[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me how illegal immigrants hurt the U.S economy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
Tell me how illegal immigrants hurt the U.S economy.
>>
>>688166954
They don't pay taxes you fucking idiot.
>>
>>688167100
They do... sales tax, home tax, employer tax. it is estimated by the U.S. Social Security Administration that these immigrants(and their employers) have payed $13 billion in payroll taxes alone, for benefits they wont get.
>>
They drive down wages by supplying an abundance of cheap labor, they don't pay income taxes, and their birthrate is higher than native born Americans leading to over filled schools and less tax revenue.
>>
>>688167716
Illegals often pay taxes as they are issued a tax ID number. Plus imagine how much your groceries would cost if we were to legally pay someone $12 an hour to pick your iceberg lettuce. The amount of benefits you receive on the backs of illegals is quite significant.
>>
>>688166954
I'm not sure they do hurt it. The economy is already fucked thanks to good jobs being shipped overseas en masse, automation, and the overall sterilization of manufacturing in the united states.

They do however help the U.S. economy by filling roles undesirable by most Americans in agriculture, dangerous construction like municipal tunnels, menial labor, etc.

The problem with America doesn't have anything to do with immigration, legal or otherwise.
>>
I would be willing to pay more for my groceries to support American jobs and people. Plus wages are just one way of reducing the cost of products. There are a lot of other ways to reduce costs. For example, how about not paying the CEO 50 million dollars a year.
>>
Most illegal immigrants send money back to Mexico which takes money out of circulation and requires the US to print more money and by doing so making the US dollar less valuable
>>
>>688168480
>Plus imagine how much your groceries would cost
>pay workers less, and pass the savings onto the average customer

fucking kek, lets pretend this with all super stores
>>
Americans would do those jobs if they paid fair. Illegals ruin fair compensation and wage growth.
>>
>>688167358
>For benefits they won't get
Citation needed
>>
Good point. I hate seeing illegals come here, take jobs, ruin wages, and then reduce our countries overall wealth by sending money back to Mexico. Go back to Mexico yourself if you care about it so much.
>>
>>688167358
Also, going to need to know what home tax is, as that's not a thing.
>>
>>688169417
Do your own damn research
>>
>>688169284
This doesn't apply to only illegal immigrants.. This applies to all immigrants.. And you're an idiot.. People aren't sending actual dollar bills.. It's all digital. And there's a tax on that so money sent to another country is also money that the government is making.
>>
Here is some research. Mexicans and blacks are literally the dumbest out of all the races according to IQ studies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
>>
>>688169727
No, you need to back up your statements with facts.
>>
>>688169727
Typical liberal logic, spew the shit I heard off some other liberal retard not knowing where it came from and telling everyone else to do your research because liberals are so smart they don't have to have facts.
>>
File: 0806-Took-Jerbs.jpg (87 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
0806-Took-Jerbs.jpg
87 KB, 960x540
>>
>>688170154
Inb4 someone calls me a right winged nut job, or a conservative. As I'm neither.
>>
Immigration has never hurt the economy it Is one of the only mechanism the state has for reliably increased economic performance. This is simply due to the effect it has on wages and wider psychological effects on the workforce due to reduced job security.

For example after the black death in England there was a large increase in wages due to the huge numbers of deaths and reduced number of skilled workers. So since wages ie labour cost is the largest cost associated with most economic activity and immigration serves to reduce labour cost. The net effect of immigration is to lower the cost of providing services and products within a given economic zone, ie a country.
>>
File: 7rfu7.jpg (48 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
7rfu7.jpg
48 KB, 960x720
Look at that old beaner staring at his teacher wanted to rape her..look at these shitty school conditions. Rats swarm to the other side.
>>
mexico is shit. why allow mexicans to make america shit. why should be make a home for shit skins when their country is fucked.
>>
Guys guys guys.. Let's look at the real enemy hear.. Niggers... All they do is take money from the government (welfare and foodstamps) something Mexicans can't do..
>>
>>688170333

What is this? A school in the poor side of Southern California?
>>
Except it also lowers wages, so who gives a shit if costs are lowered if you are getting pennies an hour.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 255x197
I hate these Mexicans
>>
Imagine it like this. Your mom is letting you have 10 friend come to your birthday party. She buys ten of everything so she had enough. Then 3 more people show up. Now they have to share more. Instead earning their way into the party they just showed up.
>>
>>688170034

