[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come in and tell us what's on your mind Anon. Also, General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 30
File: 1419738092813.jpg (28 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1419738092813.jpg
28 KB, 406x364
Come in and tell us what's on your mind Anon.

Also, General Feels/Depression thread
>>
>>688948018
What's on my mind? Stressing over money and life. Sucks but oh well life goes on.
>>
>>688948018
suicide and lolis of course.
>>
>>688949790
And what's the suicide for?
>>
>>688950093
Because im aa fucking degenerate who will never be able to have real life loli, and it makes me sick that I even want that,
>>
She is
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465626729238.jpg (95 KB, 1285x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465626729238.jpg
95 KB, 1285x960
>>688948018
>>
>>688950421
Tell me about her

>>688950336
What appeals to you with lolis?
>>
Her, but i think she will never talk to me again
>>
>>688950694
She's a shorter girl, 5'2. She's really nice, cute, and I love talking to her. She is a great person but clearly doesn't like me in the same way as I like her. I've tried to tell her that I like her before but she acts as if it never happened. It really fucks me up, I just want a girl to hug and just be with, I don't even want to fuck.
>>
>>688950694
I don;t even know, I just seem autamtically atracted to them. Ive no idea what to do.
Im attracted to full grown women as well, but deep down im never satisfied with them,
>>
The past few weeks have been kinda big because I came to realize a lot of things and also a few days ago my depression of over 4 years has finally lifted. It was all kind of like a mind blowing eye opener for me. however i find myself constantly coming back to the same mind state that originally held me back, and to top it all off i have trouble exactly explaining how i feel. in the end it's probably all in my head. and to make matters worse i don't really have anyone to talk to about it. i've reached out to psychologists, friends, my parents, etc in the past month or so after i felt my back was up against a wall but in the end the only person that could really help me is myself and that can be kind of hard when i am not sure of my own state of mind. and here i am, unable to sleep again due to some random bullshit anxiety that i get, but luckily i remembered i have /b/ to keep me entertained.
>>
>>688951705
How long have you two known each other?

>>688951958
What is it that you seek in women?
>>
File: 1438963563318.jpg (39 KB, 377x501) Image search: [Google]
1438963563318.jpg
39 KB, 377x501
>>688948018
Woke up today after one of the worst dreams, in a trance while driving and almost get hurt while going to work and I still haven't shaken it off. I think I have a way of finishing these god forsaken thoughts. Please help.
>>
>>688951705
>She's really nice, cute, and I love talking to her. She is a great person but clearly doesn't like me in the same way as I like her. I've tried to tell her that I like her before but she acts as if it never happened. It really fucks me up, I just want a girl to hug and just be with, I don't even want to fuck.

I feel you anon. I just typed out a paragraph but forgot to add that i feel like a girl is really what i need in my life right now, not just to satisfy my sexual desires, but also to have someone to talk to. i really feel like that fucking sad frog sometimes.
>>
>>688952049
That's why I'm here bro. To help people. What was the cause of your depression?
>>
>>688948018
I'm in an almost perfect relationship with a girl slightly out of my league. It feels unreal, but i'm always thinking about how this relationship will fail. It's like i can't enjoy this, feels like i don't deserve her.
>>
>>688950543
I'm curious, what device may this be?
>>
>>688952152
About two years, I have dreams about me trying to talk to her. Getting her to basically notice me. Just me trying to be with her, I've tried giving up and moving on realizing she doesn't care but I cant.
>>
>>688952285
I just want someone to be able to hug and be with as I said, thinking about it makes me tear up.
>>
>>688952373
Why do you feel like you don't serve her?

>>688952424
Do you truly know she doesn't care, or is it something you think is true?
>>
>>688952908
I mean the fact that most messages I send her are left on read or ignored, I can tell she likes to tell me things but when I talk to her I can tell she feels irritated or bugged.
>>
>>688951705
I feel the same man you're not alone it hurts every fucking day not having someone that loves me as much I love them
>>
i got my wallet stolen while sleeping in class with my bus pass, and i ain't rich
>>
>>688952908
I feel like i'm too ugly for her, but she doesn't think that way. Sometimes i think that she lost a bet and has to deal with me.
>>
>>688953131
just forget about her, shes clearly not into you. go look for another girl. Hell, maybe if you leave her alone for awhile and she sees you living your life she be gain some interest in you.
>>
>>688953462
I mean the thing is she's the first girl I've truly loved or even cared about, she's exactly what I'd want in a girl. I try to look for other women but I can't, I always find myself thinking about her.
>>
>>688953293
Remember that looks are a preference, and your girl clearly has an interest in yours. What you see in yourself may not be what she sees. Everything is good!

>>688953131
Then maybe spend some time away. The pain of being away is hard, but sometimes it is for the best.
>>
>>688953293
oi you sound exactly like my boyfriend, maybe i can provide another perspective?
>>
>>688952049
In the end, all you need is yourself. Most people kid themselves and rely on others, but life is much more satisfying relying on yourself. Don't fall back into the mind state you were in, it's time to move on friend.
>>
>kissles virgin faggot virgin by 26
>finaly get girl, cute one
>first kiss with girl
>second base with girl
>girl invates me to her place for a week (difrent coutry)
>go there
>first night go for sex, she is all into
>no boner
>second night go for sex
>she full naked in front of me, spread legs
>NO BONER
>rest of days awkward
>soon no more kisses and shit
>i am leaving, she doesnt even wait till i am gonne, waiting alone for Bus 30 minuts
>she text me for a coupe of days after that
>since Last friday nothing from her
>devastated

