[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is b's opinion on mgtow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 46
File: Capture.jpg (18 KB, 228x195) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
18 KB, 228x195
what is b's opinion on mgtow?
>>
>>687931692
faggots who cant get laid
>>
>>687931692
They like to think they challenging the status quo, but really they're having no impact on anyone whatsoever.

Lots of getting angry at straw-women, with a tiny bit of valid concerns thrown in.
>>
File: IMG_20160603_110422.jpg (204 KB, 912x1195) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_110422.jpg
204 KB, 912x1195
Please explain. I'm intrigued.
>>
I have no idea what this is, but from context I'm going to assume it's about guys who are bitter about the fact that they can't get laid.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 196x110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
>>
>>687932783
>They like to think they challenging the status quo
Not really
it's pretty much not subscribing to the status quo of catering to women and having a dgaf attitude
and that triggered blue pillers and femininsts
>>
Seems like the male equivalent to the tumblrtard. Just as pathetic.
>>
>>687931692
80% of women fuck 20% of men
>>
Summary of mgtow:

So men think women have taken feminism too far, and true some have. So men say ignore bitches get money, and just like feminism there's retarded and smart people who interpret this in different ways.
>>
>>687931692
I think you can't lament the lack of "real women" nowadays and talk about how much you deserve one on the one hand and then not be a real man (which doesn't really include withdrawing from society) on the other. There are still good women out there, I've dated a few and am currently with one. They are definitely rare and are probably going to keep getting rarer but they still exist and are possible to find.

Also by withdrawing you're basically giving the femnazis exactly what they want, so technically you're still part of the problem and not the solution, all because you're afraid of getting your feefees hurt again.
>>
>>687933277
That's exactly what it is
>>
>>687933417
Fuck these kinds of videos.
>>
>>687931692
Wat?
>>
>>687934221
(OP) google it retard
>>
>>687931692
well nation statism is bullshit and benieth me so it will never be in any registra

my law > ur rules

ring goes on the right hand 4th finger anyway

>#stayslavestate
>>
>>687934341
Thanks pal
>>
>>687931692
>"real men go their own way"
>believes all men should follow the same ideals
load o' bologna in my opinion.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (37 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
37 KB, 571x540
>>687931692
Like them, I don't pursue getting a gf.
Unlike them, I don't make it a label or have a parade about it.
The label MGTOW is paradoxical in itself.
>Heh, I don't give a shit about women.
>SEE, FUCKING SLUTS? SEE HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE?
>>
>>687934710
My guess is you are one of those "happy wife happy life" kinda guys

>"real men go their own way"
key word is "own" by the way
>>
>>687932164
this
>>
>>687935183
yeah I think that makes the best sense. if you really don't give a shit you wouldn't focus on this shit to such an extreme to label and proclaim
>>
>>687935603
whoops wrong post, I meant to reply to the faggot with the shrugs jpeg
>>
>>687935016
This, and

>>687932783
this.

MGTOW's boogeyman is the woman. Usually the woman they've never met but expect to find lurking around the corner. Sprinkle in a few real societal problems and they think they're out to change the world.

I just don't give a fuck anymore. I wouldn't label myself as mgtow though, since I dont actually hate women.
>>
>>687932164
ayyyyyy youngster.get married then get back to us.thatll be about 20 years from now.
>>
>>687935251
>>687932164
MGTOW “can’t get any”. With women everywhere publishing articles “where are all the men?”, nobody gets to pretend men aren’t in demand. Men are 49% of the western population. Implying women and sex is rare, priceless, unattainable is one of the biggest intellectually-dishonest lies running. women are now more promiscuous than ever. So if women are having more sex than ever with more partners than ever – and they aren’t having sex with their husbands and boyfriends – who are they having sex with?Even if a man has only 3 lovers in his entire life, he is getting more than his own grandfather – who had to marry her first. The value of western vagina has plummeted to $0, and sex can be ordered like pizza. It may even surprise you how often it’s there in 30 minutes or it’s free.… not that there’s anything wrong with that.
If a MGTOW isn’t having sex, it’s because he doesn’t want it. Accept it. You and your vagina are not all that.
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way
>>
>>687935863
Chill dude...
>>
>>687931692
Feminism for men.
>>
File: 1433042920267.jpg (1 MB, 3059x2048) Image search: [Google]
1433042920267.jpg
1 MB, 3059x2048
>>687933417
Holy fuck I know the brunette in the video.

FINALLY I CAN DO THAT FAGGY "I KNOW THAT CHICK THING"
>>
>>687936175
that's a definition, I said opinion retard
>>
>>687936067
uh i was re posting their faq
>>
guys are you really that retarded that u don't know the difference between opinion and definition?
>>
>>687935183
im the guy you replied to. i am, as a matter of fact, a simple man. when my girl isn't happy, i try to help her out with whatever she needs help with. when we get married, "happy wife happy life" will apply to me. it isn't a bad thing. also, the "...go their own way" thing is fine, it's just that the phrase paired with the image implies that "real" men avoid marriage and do whatever they want. real men are a broad spectrum, only requirement is at least one Y chromosome, and only one X chromosome. the rest is subjective.
>>
File: muhbitch.jpg (225 KB, 592x968) Image search: [Google]
muhbitch.jpg
225 KB, 592x968
>>687935863
Sounds like a bunch of bullshit.. what the hell happened to the days of just going to the bar and hitting on chicks like any normal motherfucker
>>
>>687936524
fuck you bitch ass nigga
>>
>>687931692

Equivalent of running away crying and slamming the door.
>>
>>687936794
pretty much
>>
Sour fucking grapes
>>
>>687931692
MGTOW along with asians will usher in a new era of sex robots. Once this happens the whatever wave feminist movement will begin to understand that they have made natural pussy completely undesirable.
>>
just a bunch of salty neckbeards who are too autistic to approach women
>>
>>687933893
>problem
same old tired argument.
and what it always fails to recognize is that the whole idea and why groups like that exist is a direct coorelation to how women now act.cause-effect.
be a crazy cunt whore and we dont open the door.women dont want white knights anyway makes feminiiists think they cant pull open a door for themselves.thats demeaning to women.should be a law against it.oh wait.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2988310/How-smile-reveals-man-s-SEXIST-Beliefs-women-betrayed-facial-expressions-claims-study.html
>>
>>687931692
Real men wouldn't need to proclaim they're a MGTOW, they would just go their own way and keep quiet about it.
>>
>>687936679
>real men are a broad spectrum
i agree with that
but truth is there are countless examples of guys being divorce raped
having their aspirations hindered by woman
to later be dumped because she "was not happy anymore"
and mgtow raises awareness about that
>>
>>687935016
feminist triggered
>>
#NoHymenNoDiamond

>this triggers
>>
Look faggots. The bottom line is this. It doesn't matter how sexy a woman is. It doesn't matter how badass she cooks, or how many video games she plays. Somewhere out there, there is a man or men that is already tired of their bullshit.

