[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britbong here If someone did this in the USA and you were c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 9
File: Untitled-2.jpg (34 KB, 657x357) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
34 KB, 657x357
Britbong here

If someone did this in the USA and you were carrying, are you legally allowed to shoot him down?

If so will there be any consequences if you did?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36481671
>>
>>688549736Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways.
Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
File: 1462053005916.gif (691 KB, 255x209) Image search: [Google]
1462053005916.gif
691 KB, 255x209
>>
>>688549736
Yes, you can gun him down. In most states this would be an open close case, and you most likely wouldn't even see the inside of a court room.
>>
https://67.media.tumblr.com/ae7df9e0346c490cb7e91afba4bc9e2e/tumblr_o8gq9s94H31sf2b76o1_400.gif
>>
>>688550195
so some states you would have to go to court?
>>
Yes you are allowed to shoot him dead in America. Nigger threatened his life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
>>
>>688550350
Yes. You have a "Duty to retreat" in some States.
>>
>>688550765
so if you had a gun and didn't use it, that's more of an issue
>>
>>688549736
I buy weed at that station. Nice place
>>
>>688549736
Def. But man the legal battle that would ensue would leave you bankrupt. Half the US would shun you the other half would praise you. Not worth it imo
>>
i'm not baiting i'm genuinely intrigued
>>
>>688549736
Absolutely. If he was coming at you with a knife you could unload on him. The only way a person would get in trouble is if you shot him excessive times with a large caliber and even then if you show that you feared for your life they almost give you a medal.
>>
>>688549736
Answer: If you're white, you can with no consequences.

If you're any other race, you're fucked.
>>
Shoot him til he stops moving, like they teach you in the CCW class - "Shoot to stop the threat", then talk to the police and receive your medal and key to the city
>>
>>688551080
Not sure what you mean.

A Duty to Retreat would mean even if you were being advanced on by this guy you would have to try to get away instead of shooting him.

Some States you could shoot him if you felt your life was in danger. But - if you fired a warning shot that means that your life wasn't in that much danger and you could be charged.

Lots of different gun laws here. Depends where you are at the moment.
>>
>>688549736
Private citizen carrying = shot, no reprpcussions

Police officer = shot, treyvon.exe activate
>>
>>688551493
does this kinda thing happen often in the states?

I'm just curious as to whether anyone would actually try and be a hero and use your gun. My first thought is just to run
>>
>>688549736
You would be questioned by the police, but almost definitely would not have to go to jail.

You'd be questioned only because of the discharge of a firearm. Even in the most restrictive states in terms of gun laws, you have every right to protect yourself.
>>
>>688551493
Excessive is essentially when the dude is already obviously dead and you take the time to switch to a fresh magazine and proceed to unload all of it directly into the corpse. But 10 or 12 shots to the torso to stop the threat? Absolutely not excessive.

>not sarcasm (just in case)
>>
File: 1465174838920.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1465174838920.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>688549736
>If someone did this in the USA and you were carrying, are you legally allowed to shoot him down?
Yes
>If so will there be any consequences if you did?
If you didn't have a CCW license and the state you were in required one you would get a slap on the wrist.

Basically that guy was making you feel like your life or health was "reasonably threatened". That means you have the right to use lethal force.

Also, at least in my state, a strike to the head, neck, or groin is automatically considered lethal force and you can respond in kind.

Europe must really suck to live in haha. Pic related my .357
>>
>>688549736
>A man who attacked passengers with a knife

Yep. Killing him would be called self defense. How do you not have the right to defend yourself from a deadly attacker? It bottles the mind.
>>
>>688551970
so if no one was filming, it's basically your word
>>
>>688549736
Its a fine line. In most US states/jurisdictions I don't think you are likely to be prosecuted. The reality is he is causing great bodily harm, which is the standard most states use to authorize deadly force. If I had to, I'd shoot him dead, but I'd much prefer a disabling shot if it was achievable. The reality for me is the lives of the people he is hurting mean more than his, strictly because he is infringing the rights & safety of others.
>>
>>688551913
I was always taught to shoot to kill, a friend of mine shot somone holding up a 7 11 5 years back right through his spine and was sued for damages, he would have been scot free if hed just have killed the guy.
>>
>>688552258
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 son.
>>
>>688552321
we do, but not even our standard police carry guns.
>>
>>688552178
No. In fact it happens almost never, but gun nuts try to convince us that it happens on a daily basis.
>>
>>688552499
people get stabbed daily in the states
>>
>>688552321
>bottles the mind.

