[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /b/ feel about malarkey like this? Most comments are:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 500x747
How does /b/ feel about malarkey like this?

Most comments are:

>She's right, she isn't asking for it.
>She's bold and confident in her body, as all women should be.
>She's got bush.
>>
>>687831981
Actually - sexualizing yourself - you are asking for it.
>>
>>687831981

I like it when decent looking women walk around topless with there vag just barely covered by a skirt.... and you KNOW that chick isn't wearing panties.

>exhibitionism is one of my fetishes
>>
>>687831981
if i knew her irl, i would save pics to ruin her chances at having a decent career or relationship. the only 'it' she's not asking for is respect
>>
>>687831981
Just like smoking cigarettes isn't asking for lung cancer.
>>
> Wants to be a slut
> Doesn't want people to think she's a slut
> feminists
>>
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME
>>
>>687831981
I dare her to try that shit in the ghetto.

The bitch is only allowed to flaunt her fucking attitude because she's in a "safe" environment and allowed to get away with it.
>>
File: YouRN.jpg (101 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
YouRN.jpg
101 KB, 866x1300
You do not have the right to sexually assault/rape a woman because she is topless.
Just like a random guy does not have the right to shoot you in the face for wearing flip flops.
Can you stare at her and think horrible things? Fuck yea. But can you scream rape threats? No. Should you insult her or explain to her in vivid detail what you would like to do to her sexually? No.

Everybody leave everyone else alone.
>>
>>687834001
kill yourself you cuckold faggot who cant get a girl because he respects them too much.
>>
>>687834001
If you walk out of your house naked and get raped its partially your fault because you were stupid. It's that simple
>>
>>687834001
the question was never about whether you're supposed to rape someone. you're not. the question was how easy do you make it for others? Feminists got offended when people suggested wearing dificult to remove clothes and traveling in groups because it reduces the ease at which you can be victimized.
>>
File: 1381017685012.jpg (177 KB, 490x547) Image search: [Google]
1381017685012.jpg
177 KB, 490x547
>>687831981
>>
>>687834516
Usually because feminist are ugly bitches who actually pray someone finds them attractive enough to rape them
>>
>>687834507
like if you put all your valuables on the front lawn and someone walks off with it, they're still a thief. but you're a dumb ass for making it so easy.
>>
Seeing the primitive instincts to be dominant in beta males of /b/ is really amusing
Please continue thinking that you are better than all women and they should all suck your dicks while stroking your tiny cocks faggots
>>
she's asking for lung cancer if she keeps smoking though

smokers are jokers
>>
>>687834701
Stop using logic!

The femanists hate that!
>>
File: femen.jpg (449 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
femen.jpg
449 KB, 1280x715
>>687831981
I'm alright with this, in fact suportive... I fucking enjoy feminine beauty and don't think we should be deprived of it because of repressed/in the closet Christians or Muslims and other rapey creeps... Fucking cringey autists who can't fucking wrap their heads around the concept of consentt should be fucking forced to live in a Muslim country... Nah man, fuck that, I like slutty girls and I do want them to live in a world where they don't have to fear sexual predators, I'm not generally suportive of SJW causes but this is a legt one...
>>
Borderline personality disorder, period.

Normal women don't do this.

She's the type to get drunk at a bar, fuck a guy's brains out, wake up and regret it, and cry rape.

So yeah, if you're into nutty feminists, first off... Why? Second off, caveat emptor, my nigga'.

Wear a rubber and videotape the encounter for evidence of consent, and keep some Doxy on hand.
>>
>>687834858
virgin detected
>>
>>687832807
she might be looking to fuck but that doesn't mean you want to get raped.

that's what's wrong with many of you apes. I think the society has cultivated this crazy sexualized pressure so dudes act like gorillas and don't see women as people.

I'm not saying women can't be stupid assholes. I'm just saying the same variety of cool and idiotic people can be found in both men and women.
>>
>>687834588

>Implying civilized people are the same as niggers
>>
>>687831981
What is she not asking for? To be raped or to be heckled or ogled at? Rape is obviously not cool. But yeah, i can see that she is asking to be heckled or ogled for wearing no top or super skimpy clothes...
>>
File: 1435120211792.gif (1 MB, 290x218) Image search: [Google]
1435120211792.gif
1 MB, 290x218
>>687835122

>gets called out
>tips fedora
>the only women he can fuck, if any, are nuts with daddy issues and infections
>>
I don't think anyone has the right to rape her even if she's waking around naked.

But, there are dudes out there that actually believe that she does deserve to get raped, and some of them are likely to do it, even if it's wrong. And even if accusef and indicted, they might even get away with it because a sympathetic jury believes she kinda deserved it.

Tl;dr: she's right, but playing with fire.

So she's
>>
File: ImHurt.jpg (26 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
ImHurt.jpg
26 KB, 366x550
>>687834200
A stranger on the internet called me a cuckold faggot

I'm so hurt I think I'm gonna cry
>>
File: 1435116148182.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1435116148182.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>687835778
>>
>>687835578
I see your point, I imagine those who don't actually get to see naked women irl could get triggered...

You're right, let's all of us sexually active adults acomodate a tiny minority of sexually deprived losers. Hijabs anyone?
>>
File: 1457828479322.jpg (23 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1457828479322.jpg
23 KB, 480x600
>>687835899
>>
>>687834810
I agree, but that's not the world we live in.

I don't think people should steal either, but even a philanthropist can get robbed.

Those who do not have will always be jelly.... Sex is the same way.
>>
>>687835731
>But, there are dudes out there that actually believe that she does deserve to get raped, and some of them are likely to do it, even if it's wrong.

They're called "Muslims."

Yes, they do get away with raping women. It's part of their culture.

