[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to all feminists: Why are you fighting for equality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11
File: fem.jpg (65 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
fem.jpg
65 KB, 900x675
Question to all feminists:

Why are you fighting for equality in the US and Europe, where women are in so much better positions than in the Middle East and Africa?

Wouldn't it help your fellow women there more if you focus your efforts on those countries to lift all women onto the same level?

Or could it be that you are just fighting so satisfy your egoistic and powerhungry goals?
>>
Woman oppression in the middle East supports Uber. Why ruin their company?
>>
>>687635208
Fuck women from the middle east. They ugly
>>
>>687635208
They just want da white mans money
>>
File: fap.gif (1 MB, 276x214) Image search: [Google]
fap.gif
1 MB, 276x214
>>687635208
>>
1. Oppression elsewhere doesn't negate oppression here.

2. Opposing oppression here and there aren't mutually exclusive.

3. American/EU women are more able to combat oppression locally than internationally.

4. Men pointing out worse oppression elsewhere is just code for "We could make things worse for you." so fuck you.
>>
Can I go topless like men here in US? No. /thread
>>
>>687635208
but trying to deal with actual problems unlike the ones that are constantly being made up is difficult...

And you know what happens when things get difficult for women,
they complain.
>>
>>687635208
You seem to be under the impression that people can't walk and chew bubblegum at the same time. Feminists can be focused on helping allies on the other side of the world while working to make our homes a better and more equal place.

I'm curious about what your image is of people focusing on those countries. Do you picture college girls paratrooping into a dessert to hand out fliers? Do you picture a feminist walking past a woman being harassed on the street and saying to themselves, "well i should do something about that but... the middle east!"

i think it takes a real point of privilege to not realize that fighting for equality isn't the same as being "power hungry".
>>
>>687635718
this
>>
>>687635697
>thinks that women fighting for social equality are making stuff up
>includes harmful stereotypes about women in post.

Of course they're making stuff up. of course.
>>
Because the middle east is too far from their kitchens.
>>
>>687635629
guys who walk around without a shirt anywhere but the beach are trash anyway
>>
>>687635585
>woman in western civilisation are oppressed

Kek, nice troll!
>>
File: tumblr_o0y9ebZ2qT1usvzq3o1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0y9ebZ2qT1usvzq3o1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x224
White guys are the ones everyone wants to fuck. Who cares bout the rest
>>
>>687635585
Found the feminist
>>
File: tumblr_nnd3gseGSQ1rh0602o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnd3gseGSQ1rh0602o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x254
>>
>>687635841
>harmful stereotypes about women

Which aren't vested in truth at all, ofcourse.

Here's one for you, stereotypes are there for a reason.
>>
>>687635585
>Men pointing out worse oppression elsewhere is just code for "We could make things worse for you."
This right here is the definition of third wave feminism.
Interpret something the way you want it, so it fits your narrative.

kys.
>>
ay 2 types of feminism 1 y2 serious fiminismo the femiputisidio
>>
>>687636267
This.
/thread
>>
>>687636321
go back to school wetback
>>
>>687636267
Nope sounds apt to me. Why else come at the subject this way? You could have it worse, lil girl...
>>
>>687636556
Yeah, you're just lucky we're nice males here and let you wear heels.
>>
>>687635208
Society doesn't evolve if we become complacent with our own state of affairs simply because others have it worse.

Should we ignore our own governments NSA because China has it worse and work to get to become more free so we can all be on the same level?

Not a feminist, or a feminist sympathizer, just pointing out your weak as piss argument.
>>
Wow you fucking bigot. Because the women over there have there own problems, but we need to focus on our own. The wage gap keeps increasing, rapes are going up and men are happy about that, and the patriarchy in general is trying to force women into a pseudo-sex slave. Men are such fucking idiots I swear.
>>
File: genius.jpg (26 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
genius.jpg
26 KB, 512x384
>>687635208
feminism = not finding a man that will stick around with you
feminism = being with cats in your old days
feminism = regret at age 30
feminism = complaining about non-issues
feminism = not realizing that man in fact does not equal woman
>>
>>687636556
thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>687635208
>asks a question to feminists
>goes to /b/ to do it
>>
>>687636926
>Because the women over there have there own problems, but we need to focus on our own.
they be coming to your town real quick, and they're taking their actual rape culture with them.

