[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ how the fuck do I get a girlfriend? I'm sick of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 34
File: 1464863897668.webm (3 MB, 1296x720) Image search: [Google]
1464863897668.webm
3 MB, 1296x720
/b/ how the fuck do I get a girlfriend? I'm sick of being alone and I'm sick of being a virgin.

All my life girls turn me down constantly. I can say something as simple "Hi how are you doing beautiful?" and they will act like I'm trying to abduct them and rape them. Its so fucking unfair, I may not be in the best shape I'll be honest but I'm not that bad looking. Above all else I'm probably a much more decent guy then half of these dumb whores have ever dated if they would just give me chance.

Girls expect you to be able to lift 100 pounds, have tons of cash and a nice car before they consider fucking you and being your girlfriend while all they have to do is spread their legs.

I hate this shit so much I just want a girl that will treat me with love and help me know what it feels like to be inside a woman. Do any of my /b/rothers have any advice for me please?
>>
1. Stop beign a faggot
2. leave 4chan
3. be social
4. profit
>>
Can't tell if b8 or not
>>
File: 1462918204352.jpg (74 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
1462918204352.jpg
74 KB, 500x636
>>687638777
>Girls expect you to be able to lift 100 pounds

Can you seriously not lift 100 ponds? Thats what, 45kg?

Nigger my advice is go to

>>>/fit/ E-fuckingmeddiately
>>
>>687638777
>lift 100 pounds
>>
>>687638777
Stop thinking you deserve anything. You don't. No one does. Develop a decent personality to get bitches. Good luck and god speed, you're gonna need it.
>>
>>687638777
>"Hi how are you doing beautiful?" and they will act like I'm trying to abduct them and rape them. Its so fucking unfair, I may not be in the best shape I'll be honest but I'm not that bad looking. Above all else I'm probably a much more decent guy then half of these dumb whores have ever dated if they would just give me chance.

This is your problem right here. Your mindset and you reek of desperation. I bet you can even sense that shit when people are around. Drop all the "beautiful" and ridiculous sounding bullshit. Focus on going somewhere in life, find a hairstyle and style that works for you, and just ask women. It isn't that hard. Talk to a girl a little bit, ask her how she is, talk about her, etc. Ask her if she wants to hangout/go out sometime and give you her number. If she texts you then you know she's interested.
>>
>>687638916

Also Women are shallow as fuck, don't try picking girls up in a bar unless you're at least 7/10, because they think they are better than you by default cause they fucked a few Chad Thundercocks.
>>
File: supreme gentleman.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
>get yourself a BMW
>be a supreme gentleman
>profit
>>
>>687638777
You could always settle for a nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x250
Stop trying so hard.
If you're able to seem interested but ultimately not bothered either way with a girl they'll wonder why and try to impress. It's a natural response.
>>
>>687638777

Source to that webm for love of Christ?
>>
>>687638777
>steal one
>>
>>687638777
You are a sexist needy creepo nice guy" fedora tipper, hence you don't get a girl.

Pro tip: girls don't expect you to do or have any of that shite you listed, you twat.

They expect you to be atleast somewhat confident, not try hard, interested in them as human beings, a bit of a challenge and it doesn't hurt to be funny either.

Also stop being a winy cunt, life doesn't owe you bollocks.

Spread your cheeks and get head out of your arse you fedora shitting wanker.
>>
>>687638777
protip, friendzone them immediately, girls can smell desperation like dogs can smell fear.

You are entering every interaction with women with the agenda 'I wanna fuck them, I wanna fuck them, I wanna fuck them', so yea, treat them like a person, a friend.

Dont put too much weight on it, easy come easy go, if they dont wanna know, so what. Dont be that faggot having fantasies about having their babies etc.

Also, dont buy girls shit, buying girls things says to them 'I have flaws that im self conscious of, and I am going to make up for this by buying you stuff'.

I never buy girls shit, on the first date I let them buy me a drink, im not an asshole aboutit, I just treat it as a mutual respect thing, dont go off on one about equality. The less you say the better, its the confidence that you say it, i.e. 'well my time is as valuable as yours, if you want a man to buy you things there are many other possibilities out there for you'.

This is a slight nudge, nudging them away like your indifferent, they CRAVE ATTENTION dont stare at them too much, occassionally ask them to repeat something they say.

i.e. dont hang on their every word and stare at them, dont say 'beautiful' you fucking idiot, how many friends do you have that are male you call 'beautiful', again revealing your agenda.
>>
>>687639518
Also fucking this
>>
>>687638777

Stop coming across as desperate. You need to be fun to be around, and confident without being arrogant. Go out, enjoy yourself and be yourself - a girl will come along soon enough.

