[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did this game go to shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 28
File: leagueoflegends_4723732_lrg.jpg (33 KB, 450x238) Image search: [Google]
leagueoflegends_4723732_lrg.jpg
33 KB, 450x238
why did this game go to shit
>>
honestly the community ruined it and the changes made to the game are too centered around professional play making plat and below no fun.
>>
Personally I think it's because the balance is way out of control
>>
>>689145294
how many seasons did you play and when did it turn shit?
>>
>>689145153

Is it dying? Havent played or followed the scene since February/March
>>
The irony is that because the game was so popular it went to shit. Now the community is cancer, the players feel utterly disconnected from the company save for those that take the game seriously, and new content is only making the game more and more difficult to balance and make fun. I quit months ago, couldn't be happier with the other games I play. Fuck League.
>>
>>689145153
Pay to win. Put 1000 usd into this game and tell me that you won't move up the fucking ranks.
>>
>>689145153
It was always shit
>>
The community was the downfall to the game because everyone nowadays has hyper-autism and can't play simple champs. roles. etc.
>>
>>689145562
what u play now?
>>
>>689145658

As a gamer I stretch out for many genre's, though I prefer RPGs and dungeon-crawlers. GW2, Path of Exile, Overwatch, just to name a few. I'm much happier and enjoy myself 10000x more than playing that cancer game
>>
Imbalance issues, the game gets more and more casual friendly and fails to give that competitive aspect that other mobas have.you may fuck som1 in the ass lane phase but they will win 9/10 if they teleport somewhere else and leech exp and gold.
>>
>>689145153
No comms set this game up for failure. The community is 1000 years behind compared to other competitive games because everyone has to type to eachother to communicate.
>>
>>689145437
not sure, ive been on and off for a while with it, since i started it really, but since around late season 4 and early season 5 it became shit for me at least, but are you asking because you want to start playing or because youve already played it, if you are asking cuz u want to play it, dont its not fun anymore
>>
>>689145153
i like it. its fun
>>
>>689145153
Because it's shit with its shitty community. DEWTA > LUL
>>
>>689145909
i can agree with you, still i always go back to LoL until i gtt pissed of by my ranked games and the people i play with in that community
>>
What riot fails to realize is that a game is impossible to balance if you keep throwing in more shit! An imbalanced game is not fun, no matter what shitty game mode or sale you release. The sad part is that they still make ubsurd money from streamers, pros, and micros so we won't see the end of this shit hole game for quite some time.
>>
>>689146144
nah man, started late season 2. Season 3 was best imo. it was way mroe balanced. now when someone like darius gets fed he can solo carry.
no skill needed anymore
>>
>>689146294
Dota community is also getting shitter. Now I often see people flaming opponents. Flaming teammates is quite normal in every sport, but flaming opponents after you win is fucking cancerous.
>>
Honestly MOBA is kind of a trash genre nowadays. People just don't like it. How is that paragon game even doing?
>>
>>689146536
the original champs were enough for about 2 years after that they startet to add champs monthly one more insane than the other, its ridiculous
>>
>>689146536
yeah, i mean darius has always been a good pick tho, its just now the games is too team reliant and with all the autistic 12 year old fucks who want to play zed and be faker and shit they killsteal and dont share kills to distirbute power through the team and they dont go for objectives, they only care about K/D. The only way to play is to play someone who can help the entire team, like a top laner and use tp for roams.
>>
>>689146119
this...
>>
What do you mean go? It was always shit.
>>
>>689146119
this....
>>
lol was never really fun. People played it to be competitive and get better at something.Getting adrenaline from plays and clos fight.The game was still fun at the begining if you were premade
>>
>>689145294
this. community was always shit, but when the filthy casuals and brazillians started outnumbering the good players 10000 to 1, it became unbearable to play. The only way that game is even remotely fun is if you group que, but its impossible to group que when everyone quits out of frustration of how shitty the game has gotten.

