[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice. Non depressing addition. General advice for general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 770x433
Advice. Non depressing addition.
General advice for general people. Ask and others will answer.
>>
>>688105386
>>
File: 1465076129432.jpg (26 KB, 441x441) Image search: [Google]
1465076129432.jpg
26 KB, 441x441
Should I go out with/bang this one girl with whom I've already had coitus, but then stopped because she callously showed me a picture of some other person she was going to go on a date with after the fact? She's a little screwy in multiple ways and I'm uneasy about it, but it could be just a fun time if I don't take it seriously.
>>
>>688105386
>Non depressing addition
>addition
fuck.
>>
>>688105386
How are you, OP? Do you go by anything?
>>
How was your day?
>>
Can i successfully eat a chicken wing while jumping off of a building?
>>
>>688107208
if you guys were mutually exclusive, then she's being a bitch.
if you guys weren't you're being a bitch.
>>
>>688107208
If you go into it knowing it's just casual sex, I don't see why not.
>>
>>688107265
How tall is the building?
How big is the wing?
>>
>>688107265
Just put in your mouth before you jump and make sure it doesn't fall out.
>>
File: 1463316991148.jpg (78 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
1463316991148.jpg
78 KB, 640x390
>>688107208
RAMMING SPEED!
>>
>>688107212
Haha sorry
>>688107242
I'm okay how are you. Just OP is fine.
>>688107263
Good :) how was yours anon?
>>
>>688107265
Yes. I believe in you
>>
Can Jet Fuel really melt Steel beams?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 535x462
>>688108301
>>
>>688105386
How can one get a job in this economy?
>>
>>688108867
You've gotta suck that dick to get the job
>>
>>688108867
Apply to everything under the sun. Go through friends. Get connections.
>>
>>688108972
What if the boss doesn't have one?
>>
>>688109666
What kind of crazy place doesn't have a male boss?
>>
File: IMG_20160606_023904.jpg (208 KB, 1038x1038) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160606_023904.jpg
208 KB, 1038x1038
>>688105386
>non depressing addition
>>
>>688110573
Hilarious
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-14-11-42.png (958 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-14-11-42.png
958 KB, 1920x1080
>>688109666
Satan has spoken
>>
>>688105386
Bump
>>
>>688105386
How can one get a date in a world like this?
>>
>>688112783
Talk to a nice girl as if you're talking to a bro
>>
>>688113711
Where can such human creatures be found on this planet?
>>
What's the best way me meet homosexual women
>>
where should I start with cryptology/cryptography?
>>
>>688114051
The app Her or any college campus
>>688114009
Anywhere my friend. All girls just want to be spoken to like a regular human bean. Find girls in places that you would find yourself. For example. You a meme loving fuck? Go to your general meme store and casually chat up a girl
>>
>>688114009
Outside of your house friendo.
>>
Is it normal for it to hurt when you stop pissing mid way. aka starting to hold it in mid stream
>>
>>688114087
Ask >>>/X/
They're actually pretty nice and they will ligitamitly help you
>>
>>688114051
The "lipstick" variety?
>>
In a couple of days I'll fuck my friend's ex girlfriend, I fucking love her so much, but I feel terrible inside. What do I should do?
>>
>>688114370
What if I'm at the point where I don't know where I would find myself?
>>
>>688114675
Think about how your friend would react. Would it be possible to talk to your friend about it? Was it a recent break up? If not then try and have a discussion. If it was, hide it for a bit until you feel that your friend is ready to talk. Never feel bad for loving someone. It didn't work out between then and your friend but that doesn't mean it may not work out between you and them.
>>
How to find qt NEET like myself either online, through a game or any other hobbies/suggestions?
>>
>>688114834
What are your hobbies anon? Start with yourself before you start with a chick. Figure out who you are as a person and what you want from a significant other. Find a lady who loves what you love and is passionate about what you're passionate about. If you don't have a passion yet I suggest starting with that.
>>
>>688114945
I would join gaming community websites or try that app Discord or something. Don't come on too strong. Strike up a conversation with them and go from there. There are tons of girls like that who totally want a NEET boyfriend. Trust me.
>>
OP here. Just wondering. If /b/ was less gay about tits or gtfo/ calling women attention whores for posting lads would get major lady love
>>
>>688114876
they've broke up in january, because they have a personal problem and she also was about to leave the city, but that's not the problem, the problem actually is that I will feel very awkward because of my friend and also because of my friend's family, they love me and also love her too, so I don't want to be a son of a bitch who betray a friend, but i love her so much
>>
>>688116025
Then maybe you shouldn't fuck her. You can still love her though
>>
>>688116264
C'mon we're grown up people, we want to kiss and fuck, I haven't seen her since february, do you reckon how much do I miss her? We're in love but we have to date in secret and that's really sad for us, I really really don't know what to do with myself.
>>
>>688116695
I don't know what to tell you man. You'll just have to live with the guilt or make a choice between your friend or her
>>
>>688107265
Oh nice a nigger about to die accepting his nature
>>
>>688117042
well thank you. Falling in love is such a mess, I thought it was for pussys but I fucking hurts so much
>>
>>688117608
I know. I'm sorry. At least you know it's real when it hurts.
>>
>>688117675
Have you ever had those feels?
>>
>>688117778
Not yet. Maybe one day. I'm not too worried about all that. Got other things on my mind
>>
>>688115066
I've spent quite a bit of time thinking about those very things. I have what I would call defining qualities, like neuro cognition, stand up, writing music, fitness, along with personal goals I've set.

