[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
time for morning feels thread tell me what you fucked up this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10
File: 1465647355254.jpg (90 KB, 800x1184) Image search: [Google]
1465647355254.jpg
90 KB, 800x1184
time for morning feels thread

tell me what you fucked up this year anon
>>
File: 1465647651550.jpg (591 KB, 1399x992) Image search: [Google]
1465647651550.jpg
591 KB, 1399x992
>>
>>689004117
Haha what? No, nothing is wrong. Everything is fine dont be silly. I mean, sure, I've had to move back in with my mother at the age of 29, and I've been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, and I have horrible self harm scars, and I havent had sex in 3 years, and I spent my entire 20's on drugs and have no realy scoail skill or employment history. But...everything...is...just...fine...
>>
>>689004263
just sounds like a closeted gay tbh
>>
>I've always been the type of guy who is "okay".
>shit doesn't really get to me so I'm always happy or at least "okay"
>not that great with girl but that's okay
>learn from my mistakes and finally get with 9/10 girl of my dreams
>this is more than okay. Shits actually great
>dating for over a year now. Everything is better than okay
>Really in live with each other, spending every single night together
>suddenly she thinks you need to break up
>"It's not you. You're an amazing guy"
>"then why break up?"
>the answer isn't clear but its clear she's developed a lot of problems
>I guess I understand
>still love her
>but I'm not okay
>>
Morning anons, sick here and it's been raining all morning. Listening to some psychedelic music and drinking tea.

I was browsing the feels bread yesterday and trying to follow an anon's story but I passed out, I'll hang out here
>>
>>689004263
just get yourself into danger faggg
so easy
>>
Another loner signing in
>>
>>689005089
Great to hear you're doing good anon
>>
https://youtu.be/ObbHoa19C5Y
>>
>>689006026
yo anons this can't die
>>
I'm in crippling debt and don't know what to do.
>>
>>689007598
Tell me your story anon
>>
Just got out of hospital after a suicide attempt
>>
>>689007893
Don't really have anything going on right now, I've posted a lot of feels stories in the past and anons have been great to me, responding, providing helpful advice. All those times I didn't really read much else in the thread and help out. I just want to be that guy but I usually get to feels threads too late.

I mean, there's always something bothering me I can blog post in my life about, maybe I will...
>>
>>689004117
bump
>>
>>689004117
I met this girl who made me the happiest person alive, and we fell our separate ways because social media and distance are a bitch obstacle.

But she's in town, and close by to me so I'm going to test fate again today to see if I can rekindle with a girl who brought me nothing but joy.

Wish me luck brothers
>>
>>689008315
Best of luck /b/ro, get get 'em tiger.
>>
Guess I wasn't good enough for gf of 4 years so she left me for someone else. Been two weeks still fucking hurts.
>>
>>689008209
My feels always drive right into the abyss
That's kinda sad cause I have to deal with some massive shit

But yeah the last couple of weeks kinda made my life turn to the better a small step

>I quit my NEET life
>I managed to get a job with steady income
>looking forward to moving out of my mums basement
>slowly overcoming alcoholism
>>
>>689008543
>get get 'em
go*
>>
File: 1455950318374.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455950318374.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>So my supervisor males my job not >worth having.
>So why don't I just quit?
>Cause my general manager is a really good person.
What should I do.
>>
>>689008628
If I would understand your question I would most likely help you out
>>
>>689006661
Fucked up kek
>>
>>689005089
Idk if it'll help you anon but I recently lost wife and kid in car wreck damn near killed myself but now instead I just go to the gym a shit ton it gives me something to do. Free endorphins and I can kinda obsess about it and keep my mind off shit. It does get you out and around people so helps a bit with social shit without forcing it.
>>
>>689004117
op here

>stuck in a dead end cashier job
>gonna get better, signing myself up to jobs just for the sake of interview practice
>got hired as a photographer for lambhorgini
>holy shit intensifies
>practiced, did just okay
>one day, drank too much coffee, didnt eat, manual labor, had to drive
>yep, lambo, salesmen mad, fuck all of you

just now realizing how good it could have been
>>
>>689008582
Nice anon! Good to hear you're doing good, I was just going to post opposite feels.