what do. should i call/text her again?
>>
>>688952303
Well multiple factors to be honest, part of it was my own thoughts, but most of these thoughts wouldn't have existed if not for the external factors. I went to some weird artsy high school where I was completely out of place, and all though i wasn't a total loner i wasn't satisfied with the situation i was in. being short and beta during my high school years didn't help either - to say that girls didn't take me serious during that period in time is an understatement. my biggest issue was that at a certain point i just stopped trying. like i purposely wouldn't pay attention in class and fail assignments. being a grade A student my whole life till that point made the situation seem even worse. as Fat Bastard said "i eat because i'm unhappy and i'm unhappy cause i eat. it's a vicious cycle." i was in that sort of cycle, except for me it was the fact that i wasn't doing anything and just brooding over things. i basically sort of coasted my way through high school. somehow managed to pass without having to take an extra year, but slacked and skipped a lot of classes in the meantime. and when i skipped classes it wasn't because i was going to smoke weed with the 'cool kids,' it was to go home and enjoy having the house to myself (probably play video games or watch tv or do fuck all, lotta fapping too) before my siblings came home from school and my parents came home from work. i just finished my first year of college, except finished isn't the right word here because i failed almost all my courses. not because they were difficult (this was a tech/web design type course and i find that stuff easy) but because i straight up put in zero effort. now i'm on academic probation and not sure what to do next, on top of that my student loans are already starting to accumulate interest. also i have a shitty job at a grocery store, and there are a bunch of sweeeet ass chicks that work there, and this is great but at the same time a huge fucking cock tease. [cont'd]
>>
>>688953293
are you me?
>>
>>688953946
I don't know what to do to spend time away from her, she's honestly the only person I care about in my life. She makes me both happy and sad, I don't know what else to do.
>>
Trying so hard to be sober. My brother woke me up at 2am (an hour ago) cuz he was drunk and wanted a dab. Now i can't go back to sleep and all I'm thinking about is how I want to take one do bad. But, if i somehow get through tonight and tomorrow that'll be two weeks sober, which will be my longest streak in years. I thought I'd be able to just quit but i guess I'm more addicted/dependant than i thought. I feel like such a fucking fiend, and im so ashamed since I'm not even 20 yet and my life's at this point already.
>>
I fucked my best friend's 17yo sister last night.
I'm about to do it again.
I hate myself for this.
But I also couldn't care less.
I'm going to lose the best friendship I've had in years for some average sex.
Im an asshole.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x169
I saw my ex of 4 years yesterday at my friends brothers graduation.
I freaked out, not that I was still in love with her, that she saw me and o saw her eyes tear up an make that face that she does to not cry, yet I just looked right past her and her boyfriend as if they meant nothing to me.
She means the world to me but for the first time since I met her, she was just another face in the crowd.
How can someone I love so much become the person I care least about in this world? Did I become heartless??
>>
>>688953971
Please do.
>>
>>688951705
Sometimes we can't have what we want. We must take it by force. Live your dreams, Anon. You've only one life to live and it's drawing ever closer to it's final day.
>>
>>688954097
[cont'd]
well i was pretty much done with my big ass paragraph for those that actually bothered to read that shit, but i was just gonna end on a positive note that at least i've been working on improving myself lately (going to the gym etc) so at least theres that. and to be honest with you the motivating factors that drive me are the fact that i wanna beat the living fuck out of someone, and i wanna bang chicks. literally all that's been on my mind lately. *sigh*
>>
>>688954089
Have you considered that maybe you just don't want sex as much as the normal person? Ofcoarse you want to lift the social pressures by finlly burning your v-card but that's not what sex is about.
>>
>>688954466
I'm that sort of person in life who needs to be told what to do, if I'm not told what to do to get over her I won't be getting over her.
>>
>>688954407
No,you're not heartless. Stop trying so hard to live in the past. You are responding appropriately to the situation.

Time moves forward, and things come to an end. This includes relationships.
>>
File: unnamed (3).gif (4 MB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).gif
4 MB, 512x287
Lost 50$ out of my pocket today. Seriously wanna break something.
>>
I haven't had sex in almost three years and I was recently diagnosed with a brain cancer that is probably going to kill me. The girl of my dreams who never wanted to be with me but has always been a friend is pretty much the only person I talk to and it's not looking like she wants to shag.
Never really gotten online dating to work and I tend to scare women when I get drunk, so bars are out of the question for finding dates. Feels weird.
>>
>>688954152
Find something else then. Pick up a new hobby, Watch some documentaries about random things. Hell, even go outside and watch the wind pass through the trees. Life has a lot to offer.

>>688954578
Seems to me the stress of life is getting to you. Being a recent college grad, I feel you on most of this. Just take it one day at a time man, it always gets better!
>>
>>688954390
Either don't fuck her or don't feel bad about it. Doing both is just gonna fuck you over emotionally.
>>
>>688948018

r9k pls
k thx bai
>>
>>688954860
Fuck you. Get some real problems, asshole.
>>
i want it so much!!!
being normal person but evry1 is smilling
at me.. i dont kno if im paranoid but.. its not a mormal smile, its de kind of ridiculizing 1
they break their neck to look at me
sometime dey look at me like if im a alien
like if they nevr see something so amazin
its really curious...
i dont know if its in my head>>>im crazy
L
o
v
i
negative creep -_-
>>
>>688954276
Don't do it, bro. I'm on day 8 without alcohol and I'm counting the fucking minutes. We gotta keep strong.
>>
>>688954390
How did you even end up in this predicament?
>>
>>688954423
personally I'm not one for feeling or relationships so it might be different with your girlfriend but when i hear him being unsure about our relationship due to his insecurities it makes me think that we shouldnt be together. I think personality and wit is much more important than looks and the best advice i can give is to be hella fucking confident even if youre faking it.
>>
>>688953778 (You)
Didn't know I was in this thread.

