[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /b/, I'm moving to central Florida next weekend, some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 712x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 712x558
Yo /b/, I'm moving to central Florida next weekend, some where's in between Lakeland and Orlando. Just wondering if it's a shitty as everyone says it is, or just a lot of hype. Kind of excited to be some where new and central Florida seems pretty awesome on paper.
>>
>>688073343
It's like Iowa, but hotter. Have fun.
>>
It kinda sucks honestly and the number of dindus living in absolute shithole africa-tier conditions there is pretty high, people are generally huge assholes, christians and assorted idiots and it doesn't actually stay warm there year round anywhere but in the keys
>>
>>688073343
I'm down in ft. myers.
>>
>>688073343
I've lived in the Plant City area my entire life with the exception of undergrad, back here again temporarily for grad school.

That being said, it's fucking awful. Rednecks and white trash everywhere, awful weather, and fuck all to do. Lakeland has been developing a bit more recently and Orlando probably has enough stuff to do, but you'll get bored of most of it pretty quickly.
>>
You lucky fuck. People shit on Florida, but especially down by Fort Lauderdale, really anywhere south of Gainesville, is loaded with money and is a desirable place to be. You'll get the heat all the way up to Tennessee, may as well have those surroundings.
>>
We don't fags in fl
>>
>>688073343
Tampa fag here, it's alright, I guess. Fuck tonnes of Spanish people though. I guess that by itself isn't bad, but when they only speak Spanish and expect you to as well is annoying.
>>
>>688073343
Florida fucking sucks. Shit weather, mosquitoes, hurricanes, tons of crime, lots of mexican people, lots of poverty in some areas too
>>
>>688073343
I've lived in Sarasota. Most of Florida is trash. A bunch of inbred, ugly fuckin hick drug addicts or Hispanics. And there are some niggers.
>>
If you don't mind horrible traffic and endless strip malls, it's ok.

Oh, and don't think you can avoid traffic by learning the back roads. Every single one of them runs into a lake (hence the horrid traffic).

Decent weather, cost of living, and golf though.
>>
Honestly how many places are better than Florida in this country? I'm pretty sure there are more places that are worse?
>>
Are there any parts of Florida with a decent Asian population (not Indian)? I'm into Asian women and would like to know
>>
>>688074909
>decent weather
Nope
>cost of living
No jobs and federal minimum wage = irrelevant
>golf
its a swamp....

a swamp full of niggers
>>
>>688074808
Y'all are dodging this hurricane, heading toward my old hometown (Panama City). I think that place is a microcosm for what's wrong with Florida.
>>
>>688075164
Just look for University towns especially with doctoral programs.
>>
I've heard Florida is the only state that the more north you go, the more southern it gets. I heard that south Florida might as well be the Carribean. And every city that has a 10% or more dindu population they all want to be rappers and rap about how gangsta their city is
>>
>>688073343
Florida is disgusting, it's either skating vamping faggots or uneducated backwoods hicks, you chose a shitty state to move to anon
>>
>>688074229
I'd take rednecks and white trash any day over niggers.

Fag from Jacksonville here, can't say too much about central Florida but generally it's all the same. Florida is a very diverse state and you're going to see all the shit you can think of. We have Casey Anthony and bath salted niggas eating people's faces off living here. Democrats, Republicans and all the ignorance rolled into a hot steamy turd hanging off the ass of America. That's the sunshine state for ya OP.
>>
>>688075357
So USF potentially?
>>
>>688075421
Vaping*
>>
>>688075204

Minimum wage? Who gives a fuck about that?
>>
>>688073343

Haha Florida consists of white trash, mexican labored, degenerate swag fag teens, knocked up 14 year olds with poor parents, and the type of niggers you see on cops. And of course old people during the summer. The only culture or normalcy anywhere in Florida is on the coasts kind of and in the cities (sorta)