Being that dumb
>>
>>688549736
Texan here. I would have pulled out my gun and pointed it at him, yelled at him to drop the knife or i'll shoot, then wait for him to come at me so he can eat lead.
>>
>>688552354
and you would be in that frame of mind to make those decisions? fuck that man, surely you would panic
>>
>>688552330
In a way. There were other witnesses around.
>>
>>688549736
Yes, stopping a felonious assault is a justified shooting.
>>
>>688552259
I am in AZ the rules are if you are 21 you can Concealed carry and always open carry. He would be dead in a second in AZ. my carry is a hip holstered Colt SAA 45 and I have a Beretta Nano 9MM hollowpoints in my ankle holster. I am prepared.. if everyone was there would be a lot less niggers trying to kill people.
>>
>>688551080
Duty to retreat wouldn't apply here because your retreat wouldn't prevent him from continuing to hurt people. I'd just shoot him until he fell down not moving or stopped stabbing.
>>
>>688552178
A criminal is stopped by a citizen or cop with a firearm hundreds of times more often than the criminal murdering someone successfully. FBI crime statistics show roughly 2 to 2.5 million crimes are prevented annually in the US by the so called "good guy with a gun".

US murder rate hit a peak in 1993, and has been falling notably every year since. We are currently living in the absolute safest America there has ever been as far as homicide by firearm is concerned.
>>
>>688552499
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls

as we can see here, for the years 2009-2013 there were roughly 4 people a day (at a low estimate) who were killed with knives
>>
>>688552354
>but I'd much prefer a disabling shot if it was achievable
If the guy lives, he would likely try to sue you. It's better to shoot to kill.
>>
It's a weird one, if something like this happened in the states he has more chance of having a gun, therefore arming the populous makes sense to defend yourself.

These kind of attacks in England are always knives, he was tasered and bought into custody
>>
>>688553019
I live in the communist state of Illinois. Consider yourself lucky our laws are comparable to calis.
>>
>>688553080
Forgot to mention, gun ownership is more than three times the rate it was in 1993. There are around 300 million firearms owned by private citizens in the US, and the lowest murder rate we've ever had.

but... guns are bad and more guns means more death.... (only according to people that can completely ignore reality)
>>
>>688553080
thats not what the freedom taking Liberal media wants you to think
>>
>>688552444
Amen /b/rother
>>
>>688553080
Is this endorsed by the law enforcement? Or would they rather you not get involved?
>>
>>688553476
>>688552444
Second that.
>>
>>688553310
Move to AZ the weather is great and the crime rate is super low.
>>
>>688552489
No we dont
>>
>>688553504
Citizens I mean
>>
>>688552427
Yeah, that's what I was taught as well. Samefag as post you replied to. Just forgot to mention that part
>>
>>688553612
Englands crime rate is actually decent, murders are not that common in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>688553729
In school? or parents
>>
>>688553052
You're talking more Stand your Ground law.

>Not to be confused with Castle Doctrine.
>>
I am from Australia - i never think about anyone pullin a gun on me because no one really has them.

life is good

fuck letting randoms have guns
>>
>>688552178
You might run away, but that crazy chimp is going to stab someone's grandmother in the face. Why not just end his attack if it is possible?
>>
>>688553612
going to Tennessee and hiding in the mountains. TN gives 0 fucks.

