[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really, no one wants to talk about the Bernie supporters and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: Fuck bernie.png (861 KB, 966x750) Image search: [Google]
Fuck bernie.png
861 KB, 966x750
Really, no one wants to talk about the Bernie supporters and Mexican Nationalists attacking Trump supporters at this weekend's rally?

Anyone? What the fuck. These assholes were waving around Mexican flags while physically assaulting American Citizens who did nothing more than go see their favored political candidate.

Fuck Bernie. He may not say it out loud, but this is what he wants. FUCK BERNIE.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl/story?id=39576437
>>
>>687852890

What's worse, the Mayor of San Jose literally gave the police instructions to allow it to happen. Dozens of people physically assaulted in front of the police, and NOT A SINGLE ARREST.
>>
File: 1460690479858.gif (2 MB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
1460690479858.gif
2 MB, 530x300
>>
>>687852890
DIDNFFF DOO NUUUHHUU THEM BE GOOD BOYZ N SHIT
>>
>>687852890
I cant wait to shoot of them niggers or beaners if they put their hands on me.
>>
>>687852890

This is liberalism in a nutshell. Hypocrisy and violence and hate. Zero tolerance for anyone who disagrees.

This is why I vote Trump.
>>
>>687852890
¡Dindu nada!
>>
>>687852890

Also, a woman was assaulted, hit on the head with a blunt object, her glasses knocked off, her sign ripped up, and all the while her attackers shouting "No hate in our state."

HA HA HA HA HA HA. Bernie supporters don't even have the intelligence to understand irony.

At this point I'm completely convinced that if you are voting for Bernie, you are below a monkey's intelligence.

Oh by the way. All the news outlets in my Area (Santa Cruz County, right next door to this shit) refused to report this.
>>
DEY BE GOOD BOYZ, DEY NEVA DIN DU NUFFIN.
>>
>>687853420

Check the video out. You can literally see them waving Mexican flags around.

If they are Mexicans shouldn't they be in Mexico?
>>
>>687853420
calm down there micropenis.

everyone knows you dont have enough balls to shoot anyone... except for boys, in their butts
>>
ITT butthurt trumpfags get pissy when people get physical with them, but stayed silent when their political brethren did the same to others.

yall are a bunch of roody-poos
>>
>>687854666
Checked
>>
>>687852890
This is why americans have gun rights.
>>
File: 1419201732263.jpg (50 KB, 610x416) Image search: [Google]
1419201732263.jpg
50 KB, 610x416
>>687854865
>>
Honestly surprised that no one has just up and assassinated Trump already
>>
Lulz

look at his shortZ
>>
>>687854865
More like, I'm too much of a delicate flower to defend myself, so instead I start shooting like the craven piece of shit that I am
>>
>>687852890
It is beautiful of just how foolish the left is, showing their hypocrisy in such a show, shunning and beating down anyone that disagrees with their views. and what does the left say to this? "trump's mean words provoked the protesters", amazing, so much for free speech.
>>
>>687854666
yeah ok buddy. now go pick me some strawberries
>>
File: gifs_201.gif (2 MB, 320x454) Image search: [Google]
gifs_201.gif
2 MB, 320x454
>>687854666
chekd dem dar saytanic trips uh troof
>>
>>687854348
theyre young fucking hispanics whos parents are probably wetbacks. as a older hispanic american whos parents were ALSO born here im sick and tired of this mexican flag waving shit and the thuggishness that these millenials are doing. im no way a trump supporter nor a liberal but seriously something needs to be done about these troublemakers going to these rallys to openly assault trump supporters. fucking hell millenial degenerates are the sole reason america is going down the drain
>>
File: baby-crying.jpg (29 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
baby-crying.jpg
29 KB, 448x300
>>687855043
>pic related, it's you
>>
>>687855485
How old are you?
>>
>>687852890
Anyone who can get beat up by a lil' Mexican manlet deserves it. Pro tip: learn how to fight and/or arm yourself.
>>
This will continue. If you are white, straight, religious, or love America, you are a target. From women's rights, minority rights, gay rights, and immigrant rights, all are vilifying their "oppressors" which is the white race.

The culture war has been ongoing for decades, but it is entering a new phase. Whites have relented lots of ground to keep the peace, and will continue to do so until a tipping point is finally reached.

Call me when the cleansing starts. I'm ready.
>>
>>687854865

I think you're misinterpreting this situation.

This wasn't a mere protest gone wrong, with a few people getting out of hand. That shit happens on both sides, and I laugh when it does.

This is different. This was a combined force of 400 Mexican nationalists and Bernie supporters who specifically rallied together and planned out how they were going to target and physically assault Trump supporters.

They didn't pull the eggs and bottles out of their asses. They brought that shit with them. The attacked people, they violated property, they smashed cars.

And they did it with the full support of San Jose's Mayor.
>>
>>687853445
Right, because Christian fundamentalists are known for delicate and gentle nature. "Muh Prince of Peace".
>>
File: fuck you whitey.jpg (38 KB, 694x568) Image search: [Google]
fuck you whitey.jpg
38 KB, 694x568
>>687855334
your blatant disrespect to my satanic trips is both mildly entertaining and completely expected from a do-nothing Rump supporter crybaby.
>>
File: 1426721808997.jpg (115 KB, 759x548) Image search: [Google]
1426721808997.jpg
115 KB, 759x548
>>687855510
>(((you)))
>>
itt: mexicans mad they getting deported, niggers chimping out in their natural habitat
>>
>>687852890
It almost makes me want to go to one and dare one of those little faggots to try and touch me, and I'm not even a trump supporter, just want a green light on those faggots.
>>
>>687855485
if what you say were the truth, you wouldn't be referring to yourself as 'hispanic'

pinche joto guey
>>
I don't have any problems with bernie, I just hate the fucking bernie bros.
>>
That just goes to show you who the real pussies are world of anarchy.
>>
>>687855485

I have no problem with Americans of Mexican descent. Shit man, I live in an area with literally hundreds of thousands of people who can barely even speak English. They've always been good people to me. They're hard working, they're friendly, their food is amazing.