Also the new mechanics suck donkey dick. They made the game so tank meta its retarded. You used to be able to make an AD carry and melt people in 2 seconds. Now they just get ass raped by all the over HP flooded top 10 classes that everyone plays. theres no variety anymore cuz most of the classes are nerfed into oblivion and cant compete against the high HP shielding classes like morgana
>>
It's been shit ever since I started maining Azir.
>>
I play since season 2 and I still enjoy the game like I did back then. If somebody flames I just mute him and nothing more. Flaming was always a thing in every online game why r u surprised?
>>
>>689145624
you're a mong whos never played league - 1000 usd wouldn't get you any advantage except looking cool.
>>
>>689147196
Found the lol fag.
>>
>>689147031
+1
>>
>>689145562
This 100% same reason i quit WoW. It was like every month here was new DLC and everything had to be changed and rechanged to accomodate the shity new stuff.

I dont care that league is putting out new champs. I care that one comes out every fucking month. What are they going to do in 5 years? There will be 500 fucking champions. Its bad enough the last one is a mix of other champs abilities with different graphics.
>>
>>689145294
"plat and below"
just get good faggot
>>
>>689147031
I agree. Most people seem to think the league community is bad, but it's the same with most competitive games
>>
>>689145153
It hasn't gone shit, it just hasn't gone different from what it was, and that is the problem. Same old shit as before just now the meta/ play stile is even more forced than it used to.
Also tribunal is still 100% not working.
Started 2. season.
>>
https://youtu.be/VjzgbZL12VI
Dunkey nails it in this vid
>>
>>689147031
The only thing that changed is the usual one. The meta. Now in every game u always see a Graves, a Yasuo, a Fizz, a Katarina, a Zed, an Ezreal. Back then it was totally different.
>>
>>689145153
remove reporting
remove tribunal
remove leaver buster/penalty

i had a main account "banned" for nothing, that signed this companys fate, including overhead financier. you wrote your own fate.
/anarchism
>>
>>689147528
Same here. TBC and WotLK were the only expansions with some decent content added to them, and really made the game better. Cataclysm shortened the game play and soon after it game became shit. They overdid it, adding worgen and goblins (who are neutral) as playable races.

Lol lacks originality. I feel that there are pairs of carry champions who are literally identical to each other. The same goes for some "assassin" champs, that's why I started playing support exclusively because everything else became boring and even supports have been turned to shit. So yeah, I stay away from league now.
>>
>>689145294
under plat normal games are full tryharding, I agree with the no fun part
>>
>>689146119
Isn't there a microphone support in game?
>>
>>689148120
It is ore forced than it used to, and that makes the game boring. And community is slaves to this, because you get an afk and shitloads of flame even if you take a la premade voli/ singed bot. It does not matter. YOU HAVE TO HAVE ADC AND SUPPORT BOTLANE...
WTF.
Everything used to go, as long as it worked... also they have changed the meta so much that something else is hard to work also, which is shit.
>>
>>689146119

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgqjiw-wN1o
>>
>>689147528
goddamn reading this just brought it all back to me why i quit. the shit tier overpowered new champs they release every month to sell to rich kids with mommy and daddys credit cards, so they can feel OP and cool and talk shit on everyone else not playing the broken OP champ. Then eventually that champ gets nerfed and you have to buy the NEW new op champ to wtfpwn everyone with. Eventually all the old champs just become garbage that cant compete against the new broken game mechanics, and thats perfectly ok with Riot because they dont give a rats ass. Their devs only care about the champs they main, and fuck everyone else. Who gives a fuck if they nerfed every single aspect of Twitch into oblivion. They dont main him

I dunno why they dont just go and delete all the old champs. They clearly hate them and want noone to play them anyways

