[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the perfect rape? Not talking about role-play or anything,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: Screenshot_2015-09-13-11-23-24-1.jpg (372 KB, 1080x1222) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-13-11-23-24-1.jpg
372 KB, 1080x1222
What is the perfect rape?
Not talking about role-play or anything, I'm talking about finding a bitch (stranger or not) and doing whatever the fuck you want without permission, and not get caught doing it.

I have an unfulfilled fantasy, and need input on what to do/not do for my safety.

>Seen this fat, ugly, lonely (seems quite friendless), low self-esteem bitch at my gym, and in general around town. Maybe around 24-25 yo.
>Want to assault her so bad, abuse and hatefuck so hard..

This is the situation, intentions are as follows
>Stalk her for quite some time, find out weekly routine, who her friends/family are, when she usually leaves/enters her house, perhaps a small drone to watch inside her house as well when she's gone.
>Shave off all hair on my body, wear condom and latex gloves, some sort of mask etc..
>Enter some time I know for certain she is alone, not paying attention etc..
>Chloroform her. Would like to make a fight/wrestle out of it, but bigger chance she might get my DNA under nails and stuff.
>Tie her up somewhere no one can see through windows and stuff, and have her in a position suited for great access.
>Gag ball to keep her silent in case of neighbors, by-passers or whatever.
>Show her text of what I'm going to do to her, having her not hear my voice.
>Lube her up, and start working my fist into her ass. Not like you would do to your gf/wife, starting slowly and taking it easy etc.. More like ramming it inside, with no regards to what happens inside her.
>See how deep I actually can get.
>Fuck her good also, maybe before fisting, to ensure tightness.
>Both holes get same treatment.
>Put on gag-ring, so I can throatfuck her without her biting me.
>Put my bloody/shitty dick down her throat, making her puke over herself and my dick.

After
>Re-chloroform
>Clean up, shower, put to bed.
>Keep her tied up while removing any evidence.
>Remove ropes after another round of chloroform, and bail.

Thoughts? Besides I need help etc..
>>
chloroform doesn't work like it does on tv is your first problem
>>
This is fucked up beyond belief, and you need to seek psychiatric help before you actually go through with something like this. This fantasy is NOT sustainable or healthy, and you need to seek professional help in stopping it before you wind up hurting or killing someone.

You could easily kill this girl by doing what you wrote.
>>
You'rr a disgusting fucking creep. I hope you rot in prison, where you get your cucky ass raped day in and out, until your ass is so loose and destroyed that the other innates have to start ubloading their chunky semen into your undeserving, bitch mouth. Fuck you, rapist.
>>
>>688005290
>>688004981

I do despair, there was a time when the people on here would have given him genuine advice.
>>
>>688005573

Yeah, and then all the edgy 13 year olds who just discovered the internet grew up. It's a shame you didn't grow with them.
>>
File: jesus_400x400.png (289 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jesus_400x400.png
289 KB, 400x400
>>688004361
>>
>>688005290
>cucky
Stop over using cuck fucking newfag
>>
Giving chloroform so many times is dangerous I'd switch it up if I were you. Maybe chloroform initially, then give her a couple bars mixed with tequila and for the final one maybe a shot of dope.

Unless you're aiming to kill her.

Personally if I were to do this I would kidnap them first and take them to an undisclosed location. Mainly because I'd want to hear the screams
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>688006040
Cont.

Also if I were to do this I would just flat out kill them afterwards.. maybe after a little torture of course. Then dispose of the body clean up after myself.
>>
>>688004709
Ya you're not gonna be able to knock her out for any significant length of time without killing her or maybe putting her in a coma. As the anon said, knocking people out doesn't work like it does on TV, you jackass. Why don't you just befriend her and then treat her like shit, etc. You're not gonna get away with this in today'a day and age.
>>
>>688006296
>>688005573

Yeah sorry boys, this was before loser mass shooters and serial killers posted on 4chan asking for advice before they committed their crimes.
>>
File: victorfff_5605907_100_v2.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
victorfff_5605907_100_v2.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
shit boi just knock her out with a bat and bam she gone.
>>
File: HaveFunInPokeyFaggot.jpg (60 KB, 974x269) Image search: [Google]
HaveFunInPokeyFaggot.jpg
60 KB, 974x269
>>688004361
>>
>>688006447
Nigger you're retarded. B8
>>
File: IMG_422_124_2016.jpg (166 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_422_124_2016.jpg
166 KB, 1280x960
Run
>>
>>688006482
>implying people don't post fake versions of these all the fucking time
>>
>>688004361
Well first off the chloroform won't do what you expect. Also, you should be find just with some B&E with a mask. Clean her pussy out with bleach if you are really worried. Buy new clothes for the event, wear them only just before you leave. Most rapists are unconvicted (unless they do it often or rape someone they have a relationship with such as a friend). So you should be fine.
>>
>>688006372
agreed!
she seems so useless to the world anyways, which I would tell her the whole time
>>
>>688004981
>>688005290

Do you know where you are?
>>
my ideal way is

>> go to a school
>> select a target from 5 to 8 yo, white complexion
>> locate the school bathroom
>> lure using candy or a puppy
>> when she's in the loo, get my cock out and clasp her mouth
>> pull her white panties down and rub penis on her vagina
>> force it in and cum
>> wipe blood and bail
>>
>>688006765
Auto 10mm takes care of that.

Bain is my vain .
>>
>>688007259
Yeah that would be hot, but would also cause a lot more hassle with investigation etc..
>>
>>688004361
Roofies?

Don't fist her though in the ads though...
As for everything else, how you gonna get out? How are you gonna react if you slip up and someone shows up or calls the cops? What's your alibi? Bounding takes to long but if done right, it can be achieved

Hell, take if done right can .are her happy
>>
>>688006447

Ironically the only person who broke the law is you by impersonating a federal agent.