>Graduated this spring
>Go on vacation
>That goes well
>Apply to job I really want over that time
>Don't get it, come close and crushed
>Right now living at home being a NEET in limbo
>Trying to apply for a few things but nothing is happening
>Just want something relevant towards my future and meaningful, is that too much?
>Feels when friends graduated and are getting jobs and moving forward
>I mean, I'm happy for them, but it's not fun when they ask what you're doing this summer and you say "nothing"

Hopefully something comes my way.
>>
>>689004117
i just called my father to tell him im not going to see him this weekend (i made something up so not to see him, i love him but he is to hard to deal with) and when i asked him whats up in my hometown he told me that my brother who has autism real autism wouldnt stop hitting himself and hangup crying i feel like shit
>>
>>689004263
I have this fetish as well.
>>
>>689009082
Something will anon. Just don't give up.
>>
>whydoifallinlovewitheverygirlwhogivesmetheslightestbitofattention
>>
>>689009381
Thanks for the kind words anon, I'll just keeping pushing away and trying. Since I graduated and I'm at home it's not like it's completely urgent. Student loans are going to start in the fall though so I do need money, but I am going back to school in the future so they'll seize eventually.

I do have some feels about going to a bar and girls generally though.
>>
Holy shit.
I post that often
My supervisor makes my job terrible. I'm a manager at a Domino's and the only reason I haven't been promoted to co-manager yet is because if this supervisors opinion of me despite the fact that all the other managers like me and think I do a fantastic job.
As a manager I don't get paid shit. I can only hope tips will balance my pay out, but it doesn't.
So I have been thinking about quitting for a while but I don't want to fuck over my general manager who has been a genuine nice guy for the entire time I have worked with him. He honestly want me to get moved up to co but my supervisor is blocking him with the red tape.
Should I just quit.
>>
>>689004117
Nothing, really. On the other hand, i also didnt do anything productive. Or anything at all, to be honest.
>>
>>689009082
Well I graduated about 2 years ago,
had two years full of nothingness
Did some unpaid work here, tried to go to some classes there but it just didnt cut it.
Applied for college, made half a year and quit (for some personal reasons that I dont want to roll out again) and yeah now I'm stuck with a boring job that any retard could do
>but hey they pay well and its better than nothing at all

Keep going and you'll find something worthwhile
I'm still on the hunt for my passion and my goal in life
>>
>>689004117
well. i guess ill just start from last nights experience and give a story.

ive been with my gf for a year and a bit now, im deathly in love with her want her to come every where with me, i met her just 1 month before i got the acceptance into the Canadian military. shes been with me through basic, and now through my trades training.

im almost done the course now, coming up on my posting, i got the message and im being put in wanwright AB, It's 3500 km away from her and my family.

i told her before dating me that im going to be going places that she may not want to. she understood. and now like i had forcasted, shes getting cold feet on going with me. she wants to come only because it will make me happy, but she doesnt want to leave family. its the hardest conversation ive had with her so far. we were very close to leaving each other last night. as she cant and doesn't want to decide.and i dont want to give up.

shes the kindest loving person ive met and wont want anyone else. there is no one out there and i dont want to move out alone to a new house.

i think she may come. but she will be miserable. and i dont want that. what do i do
>>
>>689009706
>>689009381
>>689009082

had something similar happened, it was actually a pretty good job to think of it, now im just stuck in limbo in the same day job to just pay bills

my eyes are open now

what have you learned by graduating college? anything u can apply to the job you're looking for? shit can be overrated

was saying this because i had THAT one job without even a degree but fucked it up

now im semi NEET, it sucks. losing a job is more horrible than a damn fucking breakup, fuck women right now, it's all about legacy and life fulfillment yea?
>>
>>689007867
Work

Buy food once a month and work

You'll make it
>>
>>689008545
I feel you, 3 year gf here left me
>>
>>689007867
Hey man, after 7 years a lot of debt is expunged from your credit report. What kind of debt are you in?
>>
File: 1457877888750.png (277 KB, 428x395) Image search: [Google]
1457877888750.png
277 KB, 428x395
>>689009165
Are you good looking?
>>
File: childhood.png (334 KB, 850x803) Image search: [Google]
childhood.png
334 KB, 850x803
fresh OC
>>
>>689004117
I bought a ring to propose to my girlfriend when she comes back from visiting family, but we got into a fight yesterday...
Now, she's not talking to me, and I dunno if she'll come back.
>>
>>689009827
Thanks anon, I'm pretty bummed about my experience of my degree although I got good grades. One of my friends literally disappeared for two years living in his dad's basement then got a job and returned. He just took two years off from life completely.

