[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How safe is not using a condom, butbut pulling out just before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 14
File: samantha_rone.webm (3 MB, 560x480) Image search: [Google]
samantha_rone.webm
3 MB, 560x480
How safe is not using a condom, butbut pulling out just before cumming?
>>
butbut
>>
>>687792088
Enjoy being a parent.
>>
supersave as long as you didn't fap before fucking
>>
File: 1423881439964.jpg (21 KB, 477x361) Image search: [Google]
1423881439964.jpg
21 KB, 477x361
>>687792088
100% fool proof, been going in raw for years now and never gotten anything or made anyone preggers.
>>
>>687792158
/thread
>>
just invest in vasectomy you dumb
>>
just count the days of the period to determine fertility
>>
File: american cuisine176.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
american cuisine176.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
File: american cuisine177.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
american cuisine177.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>687792291
>>
Not safe at all. God will Damn those who spill their seed upon the earth.
>>
>>687792088

something like 97% as long as you do it correctly

problem is some dudes have a problem pulling out in time
>>
>>687792088
Just sauce us nigga
>>
>>687792088
in those few seconds before cumming when you know you should pull out a raging demon takes command of your hips and nothing short of a team of oxen is going to make your cock exit the pussy
use the condom or get snipped if your against being a dad
>>
>>687792273
For how many days after period ends? Was it 5 "safe days"?
>>
>>687792381
Samantha Rone
It also says in the file namn.
>>
File: die grosse sause.jpg (28 KB, 309x492) Image search: [Google]
die grosse sause.jpg
28 KB, 309x492
>>687792381
>>
>>687792088
As bad as 72% as good as 98%. Depending on how much control you have and if you precum like a horse
>>
>>687792088
Don't pull out dude, I've only used a condom like 3 times with 2 out of the 64 women I've had sex with. Only 3 of them got pregnant so your odds are pretty good and 2 of them 3 had abortions and the one that kept it there's at least a 50% chance it isn't mine and I haven't had to have anything to do with it. So your chances are pretty fucking good at not getting anyone pregnant, I only caught the clap twice as well so also not too likely to catch any STI/STD
>>
>>687792088
100%,

IF you pull out haha
>>
>>687792088
take it from me, it works great, I only have 3 kids, and have fucked my wife lots of times!
>>
I've done it many times, if you don't cum inside you don't have to worry about it, just keep in mind that young girls don't have their period regularly so don't get alarmed if she doesn't get her period after you fuck her
>>
>>687792430
Depends on the woman and sperm health. 5 days after would be pushing it. Periods can be 2-7 days, and sperm can live for 2-4 days. 5 days after a 7 day period with 2 day sperm is 14 days...ovulation prime time is 12-16 days.
>>
>>687792158
ive pulled out many times kindabsucks tho
>>
>>687792600
dubs of truth
>>
37yo here, slept with about 23 girls some one night some long term, did the pull all my life, never got a girl preggo, but it takes some self control to pull out in time. If you don't mind some stds along the adventure, learn self control and pull out in time you will be fine. You could just make your mission to bust it in her ass or on her face to help you from letting go inside.
>>
>>687792088
it's really pretty safe. don't be afraid. condoms kill the real feeling, nobody needs them. additionally they disturb the fuck since you have to think about them.
>>
Don't listen to all these faggots man don't pull out just cum inside them, the universe will look after you and you'll be fine. Just gotta have the balls to go with it. Just do what Captain Kirk would do, fuck alll dem bitches and fly off to some other strange new nigger land to fuck more bitches
>>
>>687792291
That burger needs to thrown right back on the grill for another 10 minutes.
>>
>>687792088
depends on one thing and one thing only; discipline. when you reach the PNR, it can be difficult to deny yourself the satisfaction of cumming inside. but eventually you'll learn how fun it is to pull out and nut all over her ass, tits, tummy, or face.
>>
>>687792430
No such thing as a safe day sperm can live inside a vagina for more then 72 hours. Dont be an idiot and use a condom
>>
>>687792774
If a woman tells you to put a condom on it means you are a manlet that she is giving a pity-fuck to
>>
>>687792763
Any good way to convince a girl to let me fuck her in the ass? I've fucked 2 so far (with a condom) and none wanted it.
>>
>>687792774
>nobody needs them
Blacks and Mexicans are doing their best to prove you wrong
>>
Genesis 39: 9-10
>>
>>687792088
My advice?

