[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunk, lonely, having female problems and hanging out with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 12
File: received_1048580065177076.jpg (93 KB, 480x744) Image search: [Google]
received_1048580065177076.jpg
93 KB, 480x744
Drunk, lonely, having female problems and hanging out with my animals. Anyone wanna chat and tell me how to fix my fuck ups (female related, go away virgins). Pic sorta relayed, my horse but not hanging out with him.
>>
>>687756889
you're hanging out with animals?
>>
>>687757014
My dogs
>>
It would help if you said what you needed help with.
>>
>>687756889
Fuck the horse faggot
>>
>>687756889
Drunk, stoned and bored. I'll bite, what's up?
>>
>>687756889
I'm pretty decent with girls. What do you need man?
>>
>>687757094
Fucked up, talked to a stripper (got her number while at the strip club), gf found out, now we're on a "break" where she wants me to date other girls to see if she's actually what i want. I feel like it's a trap just to give her permission to date other guys as well, i don't want to date anyone else either. We've been on this "break" for about 2 weeks and we hardly talk or see each other. She even went back to her mom's (I'm 22, she's 21), been dating almost 9 months, i really feel like she's the one and i fucked it up hardcore
>>
This wasn't the coast fuck up, the first one was in January where she caught me flooring with another girl. These are the only 2 times I've done anything like this and she caught me
>>
I thought that was a reindeer In the tumbnail and I was about flip my shit when you said horse
>>
>>687757632
Fuck! I'm a god damn liar, she caught me gong to the strip club once and i lied which made it worse. Those are the 3 things i can think of. Pretty sure i haven't done much else besides this and definetly haven't got caught for anything else
>>
>>687757796
Lol 2 month old colt. Looks like a fucking donkey because of his baby cost
>>
>>687757477
Alright man. So she's been feeling kinda trapped by your relationship and she's using this as an escape. She may or may not be interested in other dudes, but most importantly is she is scared of commitment. She's going to use this break to justify a further break up. She'll say something along the lines of "I can't be with you after you were with all those girls. "
>>
Jesus Christ OP just break up. You're obviously just a piece of shit.
>>
>>687758039
Dude she's terrified of commitment. She's told me this more than once. But she has also talked about getting married to me and how she's never loved anyone as much as me, and lots of talk of our cute. So i though she was past it
>>
>>687758262
age?
>>
>>687758548
I'm 22 she's 21 we have 2 horses, 3 dogs, 7 duck, 2 cats, and 2 sheep together all on my land that we choose together
>>
>>687758262
So now that I heard more. She's scared of commitment to you. She wants to be with you. But is afraid you'll 1. Leave her. 2. Keep going to strip clubs. 3. Cheat on her. Your actions are what have her acting this way. Clean up op or she will leave you.
>>
>>687757477
My analysis: if you don't let her date other guys now, she will cheat on you later (if she doesn't break up with you). It definitely sounds like she might want to date other men. That impulse is not going to go away. Best you can do is apologize and beg for her forgiveness (and actually try to show her you love her) or take her up on her offer and hope that after a few months she still wants you after tasting a few nigger cocks. Worst case scenario, you break up and move on. There is no "the one"... only dopamine response to potential mates. Besides, youre 22. If you arent in college, go there and you will meet a woman who actually likes the things you do. Also, dont betray a girl you love like that ever again. Pretty simple, if you think about it.
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>687758747
I'm trying man... it's like every time we start doing okay i fuck up again... idk if i have another chance to prove myself after this (assuming we even stay together). Now i do have another predicament but it's on her end.... she's a stripper, talks to a bunch of guys but doesn't hang out with them outside of the club just flirts and shit A BUNCH with them, and she talks to line all of her fucking ex's. Am i wrong for getting really jealous and bringing it up occasionally? Some times I'll get drink and being it up and she gets passed, tells me in wrong and blah blah blah. Am i just a piece of shit for getting jealous and wanting beer to stop? I've never dated a stripper
>>
>>687758841
Best thing I've read.... man fuck... idk. I want to give her her space but it's hard at the same time
>>
>>687759132
You ain't getting shit
>>
You, Sir, earned your place in time.