But I've just left a 7 year relationship that started in high school in way that only left me more confused about what I want. I guess I just don't know where to go from here anon.
>>
>>688117675
It is. She is so damn beautiful that it couldn't be possible that she really loves me, so the fucking fate played on me saying that she has to be my friend's fucking ex girlfriend. Sorry but it fucking annoys me
>>
>>688105386
Bump
>>
>>688118906
I understand how you feel friend. This is the time in your life that you need to focus on you. Its not important to go into another relationship right away for stability. It's okay not to know where you are in life and what's going to happen next. I'm sorry to hear about your relationship. But I think bows the time for a kind of rebirth in your part.
>>688118911
It's okay anon. I'm happy for you that a lovely lady loves you and I do hope everything works itself out.
>>
>>688105386
Bumping for interest
>>
>>688120250
OP, will you come back and do another one of these soon?
>>
>>688122144
I mean Ye if people ask questions. Maybe in a few hours. B is slowish rn I think plus it 4:30 am here
>>
it got very hard to get girls after i finished with my gf, what do?
>>
>>688122397
Well. How long has it been since you broke up? Have you noticed you're nervous around girls? Or are no girls taking to your advances? Are you being to forward because you just got out of a relationship? Lots of factors to concider here.
>>688122144
Btw friend you can make a thread like this at any time I'll be more than happy to post in it
>>
>>688122635
it's been a few years, i can get some but it isn't even near the ammount i got before i started dating... and yes, i tend to get a little anxious, a lot of overthinking on stupid stuff
>>
WHY NO FLUFFY TAILS?
>>
>>688122877
Might be a mix of different things. Maybe girls are being more picky these days? Maybe the types you're going for are just not right? Maybe it's the anxiety because you know what it's like to be in a relationship so you over thinking things makes sense. You had that experience now you're trying to implement it into your current dating life. That's not a bad thing mind you! Just maybe dial back the what ifs that are running through your mind.
>>688123085
I recommend googling fluffy tails. That may fix your problem
>>
>>688123230
i'm living in another country, my social circle changed and "my way" to get into chicks does not work, also i don't have a lot of options because all my friends are dating and i'm the only one that is single... there is a few chicks that i can hit but they had something with one of my friends, i'm kinda on a dead end and my only options are chicks that will make at least one of my friends get butthurt
>>
>>688123599
Feelings are just a status effect.

Fuck bitches and cast cure on your friends.
>>
>>688123599
Look for girls outside your circle by marketing yourself as a foreign man. Courting practices can't be that different in your new country are they?
>>
>>688105386
How can a person get out of isolation, and what must a person do to move out and away from a location that no longer suits them anymore?
>>
>>688124084
thing is that i'm not foreign, i just returned to my country and the chicks here seem more hard to get... maybe i got rusty
>>
im forced to spend more than i make because i have a lazy family.

living check to check. i cant just leave cuz these people depend on me and i love them too much to do so.

wat do. i need to get my ass in school but cannot afford it and have no credit for loans.
>>
>>688124361

Who are the people in your family? What's the living situation? What kind of money are you making? What do your family members do with their time when they aren't working?
>>
>>688124361
Have you tried robbing people?
>>
>>688124361
1 - steal
2 - sell drugs
3 - get another job
4 - 1 and 2
5 - 1 2 and 3 if you think you can make it
>>
>>688124483
there are 3 people in the family besides myself.
my mother, my brother, and younger brother.

youngest bro is 12 years old, cant really help that.

my mom works 2 days a week at a depressing nursing home where she takes care of crazy people on the verge of death.

my older bro is just straight up lazy doesnt want to do anything weed addict. he recently ate himself into diabetes and the family is stuck paying all the expenses. he means well and puts in applications for works and stuff but he never follows through, calls back. ect... he at least was able to get food stamps (cuz our mom did everything for him)

household income is like 15k a year right now.
>>
How do I make friends on the Internet? The only person I talk to I met like 4 years ago by chance.
>>
>>688124906
camwhoring, buttplugs and anal beads
>>
>>688124835
youngest bro can help, he's just hiding lazyness on age, mom is lazy too because she can get a better job, and older bro deserves a beat up (hospitalizing tier) to get back in track, if he kills himself after that... seems good for everyone
>>
>>688124906
>make friends on the internet

have you tried playing video games with a microphone to talk to people?
u might find interesting folks all over the world like that.

or you can go outside and make real friends by hanging out at bars and talking to random people. its extremely easy to talk to people once uve had a couple of drinks.

