[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the UK leave the EU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: stock-illustration-865_fmt.jpg (11 KB, 350x228) Image search: [Google]
stock-illustration-865_fmt.jpg
11 KB, 350x228
Should the UK leave the EU?
>>
Of Cource
>>
The UK needs to leave the AMERICAN union!
>>
>>687599868
Your a big guy
>>
File: braveheart-asses.jpg (19 KB, 394x204) Image search: [Google]
braveheart-asses.jpg
19 KB, 394x204
Aye, Leave and you may die. stay, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM
>>
File: boy scout.jpg (8 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
boy scout.jpg
8 KB, 201x251
>>687598870
possibly
>>
Seriously no more thoughts?
>>
File: anti-Semitic-bank-card.jpg (42 KB, 475x317) Image search: [Google]
anti-Semitic-bank-card.jpg
42 KB, 475x317
>>687598870
Stop letting multinational corporations (aka da JOOS) dictate your future.

EXIT.
>>
>>
File: skitched-20131029-115404.jpg (249 KB, 929x1044) Image search: [Google]
skitched-20131029-115404.jpg
249 KB, 929x1044
Young Angela is carrying out her fathers wishes! VOTING LEAVE!
>>
The overwhelming feeling is leave - which is at odds with the whole 50/50 split vote thing. But then again /b/ might attract a certain type.
>>
File: 1464455749390.jpg (39 KB, 460x247) Image search: [Google]
1464455749390.jpg
39 KB, 460x247
No more of this shit!
>>
UK should leave the EU and join the south american Mercosur. You know, just for kicks.
>>
>>687598870
YES!
>>
>>687598870
>Should the UK leave the EU?
yes
>>
File: Jew.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>687598870
>No stay in you fucking goyim.
>>
Personally I like to order a lot of shit online. If we were to leave the UK, that means we'll most likely have to pay import taxes. The EU is like marriage, you need to work together to solve any issues.
>>
>>687598870
I'll vote leave.
The EU is fucking cancer.
>>
>>687604487
Fuck off jew
>>
>>687598870
Sure if they want to get fucked. The UK in todays market can hardly supply themselves because they are on an island. But whatever yall want to do.
>>
>>687605571
kill yourself
>>
File: 1454874878334.png (193 KB, 1696x2010) Image search: [Google]
1454874878334.png
193 KB, 1696x2010
less paki's and benefit thefts so yea i think we should
>>
>>687598870
UK leaves
UK remembers why it joined in first place
UK begs like a poor relative to get back in
UK becomes 3rd world shithole
>>
File: 4you.jpg (3 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
4you.jpg
3 MB, 10000x10000
>>687600028
>>
>>687605571
What are the Germans going to do with all the BMW s,audis and VW'S??
What are the french going to do with the millions of bottles of wine??
What will the Spanish do with the 1000's of tons of fruit they sell to the UK every year?
Are they gonna stop??
I don't think so.
>>
UK could only profit from leaving the EU.
So of course the answer is no.
>>
>>687606108
EU is already a 3rd world shit hole so we would just be joining the ranks of you poor niggers
>>
File: 1401973369256.jpg (166 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
1401973369256.jpg
166 KB, 1067x800
>>687606046
>>
>>687603953
> daily mail
No reputable sources available?
>>
>>687606470
>>Doesn't know the meaning of third world but still has a political opinion.
>>
File: 1460870057297.jpg (10 KB, 235x218) Image search: [Google]
1460870057297.jpg
10 KB, 235x218
>>687606491
my nigga
>>
>>687606108
So by rejoining we become a 3rd world shithole where we were not in our 'leave' state?

Makes sense, thanks liberal, I hope all those syrians you invited into your house enrich your culture justly
>>
>>687606178
sell it to china

those niggers buy everything at the moment
>>
>>687605571
The UK being an island is not a resent phenomenon you dumb shit and it's never been an issue in trade and political dickwaving
>>
>>687606706
it doesn't say the UK gets to rejoin
just that it will really want to
>>
> any EU guideline, resolution, whatever
> UK whines like a bitch and tells everyone to stop it or they will leave

I don't even care anymore if you guys want to leave just do it, if not shut the fuck up
>>
>>687598870
The rest of Europe needs a brexit in order to hurt the European Union

Unless ofcourse you want your elected politicians to answer for unelected technocrats
>>
>>687605571
>being part of the European Union helps trade
With all those rules and regulations the opposite is more true

Investors are leaving Europe en masse because of the unions dickwaving
>>
>>687607213
>citizens complaining about rules and regulations made by unelected officials who only answer to themselves
GEE I WONDER WHY BRITAIN WANTS OUT
>>
>>687607527

EU is the largest economy in the world you faggot. Nobody comes here to invest because theres already enough capital in the system
>>
>>687607613

> Britain
> refuse to vote on EU elections
> complain that EU politicians are unelected

get a brain faggots
>>
>>687606108
you cant actually believe that, you gotta be trollin
>>
>>687598870
No, absolutely not.

If the UK as a whole votes to leave the EU, but Scotland, Wales and NI vote overwhelmingly to stay, goodbye UK. Scotland will get their second Independence referendum, win it, and Wales would likely follow. England then becomes even more 'London & Friends' than it already is now, industry in the North and Midlands dies off completely and the Tories will be left scratching their heads as to how this could have possibly happened as they bail out yet more workers who have just lost their pensions.

I don't necessarily think that there needs to be more integration with Europe, but leaving is the wrong thing for this country.

I'm not a person who's particularly drawn to any ideology. I vote along with what makes the most sense at the time, and I've heard no good arguments or policies about how leaving would actually make anything better. Sure, right now it's not ideal, but Boris, Nigel and IDS and whoever else have failed to tell me how they'd make it better if we left. Periods of hardship and difficulty are part of life, and you can't just throw your toys out of the pram when it starts getting tough.

Economically, let me offer this. In the 2014-15 tax year a grand total of £36 of my taxes were a contribution to the EU. I will gladly pay that again if only to be able to travel freely within Europe as a citizen of an EU member country.