Same thing as doing an "honor killing" of one's own family member simply because he (mainly she) disrespected you or your religion.
>>
>>687832807
That's a sandniggers mind
>>
>>687835665
You mad? leaving aside you'd be surprised at how many non-slutty girls do actually put out, nuts with daddy issues are fucking amazing at sex... As for STDs, we all end up on antibiotics sooner or later... Those of us getting laid ofc...
>>
>>687834783
Because their stupid and deserve to be raped
>>
>>687836038
Sure, if you're walking through a nigger neighbourhood do whatever you need to stay safe. Civilized humans on the other hand should be held to a higher standard...
>>
>>687831981
fappable. Almost a hate fap.
>>
File: edgy faggot.gif (1 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
edgy faggot.gif
1 MB, 390x293
>>687836035
>>
>>687831981

Smart cunt needs nigger rape.
>>
Not wanting to be raped equates to not wanting to be robbed and mugged and both are terrible crimes, but the difference is that should you go into slums wearing jewelry with your smartphone out and eventually get robbed and left on a ditch to die won't prove the existence of "theft culture" or a crime patriarchy oppressing the rich and wealthy.

You put yourself into situations like that willingly and knowingly, but of course, women want equality but not responsibility for themselves and their behavior
>>
>>687836445
>Because their stupid
>their stupid
>their

Go back to school, dumbass.

Your stupidity is showing.
>>
>>687837094
Lurk more fag
>>
File: Islam6.jpg (250 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
Islam6.jpg
250 KB, 730x1095
>>687836762
If you can't live by Western standards you should fuck off back to Africa, your solution is impose Sharia... I hate to agree with Feminazis but they're right on this one, I refuse to live in a world without cleavage or short skirts...
>>
File: 1451354813423.jpg (73 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
1451354813423.jpg
73 KB, 500x627
>>687837140
>>
>>687836600
Yes but by that same logic.... Don't get shitfaced drunk, have drunk sex, then claim rape.

It's a pretty easy to prevent situation with some thought.
>>
>>687836445
What would you do if your boss/future boss read the stuff you write on /b/? Or your family? Do you ever say this stuff to people in real life?

Partially curious, partially proving a point
>>
>>687837214
>I hate to agree with Feminazis but they're right on this one, I refuse to live in a world without cleavage or short skirts...

The problem is that bitches like the one in OP's picture aren't standing against Sharia and the Muslims' rape culture.

Nor are they standing against the black-on-white rape problem.

Most of them are against ordinary white men; typically those of college age. The ones who are most likely to hit on them in a bar and then maybe, just maybe, take advantage of them later.

Remember that feminism is primarily against white men, and not true problems that exist in the world.
>>
>>687831981
when she gets raped will it really matter?
>>
>>687837379
Yes, by the same logic drunk girls crying wolf because they regret sex should be thrown in prison, we agree... Having said that the chances of that happening to you are about the same as the fat hogs who cry rape culture actually getting sexual attention from anyone...
>>
>>687837214
Then fight crime and support the police. It's not "imposing" sharia, it's keeping women safe so as not to have them put themselves into dangerous situations. You want your pervert utopia, fine, fight for it, deport illegals, stand up for them. It's easy to be a lazy mangina armchair feminist activist online, it's harder to actually do something.
>>
>>687834810
3. rape
2. marry
1. kill
>>
>>687831981
She isn't asking for it.
Not for attention, not for rape, not for harassment, not even to be seen.

Women should be allowed to be outside in any way they feel comfortable without interference from others. You don't talk without permission, you don't look without permission and you especially do not approach or touch without her expressed, vocal and enthusiastic consent.

It's the same liberties you are awarded, so why shouldn't women?
>>
>>687831981

No more asking for a raping than leaving your home unlocked when you leave is asking to be robbed. But, prudence and pragmatism dictate taking at least minimal steps to prevent both.

There is the way you think the world should be and the way the world is. Accepting the way the world is, is simply accepting reality. That doesn't mean it can't be changed, but you're foolish to act like the change will come immediately just because you demand it.
>>
>>687833183
win
>>
>>687831981
I would lend her my jacket, but she isn't asking for it :'(
>>
File: CMy8n45WcAAnJjy.jpg (123 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
CMy8n45WcAAnJjy.jpg
123 KB, 600x675
>>
>>687837628
Just seems like a lot of girls blame rape on the clothing they were wearing instead of the fact that they were drunk.

>>I looked sexy so he raped me...

That's really only half of it.

Dressing sexy by itself probably isn't going to get you raped.

Alcohol by itself probably won't get you raped.

Put them together and it's no different then walking around with hundred dollar bills hanging out your pocket in a Detroit backally.
>>
File: CRNhCsSWcAA2y1k.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CRNhCsSWcAA2y1k.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>
>>
>>687837735

There is nothing wrong with this sentiment. But it still rejects the reality of the world. As I said right below you. There is big difference between the way the world is, and the way you think it should be. Work for the world you want, but realize there is a sizable enough minority that will see this as asking for it. As shitty as that is, it's simply the truth. Why would you refuse to accept that and take precautions just because you don't like that it's true?
>>
>>687837735
Anyone understands this. But how do you stop low information males who aren't blessed with a gender studies degree such as your fellow millennial male feminists from doing as they wish with women in vulnerable circumstances? The funny part is that "informed" "wake" beta white men pay the price for it and are forced into further degradation and submission towards women, changing nothing at all.
>>
File: 1465068217642.jpg (101 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465068217642.jpg
101 KB, 750x1000
>>687831981
Still not asking for it.
>>
>>687838155
It's also combined with regret of the sex act.

Drunk + horny + regret the following morning = rape
>>
>>687837603
Unlike sandniggers/regular niggers white men can fucking educate themselves and make judgement calls... There is a legit rape issue and anyone smart can easily avoid false rape acusations (eg don't fucking brag on soc media about your conquests) I'm middle aged and have been sleeping with drunken sluts all my life... Given the repeat business factor I can say with some certitude they didn't regret it... And is easy enough, just don't be pushy/rapey, be discreet and be fucking nice, take a girl to a nice place for breakfast... Pick up a drunk to near unconciousness nut,be a fucking lousy, inconsiderate lay and ask her to make you a sandwich in the morning then YOU are the one who's asking for it and engaging in risky behaviour. If you can't handle interacting with women you shouldn't be getting laid...
>>
>>687838476
No, sadly women still have to protect themselves.

