[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so hated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: the amazing atheist.png (360 KB, 550x301) Image search: [Google]
the amazing atheist.png
360 KB, 550x301
Why is he so hated?
>>
I personally hate theists and atheists because they imply they know if something as unknown as a god or gods exist or don't.

Fucking morons.
>>
>>688666809
Because I don't know who that is, fucking bastard
>>
>>688666995
Unicorns might exist.
>>
>>688667478
No. Not on Earth or as we know it.
>>
>>688667581
They might, people just haven't found evidence for them yet.
>>
>>688667707
I see you missed the 'on earth or as we know it" part.

There might be some planet somewhere far away with them. But we can guarantee it is not here.
>>
>>688667867
>on earth as we know it
No, they might exist on earth as we know it. There just isn't any evidence.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>688666809
because he is a misanthropist selfhating edgy fatass with disgusting sex tapes online where he shoves various things up his ass. I mean I dont believe in a god either. but this guy is just miserable and angry.
>>
cos hes a muslim lover
>>
>>688668072
You are trying really hard to be cute. It isn't working. Stop trying so hard kid.
>>
>>688668072
No.
>>
>>688668223
I don't think you get it. No matter what you say I can always reply with something along the lines of "people haven't looked hard enough."
>>
>>688668223
The other anon is pointing out your own absurdity with taking the stance that both theists and atheists are on the same logical ground. They're not. Take a look at Russel's Teapot.
>>
>>688668335
No you can't. We know 100% Earth has none. You new to above college level thought kid? Just getting to high school probably.
>>
>>688668482
You are also not well educated enough to deserve a better reply. Go tell me what was before our big bang. Without it being scientific or religious. You can't, it stands in one area or the other and involves neither theist or atheist. Stop trying to talk to people smarter than you.
>>
Why is he so underrated?

Prove me wrong.
>You can't
>>
>>688668482
It has little to do with logic. Because we don't use logic for these conversations. Grow up or forever look stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 232x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 232x213
cus he's fat and shoved a banana up his ass
>>
>>688667478
>>688667707

no, unicorns could not have existed. name one thing that would count as evidence for them.
>>
>>688668524
Actually I just started grad school, but none of those cards really matter matter this table.

The point is saying "well there could be..." isn't useful because it can always be said about the most mundane things. Evidence is required to support ideas.

>>688668482
This.

>>688668674
The difference is that we're actively applying the scientific method to look for answers there.
>>
>>688668952
That was the whole point. There isn't any evidence for them.
>>
>>688668674
No one has been able to tell what is before the Big Bang because of the lack of evidence or an observation. You're sincerely delusional if you think my post was aggressive and didn't warrant a serious response.

>>688666995
The burden lies on the claim of existence. Just as the burden for unicorns existing lies on the one claiming unicorns exist. If you're willing to accept that God/gods exist purely on a claim then you should also be willing to accept that unicorns exist on merit of the claim. Again read Bertrand's Teapot analogy and then refute the issue.
>>
>>688668993
matter at this*
>>
>>688668993
Jesus you can not even be any more wrong if you tried. Get educated then come back. It is fucking pathetic you know so little yet act like you can talk at the adults table.
>>
>>688666809
Hated? Who is he even?
>>
>>688666995
That's not what atheist means. Atheism is simply a lack of belief in god. It is a gnostic atheist who proclaims certainty. And they are few and far between. This dickwad has at times wavered over the line between gnostic and agnostic atheist, but in more recent years I have heard him explain that he is no longer gnostic. The reason I hate him is because he acts like a dickhead. There are two different approaches one can take when debating theists. One is polite, and one is Impolite. He is ad hominem as fuck and that's no proper way to represent the movement.
>>
>>688668952
Now out the word God in there in place of unicorns.
>>
>>688669276
If that's all you have to say then you haven't said very much at all.
>>
>>688669287
a fat atheist on YouTube , who enjoys fruit up his rectum
>>
>>688669145
You don't need evidence to go back far enough and realize something doesn't add up. What was before the before. What came further back than we can figure. Then you notice it isn't about theists or atheists. Something is missing. Get it now kid? My first post make sense?
>>
>>688669276
Good job refuting the argument. You're simply wrong and pretentious. Have fun telling everyone how smart you are.
>>
>>688669372
He dont need too coz you are looking the mickey you fool.
>>
>>688669082
you haven't understood:

there is nothing that could count as evidence for unicorns. This is different from saying there is no evidence for unicorns,
>>
File: 1459182165983.webm (1010 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459182165983.webm
1010 KB, 1280x720
Why is he so loved?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
>>
>>688669575
>Pretentious.
Is that what we call people we try and argue with but stand at a lower level than? You have yet to prove shit wrong kiddie.
>>
>>688669510
>You don't need evidence
Okay, I'm done here.
>>
>>688669605
kek

middle school logic
>>
>>688669331

but it's just a confusion to think that there should be evidence for God. God isn't like a normal medium-sized object. I know how to tell whether or not there is a car in my driveway, and I know what would count as evidence for or against it. God isn't like that: it's not clear what it would be to know that God 'exists' in the same way that I know whether or not there is a car in my driveway, and it isn't clear what could count as evidence for or against it.
>>
>>688669809
You never started. How can you be done. You have yet to say something intelligent. When you grow up you can look back on today as the day you woke up from being an idiot.
>>
File: surapream.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
surapream.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>688669749
Obviously trolling now, anon. Glhf
>>
>>688669828
okay: you really, really haven't understood.
>>
>>688669809
There is more to that sentence moron.
>>
File: LOL DUBS.jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
LOL DUBS.jpg
4 KB, 299x168
>>688669510
lol. What a faggot.
>>
>>688669953
Still wrong and still attempting to cover for being so. I can make you look like a moron all day kid.
>>
>>688666809
I don't hate him or love him, he's an internet personality, not worthy of emotions that extreme.