Fuck bitches and enjoy your life.
>>
>>687936723
Aids.. Aids is what happened
>>
>>687936723

False rape accusations, half of women reporting they'd lie about having an STD, and Tinder happened old man.
>>
>>687937199
The women they encounter demand attention, loyalty, resources and undue privilege, while offering very little in return. The natural hypergamous nature that once served them well in their quest to secure the best possible mate is now a sustained lifestyle bringing an endless pursuit of bigger and better. The average young woman today is less concerned about the number of quality men who would commit to her than she is about the number of men who retweet a photo of her breasts.
>>
>>687935863
>With women everywhere publishing articles “where are all the men?”, nobody gets to pretend men aren’t in demand.

ITT: Things that literally aren't happening. There's been four or five articles about "where are all the men" in the last decade, there's no tidal wave of frustrated women screaming about how they can't get married. Except in your head.
>>
>>687935863
you realize most members are divorced and have kids kinda fucks ur theory up.
>>
>>687933417
women want you to pause your on line game??

>hold up everyone can you guys just uhh not play the game for a few minutes because a woman has something irreverent to say to me that can totally wait till the match is over but she likes to interrupt shit im doing.

nope
>>
File: 1453462178339.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1453462178339.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
>>687936235
Can somebody at least call me a liar and complete this experience for me?
>>
>>687937285
yuup
>>
>>687935863
You dumb nigger, you misunderstand everything.

>women are having more sex than ever with more partners than ever
>who are they having sex with?
With the same top tier men. Sure, with promiscuity of women, basically all women have a pool of men to fuck; but it's the same small group of men. Those top men have a harem of women, leaving the remaining men to fight for the chance of ever getting laid.

>The value of western vagina has plummeted to $0
What I said before means the value of vagina is higher than ever for most men, who are willing to do almost anything and put up with almost anything to get it.

Do women have to TRY to get laid? Do they work out hard, self-improve, beg for dick? No, men beg for pussy. It's DICK that has $0 value today.
>>
I can't get a gf, no matter how hard I try, the one's I do get cheat on me, but MGTOW... It's a stupid label, labels are for women, titles are for men. This movement won't get anywhere just like how the 'veggie men' in Japan or w/e didn't do anything except make all their own women crave immigrant cock. I will die alone, but at least I don't make essays on some website full of men complaining about how much they hate women.

Though they do have good points, marriage is pointless when men and women are equal, but women still get all the benefit. If anything, even if I manage to bag myself a gf, I would never marry.

but srsly, stop QQing about how women are evil, fucking everyone knows how slutty and evil they are, deal with it, go live your fucking life, you don't need women in your lives, it's not like it's a fucking requirement.

Try not to worry, more and more men aren't even dating anymore, there's a genetic mutation in males that the mainstream media isn't reporting that's causing them to naturally avoid women. Soon there will be such a high demand for dick that the government will have to import millions of immigrants or start a war in another Islamic populated country to bring in more refugees so the women stop writing millions of bullshit letters to the government lobbying how horrible native men are. This is how things will turn out, so just go play vidya, masturbate, eat a good meal, go lift and enjoy your life without the stress of some bitchy, naggy, selfish cunt.
>>
File: 1465064728622.jpg (326 KB, 1185x1799) Image search: [Google]
1465064728622.jpg
326 KB, 1185x1799
>>687937521
you are arguing with their FAQ retard, not me. I simply posted it
>>
>>687937347
Remember to take ur Ritalin Fuckboy >>687937434
26 is not old fuckin leave ur house now and go downtown to any bar there all full of drunk chicks
>>
>>687937784
does dumb fucking cunt help?
>>
File: 1451714605247.jpg (102 KB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
1451714605247.jpg
102 KB, 800x1203
>>687938069
Yes, thanks.
>>
>>687931692
The duck is a b?
>>
Kill yourself. Find a cunt and marry them. You need a purpose in life. What are you going to do all your life, fucking play video games? So manly. Real men get married. Because they actually have people in the world that love them. Fuck you bitch ass men.
>>
>>687937784
how about, shut the fuck up, you aren't important and neither is that dumb bitch that you supposedly know in the picture. go kill yourself
>>
>>687933893

>tradcon detected

Women on average opted out of their end of the traditional socio-sexual contract. It's only natural that this would, over the course of generations and decades, cause men to opt out of their end.

It's not even that women are *inherently* bad, it's just women responding to the government and culture giving them incentive to give in to the worst of their nature and be duplicitous twats because it's excused and subsidized at every turn.

This in turn dis-incentivizes men from taking on their traditional role. We revert to our natural state, which is as Dr. Jordan Peterson at the University of Toronto says is "pleasure seeking and non-productive".

He reminds us that the traditional husband and father is not a natural thing, he has to be created with social engineering over the course of decades.

With the incentives gone, men drop out.

That's all it is. People responding to incentives and dis-incentives as you'd figure they would based on their biological imperatives.
>>
Real men marry when they are 45
>>
>>687937815
but how to you explain mgtow and red pill then?the very purpose topic of the thread u are in
>>
>>687938184
>purpose comes from women

Whew lad. If your only value comes from slaving for pussy, I feel bad for you son.
>>
>>687938153
hopefully its followed by itch and you hear it in prison non op
>>
>>687938125
denada,bitch.
>>
>>687938184
>Kill yourself. Find a cunt and marry them.

I.... I think the chronological order here is a bit off...
>>
>>687932783
yeah that sums it up pretty well
>>
File: Me0wGirl.gif (823 KB, 470x711) Image search: [Google]
Me0wGirl.gif
823 KB, 470x711
>>687933652
This.
>>
>>687935016

It's a clickbait label for the kind of man who's always existed in society: the guy who doesn't want to be chained to a woman and have to work a job he probably doesn't like to support her and the kids they have.

Joe Rogan talks about that kind of man here at 51:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT34Zqln-Fw

Most men who would be considered "MGTOW" don't even know it and don't care.
>>
>>687938755
Kek'd and Check'd.
>>
>>687938290
yeah that and institutionalized punishments.Be a father in this age you are criminalized.Literally put in jail for having kids.
>>
>>687937199
im the guy again. it takes a lot of commitment and trust to maintain a relationship, and unfortunately, two separate parties simultaneously dedicating their lives to each other takes more than a lot of people are willing to put forth. furthermore, females of many species select what (or whom) they believe to be the best mate. that can definitely mean disloyalty and affairs in the case of humans. however, i got fortunate and found me a good young lady when i was 16. celebrating 5 years together in 2 months, im planning on proposing soon. ill admit my case is a rare one, but it really isn't that hard to find a good woman. go to any state between colorado and ohio (if you're american) and find a sweet girl. pretty easy. foresight is also something i notice many guys lack. being with a girl because she's pretty or has nice tits, or any reason indicating hopes for trophy wife status, is something that too damn many men do.