Get girls hooked on the pipe. Regular sex and it's pretty much guaranteed a baby won't make it 9 months, let alone conception in the caustic embarrassment that is a junky's body.
>>
File: 1464847018322.jpg (220 KB, 1200x1012) Image search: [Google]
1464847018322.jpg
220 KB, 1200x1012
>>687792858
Jack's cooking is 2deep4u. You wouldn't understand
>>
>>687792919
maybe you need to convince yourself you don't need it, I've done it and its pretty lame,
>>
File: 1289.jpg (6 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1289.jpg
6 KB, 251x251
>>687792982
Topkek
>>
>>687792088
It's all fun and games until you get one who locks you in with her legs before you cum
>>
>>687793043
hahahah
>>
I'm shitting my pants right now, i had sex with my gf, it was almost only petting, we fucked one time with a condom. We're freaking out cuz maybe i inserted some sperm in her pussy while fingering her. Is it possible to get her pregnant?
>>
>>687793118
Yes, but a very small chance if it was during fingering
>>
Did it with one girl for about a year, it was alright.
Just pull out early enough, dont go for round two's and all that. The "le enjoy being a parent" meme really makes it seem like dangerous business when fact is, even with a condom you risk getting the girl preggo.
In a nutshell though, dont have sex. just dont.
>>
File: 1446900796973.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446900796973.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>687793185
>In a nutshell though, dont have sex. just dont.

...Not much of a problem around here dude. Are you new or something?
>>
ive been fucking my gf for 2 years now never used a condom or the pill, not had any kids because my
pullout game is stronk
>>
>>687792175
your sperm isnt strong enough to get these grown ass woman pregnant you fucking cuck
>>
Bro it's highly unlikely. I have fucked random girls I am not sure of exact numbers but I'd say 25-35 and pull out method hasn't made my a father yet. But I am also not sure if they where on birth control. But from personal experience I'd say reletivley safe.
>>
I've been puling out and haven't had any issues for 7 years with one girl and 1 year with another. Just as long as your smart and pull out when you know you're at the "no return point", you should be good.

Or maybe I'm sterile, lol
>>
I'd rather cum inside with a condom that cum outside with no condom
>>
>>687792088
risky, i used that all the time when we didn't have the money/balls to buy condoms (15-16years old)
it's not going to work forever
>>
File: made my day anon.jpg (221 KB, 1023x769) Image search: [Google]
made my day anon.jpg
221 KB, 1023x769
>>687793512
>>
Ive gotten 2 different woman preggers OP using the pull out method. Trying pulling out before the Point of no Return. Just doesnt work bud if you have strong sperm and you leak any pre cum you better just count your child support payments now you cuck
>>
>>687793044
It must be. No idea how anyone could eat food that raw.
>>
File: american cuisine.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
american cuisine.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>687794066
He's a really really bad cook who thinks that he's super great and deserves his own cooking show on Youtube.

He's /ck/'s Pepe.

.webm related is another example of his """"cooking""""
>>
>>687792919
anal sucks if she doesn't want it. but if you find a woman who is into it, it's amazing. don't try and "convince", just shop around.
>>
>>687794534
What's his name. Tempted to watch him just to laugh at him
>>
>>687792476
This. Most guys precum - slowly release seasem, while they're fucking. If it feels good, you're realsing fluid as you fuck.
The shit is science...
>>
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Economy/sex-study-pull-withdrawal-method-rivals-condoms-birth/story?id=7688558

