[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically, this guy finger bangs this unconscious whore that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 33
So basically, this guy finger bangs this unconscious whore that drank too much and never got to dick her. That is sexual assault legally speaking yet he is referred as a rapist. His name is Brock.

Can you guys post memes of Brock to infuriarate feminists, social justice warriors and find out who the girl he finger banged is? There is massive trolling potential here.

Here is my attempt at a meme.

20 minutes of Brock Time.
>>
File: justbrockmyshitup.jpg (180 KB, 377x551) Image search: [Google]
justbrockmyshitup.jpg
180 KB, 377x551
JUST
>>
File: HPuM2gd.jpg (39 KB, 595x407) Image search: [Google]
HPuM2gd.jpg
39 KB, 595x407
>>
File: 1465251053278.gif (298 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1465251053278.gif
298 KB, 550x400
Bump
>>
>>688749524

I died.
>>
Bumperump.
>>
From what I gather: he saw a black out drung girl behind a dumster, undressed her and fucked her, got stopped midway by to guys passing by, thats rape dude..
>>
>>688752399

Nope. He never fucked her. Just finger banged her.
>>
OK is mad is parents cannot afford probation for rape
>>
Who the fuck found him "banging" her?
>>
File: 7phjOKX.png (160 KB, 401x300) Image search: [Google]
7phjOKX.png
160 KB, 401x300
>>688752544
Proof Hitler should have won. Degenerate filth thinks it's ok to sexually abuse drunk people.
>>
>>688752544
In the state he was in penetration with fingers is defined as rape. Why would you question why he's called a rapist?

Bunch of retards on this board man.
>>
>>688752948

I really don't give a fuck about some bitch that passes out drunk behind a dumpster. Like how trashy is that fucking cunt? Gross.

Now,he didn't rape her. He sexually assaulted her.
>>
Am I the only one that thinks he's gay. He's probably done this multiple times to prove to himself or his buddies otherwise.

I have a feeling this isn't the first time.
>>
>>688753119

Uh ho. Get your facts straight sjw faggot. He was charged with sexual assault. I am glad he gets 3 months and she gets a life sentence of tears for being a trashy whore.
>>
>>688752544
>>688753119
Why would he fingerbang her? Makes no sense, still rape though,

I did the same, well. I fucked her, like third chick I'd ficked(was 20) fingered her while she was asleep to practice fingering, felt bad, woke her up, when down on her. Still. Was wrong, but less rapey sonce we had sex first.. Still bad though.
>>
>>688752399
your spelling is atrocious
>>
>>688753510

LEGALLY SPEAKING IT WAS SEXUAL ASSAULT. LEARN TO LAW FINGERBANGING BANDIT.
>>
File: FAMILY OF RAPISTS.jpg (598 KB, 960x853) Image search: [Google]
FAMILY OF RAPISTS.jpg
598 KB, 960x853
>>688748739
>>
I like how no one bats an eyelash at the fact she was passed out behind the dumpster. I mean, once you throw it out, it becomes public domain, no?
>>
>>688753576
I'm drunk, on my ipad with no spell check. Dyslectic and not a native Englishspeaker.
>>
This nigga finger bangs a girl and is made out to be the devil.

There's a difference between a dude who pops a pill in a girls drink and takes her home to fuck and two drunk-as-fuck idiots who do shit they regret.
>>
>>688753849
Too bad i am neither of those.
>>
File: Lazy_baby_eating.gif (2 MB, 321x216) Image search: [Google]
Lazy_baby_eating.gif
2 MB, 321x216
>>688748739
Honestly, every dude in this thread would be singing a different tune if they were the ones who got penetrated.
>>
>>688753419
Rape is a type of sexual assault, and in the state he was includes penetration with fingers. This is why people are upset he was charged with only sexual assault. Pretty simple. I'm no sjw you just have a real edge on you. Be careful with that thing

I'm outta here
>>
>>
>>688753730

>LEARN TO LAW
>>
>>688748739
Brock is the real victim here.

>#BrockDidNothingWrong
>>
>>688754029
Not really. We used to jam shit up passed out dudes asses in my frat house and then laugh about it next day. Taught me how to pace myself.
>>
>>688754029
You are wrong. It is just sexual assault.
>>
>>688754368
Brock did nothing wrong except finger a fat chick behind a dumpster.

