[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey faggots, you may remember me from a thread earlier, im the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: images (10).jpg (16 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
16 KB, 511x288
Hey faggots, you may remember me from a thread earlier, im the 21yo anon who recently found out i only have about 1 year to live (give or take)
I ended up proposing to my girlfriend of 5 years, and she said YES!!!
I dont know if i should be happy or sad, anyway im just making this thread cause a few of you faggots convinced me to keep you updated.
She cried happy tears for about 20 minutes. It was the happiest moment of my life, and knowing my condition, probably will be the happiest moment of my life, ever.
Thanks for your support you niggers.
>>
File: fat-albert_L36.jpg (52 KB, 633x480) Image search: [Google]
fat-albert_L36.jpg
52 KB, 633x480
Damn. I wasn't there for the previous thread but good for you man. When's the wedding
>>
The bait is strong in you. Breathe deep, be grateful, congratulations on leveling up, Godspeed anon
>>
>>688985096
If they time it right they can get a 2 for 1 on the church
>>
>>688985096
Not set a date yet, my parents are visiting to help me sort out all the legal shit next week, we are gunna sort it out then. Its probably going to be a small, private family only thing as neither of us have much money
>>
>>688985295
OP here, not gunna lie, that made me kek
>>
>>688984695
I was going to make an asshole comment here, but you know what? Good for you, OP. You deserve all the happiness you can get in your time remaining.

Don't let your time limit define you. Make this the best time of your life, for you and her. Don't be remembered as the man on borrowed time, be remembered as the love of her life. Make every second count.
>>
>>688985702
Thanks man! I will try, i dont have enough money to do anything crazy but an anon from my earlier thread gave me a hard truth, that one day i will be nothing nore than a memory to her.
And that i need to do everything i can now to make it the best memory she ever has.
Also you are a faggot
>>
Do you feel good that you make your gf a widow so soon after marrying her? Leaving her more heartbroken?
>>
You have a hell of women man. That's fucking awesome!
>>
>>688986058
I dont really feel anything anymore. But if i can make her happy in the mean time then i will.
>>
>not realizing this is pasta
boy it sure is summer in here
>>
>>688986453
Nope. Im sorry anon but this is totally real.
>>
>>688986413
>my brothers best friend is dying of leukiemia
>he marries his long term gf 3 months before he dies

6 years later she is a mess. Takes a lot of anti depressants and other drugs. She is at his grave almost every day. Put on 100 pounds. And hasnt had a relationship since then.

When she is drunk she told me it ruined her life. She will probably commit suicide at one point.

So yeah great for you Anon you may be happy for the last year of your life but your GF will suffer for the rest of hers.

Remember women are nothing but children with tits.
>>
File: 1424299652998.jpg (413 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1424299652998.jpg
413 KB, 1920x1080
if this isn't pasta, then Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>688985488
glad to make you smile.
lost my mum to cancer and you gotta laugh at the shitty situation you're in sometimes
>>
>>688986906
>trying to make a dying man feel bad about doing everything in his power to make his gf happy before he passes away

Maybe you should go rethink your life anon
>>
>>688986906
I bet you still banged her though huh, anon?
>>
>>688987118
Not pasta, he wouldn't shut up the whole night. After today it prolly will be pasta tho.
>>
>>688984695
I've had some really strong super natural experiences in my life so i'm saying this to try and save you. You need to be spending all your time learning and doing what Jesus wants you to do to get into heaven. You only have one year left to save yourself from an eternity in hell. Sure you can take the risk that hell isn't actually real but why would you? If you're right and there isn't one, Ok whatever. But if you're wrong? Unimaginable pain and suffering for all eternity.

You can learn what jesus wants you to do by reading the new testament of the bible and doing what jesus says. There are study tools to help you learn the bible better.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/
https://www.biblegateway.com/

Read matthew mark luke and john and try to find videos covering the events that happened to visualize and follow the stories better.

Good luck OP and seriously you have to get a move on and get really serious about this.
>>
>>688987350
Oh for fuck sake. I said this on my last thread, im dying of cancer, please dont try and force your bedtime stories down my throat you cunt.
jesus is fake. Get over it bro
>>
>>688987350
TL;DR
>>
>>688987271
I agree that his idea is noble and his actions from his point are justified. And I think she is happy for now.

I am merely pointing out the reality.

