[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should hate speech be outlawed? Pic just to get the attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 32
File: 1450195494568.jpg (208 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450195494568.jpg
208 KB, 640x640
Should hate speech be outlawed?
Pic just to get the attention of autists and similar undesirables.
>>
Pic worked.

No. Hate speech is necessary for a free society.
>>
>>688407502
no because then who decides whats hate speech
think of it like superheroes, the moment politics get involved then they will start telling who is and is not the villains
>>
>>688407502
No. Why should it?
>>
>>688407806
>no because then who decides whats hate speech
Obviously the government for which the rule applies.
>>
File: 1225361911995.jpg (229 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1225361911995.jpg
229 KB, 500x500
>>688407806
turns a hate speech into a superhero strawman
>summer
>>
>>688407806
>think of it like superheroes

Why? It's already pretty clear. This doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>688407502
>Pic just to get the attention
>>688407806
>think of it like superheroes

It worked.
>>
>>688407502
NIGGER!!!!!
nah hate speech is cool.
>>
I think hate speech should be legal, and people should be able to beat the shit out of them if they want
>>
>>688407502
At the risk of starting an actually intellectual debate, no, it should not be...no speech should be.

If you ban any speech, you limit the forms that public discourse can take, you limit how people can express themselves (and consequently how they show their character as well).
>>
>>688407502
Fuck you. "I despise what you have to say, and I will defend - to the death - your right to say it."
>>
No because what one person sees as hate speech another may not. This just opens up routes to limit what can be said ,and limits freedoms of speech.
>>
>>688407502
Not if you want freedom of speech to be a thing.

But if you don't care about that, then sure.
>>
File: 1433106640964.gif (331 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1433106640964.gif
331 KB, 500x373
>>688407502
>show your respect to the flag
>rub your dirty cooch on it
murca
>>
File: usa.jpg (302 KB, 855x642) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
302 KB, 855x642
>>688410414
>>
>>688410414
>not enjoying your flag drenched in pussyjuice

Communist detected
>>
File: 1a.jpg (40 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
40 KB, 400x402
Nah, banning hate speech would start as a "protecting the weak" thing, but then it would extend to other people and entities, eventually dissent and questioning authority would be considered hate speech.

Also, your personal choice to attach a negative connotation to a word or group of words is your choice, and the idea that other people should also adhere to your decisions is just arrogance.
>>
>>688410414
A flag is a single contiguous piece of cloth, Jamal. Her clothing features elements of a flag. Don't ever post pretending you have the capability for wit again.
>>
>>688407502
i'm liberal af, and all forms of censorship is bullshit, be it newspapers, movies, books, or just what people say.
>>
>>688410649
>>688410680
butthurt.
see:
>>688390683
>>
>>688410700
If you're liberal, then of course that's your standpoint.