Rape, harassment and any unwanted contact are problems men should more proactively stop, before it happens. Men should closely watch other men who interact or want to interact with women and strongly judge their behavior.

If a man's behavior is forward, he should be immediately punished, severely. Any man who doesn't do this is complicit in rape.
>>
>>687837704
Fuck you man, I'm white and Mexican, I get the best of both worlds, enjoy the fucking privilege of having European descent and get to cry discrimination if anyone tries to pull shit on me... World works perfect for me, you go and change it...
>>
>>687838523
Proactivity, men have the duty to police other men. Any and all sexually or even socially forward behavior towards women should be immediately punished by bystanding men, not doing that is compliance by inaction.
>>
>>687833884
Pretty much, main reason why she's so smug.
>>
>>687838909
Deport all Muslims from Europe, race war now?
>>
>>687839010
So surely you understand that Mexicans with good intent and high morals arrive in the US by plane, and not on foot through holes in the fence, yeah? You don't need to stand up for your whole country, you understand this
>>
>>687839080
fuck off
>>
It is risky behaviour to try to push sex on a heavily intoxicated girl, it's not the alphas that can get any girl they want that are being accused of rape... If you're not smart enough to avoid risky behaviour you deserve what's coming to you, works both ways...
>>
>>687838075
im a feminist and I just laughed so hard I couldn't breathe
>>
>>687838638
Most men don't rape.

Only a few do, and even then it's usually a crime of opportunity.

That's what makes the whole walking around topless thing funny to me.

A lot of men agree that rape is wrong whether you have a shirt on or not, but the ones that don't will be wanting to rape you since you just turned them on.
>>
>>687839126
Not just muslims, all men are currently complicit in rape.

If you see a man look at a woman without her permission, beat him, harshly.
>>
>>687839080
Surely if you believe in equality, as you've shown so far, you believe that gender is merely a social construct. Men policing other men and taking away that responsibility from women, having them seldom watch their behavior or other women's sure makes you sound like women are fragile and irresponsible yourself. Genderification is toxic and anti feminist.
>>
>>687835141
you confuse white men with niggers much too easily
>>
>>687831981
Hey /b/, maybe this is malarkey, but if you talk to women as if you respected them, you might get laid more often.
>>
File: IMG_20160602_151250.jpg (87 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_151250.jpg
87 KB, 576x768
>>687839607
>>687840001
I don't know who's trolling who anymore
>>
>>687839573

rape really isn't about "being turned on"
>>
Am I the only person who really wants to rape one of these girls
>>
>>687831981
being an attention whore.
>>
>>687840001
Parts of gender might be social constructs but there are only two sexes, and the very large majority of people's genders adhere to their biological sex.

Men have the liberty to be safe from violence and rape, women do not. It's because women know not to hurt others, men must be taught.
>>
>>687839314
Yes, by all means, still not gonna take the accusation of "sending" anyone when there's vested economic intersts in the US benefiting from using my paisanos as slave labor... Mexican migration to the US is in negative number and migrants from Latin America, eastern Europe and east Asia will dry up in a couple of decades, but since you won't make the call of going the same way as Japan and allow the population of your country to age and shrink, you're still going to get migrants wherever you can find them... Which means in some decades it is going to be you arguing about women not wearing a burqa asking to get raped... Hell, I may pay for that wall gladly you know...
>>
>>687834588
My question would be, who the fuck steals monopoly money?
>>
>>687840478
Dumb niggers would be my guess.
>>
She is indeed not asking for it.
>>
File: askedforit.jpg (160 KB, 490x547) Image search: [Google]
askedforit.jpg
160 KB, 490x547
>>
>>687840478
I play to win bitch
>>
>>687840218
Pretty much, it's actually easy to be with those girls...
>>
>>687840379
What the fuck are you talking about, Pedro?
>>
>>687831981
She's not a true feminist, just pretending

1- She's less than 200 pounds
2- She cares for her body hygiene

Obviously not a feminist
>>
>>687836142
No, that's a proper functioning mind. Humans are sexual beings, it's written into our genetic code and literally is the reason we all exist.

Rape is a different story. There's no room for rape in a civilized society.

However, intentionally being sexually provocative just to make a point is bratty and childish behavior.

It's like this whole issue with the child falling into the gorilla exhibit. Walking around with your tits out saying it's no excuse for sexualization is like walking around in a gorilla exhibit saying it's no excuse for a maiming. What these feminists are saying is "I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want and if something happens to me the other person is guilty and I'm not at fault at all". Nobody is saying "rape is okay as long as they were dressed provocatively", they're saying "the probability of sexual assault would probably go down if women were a bit more modest". If you don't want to act modest, fine, but don't say people didn't warn you.
>>
anyone with a fucking brain knows raping women is wrong.
Beside rapists are not provoked by slutty clothing, They just rape when they feel like it.
>>
>>687840336
That's not true, men get raped as well, they have sex with women they don't want to under many forms of pressure, boys get raped by other men (eg clergy) and prison is a system that usually sexually brutalizes men to the general indifference of society...
>>
>>687840336
>women know not to hurt others, therefore aren't safe from violence and rape
>men have to be taught to be like women

What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>687840336
>Men have the liberty to be safe from violence and rape

