[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a transgender faggot anything dont be afraid to be a cunt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: 1462329881194.png (504 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1462329881194.png
504 KB, 919x720
Ask a transgender faggot anything dont be afraid to be a cunt.
>>
how does it feel to know that you will just serve to fulfill some creep's fetish, never contributing to the world in any other meaningful way
>>
>>687723887
does it make sense when a male faggot tries really hard to look female to attract other male faggots who shouldn't be attracted to females
>>
>>687725438
depends on the person

>>687725052
im ok with it
>>
Do you pass?
If mtf, what AA do you use?
When did you transition?
Tit size?
How and when did you come out to people?
How long did it take to transition?
When did you start the mones?
>>
How big is your dick?
>>
File: GAkcqiZ.jpg (209 KB, 578x600) Image search: [Google]
GAkcqiZ.jpg
209 KB, 578x600
Why do you think Gender Dysphoria sufferers get to indulge in their delusions? Why not everyone with a mental illness?
>>
>>687725852
not working/10

>>687725737
male to female and i guess it depends on who it is if im passing or not.

b cup

middle school

im 7 months in

7 months ago.

>>687726206
cause you can't fuck all the fucked up people
>>
How old are you, and if still not b&, why the delay between coming and mones?
>>
>>687723887
Hey I got a pretty serious question. If a faggot like me told you that if you really needed a job you shouldn't be angry if they have a dress code for males and females that you have to abide by?
>context, in a relationship with a trans whose pretty strong in not wanting to look like a male. I didn't say this in a dick way but I kept it short here because, context
>>
>>687726754
Its kinda weird to me to have segregated dress code anyway. If a woman wants to wear a professional looking suit instead of dress, why not? Not OP btw
>>
File: 1463288745978.png (392 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
1463288745978.png
392 KB, 540x675
>>687726754
actually if you call the transgender institute or the big area of business you would usually win in a fight about dress code and names

my boss got bitched at cause they dont wanna be sued over a name
>>
Who are you attracted to, guys girls or other?
>>
Tits and time stamp or gtfo
>>
>>687726322
>cause you can't fuck all the fucked up people

What?

That had nothing to do with anything.
Why do Gender Dysphoria victims get a special pass for their illness?
>>
>>687723887
My son (now daughter I guess haha) is still going through the worst f the trans process. Hang in there
>>
>>687727738
Not op, but what would you suggest instead? Conversion therapy and repression have been tried since the beginning of time, and they have no success. At least transition is a management of the condition and helps them not kill themselves as much.
>>
>>687723887
How would you suck my dick? In full details.
>>
>>687727325
I actually didn't know that. I should tell Her (him) about that so she doesn't feel so helpless. It's not easy for her because she's a little- how would I say it?- not very assertive when it comes to speaking her mind?
>>
Show us your cock
>>
>>687728614
>>687728614
the company would lose she would win 100% of the time. Walmart was sued over it and lost.

>>687728729
>>687728729
no
>>
>>687723887
Why do you cunts think that everyone should be okay with what you think and do nothing but let you do whatever the fuck you want or think you want to do? Everyone protects and fights for the right to disagree, to free speech, its okay to offend, okay to disagree and not be okay with what someone else does.. so why are every single transgender, bigender, nogender or whateverthefuck gender they think up next out there clogging up courts and having idiots rally behind them saying everyone has to be okay with it?
>>
>>687728375
Any host of psychological or psychiatric help. Anything but playing into their delusions.
>>
>>687723887
Are you capable of dry orgasms?
>>
>>687729294
Don't lump all trannies with the bigender/stargender/genderfluid fucktards. The latter typically don't change anything about themselves, whereas many trannies simply wanna live their lives without dealing with the attention-seeking bullshit.