Nigger logic is still taught with Mexicans and Blacks

>Durr Snitches get Stiches
>HURRR Fite fo yo hood
>>
>>688170011
some literally do send dollar bills back to mexico and last time i checked jose who just jumped the border illegally doesnt own any electronics to send that money back digitally
>>
>>688170333
Look at how packed that school is. Fucking beaners breeding like rats and then paying less in taxes.
>>
I've worked in construction when I was younger and work with construction workers now. Mexicans work circles around everyone, let them come her legally more easily so they can get jobs not paying under the table for decent wages, and paying income taxes. I love Mexicans, as long as they try to learn English and try to come here legally.
>>
>>688170154
http://cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
>>
>>688171087
Xoom.com
>>
>>688171169
You know why they work circles around everyone else? Because they do a far shitter job. White people have far more pride in their work than beaners.
>>
>>688170331
>large increase in wages due to the huge numbers of deaths and reduced number of skilled workers

irrelevant. this is only a benefit if half the U.S population deceased overnight. as of now, immigration is completely unjustifiable with your given example
>>
File: paul blart.jpg (141 KB, 867x578) Image search: [Google]
paul blart.jpg
141 KB, 867x578
they also ruined this mans life
>>
>>688171169
Of course there's always gonna be the "bad ones" in every race there's always gonna be the uneducated ignorant pieces of shit who are a waste of space. But I think Mexicans are being singled out because you'll get called racist if you say that stuff about black people
>>
>>688171477
And that's why you guys don't have any jobs
>>
>>688171477

>implying "made in america" was a sure sign of quality before japan took all your manufacturing
>>
Illegals help the economy. That's the myth they want you to believe. But studies have shown if you compare what they contribute to what they take the countryside is in the red. 10 years ago the cost to the U.S. citizens was over $300,000,000,000 (that's 300 billion) a year paid for all the freebies social services medical and free schools etc etc for illegal aliens and their illegal families. It's much higher now.
>>
>>688169417
clearly they are not eligible for a lot of services / benefits that citizens get, this isnt something that needs to be researched.... dumbass
>>
There's a few reasons.
- Remittances, driving (low) wages down by widening the labor pool, or taking jobs at the higher end because they know more languages/etc, they don't pay tax if they're paid under the table, they hurt collective bargaining and unions.

However, a lot of these also have positive aspects. Like, they take a lot of temporary agricultural jobs, and other jobs that few Americans would want to do. There's a lot of cultural mixing. And remittances are relatively small compared to the added utility to the economy.
>>
>>688171999
At least my race is not at the bottom end of intelligence according to IQ studies.
>>
>>688166954
On my farm, we only pay the illegals $40 a day for an honest days work where as we have to pay locals $96 a day for their half assessment work ethic.

Because of this, my family pockets $10s of thousands more a month (which we pay tax on)

And yeah everyone at the grocery store ends up paying less so it's a win for everyone
>>
>>688172073
it still is.
for automotive parts i only buy U.S made, japan made, and german made parts. very rarely ill take taiwan if there is a company brand i have used a warranty with before.
>>
>>688166954
The wages of workers are affected by the supply and demand of eligible workers in the economy who can supply that labor in the same way the prices of goods and services and affected by supply and demand for that good or service. Illegal immigration increases the supply of workers and thereby drives down wages and increases unemployment. Take a fucking economics class.
>>
>>
File: 3032_tomcat.jpg (30 KB, 736x583) Image search: [Google]
3032_tomcat.jpg
30 KB, 736x583
>>688167358
>sales tax
lmao that is tax on an individual item and does not help the US
>home tax
how do they legally own property if the aren't legally a citizen? who is giving out loans to undocumented peoples? predatory lenders that's who. see: 2008 world economy crash
>employer tax
what the hell do you even mean by this? also you are just wrong because someone who is undocumented is ILLEGALLY hired and payed in cash. most of that cash they will spend on food + clothes and the rest they will send out of the country back to their families.

you are a fucking IDIOT anon. leave this site forever
>>
>>688167358
Yet we spent 100 billion on services for them every year...
>>
>>688166954
Taxes. I'm not talking about sales tax nor am I talking about federal tax. I'm talking school taxes, county and road taxes. They pay none but benefit from them all.

Identity theft. The need that identity to gain employment, the ability to open a bank account etc. What they also gain is your social security benefits.... benefits you deserve because you paid into the system by your hard work.

Over taxing the hospital system. By law, the uninsured have to be seen, regardless of income. Illegals use that to their benefit, putting the hospital in the negative and passing that loss to the folks who do pay.
>>
>>688172789
It is not a win if wages are being driven down by illegal immigrants also. Stupid fuck.
>>
>>688173123
>sales tax
>lmao that is tax on an individual item and does not help the US

Literally wat?
>>
>>688171592
I'm just explaining the mechanism of immigration and how it's used by states to suppress wages. I didn't say you had to like it. I personally hate it but there you go. We are all at the mercy of the globalised labour pool these days.
>>
>>688171477
That's were you are wrong. You've proven you've never worked along side them.
>>
>>688169683
I think he is referring to real-estate property tax.
>>
File: 1465196114513.jpg (54 KB, 528x437) Image search: [Google]
1465196114513.jpg
54 KB, 528x437
>>688170011
>It's all digital