>The wage gap keeps increasing
Educate yourself.

>rapes are going up
Shouldn't have voted for open borders in favor of immigration then.

Reap what your sow.
>>
>>687637088
Dubs confirms OP is retarded.
>>
>>687635585
>>687635697
>>687635718
>>687636926
Okay, so you prefer to fight here because... whatever.

Fine, your decision.

Then explain why you are fighting for job equality only in jobs which you consider worth your time?
Or, to put it bluntly: why are you not fighting for 50/50 jobs when it comes to garbage women, contruction workers, tunnelers and so on?
Why are these jobs suddenly "more suited for men"?
>>
>>687637057
sauce?
>>
>>687636556
But if feminists aren't willing to address the more dangerous aspects of female oppression (middle east) then do they actually care about woman's rights and freedoms or just american women's rights and freedoms. (Which they have plenty of if not more so than males)
>>
>>687637396
americans only care about themselves
>>
>>687637227
Wow, "Reap what you sow". Only a bigot male could come up with that one.

Also, I have done my research. The annual salary of women is much lower than that of men. Explain? And rapes going up are committed like 99% by white males, not immigrants.
>>
>>687636926
>rapes are going up
>refugees welcome

there's your problem little girl

your "women problems somewhere else" are now coming to you
>>
Look outside you feminist idiots. Women have nicer cars, houses, jobs, lives. Us men are getting fucked over by your consistent moaning of micro aggressions.
>>
You guys are stupid. Haven't you figured out everything ever created in America since 1920 has been just for money? Political groups and human rights groups included . How much money has been generated due to people actually thinking that women's rights are somehow oppressed and that they need to do something about it?...millions, billions, trillions?
>>
>>687637612
Sorry man, you're being too obvious. not going to take the bait.
>>
Learn to grievance hierarchy.
For instance: rich, arab, muslim men from North Sudan are more oppressed than poor, black, christian women in South Sudan, because muslim currently trumps all.
>>
Holy hell I know that girl
>>
>>687637612
>The annual salary of women is much lower than that of men. Explain?
Not to troll here, but when I compare the women and men I know and how they work at their jobs, I can honestly say that men do work more, while women spent more time yapping about things and so get less work done.

Of course, that's only the experience of a bigot male
>>
>>687635629
do you have boobs? /thread
>>
>>687637619
My "Women Problems"? What the actual fuck did you just say? Well, before you assume my gender, prick, you should know that people who identify as male can care about women's rights. And "Women problems" are caused only by primitive men and their desires. Also REFUGEE MEN ARE NOT TO BLAME. White men commit the largest portion of rapes in America.
>>
>>687637396
I live HERE.
>>
>>687637887
Holy. Shit. I didn't know someone could be so backwards in the 21st century. "Spend time yapping about things"??!? They are probably talking about how they want to keep safe from the rape culture that is spreading. And women work just as hard if not harder at there jobs, and they get more done. Just look up research for it. It's been proven women get more done at their job than men.
>>
>>687637754
WE have been getting fucked paying for the prisons to house the male fuckers who commit the majority of crimes and crimes against US for ever. You will never be able to repay that debt fuckhead
>>
>>687638157
"I don't understand the question, so ughhh, I'll just use the argument that worked for last time."
>>
>>687637887
Says the man who prolly has his mom call the insurance company, drs office etc because he don't know how to talk about that stuff.
>>
>>687635208
LOL feminism is funny
>>
>>687638009
>Also REFUGEE MEN ARE NOT TO BLAME.
>White men commit the largest portion of rapes in America.
You do realize that "refugees welcome" is not a phrase coined in the US right? You're not even on the same continent for fucks sake.

Goddammit, feminazis are such a retarded bunch

>>687638270
>want to keep safe from the rape culture
When you run out of arguments, play the "rape culture" card? Sorry missus, that's not working

>>687638270
>women work just as hard if not harder
Not the majority of those I know. They are pretty much selfish cunts who rely on men whenever they want and blame them whenever they need
>>
>>687638366
the question was too obtuse and baited to have any meaning but "I'm a sexist male fuck who wants to troll the womenz"
>>
>>687637612
>Only a bigot male could come up with that one.
Generalisation
>I have done my research .
What , you've read those "studies" that are supposedly proof of a wage gap ? You know that there are many things wrong with those studies in how they were conducted . And if women are paid 70% of what a male is , then why don't companies only employ women ?