You're far too hung up on what you think a girl wants to realise that for long-term success they're after exactly what you are too - they just have to filter through all the assholes to get there.
>>
Post face so we can give tips on how to be more attractive
>>
>>687638855
pretty much this...

you can use chats if you are a faggot with no social skills
>>
>>687638777
Ok. Listen. Girls are just a mentality thing. What you stated, "Hi how are you doing beautiful?" isnt to far of. Thing is you need to understand that you have to TRY...ALOT. When I look upon your description of how your current situation looks like, you think that its gonna take ONE magical pickupline for a girl to fall for you. Thats not how it works. You have to try different ways of approaching a girl. It takes TIME and EFFORT, just like anything in life. And no, not every girl wants what we in /fit/ call CHAD. The guy that has money, good looks. You have to put in time and get back up on the horse if you fall off.

Now good luck.
Gods speed Anon.
(Pic related, my girlfriend)
>>
>>687638777
>I'll accept trips for truth that this is not bait
Your problem is that you concentrate on getting some instead on concentrating on yourself. What other anons said:
1) get a proper job
2) get a nice hobby
3) get in shape (not for pussy, but for yourself - you have to like yourself first to have someone else like you).
4) do not approach girls as walking vaginas - get to know a girl, find out what you have in common and don't think with your cock constantly.
5) do not filter out "mid-tier" girls, i.e. don't aim too high in the beginning. The 5's and 6's and 7's are also nice, know their place and have a much nicer personality and are much more approachable in general
6) don't hunt, let them come. I.e. use only opportunities which present themselves in everyday life - female coworkers, classmates, girls you are doing sports with (see 3)), long-time friends. Use Tinder and online contacts I guess if you're really desperate, but you have a much higher chance with girls you're already acquainted with. Again, put as much effort in the 5's and 6's and 7's (if not more) as you put in the perfect 10's. The not-so-perfect looking girls are actually the smartest and nicest. Miss America might look damn good, but you'd be better looking for unicorns than her brain.
>>
What do you look like m8?
>>
>>687639518
this.
>>
>>687638777
How about you dont say "hi how are you doing beautiful?" u fkkin creep. Get tinder, start socializing and just talk to them as a regular fukkin human being.
>>
File: 1464577118967.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464577118967.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>687638777
http://www.xvideos.com/video3025023/erica_viera_anal_creampie

Here's the source. Thank me later
>>
>>687639039
What's more shallow only looking at looks or looking at status and confidence?

Men and women are both shallow, dating is a fucking game you play until you find someone that isn't a fucking mindless shithead and that you actually like for who they are.
>>
>>687639518
if you have some specific questions ask away, im by no means a 'guru' or whatever but I like to study how humans behave and can glean similarities in women that ive found and things that work for me.

Ive had three girls on the go at once in the past at a maximum where they were all perfectly aware I would never be their boyfriend, but we could be friends, shit was cash because I could pick them up and drop them as I please. sex on tap, can still have benefits of being a single man.

protip, you really dont want to be in a relationship women try and dominate and change men, and it almost always never works unless your a cuck
>>
>>687639792
>>687639738

here is a recent pic. Lighting is a bit bad but whatever, like I said I can't be that bad looking just a little out of shape.

>>687639518
I refused to get friendzoned. There is no way out of that shit and I see guys complaining about it all the time and never getting laid while the bitch fucks Chads and niggers.
>>
Show us what you look like
>>
Be yourself, take up an outdoor hobby, start to make friends there, eventually you will find a girl
>>
>>687640065
fucking timestamp pic now please.
>>
dress for your target audience, go for girls in the same demographic as yourself with similar intelligence and interests

try not to be desperate and absolutely no corny chat up lines

just relax and be yourself, ask them open ended questions, not stuff they have to give a yes or no answer

hi, Im anon, whats your name, where you from, what school do you go to, or where do work

what music you into, what clubs does she go to etc etc

women like taking about themselves

as long as you keep them talking they will relax more and they think you are genuinely interested in them as a person and not just fucking them
>>
>>687640065
You must be fucking joking...

> feeling this bad over taking bait
>>
>>687640073
>>687639738
>>687639792

and another.
>>
TIMESTAMP FAG
>>
Definitely hit the gym hard.
>>
I saw this thread last night. Either OP is still faggot, or OP is stealing and being a faggot
>>
>>687638777
this is either bait or you are clueless as fuck

1) women do not exist for you to date
2) they're people, just like you are, not another species

try hanging out with them without trying to bang them. in fact, go make one female friend that you will NOT try to bang or date (preferably one you wouldnt want to bang anyway). then you'll realize you're just being a dipshit
>>
File: 1395380596299.png (150 KB, 330x375) Image search: [Google]
1395380596299.png
150 KB, 330x375
>>687640340
I'm the same guy from last night. Nobody is anymore helpful today, but thanks for your retarded input faggot.
>>
File: abandon.gif (2 MB, 315x177) Image search: [Google]
abandon.gif
2 MB, 315x177
>>687640065
Oh shit abandon thread.
>>
>>687638777

with this ridiculous loser mindset you will never be pleasant to anyone, neither girls, family or nobody. I already think you're a spoiled little cunt by the way you write.