What a fucking retard
>>
>>688173363
kek
>>
>>688173363
are you dumb? where do you think sales tax goes? it is just state by state, and some states don't even have sales tax dumb faggot. go to oregon.

how is an "illegal" in oregon paying sales tax helping the US economy as a whole? or me in california? it isn't you simple nigger
there is a manufacturer's suggested retail price MSRP and then the state tax is added afterwards

thinking that illegals paying sales tax helps the us economy is retarded and so are you
>>
>>688173672
Damn son you're hella triggered
>>
>>688173452
I have worked along side them. They work fast because that's all they have. They are usually dumber and their work has to be redone anyways.
>>
>>688172495
My undocumented friends get more benefits and assistance than my poor white friends.
I wanted the other anon to explicitly state what benefits these undocumented citizens aren't getting, because I don't see it where I am.
>>
>>688173925
no it just my first post of the day... and i have to explain how fucking sales tax works to some dumbasses

wow this is going to be a long day
TRUMP 2016 by the way
>>
>>688168480
Illegals are issued tax numbers? I don't think so. They use someone else's social security number and fuck up their lives due to identity theft.

As for higher prices? That's the price we ALL should pay by allowing ourselves to profit from this in the first place.

Having said that with citizens of the US with unemployment of young blacks and hispanics in the 20%'s, some of those jobs can be taken by americans.

And, by the way, LEGAL immigrants (work/temporary visas) can do those jobs too.
>>
File: 1449212643969.jpg (978 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1449212643969.jpg
978 KB, 1500x1001
>>
>>688168480
If they are issued a tax id number then they are not illegal immigrants. They are legal immigrants with a work visa. IF they have a tax id number with out a work visa then it is for the identity of another person in which case they have stolen this persons identity and are most likely negatively effecting their credit score and tax filings.
>>
File: burnout.jpg (54 KB, 385x599) Image search: [Google]
burnout.jpg
54 KB, 385x599
>>
>>688174225
Not true. Google is your friend kuck.
>>
>>688174602
not an argument
>>
>>688169130
1 person with common sense and they're overlooked.

The rest of you whiny poor people need to step your game up. fuckin Useless-Eaters
>>
>>688173123
I use this gun for my concealed weapon. It bits your hand if you hold it to close. Other then that a nice gun especial with the one in the chamber.
>>
>>688174724
Fuck off faggot. Go back to Mexico and take your illegal parents with you. Fucking anchor baby.
>>
>>688174602
Please explain how that is not true.
Show an example where the government issues tax id to illegal immigrants. If the government issues them the documentation to LEGALLY work with in the U.S. then they are not ILLEGALS.
>>
File: 1465152339958.jpg (247 KB, 835x1204) Image search: [Google]
1465152339958.jpg
247 KB, 835x1204
>>688169130
>>688174724
so because our jobs are being shipped overseas we should give them to people illegally and ignore citizens?
gotcha.. great plan guys.
the american farmer really thanks you... oh wait.. i don't see any american farmers. just GMO monsanto superfarm bountiful with illegals

nice future you chose faggots
>>
>>688171592
well it doesnt matter who likes what.
as of now, we have as big of work pool as we need, large and medium farms looking as many excuses as possible to make more profit, not spread wealth, and this is dangerous for america simply because infinite wealth does not exist
>>
>>688174974
hey thanks for the feedback. i would like to pick up one of these berettas before the liberal eggheads try to label it an assault pistol or something. my state CA is fucking insane if you haven't heard
>>
>>688167358
Then they are not illegal immigrants
>>
>>688175051
The IRS assigns a tax-id to anyone who files. They don't give a flying fuck if you're legal or not as long as you're giving them money.
>>
>>688175027
Lol I make more money than you and your poor ass parents fagit.

Look up "useless eaters"

Me and my buddies(who are black,white,Mexican and every other race because we dgaf about that shit)we laugh at people like you who are caught up in bs politics and are too distracted to make real money. Keep fighting amongst your kind, son, it's a Class War not a Race War
>>
How come no one has commented that Mexicans and blacks are literally the 2 dumbest races according to IQ studies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
>>
>>688166954
>owner doesn't pay fornshit for them, fucks then over, can pretty much call ins if it's seasonal and never pay anyone
>owner pays shit wages and not cutting there price on the goods
>whoever he does pay doesn't pay taxes and contributes nothing to maintain city's they occupy
>anyone who would do those jobs no longer can

They are jobs, not a career but the point is someone could do those jobs. It's not a case of "jobs Americans won't do" it's jobs Americans won't do for $5 a day. Not only that, illegals that work here and send the money home, so that money they receive doesn't stay in the economy
>>
>>688175946
and are you the upper class? you should read about something called "false consciousness" since you seem to appreciate Marx's work
>>
>>688166954
We paid $13 billion lady year alone in free shit for illegal immigrants.