> Rapes are commited by 99% white males
I'd like to see the statistic first . Also , ( shocker ) men are more likely to be raped than women if you inlcude prison statistics , which obviously are never taken into account.
>>
Do women really think they're oppressed? Men will do just about anything for women - men are stupid enough to do just about anything a woman asks of him - its some genetic makeup where if we want to reproduce with a bitch we take care of her the best we can. Young guys do anyway. Once you get older your hormones calm down and you learn your lesson and stop giving a shit about women. Is that what women want? For older guys who figured out women are a waste of time and have decided to choose career over family to start paying more attention to them? I think that's what this must all be about
>>
>>687638630
>if you inlcude prison statistics
>like they didn't get themselves into prison in the first place and aren't raped BY other men
>>
>>687638604
His question wasn't loaded with any bait, but if you don't like something you see then of course "Huurrrrrr it's bait nice tri kidoo". His question was completely legitimate and raised real concerns.
>>
>>687638680
Do anything for ya until they marry you or "have you" and then they get bored, fuck around and end up offing the "bitch"
>>
>>687638630
Rapes are committed by mexicans and blacks. There is a bigger population of mexicans in california here alone than multiple states combined. Mathematically it would have to be mexicans committing most rapes
>>
>>687638776
>men demand being raped because they got themselves into the situation
>women don't demand being raped when they walk around butt naked
oh that sweet neutrality in arguments
>>
>>687638857
>Do anything for ya until they marry you or "have you" and then they get bored, fuck around and end up offing the "bitch"
are you talking about women now?
>>
>>687638914
>>women don't demand being raped when they walk around butt naked
nope they don't, and will get arrested walking around naked nimrod
>>
>>687638776
So what ? Those count as rape . Rape is a crime whether it's committed by a man or a woman
>>
>>687638630
You understand it is different for men? If you big strong guys get raped it's practically your fault anyways, I mean, you felt the need to act strong against a woman right? And I don't know how you do the green text things but companies don't employ women because they want to keep the women oppressed rather than give them any power at all. So they both oppress through less pay and through less employment.
>>
File: haha.jpg (78 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
78 KB, 1920x1080
>>687639011
>are you talking about women now?
yeah cuz women kill their men more than men kill their women
>>
>>687637317
>Or, to put it bluntly: why are you not fighting for 50/50 jobs when it comes to garbage women, contruction workers, tunnelers and so on?
>Why are these jobs suddenly "more suited for men"?
still waiting for an answer...
>>
>>687638857
ohhhh yeah see I was right. The truth comes out. I talk about guys not paying attention to women and get a heartfelt response from the depths of a woman's insecure soul. That IS what the feminist movement is all about. Of course women don't care about all the mediocre young guys who will already do whatever they ask of them in return for flirtation and sex. Its the older guys they're actually upset about, the guys with money and power, who don't have to care about women and get them whenever they want. Women are upset their grasp doesn't reach them and their tricks don't work. It all makes sense now
>>
>>687639121
>>Why are these jobs suddenly "more suited for men"?
Because when women ARE hired for these jobs once in a great while the coworker dicksuck men harass them continually
>>
>>687635208
>why are you fighting to improve your own situation when you could be helping niggers and ragheads thousands of miles away
Is that a serious question?
>>
>>687639090
that doesn't make any sense . A typical company has about 40% of it's budget on workforce. If they can cut that budget by 30% for the same worker performance , they will . They don't give a fuck about " empowering women" . All they care about is the bottom line.