I heard AZ has loads of mexicans anyway.
>>
>>688553818
once you are overrun with islamic fucktards that will change
>>
>>688553504
It definitely depends on the situation. Active shooter situations (or in this case active madman with a knife willing to murder indiscriminately) police generally hail private citizens that respond as having done the community a great favor. One on one situations or situations where there is no immediate danger (madman in an empty parking lot, madman outside your locked door kicking and screaming, etc) there is a definite push to involve law enforcement rather than resort to shooting the person. In most cases law enforcement can incapacitate without killing (MOST cases) and that's generally their goal.
>>
>>688554109
This is kinda what I'm getting at, England you don't need guns because no one has them.
>>
>>688549736

Yeah, I'd drop him on the spot and then stow my weapon while waiting for police.

Provided there were cameras... you don't shoot a black man in America without lots of witnesses.
>>
>>688554109

You boys just murder your coral reefs instead of each other.
>>
>>688549736
why are they spinning it like he's not a muslim terrorist and just some nut case?
>>
>>688554142
Hate to break it to you I like just outside Nashville. Mexicans everywhere, I've also lived in Gatlinburg tn that's a nice place almost no niggers and no wet backs
>>
>>688554258
That makes sense, it must backfire sometimes surely. Someone running in thinking their some kind of hero and getting shot down or injured.

I mean it's a whole other level of bravery, bravery which you guys just seem to possess. Like I said, even if I had a gun, I would be out that fucking station in a flash.
>>
>>688554413
>a black man
think the word you were looking for there was nigger
>>
File: UdqeyPJ.jpg (71 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
UdqeyPJ.jpg
71 KB, 716x960
>>688549736
yeah, with very few exceptions (looking at you, NY and CA, where this is most likely to actually happen), you'd be fine. you would be interviewed, and investigation would take place, but no sane D.A. in any sane jurisdiction would ever press charges.
>>
>>688554109
knife crime in australia is many times higher than in the us. violent assault is much higher than in the us. overall murder rate is barely any different. the 1.0 vs 3.6 you'll see drug out and paraded around is disconnected from reality and includes suicide (which is a totally different large scale problem in the us). Truth is you are essentially less likely to be murdered in the us (if you aren't in a gang that sells drugs for a living) than just about anywhere in the world.
>>
>>688554503
you guys both kill each other AND your environment

USA 'world leader' not taking action on climate change/global warming - your country is such a dog eat dog country
>>
>>688554759
Attackers in the states are also much more likely to have a gun, which is obviously different than a mad guy with a knife.
>>
>>688549821
Like the fifth time ive seen you type this shit.
stop already you stupid fag.
>>
>>688554832
Didn't Australia ban guns a while back? and it was a positive move in terms of homocides
>>
File: download (6).jpg (11 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
11 KB, 248x203
Some states have a triple warning system where you warn the attacker three times that you are armed and prepared to fire if they come any closer.

After that if they come at you, you are within your right to stop the threat.
>>
File: 75N9vBS.png (15 KB, 457x234) Image search: [Google]
75N9vBS.png
15 KB, 457x234
Yes I live in Texas so if everything was caught on tape I'm going home to sleep like a baby after killing that nigger.
>>
>>688554759
Certainly mistakes happen. The whole trayvon martin incident a few years back was an example of someone choosing to stand and fight in a situation that wasn't what it appeared to be and where everyone would have been much better off if he'd just kept walking (zimmerman I mean).

There are however a number of known incidents where an intended mass homicide was stopped by a private citizen:

http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2015/03/10-cases-where-an-armed-citizen-took-down-an-active-shooter/#10-cases-where-an-armed-citizen-took-down-an-active-shooter-2
>>
>>688555218
If there were no witnesses, it's pretty pointless using those kind of warnings. Whos to say you did or didn't warn the guy
>>
>>688554713
I head the same about chattanooga outskirts, which is where I'm headed. I'll be poking around the cities before I move though, picked TN for its 0% income tax and great laws. I've only visited a few times but like it.