>>689148538
they made the meta so its completely not fun. basically if you dont play some champ wtih overbloated HP, you dont stand a fucking chance in the beginning. they just keep poking you to death and no matter what you do, their hp bar barely moves. its garbage. the game is garbage. no balance whatsoever
>>
>>689148538
This. I hate it when people bitch about not going adc+supp on bot lane, especially when I queue with a couple of buddies and we know what we're doing but fucking idiots rage at us all the time.
>>
>>689148908
Or you can just... play Garen
>>
File: lmao.png (83 KB, 487x619) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
83 KB, 487x619
>>689145153
game is filled with safe space cancer
>perm banned last night
>>
>>689149338
Well its quite tiring playing games in a row and finding that in EVERY SINGLE ONE there are retarded flamers. Hey, I'm not a good player and I know it, I dont brag about muh skillz, so if I make a mistake, dont "GG NOOB FUCKIN REPROT FF 20".
>>
>>689149729
I was playing a 5s normal you fucking faggot, enjoy your stay in silver
>>
>>689148491
No. You can send 3 alerts to players by cliking the mouse, some people use teamspeak or skype, but that and the chat is all. I think is enough, like, in CS you can handle fairly well without mic
>>
>>689149338
This is why league is cancer. Theyre trying to enforce their nazi fascist safe space agenda on us all and its not working. Trying to social engineer millions of people to stop cussing in a competitive video game is the dumbest fucking thing ever. People have been cussing while playing games since games were fucking invented 1000s of years ago. These horse cock eating fag fucks think they can just come along and tell online gamers to stop cussing or speaking their minds to people that are clearly fucking them over. Its a joke. Its a serious fucking joke.
>>
>>689149338
pretty sure you'd get banned from most game for that
>>
>>689149890
Well you just proved me right, thanks. I understand if you get mad at a ranked promo if someone trolls or fails miserably. But in a normal game why the fuck should none give a fuck? Why wont people just relax and play and "whatever, man"? Do you rage and beat your friends when you lose at tekken? Do you assault someone who wins you at rock paper scissors?
>>
>>689149729
if you suck, dont play ranked. its simple as that dude. stop bringing people down with your shit playing and you wont get flamed. if you cant even handle regular 5s, then go play ARAM or PVE.

Thats my biggest gripe with this garbage game. its been out for over 5+ years now and they barely have any maps. I think the main reason is because they know they dont have enough players to split the ques between too many maps plus they know everytime they release something dope, everyones going to quit normals because normal 5s sucks fat fucking cock and everyones tired of it. the least they could do is come up with some new fucking scenery for 5's. seeing the same goddamn map for years got beyond tiring. i literally couldnt even que it anymore unless they were doing that rapid shit that kicked ass
>>
>>689149729
>>689149990
>>689150171
guise its a joke
>>
>>689150171
thats in team chat with friends, ill screen grab the rest for you faggots
>>
>>689149990
But its not competitive or shit. You are playing a normal game in low elo, and people treats you like is the final world championship match.
>>
>>689150321
they should just ban bad players from being able to que PVP 5's. If you get reported as a bad player too much, then youre forced to go play more PVE till you learn the game with only ARAM open as an option. problem solved
>>
>>689149338
You don't get perma banned for 1 offense shit head. I'm pretty toxic and I've never so much as had a mute before. The worst I've gotten was a warning acknowledging that I might want to chill. You probably rage in every game shitter. Go fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 6nYWPrf.png (186 KB, 406x382) Image search: [Google]
6nYWPrf.png
186 KB, 406x382
>>689149338
My nigga, i got perma too on my main acc for flaming and now on my smurf just yesterday 10 chat restriction games
>>
>>689145153

Always been shit.
>>
>>689150401
then your friends are the safe spacers if theyve reported you
>>
>>689150481
screen grab your ranked before you start talking please kiddo
>>
Aggressive sjw bullshit being implemented. Cant even say fuck you without getting banned.
>>
>>689150321
I wont stop playing because Im bad. Not until my win/lose ratio is 1/1. I even tell others sometimes "Hey dont expect miracles, Im gonna play decently and caredully" But people still rages when losing. Or if they wont, the opponents will.
I understand that a troll in a ranked is a fucking cancer. But seems like people there cant chill ever.
>>
>>689150529
chat restrictions was abysmal. some guy is trolling and you tell him to stop. they ban you for being negative. some guy is playing like dogshit and you try to help him but instead he just acts like a fucking 5 year old throwing a tantrum and then you respond to his temper tantrum: BAM YOURE BANNED AGAIN.

i got tired of it and stopped queing then just eventually stopped playing. theyve lost so much money over this chat ban system. I used to actually spend money to buy skins n shit until they put that automated system in. i like everyone else was eventually just fed up with playing a gimped account and stopped spending anything at all
>>
File: screen cap1.png (60 KB, 455x543) Image search: [Google]
screen cap1.png
60 KB, 455x543
>>689150567
normal game where my top lane said he would run it mid since i took his champion
>>
File: screen cap 2.png (49 KB, 456x545) Image search: [Google]
screen cap 2.png
49 KB, 456x545
>>689150782
>>
I'm not sure as I'm a fairly new player but by far the biggest problem for me is just how stupid players are.
If they feed, they continue to face check the enemy laner, they refuse to ward, they refuse to look at minimap, and they refuse to focus on an objective when its easily available.