Try to be a little positive and have some self-respect, stop generalizing girls as "dumb whores" because they don't wanna hang out with the little Elliot Rodger red pill asshole that you are now.
>>
>>687640200
>I'm not that bad looking
But let's be honest you're just a Shit tier troll. Your post may as well be copy pasted from r9k
>>
>>687640515
Yep
>>
>>687638777
Yeah dude, lots of people here giving you the right idea.

Trust me man, girls have way less concerns about men than you do about yourself.
Honestly I think you can't get laid or get a girlfriend because you don't think that you can.
You've accepted it as impossible and so you won't let yourself achieve it.

Trust me man, none of any of the shit you mentioned matters.
Except for saying 'how are you going beautiful?'
That is an awful line, sounds creepy as fuck.
Lose the beautiful, coming on way too strong.

Here's an easy strat for you, not guaranteed to work, but it's a great way to practice.

Just go and talk to girls. Have a conversation with them.
If you want a girlfriend, seriously, it never ever just happens straight away, not like hooking up with someone.
A relationship will pretty much always evolve out of a friendship, or atleast, the ones that do are good.

Just go talk to a girl like a fucking human being dude, stop approaching them like a fuckhole for you to go and solve the puzzle to get them to let you in. For someone like you, it won't ever work.
Go have a conversation, and seriously, don't even try with any of them to progress it into something flirty or sexual, if they want that, they'll do that. Just go talk, be funny, chat, make a friend, I've got a good feeling that with the attitude you have, you don't have many of those.

You don't need cash or muscles or car or anything dude, and they don't owe you shit either.
Just be a nice fucking human being, seems like you're a bit of a piece of shit, but that's okay, people can change, and you need to.

The type of girls that you want only want one thing. Just a genuinely nice person, who the fuck wants to hang out with someone, let alone fuck someone regularly, who isn't nice to be around.

Top piece of advice I could give you,
Get the fuck off this website because it is warping your mind. You are becoming a cold cold person. Seriously, get off this website, it isn't good for you.
Godspeed.
>>
>>687638777
Whats horrible is the idea that we are expected to go out of our way to perform for these broads. As someone who just likes to read news, and to talk on the chans. Talk with a girl is usually useless. They dont understand shit, not politics, not economy, not anything at all really. Most girls are just terribly boring.

Its like the saying "the worlds of men and women are only compatible in the bedroom"

But going from this type of thing, I can imagine why there are so many guys who just only want sex. Perhaps they tried to connect to a girl as well, perhaps they wasted time, and it usually resulted in nothing. I think I am at such a point as well.

Perhaps I approached this wrong the whole time and I should just get in line with how all the other guys approach girls. As fucktoys that you need to try to play with alcohol, drugs and fake smiles. Because even if you do your best and go out of your way to entertain one. They basically have no loyalties most likely, the bond, the connection that I thought that must exist, love or whatever. It seems to be completely imaginary.
>>
>>687639042
This seems like the best option. Also, have a contingency plan just in case they still won't talk to you
>>
>>687638777
Nice trips now >>687640065 time stamp
>>
>>687640515
Thank fuck people actually have the sense to sniff this shit out . I've seen too many bait threads the past couple days that people have fallen for HARD.
>>
>>687639943
>women try and dominate and change men...
Sounds a bit like mummy issues to me sugar plumb.
Relationships are about mural gain, otherwise there's no point.
Sure one party may gain more than the other, that's just personalities though, not gender. If you get a girl changing and dominating you, that's because your a weak fag
>>
Start by loosing weight getting jacked and not being a desperat whiney little bitch
>>
>>687640473
Don't call me a faggot when you're the one who can't get laid. Beta fag
>>
>>687640065
Holy shit called it.

Sexist and racist fatso.

"Niggers are why I am not a winner", right my aryan brother?
>>
File: redpill.png (80 KB, 256x252) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
80 KB, 256x252
>>687638777
You don't.

