[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend's younger brother died last Monday in a car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 15
File: tattoo.jpg (135 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
135 KB, 800x1067
My girlfriend's younger brother died last Monday in a car accident. She took a week off from work and went home for the funeral. I've been really busy at work and I couldn't go with her.

She came back with this hideous tattoo. Apparently, her high school best friend's boyfriend is a professional tattoo artist and he offered her a free tattoo Monday night because she was "distraught" over her brother dying and he wanted to make her feel better.

I hate it. I can't believe she did this without asking me. We've been together for more than three years and we've been living together for nearly two of them. Recently, I've been considering proposing to her ever since she told me that she is pregnant, but now? It just dawned on me that I'm actually going to breaking up with her over this.

This totally caught me off guard. I've known people who get tattoos and I know from experience that it never stops with just one. There is always a 2nd and 3rd tattoo, right around the corner. It sickens me that the mother of my first child is going to be white trash, but I refuse to be in a relationship with a degenerate who desecrates her own body. I thought I knew her, but apparently I didn't. The only reason I haven't dumped her already is because her brother just died.

So /b/, how long do you think I should wait before I dump her.
>>
>>689047229
wtf are those birds?
>>
>>689047229

Sorry bruh.

I have no real advice but I hate tattoos too.
>>
>>689047229
If she's pregnant, you done fucked up
>>
>>689047405
Yes. She said that it's not finished. She said that she has to go back to get the color done.
>>
Hey body, her choice. Get over it faggot.
>>
>>689047229
Nice sideboob tatt.
>>
>>689047697
Her body FFS
>>
>>689047229
Jesus. Those are some of the ugliest swallows I've ever seen in a tattoo. They're so cliché by now, how do you fuck that up? Some professional tattoo artist. Barf.
>>
>>689047229
You're definitely right about the addictive nature of tattoos. Once you get one, it's really hard to resist getting more.
>>
Dump her now. Tell her exactly why.
She'll be much more likely to get an abortion.
>>
>>689047229
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>689047697
Bait not even worthy of a bait image
>>
>>689047229
is this the actual tat. wow her bro must have been an asshole because that is a cheap looking tat. fuck that's terrible. its one thing to go spend a few k on a real piece of art. it is another to get garbage.
>>
File: 1331711318263.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1331711318263.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
>>689047229
You're a terrible person. So dump her now or what until she dumps you later.
>>
>>689047229
If she's still pregnant when she got the tattoo, drop her now. Otherwise, it is kinda her choice.
>>
>>689047229
bait/10
>>
>>689047787
I know I'm being shallow, but fuck it. I just don't want to be in a relationship with a tattoo chick.

I really hate tattoos. What's worse, she knows that I really hate them and she got one anyways.
>>
>>689047229
Whose initials are in the heart?
>>
>>689047790
or she'll get him stuck paying child support cause muricah court systems. better to cause an "accidental" miscarriage.
>>
>>689047229
while she didn't really have to ask you, she definetely should have talked to you about it, especially since that guy tattoed her tit

i would break up with her, but the problem is that (if you are from burgerland) she will have half you money etc.
>>
>>689047938
Of course it's her choice, just like it's Op's choice whether or not he proposes marriage or leaves her ass for a better person.
>>
>>689048041
Is it too late to abort the baby?
>>
>>689047229

troll threads require at least SOME effort to be believable. this fucking image is reverse searchable you retard.
>>
>>689047229
get the fuck over yourself first you fucking butthurt faggot.

If you really feel the way you do for those reasons then you are going to be a shit father and a shitty partner anyway so do all concerned a huge favour and an hero.

your ex already has a black outfirt for your funeral that she just wore to her bros funeral,

TL; DR an hero faggot you are a shit person
>>
>>689047919
did you even read the post? it was free
>>
>>689047229
I'm not reading all that shit
>>
>>689047229
Wood bang/10..... over and over and over again.
I've seen way worse tattoos on chicks, that one looks great compared to some ugly tramp stamp. Or bullshit arm or chest tat.
>>
>>689047229
That guy touched her tit.
>>
>>689047229
terrible tatto. looks really shitty. apparently it was done by an amateur.

