[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>move into apartment found online >roommate is a girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 12
File: 1208-2.jpg (985 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1208-2.jpg
985 KB, 1080x1920
>move into apartment found online
>roommate is a girl, similar in age
>seems chill
>first morning, go in to take shower
>bra on counter
>huh, must have been running late.
>set up room
>she comes in to check it out
>"I'm still waiting for the bed. I ordered a queen, but I'm not sure if it'll be too much space"
>"Well, it will be good for when you have a girl sleeping there with you."
>Today my cat was playing in her room.
>Hear her saying really loud
>"OH! Are you playing with my underwear?"
>Hear her say from her room
>"What is this? Oh my god! Is that a condom? How long have I had it? Oh, no it's not expired. Maybe I'll use it"
>Get home from work tonight. Her door's ajar and the light is on.
>Ten minutes later and stands in front of my door.
>She's in a hoodie and panties
>boyshorts
>Says something about how she fell asleep when she had plans.
>Few hours later, comes out again.
>Pokes her head into my room, smiles
>She's in the middle of pulling off her hoodie
>Standing there in her bra and panties, she turns the ac on

Am I reading too much into this? Does my new roommate want to bang me?
>>
It seems obvious as fuck. Just fuck her nigger. I wish I got to go home to a fuck buddy every night.
>>
Got any pics of her?
>>
File: dumb assshole.jpg (41 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
dumb assshole.jpg
41 KB, 460x345
>>687790002
>chance to have sex with grill
>punches grill in face
>writes about it to 4chan
>>
She wants it dude, go for it
>>
File: 1378870767004.jpg (85 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
1378870767004.jpg
85 KB, 496x496
Yup wants to fuck good job faggot
>>
Post her photo.
>>
>>687790002
It sounds like she wants the D, but let it play itself out...don't just "go for it" like walking up to her and being all "HAY WANT SUM FUCK?" Let the sexual tension build between you both and one day it will inevitably explode. Have fun.
>>
>>687790002
Sounds like she's trying to set you up in some kind sexual allegation scam.

I'd move out tomorrow if I were you.
>>
>>687790860
This.
>>
>>687790002
post pics of her
>>
she'll claim rape later on, let that shit be
>>
>>687790860
Trust this guy OP.
>>
work out infront of her ask her to come over break the no physical contact barrier break it by ear
>>
she's trying to bait you into a sexual assault charge. don't fall for the succubi's tricks, OP
>>
>>687790002
yay or nay....

well, you could go about it the way that i would...
since im hella bad at picking up signals ...
i tend to be pretty blunt at first....
like something as simple as the next time you seem to be getting into a situation you can simply say
-in a nonchalant casual tone
express that you find her good looking (i mean if you actually do) then ask if she wants to fuck.

this has two paths, shes down and i need to say no more OR
she reacts in some sort of way (any way cause girls are chaotic) but you result actions are the same, you simply tell her that you are really bad at understanding signals and you had a misunderstanding with the situation...
you could even go as far to say and reassure that you were expecting a platonic relationship wtih your roommate...

GL OP and lets hope it goes well for you
>>
>>687790160
>fuck her nigger

she doesn´t have one
>>
>>687790860

This time 100

BUT!!!!!!

Could also be this

>>687790880
>>
>>687790002
The way you tell a story gives me a headache, have you tried talking to her you autistic fuck?
I swear to god people nowadays are all socially retarded, oh wait im on 4chan ofc thats the case
>>
File: 1349357367244.jpg (6 KB, 217x251) Image search: [Google]
1349357367244.jpg
6 KB, 217x251
>>687791173
>>
>>687790880
>>687791055
>>687791158
Listen to reason, OP
>>
Maybe its just hot af thats y shes around in panties u beta fag?

Dont ve stupid and wait
>>
>>687790002

Find another apartment without her knowing, fuck her, then move out next day. Make sure she doesn't record the whole thing as well, or you record it for own "safe keeping".