But that's where it stops. Am I rite?
>>
she tryin to cuck you.

its a trap
>>
>>687759489
Nah, would've already done it
>>
>>687759472
Not even sure what you're trying to say bud
>>
>>687757632
Y'all have been dating for only 9 months and she's already caught you in 3 different compromising situations? Sounds like you need to grow the fuck up then and respect the people you're supposedly"committed" to. Stop going to strip clubs, stop screwing around with other girls. You're probably going to lose this one, so take it as a learning experience. Knock that shit off. Youve moved in and "committed" to a woman? Then commit, and stop acting like a frat boy.
>>
>>687759791
Never cheated, flirted and went to the strip club twice. But yuppie right about the growing up and stop fucking off
>>
>>687759220
It's kind of on both of you. She sees you going to a strip club as a bad thing but doesn't view her being a stripper as bad. Also chats with her exes. It can be weird. But my wife is friends with her ex. He's my friend. He's married now. Too. Also. Leave the relationship for real. You both have major problems, they will lead bad places. You sound like a solid guy. You'll find someone. The girl for you is out there, and she's not a stripper that thinks going to the strip club is cheating.
>>
>>687759961
You've got a lot going on here, and it doesn't seem to entirely be your fault, but don't rationalize. If she's not okay with it don't do it. But it goes both ways. She's talking to all the exes and gets mad when you bring it up, but you're not supposed to go to a titty bar? Nah, fuck that, you have just as much right as she does in the relationship to not have your feelings marginalized and ignored. And how is she going to get mad at you for that anyways when she literally grinds on men for a living? The talking to her exes and getting salty is a huge red flag man, I hate to say it, but she sounds like she's just half ass chasing a fantasy with you while keeping a bunch of guys on the back burner for when she inevitably changes her mind and wants to go back to partying. It might be best for you to move on.
>>
>>687757055

Ever blow or fuck them?
>>
>>687760237
See, this is exactly how i feel but on the other hand we have a house together (on my dime but we both picked it out) 150k and 5 acres so it's not a cheap thing to get rid of, a bunch of animals, and a lot of fucking memories. We were friends about a year before we tried this damn relationship and i Jay don't want to lose her. She's my best friend. She's seem me through getting fired from a job found a better one really quick but that's still a lot top support someone through, a new house, losing a family member that sent me into a deep depression, a lot of late night talks and shit, we've only been dating a short amount of time but we've been through a lot. I tell her shit that i wouldn't even tell you guys and yall babe no way of even knowing who the fuck i am. It's not that easy to Jay lose your best friend. She's one of 2 people i would call a friend at all
>>
>>687760948
Nope. I got a hand that I've been using for too many years, way better than fucking an animal
>>
>>687760968
I know how you feel bro. I've been through that exact thing. I am not married to the love of my life. But sometimes she's not the girl for you. And the hardest part is letting go. Took me over 5 years. And it still hurts. But now I'm okay with it. I miss her though. But I'm okay with missing her.
>>
>>687760752
She's so fucking good at arguing that she makes me feel like I'm the bad guy everyone i try to day exactly what you say. Her big thing with the club is "i MAKE money doing it. You paid someone for it. Yeah i do it but i make money doing it" rough quote but that's basically it. And the exs she's admitted to keeping around to use them. 1 she uses as am electrician for her mom (I'm a handy man but i can't do electrical) the other for taking care of her dogs medical bills (i can take care of them but she won't let me because she uses him for that) and another broke her heart when she was younger so she just leads him on every now and then, then does some shit to fuck with him and that's not over exaggerated at all, she had told me all 3 of those
>>
>>687761368
Fuck man. Have you really? Because just reading that and realizing that might have top be me is fucking killing me right now and idk how to handle that. I wouldn't even know where to begin
>>
>>687761895
Yeah. It's pretty rough at first. But after a few years you get used to it. You'll find another. One that compliments you, but not the one you love the most, but you'll still love her.
>>
>>687762486
Fuck man. You haven't talked to her at all in 5 years?
>>
>>687762734
I talked to her maybe 3 years ago, but she always brought out the autism in me so when my wife saw our conversation of me confessing my always undying love for her and her being awkward. She asked her to block me. So no words for 3 years. I would say no loving words for 7 years. My life is not what I wanted. But yours can be.
>>
>>687761703
Bro, drop her. I know it's going to hurt, but she's manipulating you exactly like the others. Think they're just doing that for free? It might not be sex, but its something. A blowjob, a grope, hell even a free dance at the club. You're just the most recent of her line of guys to use and manipulate.

Get rid of her. Cut all contact or be doomed to the cuckdom with the rest of the exes. She's going to make you think it's your fault the relationship ended, and string you along in the hopes that you'll get back together.