>>689009959
Anon I'm Canadian too, used to live near a defence base so had a lot of military families moving in and out constantly. I don't have advice for you, it's just a tough life although some people are just fully used to it.

>>689010132
I don't want to get into limbo. Basically I took an undergrad in a lib. arts (yes I know), my skills are research+analytical+writing and there is relevant work out there but it's tough to land something. I'm really into/passionate about my field, but career jobs at least need a master's which I plan to go to after some time off. I just want some experience right now and some money to have.
>>
>>689010518
Rape her. Next!
>>
>>689005824
If she can't even give you a straightforward reason, and just goes and breaks up without even trying to solve whatever problem you had, if she didn't just get tired of you, she definitely wasn't the "girl of your dreams". It sucks, but you'll realize this isn't as big a deal as it seems. Whatever you do, don't contact her for anything. Remove her from your life and think over what mistakes you might have made. Next time won't hit as hard.
>>
I'm 27, own my own house and BMW. I earn roughly £40k a year for 5 months of easy work. Im getting married next year in Thailand and have been given 8 weeks paid holiday from work for it. My problem is I don't want to come back. Life is boring. I don't want to waste my life to just pay off a house, I love going on adventures around the world. My fiancé wants kids in a few years and that scares the shit out me. I'm trapped!
>>
>>689010568
Haven't got an honest "Thank you" in quite some time..

In my set of friends I'm the one with the highest degree but I dunno they all have jobs hobbies and shit and seem so happy with life and I don't even know where to start with mine.
>>
>>689010850
u have a great job and a future wife with a potential family which most ppl wud kill to have and that doesnt even excite u.

fuck you man
>>
>>689010568
the reason how jobs in the internet rule out people without that piece of paper infuriates me

i got a damn fucking job where everyone had a degree and i had none, but i thought i was too good so i fucked it up, they fucked me up too

it's easy to say this if you're still living in your own parent's basement
>>
Here's some free advice from an oldfag. Take it or leave it, argue with me or agree, it makes no difference.

It won't get better.

Life isn't set up for everyone to be happy and successful. A small minority will be successful and an even smaller percentage will be happy. That's just how it works out. If you didn't do well at school, didn't go to college/uni and study something related to STEM and your parents are poor, it's basically almost impossible to succeed.

I know, I know: you're different, you're special, you're a snowflake. No, you're not. You're normal and average and the chances of you making it into the 1% are 0.0001%.

If you're young enough and have the means, go to college/uni and work your ass off. Even then your chances aren't great, but at least they'll be better than in some dead-end cashier/waiter/menial whatever job you're in at the moment.

Take it or leave it.
>>
Fucked up 3rd year of my degree cos I just got really depressed and anxious, and gave up don't know what to do now
>>
>>689011130

All I've ever done is work. I've done a few travel holidays around Asia for a few weeks and those are my happiest days. In happy with the girl and would love to run away with her. But the job is like a pair of golden handcuffs and I'm not ready for kids.
>>
File: 1400297219978.jpg (242 KB, 997x745) Image search: [Google]
1400297219978.jpg
242 KB, 997x745
>>689004117
Friend decided to help me put together a resume. Kept asking me about my personal qualities and what I have to offer an employer. Couldn't think of anything.

He kept asking leading questions, but I wound up shutting down. Couldn't think or respond. Went full robot. After half an hour of this he started listing positive traits and examples of when I've shown them. Wound up having a panic attack and got out of there.

I've spent the past fortnight locked in my room playing shitty games and watching bad tv. Haven't had the energy to invest in anything decent.
>>
>>689011658
>Life isn't set up for everyone to be happy and successful. A small minority will be successful and an even smaller percentage will be happy. That's just how it works out. If you didn't do well at school, didn't go to college/uni and study something related to STEM and your parents are poor, it's basically almost impossible to succeed.