I used to live in winter haven
>>
>>688075570
With 49000 students I'm telling you theres a chance.
>>
>>688075409
This is true except south Florida like West Palm Beach is just a hub for liberal whites, the keys look like the Carribean sort of but in reality they are just loaded with gay sexual predators, people evading warrants and tourists. It turns into bibletown niggerville USA like the rest of the south from Tampa onward
>>
>>688075715
why did you move if its so terrible
>>
Central Florida! Aint nothin but steers and queers in Central Florida
>>
>>688075222
I live near panama.. what fucking hurricane? You're scaring me, boo
>>
From Orlando. Fucking hate it. In the past 15 years we've gone from a fucking nowheresville to having gridlock traffic at 10 am. Avoid.
>>
>>688076149
It's a tropical storm
>>
>>688075887

This is another thing. Floridians get so fuckin pissed if you point out the bad aspects of Florida.

Florida is nothing but trashy dipshits proud to be filth.

I did move out and moved north btw.
>>
Naples, FL. Fucking love this place. Fishing, spearfishing, hunting all my favorite shit. Glad you faggots hate Florida. Stay the fuck out
>>
>>688076149
I know it's been ten years but that shit happens. C named store tracking just east of PC.
>>
>>688076312
is it really that bad? give some examples
>>
File: 1444955897236.png (718 KB, 572x748) Image search: [Google]
1444955897236.png
718 KB, 572x748
>>688074193
the only thing your down on is a chromosome and a Jenny Craig diet
>>
Get used to the muggy, humid weather, spics, and niggers.
>>
any North Miami Dade faggs here?
>>
Tropical storm, sorry
>>
I live in Orlando and its either hot as fuck or storming pretty much everyday and there's a lot of spicks
>>
>>688073343
Bradenton fag here,pretty fun but you sucks ass through a twirly straw during the summer
>>
>>688077159
But it*
>>
>>688073343
>>688073343
I've been "stuck" in florida for about 6 years now, moved here from Colorado

It's balls, balls everything

the women are balls, the weather is balls and the elevation is balls

but Sarasota is nice at least; I try to visit down there as often as I possibly can.

What kinda hobbies and shit are you into? You better have a hobby down here or you'll want to throw yourself to the gators.
>>
>>688076779
Hell yes It's the same name as me
>>
Anybody selling in SpringHill?
Might as well ask.
>>
It's really not that bad. Moved from Chicago to North of Orlando. I'd say it's a pretty big improvement. The air feels nice. People are pretty bad at driving and don't like to use turn signals though. There's a lot of panhandlers though. But I think in general people are decent enough.
>>
If you got alot of money to play with it's literally once in a lifetime experience
>>
the ISPs are godawful.
>>
Orlando reporting, spics are shit and half of us can't drive, 9/10 wouldn't live anywhere else
>>
I think people just like to complain about where they live / where they're from. And basically everything else.
>>
>>688073343
yeah it's shitty. East coast is the best coast
>>
>>688077241
Leave then you fucking snowbird faggot, but you won't because you and the New Yorkers coming down here building condos and fucking up the environment don't give a shit. Kys. Fish and mangroves dying in mass so snowbirds can fuck around when it gets cold.
>>
was literally in lakeland today, its not bad... just sometimes there isnt much to do. Closest place with stuff to do is Orlando. But the next place with actual fun stuff to do is tampa/Sarasota area where I live.
>>
If you are planning on trying to live off of a shitty 40/hr week minimum wage job or eve two of them, you aren't going to be able to leave Florida. You will pay so much for housing alone the rest of your time and effort will be spent working or sleeping.
>>
File: 1461478360199.jpg (74 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1461478360199.jpg
74 KB, 480x270
>>688073343
To many fucking niggers in Florida. Other then that is great. Storm will be past by then.
>>
File: external fixator.png (2 MB, 1024x1712) Image search: [Google]
external fixator.png
2 MB, 1024x1712
>>688078046
I literally cannot leave, this is not by choice at all.

