[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i archive this mode, is it doable naturally i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11
File: 1465052128090.png (1 MB, 965x1229) Image search: [Google]
1465052128090.png
1 MB, 965x1229
how do i archive this mode, is it doable naturally i don't want to take steroids. i want to do it a home.
i'm 6'1 160 lbs probably at 20% body fat.
>>
>>688022472
Delete facebook
Lawyer up
Hit the gym
>>
>>688022472
it's doable natural, will be easier if you lift weights instead of home shit though. do mostly oly lifts and core strength exercises and get to around 170-175 with <10% bodyfat
>>
>>688022472
Okay first of all the guy in your pic is skinny.
You can achieve his physique if you:

1.Stop eating bread and lower your carb intake as a whole (AND I REPEAT NO BREAD. ZERO BREAD)
2.Have small portions of meal ever 2-3 hours, do not eat heavily or a lot at once, since you will flood your body and the excess energy will go into fat.
3.Exercise.
4.????
5.Profit

>I am a gym instructor so I know what's up.
>>
>>688022472
Stop being a massive pole smoking faggot.
Stop eating carbs.
Go to the gym.
>>
>>688023674
what do you think about those exercises ?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIkoqmXW__w
>>
>>688023674
not op but lurking
wtf are you supposed to eat instead of bread
>>
>>688023674
>.Have small portions of meal ever 2-3 hours
Bullshit, have two meals, fast for at least 16 hours.
>>
>>688023674
This but
>>688024418
Kinda this
>>
>>688024327
Meats, fruits, vegetables.
>>
>>688024327

ignore that cunt. bread and carbs are fine
>>
>>688024683
In moderation.
>>
>>688024683

>bread and carbs are fine

This is not Oprah's weight loss thread.
>>
>>688024795
like anything else.
however, whats your definition of moderation?
>>
>>688022472
Yes, that is natty. Yes, it will take a lot of willpower and dedication.
>>
>>688022472
rich piana is doing a series on how to achieve exactly this in like 2 or 3 months
if you look past his roidy facade and trophy wife, you can learn a shitload of great stuff from his videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/1DAYUMAY
>>
File: lean-muscle-1.jpg (86 KB, 1109x614) Image search: [Google]
lean-muscle-1.jpg
86 KB, 1109x614
>>688022472
Just a skinlet faggot. This is how i look sometimes in that picture.
>>
>>688024915
tell me more about it
im not a dietitian or anything
/s
>>
>>688024683
Carbs are shit. Completely useless, eat more fat, steak, pork, fattier fish.
You might feel like you're dying for the first month but it's fine you're not
>>
>>688024683
>itt: everyone is a nutritional scientist

I swear, food science (especially when it comes to bodybuilding/weightlifting) is one of the most woo-y loudmouth pissingcontests I've ever seen
>>
>>688025025
>2 or 3 months
sure
>>
>>688025145
but i actually am.
serious.
and im also aware of the woo shit thats going on
>>
>>688025458
I didn't mean to quote you in particular. Forgot to remove the link
>>
>>688022472
/fit/ is a good place to start.
I am close to that body type...I just need less icecream and more cardio....but im close.
Basically you need 45min a day to workout.
do a three day routine of the front of your upper body, the back side, cardio and a stretch/rest day.
Do high reps of body weight (pushups and crunches is a great place to start) and vary your workout so you dont get bored.
eat several small meals a day, with breakfast having the highest calories.
Avoid soda and energy drinks nless you are having then right before your workout

eat fish, chicken and salads.
>>
>>688023674
>I am a gym instructor so I know what's up.
Lmao you don't know shit. It's about calories in and out it has nothing to do with carbs.
>>
Fools!!!

It's all water weight…
Just stop drinking water and eating foods with water in it.
You'll be good bro
>>
>>688025791
Well I'm a gym janitor and I know what's up!!!
Burritos ese!!!!
Burritos!!!
>>
>>688022472
Show us what you're working with, because honestly 6'1 and 160 lbs with 20% body fat is hard to imagine.
>>
>>688025443
2-3 months for him, it's obviously gonna take longer if you gotta start from zero
>>
>>688022472
fuck off to /fit you cunt
>>
>>688022472
6'1 160 lbs 20% body fat is literally impossible.

