[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
6 months out of 14 years. I see rape conviction time is now decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 313x470
6 months out of 14 years.
I see rape conviction time is now decided by the percentage of dark pigments in your skin against the total conviction time.
Not today equal rights!!!!
NOT TODAY!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>688574262
He should have gotten off scott free.

Drunk man fucks drunk woman. She's not capable of consenting, so he's clearly raping her, despite the fact that he's drunk too. Sure, that's logical.
>>
>>688574773
She was found unconcious naked behind a dumpster....
>>
>>688574773
>Drunk man fucks drunk woman.
I understood it as he just fingered her.
>>
>>688574773
If you're not trolling you're seriously, seriously stupid. Also: 'Turner’s father had called on the judge to grant his son probation, saying that he had already paid “a steep price ... for 20 minutes of action”.'

Is this real life?
>>
I dont see the big deal, a vagina is made to be fucked. That's it's purpose.
>>
>>688574941
Let this be a lesson to the ladies out there then.
>>
>>688574262
Hey its true, niggers are born to be caged. This white angel doesnt deserve an animals fate!
>>
No evidence of when she fell asleep, no evidence as to whether or not consent was given, female has NO recollection of event.
He should go free, she should have to wear a bade that says slut.
>>
>>688575968
Yes, don't be a drunken slut who hangs out behind dumpsters.
>>
>>688575866
But did he fuck her or only fingerbang her?
>>
>>688576865
He was ingerbanging her, warming her up for the main event. But two swedish cucks ruined the fun for the love birds.
>>
File: Snapchat-705259526622793890.jpg (144 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-705259526622793890.jpg
144 KB, 1080x1080
>what OP image should have been.
>>
>>688574773
I just realized how awesome it would have been If this guy's name was Scott lol
>>
>>688574262
>I see rape conviction time is now decided by the percentage of dark pigments in your skin against the total conviction time.

Oh, bullshit, you fucking dumbass nigger.

It's all about MONEY, you faggot.

OJ Simpson got away with MURDER because he could afford the best justice money could buy.

It's regular folks and the poor who go to jail, the rich can do anything they feel like doing.
>>
>>688574262
What the fuck is wrong with you? This particular miscarriage of justice is outrageous, yes, it has nothing to do with race... It's not about pushing YOUR fucking agenda...
>>
>>688577067
So he never even used his dick? There's no way he should be in jail.
And by the way, you can say he was fingerbanging her, but you CANT say "to warm her up for the main event" because you have no proof of that.
>>
>>688577259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d0MmrLmafI
Convinced now?
>>
>>688577446
He was convicted of 3 counts of sexual assault.

He must be an immigrant because 2 counts involved penetration with a foreign object.
>>
>>688577446
Dude, im with you. That bitch wanted it, why else did she come with him behind the dumpsters?
>>
File: mefw.jpg (135 KB, 539x785) Image search: [Google]
mefw.jpg
135 KB, 539x785
>>688577841
>>
>>688577791
that idiot is misusing the facts of the cases. Turner didnt actually threathen the bitch. And he didnt actually penetrate her with his penith.
>>
>>688578396
>penith

I dig the lisp. Do you want some penith up your bum-bum?
>>
>>688578645
don't be thtupid.
>>
>>688578645
fuck no, faggots should be killed.
>>
>>688579058

Come on over to my place, we'll get really drunk, and I'll rip off your shorts and finger your ass till it bleeds.

Not gay.
>>
>>688579471
nah, gonna pass.
>>
>>688579588

Balls won't touch. Promise.
>>
File: yummy feetsies.jpg (74 KB, 917x759) Image search: [Google]
yummy feetsies.jpg
74 KB, 917x759
>>688574262
being raped behind a dumpster is basically my dream. i dont get whats the issue
>>
>>688579741
Still gonna pass, i dont hang out with faggots. sorry.
>>
>>688579872
>being raped behind a dumpster is basically my dream. i dont get whats the issue

She wan't properly raped. She was "penetrated by a foreign object," and had dirt and scratches in her vagina.