>>688954407
You didn't become heartless. Shit if I could do that, I would be in a way better spot.
>>
>>688951705
This is so fucking pathetic. If you want a girl to hug and be with and not fuck you are pathetic. Sort out yourself so you don't need this sickening validation from a girl. Stop getting so hung up on this one bitch because guess what there are billions more girls out there.
>>
>>688954693
yeah i realised that. Maybe i waited to long, maybe i have low test, maybe i was to nervous, maybe its because i smoked weed, doesnt matter in. In fact i had a boner every time while we were fooling around, wrestling and shit. What i know is i have feelings for her, enjoy spending time with her, thinking every day about her....
>>
I thought I made a new friend this week, but they're not very talkative and I've been the one initiating the conversation.

Feels like shit.
>>
>>688954927
I live in the desert so I can't really watch the wind, I'll sometimes leave my house and just wander around town. I honestly don't know what to do with anything anymore.
>>
>>688954390
I don't get why your bro is going to have a problem with this...
>>
>>688955268
Thanks, i guess i'll keep doing that!
>>
For starters I'm a fucking dyel 5'10" piece of shit. I can't talk to girls without stuttering or stumbling over my words and my neck is fucked up so my head always hangs. Also most of my friends from middle school stopped talking to me when I went to a diff highschool. Homestly thinking of being an hero.
>>
>>688955431
Make something of yourself. Don't seek validation from others. Make your own happiness.
>>
>>688955285
Why would you call him pathetic? That's too far man.
>>
>>688955285
I'm a mess, I need to be told what to do to sort things out, I just want to be with someone at this point.
>>
>>688955377
I know what you're talking about. I'm not a virgin and still get limp dick everytime I'm with a new girl.
>>
I found the cheaper alternative to making a girls und panzer model tank.... please someone talk to me...
>>
>>688955635
I try, I hang out with friends from time to time. I try to meet other people but I'm sort of a shy person.
>>
>>688954915
Start doing hard drugs. It is the only way.
>>
>>688955724
Mee too bro I know how you feel I just want someone to love me and be close to me. I'm not even fat or neckbeard or anythint just awkward as fuck
>>
>>688955925
I've been thinking about trying heroin soon actually
>>
File: 3695130-4371920095-inter.jpg (67 KB, 608x547) Image search: [Google]
3695130-4371920095-inter.jpg
67 KB, 608x547
>>688955811
fug yea!!
>>
File: 1417958235504.jpg (94 KB, 1015x651) Image search: [Google]
1417958235504.jpg
94 KB, 1015x651
>>688955429
>>
>>688955697
Tough love.
>>688955724
The reason your not attractive to women is your desperation to be with one in an unrealistic way. You can never gt unconditional love from a woman, like say a mothers love. You are being pathetic and need to learn how to be happy yourself, women add to you life not make it.
>>
the chances of me committing suicide in the next few weeks are very high.
>>
>>688955811
We're here all night bro. Tell us what's eating you

>>688956143
Why is that?
>>
>>688953778
Trust me , weve all been there. Infact this honestly how most of the jaded faggots on this site started out, and let themselves grow bitter.
Just put some distance bewteen you and her, don't talk to her or seek her out, don't follow her on social media, or at the very least just ignore everything she posts. And most importantly , get out and find other girls, hell join tinder, join forums or go to events where people with your common interests gather. Just forget her, and like a I said, maybe one day she'll think about you and start wondering what youve been up to since , and at the point you can decide if you still want to be with her, but ultimately you just need to move on before you let your own love turn into obsesion and bitterness.
>>
>>688955947
I'm the average weight and height, I'm also not able to gain large amounts of weight, only small amounts then proceed to lose it again.
>>
File: 1465618550138.png (198 KB, 822x650) Image search: [Google]
1465618550138.png
198 KB, 822x650
>>688956143
never do such a thing
>>
>>688956074
Tough love? When someone is upset you work WITH them not AGAINST them. You're adding fuel to the fire, which is sad because you weren't giving bad advice either.
>>
File: 58358.jpg.cf-1-1.jpg (5 KB, 52x54) Image search: [Google]
58358.jpg.cf-1-1.jpg
5 KB, 52x54
>>688956041
You wanna know the cheaper alternative GuP brother?
>>
File: 111114423232.jpg (9 KB, 261x216) Image search: [Google]
111114423232.jpg
9 KB, 261x216
I hate my job, but there's a possibility that I may be promoted/ given a raise. But it's fast food which is slowly sucking the life out of me.

I have a chance to work at a real restaurant and finally move out of my parent's house but I can't find the courage to tell my boss that I'm quitting though literally everyone else knows by now that I want to leave.
>>
>>688948018
I wrote a book, something bad happened to me so I told my memoirs, thinking abt posting it on /b/ like an asshole cause it is a good story and I'm too retarded to publish it
>>
File: 1213692285591.jpg_595.jpg (41 KB, 476x595) Image search: [Google]
1213692285591.jpg_595.jpg
41 KB, 476x595
>>688956309
but.. i dont feel rig.... barfff
>>
>>688956355
Why are you afraid? The possible confrontation or the chance of something new not working?
>>
File: 1463945100644.jpg (36 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1463945100644.jpg
36 KB, 500x465
>>688956234
GuP makes me happy but also very sad why?
>>
>>688956470
What bad thing happened to you that caused you to write memoirs?
>>
Started working in a new restaurant. Great place, menu is okay, live music every night. Place has only been open for 3 months now, and already the sous chef and head chef left. So I've been promoted as of yesterday. I'm the youngest one there, but been working in the industry for 8 years now, so I know I can do the job. It's just more, taking away my life.