No they don't. Men are raped. Men are subjected to violence, including domestic violence. Almost all workplace fatalities are men doing dangerous "manly" jobs that allow women to live in safety.
>>
>>687840978
That's senior to you fucking pleb...
>>
>>687841155
That's definitely sandnigger mind
We got lots of you fucktards in our country
I bet you go to loli threads with your dick in your hand too
>>
>>687841451
You must be part of the "I'm entitled to whatever I want because society owes me just for existing" generation, aka millennials.
>>
>>687841338
When men suffer violence, they failed to de-escalate, you respect other men and other men naturally respect you, all YOU have to do stop violence from a man or woman is to let go of your ego and simply apologize for your wrongdoings.
>>
>>687841155
That kid was a nigger ffs...
>>
>>687841681
Nope, I'm pretty sure if I'm being kidnapped chances are I'm dead no matter what I do. It actually did happen to a close friend of mine... Statistics show men are overwhelmingly the targets of violent/lethal crime...
>>
File: nafi.jpg (51 KB, 600x670) Image search: [Google]
nafi.jpg
51 KB, 600x670
>>687841451
so how do you feel about this?
>>
File: nafi1.jpg (128 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
nafi1.jpg
128 KB, 600x1200
>>687842157
or this
>>
>>687841997
Men are the victims of violent crime due to their own violent behavioral patterns, women are entirely outside of this.
>>
>>687837574
I don't see where my boss has any right to my personal life like that. What I post anonymously online is no business of theirs.
>>
can't even going to lie

that bush peeking out is sexy as fuck

makes me want to rape a defenseless woman
>>
>>687834001
Woman sexualize men just as much as we do it to them. They may not be as brazen about it.
>>
Anyone have that infographic of survivor where they split the men and women and the women's society was utter shit?
>>
>>687837574
Not that op but I could give a shit less. My parents know I'm weird. My boss wouldn't care, she's just happy I show up I think.
>>
>>687842268
The logic is different. The culture is different. Think hard enough and research arguments by intelligent people who disagree with you and you will figure out why.
>>
>>687831981
she not asking for it by being half naked. she is asking for it by being an uppity cunt however.
>>
>>687842631
They are just as brazen about it, we've just been taught to appreciate compliments and crave desire from them
>>
>>687833884
She's in the safe environment that the evil white cis men patriarchy provided for her.
>>
Niggers
>>
Breasts serve no sexual function
We've only been taught this
They give you a boner because they're no secret
If they weren't secret little fat sacks they wouldn't be special and sexy
If she were completely naked she wouldn't be asking for it
If I swing my dick around in public I'm not asking to get raped
>>
>>687842923
by dressing provocatively and placing yourself in a potentially dangerous situation you have some blame in this.

If i go to the bad side of my town to the black bar and start dropping cash left and right then i've placed myself in a potentially dangerous situation.

women who dress like whores and then go out and get drunk and act like they're whores are placing themselves in potentially dangerous situations

not saying she's a whore, but she is wearing the uniform.

the world shouldn't work like this, but it does. we have to accept reality and not live in a fantasy world.
>>
>>687842325
Nope, women are as much the problem, treating men as valuable only in function of their wealth and leading to their role being as disposable in society... female strategies to maximize returns from granting men access to their bodies result in sexual frustration/deviancy for many of the young men left out and excluded... Men are much more prone to suicide, addiction and less likely to receive assistance as they're readily abandoned by social networks (friends/family) when in trouble. If you believe in such a thing as patriarchy the reality it does to a large extent benefit many women (who don't actually need to join the labor market even if they "work" at home) and is enforced by them. In traditional society women are to be cared for and suported, men must look out for themselves and are expected to be responsible for others...
>>
>>687842268
>>687842157
>>687841155
i don't see your point
do you want a lesser punishment for criminals if they are provoked?( i know there can be such cases to motivate criminals but in the end it is for the greater good)
you do realize that if that was a thing rape cases would skyrocket right?
Do you find it ok for people to bring their own justice? that logic you're following is pretty stupid ,dangerous and it would be practically disastrous
or maybe you just want to accuse victims of being stupid for ego masturbation
>>
>>687843468
not true. human females evolved breasts when we started standing up straight. They're made to look like asses. They also grow about 30% when a female is aroused.
>>
>>687843014
Not wanting your sweaty hands on her body doesn't make her an uppity cunt... You poor/ugly/socially inept fags are entitled to nothing...
>>
>>687831981
Sure you have no right assaulting her or raping her and she isn't asking for it,
But it doesn't mean everyone is gonna listen. It's still a stupid idea to walk around like that.
>>
>>687843468
Even if true I wouldn't want to live in a world in which breasts are not sexualized... National Geographic world? No, thank you...
>>
>>687843817
read
>>687843474
was taught there are rules when you could be in a potentially dangerous situation and you should avoid placing yourself there.

women feel like this shouldn't apply to them, but the world isn't perfect and they should not expect it to be for them.
>>
>>687833183

>/thread
>>
>>687833183
This is a good post
>>
>>687843817
>do you want a lesser punishment for criminals if they are provoked?
>Do you find it ok for people to bring their own justice?
I literally said none of that (>>687841155). In fact I said the exact opposite
>Nobody is saying "rape is okay as long as they were dressed provocatively"

You're doing a lot of mental gymnastics to prove wrong points that literally nobody is making. You're lying about what people are saying just so you can say "are you serious? wow, you're a fucked up person", neither which by the way are substantial arguments.
>>
>>687843850
Yeah, no. Who told you that? Breasts are formed the way they are to make it so the child they're feeding doesn't suffocate.
>>
Rapists and rape apologists should all be gathered and slaughtered like the animals they are.

Rape is not a nigger or a muslim problem either. White men pull the exact same shit behind closed doors.
>>
>>687834001
Why shouldn't you be allowed to explain to her, what you WOULD do. Just by explaining you do not harm her.
It's just not socially accepted to do so...
Also: go fuck yourself cuck
>>
Anything You make public is out of your fucking hands asshats... Walk around naked at home not in public... Like homie said.. A thief is still a thief.. Stop making shit easy for the crazy ones to rape... Wanna ACTUALY Practice femanism then start learning self defense
>>
>>687843965
It's a protest dude, they don't actually live like that 24/7 and I'm all for women using their bodies to draw attention to their issues...
>>
>>687844320
I said walk around like that, not live like that.
Though doing it 24/7 would also be stupid (unless you live in a nudist place I guess)
>>
>>687844535
So they can't go topless for a few hours when surrounded by police in public places... Fuck it man, that's definitively Islamic mindset...
>>
>>687844107
>>687844237
yeah ok so?
so you don't want any changes in the law, you don't want people to start campaigns to improve community's common sense, then as i said, you only want to blame the victims of being stupid for ego masturbation
and don't tell me women shoul be more cautious, %90 percent of real rape cases have nothing to do with the women being uncautious
>>
>>687844259
Please tell me you're pretending to be retarded
>>
>>687844986
That's the purpose of breasts and the reason they developed and are shaped the way they are.
You think your idea of them being made to look like asses makes any sense?
>>
File: no more ketchup in my sandwich.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
no more ketchup in my sandwich.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>687838275
no
>>
>>687831981
i don't know, kinda asking for it...
>>
>>687845141
Yes it does. Women like monkeys use to use asses to attract mates. When humanity stood up right they developed boobs for the same purpose. Big squishy objects are supposed to be avoided by babies as to not suffocate them.
>>
>>687844931
>you don't want people to start campaigns to improve community's common sense
Improving common sense would be telling women probably shouldn't walk around with their tits out if they don't want unwanted attention. The notion that telling people they can do whatever they want without having to fear repercussions is the exact opposite of common sense you twit.