2 drinks and 3 shots is all it takes me to open up.
>>
>>688125313
i mean, my younger bro does help. he does chores every now and then but has sever ptsd from abuse from a cousin so its hard sometimes. he has several triggers the fuck him over really bad. for example if a girl gets angry at him and even remotely looks like the abuser he will freak out and have panic attacks all night and day for like a week.

my mom and older bro are severely depressed to the point where im sure if i leave, they will do something stupid like an hero. mom thinks shes a failure of a parent and bro thinks hes completely stupid and useless.

shits a hell hole and i want no part of it. but i love them all and cant bare to leave them like they are.
>>
>>688124906
Play a random game, join a guild in it. Spend some time on their voice chat and you'll find some people you get along with. Or maybe you won't. Maybe you suck.
>>
My girlfriend loves me, but I've fallen out of love with her to an extent.

Her best friend is all I can think about. We're decently close, and we've told each other we like each other multiple times on many occasions.

She has a crush on another guy, but every time it is brought up I feel depressed; jealous even though I have a girlfriend already. What do?
>>
>>688125646
stop being insecure.
>>
>>688125572
well anon, you can get the fuck out and try to build your life and then help the rest, if you can carry the burden of doing that, i sugest you to rely on your youngest brother to help your mom... if the other one is a fat diabetic shit (i smoke weed to and there is no such thing like "addicted", that's plain lazyness and depression of his state) let him be, make clear that if he doesn't want to help, he can fuck himself
>>
>>688125646
cat string theory, stop thinking about it... because if u can get her you will stop caring and then your actual relationship will break with time
>>
>>688125904
>i smoke weed to and there is no such thing like "addicted"
there is most certainly a psychological addiction.
my youngest brother cant make an income for another 4 or 5 years.
the main problem here is money. there's always screaming and arguing about it constantly, yet nobody wants to fucking work for it.
and another thing is theres no fucking jobs here. it took me over 3 months to find my damn job at a hotel. and thats cuz i was constantly out and searching, calling places, going places. its fucking tough. i have too much sympathy for my family and the problem is really all my own doing. i need to be an asshole so i can take care of myself. or i can sacrifice myself for the well being of my whole family.

im so torn right now and so stressed out about everything. shit sucks.
>>
>>688126365
congratulations, anon, you are the "father"... carry the burden or let them all rot, if no one wants to help... life sucks
>>
>>688126558
sucks my father is kill when i was baby and mom was too proud to stick around with that side of the family.
>they are all actual literal millionaires
such is life i guess.
>>
>>688124835

Tell your mother that it's time for her to get her ass in gear. Tell your older brother that it's time to get his ass in gear. Tell them both that if they don't start contributing, you're going to find other living arrangements.

You are the head of household. Act like it.
>>
>>688124219
Can someone please respond to this?
>>
>>688125646

Break up with your girlfriend. Ask the other chick out. If she says no, move on.

Two problems solved here; First, you end the relationship that you don't want to be in. Second, you take a run at the girl you're interested in.
>>
>>688126760
nigger dont u think this discussion has been had already?

and yeah ill just pack my shit and go so my brother can die and so my mom can blame herself and victimize herself even more.
>>
>>688126865
step one
>get up
step 2
>turn the doorknob
step 3
>go outside

next question?
>>
>>688124219

To get out of isolation, you have to go where people are and interact with them. Bars aren't great for it because they only offer the common denominator of drinking. Try taking a class or joining a club in something that interests you.

I just took an archery class and the place was a poon fest. I was bowled over. Chicks watching the Hunger Games and taking up archery. The staff was friendly. If you were me, and you went there every week or two, maybe invited some people you know, you would probably meet some regulars or something. Shit. Take a painting class. They're probably milf central.