If you want to get in better shape, eat less and do more cardio.
>>
>>688023674
Not Op,my daily diet has a lot of bread in it what else could I eat instead?
>>
>>688025791
Excess carbs are more easily stored as fat, where-as excess amino acids are more likely to just be excreted.
>>
>>688022472
It might take some work to look this gay naturally , but you can do it!
>>
>>688022472
Since you're probably a skinny fat faggot judging by your stats I would advise you to cut all the way down to about 10% body fat and THEN start lifting and eating at a slight calorie surplus. Obviously work all body parts but for aesthetics you gotta focus on incline bench for a good looking chest, pullups for wide back, and lateral raises/OHP for wide shoulders. Planks for abs and dat v line.
>>
File: 1431878662631.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1431878662631.png
8 KB, 400x400
>>688025791
Eating carbs raises blood sugar, a blood sugar spike causes insulin production, insulin is a fat storage hormone, ya dummy.

Portion control is a big part of it, but if you are trying to lose fat fast limiting your carbs (especially simple carbs) is going to help you significantly. You are double fucking yourself if you are eating bad portions with a lot of carbs. You have a little more leeway with your portions if you are watching your carb intake.

As an American it does not help that we have a spaghetti dinner with a side of bread, after our footlong sub sandwich lunch.
>>
>>688024663
fruits=bread
>>
File: Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png (689 KB, 3664x2552) Image search: [Google]
Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png
689 KB, 3664x2552
>>688022472
>>
go to the gym once a week and eat properly, that guy is just skinny af
>>
>>688026712
Rice
>>
>>688022472
Biggest part is being born with slim hips.

Other than that just do a normal weighlifting routine (SS)
>>
>>688026712
Do portion control (stop eating 10 portions of simple carbs each day) and opt for complex carbs when you do have them.

Here's a list of different complex and simple carbs:

http://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/simple-carbohydrates-complex-carbohydrates#6
>>
Curious, people go into prison and come out jacked on shitty diets and basic weight equipment... how tf is this possible?

Is it body weight excercises primarily on top of the limited access to shit food?
>>
File: gym-tools-douchebags-0020.png (345 KB, 550x619) Image search: [Google]
gym-tools-douchebags-0020.png
345 KB, 550x619
>>688022472
short answer:
eat, sleep, lift, repeat

amateur longer answer:
1.Eat A LOT of healthy food.
2.Sleep at least 8-9 hours a day at regular times
3. Do sports regularly, lift weights for muscle growth
4. be dedicated for your aim, stay motivated and repeat the process until you achieve what you intended.
>>
>>688029597
Lifting weights. More mass, more calories required to get you at an excess and therefore become fat.

If you want to get huge and never worry much about your diet just lift heavy.
>>
>>688022472
Read /fit/ sticky DON'T read the threads. Your pic is a (kinda) strong otter, the lighting is doing most of the work; it's totally doable natty but you're going to need either weights (no, the 25 lbs dumbells you found in your basement won't do) or a solid calisthenics routine.
Also, don't listen to >>688023674 and his dumb broscience
>>
File: 1464633775921.png (112 KB, 263x355) Image search: [Google]
1464633775921.png
112 KB, 263x355
>>688022472
to archive, you need to waif for 4chan to 404 the thread...
>>
>>688029597
They get a balanced diet even if it's not haute cuisine. Plus they exercise excessively since there's nothing else to do.
>>
>>688029900
For advanced only longer answer:
1. At least 2 times what you eat now. muscle growth takes incredible amounts of food to be processed. No way around this steroids or no steroids. Eat a lot of protein, for building bricks for muscle, 1/5 carbs like potatoes and rice, to upkeep longterm energy stable and 1/5 greens and vitamins for general functioning of the body. Do research on quality nutrition sites after you get basic muscle on, to fine-tune your diet.