>%90 percent of real rape cases have nothing to do with the women being uncautious
Even if that statistic were true, which I highly doubt since you didn't post a source, if being cautious or not didn't factor into rape then why are women walking around with their tits out to make a point about rape?

You are so bad at this.
>>
>>687844931
a common sense campaign about protecting yourself wouldn't be a bad thing.

it's not just about dressing provocatively, it's about understanding the risks. I know if I go the south side of the city i live in past midnight and walk the streets i am more likely to become a target.

A woman who trusts an acquaintance enough to be alone with them without knowing them is a bad idea, as this is the most common scenario for a rapist.

i don't want murders to murder, muggers to mug, or rapists to rape. this is not a perfect world and i will not get what i want.

it is in an egalitarian society each person's responsibility to protect themselves.
>>
>>687845903
At the most breast size can be attributed to displaying fertility and the ability to feed a child. Breasts are literally used to feed babies, are you retarded?
Evolution did just go "lol front butt" and slap some titties on there.
>>
>>687846314
*evolution didn't
>>
pfft. pathetic, edgy harlot. Cant get enough of that sweet attention.
I swear, feminism is the fedora neckbeard counterpart for women.
>>
>>687843919
the only thing you got right in your whole post is that im a fag. I am so, SO happy I am too. I really feel sorry for straight men that have to deal with you cunts. You guys have my condolences.
>>
>>687831981
Eww. A smoker.
>>
Can thou be any more of a stereotypical degenerate?
>>
>>687846007
What about women living in very hot areas of the world? It's ridiculous to expect women to not dress for the weather, which in summer months does entail shorts and low cut shirts/tank tops.
It is not the responsibility of a woman who just wants to be comfortable to control the men around her.
>>
Need more pics to form an opinion
>>
File: 1461188265412.jpg (81 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
1461188265412.jpg
81 KB, 960x642
>>687831981
fucking cigarette
>>
File: 1463109163566.gif (779 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
1463109163566.gif
779 KB, 350x260
>>687835141
Fuck of back to tumbler.
>>
>>687831981
You can piss them off by taking a lot of pictures of them and when they bitch at you tell them they don't have to ask for it, they're giving it for free
>>
>>687835899
You can project ur virginity elsewhere. Lets flip the tables. Say, I, as amale, walked around the city in a speedo or naked. I would 100% expect to be heckled and ogled.
>>
>>687831981
the whole "not asking for it" movement just goes to show how retarded women are
saying that a woman wearing a slutty outfit and going out clubbing is asking to get raped is not saying that she wants to be raped or that if she is raped it was her fault
it is about acknowledging the fact that certain behaviors increase your chances of becoming a victim of crime or having something bad happen to you
even children are capable of understanding that if they are told they will get hit by a car if they play in the street that they shouldn't play in the street.

tl;dr: women are less capable of making sound decisions than children
>>
>>687833188
Nice one
>>
>>687831981
You might not be a slut but you can't be mad about the confusion because your wearing a sluts uniform
>>
>>687847379
>comparing kids accidentally being hit by cars to women being raped by someone with the intent of raping
>>
>>687831981
Worst thing you could do is acknowledge her at all. Any acknowledgement of any kind feeds this lady
>>
>>687847363
You should expect to get arrested. If not get the crap beaten out of you.
>>
>>687847765
see
incapable of understanding how your actions increase your risks
and since the kids and cars analogy doesn't work for you
>be white
>put on Klansmen robes
>walk around Detroit
>shout "All niggers must die"
>get beat to death
>not asking for it
>>
>>687848114
>comparing a hate spewing ideology to a woman wearing what she's comfortable in
>>
>>687848248
>suggesting that free speech should be punishable by death
>implying that Klansmen aren't comfortable wearing their robes
>>
>>687835141
Oh no. A reasonable point. What are you doing here reasonable point?
>>
>>687846760
Wearing a tank top because it's hot is leagues away from putting pasties on your nipples and writing "not asking for it" on your chest. Wearing a T shirt to enjoy the breeze is not the same thing as squeezing into a tight dress with your tits almost pressed out of the top with your stomach 85% exposed at 11 PM to go dancing at the local night club.

>It is not the responsibility of a woman who just wants to be comfortable to control the men around her.
If someone wants something it is indeed their responsibility to attain it. If you're uncomfortable just for being in the same room as me when I've done literally nothing to you, the problem is with you, not with me.
>>
>>687833183
do ya do that to da boys you see out topless? you one of them? stfu foad
>>
>>687846314
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RkhQsGCXco
go to 16:43
>>
>>687848451
Last time I checked you were implying that women deserve what they get simply because they chose to wear something you disapprove of.
And a woman wearing what she wants does not compare at all to the choices of a person who's group has been discriminating against and murdering minorities for years.
>>
>>687846036
yea you won't reply to this one, you don't have an argument.

