[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short, a friend of mine was being harassed by her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 10
File: 2016-06-08 00.07.40.png (507 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08 00.07.40.png
507 KB, 1152x2048
Long story short, a friend of mine was being harassed by her ex, so I confronted him and basically told him to fuck off and die. I did the same a few days later over text after aquiring his number because he didnt stop, this time being quite a bit more vulgar and more or less threatened to kill him (Something he knows I would absolutely love to do). He stopped harassing her after that and hasnt spoken to her since, but a few days after I texted him he got a few of his goonie friends to approach me and tell me to back off or they would get involved. Told them to fuck off as well and continued on my way. I think its fair to say my problem solving skills are barbaric at best, but it usually gets the job done. However, the friend in question just got a message from a friend of hers warning her that I am probably going to be jumped, as she has heard frequent talk about it amongst the degenerates associated with my friends ex about such things (See messages attached).

TL;DR I'm going to be jumped sometime this week, what do /b/ros?
>>
Mind your own damn business next time
>>
File: 2016-06-08 00.09.33.png (456 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08 00.09.33.png
456 KB, 1152x2048
2/2
>>
gun
>>
>>688441250

My friend was being harassed, that is my business.
>>
Get a bunch of goodies to follow you around
>>
>>688441044
I've been here and done this. Have friends. Hang out with them. You don't want to get caught with multiple assholes beating you down alone.
>>
Bye OP
See ya on the other side, I hope she was worth it
>>
Get a legal weapon. If multiple men jump you then you expect them to kill you and you fight back
>>
>>688441044
Make the first move bro. Beat his ass then find his buddy's and beat their asses. Also remember if you do get jumped back up a lot and make them come for you hit and move don't get stuck on one person. One hit and back the fuck up as quick as you can
>>
>>688441747

She most certainly was, /b/ro
>>
>>688441489
No, you whiteknighted because you wanted to get laid and now you're paying for it.
>>
Buy a gun and carry that fucker anytime you go out. However if you're near a place where you know that you can't be jumped (like a crowded area) just leave it in a car.
>>
>>688441044
Take your high school bullshit out of here, faggot.
>>
>>688441839
>this

Also just carry a small knife on you. The blade must smaller than your Palm
>>
>>688441839

> Stands up for friend who is a female
> Obviously a white night who wants some pussy

Yes, me too
>>
>>688441786
This....
>>
>>688441944
TRUUUUUUU
>>
File: 51738591759817.jpg (289 KB, 1017x562) Image search: [Google]
51738591759817.jpg
289 KB, 1017x562
>>688441044
>>
>>688441600
Like snacks right
>>
>>688442230

I got a bag of gold fish, and Im ready to go
>>
OP is not actually a faggot this time....
>>
If they gang up on you, strike first and strike hard. I was in a similar position, about to get my ass beat, till I knocked their leader out in one punch while he was mid-sentence. Pretty much your only hope for survival. A small knife wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>688442230
Skittles always have your back.
>>
>>688441839
Stupid move. She won't put out. She just used you and you are going to get your ass kicked. Dont forget to post it on fb or live tweet it or add it to your snap chat story
>>
>>688442230
Like snack ' s hammer maybe...
>>
>>688441850
Same anon. Shoot center mass. Don't hesitate. Do not run if they run. Call the police and explain the situation. Just say "Officer they attacked me and I reacted accordingly." Do not at all mention the backstory.
>>
>>688441044
Where are you? If in Canada, just get a can of bear mace and keep your guard up, see a group coming for you, spray spray.
>>
>>688441044
Get a bunch of friends and get them before they get you.
>>
Guys I meant kit Kat bars
>>
>>688441044
number and girls name so we may call as the police station and not make you sound like a bitch? Had shit like this happen to me before
>>
You gotta get him now, go fuck his shit up bad. Seriously bad. He's already done enough to convict him of conspiracy. Confront, claim he attacked you. Dumbass sure as shit has a message history that will fuck him up legally. But before you call cops get all you can off his phone. Then surprise one of the friends threatening to fuck you up, and put him in the hospital too. Then wait and track fall out. Get ugly first. Fear will make the rest step wide. Keep yourself alert. Don't talk to anyone about it after this till you fuck the guy up.
>>
>>688442661
Even in tge states he can carry mace, maybe not bear mace.
>>
>>688441044
Ever seen Taxi?
>>
>>688441786
/Thread
>>
>>688441044
Buy a large knife. 3-5 is good. Make it semi conceable. Fast action is best. Whip it and jab. Hard.
>>
>>688441839
Thisssss.....faggot ass OP. You talk shit you get hit.
>>
How olds everyone involved here? If you're all a bunch of teens you really don't have anything to worry about OP. Probably just get slapped and punched a few times then they'll run away like bitches. Just try to make sure you don't carry any valuables on you.
>>
If it's a stand your ground state and he is a minority I believe the law says "pop a cap in his ass"
>>
>>688441044
Find some less-trashy women. Go stand up for a girl that doesn't date degenerates. Oh wait then she wouldn't date you. You are the company you keep.
>>
>>688441044
Keep a tire iron or Wrench in your backpack. Let the fuckers try and jump you, garuenteed makes them back off when they realized you'd beat the shit out of them.
>>
ITT