I've been single for the last 11 years, and one of the main things I've learned about women and relationships is: they're both a fucking headache, and a relationship in particular is like having a second full-time job with sex as the only benefit. Go MGTOW; focus on you and the things that interest you. Don't define your self-worth as a man based on whether some whore lets you dick her holes or not.
>>
Go gay faggot
>>
>>687639518
This works. Condition yourself to act like you don't want the P, or are indifferent about it. I've actually had girls make the first move sexually because they crave validation. Don't underestimate the lengths they'll go to in order to get that validation
>>
>>687640488
>>
Don't ever listen to cunts saying "just be yourself". That's proven to not work.
Change yourself to something you are proud: lift, study, get really good at something (not videogames, unless you can really go pro and make millions before 23), get some real skills that land you a job/profession...
Have realistic expectations: the sexual dynamics were defined by evolution: women maximize quality, men maximize quantity once a threshold is reached. This means that men will lower expectations to have access to more women, and the reverse is true. So if you manage to become and 8, you can get tons of 6, some 7s, will have to work for an 8, and 9 and upper will be an unrealistic pain in the ass to land. (Adjust to your value, as valued by third parties, your mommy opinion is worthess).
>>
>>687640973
>been single for 11 years
>thinks he has enough experience to tell people about relationships
I do not compute.
>>
>>687640200
Holy fuck you aren't even trying.
>>
>>687640065
>>687640200
Goddamn it
>>
File: women today.jpg (67 KB, 616x351) Image search: [Google]
women today.jpg
67 KB, 616x351
>>687641115
I'm a visual learner; I learn best by seeing other people's mistakes and not repeating them. In this case, the trending mistake seems to be men pursuing/dealing with women and their bullshit.
>>
File: 2016-03-09_13.21.19.jpg (64 KB, 487x480) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-09_13.21.19.jpg
64 KB, 487x480
>>687638777
Nigga your problem is you are into girls. Nothing but fucking bullshit and drama. Find a woman and cut out all this "Beautiful" fake bullshit. Women can smell desperation a mile away
>>
>>687641302
Yeah no, that's not how experience works autismo.
>>
>>687640672
>Get the fuck off this website because it is warping your mind. You are becoming a cold cold person. Seriously, get off this website, it isn't good for you.
I feel an overwhelming urge to emphasize this very line
>>
>>687640844
when youve settled on one they tend to think the chase is over and can act how they want. ask how many men get married and instantly the sex goes from 3-5 times a week to 3-5 times a month. then they make demands on time, money etc.

maybe I do, maybe I have just seen to damned many people I know become completely under the thumb by women so they cant persue past interests or hang with their friends, who knows ?

When a woman talks to me like shit in the street I call her up on it and tell her 'no you fucking dont talk to me like that', when men are in long term relationships, the things ive heared myself and seen in other relationships is disgusting.

But because you are already invested or have that ring you have to put up with it. no thank you
>>
>>687638777
okay dj benji calm down
>>
File: double fucking standards.jpg (1 MB, 699x4320) Image search: [Google]
double fucking standards.jpg
1 MB, 699x4320
>>687641378
It's how visual learning works.
>>
>>687641413
Love and marriage reduce testosterone for men, and increase it for women...
>>
>>687638777
Visit TheRedPill
Read. Learn.
Fuck bitches.
Profit!
>>
>>687638777
>opening line to a total stranger is "Hi how are you doing beautiful?"
>doesn't understand why stranger acts like you're trying to abduct them and rape them

where do we even start
>>
>>687640065
This made my fucking day... Kek'd so hard.... Excellently trolled my friend
>>
>>687641472
>I know how bad relationships are because I witnessed the surface level of one or two shitty toxic relationships, I'm basically an expert at this point. Oh me? No, I've been single for 11 years and have barely as so much talked to a girl, but trust me I have the experience to know
>>
File: life of a 5 out of 10 woman.png (167 KB, 833x795) Image search: [Google]
life of a 5 out of 10 woman.png
167 KB, 833x795
>>687641801
>I've barely talked to a girl
That's where you messed up. Don't assume anything, Anon.
>>
>>687640065
dude get yourself some good cardio, cut out the shit you eat (dont lie I know you eat lots of sugar) sort out that hair a little.

Im not saying your bad looking but self respect is a very attractive quality for women, buy nice colognes, trim your nails regular, you know the fight club shit.

Anyways your best bet would be your interests, what do you like? are you a geek (not judging) but you know comicon might be a good place to meet people (not exclusively girls) , remember its good to be seen as fun , so if you are able to engage a group of people to hang out it shows other people like you, i.e. you must be good guy.

dont put pussy on a pedestal and in the meantime if you can hit some 4 or5/10's go for it get some experience, so it isnt the main focal point in the back of your mind when you speak to these womens.
>>
>>687641472
my god that jpg tho
>muh conformation bias

If you honestly believe the shit in that photo you are a sad, sad person with barely any experience with vaguely decent people
>>
>>687642129
Yet you can't refute any of it.
>>
>>687641015
yep, this is the ideal situation when they push it on you, no pressure from your side.

And yes, even some of the most beautiful girls are super SUPER self conscious and pick out tiny flaws that think make them ugly.

Had a threesome with the girl im with and her friend who was easy 8/10 banging rock solid body, not the intellectual level I find attractive but aesthetically super fine. she said 'I have a big ugle donky butt :(' mate you could crack nuts between those perk ripe beautiful cheeks, shit was a work of art, but she thought it was an ugly aspect.

bitches be crazy.
>>
>>687639903
source on webm? lol
>>
>>687642274
theres so much bullshit in that jpg I don't have the time to go through all of it before thread 404s, if you choose to believe that shit i feel sorry for you bro, i hope you meet someone that digs you out of the depressing hole you've got yourself into
>>
>>687642274
Virgin detected
>>
>>687641522
fucking news to me, all my married friends are like 'dayum, blowjobs are off the table completely and we have sex hardly ever', thats probably because after breaking the will of the stallion she is disgusted at the 'reek' she created and now fuck other men.
>>
>"Hi how are you doing beautiful

Is this a cringe thread?