I work 6 days a week, about 50-60 hours, only day off has been Sunday. We run a skeleton crew now so I generally do both services and extra cleaning. Basically working the role as 3 people. Sometimes it does feel like too much.

I'd just like 2 to 3 days off to see friends or just sit and play video games, but I've hit that "grown up" mark in life. Just amusing how my friends are either unemployed or working shit jobs.

At the end of the day, I'm happy, I've got a great crew, I'm just getting tired.
>>
>>688956297
Whatever, I was giving advice but tbh I couldn't give 2 shits whether he lives or dies, my only interest in him is a way to kill time for me. So burn baby burn if he lets a few harsh words make him cry.
>>
>>688956235
I can try to go to events but there's not that much I'm interested in, I can try this.

Thanks for the advice and being able to talk and be open with all of you guys, I'll do my best to follow the advice and move on.
>>
>>688956030
Don't do it. It'll make you miserable. If you really have a small amount of time left, make it enjoyable.
>>
I've been using too many dissociatives and now I feel like an alien inside my own mind, plus I don't even know how it works in the first place so that makes it that much harder to get comfortable in the thing.
>>
File: 1464053489622.png (833 KB, 700x930) Image search: [Google]
1464053489622.png
833 KB, 700x930
>>688956479
):
>>
I already have my own thread but whatevwr i dont give a fuck.
Im 21yo and recently found out that im dying of cancer
>>
I'm still pretty young and I've just been diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer. After eight months or so of horrible pain, I'll finally bite the dust. Shit sucks. I've never had sex, my best friend, who I am secretly in love with, he doesn't even know yet. Problem here is: He's straight. If I told him I liked him now, it would be a sympathy relationship, just until I died. I don't want to die because I've always wanted to travel, and I don't want to leave my dog behind. Sigh.
>>
I miss her
>>
>>688956658
Actually it could make him really happy if he has the money to sustain the habit.
>>
File: Lost!_001_Arthur_Crying.png (69 KB, 200x153) Image search: [Google]
Lost!_001_Arthur_Crying.png
69 KB, 200x153
>Im lazy as shit, and lack motivation for pretty much anything. If it weren't for other people pushing me to do things I would most certainly be nowhere in life
>found out 1 month ago my dog has a form of skin cancer which has a 15% survival rate
>terrible acne to the point where I'm almost certainly going to have facial scars
>terrible at socializing. my friends share none of my interest, but I have no one else and am terrible at making friends
>feel like I have to fake a personality for my job, always leave work feeling shitty/depressed
>>
my gf cheatin on me im pretty sure, wev got three kids but her and i got dark black hair...
but my kids bein blond when theres baby..
2 first blacken wit age but the last got 2 years and sill blond.. im not stupid
>>
File: working-at-the-computer.jpg (74 KB, 716x494) Image search: [Google]
working-at-the-computer.jpg
74 KB, 716x494
>>688948018
Well yesterday was my friends' birthday parties who I haven't seen in two-three years, due to my anti-socialism I didn't go.

Since I stopped hanging out with them my lifestyle and choice's have only gotten worse, I was ashamed and I didn't want others seeing me in my current state.

Worse thing, I've know them since kindergarten and they're by far my most loyal friends'. Whenever we do talk they're always there to support me, in return I let them down.

I felt like a piece of shit afterwards so clearing my consciousness may help.
>>
>Seems to me the stress of life is getting to you. Being a recent college grad, I feel you on most of this. Just take it one day at a time man, it always gets better!

Thanks anon! :)

Lately I've been starting to see that and it really helps me see that confirmation from other people. Enjoy your day/night!
>>
>>688956485
I'm afraid that I should have made sure that I had the job at the restaurant lined already before talking about leaving because if I ever get into a manager position that'll be hanging around the air.

Also confrontation is not in my nature but I think it may be time for me to just get it over with.
>>
Been wanting to talk to someone about my depression for a long time now but never actually follow through. 25m and I've been depressed and suicidal since I was 13. And no, I wasn't one of those friggin emo kids who cuts and writes confusing poetry and gets a ton of piercings to rebel our express my pain our any of that bullshit. I just want to be dead, and I'm the definition of average; I play sports casually but I'm not a jock, I like to be social but I'm not a partier, I like to be alone but I'm not a loner, I got good grades but I'm not a nerd, I have had a couple jobs, etc. Nobody would ever think I'm depressed. But I'm at the point right now where the latter half of my entire life I've wanted to kill myself. And the worst part? I barely remember any of my childhood whatsoever. So basically all I've ever known is this feeling of wanting to just be done, to drop off the face of the earth and forget everything, but not actually wanting to go through with suicide. And honestly, understatement of the day, it sucks. And it makes it harder to push myself to seek help, or even see these thoughts as abnormal, because it's literally all I've ever felt. I really just want to die because I have no motivation to do anything productive to push me further in life, but I don't even have enough motivation to kill myself. I just want to disappear.
>>
>>688956658
I try, but it's hard being lonely and dying young at the same time. I'm over it by now I guess. I watch a lot of movies and see my parents a lot. I think that's better than a lot of people get.
>>
>>688956613
Well then your input is entirely void of value. You're essentially talking to hear what your voice sounds like, but in text. Either abmit you give a dam (because YOU chose to take the time out of your day to give someone advice) or stop halting the progress of others.