Retard. The fucking badge says Mulder on it
>>
>>688006922
>implying that makes a difference.
>>
>>688007259
You would get fucked for that. Not only would they put more resources into the investigation due to the PR nightmare, but there would be dozens of witnesses and more than a few cameras.
>>
Where you live anon? Would be helpful to know.
>>
>>688007573
Ah, I see you're new here.
For you, I recommend >>>/d/
>>
>>688007775
this is me :)
facebook com / profile.php?=7332236
>>
>>688004361
no chloroform! you'll fucking damage her brain with that shit dude. Tell me something, why go through all this trouble just to fuck a fat ugly lonely woman. you could probably earn a living off her paying to fuck you. 1. there's other ways to fulfill a fantasy like this, 2. if you go through all this trouble you find the hottest most confident girl around and you mentally break her and submit her with your penis
>>
>>688008636
This
>>
>>688008636
>>688008847
Its about not haveing to care for once. To just go all out and not worry.
>>
>>688008636
because I want to make someone suffer, and I want it to be a fat ugly lonely bitch. Something about it that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside
>>
Dude dont do this!
You should:
1)Go talk to her, be nice!
2)If she is fat with no confidence she will be an easy fuck.
3)Go out with her get the pig some bear or some shit I dont know.
4) Profit = legally fuck the living shit out of the lard bag!
And no one can do to you anything, and for a bonus she will feel like shit because she will know that she willingly fucked you!
>>
>>688007476
why not ass fisting? because she won't enjoy it?
>>
>>688009357
I don't want to be nice, I want to do whatever the fuck I wanna do, and not worry about some bitch feeling sad because it was too rough, or I didn't pay attention to her needs, or I split her holes wide
>>
instead of trying to chloroform her why not just threaten her with a knife, she'll be scared and do as u tell her, plus you can force her to get a bath after your done.
>>
>>688009146
you have made this to cinematic, i'm afraid you can't capture the bitch, you have to make her submit. I want you to be confident that you can make her so scared she won't say a thing. Saves you having to find a place to stash her and keep her alive
>>
File: axlrose.jpg (33 KB, 540x261) Image search: [Google]
axlrose.jpg
33 KB, 540x261
>>688007147
>>688005290
>>688004981

YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
>>
>>688004361
Hmm.. Youll probably leave to much evidence behind. You should probably just kill her afterwards. Strangle her so theres not so much blood, then start cutting her up in nice pieces you can carry around in a bag. Freeze the pieces first so it doesnt start to rot. Also yogurt, thats very important.
>>
>>688010131
...and I still don't know why you feel the hate for the fat, when I see fat I feel pity. If I had to actually make one suffer it would be like the movie Seven, force feed the cow lol
>>
Another hot fantasy is to kidnap two bitch friends, and abuse them both while they are facing eachother, and watch their best friend suffer and endure. also forcing some lesbo action.

>If you start making out, eating eachother out and fingering and stuff, putting on a show, I will let you go.
>2hrs later
>Scrap that, I'll fuck your ass, you'll suck my dick. Prepare your friends butthole, if you will?`
>Or do you want me to go in dry on her?
>>
>>688004361
holy shit reading what a dumb-ass you are
>>
>>688010424
let me guess, for bacteria to make the process faster?
>>
Guess the perfect rape is one where you commit the rape, do what ever you please (that wont leave long lasting visible scars) you let the victim go, she does not report it because she falls in the trap of blaming herself, but she also moves on with her life. This is the perfect rape, you got to do the deed, rhe victim does not report you, and yall both live out your lives as if nothing happened.
>>
>>688009654
Dude you get her to trust you then you destroy her! You think she will ever trust men after your done with her!?!? If she is such a lifeless whore she will not say no to "surprise anal" why? BECAUSE SHE WILL THINK ITS NORMAL!
Make her want your cock and then not give it to her! Film her and post it here! When she gives you a blow job take her head and cum deep in her!
>>
>>688004361
>>Keep her tied up while removing any evidence.

You are watching too many CSI shows on TV. It won't be fancy DNA evidence that gets you caught. What an idiot.
>>
>>688010864
I like the way you think man!
>>
>>688010807
My nigger. Could also throw the corpse in a lake somewhere but, usually floats up again unless you make sure all the organs are gone, and clothing could always come up shore.
>>
File: guns_22.jpg (41 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
guns_22.jpg
41 KB, 840x630
>>688010294
YOU'RE GONNA DIEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>688004361

Also, important note.

The human jaw can bite down so hard you can shatter your own teeth.
If she really wants, even with a gag ring in, she can chomp your dick off.

Just saiyan.
>>
>>688011323
not while the mouths wide open?
>>
>>688011163
Thanks man!
>>
>>688011506
That's when it's easiest to bite
>>
>>688011323
Not if the ring has spikes facing outwards into her gums
>>
I wouldn't call it perfect but I raped two women before and didn't get caught. Separate times of course and no they weren't passed out at a party.
>>
>>688011635
Where are you buying that?
>>
it gets to the point where we're so detailed and overkill that even if this was monitored they couldn't take you seriously hahaha
>>
>>688011104
So what would? Let's list every possible thing that would get someone caught, and find a solution to each.
>>
>>688011737
Could make it yourself?
>>
>>688011638
was it ppl you knew or a late night street thing?
>>
File: mental_home.jpg (175 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
mental_home.jpg
175 KB, 1200x797
>>688004361
Turn yourself in OP before it happens... Theres a place for you!
>>
>>688011856
Could do a lot of things. Can you actually put something like that together without it being even easier to break than before?
>>
>>688012054
One was a girl in the parking lot outside of school, didn't recognize her.

The other was a co worker at her second job.
>>
Chloroform can be made from just household bleach and acetone solvent.
Also a roll of gorilla tape and something sturdy to fasten to.
Then you're all set to let your imagination run wild. :-)
>>
rot in prison you fucking useless piece of shit, die a painful death
>>
>>688012375
Holy fuck balls, we have a winner. OP all your dramatics has nothing on this guy. Both outrageously risky as the location is a constant for you. 2nd one though, now that my friend is impressive, that's how it should be done. The risk has to match the reward, best danger fuck you can have
>>
File: 145412645912649.jpg (8 KB, 171x180) Image search: [Google]
145412645912649.jpg
8 KB, 171x180
>>688004361
Project is in a good location, adjacent to the villas, and the people who show out colder in kcn face angle blessed - bien hoa. Shunshine risidences customers and experts in the business assessment is one of the project is worth the possession of the moose.