Tell me that money couldn't have gone towards citizens.
>>
>>688175051
Also, in some states, you can open a business with little to no documentation. Hence, illegal immigrant owned businesses and shell corporations.
>>
>>688173123
you need to fill out an I-9 to work almost anywhere.

most illegal immigrants utilize fake SSNs that black hole benefits into a place they'll never get them.
>>
>>688171087
Haha kekd reel hard anon
Checking Cash offices send digital money
>>
>>688175879
You do understand that you must have a valid social security number or work visa to be issued a tax id number. Obviously you are a little kid who has never had to file a w-2 or any other tax documents.
>>
>>688176156
>you need to fill out an I-9 to work almost anywhere.
i guess you have never been outside home depot on a saturday
>>
>>688176199
And unless the employer is audited, they'll never know that there are users with invalid SSNs.
>>
Put simply, if America didn't want/need illegal immigrants, nobody would employ them and there wouldn't be any of them.
>>
>>688176199
you do understand that employers can pay people in cash? and that gets taxes by nobody and is illegal in process?
>>
>>688176324
And this hurts the individuals whose identities have been stolen for this purpose. Which answers the initial question of this post.
>>
>>688176373
every country has illegal immigrants every fucking country.
the problem is america has way too many of them and sets them up better than its own citizens in some cases.

no bueno chief
>>
File: 1465189318181.jpg (43 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1465189318181.jpg
43 KB, 480x600
>>688173123
Boy he is mad
>>
>>688166954
by doing it illegally duh, that's why it's fucking called illegal
>>
>>688176199
Do you really think that every business follows the letter of the law? Ever heard of contractors? Paying people in cash so there's no paper trail? Don't be gullible, kuck.
>>
>>688176551
you would be mad too if you had to explain to children how sales tax works.
>>
>>688176199
no you dont look up ITIN
>>
>>688174018
come to mountain view / sunnyvale and you'll see
>>
Black people scare the clients.
>>
File: 23fd.png (200 KB, 850x656) Image search: [Google]
23fd.png
200 KB, 850x656
liberals are so funny when they try to defend the illegal behavior of illegal immigrants.
the cognitive dissonance is staggering
>>
>>688176621
Exactly the point that I was making. You dumb fuck Read the earlier posts. This stemmed from this >>688174225
and >>688168480
>>
>>688166954
they dont pay taxes yes leach off the government and plant anchor babies to prevent the government from kicking them out because they don't pay taxes. they send money back over the border meaning the whole united states is actually losing money making us print more money which lowers the value of the us dollar. we are actually fucked because of any illegal immigrants, it isnt about the color of your skin, its about not paying taxes and sending US currency over the border never to be seen again.
>>
why dont we take a second to talk about other stupid spending like the millitary
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (43 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
43 KB, 446x456
All the Sanchez, Pablos, and Joses.... they're everywhere...
>>
>>688177044
They also made off with my understanding of how currency works!
>>
>>688176975
It's interesting though how kuck conservative business owners are the ones that take advantage.
>>
>>688177116
the only thing stupid about the expense on our military is that we don't actually use it to fight the people we should be fighting
>>
>>688166954
Because they're brown
>>
>>688177309
that's not interesting that is fucking illegal. but the system is as such that people are allowed to abuse it and they will... so we correct the system.
>>
>>688177044
the fact that you think the U.S make any decision when it comes to the price of the dollar makes you just another sheep in the bunch
>>
>>688166954
us government should make them get in legally or send them back to counteract whatever economic damage may have occurred. However they should support Mexico so it isn't so inhumane to send them back. This would also prob make it so they won't want to risk crossing the border illegally in the first place.
>>
>>688176643
>ITIN
Yeah looked it up at the IRS and noticed what you didn't, since you obviously didn't read the documentation and forms, that you also have to have the appropriate documentation if you are not a citizen.
>>
>>688177033
You don't need any supporting evidence for an ITIN.
>>
>>688167100
neither does trump, what's your point?
>>
>>688171087
It's called a bank account

In case ur a poorfag, they're free
>>
>>688177747
trump pays more in taxes than you will ever see in your life. not even joking
>>
>>688177719
Or at least not if you got it before the Patriot Act.
>>
>>688168480
The greatest threat to worker's rights is unregulated immigration - Caesar Chavez
>>
>>688177719
Go to the IRS site. They specifically ask for the appropriate documentation in the application.
>>
I'm astounded by how dumb and gullible some of you Righties are in this thread.
>>
>>688177697
so... you said you must have a social security number to be issued a tax number and i proved you wrong
>>
>>688168480
>>688169414

This has been disproven repeatedly. Farms that use illegal immigrants do not purchase farm equipment. The equipment does the same job as the immigrants. The farmers are too cheap and still like having slaves.
>>
>>688166954

Unlimited labor supply causes wage stagnation, which destroys the working and middle class, which reduces demand for goods, which kills jobs.