Goodluck faggot!
>>
>>687791167
don't do this autismo shit. Going up to her being like "hurr durr you're pretty, wanna suck n fuck" she's gonna think you're a fucking retard

>>687790880
Sexual allegation scam? The fuck you niggers talking about

Dude seriously just ask if she wants to watch a movie with you or something simple like that and you can better judge her body language, if she sits near you/cuddles into you etc then go from there, most of these idiots are over thinking it.
>>
>>687790880
Yep, could be this.

This actually happened to a friend of mine a couple years ago. She called rape even though it was clear that there was non whatsoever.

Also... sleeping with your flatmate... it isn't the best environment if it actually goes down the drain eventually.
>>
Keep it chill, she seems like she wants to spend time with you. Indulge her and see where it leads. Watch some tv together, have some whine, bone.
>>
>>687791678
I don't even....why would he get another apartment ready to move in to after fucking her and "make sure she doesn't record the whole thing as well" 99.99% of women aren't going do that in their first sexual encounter with someone
>>
>>687792007

Well if he is being setup for a scam he needs evidence, also something to share to his fellow anons, mr retard.
>>
>>687791821
I don't know what world you live in but one women don't cry rape that often and second even if they did why the fuck would they get a male house mate then bait them into fucking them so they could turn around and say they were raped. Women saying they were raped in chance encounters or relationships is one thing but planning to do it and having the person move in with you makes no fucking sense what so ever.

As for not the best environment, yes complications could happen if it turns into more than sex but given than most adults are able to have sex with people and not have it become more. I imagine it would of been fine, she clearly wants to fuck him she's not making out like she wants to be his girlfriend or some shit.
>>
>>687792141
He isn't being set up for a "scam" holy fucking shit you guys are retarded, women don't go around luring men into apartments to live with them and "scam" them with sex, there's no fucking gain or profit in it or sense. Well yeah I wasn't thinking he would need to share it with us, filming it secretly and her finding out is a sure fire way of him getting into shit but yeah I'm the retard.
>>
>>687792183
not who your were responding to but...I've met at least 10 girls that have told me they were raped.

One of them being a friends girlfriend, she said he raped her. They had sex when they were drunk, so she told people he raped her. Doesn't say the whole story though.
>>
>>687792183
The world in which a girl calling rape is immediately the crucifixion of the guy, even if there's no proof and even if there's proof against it.

She got mad at him because he didn't want to do anything with her... and she called rape.

I guess that in your little Disney bubble this is something that is impossible to happen, but this shit actually happens.

My friend is so fucked up now that he's afraid of even getting in any kind of relationship anymore.
>>
>>687792804
It happens very rarely and you can be prepared for it.

You wouldn't have sex with her just because the small chance that she might very rape? She could do it without sex as well so why even care about that?
>>
Check it out op
Had the same situation lived with a friend and his stepsister
>2am friend isn't home
>standing in front of fridge
>searchesformunchies.jpeg
>stepsister of friend walks out
>locks eyes
>she walks away
>5 seconds later she comes back
"Do you wanna shower with me?"
>slowly closes fridge.
Some of the best sex ever is the casual encounter right down the hall. Go for it.
>>
>>687790002
OP I had a similar experience happen to me, so I want to let you know what can happen

>be me, about 2011
>move to Nashville into studio apartment for 6 months.
>lease runs out so I need to move or get a roommate.
>this cute girl across the hall, we'll call her Shelby, had always been flirty with me. She had just gotten out of a relationship and had to move into a studio (solo) apartment just like me
>become flirty friends over the six months, you know borrowing flour and grilling out and shit
>she asks me if I want to sign another six month lease but with her so we can both save some money
>surewhynot.jpeg
>fastforward a few weeks into living together
>I am a night owl and she usually wakes up early for work but one night as I'm rummaging around I hear her get up and take a shower.
>she gets out of the shower and comes into the kitchen while I'm heating up some leftovers
>we start talking, I'm a little tipsy so I'm extra flirty, making jokes n shit
>she had accidentally revealed her nipple by not tying her bathrobe tight enough. she feigns embarrassment and, to cancel out the awkwardness, undoes the bathrobe and lets me see everything
>we start kissing, insta-boner
>"are you sure you wanna do this, Shelby?"
>she looks in my eyes and says "yes...but first..."
>"....but first, what?" I ask
>she looked me right in the eyes and she said
>"I need about tree fitty"
>well it was about that time that I realized that Shelby was standing 10 stories tall and was a huge crustacean from the paleolithic era
>fucking loch ness monster again
>terminate my lease, call it a sunk cost, and move on with my life
>>
>>687792595
That's fair man I understand there is probably a higher percentage of women who cry rape in some areas of the world than others. I'm from the UK and I've been a complete cunt to many women, any of them could of cried rape as revenge but they didn't. That could be because they weren't crazy bitches or they liked me enough not to or both.