I have been incapacitated, indefinitely.
>>
Grew up there live in Vermont now. The lack of niggers here is nice. It's hot as balls there, niggers, spics crackheads pill poppers fucking dickhead cops everywhere. It's a nice place to vacation but I don't know if I could live there again. Spent 30 years living in that dumpster. The beach is cool and I miss surfing and some of the local music scene ,theme parks are kinda fun .. idk too many niggers for me
>>
>>688076334
Lel fucking naples.
Naples is as trashy as the rest of Fl.
The only positive to that place is that you can get some good coke or ex like anywhere you look there.
>>
Let people talk their shit, but there is good reason this is where blue hairs come to retire, Disney set up shop, and alligators migrate to every winter.

You guessed it folks, Latina women. We have them by the civic loads, and they love them some fat Irish cock.
>>
1) Learn some Spanish
2) Don't go to West Side of Orlando unless you're black
3) Avoid the theme park areas, the traffic is abysmal
4) Don't ever rely on the bus system for work
5) Get a Sun Pass if you're going to be using toll roads
6) Cycling is suicidal in Central Florida
7) The turnpike is a death trap; expect another two hour delay while they scrape some more tourists off the road
8) The summer is monsoon season, so get used to driving in 20 ft visibility every afternoon for three months
9) Don't fuck with Florida cops, not even for a second; they are never chill
10) Our schools system blows, so don't raise your children here unless you cherry pick the school
>>
>>688076257

Colin isn't supposed to be much, but it will certainly serve as a dress rehearsal for Tampa's worst-case scenario.
>>
>>688077336

Your name is Colin?
>>
>>688078965
Pretty much accurate.
>>
>>688078729
you don't live there yet, waldron. get a job faggot
>>
>>688073343
you are fucked. that part of FL sucks so fucking hard unless you enjoy the idea of living in some shitty burb in the swamps with 0 things to do unless you REALLY like AppleBees, because there is a new one every fucking corner and thats usually the high light of any strip mall in your town if they don't go all ape shit about a new theater. hope you aren't brown or anything.
>>
>>688078271
This is what Fl is.
>>
>>688073343
I lived in lake Wales for four months in mid summer and it was all I could take. There ain't shit to do except get drunk and that gets old after a while. Everyone eats pills, nobody can be trusted, etc etc. Everyday around noon a could comes over from the gulf and dumps rain for about fifteen minutes and makes it a hundred times more miserable than it already was.

> to;dr yes from my perspective its easily the worst place I've ever lived east of the Mississippi
>>
>>688078965
yeah, just this.
>>
Go find the springs. Get a kayak. Go saltwater fishing (if thats ur thing).

Im sorry youre moving to that part of the state. Florida really does kinda suck. But it all depends on your disposition. It really is the wild west in here. Lots of diversity and opportunity if you know what you want.
>>
>>688073343
depends where you are in central Florida

I lived in Viera in Brevard county for awhile. Was a nice place, bit boring but at least crime was almost nonexistent.
>>
>>688079729
Coppers go hard, in Bervard.
>>
File: 1454648369416.jpg (131 KB, 887x960) Image search: [Google]
1454648369416.jpg
131 KB, 887x960
>>688074415
>Fort Lauderdale
>the place to be
>>
>>688074415
yeah but he's not going to be in ft lauderdale, he's going to be in the swamp 200 miles to the north
>>
>>688079997
yeah if you're a fucking moron
>>
Get ready for a shit-ton of rednecks in that area
>>
>>688079095
No dipshit, his name is Tropical Storm
>>
I would think the theme and water parks would be fun, and are they open all year round? And wouldn't tourism be a good thing? I would imagine nothing but new pussy coming in every summer trying to get some local ass? And I heard Orlando has a shit load of foreigners working their craving for American cock
>>
>>688080161
Ghetto blacks selling great weed out of sketch trap houses and rednecks selling pills out of their parents middle class homes. A person really gets to pick their poison there. But in the end, hey, it's all still poison.
>>
>>688079703
That looks beautiful, why would Florida suck? If I could go some where like that at least once a month I think I'd be happy
>>
>>688081646
cause Florida is crazy hot and humid with nothing but old people, druggies, rednecks, and niggers