#fingerclassierbitchesinclassierplaces
>>
File: 1465439211029.jpg (90 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465439211029.jpg
90 KB, 640x480
>>688748739

white privilege
>>
Yea, it's like concent. When a dude ficked a girl, then fucked her in the shower, then in the bed. Later she filed for rape for the shower sex, cause he penetrated her without concent. They had sex before and after. It was implyed the shower sex was ok.

This was rape, or sexual assult, cause he found her drunk and did it.

Why he do it though? Was he getting her wet for real penetration rape, he was stopped midway yes?
>>
>>688748739
He's a total rapist, but I'm all for pissing of feminists, so post away.
>>
>>688754919
What are you, a swedish fag? Learn to english
>>
File: wHIFrX.gif (3 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
wHIFrX.gif
3 MB, 384x288
Who was the victim? Anybody know, or are we all just a bunch of faggots?
>>
>>688755135

I need memes. Memes that will make people cry.
>>
What a faggot if he can only get bitches if theyre passed out lmao
>>
>>688755159
Norwegian, know how to English, to lazy to spell correctly now, drunk as I said before.. (Actually an english teacher, tefl though) English much good, talky talky usa way..
>>
>>688752544
Where did you read that?
>>
>>688754919
He didn't just find her, that bitch left with him.

White knights stopped Brock, they called an amberlamps, and she was admitted to the hospital under suspicion of rape. Of course this hoe woke up and said "sure, that was rape" when she realizes that the only other story was that she was going to some dudes dorm to fuck even though she has a serious boyfriend.
>>
>>688755550

Uh oh. She was gonna get caught cheating. It shows her level of class passing out behind a dumpster.

Girlfriend of the year material right there.
>>
>>688755513

Europe stinks of feminism and sjw.
>>
>>688755550
She was awake when he started fingering her? Then he did nothing wrong, if not- not cool bro
>>
Any sane person would have had compassion and tried to get her help, call the police or bring her to a hospital.

6 years is too severe, though. 2 years in prison. 2 years house arrest. 8 years sexual offender because sexual offender lists shouldn't last forever.
>>
>>688755516
Nowhere, he's trying to spread misinformation to further his trolling cause
>>
>>688755898
Yea, it's great no? Only the rapey refugees are fucking it up..
>>
File: sweating man.jpg (31 KB, 620x376) Image search: [Google]
sweating man.jpg
31 KB, 620x376
>>688748739
A friend of my brother's had a girl lie about him raping her.

Bitches be crazy. Don't trust em.
>>
The party was getting out of control. The 8th round of shooters had just been consumed and everyone was getting a bit sloppy.

Who was this girl? She kept rubbing Brock's back and telling him how hot he was.

"You're a swimmer?"
"Yeah. Hoping for the Olympics."
"Ugh. My boyfriend is some skinny loser."
"Oh...well that's too bad."
"Yeah. It is too bad. Wanna go outside and..."
"um...ok."

Brock went outside with the girl. She was older than him by a few years.

They stumbled drunkenly down the block.

"Here's a good spot," she slurred.
"Behind a dumpster?"
"Whatever. F*** me."

Brock was nervous. But he was also very drunk. Drunk on life.

"She is begging me for it," he thought.

The two tumbled onto the ground and began to make out. The girl seemed really into him.

Brock started to take off her clothes. This older girl said she was going to teach him a thing or two.

But suddenly the last shot hit her. Her eyes fluttered and she fell asleep.

"Wait...no. Wake up. I thought we were....damnit."

In the distance Brock heard a yell.

"Hey! What are you doink? Ve are Swedes. Vat is wronk?"

Brock looked at the girl. She was fast asleep.

"Oh shit. This doesn't look good."

The Swedes rushed towards Brock, their eyes gleaming with rage. They were both 6 inches taller than young Brock. One of them grabbed a stick.

"We were...I was...oh sh*t."

Brock ran. He had no way to explain why he was on top of the girl.

The Swedes chased him and swung the stick at his head. He fell unconscious.

He awoke in a jail cell. Everything was blurry and his head hurt. He remembered what had happened, but he wasn't too concerned. Surely the girl would explain that they were both drunk and she fell asleep at an inopportune time? Right?
>>
>>688755990
Strangely sage outlook to be posted on /b/... I agree.
>>
File: 77 percent.jpg (159 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
77 percent.jpg
159 KB, 600x600
>>688748739
The crazy thing she wasn't even unconscious.