Also , you're saying if a man get's raped , they asked for it ? Now that's sounds awfully familiar ...
>>
>>687639166
Oh my you are reaching. People gravitate towards their own age group. Honestly not really tried the younger men yet but fuckbuddies
>>
File: 09531457.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
09531457.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
What are you political fags doing on /b/? Get real and fuck off.
>>
>>687639270
this
>>
>>687639261
>Because when women ARE hired for these jobs once in a great while the coworker dicksuck men harass them continually
then why are you fighting to change that and accept it?
those are local problems, and not the problems of 3rd world women which are too far away for you to care about
>>
>>687639261
why aren't you also fighting for more women in stuff like construction , etc that are largely male-dominated ?
>>
>>687639508
>aren't fighting
fml
>>
>>687639345
Wow. You're actually this stupid. Of course men are asking for it. They pretty much have to be in order to get raped at all. And did you actually just try to say women who are raped are asking for it? Holy shit. Women should be liberated from this bullshit, yet we can't get JOBS BECAUSE COMPANIES WANT TO KEEP US DOWN. Maybe Hillary will finally sort this all out. Enjoy your privilege while you have it.
>>
>>687639536
I was generalizing male dominated manual labor jobs
>>
>>687636187
Exactly. Without stereotypes we wouldn't even be alive today.
>>
File: 1464947470622.jpg (164 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464947470622.jpg
164 KB, 960x1280
>>687635208
Because in the EU and US you don't get buried up to you neck and pelted with rocks for being dumb as fuck in public.
>>
>>687639649
>yet we can't get JOBS BECAUSE COMPANIES WANT TO KEEP US DOWN
every company I worked at so far hired whoever was best to get the job done. maybe you just don't meet their requirements? that's not their fault you know?
>>
>>687636926
Obvious bait
>>
>>687639649
ok confirmed troll. fuck off
>>
>>687639395
I'm not reaching. All things can be simplified, and if they can't they don't exist and never came into existence. All things manifest from the tiniest subatomic particles, the simplest math equation to describe it, a simple subconscious thought or basic emotion, all relative to bigger and smaller systems. It is just a basic law of the universe. That means you can break down the origins of the feminist movement to something so minute you would have never noticed it. My theory would be some gal was tired of men not paying attention to her and began it from there - and slowly women gained control over men, the average man that will just easily break down and submit to anything, which is why most are losers. The alpha men and the smarter that live at the top of society don't care about women to this day, and women know that. That's why they chase them still and continue on this feminist movement in hopes of getting a powerful man to conform to their side and watch other powerful men fall in line. I'm just telling you it will never happen. There is always an alpha in the group, and humans have multiple groups. The alpha will never fully care about you, his time is too precious to waste on love for a woman. He might use you for sex now and then, but that is the best you feminists can get. Sorry dear
>>
>>687639825
I was turned down for a job at Microsoft for a software engineer because I "Lacked proper degrees and certification". What certification? Being a fucking man? The system is so enveloped in it's own bullshit that it treats it like it's alright.
>>
>>687639090
>actually believing this
>wonder why nobody can take feminism seriously
>>
>>687640127
<not accepting the truth
<wondering why women hate men
>>
>>687640345
> putting your > the wrong way
> looking like a douche
>>
>>687640058
1. you aren't a femist
2. so many words for a sexist insult is wasteful
3. I became a feminist in the 70s and you know nothing
4. This is more about men being pissed off they are willing to do anything for pussy than women being treated equally. Truthfully women care more about emotions than who will bang them
>>
>>687640103
>lacked proper degrees and certification
you just cannot accept that you are not qualified are you?
you did not meet the requirements, you did not get the job. simple as that
take off your tinfoil hat
MS employs tons of women
>>
File: Chocolate-Milk.jpg (33 KB, 629x496) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate-Milk.jpg
33 KB, 629x496
>>687635862
Underrated comment
Here have a sip
>>
>>687640770
The problem with debating with most people is they are very simple and can't think past their own mindset. Before you decide to join any group you should realize all things created by man are not real, not eternal, and are temporary, and unfortunately doomed to repeat. You think this is the first time a "feminist" movement started in mankind? I just gave you a psychological break down of why women may possibly be "fighting for rights" even though you have all the rights any human should ever have, men included, and I used math, physics and philosophy to back up my systematic break down. Your response is "he is disagreeing with my opinion, it must be an insult" - because you are stupid, and yes that was actually an insult. Therefore there is no further reason to debate this subject with you. Good bye and good luck with your petty pursuits
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.