You both have issues, but I think she's got you fucked up and is setting you up. Get out while you can.
>>
>>687763455
Got damn. At least toy found a woman worth not talking to her for! You might love the other girl but you obviously babe to be happier with the new one to do that for her. I'm socially awkward to which is another reason i can't see me finding any girl especially any time soon. I'm not that ugly either i don't think, just shy af. And she's a gd 10/10. I wish i was comfortable showing you guys her lol
>>
>>687763640
You really think she's just using me?and I honestly don't think she's cheated on me at all like that but I've been wrong many many times in my life so i could be wrong but i don't think she is. I also really don't want to end up like them though because I'll fall for anything she trucks me with of we really end this. I know i will
>>
>>687764227
For real. A lot of socially awkward guys attract a lot of girls. I'm decent looking, had some girls crush on me through school, one of which is my current wife. But life is not bad. I'm drunk, the wife is playing video games. I'm on /b/
>>
By the way; thanks to the 2 or 3 guys actually trying to help me or here. I wa expecting a bunch of stupid shit like usual. I've browsed 4chan for about 6 years now and hardly ever see real fucking responses
>>
>>687756889
>dang dude
>>
>>687764770
That sounds like a damn fine life haha. It's harder when you don't do school though you know? Then you gotta go to a bar and meet a chick and that's way harder. In school you have months to build up the courgage to talk to a girl, at a bar you and 50 other dies have a few hours to build it up and talk to her
>>
>>687761171
>hand
>better than hot, tight, delicious dog pussy.
>>
>>687765081
This was the kind of response i was expecting
>>
>>687764810
There are genuine people here. We're all anons. It's a strange kind of love we have. I'll always be there for a friend especially if they're a /b/ro.
>>
>>687764462
If you're going to try and pursue the relationship you dont need to crawl back and beg. You need to apologize, then tell her clearly and calmly that she needs to cut the other guys loose. Emphasis on calmly, but be firm as well. Maybe sit and think long and hard about whether you're okay with her being a stripper and bring that up too of you're not. If she blows up, leave and never look back. Let her know you're serious and that what you feel and think is just as important as what she does, and this is very important to you if the relationship is going to go forward.

That's my advice. My real advice is to run, you're dating a child who wants to play house for a little while. And dont date a stripper, ever. Jealousy is the killer there.
>>
>>687765174
glad i didn't disappoint
>>
>>687765174
That guy is right though! Fully intact, hot willing dog pussy is better than any hand or woman. Shame that so many americans ruin their dogs by spaying or neutering.
>>
>>687764810
>>687765248
Here, I had some anons really help me out recently with a problem of my own so I'm trying to pay it back. I'll be returning to regular shitposting mode shortly.
>>
>>687765069
Yeah man. We married after dating a few years. But we started dating my senior year. But I do get out into social situations. And it can be more than just bars for meeting people. Just go do the things you enjoy. Do stuff online. That's where I truly met my wife. We went to school together and she crushed on me, but we never met until we got into a video chat together.
>>
>>687765428
Also, you're not a whiny bitch who just wants us to tell him what he wants to hear, not the truth. You actually seem to be genuinely hurting and looking for advice. That helps a lot, I think.
>>
>>687765248
This is what i feel like i should do! Right there, but i also feel like i don't have the right to do this while were on a break you know? I've really considered the second part as well but i honestly don't think I'm strong enough to walk away from her. Idk i just always feel like the bad guy. And even though a few of you have said it's both of us is really hard to see that is her as well because i know that I'd i bring it up she'll have something to say that makes me feel like it's me which makes it harder to leave because i want top change me for her
>>
>>687765328
fun fact, new studies are emerging that show spay and neuter surgeries are actually harmful in the long run. especially when done to animals before puberty.

it's almost like those hormones helped regulate body function or something. wow.
>>
>>687757477
Your still to young to know what you want
>>
>>687765801
Well yeah, everyone i know is shot so i figured this was my best hope which is seriously a fucking shot in the dark but it seemed to have really worked out and I'm feeling a lot better about everything that worried me, or i want sure about which is nice. And yeah I'll go back to shitposting here in a but too after a couple more things are discussed. This would've been like $200 am hour anywhere else so I'm glad about that haha
>>
>>687765829
That's because she's manipulating you bro. It's her, as well as you. But you're guilty of just thinking with your dick, shes actively admitted to just stringing a guy along out of spite. You have every right to speak in a relationship, dont think just because you're on "break" you can't express how you feel. That's bullshit. This is the perfect time to discuss it.

Seriously though man, take this chance to get out. It sounds like shes toxic for you, and like I said she's a child wanting to play house. Looks fade bro. Think about how she's treated you, and imagine a dumpy looking girl treated you like that. Would you hang around? Would you put up with the shit? You need to sit and think about it man. Real long and hard.
>>
>>687765689
See I'm way more comforitable online but i feel like dating sites are cheesy lol. Plus no one is real. You already knew her, I'm Gonna have to meet someone
>>
>>687766681
It's alright bro. Meeting more people absolutely turns you into a normal person. The more people I've met the more I've understood how normal people act.
>>
>>687766531
You're right. What better time then when she said "find what you want" right? This is the perfect time to bring it up and talk to her about it. Even if she doesn't want to. It's fair to both of us to get it out in the open and tell her how i feel. But you're right, if she was an ugly bitch i would've already left. Yall have given me a lot to think about but have also relieved so fucking much
>>
>>687766681
>>687766531 here
Don't worry about meeting someone new right now, that's a self defeating mistake. Most you need in the coming months is a fuckbuddy, and not even that really.