She was blacked out and there is a huge difference. You can get in a car drive when you are blacked out and you'll be held accountable from your action but a girl agrees to let a guy finger fuck her doing blackout and he is given a 6 month sentence and widely reviled by SJW's.

It's a disgusting double standard. Just imagine if a girl had blown a guy who was in the blackout stages of drunkenness.

Again, blackout != unconscious.
>>
>>688756178

Don't you love it when muslims rape women by the dozens and hundreds. When these muslims are refugees but nobody talks about it. And this classless bitch passes out behind a dumpster and gets fingerbanged and it is a global outrage!!

Fuck her fuck muslims.
>>
>>688754029
If she was really blacked out she has no recollection of it and any fear or w.e she feels is just because someone told her to. I mean I'd if you've ever done black out, but it might as well happen to another person. Not saying it was right, just take a little responsibility for yourself.
>>
>>688756391
If that is what happend, then yea..
>>
>>688753992
>There's a difference between a dude who pops a pill in a girls drink and takes her home to fuck and two drunk-as-fuck idiots who do shit they regret.

Exactly. This guy was know Bill Cosby. He was drunk, she was drunk and they ended up in an alley next to a dumpster and a couple SJW's thought it was rape so the male automatically become the perpetrator.

If they were equally intoxicated having any type of sexual contact, there was no way the women would ever have been arrested or charged with any kind of crime.

We are in a rape culture but it's a rape culture of taking advantage of a terrible thing that happens to very few women.
>>
>>688756391
Funny how Swedes can't stop rape in their own country.
>>
>>688756498
Yea, people in general needs to be less religious, not less spiritual, just less compliant to books written thousands of years ago, don't excuse your behaviour with that shit..
>>
Saw this on TYT
>>
>>688757099
Well he seems white and we'll off enough to move to Canada or a Norwegian country and have no one know who he is.
>>
>>688757166

Oooh sick burn. Swedes can't stop muslims raping their women. They are impotent.
>>
File: dine me.gif (3 MB, 402x573) Image search: [Google]
dine me.gif
3 MB, 402x573
>>688756702
I hope everyone knows that blacking out doesn't mean you've lost all control.

There are millions of people who get black out drunk but make irrational decisions to do something like get behind a wheel and drive home... but then have no recollection of doing it the next morning.

I a blacked out women chooses to fuck isn't responsible for her actions, then a blacked out DUI driver isn't responsible either.
>>
>>688753419

Sexual assault is a legal term.

Rape has no legal meaning.

I hope you are repeatedly sexually assaulted.
>>
>>688757549
You are truly a wizard of logic sir I salute you
>>
>>688753383
I have a feeling you're a candyass faggot you sure do seem well studied on faggotry
>>
>>688757664

I won't be because I don't get piss drunk and blackout behind a dumpster.

I hope you die of a brain anurysm due to your extreme libtard faggotry
>>
>>688754405

Congratulations, you're a rapist.
>>
>>688753270
Sexual assault is slapping a girls ass.
Rape is penetration or the touching of any genitalia on either side.
>>
>>688748739
This is a pretty bad place for it, as /b/ has never been known as the internet sympathy machine, but here goes.

Regardless of what he did, it's clearly within the law to call him a rapist, as he was sentenced as such. What pisses people off is how light the sentence is.

He deserves more, because what he did is the same as 100 other rapes that probably got 10+ years.

That's it. He was let off easy when he shouldn't have been.
>>
>>688757931
>>688754405
Yep. I hope it's been less than 7 years or whatever the statute of limitations is so you can be charged for your terrible crimes.
>>
>>688755228
You a faggot
>>
>>688755550

None of this fantasy of yours matters because he was caught committing sexual assault.

She could have been Earth's busiest slut and it would still be rape. Can't consent if you are passed out drunk.
>>
>>688756339

If you don't trust the pussy, why are you fucking it?
>>
>>688757306
Don't trust those T*rks.
>>
>>688758166
FACT: The two formal charges of rape under California state law were dropped at the preliminary hearing of Brock's trial. He was charged with sexual assault with a foreign object.