TL;DR
women are animals, they suck unless you find a good one.
men are animals, they're stupid as fuck, unless you find a good one (or are one).
marriage is hard, people don't like commitment.
>>
MGTOW are just people who don't know how to get pussy so they want to label themselves with an excuse of why they can't get pussy. Fucking cucks are what they are.
>>
i'm 27 and i have been single my whole life. and although i have had sex i have never wanted or desired a relationship. MGTOW makes alot of sense because a lot it teaches how we as men are considered just cannon fodder and that our worth is based on the job we have and how many kids we have. what about who you are as a person? what about our hopes and dreams? some men on here claim that they have "special women" well, i am sorry to burst your bubble but in the real world there is no humble woman. she compromises that is the key word. and the whole "not all women are like that" excuse is bullshit. being a part of MGTOW is not about the fact that women don't find the average man attractive, it's about the fact that they care more about money and status or they choose a man who is low on the chain and help make him a better man so that they can parade him around like a trophy and make other women jealous. to women us men are just tools and once they break one of us they just get another. instead of name calling how about you guys actually do some research on it and watch a few videos? maybe then you will see that we men of the MGTOW stand for something legitimate and that were not just some ugly as fuck cucklords who can't get laid.
>>
If anyone thinks MGTOW doesn't have any merits, they should watch Divorce Corp.
>>
>>687937784
yah let me guess you went to school with her
>>
>>687939623
You still sound like a cucklord to me...
>>
>>687931692
Women are worthless whores that will only destory your life in the long run. Men that go their own way are smart!! Call them cucks if you want, but they will be the ones laughing all the way to the fucking bank when you pussy dependent fucks are stuck paying your woman alimony and child support for years on end. Have fun with that!
>>
>>687937497

>there's no tidal wave of frustrated women screaming about how they can't get married. Except in your head.

There is, and it's only started.

Women *in general* don't want to marry downward on the educational and socio-economic ladder.

Because their socio-economic status has risen, and because their education is rising (women earn more degrees than men now, and not just in bullshit like feminist lesbian chakra alignment, but the real shit), and because they refuse to lower their standards to accommodate for this shift, more and more women are finding the pickings slim in the dating market.

Also, since 1997 women have rated marriage as more important to them, while men have rated it as far less important.

check this shit out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8QkPMgXDhc

I hate to say it, but it's happening.
>>
>>687939793
15 year old detected
>>
>>687931692

mgtow is devastating the disgustingly jewish feminist narrative that owns modern male female relationships

i personally am going to slay pussy whereever i see it but i applaud the men who are doing their part to subvert the kike narrative
>>
>>687933615
This. Fuck bitches, get money. MGTOW is cool in my book.
>>
>>687939939
Kissless virgin cucklord detected.
>>
I believe that MGTOW is misguided, instead of being men and solving the problem, they've taken the cowards course of action and avoided it.
Men built civilization, men built society, and society is falling to tatters because men are either blue pilling and sucking up to feminist ball breakers, or checking out entirely.
It's up to men, us, to put women back into the right track.
Encouraging their mindless deviance and slutty behavior by fucking them without claiming them, by continuing to allow them to devalue their sexuality and sell it for a dinner and a movie like a low rent whore.. this is what has created the problems which made MGTOW popular in the first place.

Stop thinking with your dicks, be men and do what's right for society, not just what's right for you "right now"

Fuck
>>
>>687931692
>what is b's opinion on mgtow?

bunch of recessive genes going extinct
>>
>>687938333
You must have missed the thread
>Downie trips
>not recognized
>>
File: 1462172526069.jpg (61 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1462172526069.jpg
61 KB, 800x533
>>687940056
>>
File: Get Married LOL.png (227 KB, 826x1097) Image search: [Google]
Get Married LOL.png
227 KB, 826x1097
>>687938184

Good goy, slave for the poosy, reduce yourself to an economic unit, yessss....
>>
>>687939623
by grouping literally more than 3,500,000,000 people together as the same, you're just cockblocking yourself. not all women are like that. that is factually, objectively, definitively, literally, honest-to-god correct. most women i know are actually good people.

>pro-tip: don't surround yourself with bad people, and don't expect any demographic to function as a hivemind.

if you look for skanks and sluts, you will find skanks and sluts. if you look for good women, you will find good women. it is that simple, albeit maybe not terribly easy.
>>
Why do we allow MGTOW but we don't allow feminism? I don't get it...
>>
I've never heard of the label but the premise seems to be that men can stay single too right?
Damn fucken right. I'm 25 no gf ever, plenty of partners and women seem to crawl over me when I treat other women lile shit.
>>
>>687940194
I rustled your mom last night
>>
>>687940056
yeh ur young faggot kid, "kissless" really? kid u know theres a fucking ass and cunt and ur thinking about the useless lip to lip nonse, get ur dick sucked then u can comment on this thread
>>
File: Sweden.jpg (97 KB, 861x280) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
97 KB, 861x280
>>687940060
They're going to ignore you, you know that... right??
>>
File: 1463212793075.png (35 KB, 391x197) Image search: [Google]
1463212793075.png
35 KB, 391x197
>>687940394
>this
Minus the horrific spelling ..
>>
>>687938290
I wouldn't call myself a full blown tradcon but plenty of MGTOW rhetoric is full of the same "women not being real women anymore" thing which is a tacit admission by the movements' members that the "traditional" female is the best type of female, the one they would want anyways. it would logically follow that being a traditional man would attract those kinds of women.

I can fully understand the desire to withdraw. Trust me 5 years ago I'd be right there with you. I agree as well that many women are incentivized to treat men like shit nowadays as well, it's happened to me in the past too. But I still assert that simply retreating from society will make the problem worse and not better.
>>
>>687935848
He'll be mgtow soon enough.
>>
>>687940265
one is less toxic than the other. feminism is a scourge that suggests women should be worshiped, whereas mgtow is a movement that stops men (and women) from getting laid, whilst rustling feminist jimmies.
>have sex with my fat womyn sister or you're a rapist
>no, i go my own way
>well shit, now nobody can fuck
>>
only moron men get married nowadays... the woman holds all the cards at that point and the man is at the mercy of her and the system.

logically a strong man would see this and opt out of fucking himself in the ass.
>>
>>687940394
Get your highschool diploma first then come back and comment on this thread for fuck sakes...