>>687792804
Not living in a disney bubble, obviously some women do cry rape. I'm saying it's very fucking unlikely a women would get a male room mate in her apartment with the intention of sleeping with him to cry rape and fuck up his life or attempt to. Especially considering they didn't know each other before.

If everyone went around with your assumptions that women would just cry rape at any moment then no men would ever have sex
>>
>>687794897
Oh man this is gold.
>>
>>687790002
Take a deep breath. Give her hell kid. And for god's sake enjoy the shit out of your youth while you can.
>>
>>687793226
this happened to me a woman cried rape when I hadn't even had sex with her or anything, we kissed and that was it. Spent about 6 hours in a jail cell, got interviewed and two weeks later got a letter saying no further action was to be taken. Bitches are fucking stupid thinking that crying rape when no sex has actually took place is going to work.
>>
She is testing you. If you make a play for it you'll probably be shot down. Patience and a bit of disinterest would be the best approach.
>>
be a man op
>>
>>687794897
not bad kek'd
>>
Dude all you need to do is put on your black t shirt, blue and white short sleeved shirt, of course put your red and white cap on backwards and your sneakers but wear no pants or underwear. Run into her room with your pikachu plushy tied to your dick, yell in your best Ash Ketchum voice "Pikachu I choose you" and leap onto her, simultaneously penetrating her and becoming the very best pokemon trainer there ever was
>>
If you're in the same scale of attractiveness or you are higher then it's a possibility she wants the d. Of you are under her she wants the other d's. Dollas.
>>
She probably lives rent free from suing boys she traps into staying there with rape lawsuits.
>>
>>687790860
>let her think you're uninterested by ignoring her obvious sexual advances
>>
Better off getting a bottle of wine and starting things off that way. She's going to think you are afaggot if you don't move soon
>>
>>687790002
>>687790002
Well, for starters, it's pretty damn unusual for a woman to want to roommate with the opposite gender....

That being said, nothing else is particularly showing sexual interest. Sure, you may see the undergarments of a roommate and they may walk around the apt in various state of undress (I only wear boxers around the house, women may wear t shirt and panties).... it doesn't particularly mean sexual interest.

Also, this may turn into a difficult situation. It's gonna be hard rooming with a woman you're interested in, particularly if she starts bringing other guys over to bang. And if you start banging and then stop, that will be hard on you too.
>>
>>687792804
I'm so fucked up now from it I haven't had a grill in 3 years.
>>
Does it sound to good to be true? Then it probably is.
>>
>>687794897
Nice.
Name should have been vanessa. Nessy.
>>
File: Laughing Lions.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Lions.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>687791173
Fucking kek
>>
>>687791173
Top kek
>>
>>687794897
Kek
>>
File: rustled copy.jpg (155 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
rustled copy.jpg
155 KB, 700x714
>>687796380
>being so awkward that you've never reaped the rewards of building up sexual tension with a qt co-worker, classmate, etc.
>pretending you actually bag any girls by over-interpreting provocative flirting and not knowing how to deal with the game on that level
>>
>>687790002

Fuck her INSTANTLY
>>
>>687790002
Are you a fucking beta or just a faggot?
>girl walks into my room
>starts stripping down to her underwear
>what do?

