [Google]
changes.png
31 KB, 1176x500
>>689237896
Here you go
>>
>>689238014

the only thing avatar has on this is the battleship scene
>>
critics dislike any game movie ever.

everyone ive seen talk about it tells me how it was good for a warcraft-based film, etc
>>
>>689238014
Avatar as in Airbender or Avatar as in blue monkeys?

Not nearly as shit as airbender and really nothing like Blue monkeys
>>
>>689238217
Other than the Draenei which they didn't explain whatsoever however in the context of the film you don't really need to.
>>
>>689238575
i can guarantee you non-warcraft fans be like what the fuck are those , and everytime they shout Lok tar ogar they'd also be like the fuck are they saying.
>>
>>689238259
besides the total destruction of stormwind the changes weren't really major and I can see why they would change those things for the movie actually
Not even mad/10
>>
It was excellent. But just like >>689233573 said, that kid's death meant nothing, nobody cared about it. Medivh and his damn spell channelling covered 5 minutes of the movie. Also it felt like nothing much happened, the movie only served as an intro into the series (probably trilogy). Which is why I'd say it's in the same tier as lotr (although wc has better story overall imo). I can't really judge it right now since not all parts have been filmed, but I wished the movie was at least 30 minutes longer, it was really good and it would've been better if they covered a bit more lore. All things aside, Warcraft movies will definitely be memorable.
>>
File: 1461378192803.webm (3 MB, 599x360) Image search: [Google]
1461378192803.webm
3 MB, 599x360
>>689236922
My friend works for blizz. He said they signed 3 movies, no matter how good/bad they do. There will be 3. Next move is about Arthas/lichking. I dont remember if he said they already have 3 movie planned out or not, but Arthas story is next.
>>
>>689238904
Except lok tar ogar is subtitled you fuckwit
Also why would you NEED to know what the dranei are in this context anyway? Gul'dan says they needed lifeforce to open the portal and they live in a different dimension.
How is it important to know the name of the species who are shown for like, 2 minutes before getting executed?

This is just people being crybabies for not being spoonfed every single detail right away

Like I said earlier, you can't expect to get every single reference when jumping into a 20 year old franchise for the first time
And if they packed info about every single detail into the movie it would've been a shit movie because of the ruined pacing
>>
>>689239917
My dad works for blizzard and he says it's gonna be about illidan and that he will ban you
Also he is a GM in game and gave me a million gold
>>
>>689239917
Your dad sounds about as gay as you. I'm just trying to let it be known that Arthas is next. So hopefully it fucking rocks. I'd hate to see them fuck up such a good story line.
>>
>>689233142
>Alot of the critics that rated had no clue about the actual warcraft story from what I read.
You realize that the story was completely wrong for the lore right
>>
>>689240654
Except for the part about stormwind being destroyed I wouldn't say completely wrong.
The changes they made were pretty insignificant in the big picture and I for one can see why they made the changes for the movie to work better
>>
>>689233502
if we're talking about fan service then what about the new star wars? hmmmmm
>>
>>689234557

you know none of those movies got bad reviews, right?
>>
>>689240654
only major difference was the bit with medhiv but i don't think that is a big deal in the big picture of things
>>
>>689241337
stormwind was destroyed, so nope

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Stormwind_City#First_War

http://wow.gamepedia.com/First_War#The_second_siege_of_Stormwind_Keep_and_the_fall_of_the_kingdom

know the lore before you try to act like an authority on it
>>
>>689242302
>Except for the part about stormwind being destroyed I wouldn't say completely wrong.
As in you know, it wasn't destroyed in the movie. But it was in the original lore. So except for that part it wasn't completely wrong

How do you manage to misinterpret this?
And get over yourself, you're no authority over the lore either. Blizzard who is responsible for the movie is the authority and it was they who decided to change it
>>
>>689232470
Jesus--the first 30 minutes sucked. Got better after that--but still. Plus, a few of the actors really sucked. That guy who played the son--holy fucking shitballs was that guy bad.
>>
>>689243193
what was so bad about the first 30 minutes?
>>
As someone who doesn't know shit about the lore, I enjoyed it. Never got into Warcraft but I play hearthstone so I kept trying to make the connections and my friend told me it's a super prologue. It was kinda slow at times but I liked the storyline.
>>
Didn't Medivh get Garona preggers in the lore? They kind of fucked that up.
>>
>>689243341
Boring as fuck and jumped all over the place
>>
>>689232470