OP, what stuff do you want to do but your gf hates it and doesnt permit it?
>>
>>689047229
Your girlfriend is impulsive. Impulsivity is a tell-tale sign of weak character / lack of inner-strength. Dump her.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 960x720
My girlfriend's younger brother died last Monday in a car accident. She took a week off from work and went home for the funeral. I've been really busy at work and I couldn't go with her.

She came back with this hideous tattoo. Apparently, her high school best friend's boyfriend is a professional tattoo artist and he offered her a free tattoo Monday night because she was "distraught" over her brother dying and he wanted to make her feel better.

I hate it. I can't believe she did this without asking me. We've been together for more than three years and we've been living together for nearly two of them. Recently, I've been considering proposing to her ever since she told me that she is pregnant, but now? It just dawned on me that I'm actually going to breaking up with her over this.

This totally caught me off guard. I've known people who get tattoos and I know from experience that it never stops with just one. There is always a 2nd and 3rd tattoo, right around the corner. It sickens me that the mother of my first child is going to be white trash, but I refuse to be in a relationship with a degenerate who desecrates her own body. I thought I knew her, but apparently I didn't. The only reason I haven't dumped her already is because her brother just died.

>>
>>689048197
Yeah, I agree. It just means of he dumps her for that, he's the cause, not her. If you understand what I mean by that.
>>
>>689047229
Bull shit

> op is faggot and has no gf
>also that tattoo is much older than 1 week
>>
>>689048197
>it's Op's choice whether or not he proposes marriage or leaves her ass for a better person.
he will still have to pay child support
>>
I think she cheated you. I mean, a free tattoo without telling nothing at all... I think shes hiding more secrets.
>>
op is a bitch nigger
>>
it's kinda dumb if you ask me
tattoos can be a lot worse
I think you two should talk it out
>>
>>689047229
If she's preggo she shouldn't have gotten tattooed. Can fuck up the kid.
>>
>>689047229
Says the white trash who impregnated his girlfriend without planning to do so? Have fun playing child support the rest of your life because you couldn't pull out of a loose pussy
>>
summer posting in a bait thread again

well its always summer now isnt it
>>
File: Jenn.jpg (104 KB, 595x729) Image search: [Google]
Jenn.jpg
104 KB, 595x729
I'm saving this. This will be great pasta.
>>
>>689047229
I like the tattoo, but are you even allowed to get a tattoo when you are pregnant?
>>
>>689048684
How does it fuck up the kid?
>>
>>689048125
Tattoo artist had his hand all over that tit, rubbing and squeezing that up..
I know three tattoo artists and pussy falls on them like leaves in autumn..
>>
>>689048799
no. it's against the law. she obviously didn't tell the guy who gave it to her.
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png
74 KB, 412x351
ITS OBVIOUS WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED.

She was distraught, upset, lonely, needed a shoulder to cry on, he was there acting like the nice big romantic guy, being all lovey dovey saying maybe you should get a tattoo to remember him by.

After he done the tattoo, she cried when she saw the beautiful tattoo, they hugged, then their eyes locked and they fucked, they fucked in all kind of positions, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, scissor, his girlfriend might have joined in aswell.

DUDE GET REAL, SHE CHEATED ON YOU, FUCKING KILL HER, JUST END THE MISERY NOW, ITS NOT FAIR ON YOU.
>>
>>689048487

>That guy touched her tit.

He would have had to seriously hold that titty still to be able to tattoo properly in that area.