Does liberal mean something else in the U.S?
>>
>>688410955
I take it from your completely wrong understanding of what motivated the posts you quoted that you're not a native English speaker. You post has been discarded. Go find a site for other non-Anglo subhumans.
>>
>>688411096
A liberal use to be someone who was for a smaller government and personal rights. Today's liberal somehow turned into someone who wants the government to control everything and wants to restrict individual rights.
>>
>>688407502
No move to Europe or some other Communist hell hole. 4chan wouldn't exist of "hate speech" is banned
>>
>>688411670
>Today's liberal somehow turned into someone who wants the government to control everything and wants to restrict individual rights
You're actually just regurgitating what republicans want to paint liberals as. Describing someone as liberal still means that they believe in personal liberty. That doesn't mesh with republicans who embrace moral majority politics (fascism rather than liberalism).
>>
File: images (1).jpg (15 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
15 KB, 275x183
HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. 9/11 WAS A LIE. THERE WERE NO TOWEL HEADS. THERE WAS NO AIRPLANE. IN TRUTH I WAS VISITING THE BIG APPLE, SO AS TO COMPARE MY GARGANTUAN MEAT TRAIN TO IT AND LAUGH AT THE GASPING NEW YORKERS AS I POUNDED THEIR BELOVED NAMESAKE INTO BIG APPLE SAUCE. HAVING NOT GOTTEN RELEASE FROM MY CULINARY EXERCISE, I MEANDERED DOWN THE STREET WITH MY VITAL BLOOD ENGORGED SEWER PIPE OUT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE A BLIND MAN'S CANE, LOOKING FOR A HOLE IN THE BACKSIDE OF A WOMAN WHICH I WOULD STRETCH BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. I SPOTTED AT THAT VERY MOMENT AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE IN A MINISKIRT WAVING AT ME. I SLAPPED HER TO THE GROUND WITH MY ENORMOUS PHALLUS AND QUICKLY RAVISHED HER SKIRT LIKE A STARVED DOG ON A BABY MADE OF STEAK. THE SIGHT THAT AWAITED BOTH SHOCKED AND ENRAGED ME. AFTER SEEING THIS "WOMAN'S" RAISIN-SIZED WINKY WINKLER, I VOMITED DOWN HIS THROAT AND PENETRATED HIS ESOPHAGUS, RIPPED OUT HIS SPINE AND PEELED HIS CORPSE FROM MY MONEYMAKER. TO TEACH ALL OF NEW YORK A LESSON FOR LETTING THIS FLAMING FAG BAG LIVE, I LET LOOSE A SEMENAL FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS UPON THE TOWERS OF TWO (AT WHOM'S SMALL SIZE I LAUGHED LIKE A CLOWN RAPING AN 8 YEAR OLD), WHICH CAUSED THEM TO COME CRASHING DOWN LIKE ME AFTER A WEEKEND METH BINGE. I MOCKED THE NEW YORKERS AND MADE NIGGER JOKES AS THEY RAN FROM MY EVER EXPANDING CLOUD OF SPERMAZOA, MASTURBATING TO THE LOOKS OF HORROR ON THEIR FACES. THE GOVERNMENT, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE AND BECAUSE THEY HATE ARABS MORE THAN JEWS, PAINTED A BOEING 767 ON MY GIGANTIC COCK AND CALLED IT A TERRORIST ATTACK. THE FEELING OF PAINTBRUSHES ON MY DICK MADE ME COME AGAIN, AND PRESIDENT BUSH SNORTED UP EVERY LAST DROP BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS COKE. I GUARANTEE IT.
>>
>>688411096
yes. americans get everything wrong. they can't hold any standpoint at all without being shitty towards each other.
>>
File: really.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>688412683
>Describing someone as liberal still means that they believe in personal liberty.
>>
>>688407502
Hate speach is code word for standing up to white genocide.

Fuck it, kill all the white people, 50% of them are cuckolds and liberals anyway.

Ban all speach, rape all white people, raise the taxes to 99% and force people to work.

Maybe....just MAYBE then the white liberals would say something...any god damn thing?
>>
It should be outlawed, but only if I decide what hate speech is.
>>
File: 1453756014535.jpg (75 KB, 705x530) Image search: [Google]
1453756014535.jpg
75 KB, 705x530
>>688413024
>describing someone as socially liberal and fiscally conservative doesn't mean that they support more social freedoms and individual liberties
>>
>>688407502
Not only is the 4chan, this is /b/. We are literal hate speech. Not exactly a broad demographic here.
>>
>>688413120
>....
>....
Learning disability detected.
>>
File: EI13D8H9.jpg (110 KB, 620x357) Image search: [Google]
EI13D8H9.jpg
110 KB, 620x357
>>688411670
you do realize that government is necessary, right? it's the basis for civilization. if you want tons of guns and small government, south sudan is what that looks like.
>>
>>688413416
yeah but thats only because were not accountable and can spout whatever retarded shit we want
>>
>>688413024

No. Not in the American lexicon. It means you're in favor of the nanny state, you can't take care of yourself, you don't want to work, but want your "fair share" of another man's money, and you want the government to ban things because they offend you.
>>
>>688407502
hate speech=free speech
>>
The concept of free speech is meant to protect hate speech and unpopular opinions. So no it shouldn't be banned.
>>
>>688413418
>>688413652
>No. Not in the American lexicon. It means your in favor of the nanny state, you can't take care of yourself, you don't want to work, but want your "fair share" of another man's money, and you want the government to ban things because they offend you.

>conflating the diarrhea that seeps out of republitard mouths with the American lexicon
>>
>>688413426
liberal detected, we are going to fucking kill all of you when trump takes office, the blacks, the white liberals, gays, mexicans.

all into the death camps you will go, and into the fucking trash.
>>
>>688407502
Never, under any circumstances.

Stupid ideas should be allowed to wither in the court of public opinion.

