[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAPE IS NEVER THE WOMAN'S FAULT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 39
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x532
RAPE IS NEVER THE WOMAN'S FAULT
>>
I don't see the issue here. Her point is that if a woman says "no" or "I want to stop having sex" then that should be the end of it, if the guy continues to fuck the girl anyway it's rape
>>
>>688449686

She's got a point though you shouldn't go out rapin' it's just not decent behavior.
>>
>>688449881
fag.

#standwithcosby
>>
>>688449686
GRASS IS GREEN!!!! SKY IS BLUE!!!!
WHY WON'T YO LISTEN?!?!?!?!
>>
>>688449992
but what else am i supposed to do on a thursday
>>
File: pudding.gif (438 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
pudding.gif
438 KB, 500x376
>>688450045
>>
File: cosby.png (608 KB, 639x455) Image search: [Google]
cosby.png
608 KB, 639x455
>>688450326
mfw people honestly believe he raped 30 women and not a single one of them said a damn thing
pls
>>
>>688449686
How many girls say 'no' and then the second you try pulling out they grab your hips and lock their legs around you and yell 'harder', girls get off to being dominated in bed, it's fucking confusing and saying no means no is pointless.
>>
>>688449686
If you're gonna make a feminist hate thread use one of the many images depcting one of the irrational ones.

This is just common sense, don't rape lol. If she doesn't give consent or isn't in the right state of mind to give consent then it's rape.
>>
>>688450562
it's closer to 60 now.

if it's true he might be one of the most prolific serial rapists in modern history.
>>
>>688450640
woman cant consent and arent responsible when drunk
men can consent and are 100% responsible when drunk
EQUALITY
>>
>>688450640
Feminist hate thread? I'm just clearly stating the fact that it's never the woman's fault. (:
>>
>>688450562

honestly believe it.

I think sexual predators are rampant in Hollywood and nobody talks about it. Having millions of dollars, mansions, being surrounded by the elite, and you don't do some creepy shit?

Pleeeeasssseeeeee. I would be skullfucking everybody if I had that kind of power.
>>
>>688450245

arts and crafts
>>
>>688449686
Most raep is consensual. If both are drunk, the man is a rapist. My ex never had sex that wasn't raep.

this is so totally bullshit. If drunk women cannot consent, then neither can drunk men, and if both are drunk, then either both are rapists, or neither are.

The truth is that if you get so drunk you have drunk sex, you are morally unsound, not a victim.

fuck you op.
>>
>>688450920
than i dont see anything wrong with it
if your too scared to say anything than imo your rape wasnt a crime and any future rapes committed by said rapist are 100% your fault for not doing anything to stop it
>>
>>688450787
Actually nobody can consent while drunk, but if the man takes it upon himself to enter the woman then he is clearly instigating it.
>>
File: 1446512022209.png (973 KB, 720x948) Image search: [Google]
1446512022209.png
973 KB, 720x948
>>
>>688450897
Even when they do the raping.
>>
>>688450787
this is actually starting to change since it doesn't make logical sense to most people.
>>
>>688451250
"someone's doing the raping"
>>
>>688451231
bullshit. He's unable to consent. He's the victim.

You bitches are gonna pay for this shit someday.

I promise
>>
>>688450787
Drunk driving: you're responsible for your actions
Drunk sex: you're not responsible for your actions
>>
If women cannot consent after drinking it should be illegal for them to drink - for their own safety.
Obviously they aren't capable of being responsible for their own actions, so this law needs to be enacted to protect them.
>>
File: enjoying that.jpg (11 KB, 310x305) Image search: [Google]
enjoying that.jpg
11 KB, 310x305
>>688451377
I'm doing the raping
>>
>>688451250
Woman never "rape" don't be silly. They just get sexually frustrated. Men on the other hand, they're a different story!
>>
>>688451231
...And if the woman takes it upon herself to envelop the man?

...What? Why are you looking at me funny?
>>
>>688451480
Only in a just world
>>
>>688449686
Well, not unless the woman is doing the raping.
Rape is almost always the rapist's fault.
>>
>>688451480
all alcohol should bbe illegal. god already spoke on this - no intoxicating substances..
>>
>>688449686
Where are these guys that supposedly disagree with this? Honestly I've never met a normal person that thought you could just keep going after a girl says no and didn't understand. You can't even take a piss in your own house with a feminazi outside the window chanting "No means no". Like we might just forget. The kind of guys that would aren't the kind you can just reasonably explain it to, they're probably more likely to rape you for pissing them off.
>>
>>688451686
Sorry, I'm not mudslime, I don't have such restrictions.
>>
>>688451506
I get what this guy is saying. we are all responsible for rape in our society.