As far as moving... the thing about moving is that it is ridiculously expensive. And you have to decide whether you can line up a job in the new city ahead of time or if you can afford to go there cold.
>>
>>688126365
>>688127015
The problem isn't just yours; it's your family's. Caring for people doesn't mean wiping their ass. Nobody grows into responsibilities when others care for them in that way. It may seem cold but temporarily leaving them is the only way to see if they sink or swim. There is a chance they sink, but it's not your fault if that's how things end up. Capable people do not have an obligation to support incapable people, even if they're family. With the exception of the youngest brother, the longer the situation goes on, the harder it will be to get out of.
>>
>>688124835
Your youngest brother could play make some sweet pedo cash, just saying.
>>
>>688127321
this helped me out a lot anon thank you.
i will be talking with my family soon.
>>
>>688105386
I'm 18 and I can't move out of my parents house until I'm 21 and have finished my degree. Thing is, they are really fucking paranoid and wont even let me walk to the shop on my own, let alone go to parties and shit. What do, /b/?
>>
>>688127015

You'll be stuck like this for the rest of your life if you don't see to yourself now. Your mother and brother are going to implode sooner or later. You can't make their choices for them. Your younger brother can benefit by your continued attention and affection. Teach him how to get a fucking job. It's the most valuable skill there is.
>>
>>688127871
Steal the One Ring

Turn invisible, go where you want
>>
>>688127871
have a sit down with them and tell them you are not a fucking baby any more

get a job and start paying them rent. if they give you shit for doing what you want, threaten them by saying you will find other living arrangements.
>>
Any advicefags still around? I have an issue but don't really want to waste time typing it if the thread will die before I post.
>>
>>688128915
They don't want me to get a job. UK fag here, ever since I was young they've been claiming benefits on my behalf because I am Bipolar. I've told them that I'd make more by getting a job, but they don't want to hear it. Honestly, their a bunch of tramps. I want to earn my own money, not live off of leftovers of a good taxpayer. I don't want to destroy our relationship though. Catch 22
>>
>>688129035
type it out
>>
>>688129258
>They don't want me to get a job
dude stop being a bitch. take control of your life or you will live like this forever.
your folks will understand eventually
>>
>>688129035
Save it to a text file, post it again another day if you don't get a satisfactory answer.
>>
>>688105386
What do I do about friends I dont particularly care for but are regularly suicidal.
>>
File: docs.png (583 KB, 406x536) Image search: [Google]
docs.png
583 KB, 406x536
>>688129415
dont do this or you will end up like my desktop
>>
I desperatly wang to have an mmf with my gf, but I don't know how to tell her and I'm worried that stuff like this should just stay a fantasy anyway. I try to make the fantasy go away but I keep coming back to it, what should I do?
>>
>>688129478
cut them off, their suicide will not be your fault.
and more often than not, these type of people never actually try to kill themselves. they just get themselves hospitalized for attention.
>>
>>688129478
Regularly suicidal seems like an oxymoron.
>>
>>688129662
Quit being a bitch and talk to her about it, it won't ever happen if you don't say anything
>>
>>688129662
stop fapping to porn.
u are perfectly capable of pleasing her yourself if you are still with her.
incorporate toys into your sex life.
use costumes / games.

u will regret mmf
>>
>>688129800
I do please her, I know she finds the sex satisfying, but when ever we're rolling and she gets chatty/flirty on night out it really gets me off. Couldnt i just run with that... Just like a one off while we're both hoing heavy
>>
>>688130027
u will regret it when u sober up.
making decisions while on drugs is the single most stupid thing a person can do.
>>
>>688105386
how to be motivated to go to gym?
when i stop working out i go from slightly jacked to slightly less jacked. i don't realy see any point in going.
>>
>>688130027
I think people being open with their sexuality is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>688130131
So i just ignore the fantasy?
>>
So a friend of mine took cocaine at a party a few weeks ago. Then they took it again at another party a few days after. Then by chance their friend invited them around to try some. Then he found a guy who was selling coke. He tested all the coke to make sure it was 100% pure, and spent a fortune on it. Now he takes it every day and can't live without it. What do, 4chan?
>>
>>688130250
Do you think mmf can happen and leave a dect relationship?
>>
>>688130278
yes
some fantasies should stay fantasies. like pedos n shit
>>
>>688129269
I might just be autistic, but I think my younger cousin has a crush on me because he has been flirty. I'm 19 and he's 11. He has had a fucked up childhood so far (no dad, pretty shitty situation. I can go into detail if anyone thinks it's important.) and I don't want to really crush him, but I'm also cautious about ignoring it because I don't want the problem metastasize. He hasn't done anything outright lewd, but he always tries to hold my hands and he tries to snuggle up to me and cuddle. He also doesn't care about modesty around me. He has stripped in front of me (including briefs) to change/shower multiple times, and he has frequently walked in on me in the shower. And the other day, I knocked on the bathroom door a few times and called his name because I was checking on him. He didn't answer, so I went in and he was watching himself in the mirror and touching his dick...not really fapping, just like examining his foreskin. I said sorry and left, but he wasn't even phased by it. I know he doesn't act like this around his mom, and he never acts like it with me when she is present.

