[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catfish thread. Tips and tricks on how to scam.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: seqrZqN - Imgur.jpg (223 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
seqrZqN - Imgur.jpg
223 KB, 960x1280
Catfish thread. Tips and tricks on how to scam.
>>
Girl in picture is emmpot
>>
File: 011fishchannelcatfish[1].jpg (67 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
011fishchannelcatfish[1].jpg
67 KB, 640x427
>>
>>687781951
be a trap
send tease pics

hint at needing money

get money

get a lot of money
cut contact
move on to next mark
>>
>>687782083
Where do you find marks? Excuses for not doing live pics?
>>
>>687782073
ha haaaaa
>>
Biggest haul you've ever done?
>>
>>687782581
I personally use Kik. Just say your camera broke and cut contact if they don't believe you- the one's that do are the ones dumb enough to give you money
>>
Anyone got any tips for dealing with reverse image search?
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28 KB, 601x508
>>687782833
just use some 4channers gf pics lol
>>
Who here does gay catfish? More or less profitable than straight?
>>
>>687782977
Some albums I've used have the girl doing stuff like thumbs up, useful for some situations.
>>
>>687782833
Could distort images slightly in ps?
>>
>>687782833
Snapchat pics
>>
>>687783362
Do you mean use snapchat? How do you make excuses for not proving you're real?
>>
>>687784047
No you should use pics from snapchat in kik
>>
does anyone really get paid from doing this??
>>
File: SMASHING.png (670 KB, 824x1305) Image search: [Google]
SMASHING.png
670 KB, 824x1305
Be absolutely SMASHING
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 368x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 368x575
>>
>>687784366
Yeah, I made like fifty bucks in an hour. I've made easier money, and it's shit talking to old rapists but w/e, it's spending money
>>
>>687781951
Contact her once but don't get sexual, just have normal convos with her, learn her backstory, anything you might exploit like maybe some ex she really misses who moved away, learn all the little details you can, write them down even

break off contact with her and wait a few months, contact her again as someone new using your now gained knowledge, maybe you're pretending to be that ex. And use the trivia you've learned to surprise her, get close and get what you want
>>
>>687785363
using the friendzone to get nudes... *tips fedora*
>>
>>687784703
christ. Any nudes gotten?
>>
bamp
>>
>>687786167
all the dicks you could ever need
>>
>>687787691

Topkek
>>
>>687787691
lol. Do much catfishing of girls as a fake guy?
>>
>>687787691
how tho? like do u ask them to paypal for somthing?
>>
>>687788486
Yeah. Using paypal.me works well
>>
>>687781951

How about trying not to be a faggot for once?
>>
>>687789179
Why? Someone mad that they sent money over the internet to a stranger? :^)
>>
bump out of interest
>>
>>687789179
cry some more
>>
>>687789054
that links to your reg paypal doesn't it?
>>
>>687792016
yup.
>>
>>687792379
cool
>>
I know nothing about scamming but you can use nigh crawlers or shrimp to catch catfish even stink bait and hot dogs on a Carolina rig and a good size sinker. Hope that works OP
>>
>>687793635
hilarious
>>
How and how to you find to people to catfish?
>>
>>687781951
>get photo of good looking dude/chick. Dont just pull one from google. Do some work and find photos of a chad or a megan doing different things. Make sure you can't do reverse search on them.
>Search social media sites for average looking to below good looking people and chat, theres bound to be someone with a low self esteem
>Flirt, cater to theyre self esteem. Make the feel good about themselves.
>throw the hook of empathy, reel them in
>Establish rapport
>Do this for a few months
>Come up with story like you won't be able to chat online because you dont have enough money to pay your phone, internet, and anyother bills. If you done shit right, they literally won't be able to be a day or two without you. Try for a week.
>Do this on occasion within getting in with this person. Eventually they will want to send money
>Don't be willing to accept it
>Keep doong the I dont have enough money for bill shtick a few times, keep it under 5 times I'd say
>They will insist on send you money and ask how much. Just don't ask for abysmal amount like over 100, start off small. 50 dollars is good. Over time as you get them in, they will be willing to chop their arm off for you. Then come up with something large like you have to pay rent but you didnt break even this month, be distraught. They will pay more, just dont accept it straight up, ask for no more than 200
>once you got them giving you money, continue cultivating this facade for them
>Eventually they would want to see you in person and talk on skype, you better have a nice voice to match the photo you are using.
>Take them to the stars, be like Romeo and serenade them aka tell them what they want to hear. They will get loevey dovey, DO NOT get all lovey dovey when they do. Play coy, be shy. Do that whole deal with the person be afraid of getting hurt. Eventually they will say shit like, I will never hurt you give a chance, then you can get all lovey dovey.
>Take them for a ride.

Do as you wish
>>
>>687794804
use kik or facey, or some other social media. making a convincing profile is tricky, but well worth it. low hanging fruit are easier; the ones that can't tell a fake from a real are the ones that are going to be happier to part with their money
>>
File: TheCatfishMan.jpg (2 MB, 1284x7572) Image search: [Google]
TheCatfishMan.jpg
2 MB, 1284x7572
>>687784547
>>
File: sike.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sike.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>
dont take a too good looking girl/guy. And target arevage fags, so no depression fucks (althought it could work)

Whisper app is amazing for catfisheing, and get some Instagram downloader app to downloads pics of girls/guys to use

dont create a identity, use someone you know IRL and copy all thei attributes (where they go to school, where they live etc.) cus otherwise you're going to fuck upself up in the web of leis you make
>>
>>687795479
using an attention whore works really well.
>>
>>687795132
ahahahah catfishman #neverforget
>>
>>687781951
Just to add to it, a lot of people will call you out and you've got plenty of people who will catch you. Don't worry about it. Just have a few reserve 'personalities', pictures and so, and you'll be able to catch a few eventually. Just like anything,it's a numbers game. For every 3 people who call you out correctly, there'll be 1 or 2 desperate or ignorant people who will fall for it.

This is why you don't give no-body no money. Well, unless you give to your church. Do that.
>>
>>687794941
Good advice. Also, don't catch feelings. Some people forget that they're gaming someone and feel guilty.
>>
>>687795479
One caveat on that advice: you better make sure they can't easily add up 2 + 2 as far as finding this person. Make sure the someone you pick is a nobody, and sure as heck isn't moving out of the small-ass town.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>687782030
Thanks!
>>
>>687795132
muh niggah
>>
>>687796239
my pleasure.
>>
Anyone ever catfished their ex or girls they know for nudes?
>>
>>687797169
None that I know use Kik which is what I use for catfishing. It's a pity, too, some are hot
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.