2. Sleep lets your hormones be produced and muscle fibers healed. When you sleep muscle micro-tears (tears cause the pain associated with exercising or working the muscle) heal up, creating a bigger muscle. Imagine the muscle fiber tear as one of million others concrete tubes that breaks in half. The cavity then is healed by filling it with new muscle tissue, making the whole structure thicker. That's how muscle grow - tear, fix, repeat
Overtraining is when you train so hard or so often, there are more tears than body can fix within 2-3 days, imagine as small tears, rather than microtears. Overtraining wastes lots of body recources, hence many athletes caution against overtraining. In short you can't pretend you are Vegeta, since real humans cant endlessly train.
This muscle healing is induced in deep-sleep phases, that is when your body rests, the brain produces different hormones, including growth hormone, which makes body cells do something - in case of athletes - to also fix muscle tears. Regualar sleep also aids your body, resting your stomach and resting bain, to allow you focus. Other hormone producing glands also work better with daily regime. for example testes will produce more testosterone if you sleep better, which will help uscle growth (testosterone hightens blood-pressure and helps it to make easier for muscle to use protein to repair itself.
>>
>>688022472
>Read the sticky.
>Follow it.
>If you have a hard start, first for a while do this:
>Eat less kcal than you spend.
>Use the app Noom to track calories.
>Caynax & Sworkit apps for free training programs.
>Get a jumping rope and jump it. A LOT.
>>
>>688029900
>>688029980
3. For muscle to grow or become stronger it must become larger and denser, hence you need to exercise it all the time, otherwise body metabolism will simply burn up any excessive muscle you don't use.
Body must know you need those muscles all the time, and weightlifting of everyday heavy work aids it.
Look at training programmes all around - they work and mostly suggest doing some compound exercises to grow basic strength.
In training consistency is extremely important. You must really do it every time you planned, no matter what.
While in relity excluding one or another training day will not make a difference, you still must try to prioritize your aim, to achieve results faster and get on the track.
Lazy bodybuilder will grow eventually, but a dedicated bodybuilder will achieve all that a lot faster. being slow bodybuilder wastes your free time, as you will eventually spend much much more than you could have. All those lazy bodybuilding hours spent could have been used to fuck, earn money, and enjoy life in general.

4. Keep yourself motivated, as consistency, jsut as anywhere in life is what brings results. No genius, no master, noone has achieved anything without keeping up consistency in their work. How quickly you learn from your mistakes and work better depends on, let say talent.
The more you do, the more chances for the event to happen.
You definitely need a certain goal, before you exercise, as aimlessly trying to get bigger won't work. You need to focus on your specific desired form and try to get there

here's your general answer how to get that body
>>
>>688025116
Keto is absolute bullshit. Carbs are totally fine and if you remove them from your diet you are a moron
>>
>>688029980

thank you Anon!
>>
>>688029980

>1. At least 2 times what you eat now.

NO, NO, NO.
DO NOT DO THIS OP.
IT WILL MAKE YOU FAT.

Low body fat percentage shows you muscle.
Not "bulking" as a beginner that cannot do that anyhow.

Watch Scoobys Videos on this topic.
If you follow this faggot instead, you will go from a skinny loser to being a fat loser.

Do not do that.
>>
File: 1318521000711.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1318521000711.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>688030084
Depends on your goals. Not everyone is trying to be Arnold.
>>
>>688024683
ignore this fucker
>>688025116
this anon is right. lost nearly 100 pounds cutting carbs and break and eating clean (300 lb to 205 lb) then continued with that diet with a caloric surplus and bulked to 230. 6'1"

it will make you feel like shit at first but the fact is we were naturally meant to eat primarily meat, fish, and greens. cavemen did not grow grain and eat bread, our bodies were made for a primarily fat and protein diet with some fibrous carbs from greens.

honestly I mark up the epidemic of horribly gone awry bodies in the modern age to all of the fucking grains and breads the agriculture industry shoves down our throats. after I cut the breads and starches my face, chin and jawline got exceptionally more masculine/attractive and I started getting crazy more facial hair.
>>
>>688022472
>go PALEO ALL THE WAY
>
>HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING

>GO GO GO
>>
>>688022472
eat healthy, work out every day, push yourself. if you cat do this 3 things you are wasting everyone's time
>>
>>688030461
cutting carbs and *bread

also I should add it's important when losing weight to do both weight training and cardio. even if you start small with your cardio. I started with steady peddling away on an elypitical for an hour. then jogging intervals, then sprint intervals when I was able to do them.
>>
>>688025791
ignore this.
>>
File: 0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>688022472
>2017 - 1
>not noticing what is possibly the worst shop to exist.
>>
>>688024290
Not this guy, but i would probably add bench and not only front squat, but other variations as well.
And add something to develop shoulders like dumbbell press.
>>
>>688022768
Delete gym
Hit the Lawyer
Facebook up
>>
>>688022472
>roiding for this
>>
>>688023674
if you work at a gym you are not very good.
>>
>>688022472
Shoot tren, ask questions later
>>
>>688026190
>>688026684

I was thinking the same thing. I spent almost 20 years at 6' tall and 165 lbs and had less than 7% BMI. I consider myself a thin dude in comparison with most guys I have met. Hard to imagine someone with 3 times my body fat percentage and the same height/weight as me.
>>
>>688023674
Gym instructor? By that do you mean someone that wants to look like a twig and hit's the treadmills 5 days a week? Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>688022472
1) stop eating sugar
2) stop eating bread
3) you now live off of turkey/chicken/fish
4)find your daily energy expenditure, keep your caloric intake 200 above if you want to gain weight, or 500 below if you want to lose weight, check the scale 3 weeks in a row if no change then lower or raise caloric intake
5)hire a personal trainer, lift weights at least 3x a week, but eventually when you are in shape,. start going 7x a week on a split that gives your separate body parts 48hr each to recover
6)do active things, go swimming, take up boxing or kickboxing, take up bjj, go take a dancing class, join a sports team, what ever, do something active
7) keep your diet perfect, don't have ''cheat days'' don't be a faggot, just cook for yourself and don't miss the gym ever
8) within 2+ years of doing the above you will easily have a body comparable or better assuming you're not grossly overweight to begin with and require years to lose it all
>>
>>688029964
>>688029923

Fair enough, I guess if you do the work and are getting some protein you will get results.

If all you do is work out, though, won't you eventually hit a plateau or is that always a given?

I never understand how them constantly doing the same shit with weights/pushups/pullups/etc doesn't ultimately end up no longer providing any crazy results.

Does it just come down to increased stamina over time, requiring more reps to even get fatigued?

Thanks anon.
>>
>>688030991
see this
>>688031103
>>
>>688029980
>>688030067
thx anon
>>
>>688030551
>HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING
yeah, if you wanna look like a twig
>>
>>688022472
STFU dimensions you gave don't exist
>>
>>688031382
>you now live off of turkey/chicken/fish

don't forget beef as well my friend. need those saturated fats for testosterone
>>
>>688030461
Good for you, but what works for you is not going to work for everyone and ill explain. There is nothing wrong with carbs. The problem is of the major food groups it is very easy to overeat on carbs. Almost all major "problem" foods people have are based around carbs. You didnt lose 100 lbs because you cut carbs. You lost 100 lbs because you cut calories, mostly in your case in the form of carbs.

This is a common approach because fat people often eat to many carbs. For the reason I stated above, they are easy to overeat. People can eat a bag of chips, 30 mins later have a few cookies, then some soda, etc. They won't ever be full. This is also why most fast food places don't give you a long term feeling of being full, despite having massive calories, those calories are often in the form of carbs.

What most people need to do is to eat more protein and healthier fats. What you suggested is perfectly fine - meats, fish, greens are healthy, but carbs are irrelevant to it. Countries like Japan and China eat tons of carbs (rice) but have low rates of obesity. France loves bread but has much lower rates then the US. The reality is its the processed "snack" carbs that are the killers.

The rest of the changes you noticed within yourself are easy to explain. You got a more masculine and attractive face because you lost fat. Fat is not attractive. The rest of it can easily be explained by you going from what I assume is a poor diet (you don't get 300 lbs eating super healthy) to eating a healthy diet.