<3 a customer / owner of the 4 Crossroads near to, or " Earth to build and just pay the 250 million who owns a good location that is very rare, me and my family Decided to buy 4 Background M2" 80

<3 One of the most important element for making this a shunshine risidence item on the account. Clients of the earth blue southeast felt project has developed with speed very fast with infrastructure and speed economic growth in the area, and explosive needs to rent a house. In for the engineers and workers of the industry, only 50 meters.

<3 current shunshine risidences open sell officially from 21/5/2016

The number of sales: 58

Average price of only 4 ML DONG / m2 turkey behavior 100 %, Build now.

(Y) My clients interested please contact us directly on the ground blue southeast

Address: 54 Christian post, Ward 5, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City.
>>
>>688012148
The ring could be made out of wood easily, and quite durable. Drill small holes, put nails or screws through without them poking inwards. Biting would be incredibly painful, should require some extreme willpower, which lonely ugly fat bitches doesn't have haha
>>
Perfect rape would be woman asking to be raped for her Uni level thesis, which involves videography as the medium instead of a pschobabble text filled with misandry, inhumanity, and other Anti-Person/Anti-People bullshit.

You'd be asked to be rough but based on not leaving any visible damages, she'd enlist the assistance of a theater major to provide evidence of violence which did not happen.
>>
File: 1283940183-091423.jpg (8 KB, 187x171) Image search: [Google]
1283940183-091423.jpg
8 KB, 187x171
>>688012931
Project is in a good location, adjacent to the villas, and the people who show out colder in kcn face angle blessed - bien hoa. Shunshine risidences customers and experts in the business assessment is one of the project is worth the possession of the moose.

<3 a customer / owner of the 4 Crossroads near to, or " Earth to build and just pay the 250 million who owns a good location that is very rare, me and my family Decided to buy 4 Background M2" 80

<3 One of the most important element for making this a shunshine risidence item on the account. Clients of the earth blue southeast felt project has developed with speed very fast with infrastructure and speed economic growth in the area, and explosive needs to rent a house. In for the engineers and workers of the industry, only 50 meters.

(Y) My clients interested please contact us directly on the ground blue southeast

Address: 54 Christian post, Ward 5, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City..
>>
>>688004361
>Travel to a shithole
>Pay a family with a daughter to stay at their place
>Offer them to pay more if you get to fuck their daughter
>They will generally accept it

4/5 times, so far.
>>
>>688004361
Womyn>Men
Get over it boys, their day has come. Right now, my keyholder (May She Be Worshiped) allows me 1 hour per day of 4chan. I used to be on this thing 8 hours per day minimum. But, my keyholder (May She Be Worshiped) has allowed me to have goals and refine my priorities. I love my keyholder (May She Be Worshiped)
>>
>>688013229
>>688012931
fuck off nigger
>>
>>688012879
It wasn't to risky, I'm not a total fucking idiot. I was at smoking at my car when the woman walked by me crying on her cell. She was parked adjacent to me and I saw her throw her phone into her car and started balling. Slammed her face into the window and whipped out my wallet condom. Afterwards I went back inside and flushed the Jimmy.

Second one I saw her empying trash out the back of the gym she worked at. It was well after hours and pinned her against the dumpster and went to town. No condom this round so it was painal time. Flipped her into the dumpster afterwards and locked the lid on her.
>>
File: huh.jpg (81 KB, 259x383) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
81 KB, 259x383
>>688004361
what the fuck man
>>
>>688004361
THE FBI IS HERE
>>
>>688013704
that last one was so fucking hot!
>>
File: milf.gif (812 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
milf.gif
812 KB, 800x600
>>688013686

Address: 54 Christian post, Ward 5, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City...
>>
>>688013946
I got to admit she has a smashing ass. I still work with her too. She didn't show up to work for a few days and when I texted her asking why she said she was sick. When she finally came back to work she had mace on her key chain so we went out back and did target practice with it.

I'd rate the experience a would rape again/10
>>
>>688007259
I hope you die today.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 750x750
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>688007314
muh /k/bro
>>
>>688013704
Where I live, there is this forest trail leading between two "major" zones of the suburbs, which people use to cut time.
Could find some bitch walking there at night and drag her to the sides in case someone comes by later. Stuff her mouth, painal time, byebye!
Continue stalking and watch her break down
>>
>>688012375
Greentext this shit. Did she quit her job?
>>
>>688013390
Well shit now you have to tell a story
>>
>>688007259
fucking die you scum
>>
>>688014351
Do you mind just taking over the thread, OP is deluded movie fag. Sorry OP but just copy this guy and i'm sure you'll find it satisfactory
>>
File: 16___1__10_.jpg (44 KB, 640x730) Image search: [Google]
16___1__10_.jpg
44 KB, 640x730
Fucking douche end your life so we can move on with ours
>>
>>688014718
>>688013704
>>688014351
>>
>>688013390

please elaborate
>>
>>688005573
NOW IS THAT TIME FAGGOT.
Statistically speaking only 98% of rape cases ever yield convictions and similarly few ever get reported.
>>
>>688014976
Don't mind that, I love reading these stories!
>>
>>688013704
how old were you?
>>
File: bueno.jpg (59 KB, 610x480) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
59 KB, 610x480
>>688004361
>>
>>688015158
Never*
>>
File: jessica-ridgeway.jpg (10 KB, 231x301) Image search: [Google]
jessica-ridgeway.jpg
10 KB, 231x301
>>688004361
I have this one.