Violence, hate and all that other shit then becomes a problem that can be solved largely with good education.

It's just our countries have yet to upgrade from centuries old teaching methods such as listen to this, learn that, write it down on paper at the end of the year, because reasons.
And now even our highest levels of education are being dumbed down by SJW shit.
>>
>>688413776
You're trying to hard and coming off as sad rather than menacing.
>>
>>688413426
the only thing keeping me from strapping a bomb to myself and killing liberals is the fact that I cannot get my hands on explosives.

I would gladly give my life to see you all fucking die.
>>
File: 1460665658483.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1460665658483.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>688410670
>>
No, but hate speakers should stop forgetting that while they have the right to speak hate, so to do we have the right to speak hate about their hate.

You can't just say what you want and then not expect public animosity if you said something shitty.
>>
>>688413787
>Stupid ideas should be allowed to wither in the court of public opinion
That is way more elegantly put than I ever could.
>>
Hate speech should be 100 percent allowed. But, on a federal level the things that modern hate speech is against should not banned.

In the realm of private institution discrimination should be allowed. If you are a business owner and don't want straight white males on your premises that is fine. Just an example.
>>
>>688413519
government is a bandaid.
Humans are basically ungovernable.
The basis of civilization isn't government, since government springs from the individual's ability to control himself and consider the needs of others. Where people can't do that, there is no government, maybe armed tyranny or some gangster squeeze on the area.
Not one single weapon in that picture was made anywhere near there, maybe we could stop making millions of dollars selling weapons to shitty warlords?
Lol not gonna happen.
>>
>>688413902
>You're trying too hard and coming off as sad rather than menacing
>>
>>688410670
Yet a bunch of countries, many of them seen as progressive and free, ban hate speech in one form of another.
>>
File: 1464925480923.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1464925480923.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>688413767
Yfw you buy into liberal indoctrination. Fuck off, get a job, and start paying taxes, NEET.
>>
WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS!
>>
>>688414037
I hope your pic is ironic.
>claiming the right to infringe on the inalienable right of another person when their right is documented and guaranteed whereas the right you imagine yourself to have is not
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 189x266
>>688414300
Yep. And now even the Chinese laugh at them.
>>
WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER!
>>
>>688412683
thats actually not what that means because they want to regulate and restrict your personal liberties... you're a fucking retard. kys
>>
>>688413652
Wow, the tiny percentage of people that own everything in your country made you drink ALL the Koolaid, didn't they?
>Anything other than 'devil take the hindmost' capitalism is commie lazy greedy incompetent.....next comes the jew conspiracy and you're completely beyond hope.
The market needs to be serve society, not the other way around.
>>
Any opinion should be allowed even if it's stalin or hitler running for president
>>
WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER!
>>
>>688407502
No, because as clingy as little shits are to the fucking doctrine to protect their liberal idealism, it also protects backwoods inbred hick shit as well.

You can't have it YOUR way and only YOUR way. Otherwise we could only stick our dick in you and not some other needy whores.
>>
>>688409196
You can. You'll just get charged with assault.
>>
>>688407502
No. Of course not faggot.
>>
>>688414573
>...
As if your opinion on anything matters. You're uneducated.
>>
File: 1463080914682.jpg (353 KB, 1272x1023) Image search: [Google]
1463080914682.jpg
353 KB, 1272x1023
>>688414037
Give me your hate, nigger.
>>
awful lot of dumb jews in this thread

damn shame hitler didn't finish his job so america wouldn't be such a haven for cucktards and sjws
>>
I don't understand how economic liberty combined with social liberties and strictly enforced immigration hasn't taken hold as the basis for a political party yet.
>>
File: 21bread.jpg (79 KB, 700x410) Image search: [Google]
21bread.jpg
79 KB, 700x410
>>688414606
Enjoy your bread line, commie.
>>
>>688413902
Extremism, where you go when you have no ideas.
>he's going to kill them ALL
calm the fuck down
>>
>>688414037
>Future Fascist Government

Dewd, get your head out of your ass and look around you.

History repeats itself. You're just clueless.
>>
>>688414606
>The market needs to be serve society, not the other way around.
It does, Long John Dickweed. I earn money and I use it to buy stuff. Don't get butthurt because your associates in gender studies isn't paying the bills.
>>
>>688414824
omg rofl
>>
>>688411096
Yeah, it means Democrat in the U.S. They don't really embrace liberal ideals, unless you count freely spending other people's money. The word has acquired another meaning, similar to the word feminism, basically due to American faggotry.
>>
Well, lets take a look at some SJW shit that is already in action, for perspective.