Granted this is my first season and I got put into bronze II, but I doubt this will get much better until later ranks. I dont see the point in swimming through this frustration
>>
>>689150481
Bitch shut the fuck up, you just got lucky as i was flaming and being racist every game still only fucking warnings for 3 years, ant then they reacted and banned me forever, so you just wait u lul shit
>>
>>689150681
dont worry. its the death of them. theyve lost so many millions of players because of it. they will never divulge just how bad theyre actually doing, but its pretty bad, and its not just cuz the game is old. its cuz people got fed up and quit over bad game mechanics, bad community, and the sjw banning system that lets the bad community get away with murder
>>
>>689150669
>go kill yourself
What part of that didn't you understand?
>>
File: simpsons gag.jpg (36 KB, 310x400) Image search: [Google]
simpsons gag.jpg
36 KB, 310x400
>>689145153
Dota 2 was finally released so all the good players left.
>>
>>689150838
and if you are crying about kids flaming there is literally a mute option, i don't feed nor do i troll in my ranked games. but hurrrr ur right br0 toxic players r bad players ;(((((
>>
File: a9c.png (238 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
a9c.png
238 KB, 610x457
>>689150838
>>689150782
>>
>>689150905
As an old player, the thing I noticed the most is peoples lack of empathy to help that player so the team can win. Youre only as good as your weakest link and if you got some guy thats having trouble leveling like that, you need to support him until he gets his shit together. But instead, people just say 'fuck that guy hes getting no help', then leave them to feed or get ganked over and over or lose the lane and the enemy wins.

Also the lack of a decent tutorial is a huge problem. None of those issues are covered in the tutorial.
>>
File: 20160523_143055.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160523_143055.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
The way riot cunts tries to balance this game is by making everybody op.
>>
>>689145153
It's always been shit
>>
>>689151003
atleast could have tried googling a diamond account to cover up your silver ;(
>>
dunkey quit
>>
>>689150906
You're actually retarded
The ban system works in a way where it's like a meter that decreases over time . If I don't rage every game then that meter will never reach the point where I get banned for it or even muted. You rage every other game and that's why you get banned. I've been playing since season 2 and the most I've gotten is 1 warning. If you're so childish that you have no control over your emotions, then just mute everyone and drag your chat box off the screen.
>>
>>689151234
theres trolls in every division. the only way to avoid them is finding players that arnt retards and queing as a group. this games single player que is the worst thing in the history of gaming as a whole. its like running backwards through a corn field naked
>>
File: 1465257332977.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465257332977.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
>>689151179
And if I have my hands full with my laner? Multiple lanes feeding? Every other game of picking troll picks like Jinx support or whatever?
It goes on and on. It might be an intelligence issue with some of these players because they seem unable to learn a lesson.
>>
the way banning worked on dota1 bored aussie was a third party custom list that each player could add banned account names too that would disclude them from the matchmaking system/warning if they approach

this is the right mentality

you and your game is cancer
>>
>>689151451
I've started working on being more of a team player and buying pinkwards and roaming to ward. Asking players to buy wards usually doesnt work very well and some even tell me to fuck off.
Am I not enough of a team player?
>>
>>689151383
That's actually not how it works at all. Once you get slapped with a warning/ban youre permanantly marked. You literally have to talk or the system keeps you flagged because it 'doesnt see changed behavior' and thinks youre just trying to dodge bans by being silent. Who ever created this shit is a sadistic fuck. i literally made an account just to test the system. didnt talk through any games. still got hit with a ban. people were just reporting me because they didnt like my play style or i wouldnt do what they said. theyre literally letting trolls run the entire game filing false reports against people
>>
>>689151451
It's mathematically proven that there's no such thing as Elo hell. You're the only factor when it comes to winning. If you say that you always get trolls then you can essentially assume that everyone else is a troll except for you. That means that the enemy team will effectively have 5 trolls where as your team should only have 4; unless of course, you are the troll.
>>
File: hermione02.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
hermione02.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
the only way to win these games are not to play

i jest. anyway, it may seem drastic but banning people that spam shit in chat instead of them just muting, not responding and keep playing is probably the only way to make things better
>>
>>689151782
So I have to expect to carry a game. Its rare when I feed. I dont even lose lane often.
>>
>>689149990
same in fucking Smite, I got perm banned for racism after 4 years of playing
>>
>>689151674
I say nigger or something along those lines probably every 4 games.
>>
>>689151451
Thats why you pick a good roam champ and float lanes.