I'm doing the raping.
>>
>>688451619
ALMOST always?
>>
>>688451808
I'm doing the raping.
>>
File: absolutelybarbaric.png (618 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
absolutelybarbaric.png
618 KB, 500x591
>>688451811
run with the bulls expect to catch le horn fam
>>
>>688451808
I'm doing the raping
>>
File: bitch pls.png (63 KB, 313x230) Image search: [Google]
bitch pls.png
63 KB, 313x230
>>688451879
I'm doing the raping
>>
Obviously if you say no, of course they need to stop, but the thing is why not wear harder to take off clothing or travel in groups to prevent it? Of course, this'll get the typical of response of "so you're saying she's asking for it?" Answer is, yes, yes I am. The thing is, you don't go outside to a black neighborhood and say "fuck niggers" nor do you get drunk out of your mind and get raped... oh wait, the latter happens because women drink even when it impairs their ability to make a judgement they were able to make beforehand! Great!
>>
File: Cogito_ergo_sum.jpg (67 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
Cogito_ergo_sum.jpg
67 KB, 640x420
>>688451811
Well, there are always exceptions.
For instance; if the rapist is being compelled to rape, or if the rapist was drugged and hallucinating at the time of the rape, or if you were tricked by a nefarious demon.
>>
File: HillarysVP,MarkCuban.png (2 MB, 2560x1800) Image search: [Google]
HillarysVP,MarkCuban.png
2 MB, 2560x1800
>>688452040
im doing the raping.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 331x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 331x233
>post your face when you're the one actually doing the raping
>>
File: sam jack.jpg (23 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
sam jack.jpg
23 KB, 720x540
>>688452140
anon are you doing the raping
I'm doing the raping
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (15 KB, 240x288) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
15 KB, 240x288
>>688452181
I'm still doing the raping
>>
File: The_Emperor's_Angels.jpg (219 KB, 1024x1453) Image search: [Google]
The_Emperor's_Angels.jpg
219 KB, 1024x1453
>>688452181
Hawt.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (236 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
236 KB, 1024x768
>>688450566
>>
>>688452288
we are all responsible for rape.

I'm doing the raping.
>>
If, as an example, the girl is extremely intoxicated like unable to speak or walk appropriately, is unresponsive, passed out, puking, or otherwise visibly impaired You probably shouldn't fuck the bitch. I college I turned down a couple girls invitations or said if they still wanted to fuck tomorrow we could because i was a afraid they'd blow the rape whistle afterward. If for nothing else but self preservation, dont do it. Dont give those cunts the chance.
>>
>>688449686
>right before climax
>"no anon stop"
>cum
>Jailed for rape
>>
>>688451196

kek okay muslim world
>>
>>688452086
The thing is it's implying that women are putting themselves at risk of rape for even stepping out of their homes. Or that wearing clothing to boost their confidence is on the same level as insulting an entire race of people.
Do I deserve rape because I wear easy to rip fabrics? I wear them for comfort, should I stop doing so because some piece of shit might take that as an invitation to my body?
>>
File: Over9000!.png (311 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Over9000!.png
311 KB, 640x480
>>688452181
>>
>>688449686
so all rapists are men OP? Because what you say implies that men are always in the wrong, so either women DO NOT rape or they do but its the mans fault. Please explain yourself...

>protip: you cant
>>
I'm doing the rap-
OH FUCK!
SWIMMING! I MEANT SWIMMING!
DADDY HELP ME! DADDY!
WHAAAAA!
>>
someone pls screencap all the "I'm doing the raping" posts
>>
File: Afluenza.jpg (22 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
Afluenza.jpg
22 KB, 613x920
>>688452812
>dropped pic
>>
>>688449686
Unless you're a ivy league swimfag.
>>
>>688450920
What's more likely, that Cosby raped 50+ girls/women and not one of them said anything until now, or that like 20+ years ago in the 70s when everybody was a carefree hippy slut, they thought they'd get rich if they fucked a rich guy, and now that they're tried up old cunts, they see an opportunity to grab his money in another way, and jump at it?
>>
>>688452921
my hero rite ther
>>
>>688452891
no. I don't consent.
>>
>>688452921
I hope he gets buttfucked and stabbed in the neck with a toothbrush
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 277x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 277x268
>when she enjoys being raped but turns you in
>>
>>688453005
well i dont need ur consent
>>
>>688452976
quite a few of them did say something and nobody believed them.
>>
>>688453055
Fuck iPhones for not being able to post gifs
>>
>>688450920
>>
>>688450562
exactly.

here's what happened: it was the damn 70's and everybody was taking drugs. chicks wanted to bang him because they thought he could make them famous so they accepted his drugs and got laid, then they didn't get famous and decided that it was rape. so much bullshit.
>>
>>688452976
This.