White knight bemoans his fate which should be cheered by /b/ faggots getting rekt is top kek.

People who have never been in a fight give ludicrous advice from behind their keyboards.

/thread
>>
>>688442586
This anon is pretty much right but the trick is when talking to the cops after shooting someone you need to say. "I've never been more afraid in my life" that's the line that show its was self defense.
>>
>>688441828
Faggot whiteknight. Bet she's never even given you a signal that she likes you. And don't give us that "I was defending my friend" crap. You stuck your nose into someone elses relationship and now you're gonna get,slapped around for it. And you fucking deserve it you miserable cucklord. Next time mind your fucking business....your friend can fight her own battles....and find a girl that actually likes you because if she did, she would've been with you. I'd bet a years salary that cunt was leading this dude on. Three sides to every story faggot, and no one here feels sorry for you. Get cucked nigger.
>>
>>688441044
If you threatened to kill him, he'll obviously take that as a challenge and won't stop until an alpha is declared. Whatever happens is on you, man. Don't ever threaten to kill somebody. Tell them to stop, KEEP telling them to stop, then if he uses force, use force back. Don't kill anyone, you'll regret it. Keep good company for a while, and for God's sake try to be calm when you handle situations like this. Anger is blinding.
>>
>>688442230
Nigga I got these teddy grahms that'll put a hole ina nigha
>>
>>688441044
Op, prepare to b parapelegic
>>
>>688443792

I never said I'd kill him, it was just heavily implied
>>
>>688441044

Chat Shit Get Hit
>>
>>688442426
Lend him your fedora and katana for,extra HP anon you basement dwelling faggot
>>
>>688443723

Bruh I was just coming thru for my friend what do you want from me kek
>>
Aim center mass, 2 in the chest. Once they're all incapacitated, give em each 1 in the head to neutralize them
>>
>>688443515
>being this new
You can't/thread your own post faggot
>>
>>688443602
This
>>
>>688444163
Shut the fuck up. You were trying to get laid in the most beta way possible. You are a huge faggot who sucks cocks.
>>
> mouth's writin' checks dat cho ass can't cash, beeyotch.
>>
>>688444047
Regardless, the more you keep calm, the more you will be able to react quickly should anything happen.
Be aware at all times.
All that should be running through your head is self protection, not causing harm to them.
That will put you in a mind set that will be able to handle that sort of situation.
>>
>>688444514

I like you, you're smart.
>>
>Threatens to kill someone
>Something I would absolutely love to do.
Faggot. Enjoy having the shit beat out of you for your dumbass heroics.
>>
>>688444421

I just cant deny that, you've got me anon.
>>
>>688444705

Is it wrong to want to purge the earth of human scum? Im only trying to finish the Führers noble work.
>>
>>688444723
Good. Admitting you're a beta cucklord faggot is the first step to becoming a real man. Go drink a glass of whiskey straight, smoke,a cigarette, pick up a broad at a bar....do anything but what you've done this time in the future and you may even grow a penis.
>>
>>688444903
The fact you're trying to backpedal with irony makes you even more of a faggot.
>>
>>688445078

Will do
>>
>>688445146

I am irony incarnate, my entire life is literally the most ironic thing on earth.
>>
>>688445146
This. Looks like OP will never figure out how to remove that cock from his mouth.
>>
>>688441044