Sorry for the rambling, I haven't talked about this before. Do I have anything to be concerned about here, or am I just a socially retarded autist?
>>
>>688130301
rat him out to his parents.
or
talking to him and tell him you are worried about his drug use.
or
abandon him and let him do his thing and learn the lesson the hard way.

i think the last one is the best. its nearly impossible to change someones mind. but still try talking to him first. tell his parents only after doing the third option
>>
>>688130406
Sharing gf is something people do, I am looking for how they do it successfully, not to be talked out of it
>>
>>688130483
Yes umm... This guy is certainly only someone who I know. It's not like it's me or anything. Certainly not me. *wink wink*. I AM not ADDICTED TO COCAINE
>>
>>688130421
i think u might just be socially retarded autist.
kids are innocent and dont care about being nude. especially with family members around.

just inform the parents of his behavior. i dont know why u are letting this eat you up.
>>
>>688130496
well in that case stop being a bitch and ask her.
>>
>>688130564
your friend will learn his lesson the hard way, in due time unless your friend sees the error of his ways and quits his shit while he is still sane. tell ur friend to take up psychedelics or weed. coke is just straight up bad shit.
>>
i go to shows and places where there are a lot of people. i feel like i dont fit in anywhere, it seems like everyone has a close knit established group of friends. im not a weird person and have a good personality.

tl;dr how do i make friends
>>
>>688130600
I gew up with little brothers and they do some weird shit and can act extreamly femanin and loving until they realize society doesn't accept it. I wouldn't worry about it and just let him be him until society destroys his confidence and acceptance of himself. You are autistic for not realizing this. Welcome to my world friend, here are some crayons, lets draw.
>>
>>688"100% pure" Alright El Chapo, calm down, I assure you it's 60% at the most and cut with amphetamine. Honestly though if he has enough money to support an everyday coke habit, he isn't doing that bad.
>>
>>688130700
My friend has tried psychedelics and weed and thinks they're shit. He hates feeling tired and down, he will sleep when he's dead. He loves stimulants; they give him all the confidence and energy that he needs to get shit done. He has actually progressed leaps and bounds while on coke. He's just worried about his health.
>>
>>688130905
tell your friend to go in for regular check ups with a doctor. tell ur friend to eat right and take care of his heart. my father died from coke abuse anon. its no joke.
>>
>>688130334
Depends on the maturity level of the people involved. Many people are quite immature about sexual relations and that will most likely never change for them. If the third party is a mutual acquaintance, which I'm assuming it is, their attitude towards both of you can end up endangering your relationship with your girlfriend. If any of the three of you regret doing it, the same can happen. It's a delicate thing to approach, but it's not only risky. It could lead to a stronger relationship, and if that sounds unbelievable to somebody, I would say they are immature in their sexuality.
>>
when you fuck anything larger than beagle, make sure to use a muzzle
>>
smoke weed
>>
File: imfine.jpg (127 KB, 1200x793) Image search: [Google]
imfine.jpg
127 KB, 1200x793
>Non-depressing addition.

HA!
>>
>>688131070
Ive not actually got a specific guy in mind, I just always enjoy it when she is flirty - would it be better to bo out and meet a stranger? Im also very into the idea of us all rolling while this happens
>>
>>688130600
He's eleven, not five. He is pretty modest at his house - he doesn't do any of that shit even if his mom is in another room. I was thinking his behavior might be gender related because, like I said, he pretty much grew up without a dad. But yeah, idk man. I love him and don't want to accidentally ruin our relationship, but his behavior is extremely odd to me. Maybe I'm just retarded.
>>
>>688131218
i also grew up without a father figure.
but i was extremely self conscious at 11.

like i said, tell the boys parents of his behavior with you.
never be with him alone
>>
Should I brake up my my significant other, we have been together for 7 year and I love them very much but jesus christ their depression gets to me. They cannot make a single joke without it being about killing themselves or if litrally the smallest thing goes wrong they feel like they should. I am worried that if I do they will follow though with it and I don't wish that on anyone. I mean aside from the fact I have to CONSTANTLY worry about them they are a perfect person for me.
>>
>>688131371
you cant call someone the perfect person in the same sentence you are complaining about them.