And Bill Cosby's defense of "yeah, we got high on quaaludes and fucked" was considered to be a confession of rape.

Honestly, I'm with Bill Cosby on this one. They should have all been thrown out.
>>
File: nope.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>688452976

it's more likely he raped and both may be true.
>>
>>688452627
>Jailed for rape
>raped in jail
>"no anon stop"
>"guards!"
>literally nobody gives a fuck
>>
File: seriously.png (113 KB, 256x291) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
113 KB, 256x291
If this is about the recent Sanford case...

Fuck that kid and his now lack of taste for steak, but I will say this. Fuck the cunt who thought it was a good idea to get so drunk that she blacked out behind a dumpster.

I don't care who you are, who the fuck drinks tot he point of blacking out in an unfamiliar place? It's retarded.
>>
>>688452707
Can't tell if trolling or not.

There's a simple distinction between the two, if you go into a shitty area, you put yourself in that shitty area. You making a shitty choice doesn't give you full justification for the act done against you.

If you willingly allow someone to take your money with the promise of something in return, but you know the person is untrustworthy, if you get fucked over, that within of itself is worthy enough justification of the prior stupidity on your part.

If precautions to rape can be done, why not do them? Instead of complaining that your rights are restricted, realize there hasn't been an easy way to fix this at all. If somone wants to rape, they'll rape, but why make yourself stand out? This isn't jsut represented by revealing clothing, but excessive drunkenness and behavior. The more attention you draw to yourself, the greater chance there is for retaliation.

The fact of the matter is, by appearing more attractive and giving yourself more attention, the rapist will choose you over someone else.

But I should state this, I don't feel bad for anyone who got raped because they were drunk. Obviously if the person says no, you should stop, but because you're so drunk it becomes a his word against her's, which isn't enough for anyone in a court of law.

Personally I'd recommend not having shitty choices and poor judgement so rape doesn't happen.
>>
>>688451510
In college I had a girl ride me while I was passed out drunk.

In 2016 that would make me a rapist because she'd been drinking too.

Shit is fucked. If I was in college today I wouldn't even talk to a girl at my school, too much to lose if she turns out to be insane.

I'd just fuck townies. Nobody ever gives a fuck about townies.
>>
>>688452707
If a woman walks out of the house in a skimpy outfit, she is looking for attention. Now, this may be for the reason you pointed out, to boost her confidence, And the only way that is achieved is if she gets stares and comments because of her outfit. If a woman walks outside in a sexy outfit and nobody says a goddamn word to her, she will not gain any confidence in herself, as her actions obviously went unnoticed. And if she doesn't desire the stares and comments of attracted men, and if she only needs her own approval to be more confident in herself, then there is no reason whatsoever to wear the outfit outside. It creates risk for no reason. So yes, I think women who purposely try to dress themselves to look more appealing are actively inviting the advances of those who find her so.
>>
>>688454238
IN that case, you were raped. You didn't consent to her riding you while you were passed out.

But seeing that this is 2016, "men can't get raped."
>>
I agree with her up to the point where she's like "doesn't matter how many drinks she's had". The bitch accepted responsibility of her actions while under the influence the minute the alcohol hit her lips. That's like saying that drinking and driving is ok because the driver didn't have full control of their actions
>>
>>688454159
dis nigga righ hur kno whagwan
>>
>>688454406
It's even worse. She hit on me earlier in the night and I shot her down because I wanted to fuck her friend.

She had her friend call her when I got more wasted. She came over and fucked me while I was passed out.

Totally rape. I fucked her a few more times after that, but still...
>>
>>688452590
>i was a afraid they'd blow the rape whistle afterward. If for nothing else but self preservation, dont do it. Dont give those cunts the chance

And this anon, is why you'll never enjoy the low hanging sphincter fruit that they cannot explain, so they rationalize it all away
"Oh wow, my arsehole is sore and a bit leaky. LOL I fell down drunk"
Most of my female friends fell alot while drunk
>>
>>688449686
Well, that depends.

Was she a vegetarian? Remember, vegetarians are not people.
>>
>>688452707
the number of rapes that can be attributed to stranger rape is small in comparison to acquaintance rape, so the likelihood of a woman's clothing being a factor is low.

however, I do think women are retardedly ignorant of male sexual desire. they truly have no understanding of it. they believe, simultaneously, that all men are rapists while also believing that they can walk around with their tits out and not arouse male sexual desire, while also unconsciously understanding that they can use their bodies to manipulate men. they will argue whatever side of that they need to in order to get their way.