Learn to fact, faggot.
>>
>>688756391

Drunk people can't consent. That's the law, bros.
>>
I don't like rich white boy. But not nearly as much as dumb drunk bitch
>>
>>688758594
That's retarded.
>>
>>688756391
This is exactly what happened. The police reports back it up.
>>
>>688756448

Legally, the same thing. I hope you get blackout drunk and someone puts a table leg up your ass.
>>
>>688758621
He's a swimmer. Swimmer's are fine. Maybe if he was a football player.
>>
>>688758594
If that was true, it goes both ways and they are both guilty of raping each other and she both be serving time.
>>
>>688758670

YEah. I read it. SHe was a horny slut who victimized a drunk guy.
>>
>>688758715

I hope you get aids for being a faggot.
>>
>>688758715
Obviously, you have never blacked out. I have many, many times... to the point where I'm in a foreign country and was at a club but still managed to wake up in my hotel room in bed with all my clothes and wallet laid by the side of my bed... zero recollection of how I got there but I did it on my own. I was just too drunk to remember how.

That's not being unconscious. That's being too drunk to remember everything you did to get to where you wanted to be.
>>
>>688758670
It seems like 6 months of ass pounding and a life of being labeled a sex offender is more than he deserves. The fuck is going on in this country. What happened to personal responsibility? Why are the femdykes even complaining?
>>
>>688753119
>>688754029
>>688754113
>>688755990
Fucking slack jaw yellow belly sjw's

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU DONT BELONG HERE
>>
>>688759380

He won't get raped in jail. You are thinking prison.
>>
>>688755550
>amberlamps
>>
>>688756448
"huge difference"
you're an asshole. I'm comforted to know you are a permavirgin on /b/ who will never know a woman, sober or drunk. But since you might influence a summerkid here who may grow up to touch women, let's be clear: if she's too drunk to understand what she's doing at the time he's fucking her, it's rape and he deserved to go to prison for 15 fucking years.
>>
>>688759189

Yeah. I'm an alcoholic (not proud, but it's true.) My wife has no idea I've been drinking because I'm able to function normally. But I'll wake up the next day and wonder what the fuck I did the night before. Turns out I read Harry Potter to my 3 kids, watched a movie, did some chores.

Some of it comes back to you )which is called browning out) with little reminders, but people can function blacked out. It just means your brain functions at a lower level of memory.

This slut was probably pretty sloppy, so not "functional," but she knew enough to want to fuck a swimmer with big muscles (a fucking ugly one, mind you). But his eyes were red as fuck. He was drunk too. Probably to the same degree.

I think it's a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>688752544
And shoved a pine cone in the bitches pussy as I understand
>>
>>688759634

No it is not rape you stupid cocksucker. He got charged with sexual assault with a foreign object.

Sexual assault you dumb fucking social justice warrior cocksucker.
>>
>>688759884

They were under a tree. She said "make my pussy bleed!" It's in the court documents.
>>
File: How do you spell girdle.gif (2 MB, 253x380) Image search: [Google]
How do you spell girdle.gif
2 MB, 253x380
It's disgusting what has been done to this kid.

An older woman got so drunk she couldn't remember what happened so she went with the default thinking that SJW's have instilled in her that she must have been raped.

He was drunk too but not quite as much and told the true story and the judge uses a little common sense (but not enough, the charges should have been vacated).

So he was raped by the judge and then raped much worse by the internet.

All because a drunk woman couldn't remember that she consented to being alone with him in ally next to a dumpster.
>>
>>688759514
former sheriff's deputy here: rapes happen in the jails as well, in fact they are easier, because there are fewer controls than in the state pen. It's hard to mix and match the different types of inmates- some are very violent and awaiting trial, some are serving a light sentence or awaiting trial for nonviolent crime. Some are very bad inmates who happen to be in on minor crimes. So basically, bad bad badass dudes who will eventually be doing hard time in Chino will be rubbing up next to 20 year old gingers. When they learn he is doing time for "rape" it will be so hilarious to them. His case is notorious so they'll try to keep him away from all this shit . . . but there are few resources in local jails.
>>
File: 0nPeGQW.jpg (54 KB, 828x1243) Image search: [Google]
0nPeGQW.jpg
54 KB, 828x1243
you cant block the brock
>>
>>688760219
>Citation needed
>>
>>688759884
If he did that, no question, rapist fuck. Why even? Don't get it.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 613x920
>>688754495
There is literally no difference. Sexual assault is the legal term for rape.
>>
>>688760113
>>688760113
these are all such lies. He fucked her when she was blacked out. /b/ is a toxic stew of lies and hate
>>
>>688760533
Her pussy stank, he just wanted to give it a nice summer morning in the forest scent
>>
>>688753119
>>688752544
>>688753510
>>688752399

digital rape look it up
>>
>>688760545
>Sexual assault is the legal term for rape.
dumbass, rape itself is a legal term. In the last several decades when the term sexual assault came into vogue, new criminal statutes were created incorporating that term.