Fucking cucks everywhere on 4Chan nowadays.
>>
>>687937036
This. I cannot fucking wait for a robo-waifu to be created. Once that happens there will be a massive fit thrown by women because their value will plummet to 0.
>>
>>687940260
actually i am surrounded by a lot of good people. and as i said i have no desire for a relationship nor do i go for women from the bottom of the barrel. and all women are the same. you just choose not to see it. when a man loves someone they love them as equals but when a woman loves someone they love another person as they would a cat. despite what you think of me i am actually a pretty cool guy that enjoys meeting people and talking to them. but i learned early on in my life that women are not to be trusted.
>>
>>687940444

girl on the right

> what am i doing with my life
>>
>>687940260

Of course they're not literally """"all""""" like that.

Not all men or all women must exhibit a trait for it to be descriptive of masculinity and femininity. It is enough that is is typical of the majority.

>isn't it cool how birds fly?

>BUT I KNOW AN EMU AND HE DOESN'T FLY AND I WORK WITH AN OSTRICH

cut the shit and stop resorting to the lowest common denominator to have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>687937036
I don't know about that buddy...............
>>
>>687940703
Was cucks the word of the day on sesame street? You seem to use the word as a crutch..
>>
>>687940703
your ending sentence is a cry for attention, hopefully someone answers u little boy and you get a rewarding kiss
>>
>>687939089
I have my reasons to be skeptical about relationships which led me to not crave it.
But i hope it all goes well for you.
Godspeed
>>
File: 1320344541188.jpg (42 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
1320344541188.jpg
42 KB, 205x205
meh, it's all trickery anyway...whether it is vagina related or not
>>
>>687939089
>implying she's not going to hop on the cock carousel as soon as she's safely married
good luck cuck
>>
>>687940872
I fucking wish. Then I wouldn't be ashamed at the fact that I'm talking to a bunch of cucks like you. Like how pathetic are you guys? Might as well go around wearing a shirt that says I'm a fucking cuck.

>>687940911
Whatever you say little cucky McCuck.
>>
>>687937916

Why...is she holding it like that? Clearly it is not on.
>>
>>687940780
are you fucking dense?
>"...nor do i go for women from the bottom of the barrel."
this implies there's a sort of tier list, indicative of a variety of women, and a variety of qualities among women.
>"all women are the same"
this is immediately contradictory of your prior statement.

how is it possible that you can actually think that BILLIONS of women are all the same? im starting to think bait, and if it is im biting. either way, this shit is plain ignorant. you're avoiding one blue pill just to take the other. trust me, as a guy in a healthy, trusting relationship, that not every woman loves people like they love cats. it is, as simply as i can state, purely and wholly SUBJECTIVE, and it's an experience that can only be applied to one's own being. you seem to have had a poor experience with women. i have not. suum cuique, but it's retarded as all hell to think all women are the same.
>>
>>687940616
Seems to me like MGTOW is also asking to get noticed. Why not just do their own thing without putting a label on it?
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 120x90
>>687941419
WOMANZ in teh workforce my brotha
>>
>>687940265

"We"?

Look, the culture at large embraces and encourages the "have our cake and eat it too and lick my plate then break it over your head" feminism we have now.

Women are excused, given artificial advantages and coddled at every turn. The negative aspects of their nature is downplayed or blamed on men.

Whereas men are held more accountable than ever. We're reminded 24/7/365 to be mindful of our biological urges and consciously override them and always walk on eggshells. "Men, stop being men!"

Ok, fine.

But as soon as someone, even here on fucking 4chan, the asshole of the internet, shine that spotlight of "override your biology and be something else" on women, people flip out.

It's time to share the love and call bitches to account as well.
>>
>>687941503
I think the label allows them to get together so they can share ideas, how else would they connect with each other?
>>
>>687940839
>lowest common denominator
>personal experience strongly suggests otherwise, as does that of most of my guy friends, and all of my brothers, and my dad, and uncles, and grandparents, and great grandparents, and my nephew, and my cousins.
>>
>>687941471
actually friend you opened the door by suggesting that i went for skanks or sluts. so you're the one who labeled women who are low tier. just because you've had a wonderful life does not mean that women don't have a true nature to them.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of sad?
Thousands of men deciding western women aren't worth bothering with.
How did this even happen?
>>
File: cuck.jpg (105 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
105 KB, 400x345
>>687941262
>>
>>687938358
It's all an illusion in OP's shit head
>>
>>687941013
thanks, /b/rother. appreciate it.
>>687941222
i trust she won't, and if she does, her ass is gonna be on the curb in 0.001 seconds. i have never taken shit from her, and she knows i never will. in my relationship, i am a man, she is a woman. we play our parts, we have a good time.
>there will be no forgiveness
>"c-cant you forgive me baby? it was one time, i was drunk..."
>"you have 7 days to clear every last possession of your's off of my property or so help me god"
>>
>>687941945
>How did this even happen?

Men these days aren't real men, they are more emotional than women, dress up as much as women and cry as much as women. This is all the hipsters crying about women because they can't control their emotions.
>>
a lot of you seem to think that MGTOW is all about not being able to get laid and that shows the rest of us where your head is. haven't any of you noticed how women are placed on a pedestal and paraded like sweet angles whilst we are made to look like pigs who only think with our dicks? i mean seriously how fucked up are you to not see how bad society is against us?
>>
>>687940060

It's been over for decades, kid.

The train can not be rolled in reverse back into the station.

There will be no collective of men doing this, because the majority of both women and other men will shout them down with the same ad hominem "sour grape virgin basement fat"
bullshit you see in this thread.

Also because the government subsidizes all the behaviors that lead to this current state of affairs. Telling people to rally against this shit is literally like telling them not to cash in a winning lottery ticket. Naked economic self interest in the here and now will always take precedent in the human mind above long term delayed gratification. It's how we've evolved to think.

The ship has left the harbor and it won't go back, so the best you can do is plunder it, bail out, and let it sink as you drink a beer and smoke a cigar.