if I leave my car unlocked every time I park it, one day someone's going to break in. I'm not the one to blame for another person's decision, but it makes me stupid to carry on without taking sensible precautions. likewise, a woman in a short skirt and heels walking alone at night when there aren't witnesses around is putting herself in danger. although none of that constitutes a good reason for her to be raped, all women should know not to put themselves in stupid situations like that. the fact that feminists claim that anyone who makes that argument is attacking the victim only goes to show you how entitled feminists are for thinking that they can disregard common sense and never pay the consequences of their stupid decisions. Same thing with women getting totally blasted and then getting fucked by some dude. An adult would take responsibility for her decisions, but women don't want to be adults, they want to be children who get to enjoy all of the privileges of adulthood without any of the responsibility.
>>
>>688452976
exactly. and now that bitch Gloria Allred is coming to collect on behavior that wasn't a crime in the 70's but according to contemporary feminist bullshit morality is. so tired of liberals dragging up things people did decades ago in order to put people on trial as though that shit happened yesterday.
>>
>>688454159
The thing is, who gets to decide what's skimpy? Slutty clothing is a matter of perception, something I think is normal and comfortable could easily be seen as "sexy" to someone else. A thin shirt and jeggings might be normal to one man, and unbearably attractive to another.
I agree that going to clubs and getting blackout drunk is terribly dangerous. But to look at the situation of a recently raped person and say "well maybe you should have worn a longer skirt" doesn't help anything.
>>688454330
Not really. If I wear something that I feel like I look good in it boosts confidence whether someone looks at me or not. I'd actually prefer if nobody did. Sometimes I wear nice looking outfits just around the house because it feels nice to look good.
>>
>>688454976
had anal one time. went for about 5 min, the chick cried and didnt speak to me for like a week. I eneded up with a uti. I'll stick with the pink
>>
>>688454931
Jeez, sorry about that man.

I mean, you're kinda adding fuel to the fire, but still.
>>
File: image.png (102 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102 KB, 625x626
>>688449686
>>
>>688455738
Don't be sorry, she was hot.

That's the difference between men and women: Men don't cry and moan about surprise sex. Men don't expect the world to punish people for getting drunk and making bad decisions.
>>
>>688455611
That's my point. If you like your outfit, wear it all over your house as much as you want. Your risk of getting raped there is minimal, and you get to look however you want without fear. Its like your safe space. But women will so often decide "Gee, I look sexy in this outfit. I'm going to wear it out in public" then whine and complain that somebody made some advances on them because they also thought she looked sexy.
>>
>>688449686
Sure the men choose to rape, but instead of woman being sluts and getting black out drunk and wearing slutty clothing and putting themselves in that situation to be attacked, they should think about their actions.

I don't walk in a dark ally alone with a new ipod in my hand and a blind fold on.
>>
>>688456394
Why should I limit feeling good about myself to my house though? I'm not saying this from a personal standpoint because my self confidence is too low to wear that stuff out, but I don't see why I hypothetically should expect to get sexual advances if I wear shorts and a low-cut top outside.
And it's not just skimpy clothing either. The unwanted advances are so constant and so normalized in everyday life that is fucking scary. I got hit on by the guy painting my apartment complex this morning and I was wearing a black polo with long khaki pants. It was extremely uncomfortable for me, because I really don't like speaking with people I don't know.
What did I do to warrant that?
>>
File: 1417075760101.png (280 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1417075760101.png
280 KB, 480x480
>>688449686
what if a woman rapes another woman
>>
>>688457044
honmey that's called an icebreaker
i remember a time when face to face conversation with strangers was considered normal, it was how you made friends before cell phones and social media.
>>
>>688457589
I think a friendly conversation could probably do without the mentally undressing hungry eyes.
My point is that outfit does not determine unwanted advances.
>>
>>688457924
You're hot, someone tried to hit on you, get over yourself and lose your "im to special" attitude you millennial generation priss.
>>
>>688457044
The thing is, you don't have to limit yourself to the private sector in order to feel good. It's that when you decide to leave your private space and go out into public domain, you are then obligated to consider the opinions and actions of others around you. To clarify, I'm not saying you need to give two shits about Joe's political view, or about Ruth's views on the color of your nail polish. What I'm saying is that you need to take note of your environment, assess hazards, and act accordingly. If you happened across Lady Gaga's meat dress, you would not wear it through the wolves' forest just because "it's my right to dress how I want." You would likely avoid the forest because you know its full of hungry wolves that are going to attack once they get your scent. But if you really insist on making that doomed pilgrimage, then at least carry a taser or some pepper spray. Just make sure your trigger finger isn't so itchy that you spray some guy that politely asks for your number.
>>
>>688457924
who are you to say what looks he is or isnt entitled to give you
i swear women need to stop being so fucking coddled in this world because all it's doing is promoting mental illness
psychologists say the first thing retards do when they cant control their own emotions is to try to control everyone elses
pls grow up for the sake of the children
>>
>>688458330
>>688458467

Excuse me for being irritated that when I was already running late for work I got to pause and get mentally undressed by some creep in the eighty degree weather.
Maybe the guy could've, oh, I don't know, minded his own goddamn business and kept doing his job instead of flirting with the tenants.
>>
>>688457044
And I'm inclined to ask, what were the exact words he used?
>>
>>688458436
This is a point I try to make to woman who bring up this stupid argument about rape, and I thank another anon for bringing it up too. Some man rape and are fucking horrible humans. Yes, sometimes the woman get blamed in that situation and it's unfair.

