[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ACTUALLY believe that one single human being, with two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: hitelr.jpg (159 KB, 1179x1219) Image search: [Google]
hitelr.jpg
159 KB, 1179x1219
Do you ACTUALLY believe that one single human being, with two arms, two legs, and only able to occupy one position in space and time, was somehow able to invade a nation, perform illegal medical experiments, murder 6000000 other humans all of whom want to live and would readily fight him for their life, and give the American army a run for its money?

It was millions of other humans who worked together and formed the nazi party. Hitler was just a scapegoat.
>>
>>687967317
wut
>>
>>687967317
Hitler was the leader of the party and responsible for it's success
He is in no way a scapegoat
>>
>>687967317
So you are implying that you think that hitler fought the war all by himself?
>>
>>687967317
and alot of them ended up working for america
>>
>>687967317
>>687967785
>>687967930
>>687968025
>>687968122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

>>
>>687967930
Hitler didn't forcibly twist any arms to make people gas the jews. They did it of their own volition. Any nazi soldier could have said "fuck this, I'm out" and gone home. Hitler literally just watched.

Saying he was responsible for their success is like saying Bush was responsible for the BP oil spill. He was the leader of the nation! He just sat in his office and had nothing to do with it

>>687968025
Your reading comprehension is astounding
>>
Wait what? Hitler isnt this austrian killing machine that fought the how war by himself? No waay?!
>>
>>687967317
As somebody who is dumb as fuck, why was he obsessed with blonde hair and blue eyes? Not like he fit the build
>>
>>687967317
the only thing that is a scapegoat is the jewish media, lying about the 6 gasilion people that died in rektchambers... get your facts straight, and go back to tumblr
>>
>>687967317
One thing is for sure

THE VICTOR WRITES HISTORY

And they've got us believing exactly what they want.
>>
he was a propaganda mouth piece with for the first time mass comm devices entering homes - radio, ppl basically and essentially thought they were "one" like mass egocentrism to an idea, with hitlers voice attached.

russian beast was going to engulf europe anyway, we just wanted it to be an english speaking europe, not a german one.
>>
>>687967317
OY VEY. You goyem always trying to downplay the number. It was 6 BILLION jews. But yes OP is right about the scapegoat. Goyem just hate the good jewish man because of his success!
>>
>>687968835
It's true. The Jews have written all history since ww2
>>
>not understanding chain of command
>>
>>687967317
the american army wasn't the beast that we are now back then. we just had more money to spend than our enemies and overwhelmed them with sheer number.
>>
>>687968330
>nobody twisted their arm and made our soldiers go to Iraq
>they could have just said "fuck this"

Wait wait... don't tell me... my crystal ball is telling me... you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>687969259
Actual truth. Russian had sucky army but a huge one. Luckily we prevented the dirty slavs from "Liberating" all of Europe.
>>
russia was sort of like atilla hungarian huns from 1600 years earlier.
post imperial germany led by hitler sort of like a weakened rome
& english being the church at the time

sac(rifice) 1 keep 1 (chuch sacs rome, kills huns, fills the gap)

when i say english i mean english i mean english empire i mean the english language as empire including america & commonwealth & allies under 1 predominance banner.
>>
>>687967317
>NASA
>>
>>687968330
Do you not remember what the penalty for desertion was. You make it sound like hitler was peer pressuring soldiers into smoking dope. You cant walk away from being a soldier
>>
File: 1363081436403.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1363081436403.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>687967317
That is what I was saying even back in school.
I got laughed at.

People are stupid like that and that is why Hitler came up in the first place.