The social, economic, and violent SHTF scenario that will likely have to happen to "fix" this shit will make you shudder and vomit.
>>
>>687942279
yes, western men are being feminized and western women are being encouraged to act like men which is why western men are turning to Asians and such cause their more submissive
>>
we live in a world where your own wife will try and trap you into fatherhood against your own will – and it’s even ”LEGAL” for her to pretend you’re the father when you’re not. Other women will even encourage her to do so – backed up by applause and laughter. You also live in a world where adult women vote to be treated like unaccountable toddlers by the legal system – who aren’t even capable of giving consent. So even if you’re a police officer out doing your job and you give one of those toddlers a ticket for driving without a license… she can legally lie and claim you “raped” her, just because she doesn’t like you.
>>
File: sour grapes eh.jpg (392 KB, 602x748) Image search: [Google]
sour grapes eh.jpg
392 KB, 602x748
>>687942279

>MGTOW's are hipsters

Hipsters are the kind of liberal pussy beggars guys who talk shit about MGTOW's, sour grapes basement dweller etc.
>>
>>687940260
rofl you wanna play the statistics game?

input obese women stats, single mother stats, drug addicts, homeless, WOMEN WHO CANNOT PRODUCE OFFSPRING.

that changes the numbers drastically you fucking nimrod, our pickings are FAR LESS
>>
>>687941912
>implying i didn't state that you have the opportunity to look for good women
although i did make a mistake by assuming you would seek out that which would affirm your suspicions, it doesnt change the fact that i pointed out there are multiple kinds of women.
>w-women have nature n sheeit
so do men. part of getting a good woman is making sure you dont sperg, and living in an area where women are typically better. im in colorado, and the women here are phenomenal. same applies to wyoming, montana, very specific places in cali (i mean santa monica, go there), the entire midwest, texas, the list goes on. urban areas have a tendency to breed a poor selection of women, as do liberal-centric societal districts. go somewhere right-wing, find a good conservative woman, she'll raise the kids while you work your 9 to 5. it is a matter of causation. what you've stated is that YOU think all women are the same, just sluts with half a brain to get the chads. maybe women are like that where you are. location matters. culture matters. find a better one, think bigger, open up a little.
>>
>>687941945
>How did this even happen?

Womens value dropped off the map.
>>
>>687942690
Being aware of all this is not called being a “ liberal pussy beggars”… and it doesn’t make you a “hipster”, either. So snap out of it, pull yourself together and don’t be an idiot. It’s embarrassing.
>>
Do what you want, I like relationships, and I like pussy. The cost is fine with me (most the time) and if it isn't your thing, go your own way I guess.
>>
Why ruin myself for some hag when I have internet porn, unlimited and available 24/7?
>>
>>687940060
A generation of men abandoning women will work more quickly and effectively. Being MGTOW can benefit the future as well as the present.
>>
>>687942867
i can understand completely that locale does effect a lot. my best friend is a truck driver and thanks to him i have seen the west so i have seen the south and the beautiful coast of oregon and washington. i even spent 2 days in craig colorado and a day in dinosaur. but what you don't understand is that it is true they are all the same. it's their ability to compromise that makes them different. like i said i love meeting new people all the time. if i lived in colorado i'd drive to your house with a bottle of jd and some cigars to talk about all of this. we may not see eye to eye on this but surely you can admit that here in america women are being given special treatment while we get made to look like scum.
>>
I go my own way, and have been going my own way for years now.

Yes, I do get laid; however I would rather contract a prostitute than be ensnared in a marriage.

It's cheaper and there's a bevy of women I can fuck.
>>
>>687942526
>western women are being encouraged to act like men

Encouraged yes, but they can't handle it because guess what, they're not men. So they do stupid shit like feminism.
>>
>>687942442
I disagree with the lottery ticket example. Yes some women are out for themselves and will pull all these shitty moves on guys in the process. But at a core biological level women WANT to be lead by a man. Some may not but most do despite what they've been indoctrinated to believe.

The strong independent woman thing is becoming popular precisely because men act like shit towards women nowadays. They can't rely on or follow most men because they will get used and cheated on. I have heard this from multiple women I've dated and when I manned up and gave them a loyal, real man to be with they all did complete 180s and finally admitted to themselves that they really did just want to depend on a man, just never realized it was possible in this day and age to have a man like that.

Is that going to be the case every time? Of course not. But in a lot of cases biology will ultimately win over what they're taught if they find someone who can give them what they truly want. I'm not saying that the current state of affairs is men's fault but women just want someone to proactively give them that and until they see its possible will likely not believe it can happen.
>>
>>687936175
that mra and mrm
>>
>>687941945

Read the thread.

Government has replaced the husband and father in many ways. Support that would usually be provided to a woman by a man in the context of a mutually reciprocal relationship is now provided by the mostly male taxpayers.

Women were encouraged to slut it up and are damaged goods by the time they realize their eggs are dying, then they go to the guy they ignored int heir prime and he's bitter about being the last resort, and of course she's not as hot anymore, if she ever was.

Women have been told to waste their prime years on getting fucked and chucked, when it's really the time they should be capitalizing on their youth and fertility and looking for a long term mate.

Even if you get married, she has you by the balls. You can do everything right and still get fucked over because "muh fee fees". Women initiate divorce 70% to 90% of the time and the number reason is "dissatisfaction" or "irreconcilable differences".

Basically the worst of women's instincts is subsidized by the government and culture, while the worst of men's nature is still punished and shamed.

Like I said, it's all about incentives and dis-incentives. The traditional family is a precarious arrangement that is contingent upon the culture and society itself being traditional as well. If it's not, then the traditional marriage and family model becomes a net loss for men.

Biology's a bitch.
>>
>>687942850
yeah our pickings are less, so try to fucking win. you might not be able to, and that's just a fact. all sorts of factors determine this. genetics, location, personality, looks as a whole, generation, wealth. all of these are traits women look for, and if they find a guy with better traits than you, she wants him, and she doesnt want you. i did well because i had good circumstance. i then consciously decided to work hard and find myself a good woman. it didnt take me long, because i was in high school, but maintaining it for all this time has been really fucking rough. life is hard, and if it were a game, not many people get to win. i want to win. that means everything i have worked for has been to win. life isnt fair. i didn't get the short end of the stick. im grateful for that. you might have, but i wont sympathize, because certain things are unchangeable.

TL;DR, lrn2deal, life sucks, make do.
>>
>>687931692
>>>
marriage isnt that bad, but actually overrated
>>
>>687943557
The law guarantees women are treated like toddlers, and 54% of voters are the females who voted for that. The law says you can’t even make up your own mind. That’s right. Even in the most basic sense, if you go out tonight, have a drink and have sex, the law says you are incapable of making up your own mind and giving consent…. and now a “strong and independent” you-go-girl changes her mind, blames a man for her own mistakes and shitty choices – which were 100% avoidable by her. That turns every adult woman in the western world into a screaming irresponsible infant.
>>
>>687935863
Nigga what the fuck what the fuck are you even talking about lol
>>
>>687943410
yeah they get special treatment, that's how it is. we have it harder than them. i am, as you may have guessed, a very straight-forward person. i put everything on the table in the first 3 dates, and i stated everything i want, everything i like, everything i look for. i told her my standards, and what i approved of, as well as what i didnt approve of. she understood, although she was a little shocked that she wasn't treated like a princess. i had to bring her to my level, i didnt climb to hers.