tl;dr both are legal terms, they vary from state to state in definition and usage. All states have some crime titled "rape" and most but not all have something titled "sexual assault." Title of the statute or label given to the act means almost nothing.
>>
>>688760545

No you nigger. Sexual assault does not mean rape. Learn to law.
>>
>>688759851
It's total bullshit. Woman have been led to believe that just because they don't have 100% recollection of how their actions went down they must be a victim.

I guess it'll balance itself out eventually as men are taught to believe the same thing and rape is thrown back and forth at equal levels and the whole system implodes.

I feel kind of bad for those who really are raped though... like the kind that happen where someone is jogging in a remote trail in a park and is brutally attacked out of the blue by a complete stranger.

This, I was drunk, so I was raped by someone I wanted to have sex with totally makes light of the real rape that actually does sometime happen to real victims who wanted no part of it.
>>
File: CS.jpg (188 KB, 983x995) Image search: [Google]
CS.jpg
188 KB, 983x995
>>688752862
this guy
>>
Why would a bunch of Swedes and a drunk girl?
This guy's innocent.
>>
>>688760974
*I trust
>>
>>688754919

Are you gay or something? Only a homosexual man would question why a guy would enjoy sticking up his fingers in a warm, wet pussy.
>>
File: 1465526865769.jpg (99 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1465526865769.jpg
99 KB, 960x540
>>688754177
>>
>>688760817

Pinecomb Pussy Breeze
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x413
>Swedes
Fucking lying shits with double standards
>>
File: 1346033237909.gif (1 MB, 232x199) Image search: [Google]
1346033237909.gif
1 MB, 232x199
>>688748739
Can someone give me the play by play of the whole thing? Start to finish? My FB is blown up with this. Last thing I read was he's getting 3 months.
>>
Just a collision of a drunk slut and a loser. If she passes out, you're SOL until the next drunk slut. He didn't let it go and now he's going to pay for it.

Maybe should have done more time, but in any case, he seriously fucked his life up over a drunk slut. Even though he looks like a creepy beta, another one would have definitely come along before too long. Lower standards to match his potential would have made it even easier.
>>
>>688760598
You make it sound like there is no such consent during blackout.

I've consented to paying a hooker while blacked out. She must have because there was a condom on the floor full of my cum and some money was missing from my wallet and the amounts and condom jogged a few barely recoverable memories but I didn't remember penetration in hardly any detail.

I was blacked out but still a conscious drunk.

Does that mean she raped me just because I couldn't remember hardly any details? Should I have called the police and claimed this woman raped me? Of course not, because they would have laughed in my face.

It's a double standard. Women are allowed to not remember everything about the sex they wanted and society says that means they were raped. The same is most definitely not true for men.
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1211x1331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1211x1331
>>688760883
>>688760893
LOL
I bet Brock will have a good time explaining the difference to all his neighbors and future employers for the rest of his faggot life.
>>Sex Offender Registry
>>
>>688761111
Nono, it's sweet alright, but for your own pleasure maybe put something else there? Not the first thing I would do if she was no awake. Still. Wonder how it really happend.
>>
File: 920x920 copy.jpg (112 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
920x920 copy.jpg
112 KB, 613x920
>>688749524
>>
>>688761666
He won't have to. His father is rich and he will move to another country under the name of F.B. Turner

Finger Banging Turner that is
>>
>>688757214
go put on your male chastity belt you fucking scandacuckian
>>
>trusting some drunk bitch that just got with a successful athlete
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 800x800
Are we going to keep pretending that the bitch was in fact a legit cum dumpster
Drinking a partying at a place she didn't belong to
Now since two shit stains saw her getting "bonned" and called the cops
Shit it's too late to back down now
I been raped!
Fucking cunt
>>
>>688762157

Ha scandacuckian. I died.
>>
>>688761652
You were raped but you are right, calling the police wouldn't have helped you.

You would have been shunned by the internet as participating in sex trafficking.
>>
>>688762393

Remember /b/ros, what happened to Brock can happen to you.