HOWEVER, most of the situations I see of rape are of people going "im entitled and im special I can do what I want and no one can hurt me or say anything because its mean and not allowed" and fail to realize that there are dangerous in the world and it's there fault for putting themselves in these situations. Does not make it their fault that someone raped them, but it's a preventable crime in 'most' situations.
>>
>>688458930
Maybe you could stop being an entitled bitch and understand people are sexually attracted to the other sex. No one fucking cares if you are late or not. You got hit on, quit bitching about it
>>
File: 1464327030745.jpg (30 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1464327030745.jpg
30 KB, 346x346
>>688458930
excuese me for thinking you were an adult who was capable of walking away
or maybe you could have just ignored him and kept walking
or heres an idea, say "I'm late for work" as you (get this) continue to walk away
it's not that hard
>>
>>688459132
You forget that the sheanon is an entitled princess. It's our job as men to know everything about her life and treat her delicately. Because remember, everyone in the world is a special flower and deserves their own little special treatment. Because they are the only humans who inhabit our world
>>
>>688458981
I honestly can't recall. I do remember being told that he was moving to the area and I should tell him what clubs are around. At which point I said I don't go to clubs and I was running late.
>>688459095
Me existing is not an invitation to flirt. I don't care how attractive someone thinks I am, it's unwarranted when I'm just trying to go about my business.
>>688459132
See above, I did walk away after about three minutes of forced conversation. If you can't figure out by body language that someone is trying to leave you need to social more.
>>
>>688459759
>three minutes of forced conversation.
what magical force was keeping you in place for 3 whole minutes fam?
was he physically holding you down?
>>
>>688458930
Nobody forced you to stop and talk to the guy. My guess would be that, since he was apparently painting an apartment complex, he was up on a fucking ladder anyway. So he catcalled you, and you decided that the best course of action was to stop and chat with the guy?
>>
>>688460043
The force of being a perpetual doormat who doesn't care to be rude.
>>688460086
I was walking to where I thought my car was, then swore because I remembered it was in the other direction. The guy followed me in the direction I was going and asked a bunch of questions.
>>
>>688459759

him
>"excuse me, miss, I'm new to the area and I was hoping you might be able to tell me about the local club scene"

her
>"Oh my god, you sexist piece of shit, stop undressing me with your eyes! How dare you not know my work schedule, and realize that I'm running late? If I had a dollar for every time some scum male hit on me like you just did, I'd have so much money I wouldn't even need to go to work. You should be ashamed!"
>>
>>688459759
I bet you expect a pat on the back from your boss when you do your job. I bet you expect people to hold the door for you and expect someone to pay your bills and make your food. I bet you also scoff and scowl at someone who does something you disprove of. You try to control others around you, and that likely stems from either horrible parents or being abused yourself.

I can't wait until you crash and hit the ground. I hope it hurts when you realize. I hate people from your generation and love watching them smash face first and learn this lesson. One simple lesson.

You're a human being, like the other 6 billion on the planet. You are not special. You never will be. You literally do not matter.
>>
>>688460360
>The force of being a perpetual doormat who doesn't care to be rude.
sorry princess but that is 100% your fault
maybe rethink your pathetic entitled life
>>
>>688450640
>isn't in the right state of mind to give consent
Bullshit tbh. The only reason people think drunk sex is OMG RAPE is because they're puritan retards.
>>
>>688460325
>>
>>688449686

>implying logic is stronger than instinct

lol, no.
>>
>>688450640
What if the other person is also not in the right state of mind to make the call on their own to not have sex with a stumbling drunk girl? It's not rape it's a bad decision on both parties ends you fucking cunt.
>>
>>688460849
no
>>
>>688460610
Sure, make an assumption of how it went with no regard for how actual body language was involved.
>>688460682
I don't. I literally take every precaution to stay safe and I can very well take care of myself. I'm glad I'm unimportant, that's all I'm trying to fucking be. That's the whole issue.
I don't want people to talk to me, how much more desiring of unimportance can you get?
>>688460684
Next time I'll just say "fuck off nigger scum"
That should work nicely
>>
>>688459759
So, attraction is unwarranted when you try to go about your day, but its also unwarranted when you go out to the club for drinks and socializing?