Kill yourself before he kills you.
>>
>>688445327
Then enjoy the ass beating.
>>
>>688445408

Hell ye boi

This is the best advice so far
>>
>>688445327
This statement explains exactly how much of a faggot,you are. Abandon hope OP. You're a jizz stain on the towel that is manhood
>>
You can surround your friends, but only do it with ones that you know for certain would fight anybody for trying to fight you. But to be honest I'd say get those friends to come with you and jump the ex before you get jumped. You gotta do it pretty badly so his friends know not to fuck with you.
>>
This actually happened to me minus the friend shit, i was selling weed and about to get jumped. Pulled out my .45 and they all ran like pussies straight to their car. long story short, people don't want to lose their life. Show them that's exactly what will happen if they fuck with you. Guns rule supreme fuck everything else.
>>
Alright, so my options are narrowed down to jump him before he gets a group together to jump me, or let wait it out and let them strike first when attacked and proceed to fuck them into the dirt.

Excellent.
>>
>>688446468
Don't' ever wait. Hell go to his place right now and throw a damn brick in his window.
>>
Call your local police department and kindly ask them for protection. You pay your taxes, right?
>>
>>688441839
I once drove halfway across the country for some pussy. Shit wasnt even garenteed. Id do the same thing. Chicks dig it if you fight for them. imagine the pussy he would get if he won too.
>>
Maybe you should get your ass kicked so next time you'll mind your fucking business
>>
>>688446468
lol i bet nothings gonna happen and your just hyping yourself up because its the only "exciting" thing thats happened in your life
>>
>>688447478

Maybe you should make some friends so you might be able to comprehend the situation, you fucking keyboard warrior.
>>
>>688447478
If my friend was being abused, who was a GIRL. Id do the same shit dont even pretend that you wouldnt.
>>
>>688447775

The people behind it are sketchy as hell and have been known to do things like this, so I wouldnt be surprised if it happened.
>>
>>688447828
I comprehend that you're a fucking pussy who would talk shit then get scared when threatened and ask people online for help you dweeb
>>
>>688447982
you should see your guidance counselor then and tell them the scary kids are "being mean to my frieeend"
>>
>>688448055

Simply curious to see what you people thought I should do in the situation
>>
>>688441044
dont you have something more important to do than whiteknighting?
>>
>>688441044

i wish i could see your face, when you get beat up by turboCHAD and stacey just take him back again, you will look like a fucking tryhard whiteknight bitch
>>
>>688446468
carry a pepper spray or a knife with you
>>
>>688447867
Oh shut the fuck up you fucking beta you wouldn't do shit except give advice
>>
>>688448055
Wanting support when facing incredible odds is normal you fucking troglodyte.
>>
Don't worry about it too much OP. Every time I've been jumped I ended up less hurt than in a one on one fight, shit just gets too confusing to do real damage. Don't carry a weapon it's not worth going to jail. If they do catch you, fight like a hero. Try to hurt one of them at least, and they will leave you alone, and the girl might fuck you. Weapons are for pussies in situations like this. Don't sweat it, you'll be fine.
>>
>>688448369
>incredible odds
So you don't expect some guys to want to beat your ass after you threatened someone for the beta shit he's doing to your friend? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>688441044
Well I hope you don't get jumped op but if you do take it like a man and quit asking a bunch of fags on the Internet what to do.
>>
>>688448720
Thread should end here.
>>
>>688448363
Beleive what you want. I dont need to prove myself to some "holier than thou" internet fag.
>>
OP is actually Sonic facing incredible odds who fights for his friends
>>
>>688449370

Brilliant
>>
>>688448677
Id fully expect that. Id also fully expect wanting to know the best way to deal with it so you can actually follow through with threats. His faggot friends want to fight his battles so fucking be it.
>>
Fucking captain save-a-ho over here. I hope they curb stomp your beta ass. I bet you own fucking swords and shit.
>>
if you need to ask for advice on how to not get jumped its already too late son

you're probably in school too you fag lol
>>
stay inside since it's summer and you're clearly in 7th grade
>>
>>688449456
For starters the best way to deal with this is back up all the talk you have when you were defending your friend what else do you expect to do? Pretend it never happened?
>>
>>688449190
typical beta talk
>>
If you weren't such a pussy low life and had some tough friends then you wouldn't even be worrying about this. You clearly have no backup to call or you wouldn't be thinking about getting jumped.