But im 100% in agreeance that the game has way too many trolls and more than half the time its impossible to win because of the amount of cancer on your team. And then when you tell them to just forfeit cuz theres no hope of winning, they report you for being negative and you get banned lol. The worst are the ones that hold you hostage in a game by continuously voting no on surrender. They need a better surrender system so that cant happen. Like 9 times out of 10 people vote no just to troll their team
>>
>>689151883
The toxic players are the least of my concerns with the game. I dont mind people saying mean things, I just want them to do fairly well.
>>
>>689151883
yea? really? and how great is the game right now? please tell me how wonderful your experience playing league of legends in the year 2016 is after that wonderful sjw system has had plenty of time to weed out the bad
>>
>>689151901
You should climb if you actually don't belong in that Elo. I was playing on a bronze v smurf that I used to go on to troll in ranked and I got it to silver v the next day. It's all about personal skill in lower divisions meaning sub Gold I. Beyond that and the game incorporates team work and emphasizes teamwork a lot more.
>>
File: Capture.png (61 KB, 687x426) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
61 KB, 687x426
>>689151917
>>
>>689151951
Im guess a good solution is to pick BirdBitch and hope to get fed and steamroll the game.
>>
>>689151901
the fact you are stating "so i have to carry every game?" is why you are stuck in silver, if you cant carry teams then you arent meant to rise in rank thats exactly what a rank means, that you are better than ranks below you and equal to people in your rank
>>
>>689152245
I'm actually in Bronze II. I've shat on silvers many time in lane though for what its worth.
>>
>>689152245
Ill admit though that is kind of inspirational.
>>
>>689152170
Nope. I was Gold 1 because I had skill but had trolls in my qualifiers. Every single match I got in to climb to the next rank had afks, trolls and feeders. I had one match where our teemo was buying every single speed item but had no damage or utility whatsoever. He literally couldnt do shit but die over and over and over feeding the fuck out of the enemy team. Had another match where a guy was throwing a temper tantrum cuz we banned a champ he wanted to play, so he kept running into the enemies to feed them and stealing our junglers buffs while cussing at us the entire match. I basically couldnt get out of that rank ever so i just gave up even trying after like 20 matches of nonstop trolls
>>
>>689152361
silvers and bronze are the same, only difference is silvers can get 30 more cs at 20 minutes. if you are stuck in silver its because you suck. ignore your teammates worry about your own play and you will get to gold easily
>>
>>689152361
that is literally meaningless, I'm not saying I'm a god but i would say a platinum level of play is enough to say the game is fucking basic and if you just think before you impulse fucking flash tower dive, you can win very easy
>>
>>689152509
I feel as if you're lying but ok. It's still mathematically probable that you will win if you're not the issue with the team. Over the course of maybe 100-200 games you should see definite results.
>>
>>689152573
>ignore your teammates worry about your own play and you will get to gold easily

I thought im supposed to carry these fuccbois? How would I deal with a fed af enemy?
What rank are you? Proof of it?
>>
>>689151782
You can't carry shit players who don't want to be carried. If they feed and don't learn anything from it, am I expected to give up my lane to help them?
>>
File: 1453307976779.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1453307976779.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>689145153
It's gone to shit because of faggot kiddos like you that never heard a curse word before,so you get perma banned for talking shit in an online game.
>>
It went to shit after dunkey got banned
>>
File: rank.png (100 KB, 329x582) Image search: [Google]
rank.png
100 KB, 329x582
>>689152717
you win lane, push the wave into tower, roam and help other lanes, play fucking carry champions and stop complaining "but i went 2/0 in lane AS SHEN! HOW DID WE THROW?" not the original responder but i am plat
>>
>>689152772
You have 4 shit players on your team and the enemy team has 5 shit players. It comes down to your own personal skill. Bunch of God complex people play this game. If you guys would stop circle jerking and took a step back looking at your own play and critiquing your own play then you can easily climb. I was stuck bronze / silver the first season I played and then I started saying stuff like "shit I shouldn't have done that" or "damn I missed out on a good kill". And the Elo just came pouring in. As soon as you start to realize your own mistakes and be more concious of your own play you will climb really easily.
>>
>>689152717
unless you are smurfing you wont be good enough to carry people at your elo. im plat 5 and idk how u want me to prove it but i dont see the point in lying. follow the 30 30 40 rule and focus on your own play and mistakes and you will climb easily.
>>
I stopped playing because it isn't fun anymore. I started playing back at the end of season one. Just before the removed the dodge mechanic and dodge runes.