Any straight man would immediately say some slick pimp shit like "hey baby, why don't you get in this bed with me, you gonna get cold standing like that"
>>
I have lived with girl flatmates who walked around in bra and panties, nothing about it. I started walking around in underwear after a while aswell. They were a bit too chubby so I had no interest in banging them though
>>
>>687795277
It's not about crying rape.
There is many scam that this benefits.

What if she is recently pregnant?
Fuck the new roommate instantly...
Guess who's the father?

If they are living together and fucking, after a few years she can claim legal entitlement to half his shit on a defecto clause, even if it's not a legitimate relationship.

There are many scams based on sex, they are extremely.common in Asian regions.
Crying rape was not at all what I was thinking when I said a sexual allegation scam.
>>
>>687794897
Omfg not what I expected lmao
>>
>>687795611
underrated post
>>
File: im over it.jpg (76 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
im over it.jpg
76 KB, 460x645
>>687790002
OP I as well had a similar experience with a girl as well
>Be me, senior in highschool
>Be on of the few mixed race kids in the school
>Equally half nig grill hits me up
>Starts playing with my name in a flirty way
>Smiles and waves/says hi every day
>Decide "maybe shes interested in me why not friend her on fb"
>First DM is "hey you just wanna be friends rite i have a boyfriend of 2 years"
Was I getting played or am I just a dumbass
>>
>>687790002
Nice fantasy OP.
>>
>>687798972
don't come here with your virgin stories
what OP experienced is on a whole other level of flirtiness
>>
>>687794897
>crustacean

Really?
>>
>>687794897
>lets call her -
Never uses the name again.
Kill yourself and live stream it on funnyjunk
>>
>>687792283
Let me guess
You're a "men's rights activist", too
>>
>>687790002
Bang. I'm also clueless but not to this degree.
>>
>>687790002
Dont do it. If you do get ready to be homeless
>>
>>687795516
You should have filed a lawsuit against her for accusing you of rape.
>>
>>687798607
Your dumb as fuck
>>
>>687790002
Tbh it just sounds like a typical women,can't ever be quiet or mind their own business,don't read to much into it op
>>
>>687801576
Explain why.
This shit happens a lot, why do you think it's dumb?
>>
>>687802057
Get a blood test instantly proves you are not the father. Just cause you live with someone for a few years doesn't mean they are entitled to you half your shit. You have to be legally married for that to work
>>
>>687802057
because something called a paternity test exists you silly nigger
>>
>>687798607
in what world would this happen, I've fucked loads of women that I've lived with and haven't lived with and not once has any bat shit crazy stuff like that happened. I've fucked plenty of crazy women and not one has done anything like that, I've pissed off loads of womens bfs and managed to avoid getting my ass kicked multiple times, I've gotten women pregnant and somehow they've always either got rid of it or there's been reasonable doubt it's mine, everytime I think I've given a women the clap they've assumed it was someone else due to their slutty ways(actually could of been someone else I've only had the clap for about 2 months in total in the past). The universe is on my side when it comes to this kinda shit I think.
I managed to have 2 girlfriends at one point and fuck about 16 other different women in that time period for about a year before anyone found out.
>>
>>687799898
No? I was just saying it makes no sense for a woman to get a male room mate with the intention of crying rape. It makes zero fucking sense and has no reason behind it.
>>
>>687802491
And I banged Lara Croft
>>
>>687792183
>would of
>would have

Kill yourself.
>>
>>687801385
I kinda just wanted to forget about it if I'm honest, none of my friends believed it and that's all that mattered to me. I didn't really think about it at the time.

It was more just the inconvenience of being arrested, having my bedding taken from my bedroom and ruined with chemical tests, police being in my house all day while my housemates were there wondering what the fuck was going on, also having my clothes taken that I wore that night. Being interviewed by some feminazi police woman wasn't great either, trying to make out I was lying about stupid details like how I'd gotten home. Thankfully CCTV and all my friends could corroborate my story which made it all go away a lot quicker.