Besides which, if companies like Google, Amazon, Starbucks and whatever other bastards that don't pay proper taxes aren't listening to the UK government when they have the support of EU and EEC regulations, what the hell chance are we going to have if we leave? Globalisation sure as shit isn't making the world any bigger, and I very much doubt there's any room for the UK to be making it's own way separate from the EU.

Europe may not be ideal, but it's better than what we'd have if we left.
>>
Yeah, it should leave, and allow the U.S. to annex it.
>>
>>687607748
preach...
>>
File: 1452831007338.jpg (96 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1452831007338.jpg
96 KB, 531x471
>>687607844
you sir are wrong, and a EU cuck
>>
>>687608379
Thank you for your opinion, and your stunning array of factual evidence supporting it.

Also, enjoy this (You) I got you.
>>
File: image.png (280 KB, 477x724) Image search: [Google]
image.png
280 KB, 477x724
>>687607844
He gets it
>>
>>687607844
>I've heard no good arguments or policies about how leaving would actually make anything better

dude we pay in 20bn we get back 10 bn, so theres the money for one, everything that is funded by the eu is in fact funded by that uk via the eu at a 100% loss

>In the 2014-15 tax year a grand total of £36 of my taxes were a contribution to the EU

err no you will have paid more than that, you havent just paid whats on your tax return, dont forget you pay road tax vat alcohol tax etc, you contributed a lot more than 36 quid lol

and then theres that boarder control arguments and the bullshit "democracy" or the lack of it in the eu

VOTE LEAVE
>>
File: 1464905976248.jpg (57 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
1464905976248.jpg
57 KB, 600x503
>>687608467
why would i bother explaing stuff to a stupid fag like u? cuck
>>
Hell ye boi
>>
>>687608649
>We pay in 20bn we get back 10 bn,
Source?
>everything that is funded by the eu is in fact funded by that uk via the eu at a 100% loss
wat
>>
>>687609075
Google eu clawbacks

for more info anon.
>>
>>687598870
They ban "hate speech" against muslims and want to implement ID to use the Internet. I say go for it, I'm jealous I'm stuck with this bullshit.
>>
>>687609075
>>We pay in 20bn we get back 10 bn,
Source?

dude if you aint aware that we are a net contributer to the eu you been livin under a rock and really need to stop talking, its without doubt one of the main factors

>>everything that is funded by the eu is in fact funded by that uk via the eu at a 100% loss
wat

seriously dude im sure you can figure it out, its not that hard, your not 12 are you

anyways here ill help you, this is probably the fairest argument ive seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUal6LN-ueo

there is one for why you should remain too before anyone gets butthurt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDBBeHz7DdQ

although the vote remain one seems a bit more hypothetical
>>
File: but_muh_taxes.jpg (117 KB, 716x399) Image search: [Google]
but_muh_taxes.jpg
117 KB, 716x399
>>687608649
>dude we pay in 20bn we get back 10 bn, so theres the money for one, everything that is funded by the eu is in fact funded by that uk via the eu at a 100% loss
Behold your wrongness. https://fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/

>you contributed a lot more than 36 quid lol
Sure, but I was going to have to pay Road Tax, VAT and all the others anyway, and I don't mind bits of those going to the EU if it makes the countries we're currently partnered with more economically stable. Taxes aren't just going to drop if we leave the EU, because the Government know we're going to pay them regardless. Also, pic related.

>theres that boarder control arguments and the bullshit "democracy" or the lack of it in the eu

As was posted upthread, the EU is fully democratic. We have elections for the EU parliament every couple of years. It's just that some ridiculously low figure (around 43%) actually bother to vote. It's not undemocratic because you didn't turn up.

On border control, I don't really care. I was born here, will probably die here, and will never truly know what it's like to live in a shithole country. Immigration isn't bad. If we lock down immigration, the next thing that'll be shut down will be social mobility, and then a return to the social landscape of 1800's Britain but without the manufacturing industry to support it.

>>687608676
Fuck off then.
>>
>>687609857
thank you
>>
And another thing...

If the UK leaves, we'd be obviously still have the EU as a trading partner, but they would happily distance themselves from us. We'd end up looking to the Commonwealth countries, including those powerhouse economies of 'Canada' and 'Australia' to be our closest trading partners. Australia's economy is 5-10 years away from a massive collapse because the resource boom is ending, and Canada follows closely along with the US.

Which brings me to Donald Trump. Trump, who has a pretty good chance of being elected the next President. Trump, who has been roundly (and righted) insulted by a good chunk of the UK leadership and will undoubtedly be again before the election happens. Trump, who is known to hold a grudge for a very long time. Trump, who will almost certainly happily watch an EU-free UK dangle and collapse simply because it stokes his ego.

Let me reiterate. Leaving the EU now would be a terrible decision. In another 20-30 years the situation may be better for the UK to leave and support itself, but I doubt it. Right now that's definitely not the case.
>>
>>687609857
behold my wrongness, i will, so we paid 13bn and got back 4.5bn, ill correct my maths, everything funded by the eu is in fact funded by the uk via the eu at a 150% loss

i never said taxes would go down, id just prefer my tax payers cash was spent in the uk on hospitals and stuff rather then a greek bank that cant balance the books

nice pic by the way

watch the first youtube vid i posted above, im aint typing all that shit, yes i know the eu has democratically elected parliment, but the internal workings of that parliment have a long way to go before you can call them a fair democracy

and as for boarder controls, im sure you live in a nice area that hasnt been transformed by immigration, im afraid my area has, we had murders, rapes, brutal attacks and the even blew up a large area on our local industrial estate with an illegal alcohol still

fuck this shit vote out while we got the chance
>>
>>687601013
Fuck Canada, I guess?

Brexiteers are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>687610724
dude seriously now your just talking speculative bollox!!
>>
File: royal-family-1024x436.jpg (151 KB, 1024x436) Image search: [Google]
royal-family-1024x436.jpg
151 KB, 1024x436
>>687601013

>democracy could be saved
>still a monarchy in 2016

Get fucked, nigger.
>>
>>687598870
Leave leave leave leave.