A large part is pretty much a Hispanic country and there's never anything to do unless you like the beach or some over priced theme park filled with tourists
>>
>>688078855
>I do drugs, but Naples is trashy in my opinion

Kek kys druggie
>>
>>688082141
>I'm racist and a stay-at-home autist, it sucks here!
>>
>>688082627
>it's 95 again and the passing thunderstorm just ruined my plans
>>
>>688080804
Yea lol
>>
File: 14093604593_19e1233c20_b.jpg (426 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
14093604593_19e1233c20_b.jpg
426 KB, 1024x683
>>688082141

Nah brah. Leave town early morning and go camp in the state parks near Gainesville. The springs in florida are unreal.
>>
>>688082840
>it's too hot for my neckband to handle, better stay inside and cuddle with my love pillow!
>>
>>688073343
i wish you all the best and think it will be fine for you. Just a heads up on the local temps - it's been unseasonably hot already and very humid without much relief for a few days. So drink a lot of water, and i mean a lot.
>>
>>688078965
What's funny is a state trooper let me off for speeding in Jeferson county of all places. Florida cops stop me but usually if you're polite, white, and a little pitiful you might get away with a warning depending on what you were doing.

Oh and weed is going to be decriminalized in Orlando soon so enjoy that
>>
>>688083355
>love pillows

the only person I knew that had a love pillow was a girl

she was pretty weird
>>
>>688073343
lakeland fag here, learn to fish,
stay away from the trash
>>
>>688083722

Damn jefferson county? Thats near my neck of the woods. What a sad backwoods! I assume you were on 10? Either that or 27
>>
O-Town's straight, dude. There's a mall there.

Go get pussy at the mall.

There's a mall in Lakeland, too, if I remember properly. There's also a mall in Melbourne. The, I think, biggest (NOICE, emphasis on NOICE) outlet mall in FL. Beautiful beaches up to an hour south of there, too.

Fuck bitches
Go to theme parks
???
PROFIT
>>
>>688073343
Kissimmee here.

I hope you love Disney World more than anything, because there is fuck-all to do around here. And don't worry about Hispanics, they're far preferable to white trash.
>>
File: swag.jpg (65 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
65 KB, 540x960
>>688075421
fuck right the fuck off
>>
>>688084792

Yeah hispanic people have hella clean bathrooms. Good food. And hope. And their bitches are hot.
>>
DO NOT MOVE TO ANY OF THE CITIES IN POLK COUNTY, I.E MULBERRY, LAKELAND, WINTER HAVEN, PLANT CITY.....I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE MOVING, IF IT'S FOR A JOB NOTHING IS WORTH LIVING IN POLK COUNTY, UNLESS THE JOB PAYS SIX FIGURES OR CLOSE TO IT...
>>
>>688077241
sotafag here, it is heaven, i admit
>>
>>688085156
>>688085156
lots of sluts though
>>
>>688073343
Orlando resident here, I've been in Florida for 21 years, it's too fucking hot, there aren't any seasons, people suck at driving and all around it is shit. I live between two major colleges and that shit doesn't help either. I'm getting the Fuck out of here. Save yourself the trip.
>>
Holy fuck Mulberry is the worst. Its like a shithole moonscape. Lawls and lake wales...man oh man. My grandparents used to live down the street from Spook Hill. God what a sad fucked up part of Florida
>>
>>688073343
don't fucking do it, I've been trapped here since 2007, its a trap, its a horrendous mother fucking trap,

pretend its an old crusty homeless hispanic man's asshole and do not enter, for the love of buddha do not enter
>>
Fort Laudy here. I fucking love Florida. Always shit to do, places to eat. Beaches down here have some nice women too
>>
>>688073343
Born and raised in South Florida, Broward to be exact. Here's a quick rundown of Florida from my perspective.
>all of the Miami-Broward-Palm Beach metropolitan area is pretty sprawled out so a car is a must if you want to get anywhere
>Miami gets a lot of shit but it's pretty chill
>Orlando is also cool, not as much shit going on though, but it has the theme parks and UCF
>Gainesville is a college town but it's pretty boring outside of UF
>Tampa Bay is cool too, similar to South Florida but not a lot more crazier white people and less hispanics I think
>Tally is cool since it's the capital and has FSU but it's also pretty boring
>there's lots of places to go for a weekend getaway like Naples, Ft. Myers, the Keys, and all the springs in central florida, like Silver Springs
>Daytona, St. Augustine, and Jacksonville are all offer touristy places to visit (daytona 500 track, jacksonville has alligators, st. augustine has the fort)