You know where I met my wife? At a fucking gas station. I was pumping gas, she pulled up, I leaned waaaayyyy back to get a look at dat ass and she caught me. I laughed it off and talked to her, we went out two days later and got married 3 years after to the day. You never know when you'll meet someone, so dont stay in a relationship because you're afraid to be alone. Yoy deserve to be treated with respect.
>>
>>687767171
Haha problems with being socially awkward. But yeah i guess you're right. I could always hang out with coworkers and shit and get my stuff together. Alcohol always helps me loosen up too and they all drink so maybe this won't be as hard (not emotionally) as i think it will be. You guys have helped out so fucking much. Thanks /b/ro
>>
>>687767310
Idk if it's so much as being alone as it is just loading her though. You know? And shit every time that's happened to me, the call me aperv and drive off XD
>>
>>687767295
Exactly. If you do go talk to her, get Zen before you go. If she tries to fight, DO NOT ENGAGE. Stay calm and reiterate your points. Do not let her change the subject. Do not let her manipulate you. She might scream, cry or be dead silent. Do not get desperate, do not break down and yield. Stand firm and be insistent. But also listen if and when she talks to you in earnest. Dont blow her off or make it one sided. Relationships are between both parties, and both need to feel loved and appreciated and important for them to work.

I'm glad you feel better though bro, gives me a warm fuzzy.
>>
>>687767677
Any time man. Always remember that your /b/ros will always be here. And there's plenty of them. We stick together because we need each other.
>>
>>687768127
Well to be fair she caught me because she was checking me out too, so all's fair I guess. She was making that smug face that women get while I was talking at her, until I told her, "Well, I mean, you're a pretty woman, I'm a man. Can't blame me for appreciating something beautiful right?" and gave her a shit eating grin. I knocked her off guard, it was a cheesy ass line tbh, but hey it worked so I went in for the kill.
>>
>>687768177
Okay. I'm going to remember everything you've said tonight because these are really good points. Not fighting is going to be a major goal when i talk to her because when she stays silent i do get desperate and start fighting to get a reaction out of her so I'm going to make it a point to talk and not fight
>>
>>687768781
Ha!that was a good cheesy line though XD
>>
>>687768381
Yeah we do, because we're all fucking nerds at heart that have been missing something wierd that we find in each other
>>
>>687757891
The cost of raising a baby is high in this day and age after all. I feel for you anon.
Even if you have to get a second job, do what it takes to make ends meet for the ones you love.
>>
>>687769307
It's a horse. Lol
>>
>>687769012
That's a common tactic. I used to do it myself. You get the moral high ground and it makes the other person look crazy. So take it from me, don't engage in that, just keep talking calmly. If she wants to sit in silence, sit in silence. Don't play her games. Good luck man, really, it's hard as fuck. I've had to do it before, usually call it a "come to Jesus moment," and it sucks. Just remember that no matter how hard it gets, maintain your composure and say what you came to say.
>>687769162
Yeah, good thing for me. She's got resting bitch face so I dont think she got hit on very often, but I have resting asshole face so I wasn't scared, I know it when I see it. Totally out of character for me too, I'm normally a fucking sperg. Couldn't let dat ass walk me by though lol
>>
>>687769908
Okay. Thanks for that. So how should i go about trying to see her to have this convo? Because this definetly isn't a text or call kind of talk. And i got resting asshole face too lol which makes it ecen harder to talk to womem XD i mean, ex military, ex corrections officer, current police officer so you can only imagine how much of an ass i ALWAYS look like lol
>>
>>687769908
Okay. Thanks for that. So how should i go about trying to see her to have this convo? Because this definetly isn't a text or call kind of talk. And i got resting asshole face too lol which makes it ecen harder to talk to womem XD i mean, ex military, ex corrections officer, current police officer so you can only imagine how much of an ass i ALWAYS look like haha
>>
>>687770600
Call her and have her come over. You need to be alone, and in a place that is comfortable for you both. Definitely do it in person. Let her know that this is very important and that you absolutely need to talk, but don't be desperate or whiny. Just be firm. If she's not even willing to meet and talk to you, then you have your answer. Another thing is don't be afraid to apologize, but make sure she knows that just because you did something wrong doesn't mean that she gets a free pass to walk all over you or that your feelings are invalid. The most important thing is to keep everything even keel, don't let her overwhelm you but don't overwhelm her either.