This on top of the fact that your GF just got her tits out for a total stranger

Too bad the story is fake.
>>
>>689048794
it already is pasta, and there is nothing great about it
>>
>>689048041
That and she was topless with another dude for at least 4 hours.. yeah they can cover up, but 4 hours of adjusting around? No wonder the birds look like shit, boy kept peeking at your girl
>>
>>689047229
you're going to break up with your girlfriend because of a tattoo.

have fun with child support you sorry bastard
>>
>>689048249
That makes it better? My turds are free, doesnt make it not shit.
>>
>>689048234
You're a fag. When a significant other changes something dramatically, like her looks, it's a sign of irresponsibility. To not even consult with him? What next? She's going to roll up in a new bmw with their money without him knowing? Fuck that anon, you are right to be pissed. Not to mention half her tit is tattet, so she took her shirt off for homeboy. Prob smoked his pipe for that "free tattoo."
>>
>>689047229

what a gigantic faggot
>>
File: Luke Skywalker 2.0.jpg (70 KB, 742x927) Image search: [Google]
Luke Skywalker 2.0.jpg
70 KB, 742x927
>>689049142
you opened this thread, didn't you.
>>
File: fools.png (148 KB, 1180x660) Image search: [Google]
fools.png
148 KB, 1180x660
I am a newfag and I've been wondering why is /b/ so boring compared to what was before. You are boring. All of you.
>>
It's bait. I know it's bait.

And yet I'm still fucking angry as fuck. God damn it.
>>
>>689047229
it looks like a mural at a nursery. Plus you do realise she is going to tell everyone you're the cunt that broke up with her the week after her brother died
>>
File: image.png (488 KB, 593x1055) Image search: [Google]
image.png
488 KB, 593x1055
>>689047229

>>
Quit being such a fucking vagina. If you cared about her, 1 tattoo wouldn't matter
>>
>>689049423
>newfag
>what it was before
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-11-16-41-25.png (146 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-11-16-41-25.png
146 KB, 1024x768
Kek
>>
>>689049142
This pasta can be used with ANY tattoo.
>>
>>689047229 pretty sure you aren't supposed to give a tattoo to a pregnant woman
>>
>>689049591
It had have always been like this then¿
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 514x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 514x720
>>689047229

So /b/, how long do you think I should wait before I dump her?
>>
>>689047229

You have a big heart, anon
>>
>>689048684
Puts the body under undue stress, healing puts more strain on the body when it should be concentrating the baby and when getting tattooed a small amount of ink enters your bloodstream and that can affect the child.

When you get tattooed you have to fill out a consent for and there's and reason it says on it you can't get tattooed while pregnant.

If the guy doing it knew she was up the duff then he is a two bit hack and not professional in any way.

Laws vary from state to stay and country to country but it could even be illegal where you are and if you wanted to get him back you could report him.
>>
File: 1420327026553.jpg (4 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
1420327026553.jpg
4 KB, 117x125
>>689047229
>I can't believe she did this without asking me.
Remember that it is HER body
You don't own her.
I understand your frustration, she could had argued this out with you.
But seriously, she is a grown up. Trust her decision. And grow the fuck up srsly
>>
File: 1451628840442.jpg (49 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1451628840442.jpg
49 KB, 450x360
>>689049830
Why? Is it because the anesthesia is bad for her?
>>
>>689048835
>>689050184
Replied to the wrong post
>>
>>689047229
Just copy the image link and search in google, reverse lookup is not so difficult.
Obviously this is false, but if I ever in a situation like this, first place would bother me who has not spoken to me, then that part of the tattoo reaches her boob, and if he did while pregnant, uff.
Would end with it, it is certainly difficult to decide if pregnant. But to start I not embarrass someone I'm not sure know fully, and less if we take 3 years together.
>>
>>689050297
Anesthesia for a tatto... okay
>>
>>689047229
Fuck off OP with your made up bullshit. That tat is no way recent. Fagot .
>>
>>689050230
That door swings both ways. Sure, it's her choice wither or not to get a tattoo, but it's also Op's choice whether or not he proposes marriage or dumps her for a better woman. He doesn't have to accept her decision to do this.
>>
>>689047229
Fake and gay
>>
>>689050502
Yes.
>>
File: 1463610120323.png (2 MB, 1622x1514) Image search: [Google]
1463610120323.png
2 MB, 1622x1514

So /b/, how long do you think I should wait before I dump her?
>>
>>689047229
Get over yourself already. I don't like tattoos either but it's hardly something to dump her over.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.