Again, I want to say, there is nothing wrong with what you did because it works for you. But there is nothing wrong with carbs, only overeating. You can overeat "health" food as well and never lose weight.
>>
>>688031543
if you're lifting and eating enough that shouldn't be an issue to my knowledge. then again my issue has always been being too big, so HIIT did wonders for me in melting my fat off (and i kept/improved my muscles and strength in the process)
>>
>>688031650
>STFU dimensions you gave don't exist

*Retard Radar goes off*
>>
>>688031695
>the reality is its the processed "snack" carbs that are the killers

I was getting ready to disagree with you but this is definitely true. I know so many people who will eat "healthy" jenny craig or weight watchers snack bars which are actually just processed junk. same with ordinary snack foods
>>
>>688031440
Hitting plateaus is more about your routine. What will work when you start will not work when you are intermediate, and when you are a complete hoss you will need to switch things up again.

A beginner program might be a 5x5 incremental increase with each workout, while an intermediate program would be much more complex, changing your reps and sets, planned deloading, maxing, etc. but yes the mroe oyu do the harder it does taper off as far as results.
>>
Easiest way to get shredded is to bulk and gain strength by lifting. Once youre strong as fuck you cut all the way down while focusing on getting your aesthetics right.
>>
>>688032317
Sorry tarded out there...

*but yes the more you do the results will taper off and require more involved routines.
>>
>>688023674
>1.Stop eating bread and lower your carb intake as a whole (AND I REPEAT NO BREAD. ZERO BREAD)
I really wish this bullshit meme would die.

I fucking love bread. I'm finishing my degree in electrical engineering, so I've been out of the gym loop for a few months, but at my peak I was deadlifting 315 (2x4). Never tried to max, but probably around 350-360. High squat, relatively shit bench, but it didn't matter. I had (and still have) an amazing physique.

Carbs have fucking literally nothing to do with gaining weight, gaining strength, or looking good. What matters is that you get enough calories, get enough protein, and consistently work out at hard weights. That's it. It's not fucking magic.

CARBS

DO NOT

MATTER
>>
File: 1464283005349.png (587 KB, 625x918) Image search: [Google]
1464283005349.png
587 KB, 625x918
>>688023674
this is the most retarded shit i've read all day.
>>688022472
read the sticky on /fit/
>>
>>688030067
Jesus you're a retard
>>
>>688032904
It didn't matter because you were deadlifting 300+ and probably 21 with a hyperactive metabolism. Not everyone is doing your routine.
>>
>>688028087
solid advice, I learned something new (organisation/motivation)
>>
>>688022472
That is called a "twink". Just hit the weights and fail to gain. That dude might press his 160-180 body weight.
then cut your bodyfat percentage.
The trick to the abs is to avoid working them at all over the winter while you cut and work out and then a month before swimsuit season you bomb the ever living fuck out of your abs.
That way the skin shrinks over the winter and really shows off the ab gains when you make them.
>>
>>688031382
>start going the gym 7x a week

retard alert
>>
>>688033605
>>start going the gym 7x a week
>retard alert
He doesn't want to get big he wants to look like a twink. 7x should keep him from gaining too much.
>>
off topic but this thread made me remember something from the gym the other day.

I don't judge overweight people to working at the gym because in fact I see it as even more admirable, cause I know how hard or embarrassing it can be. but this one lady, a genuine landwhale, comes in looking like shes geared up for war. first glance you can tell this is the kind of bitch who rants and raves about how men are pigs and womyn power.

so I'm doing some stuff standing with a curl bar and she makes her way to one of the 5 or so open benches in front of the free weight rack. she pulls up TWO benches to herself. in this time I've done multiple sets and am already doing another workout.

she gets two 40's and sets herself on a bench for flat bench presses. and she is doing nothing but hyping herself up for this one set. Like god damn I am preparing myself for this insane set im about to witness. shes doing the quick breathing, getting ready to lift the weights, making autistic noises, then bringing the weights back down. I'm continuing to do several more sets in this time, lowkey observing her and wondering when the fuck shes gonna actually lift something. Finally by the time I'm almost done, she does one set of 5 reps, then gets up to go somewhere else in the gym leaving all her shit in the process (her dumb bells at the bench, her towel on the bench, making it look like someone is still using it). By this time I'm done and go off to continue with whatever. 10 min or so later I look back and she's now on her third set of any exercise, and her shit is still on that original bench. as someone who hates when people leave their shit somewhere, god damn was I annoyed