this is what gets me, i really don't fucking care about money, yes living in a mansion is cool

but then whats the point?
>>
>>689009718
Just quit. I have worked 5 years in job that got me nowhere just because all co-workers was great people. They liked me, I liked them. just there was no way to get to better position o get better salary. And yeah I didn't wanted to fuck over them. But after I quit, in next job after first year I got 2.5 times bigger salary. I can't say that those 5 years was wasted time or big mistake. But I have wasted my potential for sure. And nobody felt fucked over and everybody and was supportive. ALWAYS keep in mind that at the end of the day it's just a job. Like CEO always looking what is better for his company it's up to you always to look what is better for you. you always should look up for yourself.
>>
>>689011658
I´m drinking and getting drunk now, I know what you´re saying. But be happy with the shit life you have. Kind of helps. Don´t focus on being successful, just don´t give no fucks and live the life that you want if it´s realistic. Fuck everything, be "happier"
>>
>>689004117
>Droped out of school
>got really depressed
>fucked up 2 of the best relationships I've ever had
>>
>>689011658
successful =/= happy
>>
>>689011906

The bigger the house the more you have to clean. Fuck that
>>
>>689011819
u have a well paid job which enables u to go on frequent holidays, the difference is ur spending it not alone for a change. Also ur fiancè wants kids in a few years, so not this instant, meaning u can still enjoy life right now without any pressure. Ur position is far better than most, stop trivialising over small shit, enjoy ur life as it comes anon but dont fuckin say ur trapped.
>>
>>689012128
No: success doesn't guarantee happiness, but failure guarantees unhappiness.
>>
>>689011658
Also, bro, why focus on being successful when we´re drifting through space on a big ass rock with the possibility of life? The chances are slim as fuck, might as well just say fuck it and live as you want to. No, not everyone will become "successful", but you can change your moral structure to wtf you want it to be, beat the "system" or whatever you want to call that shit
>>
>>689004117
Holy fucking shit OP. That picture really hit home. What the fuck man
>>
>>689012521
If you take failure as unhappiness, yes.
>>
>>689012454

She says a few years but I think she wants to try after the wedding next year. She's had a scare of cancer from her smear test. We're still waiting for the results to come back but I think it's scared her to start a family while we can.

This is all happening while all I keep thinking is sell the house and everything in it and go travelling.
>>
>>689012722
Yes, because being a failure makes you feel happy. See rest of thread for evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>689012521
I almost never fail, everything that I really try to do works out on the long run, still I'm not feeling remotely fulfilled
>>
>>689012980
Depends how you move on from failures. I got a psychotic break and was zombified by medicine. Quit that shit and started working again. Said to myself, fuck the past and move forward. Not saying that failure doesn´t create unhappiness in some people, but outlook on life is important.
>>
>>689013066
Imagine how depressed you'd feel if you continually failed.
I never said success = happiness, I said that without some success, happiness is not achievable.
>>
>>689012913
ok and if u sell ur house and go travelling, wat then? wats ur plan after u get bored of it? where will u go back to? cause u got no house and who knows how that will affect ur job. It sounds more like nerves is causing u to run away from this cause u dont wanna deal with them.

Man up anon, if this women is dedicated to spend her life with u, and mother ur future kids, provide a house to do so and stop only thinkin about urself
>>
>>689011906
>parents are wealthy
>got good grades
>went to top tier uni
>computer science degree
>high paying job
>gazed into the void
>no job anymore
>not successful
>not happy
>>
>>689013426

I reckon if we sold up we could travel for the next 10-15 years. Who knows what opportunities could come our way in that time.

Have you ever done a backpacking type of trip before? You meet all kinds of people.
>>
>>689013877
Backpacking is fucking awesome bro, did it a lot earlier, going to do it a lot in the future. You meet tons of people and a lot of new experiences present themselves. Godspeed!
>>
>>689013722
Yip, that's how it goes. You had your shot, you fucked it up. Now imagine the chances of some shitposting poorfag with no degree living in a trailer, serving fatties pizza and hating his job being happy. Not good.
>>
>>689011040
Canadians are polite anon. I mean, we can't compare ourselves to others too much, it's a trap that inevitably leads to depression. And it's a reason I deleted Facebook and don't get other social media. I'm not saying we should forget about it, surely we should still compare ourselves and be happy for our friends.
>>689011389
I mean credentials are credentials. It's just a part of how we operate in this society. You got imposter syndrome, it happens. I know I'm privileged here living at home looking for something "good enough" while people are out there starving. It gets me all the time, I feel like a sack of shit and want to end it because I'm not worthy.
>>
>>689014322
cont.
>>689011658
I went into uni thinking I was a "special snowflake" and throughout my time it spit me out and made me realize I'm really nothing. All I can do is work as hard as I can and try and get to where I want to be, I'll never be able to compare with the geniuses and innovators. I've been having thoughts lately about those who end up in minimum wage for life and just don't make their dreams, it's a scary thought, but it's in the back of my mind. It happens.
>>
>>689014140