The EU is anti-European, undemocratic garbage. There is no reason to remain, and every pro-EU bastard who has ever tried to string together an argument in favour of remaining appeals to vague bullshit abstract concepts like "solidarity". The EU itself is rolling out the muscle-talk, threatening Britain with sanctions and whatnot if it leaves. Is that really the union you want to be part of?

They threatened us, too, with our Ukraine referendum. They said our NO would lead to a continental crisis. Where is that crisis, now? Nope, no crisis, just the EU tossing our referendum in the garbage and going ahead with the original deal anyway. Oh, but in the midst of that shit we still get Germany and France using the EU to try and pressure us to change our laws, for instance about soft drugs. To us, the EU represents loss of power in our own country, loss of wealth because we have to pay into it, and loss of our identity as the EU pumps Europe full of immigrants in their open bid to erase national culture in Europe.

The EU must go. I'm all for European unity, but that's EUROPEAN unity, not whatever post-national, apparatchik system the EU represents. Every action they undertake speaks of the contempt they hold for the people of Europe. "Hate speech" laws, threats to anyone who won't hand over their country on a silver platter. Fuck the EU.
>>
File: Nigel Faggot uk brit.jpg (75 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
Nigel Faggot uk brit.jpg
75 KB, 620x430
>>687607797

>you cant actually believe that, you gotta be trollin

Yes, just because the has a different opinion than you, he MUST be trollin.
>>
>>687611283
>becomes a thrid world shit hole

kek you must be trollin
>>
i feel bad because you guys got fucked with the EU.
seriously, you guys hate each other. how is that a union?
>>
>>687601013
Hahaha, no, Americans and Brits died on the beaches to ensure America's hold over Europe, of which the EU is a part.

It's telling that Brits still think they won WWII. Europe lost, pure and simple. Not just Germany, or Eastern Europe, but all of us. Strange, how Brits don't realize this, with their country in ruins and its empire disbanded by their supposed greatest ally.
>>
>>687611429
A valuable political insight from a well-informed citizen, thanks anon
>>
>>687611211
You must be real fucked up in your little roast beef head.
Frane does NOT want you britbongs to stay in the EU so get out quick quick before we come stop your little asses.
Btw if you leave scotland will leave the UK and come in the EU
Also France has a zero pro drugs laws so please stop making bullshit out of your ass.
Have a nice day and leave EU.
Thanks
>>
>>687611430
huh? explain. how does america have a hold over the EU and how the allies lost WW2...
>>
>>687611429

>i feel bad because you guys got fucked with the EU.
>seriously, you guys hate each other. how is that a union?

70 years of freedom in Europe after two world wars, you dumb shit.
>>
>>687607748
>he thinks those elections even matter

Nigger, the EP can't propose laws or anything. They can only rubberstamp laws proposed by the EC, which is wholly unelected and picks its own members.

The EU is a conflict of interest for any national politician, too. We get to see the cunts that were already screwing us over suddenly join EU shit, and screw us even harder, talk down to us, everything but listen.

Europe has a severe problem with democracy, and the EU is the ultimate example of that. An institution that immediately starts with the threats when citizens say they don't like the way things are going.

Well, this is the ultimate test. The ultimate complaint. And still they refuse to listen. So the Brits should definitely exit. It's logically the best choice.

Funny how the EU is so keen to exploit nationalism in order to promote itself, BTW.
>>
File: 1463559798183.jpg (1 MB, 1536x880) Image search: [Google]
1463559798183.jpg
1 MB, 1536x880
Trump wants us to leave.

His will be done.
>>
>>687611722
hahaha yea coz the french love the brits and the brits love the germans and the germans love the french, its just one big sausage fest over here in europe kek
>>
>>687611586
seriously, though; germany always hated france. england always hated spain.
... and france.
your first world countries that could do well on your own. tsipras was the first one to say "fuck you, we'll just go back to the drachma" and germany blinked.
i can't speak for the massive depression you'll feel when you disband - which will be horrible - but i've always scratched my head about why you're sticking with this.
>>
>>687611722
it's not a union when you hate each other.
really, stop lying. crack a history book and tell me you're one big happy.
>>
>>687611598
>You must be real fucked up in your little roast beef head.

And there are the insults again! You EU faggots DO realize that if you cunts would just listen occasionally, this shit wouldn't even be happening right now?

But no, with you we always get to shut up and listen. Anyone who isn't onboard with your crazy union is an idiot, a Nazi, or whatever else you can think of. Well, fuck your union. I don't like it, and I don't like it for some very valid reasons. If we could solve that shit and come to some sort of compromise, that'd be fine.

But the EU never wants to compromise. It's the EU way or the highway. Well, I certainly hope Britain picks the highway and shows the cunts that they're not as good as they like to think they are.

Also, I'm not even British, you froggy retard. I'm Dutch. And you cunts are DEFINITELY trying to pressure us into changing our drugs laws, because despite knowing you voted for open borders and being the engine behind the EU project, you cucks can't stand the idea of your own people popping over the border to smoke some weed.

Like, nigger, you KNEW that was going to happen. You voted for that. But that's just another example of the EU trying to stamp out any actual advantages its lofty ideals present to the people.

But boy, you're certainly fucking triggered, I'll give you that.
>>
>>687606470
EU is the world's most prosperous trading bloc.

It's amazing the programmed disinfo that TV addicts can come out with at times....
>>
>>687611634
>how does america have a hold over the EU

Seriously, how is this not fucking obvious?