>>688460360
>The force of being a perpetual doormat who doesn't care to be rude.
Sounds an awful lot like a problem with you, not him. You say that if he can't read your silent body language that he needs to be more social, but yet you would apparently rather have a 3 minute uncomfortable conversation because you don't want to sound rude to a person that you obviously don't care about. How can you expect people to leave you alone if you don't tell them to go away?
>>
File: GtjbzDd.jpg (27 KB, 477x360) Image search: [Google]
GtjbzDd.jpg
27 KB, 477x360
Inb4 this thread is taken seriously
>ohwait.jpg
>>
>>688461112
>Next time I'll just say "fuck off nigger scum"
or like i said just walk away
why is this so hard for you to understand bitch
put one foot infront of the other
and soon you'll be walkin cross the floooooor
put one foot in front of the other
and soon you'll be walking out the dooooor
really basic elementary stuff ma-am
>>
>>688461112
I believe the anon got the conversation right. You're probably a bitch.

Also, if you don't want to be noticed, just try hanging yourself. You'll never have to talk to anyone again. Or perhaps, since you're already a bitch, just ignore everyone and walk away?
>>
>>688461371
we've already established that her legs dont work and she is incapable of walking away
>>
Tell you what OP. Send me nudes, if you're good enough looking i'll fly you to where I live. You can stay indoors for the rest of your life, all I require is that you be my sex slave. I have a pretty remote location so you'll never be seen again. Another plus side, is the only words I will require are "yes master" and "please cum on me". I will also never talk to you unless I need you to flip over so I can fuck you from behind. All meals and basic necessities are included.
>>
>>688461254
I don't go to clubs or socialize. I go to work, I go to my friend's house occasionally, and I go home.
It is a problem with me, but the advances weren't warranted. I no indication that I wanted a conversation, I was talking to myself going about my business.
>>688461340
That's a lovely song son.
>>688461371
I've considered, but I do have friends who might miss me. The conversation did not go that way, it more left me with a grimy sense of "wow I wish that guy could have not talked to me"
>>
File: edgy.png (422 KB, 600x545) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
422 KB, 600x545
>>688461787
>>
File: 1464907511831.gif (338 KB, 538x572) Image search: [Google]
1464907511831.gif
338 KB, 538x572
>>688449686
>>688449992
>>688450245
>>688451070
>>
File: snek.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>688461799
>That's a lovely song son.
ye and it is even educational
btw im seriously in awe not just at your sense of entitlement but at the entire female gender
i dont know what happened in the last 200 years that made you all so entitled but i think we need to start cutting off clits again
>>
>>688461799
Well there you go. You walked by him talking. He probably thought that you were talking to him, and that's why he struck up conversation with you. If you're as omega as you say you are, he would be perfectly justifiable in thinking that you are a bit socially awkward and that's why you were mumbling your words towards him.
>>
>>688462147
What exactly do you think I think I'm entitled to?
I'm genuinely curious, because you keep using the word entitled without saying why you think I am.
>>
>>688462206
My words were "oh shit, right"
Then I turned around and started in the other direction.
Where he followed me.
>>
>>688449686
But the real question here is....can women say stop even after sex? Like we had sex lastnight and she says stop two weeks later so did i rape her? i mean there are so many questions
>>
>>688462378
You think the world should be bent to how you see fit. You think everyone should act how you want them to and don't realize people have free will. You may not like how some people are, you need to deal with it instead of bitching about it like an entitled priss.