>>689234937
/thread
>>
>>689232470
I liked it.
I enjoyed it, I enjoyed the plot, the action and thought the CGI was used very well.
The dialogue wasn't exactly "spiffy" and there were only really four characters with more than one dimension, which isn't that bad.
For me 7,5/10
>>
enjoyable, but majorly different from already established lore.
>>
>>689243193
That guy who played the young mage was no Daniel Day Lewis
>>
>>689243480
This doesn't really answer anything
Starting to think you just wanna be different from the mainstream opinions, snowflake
>>
>>689243698
The mainstream opinion is that the movie blew chunks. I at least liked a great deal of it. Really don't care what you think of me.
>>
>>689243379
it's not a prologue... it's literally the lore from the first game. your friend doesn't know anything about warcraft lore.
>>689243421
I don't know what happens in the movie, but in the lore they have a brief affair that results in a child which is part of warcraft extended lore. after this garona is part of the force that defeats Medivh (killed by Khadgar if I remember correctly).
>>
>>689232470
i'm seeing it in the next few days!

but let's be honest, we all really wanted a Lich King movie ;(
>>
>>689244288
Medivh dies in the movie. If they fucked I must have blinked.
>>
>>689232470
It's a shit movie based on a shit game. Enjoy being forever alone.
>>
>>689244621
>the warcraft games were shit
stay pleb
>>
>>689232470
I heard it was decent.
>>
>>689239917
If this is true, which I doubt, but if it is, then it is going to be the next Transformers movies
>>
>>689234937
literally "it's a movie based on a best seller videogame so we know it's bad". get fucked rottentomatoes
>>
>>689244288

I'm gunna tell my friend you said that and he's gunna be mad
>>
>>689234557
Kek.
Gladiator & Pulp Fiction? Those I'm old enough to know that they got pretty awsome reviews.
>>
>>689245448
Literally all of those movies got really good reviews for the most part. You're an autist.
>>
>>689235513

you misunderstood what i was saying

when they make a game based movie the odd reference is fine but typically it is 70-80% stuff that only someone that were already into the lore would understand just look at the fucking mess that is the resident evil movies the first one was okay took its time explained a few things the second one was a little more involved references to nemesis and such fine 3rd film onward they gave up and stopped giving a shit weather you follow it or not

also you said that if you buy the latest harry potter book you cant expect to understand every reference because you haven't read the previous books first

fine that's totally true...but this is the first warcraft film...do you see what im getting at here
>>
>>689244288
>>689245283

He said Warcraft 1 and 2 count as prologues to him
>>
>>689244823
>implying warcraft isn't a haven for neckbeards
That fedora looks bad on you son.
>>
>>689232470
it pulled a george lucas and got to caught up in story building. assumed audiences who didnt know/play games couldnt follow orcs get tricked into becoming rage monster and human wizard got turned evil as well
>>
>>689233582
Wrong. Chinese are the most sophisticated movie audience in the world.
You haven't done a single fucking minute of research, have you?
You just read this thread and wrote the first stereotypical shit you could find inside that infested little niggerbrain of yours and proceeded to slap the living hell out of your keyboard just to fulfil the keyboardwarrior inside of you who hates china.
FUCK, SUMMER IS HERE GUYS
SUMMER IS HERE
>>
>>689246045

>triggered

also >ifoundthechink.gif
>>
File: thats all.jpg (199 KB, 550x278) Image search: [Google]
thats all.jpg
199 KB, 550x278
I have to say about that.
>>
File: Thrall.jpg (196 KB, 681x553) Image search: [Google]
Thrall.jpg
196 KB, 681x553
solid movie. enjoyed it. fuck the haters. for the horde!
>>
File: 76eaylp.jpg (40 KB, 691x426) Image search: [Google]
76eaylp.jpg
40 KB, 691x426
>>689234163
>>
Film was pretty good but the war council scene was a bit shit. No real introduction to the elves or ambassadors from Lordaeron.
>>
>>689232470
who the fuck cares.
are elfchicks there hot, though?
>>
File: Im American.jpg (218 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
Im American.jpg
218 KB, 600x431
And i support this meme.
>>
I never played the game. I thought it was a decent swords and sorcery flick
>>
File: Shitlord.jpg (53 KB, 880x482) Image search: [Google]
Shitlord.jpg
53 KB, 880x482
The elves looked like complete shit. The orcs and dwarfs were fantastic though.
>>
>>689247417
One is in a scene briefly but not really a good view.
>>
File: Elf Tits.jpg (53 KB, 743x470) Image search: [Google]
Elf Tits.jpg
53 KB, 743x470
>>689247417
>>
>>689236922
they did this on purpose tard it was so that people couldn't predict the outcome of it and it'd be interesting
>>
File: bernie.jpg (566 KB, 1200x1496) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
566 KB, 1200x1496
>>689246799
>>
>>689235724
Blizzdrones. They always come up with "b-but it made a good amount of money!".
>>
File: True.jpg (36 KB, 458x467) Image search: [Google]
True.jpg
36 KB, 458x467
>>689248343
>>
>tfw no gay blood elf handsome bf to cum inside of me every night then fall asleep in his arms