Then again, we're all mentally ill on /b/, so what do I know?
>>
do you understand that you will never acutally know what it is to be a woman?
>>
How do you feel knowing 45 percent of mtf trans post op commit suicide

How do you also feel knowing a disproportionate number of transsexuals harbor mental illness

How do you also feel knowing transsexuals are disproportionately more likely to commit acts of murder and rape
>>
>>687723887
Do you enjoy allowing "st8" men to fuck you even when you know they dont care about /are ashamed of you? Or if they are in a relationship with a woman(or man) but dont consider you anyzthing more than a hole to jizz in-dont straight wont deem you worthy? or dont let you get fucked with the lights on/blindfolded?
>>
>>687730111
They straight deem you unworthy**.
Make you get fucked with the lights off or aee blindfolded. Or both**
>>
>>687723887
So I know people with other mental illnesses and I don't look down on them, but how do you feel about people who refuse to accept that what you have is indeed a mental illness? Curious on this one because it seems political correctness is making saying this impossible.
>>
>>687729988
Gonna have to call bullshit. Gender dysphoria is a literal mental illness(the transition process is to treat the illness because conversion therapy has done fuck-all like with the gays). Therefore, 100% if transgender folk are mentally ill.
>>
>>687729988
>disproportionate number of transsexuals harbor mental illness

You mean all of them.
>>
File: 1455162032209.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1455162032209.gif
2 MB, 960x540
I fetishize this whole "feminine cock" meme. Traps, shemales, trandgendered, I don't give one rat shit what you wanna call it but that's mostly because the possibility of fucking you is 0. If I had the opportunity to fuck you, I'd take the time to figure your. preferred words and use them but it wouldn't stop me from thinking they're all pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

My problem is I'm fairly confident my attitude regarding this outright ensures I'll never be able to indulge in this fetish without the involvement of my wallet.

Advice? Response? Reactions?
>>
>>687729988
I know the first two things you said are legit (or sound about right) but I am unsure about the last one. Sauce?
>>
>>687727738
Just as an aside, you can consider whatever you want to be an illness. But I think Gender Identity Disorder is now categorised as a "potentially distressing condition", not as a mental illness, and it only exists as such so that trans people can show insurance companies something so that they can get the hormones and surgery they need. I think.
>>
>>687723887
What is your hair color and height? What is your tranny first name? Are you into men or women?
>>
Can you leave, please?
>>
>>687729391
Dont worry about psychiatric help. To get hormones or any meaningful surgery, you need to be going to therapy for 6 months or more. Plus the therapist must sign off that you actually have gender dysphoria and that transition will help with your mental health.
>>
>>687723887
Why are you here on a friday night?
>>
>>687729988
That 40% stat for suicide is preop. Getting the op actually lowers the chance of suicide.
>>
>>687731991
No its not. Every source I can find specifically says post op. Where is your source?
>>
>>687730929
I think there's two breeds of trans people. The tumblr type the politicizes and draws attention to their special unique snowflakeyness. There is also the down to earth type that just wants to quickly and quietly transition without making a fuss. The second type isn't screaming about bathrooms or preferred pronouns, and are actually pretty fun because they were raised male so they have male interests like vidya.
>>
>>687732431
Right? the kind that wears gender and sexuality like a trendy hat rather than actually living it.
>>
>>687732431
Sounds like the second type is girlfriend/wife tier.
>>
>>687732431
sounds like you're trying to provide reassurance, after a fashion.

Thanks m80.

Also plz send noods.
>>
>>687723887
Dysmorphias in general are considered mental illnesses. Why is a sexual dysmorphia different? Isn't gender reassignment surgery akin to giving an anorexic liposuction?
>>
>>687732267
Find your source first m8, different guy than who you responded to, but most things I find on google say it helps with depression.
>>
>>687732981
Here is a 30 year study for post ops in Sweden. Suicide risk and attempts increased for post ops.
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
>>
>>687732267
The trans suicide rate I often hear quoted is 40-45%. This study shows that the general trans population has about 44% chance, and only 15% of mtfs get the big surgery, so I think its safe to say that somewhere near 40ish percent of preops ave suicidal attempts.

Also, I want your source

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15532739.2014.890558?journalCode=wijt20#/doi/full/10.1080/15532739.2014.890558
>>
>>687733424
Lol your study compares post op trans people to the general population, what a fraud.
Wheres one that shows the same findings but between post op and pre op?
>>
>>687733424
This compares the post ops to the general population, not pre op people with gender dysphoria.
>>
I guess OP is gone, but I'll answer any questions too
>>
I found a good one guys. Page 8 for stats for post op and pre op suicides.
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
>>
>>687734388
How tall are you and when did you start hormones?
>>
>>687734656
6'1" but I'm just really a femboy, not full blown tranny. Ive been on spiro since 17, Im 18 now. I look really fucking young but hopefully my face matures in a feminine way.
>>
>>687733597
Here is my source.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21364939
>CONCLUSIONS:

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.