Fucking retarded to begin with as they took DNA from me and her so they could tell by dna my dick nor any of me had been near her vag.
>>
>>687802740
It isn't hard when your in your prime dude(banging loads of women I mean not lara croft.) My numbers are weak sauce compared to some of my friends, some of my friends are up to hundreds I'm only on about 64
>>
>>687791173
Sides in fucking orbit
>>
>>687802347
No, marriage isn't necessary at all.
It's counted as a defecto relationship.
If you are living together for a certain amount of years, and in amount relationship, the same entitlement as marriage apply.
And try proving you weren't in amount relationship ship if you've been fucking the entire time.

Sounds like your the dumb one kid
>>
>>687790860
and thread
>>
>>687802491
In a world where the moment you move in, she's practically shouting to the cat in another room about shit that's obviously meant to be sexually allusive to the guy in another room.
>>
>>687802968
That's fucked. Good thing none of your friends believed it. That's the kinda thing to ruin a mans life.
>>
>>687790002

she could think maybe since you were cool with having a girl as a roommate then you're fine with her living how she normally would, leaving underwear in the bathroom, wearing comfortable/minimal clothing, etc.

Don't assume she wants it, but just play it out and maybe do things that hint you wouldn't mind it, but not something that would make it super awkward if it wasn't the case.

meaning don't just crawl into the shower while she's in there or something.

but don't do something where she thinks you're just friendly like walking around shirtless, that's normal guy stuff and she'll just assume you're cool with her

idk man just try to be smooth but not overwhelming or friendzone yourself. maybe a few compliments that are a bit more personal and such
>>
>>687803266
no sir it sounds like you are one dumb kid, it obviously depends where you live but no where in the west I've ever heard of counts two single people living in the same home as being in a relationship just because of the amount of time they've lived together. Proving? You don't need to prove shit you just say the words "We have never been in a relationship" What proof is there to the contrary? Her saying the opposite? Fucking moron
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>>687794897
>100 foot tall curstacean
>>
Post pics of her or your an ABSOLUTE FAGGOT
>>
>>687803543
Yeah I dread to think what might of happened if I had actually had sex with her. Some girls I was friends with were offering to beat the shit out of her ha which was a nice of them to offer.
>>
>>687790002
>scroll to bottom
>no pic of roommate
fuck you
>>
>>687803773
Living in the same house while being in a relationship you idiot...
How could you.miss that multiple times?

Pretty ugh every western country has this, it's called defecto.

If you go to court because she's claiming half your shit, and you answer yes to living together over a certain number of years, and answer yes to having a sexual relationship the entire time, the court will deem that as a defecto relationship.

You sound like you have very little life experience anon.

I'm not saying it's fair, nor do I agree with it, but that is the law, and the law is what the courts base their decisions on.
>>
>>687799855
>>"are you sure you wanna do this, Shelby?"
>>
>>687804481
Post a link to info about this law. I can't find anything about it.
>>
>>687804703
i think the retard's talking about a "de facto relationship" but can't spell for shit
>>
>>687804481
They aren't in a relationship though YOU FUCKING MORON.

defecto ain't a thing in the UK and I'm pretty sure it isn't in the US either. I don't even get how you think that would work, the government has a big database of everyone who shares a apartment or house whether male or female and then once two years pass they yell DEFECTO and they're down as being the same as married.

So you're saying that she would get a house mate with the intention of luring him into a sexual relationship, waiting 2 years and then trying to claim half his stuff. That's a long wait and a lot of effort for very little at the end of it, obviously OP isn't rich enough to warrant gold digging or he wouldn't be sharing a home. He would have his own home.

You are some next level of stupid cunt, I just looked it up online and it's only in Australia. Stupid fucking mongoloid go fucking die you fucking neckbeard virgin pig fucker.
>>
>>687804481

First it's called "De Facto" relationship, not defecto fucking ameridumb.

And it's not automatic that she takes 50% of your shit. Each situation is examined independently.