And to think i respected what you had to say at first.
>>
>>688956610
Life is a cycle of repetitions. We do the same things over and over again. But by doing those reps, we become stronger and wiser, even though fatigue will set in. Just soldier on and you'll get the relaxation you deserve soon.
>>
File: 1448050329371.gif (1 MB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
1448050329371.gif
1 MB, 500x298
why do I even get my hopes up anymore?
>>
File: 1465597635240.gif (4 MB, 554x453) Image search: [Google]
1465597635240.gif
4 MB, 554x453
>>688948018
This week's work schedule, contemplating whether I should buy some weed and become a pot head once again, sad because I just want to be in love and find someone with equal interest who makes me feel like I'm constantly on drugs. I know it won't happen. I can dream though. No one wants to date a guy looks like me and doesn't have anything to make up for that.
>>
>>688956986
No, it won't. You're either miserable or to high to realize how you feel.
>>
don't kill yourself your dog won't understand why you never came home
>>
>>688956986
I live off disability so realistically I only have enough money to drink every now and then and get food
>>
>>688957162
Actions speak louder than words. Don't leave things up to chance. Make it happen.
>>
>>688956570
after struggling for 3 years building a company working literally 17hrs/day/7 days/week for two of those years, some sociopath who used to work for me came in like a virus and tried to steal it all from me, sent my life on a whirlwind. I ended up in jail after we got in a fight and I almost ripped his eyes out of his head.
>>
Wondering where it all went wrong OP.
>>
>>688957492
Where does it start, man?
>>
File: 1465257200720.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465257200720.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>688957248
All I do is work then come home to play video games for the remainder of my time. I don't have any friends and I've tried to make some. Everyone already has an established pack. Work sucks. I'm in the dairy department in Kroger. I'm going nowhere in life.
>>
>>688952379
i believe this is on the inside of a guitar amp brand
>>
>>688957394
Then don't start a heroin habit son, if you have a load of cash and won't have to suffer withdrawals I'd say go for it but in your case stay the fuck clear coz the withdrawals will make you more miserable.
>>
>>688957083
I know that feel bro.

Don't want to get you down, but my dog had to be put down about two years ago because he had a degenerative skull muscle disease and attacked my niece due to the way his steroid medication affected him. He had become extremely food aggressive after years of being the perfect pet. He was literally like having the little brother I never had. It was painful but I learned to get through it. Don't be afraid to cry if you need to, regardless of the outcome.

Acne is just another part of your life.
I have had no real friends since high school and while it's a bit sad every now and then, you kind of just get used to the loneliness as a part of your life.

Don't fake anything. Be yourself because people can tell when you're being fake.
>>
>>688948018
Collegefag here. How did you guys deal with getting a worthless degree that you only choose because it seemed like the easiest option when forced to attend school? What did you do with your lives?
>>
>>688957167
Travel the world, you're free. Leave your life behind and see and meet everyone.
>>
>>688957642
In my book you're living the life. Wish i had time to spend on videogames.
>>
>>688957642
what would you rather be doing
>>
>>688957642
You have to make your own pack then. Life is happening while you sit, go out and make it happen!
>>
>>688957642
I'll be your friend, I'm in Arizona tho no krogers here
>>
>>688957839
What's your degree in?
>>
>>688957839
Just stick to your guns and hope for the best. If it doesn't work out, try to find something else to do.

Loads of places will hire you regardless of the type of degree because proof of education is good enough for them.
>>
>>688958019
Geography.
>>
>>688957839
I'm a graduated medical student. I work in a warehouse now. Pay off the loan at $5 a month so they can't ruin your redit and save your money for things that matter. As long as they aren't selling you to collections yet it hasn't impacted your life other than your resume looking slightly better. Don't panic.
>>
sup /b/

currently sitting alone in a park smoking cig after cig contemplating my shitty life, it's my birthday today.
>>
>>688958227
*credit.
>>
>>688957642
This is my current every day routine in a nutshell.

I know this sounds like bullshit, but just be open to other people because believe it or not, there are a lot of people who feel the same way and are just too afraid to be the first one to make a move.
>>
>>688958152
Kek how much did that useless piece of paper end up costing you?
>>
>>688958312
Happy birthday, man. Mine's next month. I'm gonna bake myself a cake and play vidya.
>>
>>688958312
Happy birthday /b/ro.

Hope you don't get attacked by a nigger.
>>
>>688957792
>Don't fake anything. Be yourself because people can tell when you're being fake.
my job pretty much requires that I be presentable and sociable (I'm a server at a nursing home, so I serve the same people every day). I always act happy and cheerful, but when brake time comes I retreat to the breakroom downstairs and just lay on the couch out of exhaustion.
>>
>>688958312
happy birthday. i hope things pick up for you. truly.
>>
File: 1450853393452.png (131 KB, 828x1033) Image search: [Google]
1450853393452.png
131 KB, 828x1033
OP here. I've had fun talking to people tonight and hopefully somewhat helping others.

Maybe I'll do this tomorrow night.

Sweet Dreams /b/
>>
>>688958152
Move out to California and work for the state. They're always needing geologists for loads of different things.
>>
>>688957852
I've still got a car to finish paying off so I don't think I'd have the money to travel right now, although I'd love to. I've also debated doing a sort of volunteer program in a foreign country like a couple of my friends have done, it really seems like a life-changing experience. But again, motivation is the main obstacle.
>>
>>688958520
>mfw everyone always ignores me on these threads

I don't even post long replies. Fuck you guys, I hate you all.
>>
Nobody actually does understand me, come to think of it.
That stopped making me lonely.
I mean if they did, what good does that do?
>>
>>688957642
Senior out of HS, and that's about how I feel. Only 3 friends, and no social prospects. Working at the grocery everyday, come home and game. I feel you.
>>
>>688958482
>server at a nursing home

Shit man
>>
File: 1464754500935.jpg (111 KB, 600x617) Image search: [Google]
1464754500935.jpg
111 KB, 600x617
>>688957875
I don't know. I tried college, but much like high school, I sucked terribly at it. I'm just alone in my room always when I'm not working. I want to meet someone. I want a nice pack of friends, I want to travel, I want to play music with people, I want a real girlfriend that will for once share something mutual with me and just tag team through life together. I don't know man. I want to move forward but I have a feeling that this is now my life. Just this.
>>
Thanks for all the advice! You guys are alright.
>>
>>688955769
huh really? so there is hope for me?
>>
>>688958520
'nite, OP
>>
>>688958658
You salty bitch
>>
>>688958648
Just do it. Choose a good nation that has a high population of devoted christians as to reduce the likelyhood of you being decapitated for being white and go for it.