Does that put some perspective on it? It's called context! I also was not kidding, you can live in my house, i'll have food provided for you, you get a room, internet, etc. All I require is any sexual act anytime I want it. The rest of the time you are free to do what you want.
>>
>>688451081
You're a dumbass, she clearly consented. Keep being an irrational fuckwit
>be male
>males always right
>females LIE REEEEE
No better then feminazi, the law is not retarded mate, you are.
>>
>>688462378
I'm not that anon, but my guess would be that he thinks you seem to be entitled to your own personal impenetrable bubble when out in the wide open world. You seem to think that nobody should be able to talk to you if you don't want it, simply because you don't want it.
>>
>>688462378
"i should be able to get blasted in a dangerous environment without being subject to the consequences"
"Everyone should know what i'm thinking and walk on eggshells around me because my vagina makes me insufferable"
"I should be held to the same standards as men in a military environment except when it comes to doing anything physical"
>>
File: 1465011197514.gif (2 MB, 236x367) Image search: [Google]
1465011197514.gif
2 MB, 236x367
>>688451447
Pay tax?
>>
>>688449686
>implying women are more than talking vaginas
>implying women only purpose isn't reproduction
>>
>>688461787
I'm a dude, you're gay.
>>
>>688463124
Then to whoever the entitled dumb cunt female is you dumb fucking idiot
>>
File: 1360900662828.jpg (29 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1360900662828.jpg
29 KB, 409x393
mfw this whole fucking thread
>>
why are we paying attention to this... entitled thing? We already know that by her sense of entitlement and "MUH SEXIST AND THURSTEE MEN" reflexes will just lead up to actions that will probably make her end up raped and murdered.
>>
>>688462710
I really don't. I posted about that as an example for my clothing not warranting a heavily flirty conversation with someone I wasn't even acknowledging.
I'm not trying to dispute free will. But people are allowed to be upset by the actions of others.
And no thanks, you sound like a bitter old fuck.
>>
In year 9 we were learning about 'no means no' and if she says 'stop' you must be stop. Had a lecture giving to an all boys class by a hot famale councillor. Some dude gets up in my class and asks,
"But what if she says don't.... Then she says stop.... Then she says don't stop don't stop..."
Ahh good memories.
>>
>>688463283
Why did you assume I was the girl? No need for the foul language I get enough of that from your mom.
>>
>>688463480
>someone I wasn't even acknowledging

But fam u did acknowledge him
read a dictionary holy fuck
>>
>>688463480
I'm 24, decently loaded from smart financial decisions when I was 17 years old. I was brought up well, not by some lonely single mother who could only get boned by men at a truck stop. I'm simply trying to help you anon. You want no one to see, talk, or know you exist. It's the perfect solution! Offer is still open.
>>
>>688463661
I really didn't. I swore to myself for forgetting which lot I parked my car in, then I walked away.
I didn't initiate or desire any conversation.
>>
>>688463645
Yea my moms a real whore. I don't know, tired as hell and not really reading well I guess.
>>
>>688463832

jesus fuck if you have enough money to dress me up in a maid suit and pretend I'm a girl your asspussy is all mine, anon <3
>>
>>688463832
Yeah but then I'd have to deal with your sweaty body contacting mine and I don't think I'd be okay with that. Thank you for the generous offer though.
>>
>>688463832
okay anon i think i'll take you up on that offer
I realize how much of an entitled cunt i've been and wish to repent for my transgressions
email and address pls
>>
>>688463989
Sorry, I like vag. Ass does not do it for me.
>>
>>688463876
BITCH YOU JUST SAID YOU TALKED TO HIM FOR 3 MINUTES
WHICH IS IT
>>
Rape is never the WOMAN'S fault.
>>
>>688464021
[email protected]
>>
>>688464193
address fam
>>
>>688464187
Sometimes it is. Especially in cases where a woman rapes a man.
>>
>>688463946
I feel bad now, sorry.
>>
>>688464105
I very awkwardly answered the many questions I was being asked while edging away the entire time.
>>
>>688464019
We can pic swap if you want. I have a feeling when you see my pic you'll change your mind because you sound like a filthy shallow whore who likes to be slapped around a little and told she is nothing then fucked hard.
>>
>>688463876
Except when you swore and walked away, and he then initiated conversation with you, you sat there and engaged him for 3 whole minutes before continuing. Okay, maybe you did not start the conversation yourself, but you also did absolutely nothing to stop it. You say you used subtle body language, but that's not actually saying "Go away"
>>
>>688464304
No need to be sorry. She isn't a whore, she's rather quite nice. And I shouldn't have been rude anon. I am the one who is sorry.
>>
File: _,GOIN TO HELL.gif (2 MB, 638x355) Image search: [Google]
_,GOIN TO HELL.gif
2 MB, 638x355
>>688449686
>if she EVER says 'NO', you STOP!