It affects the black community worst of all, second worst affected is the latino community, but all legal citizens are affected other than the rich who get to have cheap servants.

Illegal immigration only benefits the rich.
>>
>>688178160
10/10 b8 m8
>>
>>688172755
Not necessarily a causal relationship. Has to do with education and location
>>688170154
Filthy republican
>>
>>688178263
You do not read very well.
>>688176199
>social security number or work visa
All you have proved is that you are a child or a very ignorant adult,
>>
>>688178160
i support cannabis for recreational use and i support the 2nd amendment in its purest form
i support LGBT movements but i think the transgender bathroom mandate is total horseshit
i support trump's wall and i support a woman's right to her own body

tell me am.. i righty or leftie?
>>
>>688178329

Also illegal immigrants are used to undermine/destroy unions, which lowers the tide for everybody's wages and benefits.
>>
>>688178686
You're a teenager. Meaning you're nothing and your opinion isn't valid. You just repeat what the news or your parents say.
>>
>>688178982
i am 24. so you are invalid and your point sucks.
lmao my parents are maybe opposite on most of that stuff.

you are a fucking idiot and don't realize that liberal and conservative are relative terms.. not absolute labels. now go stick your head in the microwave kid
>>
>>688178686
You sound a bit more libertarian to me. All be it with supporting the wall I would say right leaning libertarian.
>>
>>688178329
this.
couldnt be clearer.
>>
>>688179109
If you're 24 and you don't know the difference between left and right wing then you should just end yourself.
>>
File: 1453777029850.gif (3 MB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
1453777029850.gif
3 MB, 480x250
>>688168480
This anon is right I own a painting company in San Diego and not a single one of my employees are legal,they all have fake social security numbers of dead people and every week I do payroll and the state and federal taxes are deducted exactly like mine the only difference is they cannot claime a tax return as I can
>>
You realize illegal immigrants arent white? why the fuck was this thread made?
>>
File: 1463085304186.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463085304186.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
>mfw Trump sweeps tomorrow
i have been looking forward to Tuesdays for the past three months
i will miss that feeling
>>
>>688178329
Except for the fact that illegals account for around .05% of the population. The theoretical effects of illegal immigration, be they positive or negative, on the overall labor market are very limited.
>>
>>688179406
you obviously don't know the difference lmao you can be "left" on one issue and "right" on another. please kill yourself because i know you are trying to troll seriously and this is fucking sad how stupid you are

how old are you, seriously?
>>
>>688179109
Yeah, no one believes someone this stupid is over 18.
>>
File: 54876591.jpg (114 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
54876591.jpg
114 KB, 500x400
>>688179467
>only difference is they cannot claime a tax return as I can
uh, wtf
>>
>>688178439
Actually, it's due to genetics. Go learn to do some research faggot.
>>
>>688179774
I am 40 and agree with most of this >>688178686
Mainly I don't agree with the wall.
I think we need to just enforce the laws we have for immigration.
>>
>>688179727
Alright chill out. You're a teenager and I get it. Your hormones are raging and you need to let off some steam, but flipping out on random people and acting tough isn't the way to do it.

Shouldn't you be in school anyway?
>>
>>688179774
how are opinions are stupid? you think that cannabis prohibition is smart? you think that Obama overriding state's sovereignty on controversial issues is SMART?
wew lad
>>
File: 1464709825073.jpg (25 KB, 452x401) Image search: [Google]
1464709825073.jpg
25 KB, 452x401
>>688180221
why would i be in school? i am 24 and my semester ended 3 weeks ago. here is a change for you to actually make fun of me for being 24 with no degree but since you are going with the teenager bit... i am thinking you are a little young yourself
>>
>>688179926
What's more likely the IRS is sending out tax returns to people who have been dead for 10 years? Or they have a system That makes sure everything checks out and when they realize it doesn't they just keep the money it's free fucking money for them
>>
>>688177902
Oh shit. Are you the ONE person he actually showed them too?? You must be special because he refused to release them to the American public. He always says he'll release them when X happens. X has happened 3 times and he keeps making up excuses.