IMO florida is the best state. beaches, summer weather all year round, diverse bunch of people, and lots of hot girls. i would say south florida is the best place to be though.
>>
>>688075164
Not many asians at all. I roped me one. Your best bet is to listen to >>688075357. Mine is in med school.
>>
>>688084941
also 941 checkem
sarasota area code fuxx with me.
>>
>>688086441
FL is pretty sweet if you live in one of the cities, but dude is definitely getting dumped into endless suburbs. It's possible to have fun on the weekends but you have to drive an hour to get to literally anything
>>
Orlando fag reporting.
Sure hope you've got money, if not prepare to be bored off your ass.
A nice car helps as you will be sitting in bumper to bumper from 10am until well after 10pm most nights.
>>
>>688087247
Endless is the only way to describe the 'burbs of Florida.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464772830915.jpg (10 KB, 194x225) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464772830915.jpg
10 KB, 194x225
>>688079222
No I don't anymore. Glad that I don't . Fuck that shit nigger infested . Learn how to read you fucking autist.
>>
File: 20151218_134109.jpg (3 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
20151218_134109.jpg
3 MB, 2988x5312
Dont move here. Too many beaners
>>
>>688073343
I'm from Ohio and i'm in Orlando for vacation. I've came here many years now for vacation. One thing I'll tell you is they all drive like fucking NASCAR drivers. Tons of accidents. Also if you someone hits you your insurance covers your car and their insurance covers theirs. Pretty shitty if it isn't your fault. Other than that beautiful place. Great food. Beautiful women. Hot and Humid weather.
>>
File: 008.jpg (155 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
155 KB, 800x600
>>688073343
Hope you like unbearable heat broken up by tropical storms, also hope you like Ricans and Mexicans. Florida is a place to visit not to live. Also you will get a felony if you befriend anyone.
>>
>>688087571
For real, I live slap in the middle of that shit. Poinciana can eat my ass.
>>
This Puerto Rican lives in Miami if you make it down there. Even in Orlando you can find the more Euro Latin girls. You should really visit to gauge the weather. I could never take the summer heat and humidity.

I spent New Years in Miami and had never seen so many white Latina women. I am talking quantity and quality, we do not have that in SOCAL. Too bad they seem to have no interest in Anglo men. If you go to Miami and do not speak Spanish you will be viewed as a foreign tourist as dismissed.
>>
>>688087247
yeah I mean I live in the suburbs but I live in north miami/south broward. florida is what you make of it. if you go to the beach, the parks, go kayaking, biking, or just chilling by the pool, in mid January you will definitely be appreciating FL. if you're in your room all day shitposting on various boards, then you probably won't like FL as much. too many ungrateful people who have never been outside of FL posting in this thread tbh.
>>688086832
bro my high school was filled with asians. like 7-8% of my graduating class was Asian which I think is higher than the national average of asians.
>>
>>688088124
suburbs are all across america. most americans don't live in new york, chicago, or boston.
>>
>>688075570
speaking from experience, yes, there's a fair number of asians at USF
>>
Lake Wales here
Florida is hot and humid it sucks you don't get beaches you get lakes lots and lots of lakes
>>
>>688074193
Fuckkkk...me too this town sucks ass
>>
File: Ithappened.jpg (370 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ithappened.jpg
370 KB, 768x1024
>>688088212