And learn to read, nigger.
>>
>>687611722
oh yes, this is going to work out...
>>687612294
>>687611598
>>
>>687604487
Like a marriage you say? So we're destined to split! Might as well vote leave and cut our losses boys.
>>
>>687603953
If you believe this then you have shit for brains.
>>
>>687605571
What are boats?
>>
File: god_save_the_queen.png (119 KB, 850x1020) Image search: [Google]
god_save_the_queen.png
119 KB, 850x1020
>>687598870
>>
>>687612358
no, i asked you to provide evidence for your obviously informed assumption. answer with links, unless you'd rather troll.
in that case, continue being a moron.
>inb4 the next post you give me HAS no links to what you're saying and you call me dumb.
>>
>>687606178
No, but there will be a little bit of tax added to the cost. Not so much that you'll really care. Maybe a quid on a bottle of wine, a few hundred on a car. And before you know it, living to the same standard that you are used to will be impossible. You'll have to drink less wine, buy a new car less often.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-26-02-54-09.png (118 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-26-02-54-09.png
118 KB, 480x800
>>
>>687612358
they don't, idiot. just ask germany.
>>
>>687598870

>UK leaves UE.
>other countries follow.
>UE is no more.
>Muslims and niggers get removed from europe by independent right-wing goverments.
>Europe is great again.
I want to believe.
>>
>>687612970
what the fuck is UE?
>>
>>687613097
Uropean Enion
>>
>>687611722
wow, this board says otherwise.
you're dumb.
>>
we will still be in the free trade area, just wont have to abide by all their stupid laws, rules regulations and the european human rights act

and we wont have to pay £52 million a day

and we will get rid of wanker cameron and get boris who will be a better PM

weve never been proper europeans anyway

we are the most culturally important nation in the world, we have the worlds most spoken language, it is the language pf business we are more than capable of going it alone
>>
>>687613373
We don't speak Chinese in UK
>>
>>687613179
No, ur a peen.
>>
>>687613373

>the most culturally important

American here and I agree with that.

I mean China has a very rich history but fuck yellow we need to be white.
>>
>>687613373
>we will still be in the free trade area, just wont have to abide by all their stupid laws, rules regulations and the european human rights act
Are you an internationally-trading company? No? Then explain how trade laws impact your daily life?

And while you may be into some kinky, masochistic, forced up-the-bum stuff, the rest of us actually believe we are entitled to Human Rights.
>and we wont have to pay £52 million a day
You do not understand macro-economics. Velocity is much more important than volume. It's a money-go-round. If you can pass money quickly enough, then you can make it appear in audits as though everybody has more money than they really have. Passing large amounts of money rapidly back and forth is a part of that. It's not so much that we pay £52Mn a day; more like we pass a single £1 coin back and forth 52Mn times each 24hr period.
>and we will get rid of wanker cameron and get boris who will be a better PM
Lay off the jenkem.
>weve never been proper europeans anyway
Unless you are an ethnic minority from the colonies, your DNA says otherwise.
>we are the most culturally important nation in the world, we have the worlds most spoken language, it is the language pf business we are more than capable of going it alone
Explain how you monetize a language which everybody already speaks.
>>
>>687611722
>70 years of freedom in Europe after two world wars

Because that had NOTHING to do with the two superpowers squaring off in Europe, fully committed to turning it into the radiation-scarred battleground for the war to end humanity.

Nothing at all.

Seriously, you cunts screaming this bullshit propaganda should take a fucking history lesson.
>>
File: 1453485232951.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1453485232951.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>687612650
This is you.
>>
>>687614187
>two superpowers squaring off in Europe, fully committed to turning it into the radiation-scarred battleground for the war to end humanity.

>Thinks Russia wanted a nuclear war in its front garden
>Thinks USA wanted a nuclear war to wipe out the only people who could afford to buy their overpriced consumer shit

I think it's you who needs the history lesson, idiot.
>>
File: 1443993007169.jpg (66 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1443993007169.jpg
66 KB, 720x720
>>687598870
UK's a major pain in the ass for EU. It's poor, traitorous and uncooperative. Behind closed doors UK's dubbed as the shitworth's island.

The only details which makes UK useful for EU is UK's old world bureaucratic know-how, but more importantly; geopolitical location, a physical and psychological gateway to anglosphere that unite the west as one domain, and make US and EU allies. Know-how can be learned, but land and location is priceless. So while UK's a massive whiny burden, it still poses some useful perks.

UK's political interests are to break EU from within and exploit the free markets of nations which would have nowhere to retreat. This would be against european interests, as it would permanently create moneyflow out of mainland europe, and thus driving the continent into poverity over a period of time.

It is also worth nothing that european nations on their own do not have waging power in the super power legue. UK believes it does(through anglosphere), but is more than 100 years too late.

TL;DR:
Should UK leave EU? No, it would be against it's own and EU's interests.
>>
>>687611598
Your opinion is invalidated by the fact you're French.
>>
>>687613373
You do realise that Norway (taking an example apposite to your point) pays a huge amount to the EU in order to participate in the European Economic Area? Norway is the tenth highest contributor to the EU and cannot influence the rules and regulations that govern the free trade area.

Your point about 'stupid laws, rules and regulations' is fucking stupid. To operate in the free trade area fully, the UK would have to implement all the rules in the agreement (a bit like we do now). We wouldn't be able to pick and choose what rules to follow if we were on the outside look into a trading bloc containing some 500 million people. Oh, and practically speaking, despite theoretical guarantees on free trade, imports and exports would once again be subject to customs declarations and the like.

The fact of the matter is that Norway is an economic freak, its oil reserves underpinned by the fact that the nation's sovereign fund owns an estimated 1% of all stocks globally. Even so, it has had to implement some 6,000 acts originating from the EU in order to participate in the EEA. Given all that, and for all its faults, I'd prefer to be inside the tent, pissing outwards.
>>
>>687611956
Yeah, we hate each other, but not enough for some prick to pile into an invasion yet again. Peace doesn't mean standing around yanking each other off, it means "No war", and it achieved that quite nicely thanks.
>>
File: 1464907972168.gif (59 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1464907972168.gif
59 KB, 240x180
>>687609857
spoken like a true cuck
>>
>>687613995
>You do not understand macro-economics. Velocity is much more important than volume. It's a money-go-round. If you can pass money quickly enough, then you can make it appear in audits as though everybody has more money than they really have. Passing large amounts of money rapidly back and forth is a part of that. It's not so much that we pay £52Mn a day; more like we pass a single £1 coin back and forth 52Mn times each 24hr period.

seriously dude stop smoking the weed, your chattin shit
>>
File: nat_r.gif (6 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
nat_r.gif
6 KB, 216x216
>>687598870
Doesn't matter anyways, you all basically belong to the U.S. anyways.

No, I'm not trolling either.
>>
Back in the 1990s, before everyone was on the internet, the fat, bald, white, impotent middle aged men used to like Europe a lot more, and I think the reason for this was Eurotrash.