I feel that isn't fun anymore because Riot wants to take the game in particular direction with structured gameplay. I found it more fun to find unpredictable strategies that worked. Also the cycle of nerfs and buffs got really old really fast. A game will have limited longevity if it's major appeal comes from recycling the same material constantly.
>>
>>689153002
Are Quinn, Voli, and Graves carry champs? They're the ones I enjoy the most.
>>
>>689153126
not sure about quinn anymore since she dropped off the face of earth after her nerfs, Graves is good if you know how to pressure lanes and dominate the jungle, Voli is just as good
>>
>>689153002
stop replying to questions for me u toxic idiot.
>>
>>689153126
It depends on the team comp realistically. I would say that Graves is always a solid pick though.
>>
>>689153295
>this is why you're "stuck in Elo hell". Because everyone sucks besides you right?
>>
>>689153295
im better rank than you in a server that actually matters? im not in elo hell and i never said i was..
>>
>>689153295
you cant even prove your rank with an image, literally the blind leading the blind since you are just saying shit instead of helping these bronzies. fuck off the thread
>>
The community is the only problem. Balancing could use some work, but the only thing you need to do is make sure you don't feed and you know how to harass. People just struggle with that in low elo and blame riot because they don't have answers to what's going on.

I had to start playing normalds because at least in normals nobody is going to be on your ass if you pick soraka top lane. Players need to chill and let other players pick who they want so they can learn from their mistakes . People who say "our mid laner is retarded" or "gg jg is too busy scratching his ass to gank" just need to be removed entirely. Nobody wants to play with an edgy 12 year old. Not even other 12 year olds.
>>
>>689151674
you're naive and fucking stupid.

I was ultra toxic in season 3
pretty sportsmanlike in season 4
mega toxic in season 5
and now im sportsmanlike again

to get banned you have to be a fucking retard with a severe problem.
>>
File: 4356547.png (273 KB, 275x405) Image search: [Google]
4356547.png
273 KB, 275x405
>>689149338

>tfw you've been banned from league 4 times this year alone because you trigger everyone by letting them know they are shit at the game.
>>
>>689150775
Don't respond to a childish temper tantrum then? I can't understand how this is difficult for you.
>>
>>689153643
ay ive still got 3 more accounts to get banned, just rip that one because it had all my skins
>>
>>689153634
That's a pretty selfish view you have there. You have a team to preform for. If you want to play dumb shit like that take it to a bot game or actually be competent with it. No one likes having to wait for the 20 min mark to ff. Its a waste of everyones time.
>>
>>689149338
>>689150171

UM i recently got perma banned for typing "oh fuck i missed the first wave" at the start of a game because I missed the first fucking wave

Apparently i'm the 0.00000000006% that's 'toxic' although I never intentionally feed or afk.

Riot is a fucking joke of a company, I literally cannot fucking believe my account is permanently banned for swearing
>>
>>689153591
that wasnt me that posted that lmfao. im the person actually giving real advice.
>>689152509
>>689153047
are me
>>
>>689150782
1V1 ME BRO
U B REKT
I hope for your sake that you're only like 10 or 12...if you're older might be time to consider the life choices that brought you to this point. Perma banned on LOL and complaining about it on 4chan's /b/ .
>>
>>689153764

My main got banned before the 2016 season, only had about $150 on skins, half of which was gifted by my friend who lost his 4k League account for telling someone "Nice mid lane" after he just got off a suspension.