I would've stopped fucking her, honest, it's just my danged random deafness.
>>
File: wtfdoc.jpg (25 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
wtfdoc.jpg
25 KB, 351x364
>>688464323
THAN YOU WERE TALKING TO HIM
JESUS CHRIST HP|OW RETARDED ARE YOU?
YOU PROLLY HAVE DOWN SYNDROME AND THE GUY WAS JUST TRYNA BE UR FRIEND OUT OF PITTY
HOLY FUCK YOU ARE LITERALLY BLOWING MY MIND WITH YOUR BLATANT STUPIDITY
>>
>>688464443
My girlfriend uses words, and I still don't get it. 'Subtle body language' does not work with men. When will woman get it?
>>
what the actual fuck is this thread
>>
>>688464360
No thanks. I don't really care what you look like.
>>
>>688464560
Then I can put a blind fold on you. You filthy slut
>>
>>688464521
I have a feeling this dumb chick is actually some dude getting a laugh out of all of us.
>>
>>688464443
For any person who has been in more than one conversation that body language is very obvious.
>>688464521
I did not initiate any conversation.
>>688464549
If words won't even work then what will?
>>
>>688464770
Walking away.
>>
File: above and beyond.jpg (79 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
above and beyond.jpg
79 KB, 528x396
>>688464770
>I did not initiate any conversation.
I'm done
>>
>>688464641
Again, no thanks. You really have nothing to offer.
>>688464750
Maybe, maybe not. Who knows.
>>
>>688464323
>>
>>688464815
So you're saying telling somebody "go away I don't want to talk to you" doesn't work, but walking away will?
>>
File: 128842-192933-lrrr_large.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
128842-192933-lrrr_large.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>688452040
Lrrr is commencing the raping
>>
>>688450326
> I love pudding
>(pudding my dick where it doesn't belong)
>>
>>688464450
I'm glad we cleared this up, I don't like talking about people's mothers in such a bad way. Have a good day, anon.
>>
>>688464922
did you say that to him tho
>>
File: IMG_1704_20160604_032804.jpg (84 KB, 735x711) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1704_20160604_032804.jpg
84 KB, 735x711
it's 3 AM and we're still doing this shit.
this is why I love /b/

someone come fuck me
>>
>>688465010
holla at the east coast anon
o shid waddup
>>
>>688449686
its both the man and womans fault, because they both chose to drink like retards.
>>
>>688452976
this
>>
>>688464922
Sometimes. Woman like to play hard to get sometimes. If you woman weren't so fucking confusing and instead of saying/doing the opposite of what you want, you were just straight up, your lives wouldn't be so hard
>>
>>688464992
I didn't, because I'm not rude.
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3 KB, 698x1284
>>688464750
I don't know, bro. He'd have to be REALLY dumb to get a laugh like that. pic related
>>
>>688465088

NC?
>>
File: disgusted-face.jpg (41 KB, 736x410) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face.jpg
41 KB, 736x410
>>688449686
agreed!
but it goes both ways, i like to pick girls up
take em home, and just as were getting into
i look at her with a disgusted look on my face and say " i'v changed my mind"
get dressed, then walk out.
moral of the story? no means no
>>
>>688464983
Im sorry i fucked ur dad
>>
>>688465187
NJ
>>
>>688465135
Well then maybe that's something feminazis should touch on.
Can't say I've ever been into doing the opposite to get what I want.
>>
>>688464983
You too anon.

>>688465148
This chick "I didn't tell him I don't wanna talk" then get's mad he kept talking.

CLASSIC case of woman and double standards. This is why you will never be treated as equals.
>>
>>688449686
>keep that in mind men

Implying that women dont also blame survivors of rape
>>
>>688465277

shit, it was worth a try I guess
>>
>>688464922
Yeah, thats like replying to mean txts. Dont reply if you want them to stop
>>
Welp, this thread has turned into shit. The 'female' is some dude fucking with us. I'm gonna go look at some of the rape sex threads on /b/ and jerk off. Have a good night
>>
>>688465305
It's not like this is something that was life ruining, it was just a god damn example.
You can not like something and put up with it and still be unhappy about it.
>>
File: orlly.png (225 KB, 677x480) Image search: [Google]
orlly.png
225 KB, 677x480
>>688449686
>It doesn't matter how many drinks she had
People aren't arguing that if a girl gets drunk and you're fucking her and she starts screaming stop that you can just be like "lol she's drunk she don't know what she's saying". People are arguing that when the two have sloppy beer goggle sex and she wakes up in the morning next to a Micheal Moore looking motherfucker that she shouldn't be able to say "I realize I now don't like the decision I made before when I thought it was okay because I was impaired, so it's not my fault that I impaired myself, it's his fault for going along with my impaired judgement (regardless if his judgement was also impaired)".

>what she was wearing
Women should be able to wear whatever the fuck they want but don't be accuse guys of stare rape and shit if your tits and ass are hanging out. Also if you don't like cat calling you probably shouldn't display yourself in a way which people will assume you're okay with people seeing your body and therefore okay with people's commenting on it.

>Just keep that in mind men
Gee when did this turn from the general "people who blame the victims" to the more specific "just keep that in mind _insert entire gender_". Sounds a bit sexist tbh. I'd probably be called a racist for saying people shouldn't kill each other and then say keep that in mind black people.
>>
>>688453047
when it was consensual, then halfway through realised she was 'too drunk to cheat on her boyfriend' so she said it was rape
>>
>>688449686
How about this: rape is never ANYONES fault. Men are capable of being raped as well.
Also should not a person practice safety by avoiding getting completely wasted or other risky actions that will always raise your odd of being raped? I'm not blaming the victim but you have to know by now getting wasted at a party IS GOING to get you raped.
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.