Eurotrash was like the one source of hot, young, female boobs and arse in Britain, other than Dutch those playing cards your co-worker brought back from Amsterdam, or a flash of nipple in a "classy" BBC drama series.

Europe was like this sexy place full of blonde, 22 year old nymphomaniacs. And Antoines de Caunes was the Gallic gatekeeper for all our sexually frustrated UKippers' lusty needs.
>>
>>687601013
Also French, German, Italian, Polish, Austrian, etc. rebels
>>
>>687615844
>UK's a major pain in the ass for EU. It's poor, traitorous and uncooperative

5th largest economy in the world with the 2nd largest financial sector, that has done everything the EU has dictated to it

what the fuck are you talking about faggot
>>
>>687616549
Your response was not even worth typing, let alone reading. Please find any book on economics and money velocity.
>>
File: cheers.gif (1013 KB, 187x174) Image search: [Google]
cheers.gif
1013 KB, 187x174
>>687615844
It's worth mentioning that brexit movement and anti-EU movements of UK are considered fucking weird. This is because UK's a nannystate and opposes all freedom related acts of EU. Including but not limited to firearms acts.

This all this being said; brexit does not serve the interests of an average briton.
>>
>>687616837
>French, German, Italian, Polish, Austrian etc rebels

LOL. Combined, the number of people who did not support the Nazis from those countries could fit into a school bus.
>>
File: being_american.jpg (23 KB, 412x298) Image search: [Google]
being_american.jpg
23 KB, 412x298
>>687612062
>england always hated spain.
Do you even history? England hasn't fought Spain for centuries.

British foreign policy has always been to oppose a European hegemony, whether it was Philip of Spain, the Sun King, Bonaparte or Hitler. Which makes its membership of the EU all the more baffling.
>>
>>687600032
underrated post. What people dont get is that the EU subverts British democracy.
>>
>>687600028
for you
>>
>>687611775
>EC is unelected
So is the Defense Minister. It works the same way, they're voted in by leaders of member states i.e. ELECTED OFFICIALS
>>
>>687616836
underrated post
>>
>>687616985
>t. uneducated American
>>
File: 1414679532.png (521 KB, 878x688) Image search: [Google]
1414679532.png
521 KB, 878x688
>>687598870
Yes

it's all been lies and corruption

The UK agreed to give powers to elected EU representatives. Instead it went to unelected commissioners who take money from lobbyists

Corbyn is a fucking traitor and will never recover from this. Corbyn the cunt

Boris is a fake snake and is there to accept a rigged vote without kicking up a stink.

it'll be won by 0.5% when the rigged fake postal votes are counted. and we'll be stuck in the EU

we'll never get another chance to leave

EU is a globalist superstate that needs to die

>pic very related
this is the IN campaign fixing postal votes already
>>
>>687612840
>basing major political, economic and cultural decisions on "fuck that guy" mentality

these people exist. these people waste our oxygen.
>>
>>687617042
Would that be the British democracy that allowed a political elite to form a majority that meant they could call an election early and then "crown" a leader appointed by the previous leader (Blair appointing Brown)?

Or the democracy in which the people opted not to select a single ruling party, so the political class formed a coalition behind closed doors and then did not return to the public to receive a mandate for power?

Or the democracy which saw at least one party overspend on electioneering to such an extent that police and magistrates are currently investigating them for imprisonable crimes against the state?

Face it - UK has not had anything resembling a democratically-elected leader for at least 15 years.
>>
File: what-a-fucking-retard.png (261 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
what-a-fucking-retard.png
261 KB, 552x414
>>687616865
UK's current economy is based on exploitation of European nations; it is a nation which thrives from debt of others. UK does deals behind it's european allies back and leaks information worth billions of euros to outside parties - practically for free. UK fights against human rights movements inside EU and opposes acts which improve living standards globally in EU.

EU is committed to improve british lower class' living standards. EU is committed to improve britain. Britain isn't committed to do anything but daydream, bitch and cry. Britain IS a pain in the ass, because of it's priviledged class which dominate's it's foreign politics.
>>
>>687616892
err no, i dont need to be a economist to know that we receive back around 50% of what we input to the EU, its not a money go round, its a money go to europe and dissapear, its got nothing to do with 52 million pound coins being passed around really quickly if they dont come back, i repeat STOP SMOKING WEEK AND CHATTIN SHIT
>>
>>687613373
>Thinks 'free trade' means free to participate in
Norway pays shit tons to participate, it'd actually cost more if you take into account everything we get back from the EU such as research funding and green energy subsidaries

>wanker cameron
and you want to make it so our next wanker PM has TOTAL CONTROL with NO REGULATION?

>we've never been proper europeans
We literally got most of our culture and language from Roman invaders and the old French Monarchy. Read a fucking book

>culturally important
you're off by about 90 years. The only way we are culturally important is as USA and Canada's entry point to Europe because we speak their language.

Face it, the UK is powerless, our government is corrupt and the EU makes us safer. The glory days of the British Empire are over, we lost the fight against time.
>>
>>687617541
>err no, i dont need to be a economist to know

Money velocity is fundamental to neoliberal macroeconomics. If you don't understand it, you cannot hope to make any convincing points within a debate where its effects are apparent. You can educate yourself - you are on the internet right now. But refusing to research something that is actually very easy to understand (for most average people) just screams of fear and self-doubt. You're embarrassing yourself in front of people who know what they are talking about.
>>
Outsider's opinion...
Fuck yes.
>>
>>687617502
>UK's current economy is based on exploitation of European nations; it is a nation which thrives from debt of others. UK does deals behind it's european allies back and leaks information worth billions of euros to outside parties - practically for free

5th biggest economy and second biggest financial sector------NOT POOR, not sure on what you point is here
>>
>>687617613
im glad i havent got as little faith in my country as you
>>
>>687617868
PUT DOWN THE FUCKING BONG!
>>
>>687618457
What's your faith gonna do? re-enslave 1/3 of the planet? Remove our debt?

I'm being realistic. You're fixating on a vision of Britain that can no longer exist.
>>
>>687618241
Is the money in your pocket?
No?
Didn't think so.