Gay marriage was made legal. And I didn't have a problem with that, but now that it's legal, those laws are being used to bully people who have religious beliefs against homosexuality. Wedding receptionists are being sued for not wanting to hold gay marriage ceremonies on their own properties. Bakers are being sued because they don't want to make gay marriage cakes.

In my opinion, that isn't OK. I imagine that much the same things will happen if "hate speech" is outlawed. The end result will be more people getting their rights trampled on, not less.
>>
>>688414540
Who /isn't/ trolling on /b/?

Here is another one I save these from here all the time.
>>
>>688407502
hey look, its another statist tard that wants to squelch dissidents.
>>
>>688407502
It's the suppression of words that gives them power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfNhiRGQ-js
>>
>>688414606
>>688413767
>>688414822

buy a bullet. rent a gun.
>>
>>688414973
TRUFE
>>
>>688414928
History repeats itself when enough of us have forgotten the past. How convenient for so many conservatives to demonize facts, information, and logic in place of zealotry, belief, and ideology. THEY are the ones repeating history while the rest of us are trying to create the future.
>>
File: 1465239574339.jpg (117 KB, 496x850) Image search: [Google]
1465239574339.jpg
117 KB, 496x850
>>688414606
>euro cuck detected

Enjoy your big brother tragedy
>>
>>688407502
hate speech against bignose kikes should be deleted and treated with cognotive dissonance inspiring mokosatsu repression and denial, huffing emotional manipulations.

Hate speech against niggers should be used to provoke, suggest and inspire riots so bignose kikes can buy up the block cheap and selling for big money to gentile shiksa goyum trash, then cry "gentrification" and try to get another riot going.

Hate speech against gentile proto indo european ethnicities is a civic duty because holocaust.
>>
>>688413787
>Stupid ideas should be allowed to wither in the court of public opinion
Yeah
>And now even our highest levels of education are being dumbed down by SJW shit.
Education became technical training in the 70s. College students with MBAs who don't know which side Germany fought on in the 2nd World War, science grads with no clue about the history or social impact of technological applications of science, education was always a thing for upper class people, now you have to educate yourself, if you have time after either chasing a dollar to pay bills, or slaving for that piece of paper to guarantee more dollars than that guy.
>>
>>688415240
I already own both of those things in case poor uneducated trash tries to rob me.
>>
>>688415487
> poor uneducated trash

you're afraid of bernie sanders' supporters? amateur.
>>
>>688414824
>jokes on you
>I hate every one of you because you're human
>that one fact alone is all I need to know
>even if you aren't, you're pretending to be one so fuck you too
>>
>>688408019
Right, you trust the government not to fuck something up or take cash to tip the scales in their favor.

- Big Oil: Environmentalism is hate speech

- Pharma: Documenting Adverse Effects is Hate speech

- Hilary: Voting for anyone else is hate speech

Get it?
>>
>>688415576
I'm afraid of southerners pouring out of their meth cooking trailers the day some libertarian finally stops paying them welfare for shitting out kids they don't care enough about to educate.
>>
>>688415320
>facts, information, and logic
Foreign concepts to liberals. They base every single decision on muh feels.

History lesson: Mussolini, Stalin, and Hitler, were ALL leftist. The party of slavery was unsurprisingly, the Democrats. Talk about knowing history you autistic little shit.
>>
>>688415240
WOW look at the responses that gets!
You poor little rich slobs.
>>
>>688415873
>libertarian

i think you mean "democrat"
>>
>>688415952
i'd rather be rich and white than you and jewish. faggot
>>
>>688414300
Progressive and Free Germany circa 1933

Only took 6 years for things to get out of hand.
>>
>>688415953
I think you don't understand what the fuck you're reading
>>
>>688407502
nope. If they did then they would have to outlaw the words nigger, cracker, pinky and all the other words that discriminate against one color.
>>
>>688415412
germany fought on the zionist side of funneling all the rich kikes to israel while hiding the bolshevik genocide crimes behind a blonde "nazi" wig and getting gentile indigenous europeans to kill other gentile indigenous europeans based on abstract ideologies like nationalism, communism and fascism.

ideologies that can never be more than a ponzi scheme due to the corruption, self interest and nepotism rampant in all human endevours
>>
>>688415367
Multicultural-islam,

You're getting it shoved down your throat right now.
>>
File: 1437238327062.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1437238327062.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>688415887
Misconception. Most of our "feels" only get expressed through our misunderstanding of why your side doesn't care about the facts, information, and logic.