Plus waffle houses and mountains.
>>
>>688554881
>your country is such a dog eat dog country.

The unofficial slogan here is "Fuck you I got mine"
>>
>>688555360
>http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2015/03/10-cases-where-an-armed-citizen-took-down-an-active-shooter/#10-cases-where-an-armed-citizen-took-down-an-active-shooter-2

Would you have done this in a similar situation?
>>
"He had a history of psychotic delusions". No shit. He is religious...
>>
>>688554927
According to FBI crime statistics, this is not true. According to the media, and the facts are debatable crowd, this is true.
>>
>>688555821
That makes no sense, if it's legal to carry. Guns will be more widely used no?

Armed robberies etc.... you literally don't hear about that kind of stuff here
>>
>>688555213
There has actually been no noteworthy decrease in homicide by firearm after the 1998 ban in Australia - and a number of years where it actually increased.

They knee jerk reacted to their first and only mass shooting and claim that because something that only ever happened once hasn't happened a second time in the 18 years that followed that they must have been right.

There is still homicide by firearms nearly 20 years later and criminals still regularly use them in robberies, home invasions (which is massively more common in Australia by the way - wonder why?), etc - going to show that the ban essentially only affected law abiding citizens in the first place. The claims ignore huge cultural differences, population differences, etc. There was nothing to suggest that even with private firearms ownership left unchanged that Australia would have ever had another mass shooting again. And there's no data now to say that it's impossible and will never happen just because of the ban. It could happen tomorrow or never again, no one can predict madness.
>>
>>688556078
not saying guns are not used here, but we have armed police which get called out. And it's pretty big news if it does happen
>>
>>688555397
Anyone who could have heard it, witnesses come out of their caves when the gunshots stop and the police arrive. The commotion and gunshots are loud. It's added protection to claim that you called it out even if no one else heard it because you are not always supposed to shoot to kill.

If you live in the states, go out and take a concealed carry course, even if you don't have a gun it's handy knowledge of gun laws in your region.
>>
>>688552354
>I'd much prefer a disabling shot if it was achievable.
only a complete novice thinks these are a good idea. Shoot to kill, always.
>>
>>688556176
so basically ( and pro gun users bring up ) it hasn't decreased the number of attacks, you have just disarmed the victim making shit worse.
>>
File: IMG_3355.jpg (1 MB, 3134x1387) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3355.jpg
1 MB, 3134x1387
>>688549736
>If someone did this in the USA and you were carrying, are you legally allowed to shoot him down?

Yes!

If so will there be any consequences if you did?

Under Tennessee state law, and perhaps federal law, I would be justified in shooting the suspect.

>pic related: my EDC
>>
>>688556176

Right wing statistics do no match the real life statistics.
>>
>>688555543
Personally, I'm an avid shooting sports fan and am proficient and comfortable with a number of types of shooting platforms.

That said, I don't think I would knowingly endanger my own life to stop a threat to the general public. I think my own instinct for self preservation would override any fearless hero mentality.

In the right place, right time scenario where I happen to be armed and the assailant happens to not be aware of me then yes, without a second thought I would draw and fire on the threat. The right situation would have to be one where I also knew I wasn't going to shoot someone on the other side of the attacker if I missed. Not something I'd ever want to have to decide in the split seconds people generally have in these cases.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
>>
>>688556078
if citizens and criminals both have access to guns then the even playing field reduces crime
>>
>>688551772
shill your anti-white SJW shit elsewhere shitskin.
>>
>>688556405
yeah would be good to know, I do just find it fascinating. I'm not one of those anti gun idiots, nor am I pro I'm just really curious as to how things can differ so widely from one country to another.

I couldn't ever imagine gun laws in the UK, If I ever saw a gun, would make make me uncomfortable.
>>
>>688554109

Yeah but as a result you have the knock out game.