TL;DR, lets agree to disagree. you do you, man, i can respect that. ill do me.
>>
>>687943675
that's great opinion on mgtow, oh wait no its not
>>
>>687944018
sounds good man. i hope you guys have a happy life.
>>
>>687943761
Not all of them. A sizeable portion yes but there's a quickly growing amount of women who strongly oppose what modern feminism promotes.

It's like when women say every man ever is a heartless shitbag. It's a massive generalization that you would decry in an instant, yet you make the exact same untrue generalizations to them.
>>
>>687944188
thanks, man. same to you.
>>
File: Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks.jpg (174 KB, 699x335) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks.jpg
174 KB, 699x335
>>687943557

>But at a core biological level women WANT to be lead by a man

Of course...but not any man. Only a few.

And those few men, as per their biology, will take advantage of the post sexual liberation paradigm in which we live and fuck and chuck these women. And the women will like it...until they're maybe 30 and see the first crows feet forming near their eyes.

>The strong independent woman thing is becoming popular precisely because men act like shit towards women nowadays. They can't rely on or follow most men because they will get used and cheated on

A few men do this. The men hot enough to get the free pussy that women sling in their prime, yes. Men of "high genetic quality", as you see in the pic. Women are wired to choose to fuck men who are hot. Men who are hot tend ot employ "low investment mating strategies" i.e fuck and chuck. These women decided to do just that.

So fuck them :^)

Men in general do this? No.

Those women are choosing those men. Remember that. They're prioritizing their chimp brain instincts above what makes logical sense. They want to fuck and make babies with the dangerous bad boy, not the dutiful pencil necked accountant.

Thanks for giving them loyal dogs though.
>>
>>687935863
Only some men are in demand ... most women are still gunning for Chad. Average Joe? She doesn't even know he's alive.
>>
>>687931692
in other words, a nigger
>>
All MGTOW is is a philosophy that analyzes human behavior from an ontological perspective and suggests that men live an autonomous life.

That's it any other arguments by people are either from retards or those who don't understand the philosophy.
>>
File: 1464182300996.jpg (381 KB, 1060x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464182300996.jpg
381 KB, 1060x1000
>>687932164
Fems are a dangerous plague.

So take your faggy comments & give yourself a high colonic.
>>
>>687940265
sjw took it over
>>
>>687944829
no matter what context, the word nigger never ceases to fail in putting a smile on my face
>>
It's mainly men who don't choose to get married because they don't want to get married to the wrong woman and end up having a bad relationship.
>>
>>687945023
OR the hugely anti-male/biased divorce and family court system….
>>
>>687944336

Surprisingly few people are willing to identify as """feminists""". They've lost about 30 million people in just 2 or 3 years.

But not identifying as one doesn't necessarily mean you don't buy into any of their bullshit anymore.

Ask them about their opinions on divorce, alimony, palimony, child custody, women right to vote without the responsibility of conscription, affirmative action quotas, etc and you may be surprised.

Just a theory of mine.
>>
File: 1419728544985.png (763 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1419728544985.png
763 KB, 800x800
>>687937036
>tfw women will lose all value because the one thing that drives men to do half of what they do for them will be provided by someone else
>tfw women will realize this and throw huge fits trying to ban robot women
>tfw even now they are already fighting against the idea because they know it's true
>tfw they'll fail regardless because no-one will have any reason to cater to them anymore
>tfw even beta orbiter white knights will leave for easier sex

steel through the bullshit of the present my friend, because the future will be a sight to behold.
>>
>>687944576
Again with the generalizations. How dare they call men rapists but they all just have chimp brains. Nice hypocrasy.

As for the women wanting a real man thing, the loyal but beta followers are no better than the asshole chads. Neither are worth following cause one will just go with whatever you want while the other fuck you over at any chance. They want to be lead by a guy who knows what they're doing and will actually act in their best interest. Much like a parent does for their child. They want order and discipline, and unfortunately the closest thing they can often get to that are assholes.
>>
>>687933417
I couldn't finish that piece of shit. Holy fuck. Why do we even need women?
>>
>>687933417
> I just turned 20 and I know what women want.

Bitch, you don't know what you want let alone anyone else.
>>
because men are told they are losers if they don't have a girlfriend or kids

because someone that makes $130k/year is a loser because he doesn't want to marry.
>>
File: 1402553384936.jpg (114 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1402553384936.jpg
114 KB, 624x352
>>687940231
Holy shit that comic. Do people actually think that's the norm?
>>
>>687945423
to use for sex and if not then any other quality we can get out of them like school grades or some shit cause its aeasy to manipulate their emotions then throw them out
>>
I'm not quite MGTOW level yet, but I don't really acknowledge womens bullshit anymore. I'd rather chill with my doge. What does that make me? A faggot?
>>
>>687939623
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9c9reNbS1cw
>>
>>687932164
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbODKP30J2c
>>
>>687946004
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9c9reNbS1cw
i was never a mangina. and i am a subscriber to sandman.
>>
>>687945980
no but you should really hang out with women to learn how to manipulate their emotions so u can get what u want
>>
File: 1422222352855.jpg (702 KB, 854x4878) Image search: [Google]
1422222352855.jpg
702 KB, 854x4878
>>687945610
yes anon
>>
File: 341551346.gif (2 MB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
341551346.gif
2 MB, 500x330
>>687945309
This is one of the most glorious posts I've read in a while.
>well done anon
>>
>>687946262
wat
>>
>>687946348
yeah I dunno why this post wasn't acknowledged earlier
>>
>>687945361

>Again with the generalizations

Because...shocker....it's...GENERALLY THE CASE you dumb busted cunt.

Do not say you want to talk about an entire group of people in a culture and then when shit gets heavy try to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Do not fuckin dare do that again, kid.

Not all men or all women must exhibit a trait for it to be descriptive of masculinity and femininity. It is enough that is is typical of the majority.

Step the fuck up or step the fuck off.

Pussy.

> the loyal but beta followers are no better than the asshole chads

Yeah. Yeah they are.

If you want a K selective, stable, sustainable society of families, then the beta is the K selective choice.

Choose Chad and you end up with a society of fatherless bastards and a few Chads pump and dumping every pussy in sight.

>They want to be lead by a guy who knows what they're doing and will actually act in their best interest. Much like a parent does for their child.

>for their child

>child

Thanks for copping to that women are children, after telling us to cater to them and satisfy them. Great plan ya got there.