And I get you, I'm a former Sapper myself. What branch?
>>
>>687771331
Is a busy weekend for both of us though so it'll probably have to wait until Monday honestly. And i was in the air Force. I was security threat so becoming a police officer was easy haha
>>
File: 20160604_003150.jpg (509 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160604_003150.jpg
509 KB, 1920x1080
>>687756889
Dude don't even trip I was like fuuu boring night then I met another /b/ who posted in a area code thread. Here's a pic.
>>
File: TtO9Nll.jpg (104 KB, 750x665) Image search: [Google]
TtO9Nll.jpg
104 KB, 750x665
>>687757477
Move on OP. I am 24, I got dumped at the beginning of feb. I have been single since then, It is the longest I have been single since I was 18. First few months were really hard, but I am doing great now. Doing so great, never better. My advice? Take some time and figure out things for yourself. I have been enjoying the occasional hookup from tinder and bars, I have worked on my music on my Youtube channel. Take a step back! Smell the flowers, figure out what YOU want.

tl;dr: You do you, boo boo.
>>
>>687772345
Beautifully said! Loving all the input tonight
>>
File: xtina3.jpg (33 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
xtina3.jpg
33 KB, 615x409
>>687772745
Anytime /b/ro. What are you up to tonight? Don't drink too hard if that's how you cope.

(although, it sure is fucking nice to drink how much i want and when i want without being judged and losing "rights" to sex. Also, it is awesome to leave a mess, clean up when i want, do dishes when i want, sleep when i want, etc)
>>
>>687771926
I feel you man, don't rush it. Think about exactly what you want to say and go over it. Write that shit down if you have to. Just have a clear plan and know what needs to be said so you're not stumbling for words or getting flustered.

Good luck man, I hope you get things figured out. And I wont hold being Chair force against you, my Uncle was whatever yalls equivalent of the Sgt Major of the Army for the Air National Guard and my best friend is a Nuke tech in the Navy. If you aint combat you aint shit and all that, blah blah.
>>
>>687773032
Fuck i know right! When i drank and she was there we would never have sex because of that!!!! Haha I'm watching some YouTube think on the voynich code. Now that in feeling better I'm dividing on other shit!!! But I'm way to gone to stop now lol. I was just gonna pour myself my last drink of the night
>>
>>687773613
Beauty, I have a bit of Johnny Walker red. A girl wanted to come over but its like fucking 2am here and my house is a mess.
>>
>>687773206
Thanks! You've helped me out tonight more than almost anyone has in my whole life haha. I really do appreciate it! And i was active, waited a year to get deployed and it never happened so i switched to reserves because i was such of driving to kirkland afb 5 days a week and doing jack shit, then once i was approved to go to reserves i got a job in my states prison as am officer. Sounds like you have a military family like me lol
>>
>>687773613
Hey, ain't nothing wrong with a little drinking. I took an Oxy about 2 hours ago, I'm feeling pretty good myself. Don't drink all that much anymore since I got out of the service, I'm more of a social drinker. But you can't beat the pills the VA gives out, they don't fuck around.

And no sex when you drink? What the fucks the point of drinking then?
>>
>>687773814
Is 234 here right now, I'd welcome company. I'd say you take it! Fuck it, if it's messy who cares! Least you get is some company, most you get is a bitch that's down to fuck >>687773961
haha
>>
>>687756889
>go away virgins
>implying you will meet someone on /b/ who isn't
>>
>>687774044
The point is to feel good!!! I don't do pills, smoke weed out anything like that so i like to drink. I could probably get shit from the VA but i don't want togo to them
>>
>>687774093
Hey, Mountain time masterrace!

haha yeah shes really pushy, shes only 18 so she seems like a clinger. I cant drive because of whiskey and the bars are just out so cabs are over an hour wait. Oh well!
>>
>>687773961
Uncle and Dad are the only 2 to serve since WWII, Dad had been out for years when I came along. I just have to give you shit, it's in our initial contracts when we sign up for a combat MOS to give every one else shit about their job, even other combat ones.I was on active duty for all 8 years of my enlistment, got 2 deployments in during.

And again, glad I could help man. We've all been there at one point or another, and I wish I had gotten advice from someone when I was going through the shit. Part of growing up, I guess, I've just recently gotten to the point where I'll ask for help, which makes you ahead of the curve.
>>
>>687774311
Have her go to you! She's 18, she can drive! I want to go get some food but the vodkas keeping me from that XD where you from??? I'm from new mexico!
>>
>>687774311
Fuck man, I used to be in Mountain time too. East coast now though, was stationed out in New Mexico for a while.
>>687774243
I wouldn't as a police officer tbh, opiods fuck with your reaction time even when you're not actively on them. Not much need for my 1337 oper8ing skills sitting behind a desk giving out car loans and opening checking accounts though. Oh, but don't believe all the bad shit you hear about the VA, it's really not that bad. They're there to help, they just have a fuck ton of volume.
>>
>>687774529
What branch did toy serve in and where were you deployed to? Thanks for the service brother! Knowing you served makes me feel even more comforitable because even though idk shit about you, you're a fucking brother none the less! I really wanted to get deployed but it just never happened. And yeah the only reason i got the help was because it's a bunch of strangers lol. If i ever saw your face i would've never asked
>>
>>687756889
>go away virgins
fuck you now i'm here to stay faggot
make me go

have you tried turning her on and off?
>>
>>687774538
Im a fuckton of a drive north of you. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Nice weather here right now.