See: climate change deniers. Who /isn't/ pissed off about those assholes? We have the science on our side yet those fuckers still prevent so much progress. God damn it.
>>
People are saying that it shouldn't because that wouldn't be freedom, but techinically you will never have complete freedom, there will always be someone in control, telling you what you can and can't do.
>>
>>688416573
You're going to feel so foolish when it's proven that climate change isn't caused by humans.
>>
hmm...maybe. This is 4chan where hate is encouraged. But to step away from the screen and back into real life to think this issue over.

Any sense of hate should be addressed within the self. Be aware of any prejudices you have. Be aware of your own character flaws. And try your best to get past them and let them go. If you see some bad or shitty behavior, always take it down to the individual level, never the general. Youll have a healthier more well rounded outlook on life.
>>
>>688415953
Southern hillbilly redneck shits aren't often democrats.
>>
File: 1437802511400.jpg (89 KB, 424x550) Image search: [Google]
1437802511400.jpg
89 KB, 424x550
>>688415953
Ahahahahaha are you trying to call the /farthest right anti-government group even past the tea party/ the most left groups name?

Holy shit we got some geniuses with their "opinions" lol. I don't think we should ban hate speech, but we should kill anyone as stupid as you. Your stupidity is bringing down our entire species!
>>
>>688407502

No. Because when people stop talking, they start fighting.

And the faggots don't want that.
>>
>>688416748
#DeepTeenageThoughts
>>
>>688416573
Holy. Fucking. Shit. Way to deflect. I forgot that the combustion engine brought us out of the ice. Like you, anthropogenic global warming is a fucking joke.
>>
>>688416493
oh ok, you're roleplaying.
>>
File: 1436111383285.jpg (61 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1436111383285.jpg
61 KB, 960x720
>>688416839
See you don't even get it yourself.

NOT CAUSED. No shit, sherlock! That is NOT what they are saying.

There is a difference between caused and ACCELERATED.

It is the same as saying "we're falling through the air towards the ground, but the rocket we have firing us towards the ground is making the situation worse...maybe we should turn it off if we hope to survive and maybe figure out how to fix the situation before its too late" and then people like you going "THE ROCKET ISN'T CAUSING THE FALLING KEEP BURNING THAT SUMBITCH"

Jesus fucking christ you god damn retards.
>>
>>688407502
No. I'm from europe which means "from a country where hate speech is b&".

Guess what?

Nowadays, everything is hate speech...
>>
File: 1465134250818.jpg (920 KB, 2204x1469) Image search: [Google]
1465134250818.jpg
920 KB, 2204x1469
>>688416533
It's different here. The entire country is a land of migrants.
... Yours is not. There exists a deliberate effort to water down your culture for whatever reasons.
Good luck with that.
>>
>>688417143
>the combustion engine brought us out of the ice.
Nobody has ever said that, this thread is a zoo of bad arguing tactics, thanks strawman.
>>
>>688417361
Protip: Adults don't need to sporadically type in caps to get their point across.
>>
File: 1439136832486.jpg (42 KB, 437x360) Image search: [Google]
1439136832486.jpg
42 KB, 437x360
>>688417361
And in case you tards missed it the rocket was a metaphor for our pumping massive amounts of carbon dioxide into the air, accelerating the rate at which the planet's climate is changing.

A rate which, normally, we as a species can adapt to because it takes hundreds of years, but that once it gets fast enough we'll face global starvation at some point because too much will change too quickly for our system to adapt to.

Even with modern farming techniques a bad enough crop disease or weather event can cause millions of acres of farmland to be lost a season. We can handle some failures but too many.
>>
>>688417379
The crowd of people with one face picture
>>
>>688417361
Sweet ad hominem. How about you be global warming's Gandhi and walk everywhere, cut off your power, running water, and fuck off.
>Not realizing that the global warming scam is so that the government can tax carbon emissions.
>>
>>688417624
Protip: I'm doing the equivalent of drawing in CRAYON for those that need to have their attention focused on the important words.