The subject seems to be less than settled.
>>
>>687794827
Pre cum is a myth. Been with wife ten years. Never used condom or bc. My pull out game is on point. You have to be very in tune with when your gonna cum. Pull out early don't stay in till last second. Try to avoid sex on ovulation days.
>>
>>687792088
ask your mom you unwanted result of a drunken nigjt out
>>
>>687795906
Try masturbating, stop and wioe the tip of your dick. In that very small amount of flyid there are 10 thousand semen
>>
>>687794800
Jack something something. Ask /ck/ if you can't find him
>>
OP you sound like a pussy, you need to do one of two things. Either crush up morning after pills in their food or drinks the next day after going bareback and cumming in them or if you're really hardcore get them pregnant then crush up a high dose of morning after pills in their drink or food while they're a month pregnant or so. Watch them cry as they go to the toilet and the baby slides out their vag into the toilet bowl. It's fucking hilarious man I highly recommend.
>>
>>687792774
I hate how my boyfriend refuses to wear a condom. His need for good sex is more important than my crippling fear of getting pregnant.
My period's late, I can't sleep from worry, so I'm on 4chan.
>>
>>687795906
There have been studies down. IIRC, about 30% of men release some viable semen in their precum.

The number of semen is still low enough that the risk of pregnancy is still low, but there's still a risk.

You're pretty much taking a gamble that first you're not in that 30% of men, and second, if you are in that 30%, then the chance of the sperm getting her pregnant is low enough that you'll be fine.
>>
>>687792414
This
>>
>>687792088
Well if you aren't very good at growing facial hair and don't have a large dick or balls meaning you don't have very strong swimmers. Then it shouldn't be too bad, as for me I'll never bang without a condom. Women are dirty as fuck, way dirtier than they will ever admit. Yeah if your cum isn't strong or your load is small, then whatever
>>
>>687792088
Biol grad here
It is a shitty idea to rely on pulling out as a contraception method.
Urea + other crap in urine makes your urethra an acidic environment. The pH is low enough to kill sperm so your body needs to raise the pH before ejaculation. The bulbourethral gland, one of the three glands to contribute to semen production, secrets mucus and other factors to raise the pH prior to ejaculation. This precum generally has semen within it and can survive pretty well within the mucus. So you might think you haven't ejaculated yet, but there is still a high possibility that sperm has gone in before you've cum, and all it takes is one to get through.
Not worth the risk.
>>
>>687792414
>>687797037
Yep, this.
>>
>>687792175
Clearly you dont fuck very often
>>
>>687797666
Shut up Satan
>>
3 words.

Dallas Buyers Club
>>
>>687796743
sure
>>
>>687797270
What do you mean theyre dirtier sure theey get periods but thats pretty much it. Youre talking about the whole human race
>>
>>687797666
that's very scientific explanation. wew
nice one Satan
>>
>>687792919
Lick her asshole.
>>
>>687798430
It's not the 80s and we aren't niggers, fags or junkies sharing needles, we aren't going to get aids
>>
>>687792088
get the morning after pill. watch her while she takes it.
>>
I used to be super strict about using a condom with my gf. We've been together for three years and maybe year and a half ago we started fooling around without one. There are a few things you should understand before you do it. First understand a woman's cycle. There are parts of the month that she is more likely to get pregnant(ovulation). Unfortunately this is also when she's the most horny and the most wet. Just have some self control and pull out before you nut.

Of course there's always somw stress that you maybe didn't pull out in time. And I don't mean you completely busted in her but maybe a spurt got out. If she happens to be on top you're not 100% in control so you have to communicate.

Girlfriend has never gotten pregnant and we've pretty much given up on condoms but when she's ovulating or she wants me to cum I'll sometimes put a condom on so I don't have to pull out.

I guess the only other thing is that you have no protection from stds, so if you're sleeping around I wouldn't suggest it, you never really know. You could also pass on stds to someone else which is pretty fucked up.