I would love to get down to NM one day, but I fear that climate is bad for my pale Irish Canadian skin.
>>
>>687774538
No shit, where at? I was stationed at WSMR, north of Las Crusces.
>>
>>687774861
No fucking way! What years?? What did you think? I hate this place XD been here most my life, can't get out! And yeah that's always been a great in my mind with talking pills! I don't feel like dying anytime soon. Especially after tonight where i feel like i got some shit figured out. And I've never heard anything good about them so i never went lol
>>
>>687774986
I'm in Albuquerque. Well... cedar crest but no one knows where that is lol. When i was active i was stationed at kirklamd afb in Albuquerque
>>
>>687774865
Army Combat Engineer. I deployed to Afghanistan, then Iraq, got out right before another deployment in '12. It's not all it's cracked up to be, believe me. The fighting's not so bad, it's the dying part that sucks dicks. And I feel you, like I said I got a lot of good advice here recently myself. There's a pretty good population of vets here, and they helped me through a rough patch a little while ago.
>>687774950
Dude when I lived out there I was in a constant state of BURNT. I don't tan, I was just red all the fucking time. You outta go if you get the chance though, it's a gorgeous state.
>>687774950
kek
>>
>>687774950
I'm going to go to b.c at the end of the summer! And never waste your time or money coming here, it's fucking shit! Seriously, go somewhere else lol
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
>>687775216
Come on up to Canada one day! Alberta is one of the most beautiful places in north america. pic related.
>>687775503
BC is an awesome neighbour to us! Great weed, great weather, hot chicks. Western Canada is seriously so fucking chill.
>>
>>687775472
Did you like it? Your deployments. And yeah the dying part is always scary but a chance worth taking to me that i never got to. Maybe it's a nice place to visit? Idk. I've always lived here and i think it's Boeing and fucking not worth seeing at all lol
>>
>>687775216
I loved it, we were the only battalion there so we fucking ran the place. It's got great facilities. I was there from '08-'12, came from Ft Lewis. Plus the Badlands are gorgeous, and the hiking and mountain climbing was right up my alley. Had a lot of good times out innadesert, let me tell you. I miss it sometimes, but I'm a Southern boy, I like my green. And I know where Kirkland is, never been up there but I know where it's at.
>>
>>687775697
Yeah i have a couple buddies in Williams lake I've known for around 9 years so i plan on seeing them!!! I did want to explore a bit more of Canada than just that though
>>
File: image_thumb[7].png (387 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image_thumb[7].png
387 KB, 400x400
>>687758039
lol this guy. no idea and no experience. thx for the laugh
>>
>>687775788
So fucking jealous.you must have some kick ass stories. And I've only been to the south once and that was for training lol. Also spent like 2 hours in FL waiting for a flight buy that doesn't count. Kirkland is fucking awesome. I learned a bunch about the Sandia lab and white Sands while i worked there . If nuclear war ever popped off I'd feel safest here because of all of our god damn security features because there are so many nukes here
>>
>>687775774
Deployment was a blast until somebody got hurt. I lost 6 of my buddies in 2 deployments, so it took it's toll. I like to fight though, and that's a risk we all knew was there, so I don't lose sleep over it anymore. It was intense, stressful, and back breaking work but I'd do it all over again if I could. My biggest regret is not extending and going back to Afghanistan with my battalion when I got out, 2 more of my friends died there and I feel like I should have been there.

You did your time man, no shame in not getting a chance to deploy. Can't control what the big military does, only try to put yourself in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>687775921
nice, I have been in that area it is about 10 hours west of me.

(https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Edmonton,+AB/Williams+Lake,+BC/@51.3369221,-118.8968672,5.83z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x53a0224580deff23:0x411fa00c4af6155d!2m2!1d-113.4909267!2d53.544389!1m5!1m1!1s0x5380a35be20a5c35:0x50135152a7b2200!2m2!1d-122.1416885!2d52.1416736)