Soooo I'm gonna need to know where you got your info. Source me
>>
File: 936full-ivanka-trump.jpg (484 KB, 936x1296) Image search: [Google]
936full-ivanka-trump.jpg
484 KB, 936x1296
>"You are going to vote for my dad in November, right anon?"
>>
>>688180842
not with that nosejob
>>
>>688166954
No accountability, that really does matter.
>>
>>688179569
I can't wait until Trump flip flops into a leftie again when he's elected.
>>
>>688180835
the source is.... econ 101 from secondary school.
if you think that trump, a billionaire, pays less or equal taxes as you, a peasant, you need to go back to econ 101 because you missed a few lessons.
probably retake a basic math and statistics course as well.
>>
>>688181142
>a leftie
there you go using that term again. and i am not quite sure you know what it means
>>
>>688181045
>dem big brown eyes tho
Bet she sucks great cock like OP.
>>
>>688180391
Awfully summer in here
>>
I'm only voting for Trump to spite those faggot protesters. Seriously, if you don't want him to win, don't vote for him.

Also he will get a lot less done than Hillary
>>
>>688167100
Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, /b/rothers, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.
>>
>>688169244
yeah how much do you make. groceries are expensive.
>>
>>688181355
really? because i got some kiddos telling me they don't understand sales tax, i got other kiddos telling me that illegal immigration is imperative to america's well being, i got other kiddos who think that "lefty/liberal righty/conservative" paradigms are absolute and must be subscribed to in full

and when no arguments are being made.. a 24yo is getting called a teenager by what i presume to be actual teenagers.
you're right it is summer in this thread
>>
File: 1457820377449.gif (2 MB, 265x303) Image search: [Google]
1457820377449.gif
2 MB, 265x303
>>688180761
>tfw the IRS gets internally-audited annually and they gotta grease palms to keep the dough flowing in
>>
File: 1447736844232.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1447736844232.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>688181618
>>
>>688166954
There is absolutely no problems with illegal immigrants in the US, in fact, I believe that they should get a lot more illegals, not just from Mexico. Maybe even remove the americans since they are just wasting space and bring all the illegals to replace them
>>
File: 1447345366313.gif (19 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
1447345366313.gif
19 KB, 580x536
>>688181618
jesus... this whole FUCKING POST
>>
>>688166954
Because they're brown
>>
>>688181779
>Told Status:
Feel the Bern
>>
>>688181618
Crazy niggers be crazy
>>
Ive lived in a bordertown outside of elpaso for most of my childhood so I have a little personal experience with beaners.

I cant say if they contribute to the decline of the U.S economy but I can say they are the root of the illegal drug problem. The border is not secure and illegals can just supply an endless amount of narcotics in America.

If the border was more secure it would benefit the security of the nation. Drugs cant get in and supply niggers. So niggers would get deprived of wealth via hard drugs.
>>
>>688182073
i will be happy to watch him get crushed tomorrow i will be happier knowing that i didn't vote for him
>>
>>688181914
Then our country will be shit like theirs tho
>>
>>688170860
In America it's like this. You have 3 friends but they are all self important and won't play with you if you don't have the best and most expensive toys. They'd rather stay at home.

So you play with other guys who came and are up for anything.
>>
>>688166954
They've taken away part time opportunities such as bus boys, hotel staff etc from our youth by converting it into full time opportunities.
>>
>>688167358

>$13 payroll taxes
>Working in United States
>No benefits

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>688174136
They do get it, it's like a ssn, but the amount of digits can tell you it's just to pay yearly taxes, they cannot use it to work.
>>
>>688182347
this analogy smells like dog dookie
>>
>>688179109
rare funny
>>
>>688182199
I haven't cast a vote yet but I hope he wins the election, just so nothing will get done over the next 4 years.
>>
>>688181914

>The pilgrims were a genocidal race of murderous demons
>The pilgrims were immigrants

Wew lad
>>
>>688182604
>wins the election
you mean primary right? and no he won't it has basically already been decided and only really hopeful idiots and literal children think he will pull it through tomorrow.
>>
>>688180188

>Enforce laws
>Catch and release

Wew lad.
>>
>>688170662

BEANER SPOTTED
>>
>>688182347

Sounds like you're the tag along of every group.

You're shit, not your friends. They all hang out with each other when you're not around, faggot.

Try being a better friend, dipshit.
>>
File: 1462475967604.png (151 KB, 579x329) Image search: [Google]
1462475967604.png
151 KB, 579x329
schools out and the kiddies have found a job.

$0.05 for every post

you're lucky your employer doesn't have high demands on content
>>
So a guy with basically no skills comes to "your" country and doesn't even speak the language and somehow he still takes your job?

Then you're a fucking loser retard and you don't deserve a job.

Also, all "americans" are illegal immigrants and murderers but it was couple of years back so now they pretend they are not.
>>
>>688182073

>Feel the Bern

You mean when he runs the Democratic party into a contested candidacy while Trump already had this whole election wrapped up 2 months ago?

MAGA.
>>
>>688182984
NIGGER LOVER DETECTED
>>
>>688182837
Key word was hope, anon. Doesn't mean I don't realize he stands a snowballs chance in hell at winning.
>>
>>688183185

>All Americans were illegal immigrants

This is incorrect you fucking idiot.