The last guy who tried to jump me with his goons got outnumbered 3 to 1 and got put in the ground so hard he left the country and hasn't been seen since out of fear for him and his family's life. No joke.

If you have the man power, you can say anything to anyone and they can never touch you.
>>
>>688441044
If you have any friends the first thing id fucking do is tell them so you havemore people fighting with you. Why are you even here. He decided to bring multiple people in on this now all you have to do is get more people than him. Fucking white knight bitch follow through with your threats.
>>
>>688442699
This
>>
>>688447441
You have no idea what chicks dig or you wouldnt have had to drive that far for oussy
You would have got it on facebook and tinder like everyone else that isnt a virgin

Op let this be a lesson, nobody likes a white knight.
Its a one way ticket to the friend zone
>>
>>688443985
you couldn't be whiter if you tried, jesus christ

OP, ignore the dumbasses itt. this guy is running his mouth saying he's gonna beat on you, making you fear for your safety, that's enough to warrant fucking this guy up. just get the guy when he's alone, and make sure you land the first shot, and be sure not to fuck up (allow him to get you in a headlock, allow him to get on top of you, etc) because then you could end up hospitalized or dead.

or, if you think he's the kind of coward who would carry a knife (like half the faggots in this thread apparently), either suit up with a small handgun or stay at home. just be prepared to explain to the cops why you had to shoot someone

gl hf
>>
>>688449953
Id never be in this situation because I actually have friends who can back me up. Op is a faggot who decided to make blank threats by himself.
>>
everyone saying OP is a white knight is a fucking teenage summerfagging dumb shit little kid. defending your friends and protecting those who matter to you is part of being a good friend. it's part of being a man.

not every interaction you have with the female gender is about trying to get pussy, and if you weren't all sex starved virgin autists, i wouldn't even need to point this out
>>
>>688448323
Bull shit your hands got all tingly when you found out freaked out spilled spegetti and now youre embarrassed, all the people you asked this queation to irl think ylure a pussy
The girl thinks youre a pussy and your deff never gonna get that pussy or any acting like a faggot
Pro tip the leas you care the more you get
Make them feel worthless
>>
>>688450215
I could have very well gotten some here. I was bored and had a friend in boston, where Id never been before. Two birds one stone. Best sex Id ever had too so...
>>
if you do nothing and allow degenerates to harass your friends, you're a fucking coward and you are worth nothing as a man. getting pussy has literally nothing to do with it you fucking sperglords
>>
>>688450680
haha why does this seem accurate
>>
>>688450708

you're wasting your time arguing with a retard
>>
File: 20160608_002734.jpg (2 MB, 2239x1016) Image search: [Google]
20160608_002734.jpg
2 MB, 2239x1016
Time to regulate
>>
OP is an faggot whiteknight and is gonna get wat he deserves. If your gonna make death threats best you have the balls to back em up
>>
>>688450610
>not every interaction you have with the female gender is about trying to get pussy
Spoted the virgin
>>
>>688450947
Clean your fucking pistol dip shit. Wtf is that ear wax and pubes in the barrel?
>>
Bring a gun and solve the problem forever
>>
>>688450680
>muh negging actually works
>muh rebel without a cause attitude

you've literally never touched a girl, have you?
>>
>>688450958
Top zozzle
>>
>>688441044
There's literally no way you're white.
>>
>>688441044
Say good night to the white knight.
>>
>>688450708
>lying on the internet
Your friend accidently touching your dick in the pool doesnt count as sex
>>
>>688441044
Win.

Pack knives, get a baton, PUT ON ARMOR under clothes. Im talking shinguards, kneebraces. the whole 9 yards.

Get pepper spray. Get dirt to throw in their eyes. Make sure to keep aware of all of them.