Saying that shit to girls you don't have an established friendship with makes you sound like a weird desperate creep... they're internal danger warnings are probably going off around you and they're most likely saying to themselves 'this is the type of guy that would date rape me and then blame me feel like it was my fault'
>>
File: lack of argument.jpg (294 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
lack of argument.jpg
294 KB, 900x900
>>687642517
We're only at about 80 replies with 15 pics. You've plenty of time. You just won't because you know you can't.

>>687642551
I've fucked over 2 dozen women. Your argument (or lack thereof) is irrelevant.
>>
This is bait right ? "Hello beautiful"
>>
>>687641413
It honestly depends on circumstances and circles you "chase" in.
If you get spoke to like shit off anyone then of corse you stand up for yourself, that's called not being a pussy.
Iv been on both sides of the argument, and as fun as it is fucking around and not being tied down, being free so to speak, is most definitely trumped by the benifits of being in a actual loving relationship with somebody who shares your humor, joys and sorrows. Life is easier when you've a wife/gf to lean on and her you.
>>
>>687640065
Being fat and ugly is one thing, but you can at least have a good haircut
>>
File: men and women.jpg (311 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
men and women.jpg
311 KB, 923x1600
>>687642616
>>
>>687642616
You're married friends are stupid beta faggots, congrats. No blowjobs is an easy deal breaker for me to say cya to a girl. A girl is above sucking dick? Lmao find some other sucker, you're not worth my time. I told my girlfriend this, she gets it. I get like 4 bjs a week.

It's your loser friends fault for putting up with the dumb cunt just as much as it is for her being delusional
>>
>>687638777
Don't be a fat disgusting piece of shit. Take some pride in your appearance. Cut your hair. Shave your disgusting neckbeard. Shower daily. Its not rocket science.
>>
>>687642357
Google Lexi panterra, thank me later
>>
Gotta take care of yerself anon quit jacking it and work for the pussy, its tough but worth it and you'll never want to see her face again. And don't be such a fucking nerd,even if u look like elephant man girls will talk to as long as you cool, I've seen it plenty of times.
>>
>>687642804
>>687642865
lol to both, yes they are, this is why they arent ma buddies anymore ;) im not even allowed around the house because I may take them out and give them some actual fun
>>
>>687642688
alright, I'll admit it, I'm just not arsed trying to change your opinion, I know you're wrong from my own personal experience with my friends/girlfriend of 7 months and thats good enough for me, I still feel sorry for you if you actually believe the shit that you're typing and I hope you don't go through your entire life jaded and alone
>>
File: Modern divorce.jpg (123 KB, 850x888) Image search: [Google]
Modern divorce.jpg
123 KB, 850x888
>>687643411
>jaded and alone
I'd prefer it. I'm not digging through garbage to find a steak, getting financially 'pricked' by needles along the way.
>>
>>687642865
some girls have reasonable and understandable reasons for not giving blowjobs, previous sexual assault being one of the main ones, it's their decision, not yours you cunt
>>
>>687638777
tinder and stop being a desperate fag
>>
>>687641153
>>687641130
These responses.

>>687640200
>>687640065
>>687638777
Nigga, a personality improvement is literally going to be only 40% of that. Get your ass walking every day, jogging intervals, and then start jogging the whole way, and then sprint intervals, etc. My dad, who was almost 300 pounds, went down to less then 200 over the course of a year and a half just walking every day. You too can lose weight. Just eat right, don't drink soda (or drink more diet just to lower caloric intake), and WALK/JOG. Learn to lift something once you feel comfortable.
>>
>>687643748
Punishing someone else for her own mistakes. Typical woman.
>>
>>687642865
This.
I'm married. I have a daughter. My sex life is still great. People who settle for anything less than a woman who thinks YOUR cock is the greatest cock ever to cock are retarded, likewise for women. I love my wife's ass and I'd eat her pussy for dinner every night if I could, and do it with my dick in her mouth because she loves it.

Don't settle for some bitch that only does anal on special occasions, or "doesn't like the taste," because she's let some other guy ram her throat before, and that should be you if you're getting married.
>>
>>687642732
Hi man, I totally agree with you, but I keep having the problem with girls everything is great for 6months to a year and then they turn into absolute cunts and go all head fuckey. right in the middle of the one I thought I was gonna have some kids with all that good shit.

And here I am 2 years together about to call it a day because im sick of the same old rhetoric, there is little left keeping us together other than 'love', but 'love' doesent make up for incompatibility.
>>
>>687638777

bro u aint missing shit. when u finly get a girl ull find they just wanna fuck all day. they insecure as fuck and will fuck ur shit up in their batshit insanity. trust me stay away if u can. i wish i could get rid of these parasites
>>
>>687643748
good point, hubby's fault for settling for damaged goods then

