[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheap drugs that won't fuck me up, but still give an alright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: received_188200578247275.gif (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
received_188200578247275.gif
49 KB, 600x600
Cheap drugs that won't fuck me up, but still give an alright feeling?

>inb4 weed
I'm not a faggot.
>>
weed
>>
Jenkem all day every day
>>
weed,shrooms,lsd
>>
Carisoprodol. Psychologically addictive like sugar, but no physical dependencies like opiates. Tolerance builds rather quickly, but it's good while it lasts.
>>
Robitussin
>>
>>688109985
def shrooms or lsd
>>
Try whippets. The are nitrous oxide from a can of whip cream inhaled and held until the effects kick in. Perfectly safe as long as you don't rig some system to feed you straight NOS without mixing it with oxygen (like as done in the dentist office). Effects will vary from sudden and extreme drunkenness to complete disassociation. Will wear off in 45 seconds of so. Whip cream cans typically only contain a single good dose, so try to inhale the entire can an hold for a good long while. A second hit rarely will reach a threshold dose. Hold the can upright, suck the nozzle like a straw and operate the nozzle like you were spraying whip cream while simultaneously inhaling. Whip cream is like 3 bucks a can or some shit. All for 45 seconds of high. So there you go, you should have stuck with weed.
>>
You could try Adderal as well. A blend of amphetamine salts custom engineered to have a smoother feel. I know it sounds like an old cigarrette advertisement, but its the complete truth. They are extremely popular among children and young adults who are overpersecrtibed the compond as a treatment for underachievement. A good dose for a beginner would not exceed 20mg. Try not to string dosages together, and if you find yourself consistently unceasing the dosage to achieve a suitable high then you are on the well trod path of addiction, and you should take that as a red flag to give it a break for a while. Also there is a distinction between regular (usually small geometrically shaped blue pills) and "time-release" (orange and oval pills). With the regular being preferable for recreational use (my opinion). Adderal, being an amphetamin, is a stimulant as you might imagine. Be prepared to get things done and be active.
>>
>>688112125
How long will it show in my system
>>
>>688112415
I'm not sure exactly, but I do know it on the order of a few days rather then week. Amphetamines are processed through the system rather quickly. You should Google this yourself to be sure.
>>
BTW, DO NOT SMOKE ANY FORM OF AMPHETAMINE.
>>
DO NOT SMOKE THE SOLID FORM OF COCAINE KNOWN AS CRACK.
>>
>>688109880
Hows summer break treating you bud. just so you know, you have to be 18 to post on these boards
>>
>>688113599
Fuck this cuck here

Smoke all the meth you want that shit is gr8
>>
STAY AWAY FROM THINGS REQUIRING INTRAVENOUS INJECTION.
>>
>>688113753

ignore this pussy, crack is a hell of a good time
>>
well strong ass drugs I recommend without ruining your life would have to be shrooms and acid. There was a study that suggested shrooms end your depression. It's worth a shot.
>>
Developing an opioid addiction through the use of prescription pills is the equivalent of taking a cheese grater directly to your liver. So bear that in mind. And stay away from needles or some dipshit will sneak a little fentanyle in your dose and that will be it. You will pop off like the other nameless thousands who have ODed over the last few years.

BTW the gov't knows its the trash who get wasted by these drugs so they let it grind them all away. Don't be trash.
>>
>>688114193

any drugs are fine in moderation, its the dumbfucks with no willpower or intelligence that turn into addicts and get their shit fucked up
>>
>>688114570
I dunno I never met anyone who offered me to suck my dick for five dollars so they can score some weed.
>>
Shoot up or shut up
>>
>>688114797

okay kid
>>
>>688114926
I know you are but what am I
>>
>>688115062

kill yourself
>>
>>688115114
I know you will but what will I do?
>>
>>688115189

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>688114570
Yeah, but a lot of dumbfucks don't realize that's what they are until they start trying shit. You know, because they're dumbfucks.
>>
>>688115333
I thought that copypasta was dead already
>>
DMT but good luck finding it because niggers have no clue what it is
>>
>>688109880
marigold seeds look into it
>>
weed
>>
>>688109880
You've already named the only one that doesn't hurt more than it helps. Alcohol is next, when used in moderation.
>>
File: 1464382692086.jpg (12 KB, 350x296) Image search: [Google]
1464382692086.jpg
12 KB, 350x296
>>688114926
>>688115114
>>688115333
extreme autism and stale pasta
>>
>>688109880
>Drugs that will fuck me up, feel great and fuck my life up and won't be cheap in the long run
>but not the safest one out there with the mildest, non "fuck you up" feeling, easiest going, most tolerated, cheapest and BENEFICIAL for you drug that grows out of the ground that you can grow at home for fucking pennies
Go find some concentrate. Get a fucking rinky dink medical evaluation or ask the local potheads for some hash / wax and smoke that shit, come back here and tell me it's for pussies. You'll be blown away and not have to worry about fucking your brain, liver, heart, sanity up.
>>
>>688116445

weed is for niggers, fuck outta here
>>
>>688117503
Yea ill come back when you start to use logic
>>
Anyone know where to get DMT in Canada? I would order some MHRB but I heard it's all getting seized by customs.
>>
>>688118805
just order from someone in canada even if its more expensive
>>
>>688109880
dxm (dextromorphan)
robotussin dry cough forte
>>
>>688109952
This x1000.
>>
>>688112125
I was given Ritalin as a child starting at around 4th grade. I went from an unattentive little shit to a functioning member of my classes. Solely as a result of this drug I am now a fairly successful software engineer earning excellent money. Maybe you should've taken Ritalin also.
>>
>>688119488

The thing is there are no canadian resellers of root bark. Some guy got busted with 120 kilos of MHRB and charged for 120 kilos of PURE DMT so I imagine people are very wary about selling it (and advertising they do so).

I was thinking of finding some peruvians and seeing if they would sell it to me since they can have it for religious purposes.
>>
>>688114926
found the five buck cock suck kid, did you ever get your ipod touch back?
>>
Codeine
>>
W H I P P I T S
>>
>>688120095

Most likely anyone with rights to hold it wouldn't be willing to sell it. Just synthesize it yourself, dont be a pussy
>>
Krokodil ;)
>>
>>688120417

I would need the material to synthesize it myself , the problem is I can't get the material as it's been being seized by customs. I would love to extract it myself .
>>
>>688120427
This x1001
>>
>>688120626
order the extract from dark web
>>
>>688120082
I have a degree in physics, and I did not need ritalin (not an amphetamine). I did not intend the post to be offensive, but clearly you took the offense. I said nothing derogatory, you clearly admit to underachieving in 4th grade. I don't see the need for vitriol. Perhaps it is just too late for the both of us...
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.