I think she was actually pineconed.
>>
>>688576682
No evidence except for the 2 people who caught turner in the act of fucking an unconcious, intoxicated girl behind a dumpster what the fuck do you faggots think that is? A good time? Head down the ghetto and ask any guy to rape your ass behind a dumpster and see how you like it
>>
File: baby cakes.jpg (6 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
baby cakes.jpg
6 KB, 300x225
would you guys rape if you knew you would only get 3 months in prison?
>>
>>688580342
woa. i didnt know that was my fetish, but i know now
>>
I bet one day judges will give whites (maybe not rich whites) super long sentences just to seem "pc".
>>
>>688580401
>2 people who caught turner in the act of fucking
they didnt catch him fucking her.

You got caught in the act of lying.
>>
>>688575592
20 minutes of putting a finger in someone's pussy. Not even that great a person as evidence of ending up unconscious behind a dumpster, just sayin that'd never happen to me.

Compared to the insane notoriety he has now with practically everyone in america wishing him dead.

He commited a crime and is dealing with the sentence. All this hate is just fucking ignorant. People just want to feel morally superior by screaming injustice.
>>
OK so if a woman gets blackout drunk she can't legally consent to sex and it is therefore considered rape. Even if she consents.

If a man gets behind the wheel drunk, he is fully liable for anything. Years in prison. So which is it, can drunk people make decisions or not?

Also, fuck Shillary, smoke weed every day, vote Trump and bang sluts.
>>
>>688581202
Ill find the article i read
>>
>>688581225
lol you're a fucking nerd
>>
Money buys anything, even time
>>
>>688581202
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/06/you-dont-know-me-youve-been-inside-me-rape-survivor-confronts-her-attacker

This is australias most reputable news source, if this is wrong, then i dont know what to believe
>>
>>688577791
I had already read his piece but did take time to watch your video, this is a false analogy for a very simple reason, both cases are extraordinary outliers, I very much doubt six months is a typical sentence for men of any ethnicity accused of rape (regardless of whether some ethnicities may be favored by the justice system or not) you cannot use an isolated case of miscarriage of justice as proof of systemic bias when you have other probable causes (the judge appears to be friend of the father in this one) and there's a simpler more likely reason for the result. In the black's guy case there's no proof that he was treated unfairly or discriminated against, you may not like it that the law gives such weight to victims but that's a separate issue altogether, he was convicted because of false testimony, not because he was black...

Be honest, this isn't a fair comparison, I'm not saying there isn't prejudice in the system but you need statistics, not isolated cases, to prove discrimination. This video is wrong because it relies on an emotional argument, not a logical one.
>>
>>688577067
>two swedish cucks
any link to this? I heard the grad students were Swedish but I haven't found a source for it (although they have possibly Swedish names)

>>688574262
>hook up with girl, both of you go out back to get busy
>finger her for a bit, she passes out halfway through
>get tackled by passing grad students screaming something about rape

the irony of it is I'm strongly starting to suspect that the only evidence against him was the statement he gave to the cops after his arrest. As I understand it there was no evidence of penetration from the rape kit, and the two 'witnesses' were somewhat inconsistent (they claimed to have seen him thrusting into her, but his pants were up when the cops came along and, as mentioned, there was no evidence of penetration from the rape kit). Obviously the girl herself has zero memory of what happened, so it was only his own statement that he put his finger in her vagina that led to the rape conviction. Without that the most they could have got him for would be making out with her while she was unconscious, i.e. minor sexual assault.

let this be a lesson kids: never talk to the cops, especially without a lawyer present.
>>
Are you retarded? Of course drunks are liable for their actions. If you drive drunk or rape someone while drunk that's a crime. Sober people who take advantage of an inebriated person are also liable for their actions, like a sober man taking advantage of a blackout girl or say a bartender or host allowing a wasted person to drive home, yes even if they consent.
>>
Anyone have pic of the cumdumster?
>>
>>688574262
it's more of a money thing, i'm white and poor and i guarantee if i raped a women i'd be in prison for a lot longer than 6 months
>>
File: 1452036595777s.jpg (6 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1452036595777s.jpg
6 KB, 250x188
Who else wanked it to her court statement?
>>
>>688582720
Jesus Christ man. People like you need to be dragged out back and raped behind a dumpster.
>>
He is a ginger isn't that punishment enough
>>
>>688574941

She was found passed out after consenting to sexual activity.

Just another bitch crying rape when its really regret and fear of losing her current boyfriend.
>>
If he was a poor white kid they would've thrown the book at him just like he was brown.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.