Sometimes he makes good points, but he is getting lost in his stage persona, sometimes it makes him a cunt, but if he wants to be a cunt to pay the bills more power to him, I'd do it if I could.
>>
>>688670100
>>688669993
>>688669953
>>688669809
A bunch of people that probably haven't had a proper course in anything in their life.
>>
>>688669605
If someone showed me a unicorn it would count.
>>
>>688669935
>this is the only thing ever that demands this exception in basic logic

Same thing with unicorns.

>Some people speak as if we were not justified in rejecting a theological doctrine unless we can prove it false. But the burden of proof does not lie upon the rejecter.... If you were told that in a certain planet revolving around Sirius there is a race of donkeys who speak the English language and spend their time in discussing eugenics, you could not disprove the statement, but would it, on that account, have any claim to be believed? Some minds would be prepared to accept it, if it were reiterated often enough, through the potent force of suggestion.

Take a look. It's in a book.
>>
>>688670328
Don't bother trying to educate them kids. They think on a much lower level. They have yet to notice that both atheists and theists are on the same incorrect path of thought.
>>
File: 201502_1632_gcbea_sm.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
201502_1632_gcbea_sm.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>688669950
>When you grow up
I find it funny that the person who has yet to make a valid point is the only one throwing insults.
>>
>>688666809
because he is a fat retard
>>
>>688666809
He's a SJW tranny lover. I know people will disagree he's not a SJW because of the anti-fem stuff but you can only be a tranny lover by having the SJW mental illness.
>>
>>688669995
Yeah.
>what was the before
Several cosmological models postulate there may not have been a before because the space time manifold simply didn't exist 'before' cosmic inflation. I didn't really care about the rest of his statement because it's poorly posed. They have yet to been strongly vied for by data, but if we're going to play the 'anything could be right' game then we need to be fair.
>>
>>688670587
Different people. The point he made at first is 100% the correct process of thought, You keep posting images and failing to reply with that which acknowledges understanding anything worth replying to.
>>
>>688670324
someone is going to show you a mythical horse with a horn in its head that has magical healing etc powers? i don't think you have any idea what that would mean.

if someone showed you a horse with a horn in its head you might say 'yeah, weird, that looks like those mythical creatures called unicorns', your response wouldn't be 'look: a unicorn'

>>688670328
i said nothing about 'burden of proof'; belief in god is different from your little toy example borrowed from russell. also go fuck yourself you illiterate piece of shit.
>>
File: Nailedit.gif (2 MB, 205x260) Image search: [Google]
Nailedit.gif
2 MB, 205x260
>>688670565
I didn't know you could be this stupid.
>>
because hes an muslim apologetic
>>
>>688670881
>someone is going to show you a mythical horse with a horn in its head that has magical healing etc powers?
Possibly, we just don't know yet.
>>
>>688670841
Fair is reading the sentence he wrote and understanding you don't get it.

>Before the before.

How did it just "be". It was either a god or was just always. Either one is wrong because it just was. Except it wasn't. He trumped you 10 replies ago.
>>
>>688670885
More attempts at bait and image replies. The attempts at covering your idiocy is great. But not screen cap worthy just yet.
>>
>>688671033
ya, no.
>>
because he is fat, stupid, angry and thinks he is so much better than theists. I do not deny or accept the existence of a god myself but really he is autistic
>>
>>688671033
lol
>burden of proof
What is that
>understand what came first
I am in middle school I don;'t get it
>he pointed out how dumb I am
Better post images from my image folder like
>>688670885 to cover up my incredible stupidity and failure of comprehension.

I am waiting image macros and memes kid.
>>
>>688666995
Some one understands Agnostic is the answer until further proof.
>>
>>688671214
>trying to rekindle obvious bait thread
>>688666995
>>
File: 1465328837235.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1465328837235.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1066
Mostly because he's another annoying atheist type. There's good and bad from both camps. There's biblethumpers and there's regular joes who happen to believe in god. There's Atheists and regular joes who don't believe in religion. You know how you notice? Because they push it. I don't care what you believe in, but everyone's defined by traits and personalities of their own making. If your life revolves around being a painter, you will be known as "Bob the painter", but if nobody can talk to you without you turning every conversation into "BUT Y'KNOW DAWKINS SAID BLAHBLAHBLAH" then everybody will see you as the annoying atheist type. These people are exactly the same kind of cancer biblethumpers are, who can't go three seconds without shoving scripture in your face and making you feel like you're lesser for not agreeing. I know 2 trans people, one of them is MtF and can't shut the fuck up about it and the other is an artist but they happen to be FtM. One is defined by something they achieved, a genuine skill while the other is defined by being annoying to the point of being best avoided.

Secondly, he's a disgusting degenerate who does gross shit like pour boiling oil all over his hairy micropenis and shoves fruit up his bunghole. What the fuck, bruh?

Don't have sauce btw
>>
>>688671047
>Fair is reading the sentence he wrote and understanding you don't get it.

Than what did he mean, m8.

>How did it just "be".
That's why we are a actively probing the question with the scientific method.

>It was either a god or was just always.
Either one is wrong because it just was. Except it wasn't. He trumped you 10 replies ago.

Fallacy of the excluded middle / false dilemma.

>>688671141
But we just don't know yet. I said earlier that I will always be able to reply with that and I will continue to do so pertaining to the existence of unicorns.
>>
>>688671478
I'm agnostic about unicorns.
>>
>>688669315
fuck the movement let people know if they believe in god they're dumb niggers end of story
>>
>>688672111
trips ayyyyy
>>
Itt people try to convince a belligerent highschooler that "we don't know the complete history of the earth" is not reason to believe in God.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.