>tl;dr, what happens when a tumblr landwhale tries to convert their autistic online fury into anything productive
>>
>>688022472
2 options:

Have fucking amazing genetics and become an international athlete

Pirate photoshop

Take your pick
>>
>see fitness thread
>ctlr+f, seach for kettlebells
>0 results
>thread full of pussies

OP, get some kettlebells. You'll get better results faster from them then just about any other type of weights. Don't do swings or other useless things, just press those fuckers up and try not to drop them on your head. Do that shit once every two days and eat a fuck ton of protein in between, and you'll start seeing good results in a month.
>>
>>688034251
Because form is genetic
>>
>>688033504
Okay, to be clear I've always been skinny rather than overweight. If you're heavy and trying to lose weight, yes, you should cut down (not cut OUT, just DOWN) the carbs; carbs make it easy to take in a lot of calories.

However, if OP is skinny, then he can safely eat whatever he wants as long as he's eating enough calories, protein, etc.
>>
>>688022472
Get a pullup bar
100 pushups a day
100 leg raises a day (sit ups are too easy)
100 pullups
100 squats/lunges
Run 5k every other day

Eat in a calorie deficit. The running isn't necessary, but makes the calorie deficit easier.
>>
>>688030328
if you exercise enough, you will not get fat.

also op seems to be an average dude, who seeks athletic figure, not just losing weight.
Eating properly and a lot is almost more important than exercising itself.
>>
>>688031382
7x week gym is for professionals before the competition.
or if your metabolism is really good or you are on roids - then body can heal faster than normal body.

Personally I found that doing gym 4x a week heavy and 1x lightly (for example in Gym Lite day I do abs, a little bit extra shoulders, extra biceps/trices and any other problematic/lagging muscle) is best way to split time for me.
tried going 6x heavy and consistently - found myself to not growing an inch, though I ate a lot, and started having pretty weak energy levels throughout the workday.
>>
>>688035433
OP this should give you the twink look you crave, you will not even need supliments.

Cut the carbs and load meat, take a multi vitamin.
>>
File: Clint.jpg (433 KB, 1245x1217) Image search: [Google]
Clint.jpg
433 KB, 1245x1217
>>688022472
>how do i archive this mode

Create a folder on your computer for storing pictures, then place that picture into it. Your archive is now ready for other pictures.
>>
>>688036290
You want to gain. OP does not really want to gain.
for what he is looking for 6-8% body fat and abs is where he wants to be.
He could do bomb abs every day along with 40+ mile bike trips 7x a week and get there. Once his body fat hits 6 (tank tested none of this "my scale/calipers told me so" shit) he will have his look and be adored by gays and goths everywhere.

It is not a look I would ever want but he can get there 7x a week.
>>
>>688029900
Gayest picture i've seen, since forever. God damn it.
>>
>>688029923
He wants to get cut, not huge
>>
File: 06062016_120217.jpg (212 KB, 570x854) Image search: [Google]
06062016_120217.jpg
212 KB, 570x854
>>688023674
this, here are my results so far
>>
>>688037034
abs like that in the pic?
those are muscles, not skinny abs.

He would have to gain quite a lot of muscle, to have protruding muscle like that.

he will waste time with overtraining following your suggestion.
He can easily lose fat and gain muscle without overstraining himself.

bodies literally do not work as you describe. While training some part very often will definitely make it grow, op probably does not want to deal with 1. constant discomfort from hurting, 2. constant fatigue, since overtrained muscle will yield tons of energy. 3.he would have to rethink his whole regime, as he'd still need to do basic heavy lifts.
abs are small msucels and can be stressed more and more often, but if you do legs every day, they will give up one day, you will tear muscles, and your JOINTS will be totally fucked without resting.

doing exercises often and with very light weights works (look at calisthenics), but that will take way too much time, just to get good looks. OP wants looks, not acrobatic skills. and he wants them next year, not 5 years from now on
>>
>>688030084
Keto is not bullshit and absolutely great for losing fat.
>>
>>688031695
I'm not saying you're wrong, but just from personal experience cutting carbs helped me get more cut than just cutting calories alone. I believe it has to do with your body producing insulin and causing your body to more readily store the excess calories as fat
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.