[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 Corinthians 4:4 >The god of this age [Satan] has blinded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14
File: mendes-baphomet-banner.jpg (61 KB, 715x350) Image search: [Google]
mendes-baphomet-banner.jpg
61 KB, 715x350
>2 Corinthians 4:4
>The god of this age [Satan] has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Checkmate, Christians!
>>
obvious god is obvious
>>
>>688734353
No, more like checkmate whoever allows themselves to be blinded by Satan's bright light.
Unlike most if not all of you, I am a foolish sinner for I know better but chooses to be filth. I am probably more damned than all of you are. Sad day, this.
>>
>>688734353
LOL Satan's little boner in this pic
>>
>>688735175
Satan's no more special than you are. Admittedly, he is a glorious one who remains in the form of the spiritual ones therefore we're never to speak abusively of him and although we're to resist him we cannot speak harsh ways towards one who is in the image of the invisible God. And are to be as modest and humble as the Archangel of God, Michael was when he wanting to prevent Satan from animating Moses Body simply said, "May the Almighty God, Stop you."
Jude verse 8
>>
>>688735469
>extends passed belly button
>little
>>
>>688735469
You think if Satan had a penis he wouldn't use it? Of course he would have. He's not allowed to have one as a spirit being.
>>
moar baphomet quotes
>>
File: 1463384856723.jpg (54 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
1463384856723.jpg
54 KB, 600x341
>>688735277
satan is in fact a metaphorical snake that rises up your spine as you reach enlightenment do you even eastern mystery religion. that's why the baphomet has that torch and pharoas had a snake on they forhead and jesus have a halo. christians are just faggots got cucked by the jews in fact christianity is cuckoldry they should eat a dick they might just like it
>>
AVE SATANAS
REGIE SATANAS
SHEMHAMFORASH
HAIL SATAN
THE TRUE GOD OF THIS WORLD
>>
>>688736101
Spoken by a true follower of a never to ever be proven big bang that has no basis in reality and is as real as the amino acid that self created then went on to make proteins, DNA and then finally living beings. All of which you atheist actually believes happened but are suspiciously void of any observable testable proof to show us.

But you're welcomed to post and cite bullshit that isn't a singulaity and an amino acid creating life.

Your move, fag.
>>
2 Tim 3:1-8
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.
>>
>>688736466
You know, instead of sucking Satan's imperical dick, what you can do is be completely and totally apathetic and you'd be serving Satan by default. NO need to worship a shark, no seriously. The bible calls Satan a roaring Lion and a great dragon that wants to devour some one. Remember any horror or animal attack movie in which the Antagonist animal eats up the victim allowing no mercy nor room for banter? Satan hates us. To talk with you would mean him stabbing you or murdering you horribly. You think that worshiping him makes him your friend? You've a better chance befriending a hungry twenty feet tiger shark.
>>
>>688736980
Perhaps Faith shouldn't have rejected so many, and there wouldn't be this age of enlightenment.
>>
>>688736801
I'm not an atheist you faggot I love our furry god satan. don't know where you got that from. i just don't regard the christfag or jew version of him
>>
>>688737166
I worship Satan by being Human and exercising the Free Will which He has given us. I rejoice and revel in the carnal pleasures of this earthly realm and praise Him not so that I may sit beside Him but that I may acknowledge His gifts and offer my gratitude.
>>
Godly dubs next to satanic dubs? Make up your mind faggot
>>
>>
>>688737232
Matthew 7:14
But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
>>
>>688737370
Oh you're a pagan. Well that's a relief. For a moment there I thought you were an atheist, and i so do hate atheist. Well, as you were neighbor.

>>688737766
Of course you do. It's not real though. At any time you can die and stay dead. And that's horrible. With life there's hope. And in time, if you choose to accept it, You in God's favor will have carnal love, although not the shitty kind we endure. Imagine your wife and yourself living on into eternity in a happy joy filled world.
>>
File: mn1bneqf1gatdvargpf9.jpg (176 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
mn1bneqf1gatdvargpf9.jpg
176 KB, 636x358
>>688738078
>>688737766
Satan IS God!
Truly I am blessed!

>>688738362
Hope is for weak, ineffectual cowards who would rather simper and pray than DO!
>>
>>688736980
"Everyone who doesn't agree with me is evil, just ignore them"

What a childish argument. Indisputable truth is not hard to defend
>>
keep the quotes coming
>>
>>688738136
Don't we have the best God?
>>
>>688738362
>For a moment there I thought you were an atheist

it's all good friend
>>
>>688739072
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
>>
>>688739344
ofc lol
>>
>>688738558
Satan is a very small spark from a lighter that you're thinking of using to alight a world when God's the Superior Ori Super Sun that's infinitely larger and eternally infinitely dynamic with uber superlative potentiality.
>>
>>688736980
Sounds like Timmy boy was on some good shit
>>
>>688734353
>>688736466
>>688737370
>>688738558
>>688739348

Is that the "as above, so below" signal i hear he illuminati maniacs talk about
>>
>>688739964
Written By Paul Inspired By God so the only good thing he was on was God's holy spirit. And if you actually read that instead of rushing to comment, you would have seen modern day parallels there in.
>>
>>688740128
Matthew 16:23
Whoever has ears, let them hear.
>>
>>688740480
Indeed.
>>
>>688740090
all it really means is that the natural laws of the universe apply here as well. they'll tell you it means something else though. probably with a christian connotation
>>
Romans 1:28-32
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
>>
<3
>>
>>688735277
Yeah the biblical description of you would be a "fool." But no judgement from me /b/ro, all of us Humans are total shit yet God loves us anyway. Humbling isn't it?
>>
File: 1389672908839.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1389672908839.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>688739415
lesbians OK tho
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-09-12-58-26.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-09-12-58-26.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Is Satan more powerful than Lucifer?

Pic is me.
>>
WHAT DOES THE GOOD BOOK TELL US ABOUT ANIME BROTHER
>>
>>688737166
Lol true. Satan hates humanity. Worshiping Satan only leads to self-destruction.
>>
>>688741288
Romans 1:24-27
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
>>
>>688739072
Its not an arguement. Its a factual statement.
>>
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
>>
>>688734353
How do I become a Satanist?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-09-12-54-48.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-09-12-54-48.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>688741613
Un-natural, you mean like this?
>>
>>688741347
to the christfags they're the same guy. actually though the only true thing the bible says about him is that he was a snake. lucifer was a roman god similar to zeus. they changed him to fit when they went christian. belzebub isn't satan either. he is a version of baal the cow god. they (jews)made him look bad too. naming him baal-zebub. and sacrificing children to statues of him. that isn't how to worship him. just my 2 cents
>>
>>688742056
2 Peter 2:19
They promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption. For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved.
>>
>>688742047

like this. >>688737766
nothing else but this
>>
>>688741189
He permits us being bad hoping we'll repent and return to him. At death or at Armageddon his mercy officially ends, Sadly.

>>688742056
The bible says that in the great wine press of God's anger their blood will be knee deep. Then he will call the birds of all sorts to feast on their flesh.
>>
>>688742953
Matthew 3:12
His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.