Finally someone that understands!
>>
>>689013330
You got a point anon
Cant argue with that

I for myself would say I'm happy
Not fulfilled but happy
I did so much shit by myself already

>I got one of the highest degrees without any support from the outside
>I escaped the poverty my family has driven me into
>and I overcame some of the most shit some people experience in their 40s or 50s with my 20+years

If you want something done right, do it yourself
>>
>>689013877
personally no, travelling is amazing but i cannot afford a luxury too often. Eventually u or the wife will want to settle down somewhere, if u dont do it now, u will eventually which is something u'll need to accept anon. U cant raise kids if ur travelling the world, weigh ur options, ur thinking for u AND ur wife, not just urself, wat does she want, talk it thru before u make a rash decision fam.
>>
>>689004117
My favorite student just turned 18 and graduated, now in tapping sweet trap ass all summer. Life is good.
>>
>>689014322
I deleted my social media once but the need for conversation has driven me back but now I get the same feel again, the feeling of loneliness the feeling of "not being part of it"
Might delete it again, my friends know how the reach me apart from social media
>>
>>689014502
yes, anon, also you can be who the fuck you want to be, with no one you need to care for, so fuck it, fuck people you meet, drink, do drugs, live life! I sure did and I´m sure going to do it again!! backpackers unite
>>
>>689004117
I have been drinking myself into an early grave for years and I can't stop doing it. I don't have long. I can't hold a steady job withouy making up excuses to spend all of my money on alcohol. I lost the woman I loved because of it, and I'll never get her back.

I contemplate suicide all the time. I don't want to deal with syrosis of the liver and endure a painful death.
>>
>>689014682

Thanks for the advice. travelling is what I want but I can't give up my job, it's just too good. So I'm destined to be just a regular Joe; eat,sleep,work, repeat.
>>
https://youtu.be/-9YDR3IMmC4
>>
>>689015451
Seek therapy, anon
>>
>>689014976

Amazing reply! Where'd you go? I've only done Thailand and phillipines backpacking. I've seen a lot of Europe but not travelled it like a backpacker.
>>
I have chronic migraines. Imagine a never ending hangover with 3 times the head pain and severe light sentivity. Had to drop out of high school this year. Just sleep or listen to music all day. Get depression. Loose contact with friends. Become a neet. Only happiness I can find is in video games, play with a few friends that seeked me out. But they immediately make my migraine worse. Can play like an hour a day at most. Parents keep pushing for me take the GED test. Can't study. Is this my life now? Constant suffering? Only reason I haven't offer myself is because I'm too scared. Now Im just waiting until my headaches get better or I grow a pair and end it all.
>>
>>689004117
>No job
>Never been in a relationship in my entire life
>Picked on most of middle school
>Bullied throughout all of high school
>Shitty father
>Super religious mom who dislikes me for not believing in a god
>Never had a real friend my entire life

I could go on and on with the list really. Life never seems to get better. I'm honestly only still alive today because I don't want to burden my family with the costs of a funeral and a gravestone.
>>
>>689015912
South east Asia, Europe! A lot of Europe, and Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. Fucking amazing, both had a lot to offer. From Norway btw, so I´m kind of privilaged (dno if I type everything right, kind of drunk, going out tonight). I like Asia for the crazy parties, people are open as fuck, lots of nice ladies (no, not ladyboys), mushrooms, LSD, weed whatever. Europe for a fast travel for fucktons of fun, also nice ladies (a lot of the same ladies as in Asia, because they travel from Europe), fun to go to for underground parties (germany, netherlands etc). The world is your oyster, explore it! Also, what´s up anon? Drinking beer atm, going for some wine in a sec!
>>
>>689016282
Try psychs. Shrooms are good for constant migraines :) Google it!!
>>
>>689016282

Try strong codine/paracetamol tables like zapain (they're called that here in uk). I took them with my back pain and sorted me out. I now use them for hangovers and they've always sorted me out.

Have you seen a doctor? It could be a sign of something more serious.
>>
>>689016858

I'll be your friend.
>>
>>689004117
I don't have real friends. I meet with people on a regular basis, I do shit normies do, I do shit weebs do, I'm friendly towards anyone because I don't know it any other way (at least thats what I think I do, maybe I'm just an asshole not even noticing it). Almost everyday I get up optimistic and eager to make friends, but everytime I come home I feel so empty. I once stood at home for like a month and no one ever called or texted me. People started to forget I existed.