theres 7 billion people on this earth.
>>
>>688131340
Alright, thanks. I'll probably talk to his mom and only be with him in public until things get straightened out.
>>
>>688131680
wise choice.
good luck
>>
Here is one for you anon.
What do you think about this situation, as in am I just abusing the system or am I really a high functioning autistic person?
>Work my entire life but I'm a little strange, have some anxiety, don't relate well with others, don't care at all about social stuff or normal things like having friends or if people like me
>Work management jobs, federal jobs, and retail jobs fairly successfully.
>Few years ago a GF points out how odd I am compared to other BFs she has had and during a routine yearly physical I mention it to my PCP.
>He agrees I am weird, don't seem to care about social stuff, and don't make much eye contact.
>Refers me to a adult autism facility where I am diagnosed as having high functioning autism, social phobia, and anxiety.
>Also given and IQ test by a psychologist (man 5 hours long, it was intense), and it turns out I high a high IQ and am a savant in some areas.
>After that I get tired of the daily shit I have to deal with when it comes to society and working
>Stop working
>Fast forward two years later I win my SSDI case and federal pension review based solely on medical documentation and I don't even have to go before the judge, he just makes a bench decision as I show up, and in my favor.
So this whole time everyone else sees me as autistic as fuck (level 2 which means I need assistance in some daily things according to them) but I just see them as weird habits and ticks that I have due to OCD. I sort of feel like I might have completely taken advantage of the system and used it to my advantage so I can live comfortably with SSDI and my pension which gives me close to 2k a month combined. What do you think OP?
>>
I'm in this weird place where I'm extremely lonely, but I'm naturally non-social. I've been playing a lot of video games lately, but when I check social media it really hits me how I'm never invited to anything my friends do. I don't mind being alone, but I just feel like no one really likes me even though I try my hardest to be a pleasant person.
>>
>>688127871
Mfw I lived in a shitty dysfunctional house hold brother got kicked out at 14 became a drug dealer when i was 7 my dads a fuckin psychopath . And i was the baby of the family, I was sheltered hardcore wasn't allowed to go around even the block with my friends wasn't allowed to go to the mall ect. Moved to a different city over a series of events ended up doing my schooling in a alt community center were i learned a lot more about people the street ect. When i was about 15 i just started acting on my own and doing whatever i wanted going to parties going out for 3 hour walks n shit at like 12pm and my parents just kind of accepted it. Now I'm 19 with a heart of gold but my mom thinks I'm some hardened degenerate but eh fuk it. Basically if you ask them to go do something and they make up a dumb excuse of why you cant, just do it anyway you'll get in shit but eventually, they'll realize your not a little kid anymore and they can't control you. Either they will support you going out more and try to educate you about the outside world or kick you out. Just start acting more mature, and don't be a bitch basically.
>>
>>688131193
Acquaintance or stranger both carry separate risks. However, if it's worth weighing those, then it's certainly something you've given a lot of thought to. Short answer, do it. It's better to experience and regret rather than leave things as ruminations, in my opinion. If it's been on your mind for a long time, at least bring it up with her. If she seems into it, you two can plan and carry it out enjoyably.
>>
>>688131922
Want to play any video games Anon? I play Grand Strat, MMOs, and RPGs. Currently playing ARR (Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn) with a small group if friends if you want to join us.
>>
>>688132010
Thank you, as soon as I can work out how to tell her about it I will :)
>>
>>688132016
Yeah, I'll play with you. What's your Steam/Origin ID? I'll add you in the morning.
>>
>>688127871
same fag here also take more responsibility and get a job, save up for a car help pay some bills ect. If you weren't content with being sheltered you wouldn't be sheltered so your just a faggot pretty much.
>>
>>688132188
jaiven111
>>
>>688131371

St least talk to them about how you're feeling.

Over the years, loads of philosophers and writers have thought about thought about how shit love is. Goethe knew that long lasting love will essentially never happen, because we fall in love during the early stages, when we chase each other around, go for walks together at night, and only ever are around each other when we are enjoying ourselves. Then, as the relationship progresses, we start having loads of problems. If you move in together and have kids, life will not be those fun little chases, it will be struggling to pay bills and feed kids. Why do you think so many married couples end up divorcing? It's not because they never loved each other in the first place.
>>
>>688105386
Society seems to be for the idea of itself rather than me as its citizen. I am going to become a homeless traveller. Any tips for doing this? What are my chances of being stabbed? (Aus, QLD)
>>
how do i lose my virginity? xDD
>>
>>688131922
they know you like playing vg better. i was like you then I started talking with people and now I dislike them but I don't like playing games anymore because I feel lonely. stick with vydia
>>
>>688131799
One of my friends pointed this out to me too. He says that I could be a high functioning autist because of the, "mannerisms I display."
>>
>>688132374
If your asking on 4chan. Your only chance is to probably buy a hooker.
>>
File: 1462504749659.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
1462504749659.gif
2 MB, 540x303
>>688132374
>get 5$, no one cares how you can also steal it
>pay a hooker
>get laid
>>
>>688132889
Should I watch this anime?
>>
>>688133263
https://youtu.be/adetEssKxlk?t=3m44s
>>
>>688133263
no umaru is the fucking cancer of the anime.
>>
>>688133357
>>688133606
So, I take that as a yes
>>
>>688133606
btw I'm not the same person as the fucker who previously posted that cancer shit. If you want to I can't stop you.
>>
>>688133794
I assumed so, but they both seem like yes answers to me