Go fishing its fun
>>
File: 600x338[1].jpg (34 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
600x338[1].jpg
34 KB, 600x338
Florida is the only place to find White Trash Latinas. Left - Erika Avery Argentinian; Right - Patricia Montes Cuban. Both doing six years in the pen.
>>
>>688088645
Never been a fan of it. What's so fun?
>>
>>688088212
>too many ungrateful people who have never been outside of FL posting in this thread

Definitely. I lived in South Carolina for nearly 5 years. SC is a TRUE shithole; Florida is a wonderland in comparison. That said, I wish the towns weren't so sprawling.
>>
>>688088418
Florida being so flat and the crazy demand for more and more housing leads to these suburban hell scapes that sprawl on and on eating everything in their paths until there is nothing but stripmalls and affordable ranch style 4-4's in the mid 200s. It's fucking brootal.
>>
>>688089802
Actually all the fish have been mysteriously dying lately.
>>
>>688088645
Nice nips
>>
>>688089990
Florida is a great place to live, if you have enough money to avoid the general population
>>
>>688090371
Not even the wildlife wants to stay
>>
>>688089990
Yeah but that's rampant all across the US unfortunately. I'm not defending suburbs or anything but living in the suburbs of somewhere like Hollywood, Florida is probably better than the suburb of Des Moines or Charleston. Plus there's lots of stuff to do here. There's a reason so many snow birds choose south Florida and it's not just the weather.
>>
>>688085565
the only decently attractive ones live near or on the beach, inland there be land whales and meth/crack whores
>>
>>688089802

Its a challenge. You get fresh fish for dinner. Kayak fishing is usually in gorgeous places near beaches. You get a nice tan. Idk man. Just when you get back in from a good day you just feel so complete.
>>
Disneyword is the shit. You got that to look forward to.
>>
>>688090179
cookie cutter homes and trailer parks
>>
File: 1311609905142.jpg (138 KB, 1208x1040) Image search: [Google]
1311609905142.jpg
138 KB, 1208x1040
It's shit, stay away OP, I'm warning you
>>
>>688084385
Yup on 10. Was on the way to visit FSU. Guy was nice enough to knock down the 256 dollar ticket to a 7 dollar citation
>>
>>688091054
Oh that's different. Kayaking is a lot of fun here. Yeah man I guess I'll have to try that one day. Sounds like it'd be cool.
>>
Went to school in Destin/Ft. Walton Beach, I liked the beaches but I was only there for a year.
>>
>>688090179
Yeah shopping plazas are kind of annoying. But like you said the crazy demand for housing must be for good reason: people wanna live here.
>>
>>688090431
>Florida is great, for rich old conservatives
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
>>688090371

It's from from nutrient loading in the rivers. When it doesnt rain for a while, fertilizers and nitrogen heavy nutrients build up and eventually do get flushed out when it does rain. It causes algae blooms that choke off marine life. You can blame absolute garbage state government for not better managing runoff.
>>
This area is hot af right now. Hope you got a pool. And Lakeland isn't that bad.
>>
>>688092239
the current governor doesn't believe in science
>>
>>688075549
Another jacksonville fag here.. I can verify that all of this is true. But all in all, I like it here.
>>
People bitch about the heat. It's hot. Just as hot as Boston and New York in the summer. Our winters are the best though. Oct-feb 75 and sunny
>>
>>688073343
You've picked the dumbest, most boring part of Florida
>>
i moved to tampa from san diego about 3 years ago and am moving to orlando in august. florida isnt that bad its just real hot and sticky reasonably cheap and the women are far easier. its not to bad of a place but the drivers really do fucking suck and insurance is crazy here
>>
>>688075549
I considered it as more of a limp useless penis dribbling out the keys since america is too fucked right now to afford the proper surgery for lady liberty to be a real girl than a turd but that is also very accurate
>>
File: LCHS+Crash.jpg (199 KB, 1200x884) Image search: [Google]
LCHS+Crash.jpg
199 KB, 1200x884
>>688093416