Be the one to live your life for us who can't.

P.S. captcha: bananas.
>>
>>688958432
my parents saved money for 15 years so I could attend for 4 years. I essentially had no say in the matter, but I also know that its a huge advantage to have your college paid for, so I don't want to let them down by dropping out, but I don't have the motivation to do anything hard like Math or Chemistry. I figure I might as well do something that's easy, and just deal with the shitty feeling that I'm not willing to repay their years of saving money by studying something worth a fuck.
>>
>>688948018
some Youtube singer cunt was shot dead in Orlando, FL, so I'm feeling pretty good. Anyway, whoever shot her was the best music critic ever.
>>
>>688958658
Sorry man I just got here with the intent to vent. Hope you're okay :/
>>
>>688958648
Do that. That sounds great.
>>
>>688958864
I always give advice and I almost never get anything back, damn right I am salty. I don't even know why I care so much.
>>
>>688958705
your life is going to last another 50 years at least.

this isn't all that there is to life.
>>
>>688958712
Yea. A lot of them are nice, but the residents that are assholes take up all your time and frustration.
>>
Ever get sick of hugs because you realize they don't really do anything?
>>
>>688948018
Ive become numb op atleast years ago id feel depressed or anything now its empty and the worst part is they wont let me die ive tried suicide 4 different times now slitting wrists hanging pills everytime i wake up in the hospital end up in a mental institute only to be reformed and okay to leave months later 21 and this has been going on for 5 years why cant the just let me die i have nothing to live for
>>
>>688948018
I need a new car. I have the money but then I have to be frugal for a month and the summer just started.
>>
>>688957908
My own pack? Haha..that sounds impossible.
>>
>>688958973
it's cool man, i get it. enjoy the rest of your day.
>>
>>688957926
I'm all the way in dumb Texas man.
>>
>>688958441
>>688958468
>>688958503
Thanks guys, really feels good hearing those two words again. family never gave a shit and all my so called friends abandoned me because I am depressed. so thank you
>>
>>688958949
Well if they forced you to go and agreed that you could take geography you have nothing to feel bad about. Harshly put they are fucking stupid and threw their hard earned money away due to their own ignorance and hubris.
>>
>>688948018
any choice in the us election ends in nuclear holocaust. we are all going to die. there is no winning move. the only move is not to play.
>>
>>688959020
>expecting people to know which of these anonymous posts is him
>telling everyone to fuck themselves
>expecting something from that
>>
>>688959085
There is a huge community of old people that come to my store and most of them are great people

But there are a select few that feel the need to ruin everyone's life. That's just what they need to do though. Life is almost done for them, everyone they know is dead, their kids never visit or call or bring whatever children they have except for holidays.

I'd act like that too.
>>
>>688959141
It's really not, like at all. It just seems like an insurmountable obstacles because you're basically retarded and psych yourself out.
Work or school offer plenty of opportunities to network.
I just don't because I genuinely don't like people all that much and find them annoying.
Like they talk.
A lot.
About anything.
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>688959386
i know i'm a retard, fuck me man.
>>
Moved to Colorado for better job/girlfriend from Dallas.
After living there almost a year, want to move back to Texas (CO sucks). She doesn't.

What do
>>
>>688959020
That's life, but being so salty ain't helping no one
>>
>>688958354
I am open to people. I just feel like I'm not approachable for how boring I look and act.
>>
>>688958793
Try online resources. It's super easy to make a free dating profile on sites like OKCupid and you can just come out and say what you're looking for in a girl and what your hobbies are. Plus there are sites like Meetup (I think?) where you can search for meetups in your area relating to any hobby, and you can tailor the search to find only the types of groups you'd want to hang out with (small groups only, young people, etc)
>>
File: Sad-i-know-that-feel-clean-l.png (36 KB, 833x768) Image search: [Google]
Sad-i-know-that-feel-clean-l.png
36 KB, 833x768
>>688948018
I'm a 21y/o college drop out. I live at home with no car. I work part time as a cashier and just barely make enough money to pay my bills every month. I have 14k in debt for the one year. I live at home and lie to my parents and tell them I have more money than I actually have to the point of forging fake banks statements because all my excess cash goes to my hobbies which are the only things that make me happy anymore. The girl I loved knew how I felt and used me as an emotional crutch while she slept with other guys. I ended things with her but I still think of her every day. I tell my people around me that I have all kinds of girls interested and I go on "Dates" which consists of me drinking alone at a bar. I have no friends that want me around, they tolerate me if I show up, but I'm never invited to anything, always a third wheel.

I haven't thought of Suicide in a long time, but these past couple months, I've been thinking about it, just to escape my own web of lies
>>
>>688959533
Find a compromise. If you're both young, then either settle with it or move on while you have your youth.