Also put down Lize's gun
>>
>>688111898
It's also 6.6.16 today
>>
I thought I didn't care for these overpriced VR things, but now I hear of VR eroge. Should I buy a VR unit/whatever they're called?
>>
>>688134070
Wait until virtual reality is actually virtual reality. Right now, it's just a screen in front of your eyes.
>>
>>688134210
Figures

I played virtual boy a long time ago, they can't rerelease it a decade later and get me into it.
>>
File: 8uQGWPo.png (44 KB, 660x680) Image search: [Google]
8uQGWPo.png
44 KB, 660x680
Im' 24 and working a super mediocre job. 15.60/hr, full-time, full benefits. Kinda shitty work but meh, I can handle it for the money. However, I do NOT want to do this for the rest of my life. Would it be a good time investment to go back to school and get a bachelor's? It's just so depressing thinking that I'll be almost 30 by the time I graduate. Another thing I'm afraid of is having to get a part-time job and not having health/dental insurance. How do unconventional students handle their insurance situation?
>>
>>688134210
what is real virtual reality?
>>
File: tumblr_ny014msZxp1rn323po1_400.gif (2 MB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny014msZxp1rn323po1_400.gif
2 MB, 332x332
>>688135439
Any advice at all?
>>
>>688135439
hmm seems tough to me, one option would be to lower your hours and start studying on the side. it will drag out your studies and will be very hard but you could keep your insurance.

It is always hard to sustain a normal life and study full time (or at least close to full time), thats why students are mostly broke
>>
>>688135439

>Would it be a good time investment to go back to school and get a bachelor's

obviously yes dude.
an education is always a good investment. just get a realistic major.
>>
>>688135439
>I'll be almost 30 by the time I graduate
it only means youve spun around the sun 30 times dude. time is irrelevant when you are busy living. dont worry about it.
>>
hey anons some quick advice is appreciated:
>snapchat with girl (a lot)
>exchange all the undwear pictures there are
>meet up, get it on slowly
>suddenly block me
>not even a kiss at the door

what_happend?.jpg
>>
>>688136866
you obviously creeped her out because you thought you deserved sex.
>>
File: 1446211601861.jpg (268 KB, 1280x920) Image search: [Google]
1446211601861.jpg
268 KB, 1280x920
>>688136680
>>688136780
>>688136864
Thanks for the input anons. But what if I suddenly need some sort of healthcare in those 4 years? Do colleges offer insurance programs to students or something like that? What are my options?
>>
>>688137064
>what if I suddenly need some sort of healthcare in those 4 years?
go to the hospital then.
you will get billed but you dont have to pay right away. establish payment plans with the hospitals. buy generic medicines. theyre literally the same chemicals.
>>
>>688137064
i don't know about the US health system, sorry m8
>>
>>688137293
lucky bastard
>>
>>688136926
it was like our second meetup, i was not going for a fuck.
There were signals but at some point she did not want me to keep playing with her hair.. stuff like that
>>
How do you treat a girl who is definitly into you, but has said she doesn't want to rush into anything?

I just got out of a 7 year relationship so this shit is all alien to me.
>>
>>688137553
yah sorry, health insurance in germany is mandatory.
>>
>>688137572
>There were signals
no there was not.
>she did not want me to keep playing with her hair
she actually had to tell you stop stop?
you dont know whats wrong?
>>
What're some easy to prepare suicide ways?
Preferably something cheap (otherwise I'd be getting hookers and cocaine), no guns, preferably something that's quick. Pain levels irrelevant, but I wouldnt mind something that knocks me unconcious before the end.
>>
>>688137701
Well, don't rush. Live your life as normal, and let her come to you. Don't pursue her, but at the same time don't make the mistake of playing it TOO cool. Be available yet indifferent.
>>
>>688137931
Finding that balance though. Thx anon, i'm hoping it works out.
>>
>>688137839
no she did not have to tell me... jesus. I am not that big of an autist
>>
Ey yo fellow nigglets.

Q:Should I stay with current gf.

Long Distance (we've met, stayed for a cpl weeks)
Been together for about a year.
She is bipolar(diagnosed, taking meds)
6/10
Used to cut, raped as child, daddy issues

Despite this, she's never been angry with me. I don't think I'll ever meet a more loving individual. I'm not concerned with her ever cheating on me or leaving me

She enjoys sex and her sex drive is as high as mine.
She also enjoys cooking and is good with kids.