EU puts the money in your pocket.
>>
>>687601013
Uncle Joe saved the world from Nazism not fucking Americans or britfags
>>
>>687618954
>re-enslave 1/3 of the planet
dipshit

you think we cant manage with out the eu, you really think we just cant go it alone, you really have that lower opinion of britian, so sad
>>
>>687618987
money that we gave them in the first place

geez louise you just went full retard
>>
>>687598870
I want the UK to leave the EU. But I want to watch the world burn as well.
>>
>>687619302
>Britain trades twice as much with the EU as it does with the rest of the world combined
>Britain's main political standing is as key members of the UN and EU
>Britain joined the EU because people at the time realised we can't go it alone when this giant new market was forming on our doorstep

You say I have a low opinion, I say your opinion is over-inflated. One slight push and *pop*
>>
>>687619302
You are a coward, and Brexit is the modern form of Conscientious Objectors in the World Wars - COWARDS.

In a post-A-Bomb world, you cannot have mass ground wars and enforced inscription. You would just get revolution instead. Today's wars are trade and diplomacy wars. Backing out of EU is running away. Backing out of EU is giving up. It is saying: "There you go, Germany. You run all of mainland Europe. Just let us have our little island over here, and please don't pick on us later?"

Britain is in the EU because we are continuing the fight of WW2. We are standing up for our closest allies to NOT just become a "United States of Germany".

That is why we are there.

You, are a coward.
>>
>>687598870
Yes, I want Sweden to leave as well.
>>
>>687607844
This makes actual sense. Congrats.
>>
>>687620045
>Backing out of EU is giving up. It is saying: "There you go, Germany. You run all of mainland Europe. Just let us have our little island over here, and please don't pick on us later?"

im a coward, lets not piss the germans off they might hurt us

we did not join this union because everones terrified of the germans, we joined it to to make trade between member states easier, not to have them make in house decisions for us at the cost of 52mil a day

if you dont want to stand on your own two feet then you sir are the coward
>>
>>687612782
Economic effect is there. The question is on the size of the effect. It's doubtful it will be large enough to prohibit living at the same level (roughly) of lifestyle.
>>
>>687620564
Cowardice =/= stupidity

thinking the UK can stand against the entirety of Europe on it's own is stupidity.
>>
>>687598870
im voting to leave. the way i figure it is it will give us some time to fix our own damn country, make us have to be more self sufficient, and open us to up to trading more with russia and japan, for that sweet turnips and loli porn
>>
>>687620564
A German-operated monopoly makes it harder for everyone who is not Germany. So our reasons for entering are sound, as they prevented that.

Look at the Euro, where UK did not enter. Germany was able to use the poorer nations to artificially lower the rate of their own "Deutschmark Euros". This meant they could continue to sell their manufacturing to the world at artificially low prices, while Spanish and Irish paid for their prosperity.

If we cower away from EU debate now, then this will escalate. We will lose out, and it will be cowardice and running away from the Germans that will have caused it.

Your economic data on the daily cost of EU membership is a gross, not net figure, by the way, and therefore meaningless while sterling remains a fiat currency.
>>
>>687598870
YeS!
>>
>>687620890
why are europe gonna come after us if we leave

mr cowardice now equals stupidity

i was never talking about standing up against anyone you fucking moron, i was talking about standing on our own two feet, not being goverened by brussles, making our own laws, writing our own bill of human rights, deciding that maybe we should control whos allowed in the country, but of course we cant do any of that without the rest of europe there to wipe our arse
>>
>>687607527
most of those rules are pretty solid and dont effect our trading. maybe you want your food to give you cancer
>>
>>687611178

>CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>687598870
Of course, they are blacked cancer.
>>
Should leave and join with North Korea, they have them borders locked down
>>
>>687607844
I disagree but your argument is well thought out.
the fact is the EU and UK are broken, we cant fix the EU even if we tried but we can fix the UK. we need the freedom from the EU to restructure and restore the UK to what it should be, a self sufficient advancing country, not the dying and infested corpse of an island we are now
>>
>>687611178
This. All countries that still have a monarchy need to automatically be officially recognized as undemocratic. So retarded how everyone keeps calling Denmark "the peak of democracy".
>>
>>687611927
thats actually the biggest concern for me, its always worrying when you share the same opinion as an idiot
>>
>>687601669
Merkel was born in 1954
>>
>>687622673
hahaha you had to check
>>
I , oldfag from poland , working in uk in factory labour(had to imigrate even tho i after high school). and i say it once LEVE EU till you still rich . DO NOT make mistake that polish people made by voting to enter (pl is in deep shit becaouse of lisbon tractat or politician signed)
>>
To be really honest with you guys 'n girls, in my opinion the UK should leave the European Union, but for the better of the EU itself.

With the UK, the Union shall never be a Union. The UK has opposed a huge deal of actually, real material regulation that the Parliament has proposed. It opposes every kind of material co-operation between the Member States. The Union cannot function with the UK.

(In my opinion, the Union should just go back to its 6 Member States)
>>
>>687611178
our monarchy doesnt mean shit, they have no power. they are more of a tourist attraction and a symbol of our national identity. the queen is every true englishman's grandmother and we love her
>>
File: kys.jpg (47 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
47 KB, 625x626
>>687611430
>with their country in ruins and its empire disbanded by their supposed greatest ally.
>>
>>687622993
Poland is, and always will be, a third world nation of lazy alcohol nazis though. Your nation was going to get the sharp end of whatever deal they entered into, not because the EU is bad, but because you're a bunch of feckless idiots.
>>
>>687622114

Right, but the problem is the UK isn't a self sufficient advancing country, and there's less and less space for a country like that in the world today.

Our economy is basically overseas university students and worldwide banking.

The EU is a shithole, but it's far far better than what we'll get if we try to make it alone.

Luckily I own property outside of England so if you muppets do vote leave I'm just going to fuck off over there and laugh at you. It's going to hit everyone else hard as fuck though.
>>
>>687619765
>key members of the UN and EU
we really arn't
>>
>>687622114
the infestation of Britain comes from inside, from the top.