This game is cancer and definitely not what it used to be, can't tell you how many people I've triggered by telling them how to play the game properly.
>>
>>689153634
>implying you can pick non meta champions and not have autism.
the only time i see ultra un-meta shit win is where just off luck every lane stomps and the game is done by 20
>>
>>689152226
>hope
Nigga if you don't get fed you're playing her wrong.
>>
>>689153945
yeah sorry /b/ro
>>
>>689153924
lol that's pretty gay
>>
File: image.png (273 KB, 1125x2001) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 1125x2001
>>689153945
Ignore this faggot literally troll
>>
>>689153947
i don't think i've complained about being banned once in this thread lmao? I never said I wasn't toxic? lmao kys normalfag
>>
>>689147325
Really tell me what the advantage is
>>
>>689153643
this lol is full of sjws who should off them self beta fucks
>>
File: 1465720158595.png (138 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1465720158595.png
138 KB, 375x375
>>689152509
gold 1 in what country? atlantia?
>qualifiers
>buying every single speed item

Teemo isn't even picked in gold 1/platinum 5
you're lying

>>689153924
>>689149338
>>689148275
>>689153764
>>689153643
>tfw I see you have a severe mental disability that pulls bans in like a magnet
>>
>>689153924
thats impossible lol u have to have had other toxic shit going on
>>
>>689153831
This is my opinion on normals, not ranked. In normals I see unusual shit happen all the time and it usually works fine, so I think the amount of pregsme harassment overpicks needs to stop.

>>689154003
I see unconventional shit win or perform at a decent level all the time. Maybe they are just always getting lucky, but I think in normals since most players are going to be more relaxed, there's more room for stupid picks to actually work. Example is I played against jungle Lulu yesterday.her ganks were on point and she made very few bad decisions. She probably would've won if their not lane didn't keep tower diving ours.
>>
File: autist.png (48 KB, 540x286) Image search: [Google]
autist.png
48 KB, 540x286
>>689154429
being this autistic, that's the only account I have had banned.
don't you have some arams to play faggot?
>>
>>689154429

>Telling some they're bad at a game when in fact they are fucking bad at the game is a severe mental disability.

Nice bait.
>>
>>689147325
> big applause for this retard please.
Did you just find a "lol fag" in League thread? Holy shit, you must be some special special snowflake man.
>>
>>689154226
Yeah I couldn't really be bothered to read and sort every post that was yours. So I guess you aren't in Cloud9 or some other team that makes money and shit so you kys. :)
>>
>>689145437
I'm playing since season 1. Season 1 was great but then in season 2 they introduced the new ranking system (the one we all know). Things started getting rougher since everyone wanted to try hard because ranking system got so absurdly pushed by riot it was ridiculous. Its also partially because the game grew so fast and the focus of riot games was set wrong during that time, people got a wrong idea on the game and community itself. Season 2 was kinda okayish but then season 3 started and shit went online. So the starting point was season 2 the ranking patch. The affecting point is late season 2 and begin of season 3. I played league since open beta and played till season 5. Stopped bc of all the cancer. I heard toxicity went somewhat down. Considering to start again.
>>
>>689154984
>implying youre in cloud9
kek end it
>>
>>689154826
It's just sad watching you defend all the pillars of your sad little ego.
>>
>>689154497

fucking oath I swore in most games, sometimes at people, most times not, but what the fuck does that matter, its not toxic, its human nature. Toxic is feeding or afking and nothing else

I won't stop swearing because some sjw nignogs and alien-looking gooks think I should
>>
>>689145153
>go to shit
It was always shit
>>
>>689155159
I'm not sure where I implied I was in whatever team I just googled but you clearly care a lot about some very unimportant and frankly pathetic shit. Good luck with the rest of your life there.
>>
File: 1465530894607.png (258 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
1465530894607.png
258 KB, 635x457
>>689154733
>>689154665
>having an uncontrollable autistic desire to tell people things

I imagined if you were shadow-chat banned, things would be so much better; nobody would see you sperging in the chat like a tard and people would move on to the next one.

Learn how to flame, when you have a fit of autistic rage just smash random keys into your keyboard and press enter, it'll get the pain of being a sperglord out and your account wont get b&.

>>689154987
>Stopped bc of all the cancer
I assume you're the moron who doesn't mute people at the start of the game and through thin skin, gets buttblasted by other players in the chat for various reasons, yeah that's you.