>>687967930
>I am not responsible for my actions
>I am not conscious of my actions
>I have no right or reason to think on my own
He're is my face when people like you.
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌
░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌
▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌
░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐
░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌
░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌
░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀
█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐
█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐
░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░░█
>>
██╗░░██╗██╗████████╗██╗░░░░░███████╗██████╗░░░░░██████╗░██╗██████╗░
██║░░██║██║╚══██╔══╝██║░░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗░░░░██╔══██╗██║██╔══██╗
███████║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░░░█████╗░░██████╔╝░░░░██║░░██║██║██║░░██║
██╔══██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗░░░░██║░░██║██║██║░░██║
██║░░██║██║░░░██║░░░███████╗███████╗██║░░██║░░░░██████╔╝██║██████╔╝
╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚══════╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝╚═════╝░
>>
>>687969165
And nodody ever thinks about it (in the MSM)
>>
░░░░░███╗░░░██╗░██████╗░████████╗██╗░░██╗██╗███╗░░░██╗░██████╗░░░░░
░░░░░████╗░░██║██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝██║░░██║██║████╗░░██║██╔════╝░░░░░
░░░░░██╔██╗░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░███████║██║██╔██╗░██║██║░░███╗░░░░
░░░░░██║╚██╗██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░██╔══██║██║██║╚██╗██║██║░░░██║░░░░
░░░░░██║░╚████║╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░██║░░██║██║██║░╚████║╚██████╔╝░░░░
░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═══╝░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═══╝░╚═════╝░░░░░
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░░██╗░░░░██╗██████╗░░██████╗░███╗░░░██╗░██████╗░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██║░░░░██║██╔══██╗██╔═══██╗████╗░░██║██╔════╝░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██║░█╗░██║██████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔██╗░██║██║░░███╗░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██║███╗██║██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚██╗██║██║░░░██║░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░╚███╔███╔╝██║░░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚████║╚██████╔╝░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░╚══╝╚══╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░╚═══╝░╚═════╝░░░░░░░░░░
>>
>>687968025
Yes thats correct.
>>
>>687967317

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI

Only known recording of Hitler speaking informally - speaking to his generals at Mannerheim
>>
>>687968647
He was Austrian, but thought the Germans were the best race. Don't understand how people voted for him
>>
>>687970208
Jews really were fucking over the nation.
What don't you leftists get about that?
>>
>>687970291
Nigger
>>
>>687969880
>I have never been apart of the army or something that requires following orders
>doesn't realize nazi soldiers would likely have their families killed if they went awol
>>
>>687971327
>Having Family
Mistake #1

>1 sheep being afraid that other sheeps will be sheeps
Such is the fate of man.

The German man was only strong in quantity. Alone he is an absolute pussy.
Not just germans. But they show it the most.
>>
This post is cancer. If you know anything about psychology its not difficult to manipulate a crowd once you have all the power. Look into the Stanford prison experiment or anything of that kind. Most people are naturally sheep. And no he didn't do it all by himself;he just killed anyone who plotted against him and hired to next guy. There's no conspiracy behind it
>>
>>687970208
He was a very, very charismatic speaker and his party did bring about a better age, at least economically speaking. I doubt the masses knew about their plans to gas jews and political opponents and what not until it was already wartime and way too late.
>>
>>687971761
>If you know anything about psychology its not difficult to manipulate a crowd once you have all the power
If you knew anything about psychology you would know that most people do not have the power.

>not difficult
Fucking kek
So why are people then following if it's not difficult?
You are killing your own argument. What a stupid asshole for trying to look smart when he isn't.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 258x195
>>
>>687972750
Real?
I know it's not an alien since we haven't discovered them yet, but is that some sort of mutated monkey?
>>
>>687972879
>since we haven't discovered them yet

kek
>>
>>687967317
Everything that happened in Germany from 1933 1945 was the will of a single man. Now i don't condone Nazism or genocide. But you cannot down play the strength, will and determination that Adolf Hitler had. You have to understand and respect that, if you are to understand history. Very few men even have a tenth of what made Hitler so successful.
>>
>>687972085
This
>>
>>687967317
Yeah, it's called the functionalist v intentionalist debate.