If you earn assets together, have kids etc... Sure you gonna get raped. But if you were just chilling together in the same apartment fucking you're pretty safe because there is no reason to give maintenance to anyone. Depends of the dependence of the girl on you etc..

Well, at least in my country (France) if there is no kid there is no split and the juge will just tell her to go and get fucked somewhere else cause you don't "owe"' her anything.
>>
File: 1464821657028.jpg (30 KB, 466x666) Image search: [Google]
1464821657028.jpg
30 KB, 466x666
>>687799855
Checked, but I count two additional uses... did you not read or do you have the stupid?

>pic related to OP
>>
>>687805241
From the courts perspective they would be in a relationship, that's the point.

You.think in the us or uk, you can play house with a girl for 3 or 4 years, and just break up and walk away clean if she argues?

It should be like that, but modern feminism has determined that women are apparently incapable of supporting themselves.

Granted, in this situation, OP wasn't playing house, but that's not how it will look to the courts when you say you've been having sex the entire time you've lived together.

If you can't understand that women do, and have used sex as a way to financially trap people throughout history, you have a lot to learn, and I hope for your sake you learn quickly.
>>
>>687805561
Stop calling autocorrect dumb...
You'll hurt it's feelings.

Or is the person correcting autocorrect actually the dumb one?
>>
>>687806255
If you don't share an income and don't have any kids together. The court won't do a god damn thing. They will basically tell whoever is trying to get something from the other to just fuck off.
>>
>>687806460
So if a couple is married, but maintain separate finances and have no children, the courts will say the same?

That's how it SHOULD be, but sadly it's not how it is.
>>
>>687806798
No because they were married. I'm only talking about people that are not married.
>>
>>687806255
>>687806413

You are a dense fucking retardo man... (And btw, we shit on your spelling because you're the one trying to "school" someone else in the first place. Don't try to lecture people if you're not flawless first piece of shit.)

>>687806460
This is 100% accurate. Have fun in paranoia land fucking moron.
>>
>>687806255
no they wouldn't like that other guy said it would be a case by case basis. A purely sexual relationship doesn't mean the same to courts as a monogamous relationship, courts wouldn't even listen to a women who tried to claim 50% of the assets of a guy she lives with who she fucks. FUCKING A GIRL AND PLAYING HOUSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS YOU CUMSTAIN.

yes I understand women have used sex as a way to gain income through various means but what you're saying wouldn't happen you fucking jizz mopper. Like I said what you're talking about isn't law in the UK, if you're married then yeah but even if you're in a relationship for years with someone you live with and you split up neither party has any right to the others assets. I know this to be a fact in the UK, I've been in relationships with women I've lived with for years and fucked women I've lived with but not been in relationships with them and some of them ended pretty fucking badly, if there had been any way of them gaining anything financially from it they would have. I've looked it up online anyway, what you're saying isn't law here or in the US

"I hope for your sake you learn quickly" gtfo outta here you fucking virgin
>>
>>687806798

My god you're a fucking retard or trolling, let me rephrase it to you so your tiny brain doesn't have to contextualize.

>IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED: If you don't share an income and don't have any kids together. The court won't do a god damn thing. They will basically tell whoever is trying to get something from the other to just fuck off.

>IF YOU ARE MARRIED: You're fucked, in case of splitting she can take stuff from you.

That's the whole point of NOT MARRYING someone and NOT HAVE KIDS WITH THEM. Both these specific cases change the rules of the game and will make you end up fucked.
>>
>>687806945
Not married, but living living the same just without a marriage certificate.

That's how these laws came about, to protect the fragile women that weren't entitled to marriage benefits.

It was deemed that a lifestyle comparable to marriage was equally accountable as marriage.

The only difference between the separately financed married couple, and the couple together, but not married is a certificate.
>>
>>687794897
>Crustacean
>Loch Ness Monster
Are you sure you know what you're on about?
>>
File: 1464822187494.jpg (77 KB, 748x742) Image search: [Google]
1464822187494.jpg
77 KB, 748x742
>>687803773
Dude, it's called common law marriage and it exists in the US, what are you, stupid or under 18?