No thats liberty county
>>
>>688073343
welcome to land of the sluts.
have fun bro
>>
>>688078729
>>688078729
Brevard is fucking horrible, cocoa beach is dirty as fuck and I know the expanded melbourne area very well, the zoo is cool though
>>
>>688073343
I lived in Melbourne for awhile. Giant retirement community and that sucked. Anyone between 18 and 25 lives drama filled white trash lives. Living in Jacksonville now and that's not nearly as bad as Melbourne was
>>
>>688093566
r u not bored as shit
i moved from la to sd and find the sd area boring and infested with redneck subhumans in the military
>>
>>688073343
Yoda?
>>
>>688073343
Central Florida is the worst part of Florida. Stay away from Marion county. It's a shit hole.
>>
>>688093566
well i was a teen in sd here i just go to local shows and shit at the orpehum and at transitions so its not too bad
>>
>>688074504
jodete maricon de culo
>>
>>688088212
>too many ungrateful people who have never been outside of FL posting
said every baby boomer new yorker who's come here, the only thing is that new york is also a shit hole, so moving from shit hole to shit hole is not a very good analysis of a non-shitty place, it doesn't have to be new york
>>688089990
South Carolina is also a shit hole too, as is texas and generally the whole deep south and most of the mid west
>>
>>688094507
>Melbourne
>Anyone between 18 and 25 lives drama filled white trash lives.
I can verify this
>>
FL is nice, it's hot but you'll get used to it eventually. The schools here are nice as well, Florida polytechnic is close to lakeland and damn that place is cool. Any future poly students here?
>>
Lived about 45 minutes or so north of tampa for most of my school years, pretty chill rural bordering on suburban area, rednecks were pretty chill and not a whole lot of poverty. Town I was in had like 20 fucking nudist resorts
>>
>>688073343
No matter where you are, you have to listen to BTLS! BETTER than Howard and free!
>>
>>688095917
45 mins north is Spring Hill. U 352 bruh?
>>
>>688095917
Land O Lakes?
>>
>>688076334
Miss that place. It really fucked me up last time I went back and the Publix in the pavilion shopping center had been moved across the street.
>>
>>688095448
So... you're saying America is a shit hole?
>>
>>688096272
>>688096489
Land O Lakes, yep. Dont live in FL anymore, though. Where yall at?
>>
File: ed2fa16ae9066d716a85afb.jpg (29 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
ed2fa16ae9066d716a85afb.jpg
29 KB, 407x405
>>688096753
Spring Hill. Nice out here. Quite and not a bad drive. I'm on 52, fuck living any more North.
>>
>>688075549
Auggy here. I don't mind the tourists, some are pretty ladies and I work in hospitality. Perks are nice.
>>
>>688096547
Colorado, Washington State, and Oregon are pretty nice, Nevada was pretty nice too but I was only in vegas, Cali is nice if you work in the tech industry, there are some nice spots, but many parts have gone to shit as america has been in decline and past its prime.

As far as other places Germany is pretty dope, norway and switzerland are pretty awesome too, lots of hot bitches.
>>
>>688075715
Polk County sucks ass
>>
>>688097095
Yeah, I always thought that area around Pasco was pretty nice. A good majority of central Florida looks like ass, think I lucked out growing up
>>
>>688078530
What happened?
>>
>>688097095
my gf is in spring hill nice
>>
>>688079729
Rockledge is my hometown, Viera was an excuse to move the county seat from Titusville.
>>
>>688088510
Chalet Suzanne yo
>>
>>688097434
i go to flagler lol
>>
It's not all that bad, Publix alone makes it all worth it.
>>
>>688098657
I'm at work now actually hehe. It's probably possible we know some of the same people.
>>
>>688095910
I actually just started looking at Florida Poly. I'm certainly not going to drive 2.5 hours both ways to go to UCF. Tell me more.
>>
>>688099105
it's got a small population and a high focus on technology and stuff. I'm starting this fall and it's not any more expensive then other schools. I would highly recommend it, they even have an entire room of 3d printers.
>>
>>688073343
I gone to school im melbourne for 3 years. its kinfa boring and kinda shitty but its ok
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.