Intentionalist:
>Hitler always planned to exterminate the Jews
>his every move was somehow aimed at that eventuality
>every policy by the Nazi party was guided by him towards that end

Functionalist:
>Hitler's and the party's rhetoric riled up the Germans, and with that passion and their promise to do something about the "Jewish problem" (among other things, but we're just focusing on Jews) got a lot of support
>once they were in power, they used Jews as their internal enemy scapegoat
>everythingwasjews.jpg
>then we factor in the true believers of the party, the real anti-semites
>Himmler is a good example, but there were many
>get a curious mix of eugenics, racism, and public demand for a solution to the "problem"
>their policies started with prison camps, work camps, etc.
>it was a natural conclusion to reach, as Hitler's early rhetoric made some promises about getting rid of the Jews
If you're into some mild amusement at this point, they wanted to put them in Madagascar.
>with them already in camps, death seemed logical

I see your point OP, but Hitler still bears responsibility. Look up "working toward the fuhrer" as an idea.
As the autocratic leader, he had power to stop it. He genuinely wanted it to happen, or something like it.

>tl;dr it was a slippery slope starting from antisemitism and Hitler, with all his power, did nothing to stop it.
>>
>>687968647
You're not dumb for not knowing that, it's an interesting question.
The tl;dr is "eugenics".

The long version is that, at the time, eugenics was all the rage. As most northern Europeans identified as Caucasian. Typically, they are seen to have blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Why is that relevant? Well, Hitler and the Nazis campaigned on a promise of restoring German glory and racial purity from the gypsie/Jewish/Slavic/any kind of impurity.

Because Germans are Caucasian, and the ancestors in myth and legend were "Aryan" (I think a corruption of the root word "aesir", Norse for gods), it was what they were after.

Fun fact: Caucasian phenotype actually emerged from the Caucus mountains. Germans weren't the descendants at all.
>>
>>687968025
retards ik...
>>
>muh 6 million

It's not even physically possible to round up that many people in the time span of WWII. The red Cross counted 400000 or something line that. 6 million is a jew myth.
>>
when you learn more about WWII, you realize that Germany stomped everyone on the theatre and that the reason they lost was because of the sheer number of battalions and air fleets they were going against.
you simply can't keep up a war on all fronts when you don't have enough bullets to kill all the bodies coming at you.

Poland was invaded in 39 and France in 40, America didn't even enter the war really until 44 and by 41, Germany was nearly in Moscow already.
the main reason Germany lost was not only miscalculating Russia's tank strength, but because they were fighting Russia on the ground while the RAF was stinging the Luftwaffe from the back.
once the Luftwaffe was destroyed, it was over. no more resupplies (even though they already struggled to resupply in Stalingrad) and more defense over Western Europe, the RAF and USAF could loiter basically unchecked over France and Germany.
>>
>>687976289
Prove it
>>
How about Japan, they killed more than the Germans, and they committed war crimes before the Nazi party came into power.
>>
>>687976956
Kinda, but an oversimplification.

German failure was as much due to internal failures as external successes.
For example, while every other European nation had entered total war (mobilising everyone, including women in the economy), German domestic policy was stagnating with the whole "mother's role is in the home" thing. This severely limited their economic output, particularly towards the end where most able-bodied men were being thrown into battle.
Sure, they had work camps, but their attrition was horrendous at the best of times, and once they started killing them off, it was game over.

Another thing to think about is the stunning loss in the USSR, at a time where the USSR was at its weakest no less.
You're right in saying that the Germans were competing for air superiority, but you can't factor in their support on the eastern front, as by the time the German force had been surrounded, air batteries were already set up.

You're 100% right about the bodies though. The USSR was willing to bury them in their own dead if necessary. Stalin was one brutal motherfucker.
>>
>>687977422
The Japanese didn't get away with it.
Somebody dropped two atomic bombs on them.
The only reason they're not held to account is Western historical narratives is because their only direct effect was Pearl Harbour, and to a lesser extent, the bombing of Darwin in Australia.

Go ask an ethnic Chinese about Nanjing.
>>
>>687967317
no i don't
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.