All in all I guess I'm saying if you're smart about it, it's pretty much fine.
>>
My last girlfriend was on birth control, and we would fuck like 5 times in one day. So, just get her on birth control. It's probably the best way to go. Plus, I would cum all in that bitch, and never even had one scare.
Although, I see new pictures of her, and she seems to be a little bit bigger; we've been apart for 3 months. What do you think? Is she pregnant with mah baby??
>>
most women are on birth control anyway but even that is only like 95-98% effective, I fucked a girl who was on the pill a couple dozen times and she got pregnant then kept the baby the stupid cunt
>>
Pregnancy without male ejaculation is a myth, you need to shoot it up in her, there's a reason some couples try to get pregnant for months

Go for it OP, just pull out
>>
>>687792175
This nigga got weak ass sperm lmao
>>
>>687792088
Been doing it with gf of 4 years. not a daddy yet. if you really wanna go bare back, i suggest you do it with someone you're intimate with. i mean intimate enough to know her cycle and when it's safest to stick the d in... or you can do it anyway and just hope for the best
>>
>>687792414
>nothing short of a team of oxen is going to make your cock exit the pussy
weak-willed faggot
>>
>>687792088
It's pretty safe but not foolproof. You're taking a small chance. There can be some sperm in precum.
>>
yeah don't worry about it OP, go google "how effective is pulling out" and u will see a bunch of doctors and testimonials from people saying they only ever pull out and have lasted years. it's fine, it's only a teeny tiny risk that u will get grill preggers, so don't even need to worry about it really. lots of people try for months/years and cant get preg, do u really think u can do it while pulling out/not trying to get preg?

i mean its just a little babby, who cares if u get it wrong right??
>>
>>687792088

been fucking 3 women using the pull out method.. 3 of them pregnant including my sister in law

would not fucking reccommend
>>
>>687792430
are you all fucking dumb or trolling?
you have to wait before and after OVULATION, not the fucking period. period is just bleeding.
>>
>>687792088
If you pull out with plenty of time to jerk yourself off, it's fairly safe to avoid pregnancy. (Don't wait til you feel it on the edge). As for avoiding HIV and other STDs, probably doesn't help much.
>>
>>687792149
>butbut

butbut butbutbut butbutbut BUTBUTBUT butbutBUT butbutBUT...

>lays but egg
>>
my gf has a medicated implant that will stay inside her womb for 5 years.... i creampie her every time we fuck (raw). been together for 2 years now. never got preggers.
>>
>>687792088
I had sex for the first time, it was her first time too. She kept crying and it ruined the mood, so my dick would go limp. Finally I got it in, no condom, I couldn't feel anything. Couldn't cum, just got tired and gave up because there's literally no sensation. When I fap I can cum pretty quick but going balls deep I can't feel a thing. I really don't see how sex is worth the risk of pregnancy ever.
>>
>>687792088
If you make sure that you have no sperm in your urethra from a previous fap\sex, have good self control, and you make sure you know her cycle and not fuck her during ovulation you will not get a girl pregnant.
>>
>>687792088
Yeah dude.
My gf and I did that for the first few months of our relationship.
She's on birth control now, so i cum in her pretty much 100% of the time now though. It's literally the best thing ever.
>>
>>687804073
What birth control is she taking?
>>
what's more effective: condoms or pills?
>>
>>687804302
abstinence, seriously just fap and oral. Sex is mediocre at best.
>>
>>687803777
You answered your own question fuck nut. You had sex for the first with a virgin. Of course it's going to suck. Try fucking a girl that's been broken in and you'll change your tune.
>>
>>687804426
dude I have sex regularly, I'm just wondering if creampieing my gf when she's on the pill is at least as safe as fucking her with a condom
>>
>>687804486
could have been said without the harsh tone, seriously what's wrong with you?
>>
>>687804824
Go nuts if she is on the pill and is consistent. Just make sure she is clean. I blew loads in a chick for years that was on the pill.