If you grab an arm, break it. Dont be afraid to kick a kid in the balls, and to use dirty moves. They're jumping you, theyre fighting dirty too.
>>
>>688451188
Hurdur it is clean that is oil residue dumbass and yeah it gets some shit on it because I carry it in my pocket.
>>
>>688451142

you haven't because i'm not you fucking retard. girls notice when you act like a tryhard douchebag. they notice when you act very obviously to try and get some and it puts them off.

i doubt if you've had as much sex in your life time as i have in the past few months
>>
>>688441044
You should have started this differently. Should have taken a few friends oif your own, put on masks, beat the fucker up, put him in a car and drive to a rural area. There you should have let him dig his own grave and perform a mock execution on him. He would have shat his pants. It's actually not too late for that shit now.
>>
>>688441044
Ummm they have a block button
That's what I would of told her
>>
>>688441489
You're a faggot I hope your ass gets beat
>>
>>688451241
What the fuck is negging
No its a fact, read some freud or jung virgin boi
>>
>>688451626
>as I had in the past few months
Please shut the fuck up.
>>
>>688451507
Does when it leads to sex.
>>
>>688451626
I bet you couldnt find your dick with a gps fat boy
>>
>>688452009
Chlorine can really harm the lining of your ass hole
>>
File: DSC_0102.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0102.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>688451593
Oil doesn't leave chunks of shit unless you use some shitty oil fuck wad
>>
>>688451829
>the more you care the less you get
>make them feel worthless

this shit doesn't work you fucking retard. what, did you watch a few PUA videos on youtube and decide you were the hottest thing since casanova? any girl who isn't a complete retard isn't going to fall for either of those tactics you tryhard autist

also care to explain how freud or jung relate to any of the stupid shit you said in any way whatsoever? i have a degree in psychology but nice try with the namedropping, dipshit. have you ever even read anything by either of them or are you just completely talking shit?
>>
>>688452437
impressive
>>
OP from now on you should start filming your struggle against this guy. Make it angsty. Give it a good soundtrack and make it into a movie.
>>
>>688452738

Great idea, will do
>>
>>688452460
Lol if you knew then you wouldnt have to ask me, post your degree
As someone currently enrolled in fsu they teach you human sexuality in most intro courses but youre lying on the internet and its sad
All those inference are wrong, no one likes a whitenight, youre getting upset over an anonymous forum, welcome to the internet, kill yourself
>>
>>688442449

>who is Trayvon Martin
>>
>>688441044
Buy a bb gun or something for cheap but realistic enough or try to fake it. May get shot but you never know anon.
>>
>>688441044
get a pair of nunchucks, orr get some friends and jump him first. you have to make sure you send this dude to the hospital or they will retaliate so ski masks and baseball bats. honestly, in this situation you can either wait and get your ass kicked, go to the cops, or strike first.
>>
>>688452437
If you use petroleum based lubricant, and enough of it, it will coagulate in the heavier areas over time. Have you never worked on a fucking car? Not like it fucking matters anyways that little clump of oil isn't gonna in any way effect a close range shot tough guy.
>>
>>688453242
rest in peace trayvon
>>
>>688453074

i've taken lots of courses on gender and human sexuality. psychologists don't take freud or jung seriously because 99% of what they put out was unfalsifiable and therefore unscientific. even in intro psyc they should fucking teach you that.

furthermore, i don't know what freud's psychosexual development theory (what i assume you're referencing) has anything to do with the pick up tips you were giving

face it, you're just a fucking moron who has no idea what he's talking about
>>
>>688441489
>friend
Don't be such a white knight faggot next time. Especially if you're too much of a pussy to back it up.

Depends where you live though. If in the Southern US carry a knife and stab he fuckers. If anywhere else learn to curl into a ball effectively.
>>
>>688453242
Skittles tried
>>
>>688452244
You would know all about that wouldnt you.
>>
>>688453509
I'm a mechanic...... I also use hoppes number 9 for everything.
>>
>>688445586
I bet you didn't have to look far for that metaphor
>>
You faggots are so fucking stupid, OP got himself in trouble so he gets jumped and then goes to the grills house with his face like a train wreck, "omg anon you're hurt"
"it's ok you're worth getting hit for"
And then they make babies.
>>
File: skully.png (969 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
skully.png
969 KB, 1280x716
>>688445327
me me me
>>
>>688453947
I use Birchwood Casey barricade for the gun cleaner, bore scrub, and rust protection oil. I apply it pretty heavy though because I don't shoot my guns often since I have around 30, so I therefore don't deep clean them often.
>>
>>688454115
only after she eats her eggs
>>
Just carry on with your daily duties. If they jump you, just try your best to defend yourself. Stay on your feet, stay nimble and keep moving backwards. Don't let them surround you otherwise you will end up on the floor too quickly. The best you can hope for if you aren't trained to deal with multiple attackers is to delay yourself getting knocked to the ground long enough for them to be too tired to kick you into a coma. Don't be afraid to give ground to them, just don't put yourself into a corner. If you back up steadily and clearly, you should be able to nullify their numbers and manage the fight on a 1 to 1 basis. If they manage to surround you, attack straight down the middle with a tackle. Push the center out of place and put yourself to either side of him, you will often come out with them in a straight line infront of you when you turn around.