Because I'm talking with children. Who else could be so stupid?
>>
Hate speech should be legal by all means
>>
>>688416573
your every frustration was plotted, planned and intended. game theory manipulations on all good hearted suckers, ten steps ahead like in chess. you would be amazed how many actors had "gamed" you as their next sucker in unison... to provocateur your reactionary nature or create a useful idiot

https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
>>
As an avid leftist, we must respect people's right to free speech, whether we agree with it or not. Or else we do not agree with the right at all. Also, we could be wrong even on flat-earth level intelligence people so we let them try.
>>
>>688417955
it would be so interesting if you could be arrested for being an asshole
>>
>>688417624
Clearly he cares about the issue and he's been goaded by some smelly kid roleplaying GWBush in a basement somewhere.
Real Protip: Nobody on the internet gets convinced or even informed of anything, ever.
>>
File: how about no.gif (1 MB, 305x250) Image search: [Google]
how about no.gif
1 MB, 305x250
>>688414205
do you really believe that? or are you just desperately trying to make up reasons for why you should strive for sudanese conditions?
>>
>>688414205
>maybe we could stop making millions of dollars selling weapons to shitty warlords?
are you suggesting gun control? that's unamerican of you.
>>
>>688417923
You're being a typical condescending prick because you were born in the 90s and your parents weren't allowed to spank you. This is the basis of your unearned sense of self esteem.
>>
>>688417483
>Not understanding what a strawman is
What brought us out of the ice age? What do plants use for photosynthesis? Why ia the DOJ looking to prosecute"climate deniers"?
>>
>>688416970
>ITT
>>
>>688407502
No, because our society is filled with people who will twist the definition so much that it basically nullifies the freedom of speech entirely. Literally anyone who criticizes will be sued for hate speech. We have laws and amendments that already are removing limitations of employment, marriage, etc for minorities, but the main target for this are the fucking wimps who can't handle the fact that their entire existence is flawed and that they can only mature by trying to correct their flaws rather than creating this "safe haven" of no harshness. We need harshness! Pain is a test of the will, and how we handle it defines us. If we let the fucking cowards who cry rape whenever they are told that they are ridiculous for identifying as a jar of mayonnaise, we are allowing the degradation of everything our civilizations hold dear.
>>
File: 1456177494216.jpg (22 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1456177494216.jpg
22 KB, 500x390
>>688414345
>>
File: 1458789130022.jpg (67 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1458789130022.jpg
67 KB, 600x480
>>688417763
Mmmm
>>
You stupid fucking Americans, giving recited, shallow arguments you barely understand.

>hurr durr who decides what hate speech is

It's pretty fucking simple. You're honestly so fucking paranoid of your own government, it's ridiculous.

In the UK, our hate speech censorship laws work excellently. We can still criticise the government, shocking. But our society is improved by people not being allowed to call other people faggots/niggers/whatever, as well as other obscene things.

My civil liberties are not compromised because of it.

Stupid fucking Americans. I honestly hate you all, stupid pigs.
>>
>>688407502
Beliving in freedom means beliving in things you may not like.
Beliving in free speech is beliving in things you may not like

We need both sides to make it worth keeping
>>
>>688419392
>he had to come to a former colony's website to have his opinion heard by anyone that matters
When the way you do things matters again we'll let you know, Nigel. xD
>>
>>688419392
oh god hes so angry LOL

look im sorry your government doesnt allow you so make sounds at other humans with ur mouth

really its a sad situation i understand

its almost like they are trying to control how you think...