Countries with guns don't act like the faggots you cunts do.
>>
>>688556176
Except comparing the seven years after the ban to the seven years before it, firearm related suicides went down by 57% and homicides by 47%. Mass shootings are eradicated, That seems pretty successful to me.
>>
>>688557157
its not shit. Blacks are fine but Street Niggers commit crimes and the law enforcement community knows this
>>
>>688551772
Nigger detected
>>
>>688556871
cringiest thing I've seen today
>>
>>688549736
in many states, there is an "equivalent force" clause in self-defense law, meaning that you can't shoot a guy that isn't armed with a deadly weapon, and in some places, you can't shoot a guy who doesn't have a gun. Sometimes these laws simply state you have to warn the guy, make a show of the gun and tell him to fuck off before you can shoot him.

Other places, you can get away with shooting a guy you just think is about to assault you (Zimmerman much)

Truth is, after the guy slashed someone's throat, no judge would even allow the man who shot this psycho to face charges. He'd be hailed as a fucking hero most places. In places like NYC or Chicago, he might get a slap on the wrist for illegally carrying/firing in public in city limits.

tl:dr fuck no there are no consequences for shooting an armed person attacking people
>>
>>688557672
I have wallet keys knife cell phone and handgun in a shoulder holster when I go out as well
>>
>>688556954
Do you believe that the fact that people are allowed to carry may have a kind of false sense of security, that kind of mentality that they COULD do something id the situation arises

When in fact when the time comes it's a completely different story.

For example the arming of teachers ive been hearing about.

Apologies about the questions, I find your insight very interesting on the matter.
>>
>>688557672

Being a mature, law-abiding, productive citizen that lawfully carries a gun is considered cringe by cancerous, underage trolls on /b/. Not surprising.
>>
>>688557865
That terrifies me, but why?
>>
>>688557515
Oh gotcha m8. My bad.
>>
File: M1911A1.png (1 MB, 1530x958) Image search: [Google]
M1911A1.png
1 MB, 1530x958
subcompact or compact

hint: trick question
>>
>>688557991
*tips cowboy hat*

enjoy your shit tier whiskey while Obama is coming for your guns
>>
>>688557451
>Mass shootings are eradicated
there is no possible way to assert that. There had only ever been one mass shooting. no statistics of any kind can be inferred or produced as a result of a single incident. There is no pattern to be deduced at that rate.

Also, 47% reduction in homicide compared to a statistic from seven years prior to the change in laws (while bullshit and pulled out of your ass) does not in any way prove that the change in law was responsible. Like the US, the change in homicide rate appears to have nothing to do with firearms ownership as it was already going down for a decade before the change, and the downward trend dramatically SLOWED DOWN after the firearms ban.

In the same span of time (1990 to present) the homicide rate in the US is down nearly 60%, meaning the us has seen a more meaningful drop in violent crime in the same period without any removal of firearms (the opposite is actually true with 3 times more firearms in private hands now than in 1990).

Australia made an awful decision that hurts only law abiding citizens and has saved no one and prevented nothing.
>>
File: 1464781651177.jpg (39 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
1464781651177.jpg
39 KB, 373x391
>>688552259
>Europe must really suck to live in haha

If this was in America the guy with the knife would also have a gun and would've been able to kill many more people.
>>
>>688558728
It must have had some good, or they would have bought it back?
>>
>>688551418
There is concealed carry insurance available for such a scenario that cover both criminal and civil costs.
>>
All these Amerifags saying "why dut u hev gunz 2 defend urself fagots kekekekek"

If we could obtain guns, this idiot could too, this wouldn't have been a simple knife attack that was contained, this nigger would have shot at least one person prior to death.
>>
>>688549736
I live in Texas, I would have easily been able to kill him and not be charged.
>>
>>688558651
>enjoy your shit tier whiskey

Don't drink or like Jack? You're a beta max pussy. Maybe a smirnoff, a drink for girls? KEK

>while Obama is coming for your guns

No need to worry. America's Savior, Donald Trump, is about to take over.
>>
>>688552259
it doesn't suck, as it never happens. I don't scared when i'm out the house, or have ever felt I need to protect myself with firearms.
>>
>>688549736
If you're licensed to carry, in the right state, and his intent to harm is clear, yes. Bonus points if its a nigger, extra bonus if you're white, political immunity if the previous two conditions apply while in Texas. In fact the governor would send you a check.
>>
>>688558983
This is my point....you need to carry if the other guy is carrying too. in the UK the chance of getting robbed at gun point is stupidly low. It never happens
>>
I can't tell what's going on from the picture. The link also leads to headlines.