however, that's only applicable to 2-7% of grills maybe. still doesn't explain all the frigid marriages people are having these days
>>
>>687644085
lol, this and also dont ever let them live in their house its like feeding a stray cat youll never get rid of the fucks.
>>
>>687643601
maybe you should pick your partners more wisely? get a girl that understands that relationships are about give and take, my gf and I spread the costs of most of the things we do together, the only time we don't is when one doesn't have disposable income at the given time, get yourself someone more mature and you might find your opinion of 'all women' changing
>>
>>687639758
Not op
Wired shit with me, I'm great talking with chicks in person. I can get numbers and shit but I don't have nearly the amount of time I used to so going out and doing that isn't as much of an option. I'm fucking garbage at any kind of date sites and chatting with girls online. I don't know how to come off as chill and "what evs" over chats because your inflection and tone is subjective to who ever is reading and and your intention is never felt as you want it to.
>>
get a real doll and be happy like dave, do you guys think he posts here?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjJtmcJM-Rw
>>
>>687638777
>"Hi how are you doing beautiful?"
Well there's your problem. Start with hello, and ask their name. Start a conversation about something you both have in common starting out, like you're both in the same place. Talk about why you're there. Talk about the fuckin weather. Anything but "hey there beautiful". The "beautiful" bit at the end makes you sound like a desperate creep dude. Save that shit for when you get a foot in the door. You need to jerk off before setting out to talk to women. You have too much pent up sexual frustration. And get this through your fuckin head, it's not their fault you're a virgin, you awkward freak. Maybe call an escort for your first time. A chick is gonna smell that shit on you a mile away and clown the fuck out of you.
>>
here another https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rofaVj3G1lY
>>
Stop being desperate (or at least don't look like one). Try to befriend some bitches, don't think about asking them to be your GF at first. Then ask them out to dinner or movie. Unless you're a complete social retard you'll have a GF soon. If it takes 100 tries, do it. Don't take rejection personally, move on to the next chick.
>>
>>687643970
it wasn't her own mistake you fucking dipshit, getting raped by someone you trusted is not the victim's fault

>inb4 she should've seen it coming/he was a chad she should've known

this dude was a fucking down to earth cunt, no one saw it coming
>>
File: 1460949919858.jpg (871 KB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460949919858.jpg
871 KB, 1000x3000
>>687644317
You can't talk reason and logic to women. You just can't. She might seem like she's listening/understanding, but truth is, she's likely thinking of another way she can manipulate the man in the relationship to suit her superficial 'needs.' Women do not and cannot reciprocate the senses of 'love and affection' men feel, because women have been conditioned from the time they were born and well until the time they finally shrivel up, that they are
>delicate little princesses that should be taken care of and provided for by men
I'm 27, and I'm seeing this shit more clearly than ever before. Women are emotional fucking parasites, the constant victims of their own stupidity and expecting men to come and clean up after them.

Fuck women. Go MGTOW.
>>
>>687638777
Dude, as soon as you stop caring and just talk to them like you would anyone else then you'll be set. Don't treat women like they're special and deserve privilege and extra respect. I'm not saying to demean anyone or neg them. Just act like a fucking person and stop thinking that you're owed something from anyone and I 100% guarantee that you'll get attention.
>>
>>687638777
You can't show sexual/romantic intent immediately, it screams desperation.

You need to play it cool and get to be friends a little bit first. The crucial part is getting friendly enough where she won't think you're a creep, but soon enough where she won't think you're not interested.

Go out for lunch someplace cool on a Saturday and be sure to talk hobbies/interests. If she doesn't have any, drop her, she's a dumb slut. If you do have something in common, you have the whole afternoon to do it.
>>
File: Violence Equality.jpg (456 KB, 1000x809) Image search: [Google]
Violence Equality.jpg
456 KB, 1000x809
>>687644689
>getting raped
by
>someone you trusted

So yes, you knobsocket, it is *her* fault. She chose to be around that guy, she lead him on, she kept dropping hints, and she let herself be alone with him. It's her own fucking fault when he went apeshit and acted out on what he thought were the ques to hit it.

>but he was so nice and down to earth
Bullshit. You bitches go on and on about being able to easily 'detect' shit, you should have known he was a throat-raping jackass. Or maybe she did know, and thought she could 'change' him, despite the nearly infinite supply of genuinely decent men who would have never even dreamed of doing such a thing.
>>
>>687644711
wow, someone hurt you pretty bad man
as surprising as it may sound to you there are mature, intelligent and down to earth girls out there, I dunno, I must be blessed because I seem to know more of them than any of the faggots in this thread
>>
>>687644689
How much did that projector cost there bucko?
>>
>>687639042
Isn't that the guy who shot up some bitches because he couldn't get laid
>>
File: parasites.jpg (259 KB, 591x1808) Image search: [Google]
parasites.jpg
259 KB, 591x1808
>>687644990
Or maybe your usefulness/utility to her hasn't run out just yet. Don't be surprised if you walk in on her one day talking to someone you've never met before on a "new phone" you're just then seeing.
>>
>>687644959
Dude, I'm not that anon you replied to, but you sound stupid as fuck. I just wanted you to know.
>>
>>687644959
Are you fucking serious? That's like saying its my fault if I get hit by a car walking on the sidewalk because someone can go crazy and try to hit me. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>687644959
or, you know, he could've been planning to sexually assault a girl he knew had no interest in him and gone through pains to make sure his motives were not detectable until it was too late and he was in a favorable positon to take advantage of her, just like what the vast majority of fucking rapists do
>>
>>687645028
the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>687645164
I'm not just talking about my gf anon, a lot of my girls who are friends are fucking sound cunts as well
>>
File: bio-cunt.jpg (272 KB, 788x999) Image search: [Google]
bio-cunt.jpg
272 KB, 788x999
>>687645225
$(yourOpinion).appendTo(/trash/);

return 0;

>>687645234
Donuts to dumptrucks, sweetheart. Next time, you should probably try sticking around those decent guys you never give a second look because they don't have enough muscles, aren't rich, or aren't over 6'5."