>Parents of a 8 year old girl lets her bike home from school so she can grow up to feel "independent"
>Snatch her into a van when nobody is looking
>Force my cock in her, feel little pops and muscle, veins and other fibers stretch and break
>get her home and fuck her every time I can muster up an erection.
>stare in blank curiosity at the growing bruise on her abdomen.
>keep fuckin
>during my morning session with her a few days later, notice she's kind of cool to the touch, stiff and her upper lip is curled up, exposing her front incisors.
>Fuck the dead girl till she starts to stink, bury her in the woods and go out for a drive to do it all over again!

It's Saul Goodman!
>>
>>688014718
No I still work with her. And what I had already said was pretty much it. >>688014976
Sorry can't, I'm at work right now
>>688015186
17 first time, 23 second.
>>
>>688015158
Although I should caution you against such an action. You will either start to feel serious pangs of guilt and self destruct, or alternatively you get a taste for it and find yourself as part of the 2% that ends up in jail.
Just hire a hooker or something for whatever sexual needs you wish to fulfill, and if it's a power thing then play the Sims and get some therapy.
>>
>>688014535
I don't know why you're telling me this. No planning went into it, just a spur of the moment thing. Just make it seem like a random act of violence is the only advice I can give you.
>>
File: 1394566205534.jpg (9 KB, 362x263) Image search: [Google]
1394566205534.jpg
9 KB, 362x263
>>688013704
Is it cathartic to write out your pathetic dark fantasies? You lil bish beta fag I bet you've only fucked whales and goblins...and they got the raw deal. I kinda wanna rape YOU now. Although you'd probably let me, huh?
>>
>>688004361

I have also alerted the police.

As you know, they can contact the owner of 4chan and get your IP.

Have fun getting raped in prison.
>>
File: 1457428407817.jpg (91 KB, 640x1052) Image search: [Google]
1457428407817.jpg
91 KB, 640x1052
>>688004361
Cmon OP, by posting this story here you have fucked yourself over.

You need a new plan and not post it here.
>>
>>688004361

>chloroform

In movies, it works in seconds. In reality, you'd have to hold it to her mouth for 20 minutes. You're too fucking stupid to rape anyone.

Most rapes fail, know it. You'll probably die in the attempt.
>>
File: 1423418535079.jpg (83 KB, 1192x333) Image search: [Google]
1423418535079.jpg
83 KB, 1192x333
Your fucked OP.
>>
>>688015673
Just got a question, why?
Do you not feel sexual gratification without some form of extreme domination being involved?
Do you simply not care about how they feel? And if so, what has made you this way, were you touched as a kid?
>>
>>688006296

>I tell myself nobody here is serious when it disturbs me

Friend, OP is probably legit. This is what you get for acting like you're a psychopath for so many years: you get real psychopaths.

Now you think it's just trolling... Remember the anon who literally choked his wife to death and posted about it?

That is the sort of newfag you get because your retardation.

- an oldfag
>>
File: jessicaridgeway.jpg (63 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jessicaridgeway.jpg
63 KB, 640x360
>>688015487
>>
OP will attempt to do this then end up marrying the woman when she speaks kindly to him
>>
>>688016777
checked
>>
>>688016777
trips prove to be correct
>>
OP got a sub GF who loves being dominated, so that isn't an issue. OP however wants to go beyond the set boundaries, and not hurt his gf.
>>
File: 1461440666508.png (102 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1461440666508.png
102 KB, 625x626
>>688004361
>>688016556
>>
>>688016777
Trips confirms it .
>>
>>688017052
>Going beyond set boundaries, while also breaking the law and stripping a woman of her innocence for literally no reason other than sexual gratification
Atleast I can never forget I'm on /b/
>>
>>688017085
OP here. It is legit, but probably not for a good while. Need to make sure I do everything perfectly.

Another fun option would be to give her LSD or shrooms or something, to make it a real nightmare
>>
I like this idea but, I wouldn't rape an ugly girl. There are plenty of good looking girls that are quite without many friends. I would also not use chloroform
>>
>>688017333
Checked
>>
>>688017324
That is correct. It is about my gratification, and her degradation.
>>
>>688016161
I'm not getting my jimmies up by typing this out, just had something to contribute and I haven't fucked a goblin or whale. The former doesn't exist and the latter would be to hard seeing as they can dive.
>>
>>688017423
That would also be fun. Probably easier to overpower as well, with her lower bmi
>>688017333
>>688017442
Cheers
>>
>>688017512
Do you not view it selfish to degrade someone this much over a nut?
Do you believe you're the most important person in the world or something?
>>
>>688017333
Your trips means little when my trips said you would attempt this. OP this still ends in marriage
>>
>>688017908
Why do you think the fat, ugly, friendless stupid bitch is chosen?
Of course it's selfish, I am a selfish person, that I accepted long ago
>>
>>688018125
Trust me buddy, seek therapy. They may be able to help and you can enjoy the world as normal people would.
>>
>>688016162
People actually think this is how the world works.
>>
Don't be a pussy OP DO IT DO IT YOU FAGGOT DOOOO IIIITTTT
>>
Half-normie here.

It wouldnt make a differnce if I said "dont do it!"
But please,for zhe lastdrop of humanity tgat is lostin you somewhere; skip the fisting part, slap and/or spit on her instead.
>>
>>688018125
OP I have stacked up alot of jealousy over 'status' bitches in the past, i've let it all go now, but do you mind finding a girl who is genuinely not a nice person and 'correcting' them. As you love the dramatics maybe sew fat bitche's ass to skinny hoe's mouth lol
>>
>>688016437
No particular reason. I wanted some action and it was easy. I felt bad about it afterwards but the fuck can I do about it now.
>>
>rape girls that remind me of ex
>break in, tie them up, rape them hard then leave
>ex finally moves back to town
>husband and kid
>find out husband goes away once a month on business
>break in late night
>gun in her face threaten kid
>handcuff her to bed
>rape her for hours
>leave her for kid to find
>months of silence on Facebook
>find out she's pregnant
>kid looks like me
>topkek
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2373
Anyone wanna take turns
>>
I'm dumbstruck by the fact that OP actually wants to rape an ugly chick. Like if I was gonna go for it I'd rather go for a model tier girl. The risk is the same but the pay off is so much better. Rape an 11/10 in the ass while pushing her face down in the asphalt and make her feel worthless and helpless and abandoned. Ugly fat lonely bitches feel like shit all day, they won't take a tumble, they'll probably feel glad in secret that they actually were targeted for rape.
>>
>>688018924
timestump
>>
>>688018570
Why skip the funniest thing? Watch her squirm for each millimeter of my fist forcing it's way in
>>688018590
The two best friend bitches I posted about would fall into this. They are genuinely horrible people, and I would like to give it to them in ways they can't even fathom..
>>688018652
kek
>>688018924
definately, but I am not comfortable in finding someone to make a gang with, as I have no idea who is and isnt a snitch.
>>688018960
it's more about the not getting caught thing than anything else
>>
>>688018960
Kill your self, loser. The only situation where you'd even get within speaking distance of an 11/10 is in your pathetic rape fantasies. I sincerely hope you die. Same goes for the op.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>688018924
No time stamps, oc saliva drip
>>
Get out normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxrFtYDXzc8
>>
>>688018924
why are you posting this in a rape thread? its not rape if she wants it. fuck off
>>
>>688014919
>>688015146