WHY EVEN LIVE?
>>
>>689232470
Agreed.
>>
File: Wat Fuck.jpg (58 KB, 651x525) Image search: [Google]
Wat Fuck.jpg
58 KB, 651x525
>>689248696
>>
>>689232470
it was only alright if you know about the game/lore

imagine if you knew nothing about the game

it would make no fucking sense
>>
>>689232470
it was shit
>>
File: 1465536461521.jpg (56 KB, 382x358) Image search: [Google]
1465536461521.jpg
56 KB, 382x358
>>689248696
>>
>>689247837
>>689248180
oh god this looks awful
>>
Was a good fantasy type movie. I like the soundtrack.
>>
File: 1465624029490.jpg (418 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1465624029490.jpg
418 KB, 2048x1152
>>689249248
>>689249156
>>689248937
>>689232470

the cringiest movie i've watched

that fat wizard guy fag with a dirty stash is a representation of all wow players

it was interesting to say the least but then they just started mumbling some stupid sounding words saying shoo sha mama lala ding dong bing bong

Then there's this guy whose name is medith but he's not even indian

like wtf???
>>
>>689232979
This movie seemed pretty stupid to be honest
https://youtu.be/9DsaAwvoegw
>>
>>689249741
Bet youre a batman v superman fan.
>>
File: 3ogdsy.jpg (42 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
3ogdsy.jpg
42 KB, 407x405
>>689249156
>>
File: warcraft-movie-poster-garona.jpg (244 KB, 790x1251) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-movie-poster-garona.jpg
244 KB, 790x1251
would you eat her green pussy though?
>>
I really quite liked it
>>
Never played the game, so I had no expectations. It was really slow, and hard to follow for like the first half, but the action scenes mostly made up for it. I could've done for more orc on orc fighting, personally. Not bad, but wouldn't see it again
>>
File: stop.png (130 KB, 500x199) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
130 KB, 500x199
>>689235442
>>
>>689250554
All day long.
>>
File: Brofist.jpg (176 KB, 591x443) Image search: [Google]
Brofist.jpg
176 KB, 591x443
>>689251655
>>
File: my first.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
my first.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
>>689250791
get an account and play.
>>
>>689245617
wot
either this is bait or you are really bad at reading comprehension
>>
>>689248214
they will probably save stormwind being evacuated for tides of darkness.
>>
File: 1465774607059.png (236 KB, 595x385) Image search: [Google]
1465774607059.png
236 KB, 595x385
>>
File: 1465774891090.jpg (26 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1465774891090.jpg
26 KB, 500x417
>>
File: 1465769689662.jpg (148 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
1465769689662.jpg
148 KB, 816x979
>>
File: 1465770112727.jpg (254 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1465770112727.jpg
254 KB, 894x894
>>
>>689232470
You /b/ kids know fucking dick. Movie was garbage, worse than a sci-fi channel original.

You you disagree you are younger than 20 or are stuck in arrested development.
>>
>>689232470
Did you see it in theaters or torrents? Would you be willing to part ways with the in-game code that comes with your ticket?
>>
>>689232470
>689232470
Expected nothing but shit even after playing the games for years.

Enjoyed it and went with a friend that had no context. He thought it was pretty good and would go see the next one.
>>
File: yoda-main.jpg (79 KB, 1600x753) Image search: [Google]
yoda-main.jpg
79 KB, 1600x753
>>689246799
awww baby green Jesus
>>
>>689253458
>kids
>>
File: 1351799277262.jpg (24 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
1351799277262.jpg
24 KB, 460x351
>>689253458
>worse than a sci-fi channel original
>>
>>689253377
You lost?
>>
File: dur dur hur dur.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dur dur hur dur.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>689255206
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.