If you're old, then find a way to just deal with it because the chances of you finding someone is about as high as Leo winning another Oscar.
>>
>>688959334
My mom bought me a cake last year and told me to wait until everyone got home to have some

Her and her husband ate it while I was out

Family aren't always the best people

I've been on /b/ since 2-3 years after it went up
>>
>>688959533
Fuck her don't live a life defined by a bitch.
>>
File: papafrankumylord.jpg (2 KB, 99x99) Image search: [Google]
papafrankumylord.jpg
2 KB, 99x99
Hi, /b/. I'm 19. I have inoperable brain cancer, have never left my home town, and now probably never will. AMA
>>
>>688959476
Oh ok
>>
>>688948018
I was stood up op just like in the movies i thught that didn't happen in real life but it happened i was after i planned it for a long time
>>
>>688959120
Know that feel bro, college student on break and I need to save up for a car aswell, itll take me the whole summer for it and I wont be able to do anything other than work eat and sleep .
Sucks bruh.
>>
>>688959596
>they tolerate me if I show up, but I'm never invited to anything
that hit me hard
>>
>>688958312
Happy birthday man. I kind of know how you feel. It'll get better.

I've always been quite an anxious/concerned person but recently it's turned into actual anxiety. Any time something remotely important is coming up it really gets to me. I've been sleeping so badly because I wake up in the middle of the night having had awful anxiety dreams. I know how to combat it when it feels like I'll have a panic attack but I hate knowing that it could happen almost at any time.

I'm also depressed and it's really affected my last year of school. I've just not done enough work because my ability to focus and stick with something has just vanished. I used to be able to just write English essays that would get high marks, now I start feeling anxious when I even think about it. It feels like my teachers have given up because they're not entirely sure what to do. I've also become way less sociable and reserved. The issue is also that people see you putting a brave face on it when you can and assume that you're fine, or it's not a big deal.

My issues probably aren't that huge in the grand scheme of things but I guess sometimes you need to just write or talk about it.
>>
>>688959546
yeah, you're right, I really should be more cheery when I am breaking down.
>>
>>688959765
So how will you go out?

If I had that, I would totally run my car into a police station while screaming "Bush did 9/11"
and try to commit suicide by cop.
>>
>>688959529
We're all retards

I'm actually autistic, so there's that

Just a 'little bit' (asperger's)

>>688959476
Yes.
>>
>>688959564
I actually tried ok cupid last year and I had no progress what so ever. I messaged people who seemed genuinely interesting and tried finding some common ground. I tried but I guess not being ripped, having a good paying job, and pussy pounding experience really will screw you.
>>
>>688960052
I have autistic tendencies too, not sure how autistic I am but I have no friends.
>>
>>688959596
Ask yourself what you provide to other people. Do you make people laugh, are you loyal, are you interesting ? If you are nothing but a ball of depression which you sound like then you will always be a 3rd wheel. Better yourself.
>>
>>688958648
When you think about it motivation is bullshit,
all that matters is you will and commitment
>>
>cheating whore of a wife and I split up
>things are great
> money's tight but when the fuck is it not?
> lost all my friends to alienation
>invested literally all of my time in cheating whore
>friends drifted away
> 1 friend
> I'm in love with her. She has feelings for me, she told me
>sleep together
> next day dude shes been having feelings for texts her amd theyes become a thing.
>I understand, not gonna hold her back
>still head fucking over heels in love
>die a little inside when she talks about him
>tell her I'm fine, moved on
>I haven't
>>
File: large.jpg (154 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
154 KB, 500x375
>>688957083
>Nineteen (Twenty on the 26th)
>Living with grandma

My biological father ran away upon birth and mother is a severe alcoholic with mental health issues, she's drinking herself to death. My grandmother has multiple myeloma and is slowing dying. My brother's optic nerve is deteriorating and is already legally blind, soon he won't be able to see at all.

>Unemployed, Uninsured, and Uneducated (HS dropout)

Since my recent hospital visit due to me being a hypochondriac I'm in debt and being pursued by debt collectors. Due to my ant-socialism and lack of motivation I never finished school.

>Aortic stenosis (Probably will need heart valve transplant or heart transplant in near future)

Most likely have other severe problems but I haven't seen a doctor in years.

>Disconnected with friends

A majority of my friend's I haven't seen or talked to in years.
>>
>>688956748
I know your words can't fully describe your pain, and mine can't ease it, but know that a person you've never met before, somewhere on this planet, just genuinely thought and cared about your life because you just shared it. I'm sorry that this misfortune has befallen you. Maybe what will being piece of mind in your remaining time is sharing your life more with the people who care about you. You can tell your friends how you feel without making it awkward by telling him exactly what you told us, and just say you really just want him to stick by you as a friend until the end. I'm sure he'd feel honored to do that for you.
>>
>>688958579
I hated the Geology aspect most of all. Plus I live in Canada, and have zero interest moving to the states (Americans themselves are cool, but your government sucks dick)
>>
>>688959765
Take trains everywhere. Visit a beach. Do that type of stuff, and tell anyone who stops you to cram it. (politely.)

>>688959879
Cut the hobby expenses until you can get a decent, healthy car. It'll give you a productive goal that you can do something about.

>>688959969
I've been too stressed out to deal with anything. My roommates started moving my stuff around the house and told me I had until the next day to get rid of it, suddenly. Crammed everything into the trash, including my great uncle's 100 year old guitar. I get meds next week, though. Super excited to be average.
>>
I've hit a point in my life where psychedelic mysticism has screeched to a point of grueling monotony, like oh hey, there's me in another variation again, oh look, there's another, and another, this should be magical.
Nothing's stimulating like it used to be.
>>
>>688957174

Dude just become a daredevil, fuck you could do the craziest shit you want if you're not worried about dying.