There's not much to say. I travel every summer, and the past 5-6 summers I've went to semi rural places in Asia.

People are usually friendly, and are willing to offer you a room for cheap. If they have a daughter, who is sort of mature, try asking them straight faced if you can pay to spend a night with her.

She wont be happy about it, but she has to do it. They can't really go against their parents or they'll get fucked over and die on the street. Thus, it's semi rape.

I tend to go for girls around 16.
>>
File: 1457880293687.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1457880293687.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>688019464
>>
>>688010599
Wow. I have a new fantasy.
>>
>go out late friday or saturday night
>cruise around looking for a drunk girl walking alone
>drive ahead of her and park where she won't see you then wait
>put on gloves mask, condom ready tape in hand
>wait somewhere dark behind something and pait for her to pass
>pounce, tape over mouth tape hands behind back and drag to floor
>strip as necessary and do as you wish, don't speak don't hurt her
>finish, clean up take condom with etc
>profit
>>
File: depraved excitment.jpg (23 KB, 380x213) Image search: [Google]
depraved excitment.jpg
23 KB, 380x213
>>688004361
>both holes get same treatment

you're so fucking virgin it smells like cum rags in my room. anal trauma for an unprepared anus can literally kill a person. You're fucking retarded. You'd need to give her a muscle relaxer and put a warm compress on her ass hole first. and obviously cut off her fingers so her fingernails arent an issue.

but seriously, if you're as retarded as you sound, you will walk up to her face front with your silly mask on and ask her "is it okay if i c-chloroform you? id like to rape you really bad." fucking faggots. stick to bondage porn until you find auto-asphyxiation fun and then end your life on a lubed up door handle.
>>
>>688019494
the kind man has found a great solution to reduce rape and reduce virgins lol, ok i'm in, keep posting
>>
>>688019708
Do they cry or disconnect and just lie there mute? What about anal?
>>
>>688019768
It's so good, because she will feel so much guilt!
She either does nothing, resulting in dry painal, or she prepares her best friend for some anal raping. Either way, she will feel that her friend hates her now
>>
lol at all triggered normies.
>>
>>688020120
Wow.

You're a fucking edgeking, shitheel.
>>
>>688004361
You're a fucking freak if you get off to someone while they're screaming and not wanting it. You're no better than a nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (864 KB, 2326x2983) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
864 KB, 2326x2983
>>688019995
Up her ass
>>
File: 1465155258810.png (1 MB, 1274x709) Image search: [Google]
1465155258810.png
1 MB, 1274x709
bump
>>
>>688019944
oh noes, the bitch died :/
then I'll get rid of her.. Either she dies from it, unintentionally, or she lives with a broken asshole
>>
>>688020003
I don't like anal, so I haven't tried that.

It depends, they will usually cry. Twice they tried to struggle for a bit, but there's not much they can do. They give up eventually. I told one of them I could stop, and take my things and my money and leave if she didn't want me to stay around, which totally shut her up.

Once, the girl was really into it. She probably hoped I'd give them more money that way. She was around 18 years old, light tan, fit. Black hair tied in a pony tail. I just laid back and let her work it.
>>
>>688013888
checked
>>
>>688010860
>Would like to make a fight/wrestle out of it
This .. from a fat lonely bitch's perspective :)
.. who has an abduction/rape fantasy hard
>>
>>688020003
this! need more details on sodomizing the poor asian daughter. Does the family sit downstairs and listen to her cries upstairs?
>>
>>688020304
this looks far better than rape, keep posting until everyone gets derapiscised (not really sure if there's a word for that, reformed maybe?)
>>
>>688020722
lel
>>
>>688020620
I don't actually know what the families do. Sorry.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>688020722
>>
>>688004361
>rape outta state or at least 150 miles away
>use chloroform
>use rope
>make sure to wash the victim out/off afterwards to avoid dna issues
>have an alibi
>shave pubes for dna deal
>have a simple minivan to pull this off. Panel vans and rv's are automatically looked for. minivans are inconspicuous.
>drugging the victim before, during and after the act assists with everything.
>pick a variety of victims. going after skinny blondes makes a pattern
>remember the "csi effect". a lot of juries are having issues with serious crimes due to the whole dna thing. and the fact that 99% of the stuff you see on csi shows are bullshit. 48 hrs and stuff like that is accurate.
>>
>>688006765

NASA can suck my dick
>>
File: justnow.jpg (84 KB, 1445x830) Image search: [Google]
justnow.jpg
84 KB, 1445x830
>>688006765

plox NASA
>>
>>688013397
sounds hawt
>>
>>688004361
This is sick and fucked up.

Buy a latex suit to cover you head to toe and then cut a slit in it for your cock if it lacks one. Wear a condom. Rush her at her door and hit her in the head hard. Duct tape her and tape her mouth shut.