I was like you about 10 years ago, you will see the world for how it is soon enough. it will make you sad, but you will be better off for it.
>>
You know, we are aware of human anathomy beyond thy clothing.
Yet, it is the norm in every advanced civilization around the world to walk around covered to some extend.
And if you are sweating niagara falls out of your armpits, there are still sports-cloths, tank-tops or t-shirts that worked well since they were invented.
And yes, you are asking for it, if "it" is attention or annoyed looks from people around you who just minded their business before another shrill femenazi cow flaunted her degeneracy at them.
>>
>>687833188
>Just like smoking cigarettes isn't asking for lung cancer.
so men are cancer. mkay. this plains so much anon!!
>>
>>687834001
>flip flops.
If they were crocs, they'd get a lighter sentence. See how reality works, cucklord?
>>
>>687846007
>>687846036
>a common sense campaign about protecting yourself wouldn't be a bad thing.
they probably already know that.(surely there are other cases)
its not like they get raped because they choose to go from a different alley that day, it's because some rapist sees her in a normal day of her life and thinks that it is ok for him to rape her because she dresses the way she normally does and thinks he should get away with it.
> if being cautious or not didn't factor into rape then why are women walking around with their tits out to make a point about rape?
as i said, she does what she normally does.
she lives her normal life as she was from the beginning, and some guy from a different culture rapes her. you cant say this is being uncautious. it's like saying people shouldn't use cars because of car accidents. and they are trying to show that women are never asking to get raped in real life.

again if you are saying that women should always live more precautious because they are women, that's exactly what feminists are against. they are saying they should be able to live their life normally.
i know there are hard things for men too and most feminists are hypocrites, but in this case this isn't really illogical.
>>
>>687848248
>a woman wearing what she's comfortable in
then why do they bitch and moan about how uncomfortable high heels, corsets, thongs, hair removal, etc are?
they aren't fucking doing it to be comfortable
they are doing it to attract the attention of men, some of which a reasonable person (ie not a woman) would expect to be rapists
>>
i was raped in a loose t shirt and jeans completely sober and completely horrified/against the act from the beginning. if our society progressed in a way that someday chicks like this could walk around without a top on and be safe from unwanted advances, then maybe girls in general wearing normal fucking attire wouldn't get raped, either. changing the remaining medieval cultural norms of what is "sexual" and what isn't is a key factor to eliminating rape of both sexes (see sandnigger mentions in earlier posts). but, in most cases a man or woman isn't raped because the perp was so turned on they couldn't stand it; its a deeper psychological cause that revolves around power and control. it's honestly scary how many of you fucks don't even know that. what is provocative is subjective to that person's society and conditioning, and has nothing to do with rape. so ya, I don't fight the patriarch topless in the middle of a slut walk because it doesn't suit my interests and I don't feel comfortable doing so, but I give props to bitches like this simply for shedding light on touchy issues with their nips and priorities.
>>
>>687848555
Women who wear tank tops and shorts still receive negativity for their decision to do so. Wearing a tight dress to enjoy themselves with their friends at a club is not an invitation for anybody to touch them.
Being in the same room as someone is not merit to be uncomfortable, but when men start getting belligerent and can't keep their hands to themselves it is not the woman's fault that he can't control himself.
>>
>>687831981
Putting yourself on the public place completely naked and saying you're not asking for it seems to me to be a very twisted (and pathological) way to say you're asking for it.

That's pretty much the proof that for women, things are social before being individual. Which is why their obsessions are expressions of individual unease vis-à-vis society.
>>
>>687848987
If not for comfort then it's for confidence. Things are not uncomfortable, hair removal is something women generally do so they can wear shorts/skirts. I've never met a woman who wears a corset.
They are doing it to enjoy their bodies and feel confident, there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>687849029
> if our society progressed in a way that someday chicks like this could walk around without a top on and be safe from unwanted advances, then maybe girls in general wearing normal fucking attire wouldn't get raped, either.

if our society progressed in a way that someday guys like this could walk around with a camera around their neck and wads of cash in their pockets and be safe from muggers and thieves, then maybe guys in general behaving sensibly wouldn't get mugged, either.

What kind of logic is that?
>>
The problem here is we gave womens rights and stopped treating them like objects like they are.
>>
>>687831981
She is just a common feminatizie.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mimvi6p5o61qz4rgp.gif (702 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mimvi6p5o61qz4rgp.gif
702 KB, 500x224
>>687834634
Says the kissless lol
>>
>>687849727
Married about to have a 2nd gf/3ways nice try though
>>
>>687848964
women should be no more careful than any other person. but people who are oblivious are usually the victims.

walking to my car after getting off work late one night. I keep my eyes up and my head on a swivel. I spot a guy with his hood covering his face on an intercept course with me. I stop and stare him down. he turns around and walks away.

this is a true story. you have to cautious we don't live in candy land.
>>
>>687834701
Seriously the best rationale for this thinking since I became a feminist in 1982.
>>
>>687834702
so nice. ty anon
>>
>>687848717
Forget that analogy then and just apply any crime to it. If i didnt protect my comp with anti virus, downloaded porn from sketchy sites, and opened emails claiming to be from my bank and asking for password/account numbers and i ended up with my identity stolen youd probably tell me that i probably could have done things differently to prevent it. Yes we should live in a world where phishing scams/rape shouldnt exist but thats not the world we live in. Is it wrong to tell people to take precautions when using the internet? If it isnt then it shouldnt be wrong to tell women to take precautions against rape
>>
>>687834810
you go anon! fucking A
>>
>>687849833
>we don't live in candy land

Give this man a cigar
>>
File: srscat.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
srscat.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>687831981
If she's running around in the streets at night naked and gets raped, it is unresponsible. But the rapist is still to blame.
It's like you leave the door open and somebody enters to steal from you. You acted unresponsible, but the thief still committed the crime.
>>
>>687849833
i don't disagree with that
but most rape cases in my country cannot be prevented by being cautious
there are girls who are raped by bus drivers in daylight because she was alone
there are girls who are being followed to their home and being raped inside their houses
to be not raped by those kind of guys girls have to be extra extra careful
this is their point
>>
>>687850011
The problem I have with that is it implies that women should take into consideration how they'll look to men before they do anything, or risk being raped. Where is the line drawn?
For example I wear very soft, generally thin clothing because I have issues wearing rough materials. Should I live in fear that some guy who thinks that's sexy is going to rip my clothes off and rape me? They probably could, I am a relatively weak person.
Who is the authority that decides whether a woman's clothing/actions make her responsible for her rape?
>>
>>687831981
ill rape it
>>
>>687831981
I lock my car when I get out of it.
I use my card as credit, never debit.
I don't walk down dark streets by myself.
I don't dress sexy then put myself in bad situations.
>>
>>687850461
then get that girl some protection. gun, knife, club, whatever.

if it is truly that bad then i would recommend not letting her go out alone. this sucks and i don't want anyone to have to do this, but your reality is shitty and i'm sorry for that anon.
>>
>>687850461
This is because you live in a shit hole 3rd world country with bigger problems than teaching its citizens morality.
>>
>>687836070
>Same thing as doing an "honor killing"
of the rape victim because she is unclean
>>
>>687850499
>Who is the authority that decides whether a woman's clothing/actions make her responsible for her rape?