I'm not even the dude you replied to, just some anon who was falsely accused of rape (never to the cops) by a 15yo who ended up living together long enough to be common law married, and who was also falsely accused of beating my ex wife who got me locked up and forced me to borrow more than my life savings to hire a defense lawyer (she withdrew all of our ~6k money just before the accusation) so yeah, it exists.

>>687802968
>>687802491
>>687801385
>>687798607
>>687796664
>>687796295
>>687795516
>>687792804
>>687790002
Mildly related
>>687794897
>there goes my hero
>based well played OC
>>
>>687790002
Post her worn panties for scientific purposes
>>
>>687807062
And as I said, when the court hears you've been living together in a sexual relationship for numerous years, and she says it was a romantic relationship, and you say it wasn't, who do you think they'll believe?

You know it's not a thing because no girl ever took you to court?
From your wall of shit, I'm assuming you've only fucked dumb fat bitches, so that doesn't really come assuming assuming surprise.

> inb4 millionaire jet pilot that fucks supermodels
>>
>>687807187
I know that's the point, but that's not how it is because women are delicate pieces of useless that need to be provided for.

Have you seen some of the shit in the anti feminist threads?
Granted a lot of it is fake, but a lot of it legit.
>>
>>687804703
>>687805077
>>687805241
>>687805561
>>687807187
It's called Common Law Marriage you retards, and US laws are archaic, there are much weirder ones.
>>
>>687794897
>(shel)by
>crustacean

Ho lee fuk my sides
>>
>>687807826
I wish I was under 18 still man, ok fair enough it may be law in the US but it isn't here in the UK. You lived with a 15 year old, bit weird but okay.
>>
>>687808002
IT WOULDNT EVEN GET TO COURT IN THE UK YOU FUCKING IDIOT THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING jesus fucking christ
>>
>>687790002
Just hit her with a hammer and hide the body under your new bed
>>
>>687807826
Common law marriage is 7 years of living and being together. So you live with this kid for seven years till she was 15 and accused you of rape? Stop fucking children you fucking creep. No wonder the courts sided with her.
>>
>>687790002
She is trying to set you up mate. It is never that easy. Think in terms of "too good to be true". No female is altruistic enough to offer herself like that, without you even trying.
>>
>>687808309
Do it op
>>
>>687808269
But do you know it isn't in the uk as a fact, or are you just saying that because you have never heard of such a thing?

There is a big difference.
>>
>>687808002
I know it's not a thing because 1) I've just spent half an hour looking it up online 2) I've never heard of it happening to anyone in this country 3) It makes no fucking sense for anyone to owe anyone money just because they fucked them and happened to live with them. You are the biggest retard I've come across since I met an actual retard about 12 years ago
>>
>>687790002

your making shit up you fat loser. you live with your fucking mom
>>
>>687808299
Wow...
So many caps.

Don't have a stroke there kid.
>>
>>687808326
Jackass, I was 17 and she was 15 when we met, she accused me of rape to my friends but not the cops at that time (did you read the post?) But we stayed together after that. Courts sided with me like 10 years later.
>>
>>687808377
Uh oh....
2 retards are going to sperg out at you now because they don't understand how that makes sense...

Prepare yourself for the CAPS assault.
>>
>>687808191
Kek
Fuck I didn't even notice that
>>
>>687798972
she wanted to cheat, but was being honest to you about it

the correct answer would have been

>i dont really care if you have a boyfriend or not
>>
>>687798426
>implying self respect
Then you are a tease.
>>
>>687808418
So you are actually admitting that you know it's jot a thing because you've never heard of it...

sure thing anon.
Everyone else is an retard, definitely not you...
>>
>>687808616
My bad dude. You didn't state your age in that post. I just assumed you were some creep sleeping with a teenager.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
>>687808888
Czech'd
>>
>>687808417
I have access to the internet you fucking basement dweller, the law you described isn't a law in the UK.
>>
>>687809126
Yeah it is
>>
>>687809126
> having Internet access gives you knowledge of all laws.
> only take 30 minutes of searching
> while checking /b/ and responding within minutes to each reply.
> so probably only 5 minutes realistically

Fuck anon.. I also have Internet
I have 5 spare minutes
Perhaps I should become a lawyer
>>
>>687808888
Look at all dem ochos
>>
File: 1464824103891.png (279 KB, 1243x493) Image search: [Google]
1464824103891.png
279 KB, 1243x493
>>687809085
Kek, I was, to start with. I just was also a teenager.