Vernon, BC is about 4 hours SSE of Williams lake. Amazing weather and good beaches.
>>
Really want to go to the gas station but I'm way to drink for that mile or 2 down the road lol
>>
>>687757477
fucked up the trust component, what the fuck did you expect. She should run a mile from you and find somebody with some integrity. Live and learn pal and next time think of the consequences of your cheating ( yeah that's what it was ) and try to be more honest with her
>>
>>687776387
See that's one thing i don't envy, that feeling of losing someone that was that close... I'm sorry that happened. Yeah the air force just would not send me. I kept trying and trying but i guess it wasn't in the cards
>>
Normalfags. Go post to advice with your retarded, generic relationship problems.
>>
>>687776415
I'll have to remember that because my buddy said there ain't shit to do in WL XD but he said there are a lot of hot girls which i might need of me and my gf/not gf don't work
>>
>>687776634
Already past this, talking military and Canada now. Thanks for the input though! I know I'm a fuck
>>
File: Slowpoke.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
>>687776634
>pic related
>>687776674
Like I said, I don't lose sleep over it anymore. To quote a cheesy ass line from a movie, "The ghosts don't go away, you just get used to their faces." I remember the good times and the men they were, I don't bemoan how pitiful I am for having lost friends in a war. And like I said, you did your part man don't regret it. Can't make things like that happen no matter how hard you try sometimes.
>>
File: 1464977432129.jpg (65 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1464977432129.jpg
65 KB, 618x564
>>687776778
>>
>>687776810
Canadian chicks are amazing dude. Just avoid the east coasters.
>>
>>687777112
Them ghosts will get to you sometimes though. And how old are you??
>>
>>687777652
Why? Haha
>>
>>687776778
>this fucking guy
Have you ever been to a "feels" thread? Bunch of teenagers bitching about how they lost their one true love of 3 months and want to kill themselves. At least OP is listening and asking for advice, not pissing and moaning like a pre-pubescent girl.
>>
>>687765281
Silly, only our parents are disappoint.
>>
>>687777768
Im being drunk and stereotypical, but a lot of east coasters are freeloading annoying fucktards.

Case in point - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8pp_07fvGk
>>
>>687777653
Sometimes they do, but it's usually to laugh and shoot the shit. And I turn 31 this month actually.
>>
>>687778148
I'll watch this now
>>
>>687778085
Didn't think of that, fucking hate that suicidal shit. Way too young to be having them thoughts. Air life that didn't happen in the 40s
>>
>>687778245
You still see em then? And happy early birthday
>>
>>687778308
LMAO! TF is that girl doing??? Better not go east o guess!!!!
>>
>>687778717
And there are plenty of good east coasters, just a small minority that ruiins their rep

This is the most i`ve ever contributed in a while on a thread on /b/, holy shit. I know you guys are all anons but you are all good shit.
>>
>>687778554
I have a shot of whiskey on the anniversaries of their deaths. Put out 2 shot glasses and only drink one. Kind of a moment of silence so I don't forget. It's only 8 days a year, I'm allowed to be a little mopey the way I see it. I still send a birthday card with some money in it every year to one of my buddies daughters who always called me Uncle, she's started sending me hand drawn cards on Veterans' day and Christmas since last year. Sweet kid.
>>
>>687779013
Well yeah, the same is here in America! Anything you here Obviously isn't 100% accurate. And i know, I've never responded this much at all. Yall are really cool to talk to
>>
>>687758841
>There is no "the one"
If you're going to leave with one thing only, it better be this.
>>
>>687779464
I am currently on a Sopranos marathon. Shit is so addicting, I can't believe I haven't watched it yet. I've binged almost all 6 seasons in about 2 weeks.
>>
>>687779464
>>687779013
Sure as hell beats arguing about nothing and fapping for the 3rd time hahaha
>>
>>687779335
That made me sad again. You have more than just a right to be moapy. But i feel like you've handheld them really well. With some people I've seen line holy shit they need a lot more than the VA and with good reason, but I'm proud of you and the way you're handling it. Next time one comes up, maybe I'll be on /b/ and you should post something about it so we could talk again
>>
>>687779695
Of i go one more time I'll be at 3 a well XD
>>
>>687779655
>current year
>not seeing the Sopranos
U wot m8?

In all seriousness though, definitely my favorite show of all time. Own all 6 1/2 seasons on DVD, watched it when it came on, seen it more times than I can count. Sublime viewing.
>>
>>687779655
I honestly haven't ever watched the sopranos. But i remember the last episode because my patents watched it
>>
>>687779899
6 1/2? elaborate on the half?

shit.

Yeah, I was so excited after finishing a new episode of game of thrones, I figured, "Fuck it, that's another high rated HBO show"

Haven''t turned back.

>>687779962
Yes, exactly. I saw my parents always watched it back when i was in High School, never really got into it until recently. Great show, i have really invested.

Growing up in an Irish Canadian Catholic family, I can really understand those Catholic wops in that show.
>>
>>687779732
I know what you mean, I've seen some guys that will never move past what happened to them overseas. I couldn't live like that. My wife has been a big help though, she's very understanding and basically the only person I've ever talked to about it. Even my old man, who lost friends in Grenada and Nicaragua, never talked to him about it either.
>>687779858
Fucking kek, what the fuck man
>>
File: 1454023402221.jpg (61 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1454023402221.jpg
61 KB, 600x450
>>687779962
>mfw
Watch it, seriously. It's fantastic. There's a reason it's been called the "greatest show in television history."
>>687780227
The "half" is just basically an extended season 6. It's weird how they numbered it, but that's how they did.