MTB pro xtreme :')
>>
So /b/ros this is my story, I expect no one to read this honestly.
>Talks to the girl he has liked for 2 years
>She admits having feelings for me the first year we meet
>ohshit.jpg
>I tell her I had feelings for her too in the first year we meet
>talks to her fo a while
>asks friend for advice on talking to her
>friend suggests complimenting her
>"wow you look beyond amazing"
>Hahaha thanks
>"You're welcome beautiful"
>"Um what are you doing?"
>This is when I realized feelings from a year ago don't mean shit
>While I had no girlfriend for 2 years
>She has had 2 boyfriends
>After this happened she sends me a screenshot of her and one of my "friends" getting matched on an app
>She says "Hey anon aren't you friends with "Mike"?"
>Yes I am
>Oh I was just wondering because I see you guys walking around the track
>I ask if she likes Mike
>No hahaha we had a thing in September but No its just because he is hot.
>I respond with night
>She reads it and doesn't respond.
So in the end im basically ugly and she just told me I have no chance. Honestly /b/ I am so depressed. I spent all this time waiting for one girl. It is all my fault.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg (134 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg
134 KB, 800x800
>>688960743
LMAO, you just got cucked twice old man, hows it feel knowing youve wasted you entire life and will never be romantically happy again?
>>
just woke up from a night out drinking

talked to a girl a buddy had a date with about the last girl

it's really comforting when people around you think the same way you do
>>
>>688960437
I love making people laugh, I do stand-up on the weekends sometimes. People around me all seem to like me, they say I'm smart, funny and even good-looking which is an outright lie, i know. I'm just the guy who's always kinda there, the back up friend
>>
Fucked my head up the first time I tried shrooms/drugs. It's been a year of agonizing hell and mental degradation and it's time to leave this place for good.
>>
>>688960674
Yeah that's why depression sucks. Usually motivation, will, and commitment are all bundled in this group of things labeled "shit that your subconscious will make impossibly difficult to attain and make you feel like shit every time you attempt and fail".
>>
>>688948560
Same here. I'm a nobody. I don't want to be alive anymore, but I don't want to kill myself.

I'm just tired.
>>
>>688960910
>I'm in debt and being pursued by debt collectors
Jesus dude. Find any way you can to pay those depts. Dept collectors are fucking scary.
>>
>>688960976
I've been trying my best to save up, but I keep having to dip in for bills and smokes and other crap. I was at $1700 in january, now I'm at $650
>>
File: IMG_4130.png (815 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4130.png
815 KB, 720x720
the girl i ve screwed up with
cant move on. dont want to move on.
>>
>>688960743
>die a little inside when she talks about him

This is what fucking kills me. similar scenario and fuck everything about this. She had no consideration whatsoever, god why does this stuff hurt so badly.
>>
might've posted this the other day
am still confused about her

>meet girl online
>text for a month back n forth
>decide to meet up
>very pretty girl
>same kind of humor
>spends 3 days at my house
>we have a lot of fun, go to the movies, friends party, sex
>continue to meet up for the next 5 months
>just before christmas tells me she cant do it anymore
>gets back together with her ex
>3 months pass without any form of contact
>slowly start texting again
>i get "i've missed you in my life" messages
>last week
>some more of those kind of texts
>ask her if she'*s happy
>she says overall yes

that was about 2 months ago
during those she texted me more of those "i've missed stuff with you" texts

yesterday and the day before that we were discussing that matte because i'm fed up with having to deal with it

she told me that
>she thinks about us whenever her relationship is at some negative point
>she misses the sex we had, the feeling i gave her

told her that she was still insecure, that she was using me as a safe haven
she agreed, yet always took the chance to tell me over and over that she "made the right decision" and "just has to life with her choice"

while it's clear she's all like "no idea what i want", she still thinks about me even after 6 months
and i still don't really know why she chose her ex, instead of me, if she is still thinking about me a lot

>just last week
told me it's not "manageable" anymore writing with each other and that she wants to stop that for some time
and i'm sitting here just shaking my head
>>
File: tumblr_mr8tupDtaU1qc7gsro1_500.gif (799 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr8tupDtaU1qc7gsro1_500.gif
799 KB, 500x299
>>688961343
Tinychat livestream?
>>
I'm trying to get a couple to date me(they're girls) I need help on how I could achieve a love triangle with them because I love them both now
>>
>>688960288
Are you just saying that like every other goddamn person I come across, or have you been diagnosed with something?

>>688960743
Same problem. I feel embarassed about it.I have no idea why that's the emotion that surfaces. Like, I'm ashamed that I thought he could return my feelings and now he's sleeping with an eternity of people and I'm accidentally in love with someone who doesn't seem to care at all. I'm not even looking for a relationship. Brains are stupid.

>>688960910
I have dealt with none of those things. Try to go on walks to strengthe your heart (regularly), but most people lose friends at that age, including me. That's a usual process of life, you'll be ok. Allow yourself to focus on yourself without feeling guilty. Do whatever you can to improve your own life right now. Don't let the weight of everything choke you.
>>
>>688961157
>Comes to a feels thread to make fun of people spilling their guts

You asshat.
>>
File: 1463533031513.jpg (106 KB, 673x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463533031513.jpg
106 KB, 673x1000
>>688948018
Just feeling strange I guess, it's 4am. I woke up out of a deep sleep to flip shit and have a pseudo anxiety attack or something. Had to jump in the shower to wash and scrub my body down.
>>
>>688961666
I said I have autistic tendencies, not that I am autistic. My psychologist said so.
>>
Honestly i only keep going because once a year i make enough money to go to Amsterdam for a couple of weeks and get a glimpse of good life in this shitty world
>>
>>688951705
Is your name Colin?
>>
>>688961157
>old man
I'm in my early 20's fucker.
I've wasted a shit load of time, but not my life
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.