>but you need to chat blablabla
No, you fucking dont, pings are enough communication to win.
>>
>>689155374
nice bait
>>
>>689155172
nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>689148538
Yepp, the forced meta was the thing that stopped me from playing LoL, removing AP scaling on tons of abilities etc, not allowing people to do some weird ass build that might work out..
>>
>>689155528
yeahh too true baws, its all good u dont have 2 be upset about how other people play its okay
>>
>>689155603
>>689155681
I was being dramatic but seriously is LOL this big a deal to you people?
>>
>>689156508
yeah huge bro, nothing that hits closer to home than getting stitched up by an anon
>>
>>689146866
This. If you guys didn't realise, Riot are only interested in making money. When I played over 3 years ALL new champions (exception sejuani) were incredibly OP on release. New released heroes could play in ranked immediately. Obviously intentionally done for higher sales. Also once you play a proper moba like dota you quickly realise all the other massive flaws. it's a low skill cartoony game with kids. the only reason it is big is because it was the first moba to break the mainstream.
>>
File: lol forced meta.png (299 KB, 692x608) Image search: [Google]
lol forced meta.png
299 KB, 692x608
>>689149007
>>689148908
>>689155688
>>689149007
If you plan appropriately and know what you're doing, practice enough, it should be a challenge to the enemy. Disregard your idea of a "forced meta" this is just something you think is real.

The only people who should be bitching is the fuckboys getting bent over in the allchat (enemy team)

I've played tier 7 veigar + tier 7 sona as a duo botlane and we've fucked shit up many times

just get in the game, mute all the allies and play dudes, why you gotta make life so fucking hard for yourself

>pic related its me playing my main in the "forced meta"
>>
>>689156805
brand jg was a thing when he first go reworked? no one ever said you can't play non meta, but there is literally no point unless that non meta champion is your main. I could play fizz any lane doesn't mean I should. If you want to climb it's literally worth your time to learn and play meta champions for an easier climb.
>>
The ranked system is a fucking joke after the introduction of dynamic queue. The only thing that really kept me playing was the competitiveness and the accomplishment of reaching a higher rank each season because I got better (S3 Silver, S4 Gold, S5 Plat).

With DynamicQ everyone can get boosted by their friends and reach ranks in which they don't belong (and feed when they play alone), which means that your rank doesn't say dogshit anymore about how good you are. I quit playing ranked and only play the occasional game with a few friends, but if they don't change that, I'm pretty much done with league.
>>
>>689157191
I've been playing brand jungle for nearly two seasons, the changes are negligible.

I'm also not talking about climbing, I'm talking about the forced meta and how people react when people go away from it with their picks in various roles.
>>
>>689151187
Unfortunately true,
>>
>>689145153
What exactly is wrong with it?
A few years ago there were laggy servers, login queues, at least 1 teamm8 afk, and now thats all fixedd + new gamemodes every weekend
You just dont know what you really want
>>
File: 1465539505111.jpg (53 KB, 493x365) Image search: [Google]
1465539505111.jpg
53 KB, 493x365
>>689157664
>>689151187
>im bronze and getting stomped by champion A makes them OP
>hasn't read this seasons' patch notes and still thinks his statement is valid

>tank ekko gutted
>graves jungle nerfed
>kindred nerfed
>lucian fucked in the ass
>maokai nerfed
>nidalee nerfed
>swain nerfed
>ryze nerfed
>zed nerfed
>malzahar nerfed
>azir nerfed

You can bet your ass that they will nerf anything that even seems op, but of course you don't actually read patch notes in the first place so you wouldn't bet fuck all.
>>
File: 1459268689983.jpg (6 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
1459268689983.jpg
6 KB, 207x244
>>689158338
malzahar got nerfed?
i only played league for a little bit but malz was my boy
>>
File: 1464837679800.png (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464837679800.png
521 KB, 1920x1080
riot cant keep there games good
>>
>>689158338
u forgot fizz
>>
>>689154987
I thought they still had elo system until the end of season 2
>>
>>689146536
lol darius was like that in season 3-4
>>
>>689152361
depends on your role man. If you have a lead you should capitalize it by making it easier for the rest of your team, either by taking objectives or giving more kills to ur teammates. you could be sitting at midlane with 12 kills 10 minutes in and still not be able to carry cause ur other 2 lanes are getting destroyed and ur not doing anything about it
>>
>>689152717
i think what he means by that is, do the best you can individually. Do everything u possibly could have, gank lanes, cs well, take objectives. it's just unfortunate if ur jungler is a shit cunt and goes 0/13. but you did everything in ur capabilities and u still lost, thats just unlucky
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.