Fuck, you guys make me feel old
>>
>>687780527
I also enjoy your guys' company. I'm that canadafag, maybe one day we can cross paths on this site again.
>>
>>687780750
Oh, i just looked through my downloaded torrent file. Holy shit, 21 episodes!

Yeah, yet i still feel like i am older than a lot of people on /b/ at 24.
>>
>>687757477

>thinking it's a trap and that she wants to fuck other guys when you're the one seeing strippers

you got a problem dude and it ain't yo girl.
>>
File: 1463448440059.jpg (96 KB, 543x799) Image search: [Google]
1463448440059.jpg
96 KB, 543x799
>>687756889
>go away virgins)
See if I help you faggots anymore now.
>>
>>687781233
So do people not even bother to read the thread before replying to a 3 hour old post or what? Jesus man, get your shit together.
>>687780782
I'm sure they will, but we'll probably be arguing over some dumb shit because it's in our nature as /b/tards kek
>>687780919
You are, /b/ has always been the realm of new fags and underagb&. That's why there's so much conflict, new clashes with old in a constant turmoil. Most people migrate boards more suited to their interests after a few months on /b/. I'm a /k/ommando myself.
>>
>>687781679
/wsg/ has been great.

and /pol/ makes me laugh even though they hate canadians.
>>
>>687781877
I can't go on /pol/ without getting baited hard as fuck, they trigger the fuck out of me. I actually found 4chan through /tg/ while looking shit up on Warhammer 40k, migrated immediately to /b/, then went to /k/, /out/, /ic/ and back to /tg/. And of course, /gif/, /s/, /hc/, /hm/, /d/, /h/, etc. Pretty much all the porn boards. Main reason I even come to /b/ anymore is the fap tbh
>>
File: defcon1.gif (428 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
defcon1.gif
428 KB, 500x322
>>687773032
>>687773613

>nice to drink how much I want and when I want without being judged and losing "rights" to sex

Jesus man, you guys sound whipped. When I drink, my girl drinks too. She's a lightweight, but shit if that doesn't make sex more likely
>>
>>687782348
Nice, yeah /pol/ triggers me too but i still get kicks there... I am a left leaning guy and they hate that shit. Yet it still entertains me. Especially the Aussies, holy shit conservative aussies are insanely angry at all of canada for some reason
>>
>>687756889

why are you going to strip club with pussy at home?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 960x960
>>687782391
>I am single now
>not giving a fuck about anything in life
>calls me whipped

You seem quite in touch with reality. Replying to an hours old post that was resolved ages ago with a redundant post. Has your doc told you how aut-ahem-artistic you are?

I sincerely wish you luck with people moving on, anon.
>>
>>687782539
Aussies are pretty angry at everyone because they're Aussies man. I've met some in person and they were real cool dudes, real chill but the ones that post online are hardcore trolls and mad as fuck for some reason.

Hell, the only reason I met the ones I did is because I almost shot them
>be rear security on Route Clearance Patrol
>like 6 hours in, nothing interesting happening
>out of nowhere, 4 white pickups with mounted MG's come flying up behind us
>no identifiers, not on the Blue Force Tracker
>signal them to back off, they're coming up super fast
>they close the distance from 300 meters to 75 in about 10 seconds
>rack my .50 cal and level it at the lead truck
>truck slams on brakes, slides sideways
>driver rips off his uniform flag and waves it at me
>can see him cussing me halfway to hell through the binos
>we halt, they get out and come to talk
>driver of first truck comes up to mine
>Fackin ell m8, nearly had it dinnt I?
>Yeah, man, you scared the shit out of me
>Teech me ta driove like an arsehool. Yer still a cunt fer that tho
>The fuck you say?
>Ah I'm jus takin tha piss m8, eazy does et
>Ya'll are Australian right? I'm thinking of going there on mid tour leave.
>Yea m8, I'm from arownd Melbourne
>Good, I'll be there in about a month, tell your wife I'm coming
They all died laughing, driver told me I was funny for a Yank. Good times.
>>
>>687782853

talking about your past relationships. just curious if it's normal for sex to not be on the table in most relationships if the guy drinks.

seriously, happy that you're enjoying the single life man
>>
>>687783344
Jesus, yeah I have met a few normie aussiefags, they remind me of my irish cousins in that they are so poetic with their swearing. Like jesus murphy i wish i was as fluent in swearing as people from IE and AUS.

>>687783481
No worries then man. Yes, I learned a lot from shitty relationships. An ex of mine had a heroin addict brother and she didnt drink (IBS or something) so even having a pint with dinner was fucked for her. We didn't last much longer because i refused to give up having a few beers after work.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.