Morale is a good thing to ruin also, if you can manage it, do the most damage to the ring leader. If you drop him or draw blood quickly enough it should cause his friends to be wary of you.

If you carry a weapon, do not pull it out unless there is more than 3 of them. If you pull a weapon and they still manage to get you down, they will use it against you.

I've been jumped a lot of times by small to large groups, mainly because I'm a protestant and I lived in Catholic areas. Each time I have been beaten up and put to the ground but I fought them for long enough to send a message.
>>
>>688441044
Go all Allahu Akbar on them, if youy know what I mean...
>>
>>688441044
>gun
And some stupie liberal faggot says guns are bad.
>>
BECOME AN HERO
>>
>>688454804
Where are you from? I didn't know that catholic vs protestant still alive
>>
>>688455569

Northern Ireland
>>
>>688454804
I like how you don't lie and position yourself as some kind of hero. I choose to believe you.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 736x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 736x351
Your choice is pretty easy OP
>>
>>688444105
Fucking got emmmmmmmmmm , kek fucking shit m90 oh dute
>be me take out leader of gang with one punch
>gang doesn't jump me
>totally not made up
>alsobring knife because I'm total bitch
>>
>>688456408

I don't understand if this is a compliment or an insult so I'll take it as both.

I got jumped on a bus one time, which was a retarded thing to attempt. They just filed down the aisle one at a time, managed to drop 4 of them before they got me.
>>
>>688441044
OP, what do you actually see yourself doing?
>>
>>688441044
you're a faggot and i hope you get jumped. i hate people like you who feel the need to butt into others business. i bet you're doing more harassing than her ex. fuck off and take it like a man you whining little cunt. you're really bitching/bragging bout being jumped on 4chan? fuck off. get a life. fight them or lose to them but don't talk about it
>>
File: 4chaninonepic.jpg (14 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
4chaninonepic.jpg
14 KB, 300x100
just make sure you're carrying your 4chan rape horn
>>
>>688441044
Carry a gun and fucking blast them /b/ro
>>
>>688441786
i have to agree if your gonna be a tough guy then go all outstart stomping them out 1 at a time anywhere anytime.
after the first 2 you should be ok unless you are dealing with a street gang
as far as the stick and move advice i dont really know. but being a poor fag that grew up fighting alot i got jumped a few times i always snatched the first 1 and made sure i hurt them BADLY they will get away from you i promise that
>>
>>688441044
Carry a lead or iron pipe rolled up in a newspaper. They confront you. Fight the cunts. Couple of swings to the knees aught to fuck em up a little
>>
>>688441044
carry a big ass knife under a trench coat
>>
>>688457379

At the moment, Im just going to wait and see if they attempt anything. I am by no means a small guy, and Ive sized up the likely assailants and if 3 or 4 came at me, I do believe I would be able to put up a good fight, if not win. Not trying to be cocky, they just arent really all that strong looking, and I could probably take quite a few hits from them before going down. If they pull knives however, I dont know how great my chances will be. I have a 3 inch knife that I carry on me daily, so I could retaliate, and would most likely be able to get one down at least, maybe 2, but 3 or 4 people with knives against 1 isnt a great situation to be put in. I could probably take a few stabs before going down completely, maybe giving me time to strike back at most of them, but cant say I would last long against 3 or 4 assholes with knives. Running away probably wouldnt be an option either, I have too much pride to do that considering I brought this upon myself. All in all Im just hoping that if things go as bad as I think they might, Ill be able to at least prove Im not someone to fuck with so future incidents can be avoided.
>>
>>688444196
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
faggot
>>
>>688441044
Middle school sounds tough these days.
>>
>>688458850
Get a cap gun and spray paint it black.
No one fucks with no capgun.
>>
>>688441044
Me and my friends use to use the knowledge that walking alone through certain neighborhoods meant that a few nigs would chase you down to kick your ass... So what we did was have a large group wait at the end of an ally and then one or two of us would walk through the hood. Just about every time we'd end up having 2-4 dindus chasing us and we'd run down the ally. Dindus would come running down to find 10-15 guys waiting for them. We beat the living fuck out of dozens of nigs this way, you should do something similar op.
>>
>>688441044
I'm torn on this subject. On one hand I agree with those saying you should have minded your own business. On the other hand my bloodlust says stab repeatedly until they are dead. Like stab them many times in the stomach and remove there intestines with your hands. Make an example of them. When you are done you will serve your time in prison like I did. But you be released knowing you did the right thing, and like me, you will want it again.
>>
>>688446409
true story
>>
>>688458850
I'd say to just watch your back and be aware of what's going on around you OP, but don't be paranoid. I'd also say to go after the ex bf first just to make sure that he goes down before you go down.
>>
>>688456712
It was a compliment mate.
>>
>>688458850
I'm one of the guys that are going to be jumping you, can't wait to bash your whiteknight fucking head in you moron.
>>
>>688459388