The Rapist. Duh.
>>
>>687849090
>Women who wear tank tops and shorts still receive negativity for their decision to do so
News flash: both men and women are going to get negative attention, it's a part of life. We're talking specifically about how to minimize it. I'm definitely going to make the point that women in tank tops receive far less attention than fully nude girls.

>Wearing a tight dress to enjoy themselves with their friends at a club is not an invitation for anybody to touch them
Literally nobody said that it was. But if you find that wearing a dress where 85% of your skin is exposed gets you unwanted touches but a conventional outfit that doesn't have you fully exposed doesn't get you unwanted touches then what do you think you could do to reduce the amount of unwanted touches?

>Being in the same room as someone is not merit to be uncomfortable, but when men start getting belligerent and can't keep their hands to themselves it is not the woman's fault that he can't control himself.
I agree 100% that it's not the woman's fault he can't control himself. But what exactly happened in the moments leading up to that? She was just sitting there in her nun outfit and some evil disgusting pig aka a man came up to her and started massaging her breasts for no reason? Or was she maybe grinding her ass on his crotch in a skimpy outfit on the dancefloor of a nightclub before he put his hand around a buttcheek?
>>
>>687836762
>women want equality
to move about unmolested like the constitution.. supposed to guarantee. I started getting cat called when I was 12 walking to catholic school in my uniform. Boys don't have to put up with this shit throughout life fucking obtuse fucks
>>
>>687835141
>and don't see women as people
women aren't people. they're sperm receptacles for breeding and raising kids.
>>
>>687835141
>>687836142
>>687834001
>>687834810
And whoever the fuck else thinks she's not asking for it:

Normal people won't rape her, they'll look, get aroused maybe, catcall her in hopes of getting a root, rub one off at home but thats about it.

Rapists however don't see it that way. She IS asking it if rapists are around.

If I decide to go to war dressed in a clown outfit I'm asking to be shot at first because I stand out in the pack.

I guarantee the most slutty dressed women in a pack of girls will be singled out by the rapist.

So yes, she is provoking a rapist to target her
>>
If you walk through a high-crime neighborhood alone with an expensive designer bag and white earbuds, you're asking to get robbed. It doesn't mean that you deserve to get robbed or that the thief isn't an asshole, it just means you're taking an unnecessary risk, you're doing something that increases the chances of something bad happening.

If you're gonna walk around a crowded area with your tits out, you're asking to get groped (or at least stared at). Doesn't necessarily mean you deserve it or that Mr. Groper isn't an asshole, but you need to take some degree of responsibility when you take unnecessary risks.

It's disgusting the way young girls use this pseudo-feminism as a cover for being irresponsible.
>>
>>687851013
I've never seen a man chastised for showing too much cleavage on a hot day.
I understand that there's ways to reduce the risk of an attack, but how far can that be taken? A victim should not be blamed for an attack against them, it's so easy.
Your example is one that could easily happen, but what about the woman sitting at the bar who has a guy hovering who won't take his hand off her shoulder, and won't leave her alone?
>>
>>687837379
>It's a pretty easy to prevent situation with some thought.
Right that's why it happens to so many of us dickwad
>>
>>687849090
Who is even arguing against that, dipshit, its just about self-respect and not behaving/ looking like a degenerate whore. If anything, dressing like a hooker would appall most (western, christian) men.
If you sweat like an ox while wearing a t-shirt or a normal dress, there is something wrong with you
>>
>>687851271
Nah, that's just your mom

All jokes aside, I'd bet big money that the reason you're mad at women is because you have mommy issues
>>
>>687838155
>Just seems like a lot of girls blame rape on the clothing they were wearing instead of the fact that they were drunk.
dumbfuck that comes from YEARS of rape trials where rapists went free using the victims clothes as defense evidence. grow the fuck up
>>
>>687850499
Supposedly how provocative clothing is contributes very little to the likelyhood of rape, even some feminists have admitted that. My problem is with feminists who think that telling women to take measures to defend themselves (not just dressing modestly) is somehow wrong.
>>
>>687837735
>don' look without permission
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
>>
>>687835141
women don't see women as people, why would men?
>>
File: IMG-20160604-WA0011.jpg (24 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160604-WA0011.jpg
24 KB, 500x370
Women get raped no matter what they're wearing. This conversation is pointless.
>>
>>687851384
Her point is she doesn't "deserve" to be raped for dressing like that, you don't have the right to rape her just because she's (un)dressed provocatively.

Anyone who's not autistic understands that and agrees with that, it's just that rapists don't give a shit about whether or not you deserve to be raped
>>
>>687851695
pay up and stop projecting.
I'm just red pilled, as opposed to your brainwashed ass. Humans are animals, and each gender has their role.
How does it feel being in a society of cucks?
>>
>>687848579
Triggered mayhaps?

That was a really, really bad comparison regardless retard.
>>
>>687852019
she might trigger a rapist.
Got any stats to back up the claim that clothes don't matter?
When I see a girl very lightly dressed, I get aroused. At least I can control myself. Some people can't though.
>>
>>687851843
I can see where you'd have a problem with that, I've never met a woman who had that point of view. But I also don't know many women.
There is no issue with educating on how to stay safe, but I think the problem is when after someone is raped rather than being allowed some comfort, they're told the ways they could have prevented it. Even if it was a completely unprovoked attack.
>>
>>687851518
How many men do you know that have cleavage?
>>
>>687852084
And.. what do you suggest we do?
>>
>>687835778
Hurt enough to find a picture and type a few sentences. As well as check the box and select the correct captcha and press post.
>>
>>687852409
The moobs are real my friend. The worst is when they're completely shirtless.
>>
>>687851518
>but what about the woman sitting at the bar...