She has no aspirations. Only wants to be a housewife. Can't even convince her to get her GED bc "it's too stressful". She passed first test and then quit. Won't get her drivers license bc shit vision. Doesn't want to change vision bc she doesn't want to believe the shit she's seeing is real. Possible schizophrenia.

I'm not sure what to do .I'm sitting in the fence. This is a lot of shit to juggle. Feel free to ask questions.
>>
I'm already diagnosed as schizotypal. I saw some doctors for years who didn't suspect autism but a 5 minute convo with a brand new doctor made him suspect that I had autism. So its making me wonder if I need to get a test or something.

Socializing with people is a giant mind fuck for me right now. With my brother I can talk to him about anything and be myself and I want to have cool relationships with people like I do with my brother. But when it's a new person I just don't know wtf to do to connect and feel nervous and disinterested in trying to get to know them and I keep being paranoid that i'm making them feel like I don't like them or that i'm doing something wrong to make the relationship worse.

This fear is because i've gone over to ppls houses to hang out just to have them say that they don't think i'm having a good time and make a deal out of it. My own grandfather stopped me mid sentence one day to admit he thinks that I don't like him. Etc.Another friend just stopped me one day and said he thought I was really boring.

I'm actually legit afraid of hanging out with people 1 on 1 now because I think i'm going to bomb with whoever I hang out with. Really sucks because when i'm myself i'm not this reserved off putting guy and I can't turn this off around new people.

Its kept me from getting a job too because I don't think i'd go over well with the people I work with. Its ruined my life. I just want friends
>>
>>688138491
that is way to tough to answer. As far as i experienced long distance relationships just work when you really are in love.
But i never dealt with a diagnosted bipolar/schizo and w/e person before. a friend told me it's so much work, but love can tackle that m8. (his gf hat some OCD)
>>
>>688138614
how old are you m8?
>>
>>688139110
>>688138491

Yeah I didn't expect anyone to have an answer, just open to opinions.
If I left her, I'd probably hate myself for a bit. She might go off the deep end. She would never threaten me with that but I know her well enough..
I'm going to visit her again in a month.
I'm just worried about the future. Am I wasting my time? Could I have had something better.. Just turned 21 and I can already see how quickly time passes.
Any questions or input are welcome .
>>
I need advice on seducing little girls. Any websites and stuff? I'm not fbi or anything lol
>>
>>688138491
>Doesn't want to change vision bc she doesn't want to believe the shit she's seeing is real.

Woah. Do you mean that she is getting blurry visual hallucinations and she doesn't want to see those hallucinations with glasses on?

Or is she saying she doesn't want to believe reality itself is real?

You need to get her checked out for another mental illness with statements like that. I'm the bipolar schizotypal guy and what she is saying is way beyond the problematic stuff i'd believe or say.

I also am working on the GED and there are resources that make it much easier to pass. Ged.com has a test that is half the length of the real GED test but just as hard and made by the makers of the GED test. It evaluates whether or not you're ready to pass the GED test. She can take those practice tests until the score says she'll pass then she'll know for sure when she can take the GED.
>>
>>688139873
Yes to the first paragraph. She doesn't want them to become clearer I suppose. It's not something she really talks about but I'm not entirely sure about anything. She already sees a therapist on a monthly basis. She doesn't want to take more drugs.
>>
>>688139515
oh well 21 is very young and time will pass twice as fast in the future m8. But don't worry, if you are happy with her it will be all good.
The only problem i have with this kind of relationship is the dependency. If she cannot live without you (what you already indicated), she is making you responsible for her life. It is unfair in my eyes but that is how it goes with ppl who are very needy (in various ways).

i think you have to feel this decision and once you made it, stick to it
>>
>>688139873
Here. It could also be that her meds are not a good fit and making her think in strange ways. I took one med for bi polar and it ended up making my thoughts legit insane and we had to stop taking it.

There is a genetic saliva test they can do to find the bi polar medication that works best with your genetics. I had that done after we had meds that were giving bad side effects. But yeah I also wouldn't rule out having her see a psychologist to get diagnosed with more stuff.
>>
>>688140148
That's a decision that can't be made over night. I guess I'll find out in the upcoming month. Thanks for the input. I've got some soul searching to do.

>>688140208
She doesn't even seem abnormal to me. Just shy. I would've never known until she told me. She does get depressed sometimes but she just sleeps for days on end. She says what she is taking is working well for her. I'll talk to her about "seeing things" in person. She hasn't mentioned it in awhile but that could be bc she hides it. Thanks for your help man. Glad to hear from someone who's been through the process.
>>
>>688140779
take your time, this decision affects more than one person
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.