>>687645339
>he couldn't been planning
Oh, so not so "down to earth" as you thought, was he? In any case, it's still your fault for being alone with him, and your complacency is, again, your own damned fault. Yes, he was a jackass, but you're an even bigger jackass for letting yourself be open to him like that.

But, what better can I expect from a woman?
>>
>>687638916
op is confirmed a fag. thats normal for like 15 year olds
>>
File: patriarchy.jpg (153 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
patriarchy.jpg
153 KB, 600x776
>>687645518
Of course; women are naturally cunts. That's why they get so offended when you call them, "cunts." No idea why; men don't get offended when you call them "dicks."
>>
File: 1464965370244.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1464965370244.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>687645387
Youre projecting what happened to a single woman to every woman who doesn't like giving head. Which must take a massive projector, because it's the most retarded leap of logic I've ever seen.
>>
>>687638777
Lower your standards NEET. Also, get a job.
>>
>>687645549
I'm a dude you fucktard, I'm not talking from personal experience, this happened to a friend

so what you're saying is that no woman should ever be 'stupid' enough to spend time with any dude/trust any dude ever because chances are, he'll probably rape her and if he does then its her own fault? what the actual fuck is your logic here?
>>
>>687645549
Doesn't change the fact that you're stupid. My opinion is supported by the fact that what you wrote earlier is stupid as fuck. Your belief that rape is a woman's fault for being with the wrong person isn't supported by anything but the fact that you're an idiot. Don't get mad at me. And by the way, your appendTo(trash) joke was weak af.
>>
>>687645658
cunt is generally considered a more derogatory term than dick and everyone knows it, calling someone a cunt is far more insulting than calling them a dick, regardless of what gender they are, and my use of 'sound cunt' was an endearing thing, its what I call people I like
>>
>>687639783
>Miss America might look damn good, but you'd be better looking for unicorns than her brain.

ayyyy lmao
>>
File: 1447474659042.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447474659042.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>687645949
I don't give a fuck what happened to your 'friend.' Same rule applies: it's her own damned fault. If women want to prattle on about how much 'smarter they are than men' and shit, they should
>make better decisions
&&
>take responsibility for them, instead of blaming others and expecting a man to come fix it for them.

>>687646004
As above, so below. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. In this case, it was a cock in your throat.
>>
>>687645814
I never said that's why every women doesn't suck dick, I said that some have genuine reasons for not doing so, and then presented one of those reasons as an example, it's not my fault you fucktards latched onto that instead of attacking my actual argument, rendering this entire line of debate completely redundant
>>
>>687645111
He's gotta be, trips are never wrong
(also ayy lmao thread has trips too)
>>
I've come to accept being alone forever, you should accept the same fate OP and make peace with yourself.....
>>
>>687638777
Dont be ugly
Dont be picky
Tinder
Enjoy
>>
>>687638777

Men are the superior sexual partners, idiot. Marriage is a stupid meme and you're more likely to win something out of the deal if you fuck other men.
>>
>>687645549
You sound legitimately insane, man. My sister was raped when she studied abroad in Europe. She was walking to the corner market, like 8 pm, not doing anything, was grabbed and two dudes held her down in the back of a van and raped her. Yeah totally her fault, should've taken Kung Fu. Get your head out of your ass dude
>>
>>687646475
picture this anon, you're friends with a gay dude for your entire life, you know everything there is to know about eachother, he continually assures you he has no interest in you whenever oyu ask, you go over to his house a lot to play video games, watch movies, normal friend stuff, this continues for years

then one day he asks you to go come over, pretty normal stuff, you've been to his house before, not a problem right?
Bam, your gay dude friend overpowers you, sticks his dick in your mouth while you're alone, and facefucks you until he cums down your throat. you're telling me its your own fault/you're a stupid cunt for not seeing that coming?
>>
File: Anything for 500.jpg (10 KB, 400x255) Image search: [Google]
Anything for 500.jpg
10 KB, 400x255
>>687647069
Her fault for going to fucking Europe. Also her fault for not getting into a martial art or some other self-defense course ahead of time, or that wouldn't have happened.