UK is dying from money laundering bankers who fund thieving politicians who bribe overpaid police who sell inside information to tax-dodging tabloid newspaper proprietors who pay bankers to launder their money,
>>
>>687620564
didnt end well for the german the last two times they tried
>>
>>687619302

You're an idiot, Britain would be absolutely fucked on its own in this day and age.
>>
>>687606430
What? We will all have less money without the EU. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>687606839
>being this retarded
>>
>>687612523
What are trade agreements?

Seriously, you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>687623755
Britain has the 5th largest economy in the world and is a permanent member of the security council. If that doesn't make it a key member, what would?
>>
>>687623955
not that guy but
it will lead to us struggling for a time, but from that adversity i honestly think we can come out of it stronger than ever. the difficulties will lead us to re-structure our political and economical network, invest in self sufficiency and give the country the overhaul it desperately needs
>>
no fucking shit
sincerely,
american
>>
>>687624169
having a say in how the representatives are selected. being a member of a broken council full of essentially illegally elected representatives means fuck all. we arnt key to anything because we try to play fair in a corrupt game
>>
>>687624339
>American
>attempts to give opinion on global geopolitics

dawwww, ain't that the cutest thing.
>>
>>687624339
im sure your new president crazy trump or the feminist nazi will be willing to trade
>>
>>687624186
Then you are an idiot. Without the rest of Europe our country is utterly fucked. There's no coming back from it because we don't have any industry, which will only get worse if we leave. The system doesn't work because utter fucking idiots like you are allowed to vote even though they know nothing.
>>
Summer: The Thread
>>
>>687610935
>Fuck Canada

Yep.
>>
>>687610935
Canada is in America, so they are Americans too.
>>
>>687624756
North Americans, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>687624572
we are fucked if we stay, the EU is infected and the disease is spreading to us. the uk is far from perfect but sometimes you need to tear something down in order to build something better. we cant fix the uk while outside politics are dictating how we work and live and trade. the uk needs to be independent in order to grow.
>>
1. multiple small, fractured markets are inherently easier to corrupt than a single, open marketplace

2. a single marketplace address the needs and motivations of all participants. If Country A is acting corruptly, that may benefit Country B. But Countires C,D,E and F do not benefit, and so put an end to the corruption.

3. The compromise position of an open marketplace becomes honesty and equality and less risk of insider trading.

4. This is why many in politics, the Media, and the City of London (including third generation banking crony Nigel Farage) are opposed to the EU and open markets.

But that is just to highlight the motivations of these people. The actual, physical reality is that they have already lost. Open, transparent markets are certain. They are inevitable. Open ledger systems and digital, online, blockchain-based transactions are an unavoidable part of tomorrow's banking system.

For the insider traders and the banking gangsters, the party is over. Trying to isolate London, so that they can burn all the books and syphon off the genuine wealth before the auditors come for them, is their last throw of the dice.
>>
>>687624970
cuck
>>
>>687624723
fuck you too buddy
>>
>>687623955
fucked, i dont think so, im no idiot but your a delusional pussy
>>
>>687625055
retard
>>
>>687624028
hows that kek
>>
>>687625116

Okay, what's my delusion? What industry do you work in? How is the uk going to grow an economy without the rest of the EU?
>>
>>687624970

We're not fucked if we stay, we pretty much keep the status quo and campaign to improve it. If we leave, we risk torpedoing our entire economy Greece-style and fucking up our country forever.
>>
>>687598870
if we leave, can we invade scotland and put an end to all that independence talk?
>>
>>687625355
the status quo is getting worse and worse, the immigration problem for one, i dont know if you noticed but the EU has gone to shit and is getting shitter. why tie ourselves to a sinking ship
>>
>>687625377

Yeah, they deserve is for being stupid enough to split off from part of a whole that benefits them. Oh... wait...
>>
>>687625377
But they aren't filthy savages anymore, which is what the UK usually fights. Britain loses all their attack bonuses agaisnt them.

Scots will own you.
>>
>>687625079
:^)
>>
>>687598870
we need to be more like Norway, thats how you run a fucking country
>>
>>687625538

Immigration is a problem. It's been a problem for a while now, and will continue to be a problem whether we remain in the EU or not. It's not the biggest problem the uk faces though, and it's not worth throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>687625676

YOU REQUIRE MOAR OIL AND GAS
>>
>>687625635
>scotts
>not filthy savages
bro have you ever been to scotland
>>
Yes they should and they should kick all the refugees out the country as well.
>>
>>687625538
>why tie ourselves to a sinking ship

>literally regurgitating a line that is repeated multiple times every day on the television.

Thinking for yourself hurts too much, huh? You fucking idler. You are why Britain is struggling. Because you're a fucking workshy loser who shows so little initiative they can be led by their noses towards a stupid end-goal, just because it's the path of least resistance.
>>
>>687612782

Finally, someone who gets it.
>>
>>687625601
underrated post
>>
>>687625601
they voted to stay, i don't even know why they are an individual entity they should have been absorbed decades ago. to hell with the uk, it should all just be england
>>
>>687625785
Yes, spent some time in Iverness. They are on the same level as Britain. You guys are both shit compared to America, though.
>>
>>687616985
I m sure at that time, the Communist Party of any of thoses country was far greater than a school bus, maybe you should go back to elementay grade history classes.
>>
>>687625235
i have worked in
farming
accounts
building
factory production
currently at uni but prob be back on a building site for the summer

you actually honestly think the the uk is going to grind to a hault if we were to leave, you actually think the germans would all of a sudden think well we can sell our cars to the uk anymore to complex now there out of the eurozone, you think all the designers architects in london will just up and leave, do you think leaving the eu is the same as secluding yourself like north korea delusional anon delusional
>>
>>687625377

Aye, fucking try it you southern poof. :^)
>>
>>687625676
You cannot be more like Norway because you cannot go back in time and prevent Thatcher from selling off the publicly owned north sea oil fields to private friends instead of building a Scandi-style sovereign wealth fund.