>All Americans were murderers

How do you even remember to breathe in the morning? Your self hatred is glaring.
>>
>>688182876
SO we catch them and deport them. That is better than just letting them stay with no consequences.
>>
>>688183245
>SHIGGY
Good goy
>>
>>688183579
I'm not American.
>>
File: HillaryOnSuicideWatch.jpg (186 KB, 666x713) Image search: [Google]
HillaryOnSuicideWatch.jpg
186 KB, 666x713
>>688183160

Oh, do go on friend. I have about 100 of these.
>>
>>688183704

And they come right back in.

WALL.
>>
>>688183185
Yeah, but whites took this nation from ignorant Indian niggers and built it up far better. You beaners had your chances with Mexico and look at it now. It's is ruined shit hole.
>>
>>688183949
I'm not from Mexico or America, I'm not an immigrant and none of my ANYONE is an immigrant. So I'm not taking any sides based on emotions here.
>>
File: 14577251044139.png (380 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
14577251044139.png
380 KB, 600x703
>>688183550
hope is food for the weak
you will starve eventually
>>
>>688183899
Yes I agree with you that they will come back in but I don't see how a wall will help much. It will just make the smuggling more profitable. They have dug many tunnels across the boarder and will do it again if there is a wall. This would make a boon for organized crime the same as it is for the smuggling of immigrants from China. IMO more boarder patrols would be more effective.
>>
>>688183809

Whatever you are and wherever you are from, there are murderers in your ancestry. By your self loathing argument anyone who wants to take over a country is allowed to because people in your past were murderers. What kind of conditioning have you gone through by liberal ideology to make you hate yourself so much?

>I'm not American

Please report to sensitivity training and leave your wife with the Syrian bulls assigned to her for state sponsored multi-cultural enrichment you fucking cuck.
>>
>>688184483

>IMO something that isn't working will be more effective

Just go home, kid.
>>
>>688184826
Something that isn't working?? We have miles of unpatrolled boarders and then when they get here they are allowed to stay. Kid?? You must be a kid, as I remember when the boarders where properly patrolled in the 80s and 90s and there was not as much of a problem as now. When you grow up and have lived a little more you will have learned a little more.
>>
>>688184434
Trump ain't gonna win either though, everybody will vote for dumbass Hilary at the last minute. I'd bet my bottom dollar on it lmao.
>>
>>688185452
sure kid
>>
>>688185777
>checked
Seriously though, he'll be impeached before he can finish a term, bare minimum lmao.
>>
>>688185777
You're literally voting an unqualified reality star that knows jack shit about the Constitution into office. Say what you will about Obama but at least he was a constitutional scholar who knew how the government worked.
>>
>>688167716
Aww yes nigger, we're simply taking our nation back
>>
>>688169244
That's only you, niggers aren't going to buy shit and cry until whites give them more money on da ebt
>>
>>688167716
Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, /b/rothers, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.
>>
>>688169414
White americans ain't doing manual labor unless it's for 20$/hr, which is a joke, white people are a joke in general
>>
>>688186772
>Constitutional scholar
>Circumvents it at every opportunity
K
>>
>>688186772
>who knew how the government worked.
probably knew it a little too well to be honest. i don't think obama is "stupid" or "unqualified" everything he does that i don't like is part of a greater plan.

and none of it surprises me either
>>
>>688170662
Yeah guys fuck niggers, mexicans atleast work
>>
>>688187733
They just want a living wage, that said, there's so much competition for the dollar you earn, that companies convince them they need more than that living wage.
>>
>>688170631
We don't want all of America to be shit, only the parts that were Mexico's first. Oh and you can take your niggers with you back on to new york and kuntucky
>>
>>688170662
>can't do..
Nevermind the 20+ programs designed with immigrant supplemental income in mind
>>
>>688171087
So what nigger? White people buy all the drugs from mexico and guess what they use to pay, cold hard American money faggot
>>
>>688167100
you forget americans people want them and let them work in your country , so fuck with "these" americans doing illegal shit first and then the mexicans
>>
>>688171477
Damn man, you would think American companies would hire more white dominant companies, but there really isn't any because whites hate working manual labor jobs
>>
>>688188903
white people aren't the only ones who use drugs you racist moron
>>
>>688172755
At least we have jobs, you nigger
>>
>>688187335
>>>688169244
>That's only you, niggers aren't going to buy shit and cry until whites give them more money on da ebt