Stop being weak.
>>
File: faggot.png (373 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
373 KB, 400x504
>>687638777
>Girls expect you to be able to lift 100 pounds
>>
>>687640065

>fat
ok
>stupid smile
ok
>stupid hair
FUCK THIS THREAD
>>
>>687647217
Interesting scenario, but there are a few holes.
>he overpowers me
I've done years of TKD and he'd know it. He wouldn't dare something like that.
>I always knew he was gay
And you don't think I'd have known if he really *did* have any interest in me? I'm not as complacent as most of you, and certainly not as complacent as the average woman.
>fault
Even if your scenario played out as you said it would, it would still have been my fault for befriending him, being alone with him, and trusting him. You can't trust people, Anon, especially women and rapacious Chads. Always be about your wits so shit like that doesn't happen.

Christ, I can't believe how weak you people are.
>>
>>687641010

THANK YOU.
>>
>>687638777
I can lift 100 pounds, hehe
>>
>>687646475
Let's don't forget, that if someone is raped, you cannot blame anyone but the rapist. There is no fault for falling for deception. Even the most untrusting person can be deceived.

Women can minimize risk of rape just like anyone can minimize risk of death on the job.

For high risk jobs, things like hardhats, harnesses, appropriate clothing, respirators. These are all things that will minimize death on the job under certain circumstances.

Same goes for women. While dressing however you like may feel empowering (and it is), remember that RAPISTS (#NotAllMen) will see this as an open-door invite.
>>
File: 1347140336907.gif (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1347140336907.gif
56 KB, 300x300
>>687640200
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH OH SHIT NIGGER
>i dont look that bad
>mfw
>>
>>687647616
What's saddest about you is that you actually took the time to save all those images to dump them and "prove" on 4chan that women are evil. Do you have Asperger's by any chance? Seriously asking here.
>>
File: thinkin' about life.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
thinkin' about life.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
>>687647956
Basically this is what I'm saying. Don't want to get raped? Always be about your wits; know where you're going and who you're going with. Don't be so complacent/trusting and let your guard down so easily.
>>
I'm not athletic, I have very little money, I'm not even all that great at much of anything. Don't say stuff like "how you doin beautiful" jut be yourself and act like a friend. Wait a little, see if she flirts back, after you're sure she's on the hook, go in for the kill. Trust me buddy you don't have to be some sort of amazing person to get girls, alot of them just want a guy that isn't a total jerk.
>>
>get the fuck off 4chan
>kill yourself
>>
File: not afriad of women.jpg (215 KB, 495x956) Image search: [Google]
not afriad of women.jpg
215 KB, 495x956
>>687648180
>women are evil
Please look at this pic. Read it carefully.

Now, think about what you just typed.
>>
>>687646933
Fag alert. Homo detected.
>>
>>687638777

100 pounds is light as fuck, having a nice car is just the same as having tons of cash.

Meh in reality u probably dont need that just make em laugh its how i get mine
>>
>>687648182
Yeah, but I'm not gonna blame the guy who didn't have his hardhat on, when John Doe drops a steel I-beam on his head.
>>
Also don't think about ex that should be the least of your worries ESPECIALLY if you're a virgin. After I stopped thinking about getting laid, suddenly it happened. Multiple times.
>>
>>687648370
Do you have Asperger's?
>>
File: essence of MGTOW.jpg (318 KB, 478x1920) Image search: [Google]
essence of MGTOW.jpg
318 KB, 478x1920
>>687648601
No, and that's a non-sequitur.
>>
>>687643748
What? Fucking learn then, being broken isn't an excuse
>>
>>687638777
Instead of acting suave or geeky just act normal and respectful. I have a gf and I still get women calling me baby and flirting all because I just act natural and respect them. They dig confidence and can smell desperation. It's like fishing, just let them come to the dick, don't chase them wiggling it.
>>
>>687640065
>this fucking thread
my actual sides
>>
>>687638887
its a hard one, might just be autism though
>>
>>687648763
Blowjobs are an unnecessary sexual act. If we isolate the idea as sex being only necessary as an act of obtaining progeny, anything outside of one position is just supplementary.

We already have a system for this. Supplementary and unnecessary sexual acts can be coined as fetishes.

Therefore the blowjob you want can be considered a fetish, and not a required sexual act.
>>
>>687649268
The same goes for fingering and culliningus.
>>
Here's the thing fam. Women are like men, men want to fuck attractive women and likewise women want to fuck attractive men. If you commit yourself to getting fit and having a good body I guarantee you that you'll have better luck with women even if you're autistic to speaking at them or not that good looking in the face department.

Go exercise, run, go to the gym. It will take you a year or two to get a great body and you don't need to be those faggot meatheads. You just need to be thin and muscular.
>>
>>687643411
>7 months
Yeah, that's how I felt with my girlfriend. It all really went to hell when I found out she was texting other guys at her grandfathers funeral and giving her brothers blowjobs.
>>
>>687649471
Yes. Same goes for anything that isn't the missionary position, really.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no sex-negative regressive cunt, nor am I some religious zealot. Just my thoughts on how sex can be categorized
>>
>>687638916
Thats almost my weight so I cant lift it probably
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.