What I'm gonna guess is that guy was doing something fishy at a public building like an airport, I'm not too clear with american law, but most of the time these public places wouldnt allow you to carry, and if you brought in a weapon you would still be charged regardless if you had a license.
>>
Fuck I love living in America and in a state that is fun friendly. I live in Mew Mexico and most things suck but if I shot that black guy here I would be given a pat on the back and probably a free box of bullets.

USA
>>
>>688559037

jack is the bud of whiskey

you have to hate it to show your true whiskey skillz
>>
>>688559456
As you redcoats welcome more and more brown people this will change.
>>
>>688559754
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36481667
>>
>>688552178
No it doesn't happen because they dont want to die. They want to prey on cucks like you.
>>
>>688559988
I reckon we're just getting ready for the slave trade once again, stock em' for free, lul them in to a false sense of power then BAM. On the ships niggers.
>>
>>688558862
eurocucks actually believe this
>>
>>688559754
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36427338
>>
Yes, you could shoot him.

I personally concealed carry and wouldn't unless he specifically threatened me though, fuck people who aren't me.
>>
>>688560329
what's the truth?
>>
>>688559037
tried to post pic, but it wouldnt upload. sipping on some jameson atm
>>
>>688560329
surely the ease of access to guns means they will be more widely used in petty crime?
>>
>>688553250
this

>uk: breaking news- mentally ill kills 1
>us: breaking news- mentally ill kills 20 before killing self
>>
>>688560083
>>688560343
Okay yeah that's what I thought. If carrying was permitted in the building it would be fine to shoot him, though the media would be like "killed a nigger hurt racist durr" so the best plan would be to pull a gun and tell him to back the fuck up.

If carrying wasn't allowed then it still would be fine to shoot the guy, but youd probably get a different charge for bringing a gun into a public area even if you had a license for concealed carry.

Correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>688549736
>are you legally allowed to shoot him down?

It depends on the state and the circumstances. In Arizona, yes, if a man attacks you with a knife your life is in danger, shoot the fucker.

I didn't watch the video.
>>
>>688560329
Yes because it's true.
>>
>>688561233
he didn't even kill anyone.
>>
>>688555321
Truth
>>
>>688549736
With the video evidence, there would be no issue with shooting him. As long as a. you have a concealed weapons permit. b. the state you're in has open carry laws.
If you've got a concealed weapons permit you're allowed to shoot someone you see committing a felony of the 3rd degree (some states, not all), and you yourself acted in the law.
If the person attempts to flee you can NOT continue shooting.

Some states require you to attempt to flee before resorting to lethal force, it's about 1/3 of the states.

Yes, you can shoot him.
Some states require you to try to escape.
You might need a concealed weapons permit (state dependent)
You cannot continue firing if they attempt to flee. (this may vary a little with scenarios, but with this one, if he flees you could be charged if you shoot him in the back.)
Video evidence is proof of a threat on your, and other's lives.
He's committing a felony (Assault with a deadly weapon, with the intent to kill)
Open fire on that dirty sandnigger.
>>
>>688554985
Stupid newfag*
>>
are you considered a cuck if you don't like guns and are a US citizen?
>>
>>688563419
>are you considered a cuck if you don't like guns and are a US citizen?
Only by crazy gun nuts who want to force guns on everyone.
but they're crazy, so who cares what they think?
>>
>>688563419
Nah, as long as you don't want to infringe on the rights of others to own guns you're fine.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.