Rape her relentlessly and then leave. Take the tape with you and k0 her again on the way out to buy time. Flee, burn your suit and all.
>>
Hey OP if you're still here just ignore the moralfags and listen to the anons giving actual advice.
I'd say you should:
> Use the chloroform and a condom (obvs) and ignore her wellbeing.

>Don't use a phone use a notebook to talk to her and burn it after.

>Don't let any semen get on her and

>Gloves + mask are necessary don't let the bitch see anything of you.

>Rub fingers hard with pineapple juice on something, remove fingerprint just in case.

>ALIBI YOU MUST HAVE AN ALIBI.
>>
>>688020553
Are you ever worried that the parents will get offended you ask and attack you or something? Is this a country like China or somewhere in SE asia?
>>
>>688014398
THIS
>>
File: 1323186376693.png (163 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1323186376693.png
163 KB, 241x230
Not sure if somebody in the thread wrote this, but I can't be bothered to read it all.

Firstly, you don't need any fancy drugs or rope or any of that bullshit. All you need are your fists and a callous disregard for human suffering.
In other words, just give her a few hard smacks to the face... maybe a punch (careful not to seriously injure her).

If you're a HUGE pussy, you could bring a knife to threaten her with. Could even make it dull just to be safe, 10-1 odds she won't even notice it's dull in the heat of the moment.

Secondly, you don't need all this ridiculous CSI shit. Most local police don't have access/training to/with the kind of equipment you're afraid of.
They would have to call it out to the state police or the fbi and trust me, they HATE doing that.
They will only do it if they absolutely have to.

Just some simple precautions are going to be all you need. Shit like: make sure not to talk a lot, don't let her get a good look at you if you can help it, try to pick a quiet location and always know your escape routes for if things go south.

Thirdly, know the statistics.
The vast majority of rapes go unreported out of fear (tell her you will find her and kill her if she tells anyone). And the very few rapes that DO get reported rarely end in jail time.
It's fucking difficult to prove anything unless you do a rape kit immediately and get lucky with DNA (which is a long shot, even in the best of circumstances and even with CSI equipment which they probably won't have).
And even then, you can claim it was consensual and if she doesn't have any marks on her body... it will likely be dismissed as "he said she said".

Now you may be thinking to yourself... but random anon, people DO get punished for this sort of thing all the time!

That's true, for a simple reason: there are an insane amount of rapes occurring at any given time. If you are smart and confident, you will get away with it easily.
Only idiots and cowards get caught.
>>
File: supreme bones.jpg (24 KB, 331x410) Image search: [Google]
supreme bones.jpg
24 KB, 331x410
>>688020420
you really dont understand anything about biology or simple bodily functions do you? how are you going to rape someone if you arent knowledgeable of the basic functions of human beings? i know its easy to rape someone, but you want to commit a CRIME and get away with it, which means leaving NO evidence of physical harm, DNA from yourself etc. you think shaving is enough to hide your genetic evidence? Bro, you still got skin, you have head hair, you have dandruff, the oil on your skin is traceable. Sweat even. My sick perverted friend. You are literally too stupid and uneducated to perform any major crime and cleaning.

aside from that let me give you a lesson. anal trauma repairs itself over the course of weeks, sometimes months if a tear occurs. severe trauma needs surgery, if left untreated it can cause incontinence. Major trauma in the rectum can cause uncontrolled bleeding, and peritonitis which can lead to sepsis and death in a 1 or 2 days. the kind of pressure an anus can apply is enough to cause your glove to rip with your fingertips leaving your DNA inside her colon. you'd need to give her an enema after you're done, if she isnt dead. but even if she does die, the morgue is going to find evidence, obviously of forced entry and then your DNA... which means that you best not be in the country by the time they figure it out.

i just cant even. read a few books before you commit crimes faggot.
>>
>>688020287
He's right fucktard
>>
>>688021591

No chloroform btw. Just a good chop to the side of the neck or a punch to the chin.
>>
>>688020951
Do you have any showing her vag from the front, missionary maybe? we must work harder to reform the rapefags
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 324x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 324x278
>years ago
>see cutie younger teen sister of acquaintance on Facebook
>kidnap
>rip her cherry and keep as sex slave for months
>several months pass by of daily rapings
>always wear mask
>guess could call Stockholm syndrome cause now make small talk and occasionally eat meals together
>that look of hate still when I rape her
>finally after year or so stop raping her
>one night make shower and then force her to drink whiskey
>full blackout drunk till she's passed out
>drop her off in park
>all over news and Facebook that she's found
>heat eventually dies down
>years pass still creep on her Facebook
>troubled teen Who drinks and does drugs
>learn she's a stripper now
>go see her "work"
>mfw she's spread eagle in front of me spread pussy for dollar bill
>tip a 20 cause I'm gentleman
>>
>>688004361
Ever crossed your mind that you're sick?
If not, well case closed.
>>
>>688016161
>I kinda wanna rape YOU now
Please do so STAT
>>
>>688021711
>I just can't even

Yep it's time to kill yourself uneducated tumblrina. Read previous replies and then go fuck yourself.
>>
20 year old female, how do I get someone to rape me but also not kill me? That's my fetish and I'd love the attention.
>>
True story this cute as fuck trap I know got raped in her car by 2 guys. I got pics of this trap too.
>>
>>688022229
just kill yourself.
>>
Loving the moralfag cancer on here. OP can rape a bitch if he wants to stop being newfags and leave if you get triggered.
Or is this intruding on your safe space?
>>
>>688022229
Go to a frat party. Get drunk as hell and wear not panties.
>>
>>688021591
I'm not rape inclined, but even I would like to see that hahaha imagine pressing the doorbell in your latex just waiting there
>>
>>688021633
I always have whatever I can't lose on me, so if they try anything I'd book it and get into whatever car I've rented. Hopefully unscathed.

Rural Japan & China should both be good. Nepal and some parts of Indonesia or Mongolia are also great.
>>
>>688004361
>what to do/not do
Not to do : rape
>>
>>688022229
cl if you're into it for "play", if not, do >>688022373
>>
>>688022515
Fuck off
>>
>>688018022
OMG kekkity kek kek kek
>>
>>688022340
>OP can rape a bitch if he wants to
No he can't.
>>
There are two kinds of people who think about this sort of thing and how to get away with it - pyschopaths, and fiction writers. I'm the kind that pays better.