I once met this guy at a party. He was a bro for a week, stopped texting after 2. Met a month later, he didn't even recognize me.

Also, I fucked up my relationship. My grandma died not to long ago and I couldn't realy grief for loss at the funeral. I just stood there. People thought I was a cold hearted cunt.
Long story short, my gf started to remind me of my grandma, even though they have NOTHING in common and as a result I kinda took some distance. Eventually I told what wrong. She didn't what to say at first. That made me "RRRRREEEEEEE" 'cause I thought she would understand. Well, she didn't take that to well. I basically yelled at the only person giving me attention for not giving me enough attention. Before I could even apologize she broke up.
That was about 6 months ago.

I've been alone and lonely since.
>>
>>689004263
iktf
>>
File: Oc8qBcP.jpg (307 KB, 944x1000) Image search: [Google]
Oc8qBcP.jpg
307 KB, 944x1000
I'm 19 and still on /b/
I'm 19 and most of my time is spent consuming either pornography or children's media
I'm 19 and my career prospects look shitty already
I'm 19 and khhhv
>>
>>689017194
My grandma died too, and I was with her the day before she passed. Don´t feel bad for being cold, I was too. After I´ve seen a lot of deaths I´ve kind of become cold to it. No prob, anon!
>>
Met a girl right after I had a really depressing breakup. This new girl is pretty much just amazing. 9/10, funny, smart, motivated. Keeps dropping hints for me to ask her out, but still kinda hurt after the last breakup, so I take a little time. Fast forward a month later, still constantly talking. One day I decide to go for it and ask her out. Turns out she started going out with another guy 2 days ago. Fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1456281467539.gif (1 MB, 304x376) Image search: [Google]
1456281467539.gif
1 MB, 304x376
My girlfriend has a 5 percent chance of getting pregnant. I'm stressing over it.

Maybe i've been playing too much X-COM
>>
>>689009386
Because that's how you fall in love with the girl who falls in love with you
Trust me
>>
>>689018076
It´s a 97% safety with condoms, so don´t feel so bad. If you get a kid, that kid is yours and you can mold it as you wish. You just fulfilled your purpose. Godspeed anon!!
>>
>>689017543
>someone got paid, knowingly fully well that their work of art was going to destroy another persons birthday.
>>
>>689009027
You shat your pants in a lambo ?
>>
Just got out of homelessness. Looking through some of my few things I had with me. I have a notebook with a bunch of emo melodramatic poetry and typed it all into my tablet in case I want to share it sometime. I was in a dark place writing it, but when I look at it now, I just cringe at it..
>>
>>689020528
Let's hear a bit.
>>
File: 1440515457995.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440515457995.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>689017543
Nigga I'm 27. I'm not even a NEET, I have a good job, dated girls, everything should be alright. But still, I can't leave this site. It scares me.
>>
File: jeff.jpg (16 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
16 KB, 214x317
I'm slowly managing to handle my depression, haven't had a serious panic/anxiety attack in nearly 6 months.

Looking at jobs at the moment. Hopefully I will one day be able to move out of my Grandfathers house and leave my family behind forever. I owe them nothing.

I love these threads, in the one place on /b/ you can go without people literally flinging shit at each other like retards.
>>
>>689020692
Only because of anonymity.

How modest he is
As our eyes touch gently across each other
The salt of his lips, the grace of his essence
The white forces of soft fragance
Of mere whisps of notions
We associate in small glimpses
To be taken by intention only

We stride against each other
Our waves contradicting
We clash in rivalry of the absence of our knowing
A barrio of investigation collides our beings
And we sink into further detachment

My mind, my stark reality
What is consciousness?
Figments of pure sacredness
Of the appreciation of deepest admiration
Just the thought of objective presence
Bring solace and rest to my heart
As I piece together remnants of soberness

And reality it is
That assesses my ability to reason,
To deliver myself into true comprehension
Where I can follow my desire
The true desire
That is initiated by drunken thought,
Translated into paper,
And my conveyance brings the
Utmost intentions of my spirit
Forth to the ease of my peers

He doesn't known this, does he?
He can't fathom our few encounters
His thoughts never linger and cross into mine
And he lacks the warmth of heart
To compensate for my abundance
>>
>>689005089
Sounds kinda like me anon, but my mom hates me so much she won't let me live with her, so she pays my rent...oh and I just turned 34....and wasted my whole 20's and early 30's on drugs....fuck...why live...
>>
>>689017543
>laptop
Fucking pleb.
>>
>>689008053

how you feeling bruh?
>>
>>689020873
Decent as far as poetry goes.
Since you shared a lot, I'll share a little.