Well that guy sounds like a creepy asshole. Does the bar have a bouncer?
>>
>>687831981
She may not want it but wears the uniform of one who does.
>>
>>687852084
lmao, guy thinks he can say he's "red pilled" and doesn't think it's a badge of shame to be part of some angry neckbeard movement. can't even comprehend the level of autism it'd take to come out as a red piller

virgins using the word "cuck" is hilarious btw, considering virgins are even lower than cucks in the sexual hierarchy. if you had any idea what you look like in my mind after going on that "red pill tirade" you'd never let me catch you posting like that again
>>
>>687852019
You didn't have to write that comment, its basically what I wrote but worded a little differently
>>
>>687852323
you think i'm saying the opposite of what i'm actually saying.

my point is: of course she's right that she SHOULDN'T be more likely to get raped without clothes on, it's just naive as fuck to expect that to be true
>>
>>687852749
i just disagreed with the notion that she's "asking for it" although that's probably a semantic difference. she's provoking it, but that's only true because some people are mentally damaged enough to be provoked like that
>>
>>687839607
The permission must also be in writing, signed, and witnessed.
>>
>>687839573
>Only a few do,
Are you fucking serious?! Many women are raped by men they know. So are you saying all women rape victims know the same few mofos doing the deed? grow the fuck up waste of cartilage
>>
>>687852323
Funny you say that, I've known a few people without impulse control in different areas.

One guy had no control over how loud he would be, he'd be in a packed room and if he was illustrating a point he'd yell at the top of his lungs and stop the room.

Another guy when he got angry would say how stupid he is and begin to full on lay into his own face fight club style, was something else.

I suppose some rapists have that but in a sexual way
>>
>>687852323
This is what the other guy doesn't realise. A genuine rapist doesn't care about laws, rules, or ethics. They care about fucking their target, period. And by wearing skimpy sexy outfits, she makes herself the most likely target. Kinda like rubbing yourself with steak juice and throwing mcnuggets at a bear. You may not intend or ask to me mauled but it's gonna happen.
>>
>>687852992
You must have made the mistake of using the tumblr definition of "rape". We're talking about actual rape here, which is quite rare and only perpetrated by a tiny minority of men
>>
>>687852931
Oh okay.
I get you, good point
>>
>>687848579
Simple fact men's nipples arn't considered sexual organs, women's are. Hence the difference.
>>
>>687840001
>you believe that gender is merely a social construct
but see to me gender is the same as sex and the male sex is cursed with more muscle mass etc so it is incumbent on him to control his goddamself since he is using that muscle to commit the crime
>>
>>687853125
>This is what the other guy doesn't realise.

"Other guy" here: what you just said is exactly what I said, you probably just forgot to read through my comment
>>
>>687840141
well sorta at least incidentally
>>
>>687852645
virgins are too focused on getting laid at all costs.
You can only see what's around a woman's pussy after you used one.

>if you had any idea what you look like in my mind after going on that "red pill tirade" you'd never let me catch you posting like that again
as if your opinion mattered. your shaming attempts are pointless. shame is a restriction you choose to impose on yourself. fucking cucks.
>>
>>687840255
>being an attention whore.
got attention to the cause, I think that is like, the reason for protesting, goon
>>
File: thank me later.png (2 MB, 1027x798) Image search: [Google]
thank me later.png
2 MB, 1027x798
>>
>>687837574
More or less. I rolled down my window and called some guy honking his horn a fucking faggot the other day when I was driving on the interstate through salt lake city. My grandpa was beside me.... all he said is I shouldn't start fights with retards in foreign countries.
>>
>>687853704
NICE UI FAGGOT LMAO
seriously tho i miss nost
>>
She is making a great point. You retards don't even understand. I would never rape a girl if she was smoking
>>
>>687841338
>Men are raped.
by men
>"manly" jobs blah blah
yes women to live so safely in poverty with fatherless kids working those jobs and keeping all the money
>>
>>687831981
>go outside naked
>display sexual organ
>someone forcefully "takes sexual favors" from you

>go outside wearing expensive items
>display valuables
>someone forcefully takes your belongings

in neither cases do you deserve it, but only in the second case will we now say you should be careful and watch your belongings
>>
File: 1432080869819.jpg (279 KB, 623x728) Image search: [Google]
1432080869819.jpg
279 KB, 623x728
>>687831981
Ugly, I can't be naked so why can she. I get hit on by guys as a guy all the fucking time and I don't dress half naked and walk around. if you rape you are a piece of shit same as soldiers and criminals, just kidding only difference is criminals don't get glory.
>>
>>687841997
>Statistics show men are overwhelmingly the targets of violent/lethal crime..
crime committed by men
>>
>>687831981
Don't bother asking for it because you won't get it
>not very attractive
>breath like an ashtray
>skinny yet still horrible body
>fuzzy pits
>pussy Afro

Do not want. Ever.
>>
>>687853227
Well unless you're me and walk a grey line where you're girlfriend is really into rape fantasies....... I've done things that I still feel off about...
>>
File: CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg (40 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg
40 KB, 1024x683
Milo we summon you
>>
>>687833884
Because most guys are cucks, and only want to watch.

>You, yes you, would rather watch porn than meet a girl irl
>>
>>687854056
>remove men from the equation
>women are now the top offenders
>remove women
>humans are gone
>the world is a little less retarded
>>
>>687843705
>women are to be cared for and suported
prolly cuz we produce you lil monsters. You don't want your genes do die
>>
>>687853537
of course the turbovirgin redpiller sounds like an anime villain when he types, classic
>>
>>687854215
Fuck that guy
>l don't want to be gay but i literally can't stop sucking dicks
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.