you faggot nigger

HAHA
>>
>>688419392
jesus i hope this is bait
>>
>>688419392
I deem this post hate speech. I'll will be informing your local stasi. You done fucked up anon.
>>
>>688407502
Why doesn’t anyone mention that the woman who was supposedly raped by Brock Turner was just as guilty as Brock? They were both inebriated. She woke up in the hospital bed with pine straw in her hair and no memory of anything. As a newly anointed super-victim she writes a long, 3rd grade level, letter to Brock & of course the media, about her innocence and her essence and her intimacy being stolen. She was inebriated, she doesn’t remember a fucking thing. All her memories about the event are planted in her head by the hypersensitive sexual assault propaganda machine around her. The entire college ecosystem thrives on the myth that females have some mythical essence that must not be squandered or tarnished or soiled by a male unless it’s the knight-in-shining-armor or her choosing. Fuck her. She was a drunk slut and probably arranged to suck his cock behind the dumpster before they ended up there anyway. He was just as fucked up on alcohol as she was so technically they each raped each-other. She is a rapist too. Raping young drunk boys and making them put their hard penis’s in her sloppy whore hole and then passing out drunk. What’s worse is the bitch cowards out and lets the man go down for eternity because they were both drunk and made a stupid choice. Now she gets to be a super-victim for the rest of her godforsaken life. She just won a lifelong supply of super-victim stories. She will always come out the winner in all the future support group or feminist “worst victim” contests they all engage in incessantly.
>>
>>688416573
As much as the right plays everyone for fools publically, the left does the same subversively. It is an establishment facade that presents one side as all hard power and the other as all soft power, a new think tank invented divisive paradigm breaker to destabilize our society further. The neoliberal "oyyy we could not stop the contracts and payoffs from logging all the pawwwwks and fracking your water table" perfidy, usury and rivers of lethe

when "conservation" was kiked into the phrasology of "environmentalism" and the tanks rolled on palestine in '67 was the end of all non "multinational" aka nonkike owned left movements

Are our schools and infrastructure all privatized shit now? you bet! was it all the right wings doing or profit? oh fuck no, especially no the average poor fucker

Are we gonna flood like some shit? fuck yes. Are the glaciers disappearing even while robotic zionazi plausible deniabilityloving drones claim in their most sincere face that the data can be viewed many ways? fuck yeah

most importantly, how hot can things get...since we havent had any realistic defense of our natural balance in the past 50ish years?

It can get hot enough to melt all the ice, then water will cover most of the earth, then reflection of the suns rays will lead to a snowball earth...surprize :) we will all probably freeze...enjoy.
>>
File: 1465074067075.png (146 KB, 336x434) Image search: [Google]
1465074067075.png
146 KB, 336x434
>>688419392
>Hate speech detected

I'm telling on you to your big brother, faggot.
>>
>>688419392
How many Black people are in your country?
Compare that number to America's
>>
>>688419392

There's a saying "talk shit, get bit". Not the government's function to act like a pseudo parent about language, there's other shit they need to worry about.

Say whatever the hell you want, in turn I can say what ever I want. People getting hurt because of someone using "hateful language" needs to harden the fuck up. There are worse things in the world, "hateful language" only hurts if you let it.

Call it paranoia, call it whatever you want, a government that wants to police your speech is only looking to control your life.
>>
>>688419392
Go hug your Muslims, Remember when they are kicking you ass and fucking your mother and sister you cannot call them a bad name because as you are dieing you can try and remember you are better than they are LOL.
>>
>>688420173
>He was just as fucked up on alcohol as she was so technically they each raped each-other.
Fucking this. Females are never held responsible for their actions. If I ever get pinched, I'll claim I'm a woman.
>>
File: Average American.jpg (4 KB, 96x125) Image search: [Google]
Average American.jpg
4 KB, 96x125
>>688420705
How does letting people like Matthew Woods post obscene jokes about April Jones benefit society in any way? Just to let him have his 'freedom'? Well gee, I'm sure glad we let him say whatever he wants; now the morals of our society have been degraded just a bit more.

There are more benefits to censorship that completely unrestricted freedom of speech.

'Harden the fuck up'. What a load of shit. Society does not benefit at all from letting shitheads say whatever they want.

God I fucking hate Americans.
>>
>>688419392
but if people can't call others for spics, fags, niggers, then trump wouldn't have a way to communicate his political platform.

>>688419767 >>688419804 >>688419994 >>688420122 >>688420355 >>688420379 >>688420705 >>688420877
ikr
>>
File: download (5).png (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (5).png
10 KB, 183x275
>>688421511
I deem this post hate speech. I'll inform your local stasi. You done fucked up, anon.
>>
>>688420877
Freedom of speech and uncontrolled immigration are completely separate issues.

But what more should I expect from an American with an IQ equivalent to that of a potato?
>>
>>688421849
Hate speech see:
>>688421761
>>
>>688418404
>Implying self esteem, IE FEELINGS, have anything to do with facts, information, and logic.

Look I could feel/believe it was pitch black outside where I am right now, but I'd just be wrong, no matter what I felt. Self esteem has nothing to do with being factually correct or not.
>>
I want to die smothered against the breast of a girl in a USA bikini
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.