You've said too much son.
>>
File: original.jpg (58 KB, 570x581) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
58 KB, 570x581
all i see itt are anons calling women sub human animals,that need to be beating back into thier place under men
>>
File: 1420475881149.jpg (2 MB, 925x3026) Image search: [Google]
1420475881149.jpg
2 MB, 925x3026
>>687946460
better
>>
File: 1448336932077.gif (2 MB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1448336932077.gif
2 MB, 208x200
>>687931692
Male version of feminism. Lotta good points but allot of MRA shit turns to hrk misogyny blrekgh pretty quick.
>I puked a little when I typed that
>>
>>687946521
mfw
>>
>>687945980
a man. anyone who bows down to women or who shapes their lives and free time solely around going after women is retarded.

nothing wrong with love and such, but the lengths to which people go for sex are ridiculous.
>>
>>687946639
ahhh the white knight faggot, you self righteous cucks are adorable
>>
File: 1435866290003.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1435866290003.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>687946766
TL:DR
>>
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeCV-XNeZIoHiCGfNYCLh9Q
>>
File: biocunt.jpg (282 KB, 788x999) Image search: [Google]
biocunt.jpg
282 KB, 788x999
>>687945309

Women use dildos and vibrators, men either don't care or think it's hot as fuck and want to watch.

Men use sex toys, women flip out with shaming tactics and threats of bans.

Women sure are conspicuously scared of men they would supposedly never fuck in a million years getting their rocks off some other way.

Women are literally threatened by something as simple as an inanimate object that makes noises when you stick your cock in it.

If that's all it takes to threaten your corner on the market, you have to ask yourself what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>687946348
danke
>>
File: 1437813981101.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
1437813981101.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1850
>>687946999
>cuck
why the fuck you faggots over use that word
>>
File: 1437799114371.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
1437799114371.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>687946639
what a fucking faggot you are
>women instigate most domestic violence cases
>women rape about 20% less than men do (but since men are much less likely to report rape its been thought to be much higher)
>Men are by far the bigger victims of violent crime

Not even an MRA, but feminists make me fucking sick. Especially male feminists. Who are only in it for thinly veiled hope that some femanazi will have meaningless pity sex with him.
>>
File: Myfuckingsides.gif (245 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
Myfuckingsides.gif
245 KB, 400x200
>>687931692
>This entire thread
/wrists
>>
File: 1452783762920.jpg (67 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1452783762920.jpg
67 KB, 850x400
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
>pic related

a book, written in the early 1970s, updated and republished several times, about how women do bot want true equality, how they manipulate law, society and men for their own advantage, uaing sex and the "woe me" gender card
>>
>>687937815

>It's DICK that has $0 value today.
You are the dumb nigger here. Dicks value has always been $0. The fact that vaginas value is going down is just a proof that things are getting equal little by little.

Personally I've never done efforts to get pussy, but still get laid time to time.
This means there is a demand for dick that is starting to grow because women are starting to grow out of their stuck up views on sex.
>>
>>687946521
>>687946521
>
>>Again with the generalizations

>Because...shocker....it's...GENERALLY THE CASE you dumb busted cunt.

Your experience does not equate to the truth. There are plenty of women that do not act like that they just don't squawk about it online like the crazies do.

>Do not say you want to talk about an entire group of people in a culture and then when shit gets heavy try to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

You aren't making shit heavy for me. Your generalities are simply untrue and hypocritical to boot. I was simply pointing that out.

>Do not fuckin dare do that again, kid.

Lol ok

>Not all men or all women must exhibit a trait for it to be descriptive of masculinity and femininity. It is enough that is is typical of the majority.

>Step the fuck up or step the fuck off.

>Pussy.

>Yeah. Yeah they are.

>If you want a K selective, stable, sustainable society of families, then the beta is the K selective choice.

>Choose Chad and you end up with a society of fatherless bastards and a few Chads pump and dumping every pussy in sight.

I'm not referring to society here. They want a man who has their personal best interest at heart. Lots of these lonely red pilled fucks like you think that they have women figured out and want to manupulate them to THIER ends.

>Thanks for copping to that women are children, after telling us to cater to them and satisfy them. Great plan ya got there.

"Sort of like" now means "exactly like," good to know. I'm saying that women want a man who act in her genuine best interest, making her strive to improve herself and shit. The way a parent would act in the best interests of a child, women want men who will act in their genuinely best interest.

>You've said too much son.

You've misinterpreted too much, dad.
>>
>>687947302
both man and woman see failure if male use sextoys
>>
File: Brie Larson.jpg (44 KB, 577x255) Image search: [Google]
Brie Larson.jpg
44 KB, 577x255
>>687946639

>33 reported to police

Why is it men's fault that women choose not to report 967 of those supposed assaults?

Maybe because the definition fo "sexual assault" used for the survey includes bullshit like an unwanted offer for a date, as was the case with the study which the "1 in 4 women will be raped" bullshit comes from.

Maybe it's because they're lying and just want attention.

either way if it's not reported, it's a non issue.

So fuck off, and have some Brie Larson, cocksucker.
>>
>>687946182
I'd rather just distance myself from them entirely. I like sanity.
>>
>>687947652
who are raping all the men?
>>
>>687947792
The dick has value, just not in the adolescent realm. Once their eggs dwindle, the dick becomes the golden nugget.
>>
>>687933417
BETA AS FUCK ADVICE
>>
File: 1452550033698.jpg (98 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1452550033698.jpg
98 KB, 850x850
the kiddo learns the truth early
>pic related
>>
File: 1459725908254.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459725908254.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>687947302
>why is biocunt so angry master
Is neglect rape a real thing?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeCV-XNeZIoHiCGfNYCLh9Q

MGTOW WILL GET YOU LAID!!!!!

YOU WILL LITERALLY FUCK BITCHES & GET MONEY!!!

This guy's videos will turn you from thirsty ass desperate Friend zoned, too nice manginas that "don't get it" to sexual gods.

This guy breaks down the fuck ups that keep you basement dwellers jacking off on /b/ into pussy magnets. By breaking down the psychology of women and exposing deep insights Into the minds, psyche and behavior of women that you will train them like dogs. You will take a red pill, and see them in a much different light, your thirsty ass will not see them in a misogynistic way, but in a more dominant one, you sad betas could use that, fuck!!!!
Look at you losers, you were fuckin BORN for MGTOW, every single one of you fucks are already there, or do t know you are, (ego's a bitch) so stop being a cynical pussy bitch and learn up.
>>
File: 1422229896060.png (44 KB, 387x341) Image search: [Google]
1422229896060.png
44 KB, 387x341
>>687947652
>women are rape less than men
that is bullshit,i can get the other two ,but that one is full mra bullshit
>>
>>687931692
basically male feminists.
>>
File: 457624562346.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
457624562346.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>687948086
Chicks n other dudes. But in parlance to the convo statistically women rape (as in the dictionary definition of the word) only about 20% less than dudes. But its thought that because a man is far less likely to report being raped especially by a women that its actually much higher.
>>
>>687948315
Women. rape. about 20%. less. than. men.
retard.
>>
>>687947805
>They want a man who has their personal best interest at heart.

