[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And yet again we have a national tradgedy because racist, old,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15
File: gun cartoon 2.jpg (42 KB, 736x510) Image search: [Google]
gun cartoon 2.jpg
42 KB, 736x510
And yet again we have a national tradgedy because racist, old, angry, irrelevant, WHITE, stupid men block any real effort to curtail gun violence.

Pathetic. Its 2016 we should be better than this.
>>
File: gun.jpg (52 KB, 290x163) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
52 KB, 290x163
>>
Well said OP. my prayers are with the true Americans hurt by this event: the lgbt community and the Muslim community who will have to endure renewed hate attacks.

The NRA faggots don't even deserve to be called human
>>
Right on, anyone who rushes out to buy a gun in light of a tragedy like this has nothing worth defending inside them
>>
>>689197282
Do you have any idea how hard it is to amend the Constitution of the United States of America?
>>
>>689198744

Do you have any idea how hard it is to see loved ones and children die to gun violence across America?

We did it before, to end slavery, to end sexism in voting. And in 2016 its time to end mass killings.
>>
>>689197282
or we could just ban islam
>>
>>689198899
Maybe we should just curb our import of terror
>>
>>689199200
>>689199516

Ouch, almost got cut on that edge.
>>
>>689199594
Almost got a tumor from that cancer.
>>
>>689199594
Good job being retarded
>>
>>689197282
criminals dont follow crimes and gun violence would only make it worse
the underlying premise of humans being distorted through unnatural occurances/restrictions on the algorithm/script/experiment ETC of; prohibition. derails everything

either its illegal or the law isnt
>jurisprudence
>>
File: nice duck.jpg (208 KB, 510x624) Image search: [Google]
nice duck.jpg
208 KB, 510x624
>be anti-religious
>get called edgy because of fedora meme
>religious people keep going on mass killings
>>
>>689197282
I'm so sadden by this news. I plan on visiting my local mosque and, if they allow me the honour, apologising for the reaction to this event. What must these poor people think of our country?
>>
>"YEA GUYS LET'S MAKE GUNS ILLEGAL SO NOBODY CAN GET THEM!"
>"YOU MEAN LIKE THE TIME WE MADE DRUGS ILLEGAL AND NOBODY HAS ACCESS TO THEM ANYMORE?"
>"YEA JUST LIKE THAT!"
>>
>>689199893

Of course criminials don't follow the law. That is why it is IMPERATIVE we restrict access to guns in the 21st century. Its not the 1700s any more. We don't live on the frontier and need guns to survive any more.
>>
>>689198059
So a muslim extremist kills 50 people and im supposed to feel bad for muslims and blame the gun instead? You have officially hit a new low of stupidity
>>
You realize he was a Muslim with Afghani parents, right?

And he was on the FBI watchlist for recently pledging loyalty to ISIS
>>
>>689200088
HAHA hardly far from anywhere near a desirable society there are still critical failures open ur eyes u autistic retarded cunt

( i dont mean this as an ad hominom i mean you are genuinely through your ignorance to instances such as my life which i dont owe you of explanation in this format that you are a delayer and inhibiotr)
of course we need guns. to kill people like you, those that have wronged me, muslims, females, queers etc
>>
>>689200210

anyone posting that here is baiting/trying to be "ironic"
>>
>>689197282
If you don't like it, leave. Move to france.
>>
>>689200088
You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Here's a tip, no amount of banning or restricted access to guns will stop gun violence. Criminals don't follow the law, that's what makes them criminals. A motivated criminal WILL have access to guns regardless of what your crying for.
>>
>>689200210
if you can find a headline of a muslim punching 50 people to death in a night, i'd love to see it
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 674x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 674x501
Cenk Uygar called, he wants all if you Redditors back to TYT's subreddit, hurry!
>>
File: current year 2.jpg (62 KB, 599x487) Image search: [Google]
current year 2.jpg
62 KB, 599x487
>>
>>689200465
so what ur saying is we need smarter breeding patterns and to kill off all the older more redundant versions and models that are causing the critical failures and perpetuating the roadblocks to progress, senicide? i like the cut of ur jib anon.
>>
File: current year 3.png (281 KB, 1255x636) Image search: [Google]
current year 3.png
281 KB, 1255x636
>>
File: current year 4.jpg (76 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
current year 4.jpg
76 KB, 780x520
>>
File: current year.jpg (27 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
27 KB, 300x298
>>
check out what calander the muslims use its like 800 years behind the christian which again is 800 years behind roman kings. just saiyan
>>
>>689200285

right, let's stereotype him based on race and religion, so more muslim teenagers are isolated from society and forced into extremism.

This harm done to the LGBT community today was done by a young man who was driven to extremism by isolation, most likely by islamophobia. People who stroke the flames of hate, like Trump, even if not pulling the trigger, are causing these events.

But to your point, socially isolated 20 somethings are not going to have access to the black market guns. Drug dealers and such might, but those people are not mass shooters.

Are you going to tell me Adam Lanza could have bought ANYTHING on the black market?
>>
File: 1452212821065.jpg (78 KB, 610x400) Image search: [Google]
1452212821065.jpg
78 KB, 610x400
It's all the NRA's fault that a fanatic killed people. This kind of thing would never happen in a gun-free country like France.
>>
>>689200574
How bout a muslim killing 50 people with a bomb?

Would that make you shut up?
>>
>>689200840
But sandniggers seem to be the only people who resort to senseless violence and murder sprees when confronted with issues or ideas they don't like. They're subhuman.
>>
>>689200840
keep defending crazies by blaming others. That's been working so far
>>
>>689197282

I know this is b8, but fuck it.

No matter how many laws you pass, amendments you push through, or tightening of the border you do fully automatic guns will always be here.