Maybe you should add the word most in there, because otherwise this is a huge generalization that probably is not true. All anyone who wants to disprove you has to do, is find one contrary nigger.
>>
File: raw.gif (73 KB, 220x184) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
73 KB, 220x184
>>688166954
They take our jobs, They don't pay taxes. Well shit I don't even work nor pay taxes, I welcome you brother.
>>
>>688189727
oh look a societal leech
>>
>>688190009
Says The Faggot Who Pretends To Be Anonymous.
>>
>>688190009
If you've got a problem you can go fuck yourself. there you wannabe faggot Anonymous whore-bag.
>>
>>688169130
>They do however help the U.S. economy by filling roles undesirable by most Americans
16 million Americans able to work have no jobs and you defend illegal immigrants taking up the last ones out there. Do you realize that YOU'RE the dick for propagating this as a good thing, not US for supposedly being racist?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x362
>>688173042
Lol United States of Mexico con presidente Camacho lmao.
>>
>>688177897
Not in mexico.
>>
>>688178890
Unionized jobs are fucked though man, nobody does shit, work never gets done, and if the company tries to fire anyone they are immediately met with union threats.
>>
>>688189654
>white people aren't the only ones who use drugs you racist moron
>ITT
> 80% Racism 100% autism
>>
>>688190357
>pretends to be anonymous
???
>>688190463
this is your second reply to my one post and it reflects poorly on your character
>>
File: 1465152413972.jpg (119 KB, 794x810) Image search: [Google]
1465152413972.jpg
119 KB, 794x810
>>688190857
>>
>>688191037
So edgy kid, did i get you triggered? is your butthole hurt? Only newfags and faggots use those reddit memes
100% autistic fag confirmed
>>
>>688181142
He going to open the borders, and make weed legal, because they both generate taxable money and Trump is the greatest business man ever! Trump 2016
>>
>>688191326
I'd pay in drugs to see that
>>
>>688190472
That's because they don't want the low wage jobs that are abundantly available rn, which are exactly the jobs that illegals fill up. They want to work in jobs that fit their English, Psychology, and Art degrees (aka toilet paper).
>>
File: b8 weak.png (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
b8 weak.png
13 KB, 200x200
sorry to rain on your parade OP

>In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household.
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer

this dosn't take into account the 23 billion per year they send back to mexico in untaxed remittances

>which for reference is more capital than mexicos entire oil industry
>>
>>688182130
It's not mexicans problem that Connor likes coke and meth
>>
File: feelinthebern.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
feelinthebern.gif
4 MB, 500x281
>>688191318
>>
>>688191481
US fags are just mad because immigrants live better and happier than them, because they don't give a shit, white faggots get triggered with everything, and feel like sjw by being racists, they can shove their "freedom" in their butts, long live New zealand
>>
>>688191603
who the fuck is connor? if mexcans sell drugs across my border yep we got a motherfucking problem
>>
>>688191475
>which are exactly the jobs that illegals fill up.

>le illegal blue collar shit jobs meme

holy shit, did you get your entire education from the daily show?

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/03/26/More-Illegal-Immigrants-Snagging-White-Collar-Jobs

the fruit pickers and hotel staffs are seasonal workers on temp visas

and considering 90% of sanitation workers and janitors are white males i don't think there is a lower tier of employment reserved for spics
>>
>>688191833
>long live New zealand
you mean that country where rich white people live after they muscled out all of the indigenous peoples, the maori?
you are nothing better than australian anglo trash
>>
File: fuckin kek.jpg (44 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
fuckin kek.jpg
44 KB, 451x392
>>688191833
>gets btfo
>well u guyz r jus racis

Maori Intellectuals
>>
If you're worried some guy from another country is gonna steal your job, when that guy can barely speak english and risked his life to get to your country, you're probably just a fucking loser.
>>
>>688192191
>>688192077
>Not getting the joke
gee.
>>
>>688192351
>trying this hard
i wouldn't
>>
>>688166954
Tell me how walking into a room and using your ultimate constitutes play of the game

That skin sucks btw faggot
>>
File: aids skrillex2.jpg (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aids skrillex2.jpg
152 KB, 600x600
>>688192216
>my feelings are more important than the countries immigration laws

You are the loser tbqh famm
>>
>>688192216
>i am ten years old: the post
>>
>>688192432
whatever makes you feel better anon ;-)
>>
>>688192480
>still trying really hard
why?
>>
File: ohshitwaddup.jpg (185 KB, 600x865) Image search: [Google]
ohshitwaddup.jpg
185 KB, 600x865
>>
>>688192578
>>688192480
>Autism detected
>>
>>688192633
found the redditor
>>
>>688191481
I love how Heritage, a biased conservative think tank, looks at raw consumption figures (which fit their view point) instead of net contribution. How about you look at an unbiased source like the Becerra paper, "Fear vs. Facts: Examining the Economic Impact of Undocumented Immigrants in the U.S."
>>
>>688190472
Nigger I could offer a white man a job today working manual labor in the son and offer him 20$/hr, but this white nigger will choose flipping burgers in Ac for 10$/hr instead I guarantee that shit, and niggers would choose living on govt assistance instead of flipping burgers
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.