The fuck you talking about? Generally speaking their best interest is not their primary driving force. Here's an example after 3 seconds of google search
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-craig-malkin/domestic-violence_b_2786921.html
>>
>>687933807
80/20 is not an acceptable sauce
>>
>>687947792
women always love dick,the church just give them less punishment for it now,look at the middle east see how fuck up it use to be
>>
>>687933807
Suace plox?
I'm not sure I believe that.
>>
>>687947302

AAAAAAND it doesn't just limit itself to sextoys.

You know how women (not all but a good part of them) are hard to get. You have to do stuff for them, pay attention, and wait weeks or even month to get into their pants.

>What if homosexuality between men would get commonly accepted like being a lesbian?

All the hard to get girls would lose all their worth. No one would ever try to hit on a girl that acts like a princess if everyone could just go pound their buddies butt.

>Ask a guy about lesbians..
So hot! It's beautifull

>Ask a girl about fags..
Eew! I could never sleep with a guy that has been with an other guy.
Even bisexual girls have told me this when I asked!

So fucked up...
>I'm starting to think women are behind homophobia
>>
>>687947805

>Your experience does not equate to the truth

I didn't give you anecdotes, I gave you biological truths and their ramifications in the context of modern society. I gave you a fuckin source for fucks sake, cunt.

>Your generalities are simply untrue and hypocritical to boot. I was simply pointing that out.

I gave you the source.

Look at it and cry.

>I'm not referring to society here

We are absolutely talking about the effects of modern dating and mating trends on society. The 2 go hand in glove. That's the point of this dialogue you started in this thread.

>they want a man who has their personal best interest at heart

Then why don't they go get him? It's easy fro a woman to get what she wants if she's wise and prudent, and if she dates with the intention of finding a long term man from the get go, instead of the hookup culture bullshit women perpetuate right now.

Women on average want dominance above all. That's it. No moral equation required.

>red pilled fucks like you think that they have women figured out

I do :^)

>and want to manupulate them to THIER ends.

Far from it, because I'm not Chad.

You will now stop absolving women of their culpability in the current state of affairs and squaring the blame on Chad, then extrapolating Chad to be indicative of men in general, when men in general are not the ones doing this pumping and dumping, partly because they don't have the market value or sex appeal to do so in the first place.

You now acknowledge that women are the gatekeepers to sex and reproduction, as is their natural role, and that this comes with an incredible responsibility.
>>
>>687948142
You are probably right, but hey I'm only 22
>>
File: 1422229658527.png (62 KB, 1352x440) Image search: [Google]
1422229658527.png
62 KB, 1352x440
>>687948591
so lesbian rape?
>>
>>687931692
retarded like feminism
>>
File: 1440391851149.jpg (27 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1440391851149.jpg
27 KB, 640x634
>>687945309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGwFZj3YPwY
>>
>>687948637
Use some more critical thinking. The woman in the article is resolute that "he can do better," indicating that she is (misguidedly) trying to help him become a better person because once he does he will stop hitting her and things will be better for both of them, her included. While this rarely if ever is successful, in her mind, her sticking around to change him will still ultimately benefit her in the long run. So it doesn't do much to invalidate the point I was trying to make, just means lots of women have weird ways of going about attempting to get a man like that.
>>
>>687948664
>the thing to keep in mind is that 80% and 20% are not set in stone numbers. Basically the whole idea behind the theory is that a large percentage of women are choosing to date and sleep with a smaller percentage of men.
>>
>>687948955

Women actually were behind homophobia, in a way.

A gay man was seen as no use to a woman. He had no reason to live for one, because he didn't care about sex.

So people shamed and hated them in part for this. Historically anyway.

They were basically seen as women without wombs, that is, women without the intrinsic worth of woman. The eggs, uterus and so on.
>>
File: 1464294171073.jpg (23 KB, 506x252) Image search: [Google]
1464294171073.jpg
23 KB, 506x252
>>687948664
it /r9k/ logic, all women want big dick aphla
>>
>>687949508
but most gay people are killed by men
>>
>>687949234
Use some more critical thinking. Her trying to help him isn't in her best interest. Her sticking around is not going to help him, abusive people RARELY CHANGE. What planet do you live on?
>>
>>687943039
hipster libtard kike slave detected
>>
>>687948955
because gay and bi man spread aids to women they cheated on hidden in the closet
>>
File: social media stats.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
social media stats.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>687948664

Maybe this will help.

This isn't only dating sites, it's social media sites in general, which encompasses a far greater number of people.

Women have a much narrower range of "would fuck" than men do, and now that the government supports women, and they have their own jobs and affirmative action sometimes too, there's less reason for women to bother with men they aren't physically attracted to.
>>
>>687949143
Lesbians do rape yes, domestic violence between women is terribly bad.
>>
>>687949816
he mgtow anon
>>
>>687949660

And most women were cool with it.

In case you haven't noticed, women love it when the dirty work is done, but they hate doing it.

That way they can pretend they're morally superior to men. Kind of like a mobsters wife who knows how the money is made, but looks the other way.
>>
If they were really going their own way they wouldn't be in a collectivist movement of people with the same ideas.
>>
File: 1424759012099.png (507 KB, 587x942) Image search: [Google]
1424759012099.png
507 KB, 587x942
>>687948591
only children and other adult women,and most peolpe are okay with that if she hot
>>
>>687944904
>MGTOW
>philosophy

The cringe, it hurts...
>>
>>687946905
I like that. I did my time trying to deal with women, but I just cannot handle that level of insanity.
>>
>>687950455
but it still mostly men doing or wanting to do the dirty work,so i don't see your point other than she didn't call the cops
>>
>>687931692
Wow, just discovered what this is and it seems just as pathetic those weeping femnazis.
Seriously, do people need a common statement/group or whatever to be able to stand for themselves?
Getting screwed is part of life, be it by a partner, by a coworker or any people we meet. It´s up to the person getting screwed to react appropriately towards the screwer (e.g. living the life partner if he/she´s a manipulative asshole/cunt). If you´re too stupid to get this it´s not a fucking activist group will improve your life because you´re too stupid for life itself.
Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.