Literally the farmer's daughter.
>>
Do not move in with a female, ever, period.
>>
>>687809366
my point is if it was that easy for women who live in the same house as men who they've fucked to claim their assets then loads of women would do it. What about all the students who share houses cause I know plenty of students who fuck their house mates. What about people who just share houses to save money like OP and they fuck a couple of times, what the woman gets a solicitor and goes "ermagerdd he fucked me and we live together" and it goes to court and the judge just transfers all the guys assets. By your logic the man could do the same to the woman, FUCKING MORONS
>>
>>687790002
what she is trying to do is get leverage.

you sleep with her now when she doesnt pay rent for 6 months you cant sue her for it

same goes for utilites

someone else mentioned the common law thing as well, although that usually doesnt kick in until over 1-2 years
>>
>>687809836
It shouldve been obvious to any rational thinking person that I meant ongoing sexual relations, and if OP is on here, he isn't going to stop taking the free pussy is he?

So it's not a couple of times, it would be continual sexual relations for the entirety of the time living together.

The courts won't buy that even if it's true, especially when she's told her friends it's an actual relationship...
It's not her friends will come up to you one day and ask " anon, is it a real relationship, or just sex?"

They'll believe it's a relationship, and since you live together, they'll always see.you together, and they know you're intimate, and by that point likely.sleeping in the same bed each night...

What would they say, in their honest opinion if they were a witness in the court case?

I agree with what your saying, but just because something makes sense doesn't mean that's how it is.

Not trying to insult you, but you sound like you're quite young.
Not.necessarily underage b&, but young enough to have not a lot of life experience outside of a group of circumstances.
>>
>>687810824
why would he have to sue her, it's her landlord that would be kicking off about none payment of rent. Sleeping with someone doesn't make them exempt from paying bills by law you fucking jack ass, also even if it did why would it be just the woman that could get away with it. Surely if what you are saying is true then no one would pay bills and would just fuck their house mates and be like "LOLZ I DUN HAV PAY BILLS ANYMORE"
>>
>>687811198
Just stop posting anon
You're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>687810957
how old are you like 45? You seem to think that what applies in one country is universal law, my original point was that a woman wouldn't get a house mate with the intention of starting a sexual relationship to then years later get his money off him.
>>
>>687811749
no I'm making sense all you fucking retards are coming out with illogical as fuck statements based on a law of one or two countries when multiple people have said 1-2 or upto 7 years have to pass for it to be considered the same as marriage when 2 cohabiting people live together in a relationship or what appears to be a relationship
>>
>be op
>fuck grill
>she claims rape
>get v&
>>
>>687811772
> mail order brides do not exist
Yep... that's what you just said anon.

Someone that has nothing, and knows they will never have anything, well to them, time is irrelevant since they would never have anything, so half of something is better than nothing right?

Surely not. This cannot happen because wise anon doesn't understand it.
>>
>>687811949
That post made even less sense.
You actually agreed with the opposing argument.
>>
>>687812635
I'm talking about average women in the western world, OP said he moved into an apartment so obviously the woman already lives there so she will most likely have a job and enough money to support herself. Given that OP has to share accommodation he isn't rich or on above average income if even average income so the money she would get from living with him for a few years wouldn't even be worth it to someone who's not bottom of the barrel living like a crack head. Also what's to say they'd even live together for that length of time, people who live with random people they don't know tend to move more often than every few years. OPs roommate most likely isn't a mail order bride, jesus christ talking to you people is like talking to a sign language gorilla with downsyndrome
>>
>>687809457
source?
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.