Burn yourself to nothing
with the ferocity of an intense life,
And cheat the Reaper,
out of his Pound of Flesh,
with a fistful of ashes.
>>
>>689008545

nah man. time will probably tell that she ain't the right one for you
>>
>>689021119
if your mom is paying rent for you at 34 I promise you she doesn't hate you. Maybe you were an asshole and she's become closed off and defensive so she doesn't get hurt anymore, but she still cares enough to keep you comfortable and enable you.
>>
>>689010568
wish she would just come with me
>>
Dad,
I miss you.
Everyday since you're gone is different.
I know we used to fight a lot and I know we argued a lot but in the end we became friends.
You were so close to me and now?
Now you're gone.
And I'm trapped here, you don't know how much pain you caused for us.
But hey it doesnt matter, I know for you its better this way.
I wouldn't like being strapped to a hospital bed either.
But it was all too soon, why did you have to leave now?
I know you wont see me growing up, but for you I will make the most of my life.
No matter how deep the pain, no matter how hard the challenge, you tought me to take everything with a smile.

I love you.
>>
>>689009124
My brother was on the spectrum but really bad and would self harm and do all sorts of crazy shit, just really impossible to take care of...two years ago my Mom couldn't deal so after a failed suicide attempt she did the only thing she thought that would help her and my brother who had pretty much no life. She told me the night before she was thinking of doing it and I didn't judge or know what to say....the next day she administered heavy amounts of benzodiazipines and fentynl to him over the course of the day, by the late afternoon he died of the symbiotic effect overdose.

My Mom was totally railroaded by a doctor who prescribed the stuff and the DA and for a few months it looked like it was going to be a murder or manslaughter charge. Finally they dropped the investigation and charges were never filed, another doctor said he could have taken the meds himself and since he was heavily autistic he wasn't rational it aware of what he was doing. During the aftermath I got questioned about if my parents took good enough care of him by the state health investigation and police, one day I felt like they were trying to rattle me and get me to admit participating or being aware of anything...but I was pretty solemn and they didn't fuck with me after.

My Dad knew deep down what happened and their marriage was fucked anyhow so last year he fucked off to Florida. My Mom started drinking and since we were the only ones left in the house it got weird for awhile. Lots of fights and yelling, her accusing me of ratting her out soon, etc. She was just a mess but I didn't blame her. Three months ago we got into a discussion about our feelings and secrets and I flippantly said that the stories I read online (and on/b/ sometimes) about incest interested me, so I was just as messed up as her. She took it wrong at first but then acted interested, she was drinking, had some pretty lewd discussions and laughed at the scenarios until she asked if I thought she was sexy, cont?
>>
>>689004117
I'd like to share a big fucking text I wrote (it's in spanish so I won't make a traduction for it, it's just like a .txt) Since she left me like 7 months ago, I can't forget about her, yesterday they told me she's with someone now, and I dno't know how to feel, since I just want her to be happy.

I'll let here a pastebin url so you can try to read it or smth

/FCNPQKHw (Pastebin)
>>
>>689020873
>>689021385
Are we doing poetry now?

I usually don't write much. But I went through a break-up last year and that made me write this:

Dressed in nothing but sexy underwear,
You used to come to me in my dreams
Now I'm filled with nothing but despair
I remember the shouting and the screams
So come to me and taste the poison left in me
Its as bitter-sweet as we used to be
You put me under your spell
Now I'm stuck in my own little hell
So tell me, are you lies
Gonna help me sleep tonight?
As the scent of mints, cigarettes and bitterness
Comes to me again
I could almost miss you
But not the pain
That left me insane
Close to the end of the line
I lost track of what's mine
About how you shined in the moonlight
I miss you
And all the pain
That left me insane
Yeah, I can't live without it

I thought this break-up was the end of my life, but guess what anon, I survived and forced myself to become a better person. Right now, I've got a good job and great friends who care about me
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.