If you want reassurance then just have a frank convo about what would happen if she got pregnant. If you both can't agree on abortion then even if she is on the pill keep pulling out.
>>
>>687792088
What the fuck is wrong with her eyes?
>>
>>687804824
my gf has a medicated implant... i creampie her everytime.. for years now. never got pregnant
>>
>>687805058
Fuck, it just got summer in here
>>
>>687805239
Currently got a chick that has IUD, fucking great. Especially for a quickie. Just blow a load in her and she just pulls her panties back up.
>>
>>687805141
this is a serious thing we have and we do plan on having children but not yet, too young and financially unstable
hopefully her doctor will prescribe the pills best suited for her so that we'll know they'll work
>>
>>687794800
his name is Jack Scalfani . you can find his show on youtube, "Cooking With Jack Show"
>>
>>687792088
You have something like a 30% chance that your precum doesn´t contain any sperm, if you didn´t ejucalate before otherwise its basically guaranteed, then added onto that the chance that you fail at pulling out in time or leaking a bit before fully cumming. Its absolutely mental to rely on that.
>>
>>687792360
What if I spill it all over her ass?
>>
>>687805519
Honestly fuck the pill go for the IUD if she can, way better. It's good for a few years and won't impact the ability to have children. She won't have to worry about taking a pill everyday.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 267x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 267x491
>>687792489
>not being 100 % virile
>>
>>687792088
Not very safe and pulling out just before will definitely get you in trouble one day, sometimes when you are in the moment you think you can wait til the last second but before you reach full orgasm, your penis releases seminal fluid and you don't want that troble. Just put it in her ass when you know you're about to cum.Idk how open she is about anal sex but talk about it, you don't have to fully penetrate her, "just the tip" lol. it'll save her the pain of a full dick in the ass. My girlfriend hated it the idea at first but she's horrible with her pills, and we both enjoy not using condoms, so we came to an agreement
>>
>>687792088
It's about 85% effective as compared to a condom's 99% effectiveness. Precum is a thing dude.
>>
>>687805924
she doesn't want one afaik but we may have a talk about it
>>
>>687794534
ew that looks like vomit
>>
>>687805708
wrong, recent studies put the pull out method at something like 92-95 percent successful. But fear tactics and misinformation continue to artificially inflate the risk.
>>
>>687792088
for you op there is no hope to get laid. So 100% safe
>>
>>687806101
who cares what it looks like, tastes good. Pussy looks nasty but I bet you still eat it.
>>
>>687792175

That's because you have been fucking men.
>>
>>687792088
My girl is on that implant birth control and I neither wear a condom nor pull out. FeelsGoodMan.
>>
>>687792291
>salmonela.webm
>>
You can just tie your tubes
>>
For not having kids, studies actually show the pullout method isn't terrible. I was kinda shocked to be honest. Ofcourse that is only if you haven't ejactulated yet. If you are going for round two you might as well have creampied her. But for STI's you are just asking to get aids.
>>
Best protection against being a dad is using a fake name
>>
File: 1410795094244.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1410795094244.gif
879 KB, 245x230
>>687797666
santa ples.
>>
>>687792414
>no one has self control because I have no self control
faggot
>>
>>687806892
The best way to avoid being a dad is to have a vasectomy then go to a gay bar, give a dude a blowjob, save his cum and inject it into yourself. Find a woman and have sex with her, the gay dude's cum will fill her pussy and get her pregnant. She'll blame you

>mfw DNA results prove you're not the dad

LOL OMG LOLOL
>>
>>687804824
When my girl was on the pill, came in her several days a week for 5 years. She went off it, got pregnant in a month. That shit works
>>
>>687805437
And then has cum soaked panties all day
>>
>>687807312
Hello... dad
>>
>>687807175
There is no way this plan could fail in any way. Good work.
>>
>>687807486
kek
>>
Using the pullout method isn't bad, I've used it plenty with my GF. You need to make sure you don't cum for at least a day. Sperm can survive in the ducts leading out and leak out in the pre-cum phase. Also only fuck till a week and a half after her period, you'll guarantee to miss the ovulation if you know her cycles.