This is more of a 2-3 part crime, which coincidentally is how it gets prosecuted.

>go out clubbing
>carry zip ties, cotton (NOT latex) gloves, and a sleep mask over a cotton luchadore mask
>also, stungun or other incapacitating object

The key is not to hit someone who is hyper aware of their surroundings, but rather unaware entirely. Wear clothing you'd never wear normally and keep the face hidden.

>find non-camera area, use stolen van or vehicle (not hard to hot wire older vans especially moving vans)
>park opposite street parking to get door set, zap, toss in van, get in, ziptie hands and feet, mask and blinder, throw a blanket over, and drive.
>really, if you do it right this part takes less than a minute, and if you REALLY did it right you have two sets of plates from two different vehicles that are nearly identical (if its a white van, steal plates from a white van)
>once out of the area (5M) find a parking spot and secure the package again.
>take to secure and soundproofed location, where you have the furniture set up. You'd need to make sure all the needs are provided for - from towels to baby wipes to condoms and lube. Additionally, having a few syringes full of clear liquid (saline only) on a small table as a threat would not hurt.
>once there, re-secure the package. Anything in the location should be purchased in cash from a 2nd hand store. Nothing should have any paper trail, at all.
>engage in activity
>secure package for transport again
>finally make sure the secured location is cleared, cleaned, and completely wiped down with nothing left before leaving, preferably afte keeping package awake for almost 48 hours
>have large burn barrel prepared
>use same vehicle to return package to nearby but secluded location
Continued
>>
>>688022576
No.
>>
>>688004361
Wtf dude
>>
>>688022651
Depends how strong he and she are.
Most likely, can and will do hah
>>
>>688021895
Even as someone who's browsed for years I still wonder if there's a grain of truth in some of these stories or if it's really just some cuck writing their fantasies.
>>
>>688022229
that's not even hard, don't listen to fags talking about dissolving the bones in acid or some shit. If you act drunk, walk into mens toilets 'by accident' when only one guys in there i'm sure he will fuck you then leave you 'passed out'
>>
>>688022652

what? people get away with rape all the time and they don't do this shit. nobody really gives a fuck about rape.

here's my rape method: go to a small, poor town in the south or an indian reservation. do whatever you'd like. they don't have the resources and they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>688022774
I was speaking from a legal standpoint. However, seeing as this is /b/, OP's most likely a weak little bitch, so I doubt he's capable regardless. Unless he drugs the bitch.
>>
File: 1465055527790.jpg (111 KB, 584x600) Image search: [Google]
1465055527790.jpg
111 KB, 584x600
>>
>>688022435
Really? I assumed people in Japan were too rich for that nonsense.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 581x1032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 581x1032
I'd rape a woman in a country where the cops don't give a fuck. Like rural Mexico or India.. Find a QT and rape away.
>>
>>688023135
topkeks
>>
>>688023102
also /fit/izen my friend
>>
>>688004361
Seek help
>>
>>688004361
>Seen this fat, ugly, lonely (seems quite friendless), low self-esteem bitch at my gym

Op looking at himself in a mirror at the gym
>>
>>688023147
>Rural
>>
>>688014718
Alright I have some time now.
>be me driving home late, girlfriend over and making dinner
>drive by local gym, see coworker exiting the front door and walking to the side
>u turn
>see her empying trash into a dumpster
>park accross the street
>she comes out again with more trash
>show time, hop out of car
>after she tosses bag into dumpster push her into it hard
>pushes her face into the dumpster while I pull her leggings down
>whip out the dangle and hotdog her to get hard
>ignore protesting
>dip my knob into her cunt, got it a little wet, more than what I was expecting
>try to slam it into her arsehole
>nope
>dick bends at a 45 degree angle
>pissed off now
>have to ease it in but once it's all the way in its hard fuck time
>pound away for 10 minutes
>she's stop protesting by now
>nut deep in her butthole
>pull out and quickly grab her by the waist
>lift her up and flip her face first into the dumpster
>slide the lock close
>good home, shower, eat dinner
>sleep well
>>
>>688015487
Fake
>>
>>688023431
</Thread>
>>
>>688023244
OP I need to know would you touch her, because thinking about it if you go for the girls who look easiest to rape then chances are they may get raped all the time, or just not give a fuck (give fucks everywhere tbh). I bet OP goes to rape her and she splits the condom with vag muscles just to give him HIV as parting gift
>>
>>688021051
>>remember the "csi effect". a lot of juries are having issues with serious crimes due to the whole dna thing. and the fact that 99% of the stuff you see on csi shows are bullshit. 48 hrs and stuff like that is accurate.
>>murdur porn addict detected
>>
>>688016162
I'm embarrassed to read this.
Contact the owner of 4chan and get your location. I'm dying man
>>
>>688005573
Originalfag here. Nah.
>>
File: image.png (1006 KB, 1270x1796) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1006 KB, 1270x1796
Here ya go OP
make sure you follow all instructions to a T.
>>
>>688022652
>leave package preferably near where package was originally picked up (incidentally this is also where identifying objects of the package - phone, wallet, keys, etc) should have been stripped completely of all valuables, then dropped or left somewhere else
>take vehicle to local homeless encampment or area, making sure to leave it capable of running / starting
>drop a bunch of tarps, flammable stuff and camp supplies in it
>light a shitty camp stove and close the doors
>gtfo
>return to secure location
>incinerate all fibers used
>clean secure location top to bottom with bleach, then hot water, then bleach again
>allow to dissipate
>clean with ammonia
>eliminate all medical supplies by finding biohazard bins in public rest areas and disposing of them
>recycle all plastic and metal at the dump (seriously, the more volume of stuff the less likely it is to be found once it's mixed together, it is literally Where's Waldo x 4000)
>NOW
>wait two months for the cops to show up
>move to a randomly selected city in a completely different state, leave no forwarding address
>rinse lather repeat
>
>>
>>688019944
Checked.
Also fucking rekt OP.
>>
File: Cry poo.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Cry poo.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>688005573
Deep down in my heart, i still miss it.
>>
>>688022408