They will be shipped, smuggled, milled or even 3D printed soon enough. If you outlaw things the black market for them grows. Please stop thinking the government can preserve your little innocence bubble; it simply cannot.
>>
>>689200840
Your shooter was a registered Democrat. He could have got his weapon from the Obama gun walking program that gave cartels assault weapons so they could machine-gun children. We know many of the machine gun military assault weapons made it back into the us.
>>
As a white male, I realise the burden is on me to mend relations with my Muslim neighbours. It is, after all, my people's fault this tragedy happened. My wife will be bent over on our bed with her ass spread. Any Muslim wishing to partake may violently stuff their gloriously halal cocks into her vagina and anus. I hope this can help ease the pain my people have caused.
>>
>>689201021
Then it wasn't because of the gun, it was because he was msulim
>>
>>689200840
His own father said he saw two men kissing in Miami and he was infuriated by it.

But no, rational human beings that recognize the causes of these things are the problem, not the actual people who perpetrate them.

>Are you going to tell me Adam Lanza could have bought ANYTHING on the black market?

Uh, yeah, why not? If anything he could have bought shit through Tor.
>>
>Muslim commits atrocity
>"Hmm, how can I blame this on white people?"
Fuck off, SJW.
>>
>block any real effort to curtail gun violence.

Okay. So, what do we do when Gun Violence turns into Knife Violence? Or Bomb Violence? Or Car Violence?

As the UK has shown, banning shit don't stop shit. You can fucking ban pointy knives all you want, that doesn't stop chavs from fucking shiving you for wearing the wrong shoes on their street.
>>
>>689198899
The war over slavery was way longer and violent than a few shootings a year
>>
>>689197282
Because gun laws will stop criminals from getting guns.
Yeah, because rape being illegal stops rapists.
>>
File: gr8.gif (856 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
gr8.gif
856 KB, 320x240
>>689201309
>machine gun military assault weapons

What the fuck? Kys
>>
File: irony.jpg (74 KB, 599x438) Image search: [Google]
irony.jpg
74 KB, 599x438
>>689200574
I once heard this conspiracy theory that a bunch of Muslims used box-cutters and a few commercial jets to kill thousands of people in America, but it's just a sketchy conspiracy theory so who knows.
>>
>>689200991
I also blame Trump and Fox. Before them there was no gun violence, or really violence of any kind.
>>
>>689197282
>And yet again we have a national tradgedy because racist, old, angry, irrelevant, WHITE, stupid men block any real effort to curtail gun violence.

A MUSLIM killed 50 FAGGOTS and you blame white men? And you think its a tragedy?

The US needs more control over muslims if this incident leads to that its a silver lining. We now have 50 less degenerates spreading Aids and who knows what else around our community.

This mudslime earned his 72 virgins.

The only thing pathetic around here is you, get your pussy ass back to tumblr where it belongs.
>>
>>689200574
How about mulsims killing over 3000 people with two planes? Or killing with suicide bombings? Or the beheadings? Did frances strict gun laws prevent that attack? A person intent on killing a large group of people will succeed regardless of what tool they use to reach their goal. He could have easily reached the same goal with some fertilizer and diesel fuel. He actually chose the more expensive option. Again it is the the tools fault. It is the person who uses it.
>>
File: liberals complaining.gif (1 MB, 260x308) Image search: [Google]
liberals complaining.gif
1 MB, 260x308
>>689197282
>>
>>689197282
>Dude buys illegal guns off the black market
>Hurr durr we need gun control now!
The gun he used is already illegal. What do we do now, make it more illegal-er?
>>
>>689200088
How is it that no one on /b knows this guy was a security guard? He passed the background checks and wanted to be a cop. Who watched the watchmen you ahistorical faggot?

And while I'm on point here, the solution is simple; we arm teh gheys.
>>
>>689201469
Your point would be better if you used a better slang term that was more common instead of chav. I have no clear indication of the lowlife non white race you are speaking about
>>
>>689201770
>>689201770

HE WAS UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION BEFORE YOUR DUMB CUNT

We should ban anyone who has been under FBI investigation from owning guns. That would take care of 90% of the cp clickers on /b/
>>
File: afghan-family_mourning.jpg (9 KB, 290x308) Image search: [Google]
afghan-family_mourning.jpg
9 KB, 290x308
At least 30 members of an Afghan wedding party were killed and many more wounded when a U.S. plane bombed a village in the central province of Uruzgan today ...

It's called Karma you fucking inbreds, your leaders have been invading the middle east for decades now, how much carnage are you ignorant of?

You think these 50 fags have it bad? Wait until they are judged by Christ.
>>
File: 1464747700468.png (153 KB, 382x597) Image search: [Google]
1464747700468.png
153 KB, 382x597
>>689197282
And how would you "curtail" gun violence, lib? Make a tricky registration process? They'll buy illegal guns. Ban guns for domestic ownership? They'll buy illegal guns. No, the safest thing you can do to stop gun violence is stop granting fucked up youths fame you media cuck.
>>
>>689201520
Whoa, you're sounding crazy now. According to the all knowing internets, George Bush and the Easter Bunny faked the whole thing. They were trying to make the world think Muslims were violent and irrational.
>>
File: innocentfreedomfighter.jpg (215 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
innocentfreedomfighter.jpg
215 KB, 1024x765
>>689201520
Now that's WAY out there. No way people would believe some shit like that right?

Oh, wait. People actually think the Cold War is over and don't realize Korea, Veitnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc was really about Russia.

Stop with conspiracies, please. Everyone knows it was a 5 eyes plan to show how a Muslim country could be converted to democracy. (E;G NATO controlled)
>>
>>689200210
+1000000
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.