You have the exact same mind frame as me.

Lets be fags and fuck eachother in prison.
>>
>>688459531

Say my name, faggot.
>>
>>688459588
We both have nazi dubs. I think we were meant for each other.
>>
>>688459723

I think you're right.

Bend over and Seig fucking Heil
>>
>>688459910
Please do not be gentle mein Fuhrer.
>>
>>688441044
If you have any intellegents use them to set a trap
>>
File: Hank.png (180 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Hank.png
180 KB, 512x384
>>688441044
>OP in Highschool
>Massive cuck
>Isnt minding his own business
Mind your fucking business.
>>
OP, get some homies to beat the shit out of you. With the Info you have, you can take it to the cops and maybe get out of an even bigger beat down, [or even death]
>>
>>688460048

I never am.
>>
Well, its been swell /b/ros. Ill post an update if anything comes of the situation. Thanks for the support/comments about me being a massive white knight cuck.
>>
>>688445078
dude you obviously have a small dick or your wife left you or something. Chill the fuck out you steroid junkie he doesnt care about your rants. Have any of you guys ever thought that OP waas just standing up for a friend who happens to be a girl, and maybe he doesn want to fuck her. Jesus get your head out of the fucking gutter you basement dweller
>>
>>688442464
this. she might put out by she really just used op to get rid of her ex. that's her problem not op.

op u played urself.
>>
>>688441044
Aquire .22 pistol keep it with you at all times. only keeps 3 bullets in the gun. Make sure to aim for Arms and leg
>>
I fucking this faggot white knight op get rekt
>>
>>688443229
this.

don't pull a knife fuck face, you don't want stab anyone, and if you're outnumbered they'll fuck you up even harder for pulling it out.

take it on the chin, know that it's coming even if you try to avoid it. be a man about it and go down fighting. I've been jumped and the worst thing you can do is worry excessively. but seriously dude how old are you, like 16? this shit is such pre pubesent bullshit, just be nice you fuck dick.

Pocket sand works a treat.
>>
>>688462342
I disagree with this. Pull the knife. Gut them. Show your friend what you did for her.
>>
>https://youtu.be/lOoCQ8sr85g

Basically this OP.
>>
>>688462876
fuckin little bitch, grow a pair. "show friend what you did for her" sitting in a hospital with mutliple stab wounds getting bombed by 5 guys who intially wanted to watch a fight but jumped in cause he pulled a knife.

a bruised ego isnt worth stomach acid eating away your internal organs. use your fists you pussy faggot
>>
Get a fixed blade knife (legal length to carry) and be ready to use it also don't hang out by yourself especially at night
>>
>>688464454
We disagree again. Anyone can swing their fists with little recourse. It is truly something to bleed someone dead. If not in defense of yourself. If not in defense of your friend. Do it for the exhilarating feeling of ending the life of the fool.
>>
>>688464084

Im so honoured
>>
Most autistic shit ITT .

You're literally the asshole with the rich parents who thinks anyone without said something is less, walk off a cliff.

They're jumping him while he's ALONE you autistic mudstain, I bet if 5 dudes jumped you you'd be in the hospital jacking off to fucking traps you cuck.