If the bitch consents before passing out and feels like saying it is rape to save face, you are fucked.

Unless you make her sign a consent form, video tape her, submit her to a retinal scan that provides retinal consent, makes you touch her genitals for 5 minutes while screaming safe out loud, sucks on your pecker and then licks your butthole...then i think maybe you can be safe.
>>
File: pinecone.jpg (26 KB, 300x357) Image search: [Google]
pinecone.jpg
26 KB, 300x357
>YOU CANT BLOCK THE BROCK
>>
>>688758166
Rape is fucking.
This is sexual assault.
Slapping a girl's ass is sexual harassment.
>>
>>688763186

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
>>
>>688748739
can anyone post the face or name of any of those half retarded muslim refugees who gang raped those girls on new years? or even one muslim refugee rapists name or face, as soon as its a white guy OPEN SEASON i even bet a lot of muslims can actually get away with rape in sharia courts because they actually really come from a culture where rape isnt really that taboo dare i say a real rape culture
>>
>>688763071
Kek
>>
>>688760598
>/b/ is a toxic stew of lies and hate
>youmustbenewhere.jpg
>>
>>688748739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHpFyDzzZGk
>>
>>688748739
If he would have videotaped almost any of this, I can almost guarantee he would have never been charged.

When it's she said, she always wins to what he says.
>>
>>688752544
how the fuck do you know he just fingered her? oh sure. a guy sees some prime puss passed out and just fingers her. WTF? that's breaking into car and vacuuming the interior. Of course he fucked her.
>>
>>688748739
Fuck you op
>>
>>688748739
>triggered
>>
>>688764421

see police report, you fag.
>>
File: 1415875534612.jpg (12 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1415875534612.jpg
12 KB, 255x255
>>688748739
Not even a good one, either
>>
People actually care about this?
>>
>>688764910
Women care.
>>
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bestiality-supreme-court-canada-1.3624312
>>
>>688765082
who cares about what women think?
>>
>>688764655

Fuck you white knight faggot cuckian
>>
>>688765082
Again. People actually care about this?
>>
I see people on facebook complain about how they use photo of Brock that look good, and photos of Travon that look not socially acceptable.

It makes me rage because these people dont realize that ALL of Brocks pictuers are socially acceptable where 90% of Trayvons photos are him being a nigger.
>>
>>688765326

NEGROID.
>>
>>688765082
SJW's care, not women. This is a PSA for not being a drunk ass whore. This girl needs to take some personal responsibility for getting drunk as fuck at a party where she didn't know anyone.

Had she been raped by some dude who slipped her a ruffie, or even a dude who wasn't drunk and just prowlin' for free poon, I'd expect a harsher sentence. But this dude was drunk as fuck as well, just tryin to get his dick wet.
>>
>>688765224
Aye cap'n. Ye be alright by my standards
>>
>>688765513
100% agree with you anon... Except...
>ruffies
>>
>>688765513
It's more than that. She was drunk and wanted sex but when she approached blackout and only could mumble that she still wanted it is when he got in trouble.

Reversed, a man would have never been seen as a victim.

If women want equality that have to live up to the actual facts of this case instead of tweeting about how it's such an injustice and is part of our rape culture we can't escape.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
>>688765326
Jesus I wonder what does a socially acceptable nigger look like
>>
>>688765513

Omg this is about white privilege.

MEANWHILE IN HOLLYWOOD, Bill Cosby rapes close to a hundred plus women using quaaludes.

Hahaha funny media racism against whites!
>>
>>688765326
Yeah but niggers are trash and should be sent to Africa.
>>
>>688753419
>>688753419
Sexual assault is the legal term for rape, in Cali at least, they are one and the same once there is penetration.
>>
>>688765957
Ooga boogas go back to Africa. The mother fucking moon is back.
>>
File: CancerKek.jpg (23 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
CancerKek.jpg
23 KB, 274x237
>>688748739
Just looked it up. Apparently he changed his story a few times and a medical examination revealed that she'd actually had sex. So there's that.

Have fun fucking with SJWs, though.
>>
>>688766426

I think the pinecomb was the victim here in all of this.