I was thinking the same thing and I'm the guy who made the post.
>>
>>688023985

Chloroform isn't as the movies depict and it can cause brain damage. Bad knockout choice.
>>
>>688022840
>writing their fantasies
usually this
>>
This is by far the most disturbing thread I've seen on here.
>>
>>688024433
You must be new
>>
>>688024433
Summer early this year?
>>
Funny story, I was raped when I was in college. Now rape is the only thing that really gets me off. Funny how the human brain works.
>>
>>688023431
Thanks kek
>>
>>688024433

dub dubs wasted on a whiny crybaby
>>
>>688024572
Story time
>>
>>688024429
What are you basing your assumptions on? How can you possibly assume to know that it's just fantasies?
>>
>>688024510
no high school is out here
>>
>>688023705
>Getting your murder porn outside of good shows like Evil I, 48 Hours, and Datline on ID
>>
>>688023548
>protesting

"Hey man stop that that's not cool, come on dude"
>>
>>688024728
because odds are you'd be doing it and bragging in the bar or something, not /b/
>>
>>688004361
>you stalk her the week before you plan to rape her.
>you take notes of the things she did and that happened to her.
>then you start preparing the room you will rape her in.
>look at your notes and pick the things that are most likely to come back to the girls memory in a dream
>e.g. If she went to the aquarium, buy a giant dolphin doll and put it in her sight
>go through your list and prepare a nice little dreamland by randomly implementing and morphing impressions from the girls life
>abduct her without her noticing too much
>she wakes up to room that resembles a dream
>after you're finished with her, chloroform her again and put her in her bed
>watch how nobody will believe her saying she was raped by Ronald McDonald
>>
>>688025040
Honestly it started off like that when I pulled her ass out.
>>
>>688024572
Are you a male raped by a male raping males now or what?
>>
File: here kid.jpg (45 KB, 466x359) Image search: [Google]
here kid.jpg
45 KB, 466x359
>>688024433
my friend, real life is so much more fucked up than anything here on /b/. when you live for more than 16 years you will see. would you like a 6" sub?
>>
>>688025080
Yeah, what a great way to get someone else to start yelling at you, making a scene, attacking you etc,,,
>>
File: UJZ-uR0K.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
UJZ-uR0K.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>688004361
Here is what you need to do:
>Get a book on posology(The study of dosages) and see the dosages you will need for a specific gender and weight and other statistical measures.
>Aim to target women who work night shifts(preferably one out in the sticks)
>Whatever you do... don't kill her, the sentences drastically change when you murder someone depending on which state you commit the crime.
>Think about how you want to administer the chemical(not chloroform), e.g. venously, gastro(powder in drink) or inhaled. My recommendation is a half dose inhalant to weaken her then inject her arm to knock her out.
>Next up would probably be transporting her to a place you can rape her without anybody noticing. If you live in nevada, desert, minnesota, forest, so on and so forth.
>Also, before heading out to commit the crime it would be wise to check if your vehicle is roadworthy and you won't get pulled over by the cops. I.e smashed headlights etc.
>Once the deed is done and you have satisfied your depraved urges I recommend leaving her where she is and driving off.
>I would also recommend buying forensic books so that you can take counter measures to LEA. You should also wear a shoe size that is 2 times larger than you would normally wear to throw off agencies.

Good luck. Happy hunting.
>>
>>688025229
That is so disturbing, and I love it! Got more ideas of the same kind?
>>
>>688019708
what countries? thailand/cambodia?
>>
>>688004361
You're better off getting hold of medical grade sedatives and a few needles. If you pump someone up with enough drugs, they won't remember anything. Also if you want you can keep them sedated for a few days so the DNA becomes un readable or whatever the term is. Or just inject some heroin so that way they're credibility is ruined.
>>
>>688022340
>moralfag
the very fact that the conception of this word is even a thing is fucking hilarious. What, you have a phrase to call someone because they're normal human beings who care about the wellbeing of others and aren't degenerate freaks who were more than likely touched as kids? Fucking hell.
>>
File: extracirricular females.jpg (66 KB, 937x525) Image search: [Google]
extracirricular females.jpg
66 KB, 937x525
>>688025417
this is good advice for any crime.

Im tipping off the FBI right now
>>
>>688025080
>odds are

How'd you come up with the odds? You're talking out of your ass, just admit it.
>>
>>688025238

Female raped by male turned on by male raping female
>>
>>688024572
This is so true. The guilt involved in this arousal can be paralyzing
>>
>>688004361
Perfect rape

>kidnap 14 year old
>drug her and take her to a well secured basement. Insulated with no windows and a deadbolted steel entry door
>make sure you have some 2 litres of grape soda laced with lots of benadryl so that she stays nice and sedated when need be.
>in the basement there will be a variety of restraints.
>strap her into the restraints and let the seditives wear off
>attach electrodes to her tits and inner thighs

Basically make her my personal sex toy. Use her when I want and then put her away when i'm done. Definitely want to get her pregnant because raping a pregnant 14 year old would be amazing. Raise the child as my own and teach her to rape mommy
>>
>>688025276
kek
>>
>>688004361
Chloroform wont work. Drug her, molly and xanax mix seems to have them zombie ish. Then let her come to a bit, have fun then redose before you leave.
>>
>>688004361
why would you fuck a fat ugly girl
>>
>>688025909

>not attaching electrodes to pussy lips and clit
>>
File: checkmate.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
checkmate.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>688023431
>OP right now
>>
>>688025909
Stop the raping after she is in her 7th month or whatever, say she is so fat and disgusting or whatever.. Start treating her semi-nice for a little while after birth so she believes you are a family, and gets stockholm syndrome.
Then out of nowhere, start fucking the kid in front of the restrained mother
>>
>>688025830
Odds are so are you when you're typing up that story.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.