>>688987304
Yup
>>
>>688984695
Good for you man. I hope you and her, things work out best.. for what's left of your time... Not long, but it is possible to make it the time of your life OP. Godspeed man
>>
>>688987770
Im dying bro. My gf is already heartbroken and i cant/ dont want to imagine what she will be like when i pass.
Im terminal bro, theres nothing i can do about it - asking her to marry me isnt going to make anything worse. Its just going to make us both little bit happier while im still here.
I doubt you have ever loved anyone/ have anyone love you the way we love eachother so i dont expect you to understand
>>
>>688986202
Thankyou
>>
>>688987527
fuck jesus and enjoy life!
it's good for you, but not sure for your gf.
if she says yes, she loves you enough to agreed to pain but don't be a burden and ruin her life.
>otherwise fuck her and enjoy all happyness and experience available in this fucking world
>>
>>688989072
What do you mean "dont be a burden and ruin her life"?
>>
>>688989238
from experience some people who are near to death blame other and are piece of shit, but you don't seem like that.
So continu and enjoy, hope for you
>>
>>688984695
Nigga fuck that girl you got one year left go fuck everything and anything that says yes. Jump out of a fucking plane go life like you're dying in a fucking year not like you're going to grow old. Don't get married get lose and die a legend
>>
>>688989534
I dont blame anyone but myself for not getting checked sooner.
It does fucking suck and when im alone i get abit down but other than that, its already happened and theres nothing i can do, i try stat positive - dont want to bring anyone around me down/ ruin their memory of me
>>
>>688984695
>dying
>proposed
saidyes.jpg

worried she only said yes because she gets half of your shit in a year?
>>
>>688989700
Nah, i dont have enough money to do any of that shit and besides, i lover jer more than anything and i want to spend the rest of my life with her, no matter how short or long it is.
You might understand one day man, when you love someone/ are dying of cancer
>>
I missed the other threads OP, so you probably already answered this, but what kinda symptoms were you having that lead up to you making a doctors appointment?
>>
>>688989876
Nope, we love eachother very much and always talked of marriage.
>>
>>688990034
Had a lump in my chest near my nipple, im a 21yo who really doesnt care about anything and i just kind of float through life taking things as they come.
So obviously i just left it and thought that it would go away, until one day my gf got pissed off at me and told my family who forced me to go get it checked.
They told me my results had "complications" and sent me to hospital.
I stayed there for 4 days before they told me anything, then they told me i had stage 4 breast cancer which was very aggressive and had spread through my body.
They said i have 8-13 months left to live however it could be much shorter/ longer. Its hard to tell
>>
>>688989766
not your fault you are young, can't do divination.
good mind, stay the same
>weed is good against pain (better than morphine some times)
>>
>>688990330
i now know that men can also get breast cancer. (unless ofcourse OP is woman)
>>
>>688989945
Sure anon say that. You die this girl you loves lives. She misses you. She kills herself. Your fault. Real dick move anon
>>
>>688990341
I know man ive been smoking weed almost daily for the last 2-3 years ahaha
>>
>>688990464
you have nipples too^^
>>
>>688990506
Ill make a note to apologize to her for dying.
>>
>>688990464
I know, i thought it was kind of gay that i had breast cancer tbh...
It was pretty embarrassing telling my loved ones/ friends
>>
>>688990330
Damn bro, nothing other than a lump? Like you didn't feel shitty or anything like that??
>>
>>688990713
Idk, i always feel kind of shit because i have a poor diet and work long hours. Plus i usually only get about 3-4 hours of sleep a night.
>>
>>688984695
Congratulations.
Hope this makes other anons realize you should enjoy every day of your life because there's always the chance of being hit in the face with shit like this that you can't avoid.

Too many people here whine and complain or just waste their lives away.
Now would be a good time to start living like OP, with the realization that you're not going to be here forever and MUST make the most out of it.

And props to your soon-to-be wife. I can't begin to imagine what it must be like for her.
>>
>>688990976
*puts sharpie in pooper*
>>
>>688990923
Also i had a pretty bad/sore rash on my pec/ in my armpit for a few weeks leading up to my checkup, i dont know if thats related or not, the doctor told me it could be but they arent sure as rashes are common in that area
>>
>>688986038
Op I love you. Congratulations and hope you two enjoy the rest of your time together.
>>
>>688984695
Congrats m8. There is but one question to ask:

Can /b/ come to the wedding?
>>
>>688991397
No way. If my family found out that you niggers were invited they kill me themselves
>>
1 year left to live and you waste it on a woman.

You should be gambling, doing drugs and being a menace to society in general.
>>
>>688991890
I wouldnt call it wasted
>>
>>688991890
Can't he do both?
>>
OP if you're gonna die start maxing creditcards
>>
>>688992189
I dont want my debts to be passed onto my gf/ family
>>
>>688984695
Please tell me that you're going start cooking meth
>>
>>688992402
No
>>
File: le lel.gif (765 KB, 350x249) Image search: [Google]
le lel.gif
765 KB, 350x249
>>688984695
> 2016
> has only one year to live
> wastes it getting married
> not fucking as several bitches and doing drugs
>>
>>688992688
but y tho
>>
>>688992104
With women there is no both.
>>
Congratulation anon.
May those moments be wonderful and stay in your mind until the end.

Live. Now.
>>
>>688992723
1. Dunno how
2. Dont wanna learn
3. Why?
>>
>>688986906
Just to point it out. Not all women are the same
>>
>>688993275
Get money, gamble money until gone, repeat.
>>
>>688993349
yes they are
>>
>>688993452
No they're not
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.