> if you have manpower you can say anything you want

Sounds like you cant stand behind your own words faggot, you're 18 max just die.
>>
>>688441044
Obviously you start carrying a weapon. Even a pocket knife will do. If they start shit, don't hesitate. Just fucking shank the first motherfucker in view and move on to the next.

The only way you will ever get ahead in this world is on the broken backs of your enemies. Don't be someone's bitch.
>>
>>688465601

Dont know if you are defending me or if this message is directed towards me, as it doesnt show who you were responding too.
>>
>>688441044
If you're not a faggot you stand you're fucking ground and if you think it's too much or these bitches will play dirty travel with a bat or brass knuckles
>>
>>688466060
he's not a fucking ground.
>>
>>688453647
Took intro psych last semester.
Confirmed Freud is a Fraud.
>>
>>688465866
You gucci OP , talking to this cumstain
>>688450088
>>
>>688466304

God damn right im not a fucking ground.
>>
>>688466527
Then you're a fucking faggot op just go blow them you cuck
>>
>>688466507

Then thank you, my son. You are a god amongst these insects.
>>
>>688465062
Clearly we do. I for one am a little recourse sort of guy, not a homicidal psychopath.
>>
>>688442030
This advice right here will get you beaten twice as hard when you pull it on them. You stand no chance against more than one person and since you're posting on fagchan probably no chance against even one
>>
Fighting tips OP

>Don't get into street fights, be aware, be armed, and de-escalate.
>Have the muscle memory to actually throw a punch. Learn how to throw your body into it and not just swing your arms like crazy.
>Leave fancy-ass kicks to the pros. Instead, stomp shins and feet. HARD. Drive your fucking heel down as hard as you can on somebody's shin or instep and see how they like it.
>Throw headbutts. Nobody expects the headbutt. Don't pull your head back first and telegraph it. Just drive the curved part of your skull straight into a flat part of his skull, like the cheekbone, and don't hold back.
>Throw elbows and knees. They're powerful and work well at close-range.
>If possible, grab the back of somebody's head, pull it down, and knee them as hard as possible in the face repeatedly. Note: You'll go to jail.
>Aim for the eyes, nose, temples, ears, jaw, throat, solar plexus, groin, liver, shins, kidneys, etc.Hit where it actually hurts.
>If somebody's bigger than you and tries to bump or shove you over, repay them with body shots and DIG.
>Keep moving. Don't be a still target. Keep your guard up, and keep your shoulders high and tight when you throw hooks. Avoid crossing your feet. Avoid overextending. Switch-hit. Return your hands to your guard after punches.
>Slam somebody's head against a hard edge to fuck them up and possibly murder them.
>Ground-and-pound if possible.
>>
For those who missed the last thread:
(204) 232-9458
>>
>>688443092
And go to jail. It will take an expensive lawyer and weeks/months along with 10s of thousands of dollars if not 100s.

If you kill the guy rip your fucking life bro you might as well let them kill you
>>
>>688467184

What is this number?
>>
File: 1451364648843.jpg (98 KB, 544x626) Image search: [Google]
1451364648843.jpg
98 KB, 544x626
>>688466901
Knows his shit
>>
>>688451567
What the actual fuck.
Worth a good kek
>>
>>688441044
Dude I train BJJ three times a week for the four years and i'm considered trash at my school.

You run at 2:1 or.. You risk it and down one.
Everything ends up on the ground it's a bad place to be with multiple attackers.

>>
>>688466799
They slighted him. Why should he not make things right. If they feel attacking them with overwhelming numbers is okay then they should expect something to happen. I'm not saying he needs to kill them all, but the ringleader could use a good stab or two. If he doesn't die then he learns a valuable lesson and if he does die, OP learns his own capabilities. He may serve some time but he will walk out a new and changed man with the willpower to do what is right.
>>
Quit being a fucking pussy. I thought you were gonna smash this dude, and now you're scared ? BTW who are these mother fuckers who give a shit enough too smash some random dingus. Highly unlikely.
>>
>>688468256

As said before, not scared, just interested in what you people have to say.

As for the mother fuckers, they are friends of the ex, his goonies or something.
>>
Dont bring a knife
There are no winners in knife fights

If you are going to be jumped a knife is the worst... Just take it... Its not that bad
>>
>>688441044
Take your beating like a man. You fucked with people that will fuck you up and now you have to learn your lesson the hard way
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.