But these Mexican nationalists are the next terrorist movement waiting to happen.

They're Brown Berets man. Look them up. They are literally political gangsters.
>>
>>687853445
Lol Trump is the king of hypocracy
>>
>>687853801

HA HA HA HA HA HA. Bernie supporters don't even have the intelligence to understand irony.

I love Jesus and hate "killing babies", so I'm going to kill some adults. Besides, where do you think 1/2 the land in the US came from? Mexico, that's where. If one European country took half its land from another every /b/ro here would be outraged.

You're a faggot that lives in a place called "Santa Cruz" and you're complaining about Mexicans. How's that for not having "intelligence to understand irony"?
>>
>>687852890
Just fucking vote and get it over with you American pieces of shit. Why does it take a full fuckin year to elect a new leader? My Facebook feed is polluted with you idiots bitching and pissing and moaning about one guy or the other. Fucking. Vote. I don't need to hear about this shit anymore. Shut the fuck up and vote.
>>
>>687855918
the opinion of a colossal idiot who is going to throw his vote away on an orange wearing a combover, is as worthless as attempts to wean your mother from big black cocks

>tyrone fucked my mommy so hard i could hear her cumming all the way in my room
>thats what you sound like
>>
>>687856364
>beaner detected
>>
>>687856235
>>687855485
Shut up white boy
>>
>>687855878

Elaborate what we're known for please. Because I can't remember the last time Conservative Christians pulled together to attack political opponents in broad daylight with their government's support.

Speaking of which, what the fuck does Christianity have to do with this? No one mentioned that shit.
>>
>>687854348
Riiiiight because no one in America ever waves around an Irish, English, Italian or Confederate flag whilst bragging about "muh heritage not hate".
>>
>>687855109
>Clinton is a criminal (technically a murderer)
>Cruz is the zodiac killer

But trump should be assassinated for telling the truth?
>>
>>687856364
hello bean man
>>
>>687852890
Trump protesters are not Bernie supporters.
>>
As a eurofag this amuses and disturbs me at the same time. HEIL HITLER
>>
>>687856440
>it doesnt take a full year you retard.

it takes on day... but for som reason days are preceded by other days and when you string those days together you find yourself in a year.

I know, its a difficult concept to understand but if you go find an adult I am sure they will walk you through it.
>>
>>687856530
>beaner detected
>>
>>687856440
The election's in November, but the primaries take about six months and the coverage of the whole thing for some reason started a year and a half early.
>>
>>687856775
good comeback bro, you must be a product of that great mexican education system.
>>
Something about the Bernie Sanders chants by the protesting terrorists always seemed odd to me. Some combination of the media over-representing the Sanders support, the fact that many of these assholes aren't voting citizens, and/or more false flag shenanigans out of the Clinton-aligned BLM groups.
>>
>>687856670
if by truth you mean radical delusion, designed obfuscation and manipulation, then yes
>>
>>687856364
I forgot Mexicans magically popped out of the ground and thus are the native people of North America.

It isn't like they stole the land from someone else. It isn't like they didn't just inherit a part of the old Spanish colonial empire. Nope. Mexicans have always lived in places like Nevada and Utah.
>>
>>687852890
no one talks about it because we already know about it. its like talking about nazis during hitler and calling them bad for killing people. you know they are doing it but if you speak up you get attacked and same thing here.
just let it happen and the silent majority will see whats happening and shift support to trump. just like with how companies are protesting trump by moving production and shit to mexico its actually helping him because they are sending jobs away and bolstering trumps position. all the attacks and movements against him actually help him and so far no one has figured it out. so again just let it happen and then watch as it guarantees him the win
>>
>>687856955
no, he meant the textbook definition of truth

You need new dictionary bro.
>>
File: 1429192460389.jpg (161 KB, 810x966) Image search: [Google]
1429192460389.jpg
161 KB, 810x966
>>687856528
Could you be anymore of an obvious (((kike)))? Do you beta faggots only think about monkeys dicks?
Find yourself a trap or nigga thread an shill there (((goldberg))). Your handrubbing isnt working here
>>
>>687856666
No one's gonna even comment on those sweet quads?
>>
>>687855789

Yeah, no you're not. You're a /b/ fag. Nothing more. BTW you lost the "culture war" long ago and it has nothing to do with being white, religious of loving America. Go tell your mom/wife/sister/daughter you're against women's right. Then go tell Tyrone he can't have the same rights as you, etc....You'll piss yourself.
>>
Why are we arguing over an election that would take charge a single thing about the way any of us are living now? This is exactly what they want. Fuck this political system of puppets. >>687852890
>>687856528
>>687856530
>>687856534
>>687856644
>>687856666
>>687856670
>>687856673
>>687856677
>>687856775
>>687856816
>>
>>687852890
Everyone knows that Trump is the evil one, but Bernie supporters are the violent people.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.