Works for me. Always make sure you have an emergency contraceptive on hand if you get carried away like I did. (It worked, no shitheads for me.)
>>
>>687807397
and she loves it, what's your point?
>>
It works, and works fine.

I'm 33, married, two kids. I've been fucking since I was 14. I've fucked somewhere in the neighborhood of 50+/- women in my lifetime. Any of them that were more than a few times got it raw. Condoms for bar hook ups, raw for chicks I was dating/knew.

Never got anyone pregnant except for my wife, when I came inside her. In fact, I'm pretty much 2/2 - twice I came in her, and I have 2 kids. There's nothing wrong with my sperm.

DISCIPLINE, OP. That's all it is. Anyone who gets a girl preg and says they pulled out doesn't understand WHEN you have to pull out. If an orgasm is 10, you need to pull on 7 or 8, not 9.9.

It isn't even hard to do. Just know if you don't, you're stuck with this bitch for the rest of your life. Pull out and grind on her ass cheeks. Feels great. Your dick is already lubed up from her twat, so stick in between her ass cheeks and enjoy the view.
>>
File: 1459428981965.gif (174 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459428981965.gif
174 KB, 500x375
>>687802866
>>
>>687802604
You're fucking your sister in law?
>>
>>687808449
not anymore I'm not. I don't want to be giving my baby a facial. sick fuck
>>
>>687808449
right.. 2 weeks before she got married now her husband thinks that its his son.. pretty fucked up
>>
>>687792088
i've done this, and the girl was on the pill. the very first time i fucked her she got pregnant.
>>
>>687808756
that's not me by the way.
>>
>>687808775
She lied to you.
>>
>>687808195
what if your two kids could see you on 4chan and the language you're using. Jeesh!
>>
I met my girlfriend online, I'm in the states and she's in china. We met and fucked with no condom, if she gets pregnant I just disappear. so easy. Just don't fuck local girls.
>>
>>687806182
I had the statistics the wrong way, its 30% that it does contain sperm. But your 92-95% is still hilariously wrong.
>>
>>687792175
Same, only cuck beta bitches use condoms. The pill exists for a reason. If it wasnt effective why would anyone use it you idiot niggers.
>>
>>687809634
Statistics are imaginary. There is no such thing as %, the future happens 100% regardless of anything, everything is cause and effect. Everything that happens has/had 100% chance of happening. That which does not happen has 0% chance of happening.

If you flip a coin, heads or tails.. it has 100% chance of landing on the side it lands on. It isn't magical, there is a 100% chance determined by the mathematics and physics. The angle at which it is flipped, the velocity, the height and distance it travels, the air temperature and wind if any, these are all determining factors but they all calculate a perfect 100% on whatever it lands on.
>>
File: 1266211270714.jpg (228 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
1266211270714.jpg
228 KB, 500x641
I have 2 kids using this method. Maybe you can do better. Everyone knows that pre cum doesn't have sperms in it.
>>
>>687809634
you're right, the window is larger depending on the competency of the person.

But if you know your body then it can actually be as successful as 96% educate yourself.

http://www.feministcenter.org/en/health-wellness-services/comprehensive-gyn/birth-control-options/birth-control-information/108-pulling-out
>>
>>687809033
nope. i thought that.
i also learned that it's never a good idea to accuse a pregnant girl of cheating.
>>
>>687794534
As a professional chef... this made me weep.
>>
>>687811480
well fuck then dude you've got god level sperm then or the statistical gods decided to fuck you.
>>
>>687792414
That's why you finish in missionary, so right as you're about to cum you get a good look at her face and imagine having to send her child support for 18 years.
>>
>>687812128
I lost with this
>>
>>687812128
I think this is how I'm gonna break it off with this chick I'm fucking.

Gonna look her right in the face and tell her no way in hell i'm paying her child support before pulling out and blowing a load right on her face.
>>
What about using a condom while she's on the pill? That's basically guaranteed to stop pregnancy.

Or even better

Condom while she's on the pill, with plan B the next morning.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.