That ship has sailed long ago, my friend. And it was a ship filled with Britain's wealth, captained by Thatcher, and headed straight for the Cayman islands.

sucker.
>>
>>687625987
>America being good
nice b8 m8 top r8
>>
>>687625355
leaving eu is like torpedoing our entire economy

"greece style"

my sides
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 265x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 265x322
>>687626125
>>
Please UK, do us germans a favour and leave.
>>
File: 251-scotch.jpg (37 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
251-scotch.jpg
37 KB, 413x395
>>687625997
Yes. Like when you speak to a Frenchman today, and his grandpappy was always "in the resistance".

With so many legitimate members of the resistance, you have to wonder how a single SS soldier even managed to cross the Rhine.
>>
>>687625905
i see your on /b/ at 2.30 on a friday afternoon, how come your not at work, you workshy loser
>>
>>687626428
>He thinks everyone works a 9 to 5
>>
File: 500px-Ralph_Wiggum.png (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500px-Ralph_Wiggum.png
62 KB, 500x500
>>687626044
>currently at uni but prob be back on a building site for the summer

So you're a temp. Great life experiences though, kiddo. You remind me of that caller to one of the radio stations on GTA: Vice City: "I'm 23, but I feel so much older...."
>>
>>687626112
always with the oil, there is the biggest problem, put all the money we save from leaving the eu and going into pointless wars into renewable energy
>>
>>687626125
Hey! America is the best of any first world nation!
(...at number of homicides per capita in eight of its major urban centres)
>>
>>687624897
you mean Canadians?
>>
>>687625905
>not researching what hes trying to argue
too many big words for you, you fucking retarded pikey?
>>
>>687626428
Well, my computer does most of my work for me. So, technically, I am "at work".
>>
>>687598870
Yes
>>
>>687626515
nah full time anon, 4 months off during the summer, yea working on a building site for the summer, you are aware you do have to do these things if you want some money to play with and not spend all summer on /b/

not a kiddo im 30
>>
>>687626627
kek
in all seriousness i am worried for them, this whole trump or hillary thing has gotten waaay out of hand
>>
>>687626406
That s why I talked about the Communist Party, you know, thoses that were trying to kill Hitler before he came into power, fought Franco, Mussolini to a lesser degree, were on the verge of a civil war against nazi before hitler burned the reichstag, and were more thoroughly tracked down and killed than jew.
>>
File: 33mv04j.png (182 KB, 400x348) Image search: [Google]
33mv04j.png
182 KB, 400x348
>>687626733
>he thinks being spoonfed disinfo and factoids by his idiotbox is research

If you are under 60 years of age, that is really tragic.
>>
>>687626364
were on it jerryfag
>>
>>687626827
>30 year old at uni
what are you studying?
>>
File: 1284680742_5335.jpg (97 KB, 1281x1600) Image search: [Google]
1284680742_5335.jpg
97 KB, 1281x1600
>>687626827
>in uni
>is 30

I'm sorry life didn't work out the way you planned. But I'm sure if you blame the foreigners, it will get back on track eventually.
>>
>>687626758
/b/ isnt work hahahahahahaha
>>
>>687627023
computing technologies
>>
>>687626896
the only tragic thing here is the man trying to argue that uninformed decisions are better because they cant be influenced. ever heard of looking at both sides of an argument and drawing your own conclusions based on the evidence
>>
>>687627184
good for you bro, a useful skill to have
>>
File: 1324093340669.gif (2 MB, 440x238) Image search: [Google]
1324093340669.gif
2 MB, 440x238
>>687627061
no shit sherlock....
>>
>>687626224

risk != like
>>
>>687627048
i can only hope to one day be as successful and as intellectual as you anon
>>
It's the second most economically powerful nation in the world. It could easily survive without Slavs and Greek leeches taking their money.
>>
>>687626758
didnt know you could still sell warcraft gold for profit
>>
File: 255-windwaker-link.jpg (19 KB, 400x342) Image search: [Google]
255-windwaker-link.jpg
19 KB, 400x342
>>687627187
>he thinks his television soundbites are the only source of information
>he thinks repeating, verbatim, the pre-prepared spin doctor soundbites that he has memorised from his television is "drawing his own conclusions"

This is literally the same as talking to my grandparents about this. Their excuse is that they are both 90, and cannot use a computer.
>>
>>687627424
>the second most economically powerful nation in the world
the fuck are you even talking about
>>
File: 1016biz_branson2.jpg (64 KB, 515x356) Image search: [Google]
1016biz_branson2.jpg
64 KB, 515x356
>>687627405
>i can only hope to one day be as successful and as intellectual as you anon
That's the ticket! Aim for the stars, and you might just reach Blackpool tower, I guess. Good luck to you.
>>
>>687627293
cheers /b/ro really fucking enjoying it too!!
>>
>>687624970

Do you even know what the UK is??
>>
>>687627556
I'm sorry I got drunk and then tried to talk about politics on the internet. My bad. Won't do it again.
>>
>>687627489
>thinking that no one else can find sources other that tv
arnt you a special little snowflake. but im sure the big bad big brother and shadow puppeteers are telling me to say that
>>
>>687627435
I'm pretty sure he's talking about bitmining friend.
>>
>>687598870
hello, im just not sure, should the entire world be poisoned, or at least made sterile... yes of course.
>>
>>687627614
glad to hear it, you doing software or hardware?
>>
>>687627835
You're the one who repeated, verbatim, the television soundbites. When this was pointed out to you, you claimed it was evidence of your research and free-thinking.

I am sorry if you think that someone pointing out the bullshit of that position is unfair on you.
>>
>>687627720
its two thirty in the afternoon on a friday, why are you drunk?
>>
>>687608649
Projected loss of 36 billion if we leave, dipshit!
>>
>>687624164
Trade agreements are nothing when the decision is made for us. Out of EU we could trade with so much more. Lrn2debate
>>
>>687628068
IMMIGRANTS
>>
>>687628068

The real question is why aren't you?
>>
>>687628018
by using a common turn of phrase?
do you even english bro?
sounds like you've tied your argument to a sinking ship
>>
>>687627938
this year we done
networking principles
systems analysis and database design
photoshop and web design
programming fundamentals
3d modelling

next year its just goes into greater detail
wan networks
intergrated web design
database management systems
motion graphics
java programming

so a bit of everything really
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.