The pinecomb didn't consent!! Omg!
>>
>>688764694
This. As irritating as it is when people are too lazy to fact-check, it's horrifying when the thought doesn't even occur to them.
>>
File: 1465184945234.jpg (130 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465184945234.jpg
130 KB, 720x960
>>688748739

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
>>
>>688766426

not sex, been penetrated (by his fingers)
>>
>>688754405
Hangovers were pretty good at reminding me that I shouldn't drink so much next time around. Sounds like you lived with a bunch of faggots.
>>
Can any of you fajots tell me when exactly the prosecution alleges the chic passed out?
>>
>>688767178
Doesn't matter, it's rape because she said so. That's the prosecutions case in a nutshell.
>>
>>688763071
nope, they use the I was too drunk to legally consent bullshit and the guy still goes down for rape
>>
Forgetting the memes for a minute. I really like the values this site upholds of family values and the death of nazi feminism, but seriously this shit right here is why nobody takes us seriously.
>>
File: 1463012460677.jpg (44 KB, 718x720) Image search: [Google]
1463012460677.jpg
44 KB, 718x720
>>688766774
>pinecomb

In today's sociopolitical climate, nobody gives a fuck about equality. "The guy and the girl were both drunk, both strangers, and had non-violent, non-coercive sex? That man is a rapist!"

At best, the kid's a moron and a liar. He might've been drunk enough to think the sex was consensual, and the chick might've been interested before she passed out...but it sounds like he dicked her AFTER she passed out. And that actually IS rape.

It seems like a bunch of people who aren't outraged Tumblrinas wants to think that this is another case of, "I should probably change my mind about it after the fact so I don't look like a slut," but it sounds like the kid actually fucked up. Which is pretty easy to do when you're a young, stupid, drunk, and horny guy with an equally young, stupid, and drunk girl rubbing up on you at a party. If that's what happened--I skipped over most of the victim's understandably melodramatic letter.

But, again, the incident and outcome don't seem to affect my life in any distinguishable way. Get as rustled as you fucking please.
>>
>>688767024
Got a link? The police report's gotta be out there somewhere. If he's being charged with fully-fledged rape in a state where rape is defined differently, then I can understand the mixed responses.
>>
>>688758166

Sexual Assault is the legal term for my state, Connecticut. So if you fuck a 15 year old, and you are 18 you get sexual assault 2nd.

Sex assault 1st is forced, 3rd is touching, etc.
>>
Let's be real.

What if you were at a party, there was a guy there, rubbing you up. You told him you're not interested and you're not a faggot. After several shots, same dude hit you up and you told him to fuck off. Few more shots, you black out. Then, you woke up, in a hospital. Doctor said we have some bad news. You got in one little fight and you mom got scared. She said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air.
>>
>>688768807
o shit waddup
>>
So is the victim in a rape supposed to feel less violated if they were fingered as opposed to fucked?
>>
File: rape victim.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
rape victim.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>>688748739
Here's a picture of Brock the Rapist's victim.
>>
>>688768134
I agree with you, but a couple things to point out.

>He didnt dick her
>She was a few years older than him
>>
Straight up, if you can't get the same girl, sober, the next day, chances are your game is weak and you ride the rape grey area. You're a faggot.
>>
>>688768286

You can find the po po report, it isn't hard. I read it the other day.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-09-23-31-45.png (233 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-09-23-31-45.png
233 KB, 1080x1920
Cmon niggers. Post or kick. No rules.
>>
>>688768134
Biden the faggot wrote an open letter about it. Bunch of attention whores these libtards.
>>
>>688769080

Who says she's a victim if she just got fingered while she was awake and liking it?
>>
>>688769080
Well if someone fingered my butthole instead of sticking their cock inside of my while I was passed out, I'd feel a tad bit better, since that means I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>688769751

As long as balls didn't touch it's ok if he fucked you, you're still not a faggot.
>>
>>688769751
But you are a faggot, kill yourself. kek
>>
https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.ej911Evzx7#.ju9WWBl8Vj

Haha!

"My boyfriend did not know what happened"

^That's why it's rape. She had a bf. Can't let him think she wanted it.
>>
"My boyfriend did not know what happened, but called that day and said, “I was really worried about you last night, you scared me, did you make it home okay?” I was horrified. That’s when I learned I had called him that night in my blackout, left an incomprehensible voicemail, that we had also spoken on the phone, but I was slurring so heavily he was scared for me, that he repeatedly told me to go find [my sister]. Again, he asked me, “What happened last night? Did you make it home okay?” I said yes, and hung up to cry."

LOL she knew she'd been whoring.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 377x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 377x551
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.