[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ a close friend of mine fucked up. This morning a girl contacted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
/b/ a close friend of mine fucked up. This morning a girl contacted him on facebook via pm asking for sex / cock pics. Long story short after the deed she's now threatening him to send the video of him masturbating to all his fb friends and family. The bitch says she's underaged or some shit like that and she's going to go to the police. What do?

Pic related, it's her profile pic.

Willing to provide any other info if you guys want to help

>inb4 coming to /b/ for help
>inb4 not your personal army
>inb4 OP cannot inb4
>>
>>687271712
Have him just say fuck it and make a post on FB saying someone may or may not leak lewd shit of him.
>>
>>687271712
>close friend
Definitely you
>>
>>687271712

She's saying that he will appear on newspapers as a pedophile (even sent him some really poorly shopped pics of french newspapers "exposing" pedophiles) unless she pays her 500 eur via western union
>>
>>687271818
ave true
>>
>>687271712
>asking for sex / cock pics

I'm guessing one of those didn't happen.
>>
>>687271945
to caeser
>>
>>687271875
It doesn't really matter at this point, does it?
>>
>>687271712
she got a snap?
>>
>>687271712
>keep a record of her threats you cretin.
>>
Can you see his face in video?
>>
>block on Facebook
>messages appear as deleted facebook
>delete all messages
>no linking it to you
>get accused
>no connection
>>
If she didn't disclose her age or lied about it I don't think he's culpable. Also if she's demanding money for remaining quiet that's extortion, a felony in many places - a fact he should point out to her.
>>
Remove her from FB, never contact her again and just hope for the best. She will most likely give up
>>
>>687272153
>>687272104
>>687272028

This, This and This

Problemo solved
>>
Who gives a fuck, she cant go to the police cause she is blackmailing.
>>
>>687271712
If he got messages of her threatening him, then it should be a problem?
>>
>>687272021

doing it. The conversation on facebook is still there...

>>687272028

Yep, face is visible

Also, for
>>687272021
and
>>687272104
>record threats
>delete messages
>pick one
>>
Well that is extortion..

Tell your friend to keep all relevant chat/conversation with her.

Tell her to fuck off or you will go to the police for extortion.

If she takes your friend to the police, she is also taking her self down due to the extortion. win win!
>>
>>687271967
>heres what really happend
OP went on omegle for some kiddos and didnt use a sock account for snapchat, the bitch the went on to deliever some frontier justice
you made you bed pedofag, now lay in it
>>
>>687272153

That's right. Dunno if she told him her age. Will have to ask.
But even if she did, I don't think he recorded her doing so
>>
>>687271712
lolol u horny boiiii
>>
Have him tell a bended version of the truth

>Im ashamed of what Ive done
>Recently a girl contacted me for lewd photos of myself
>She recieved them and then told me that she was underaged
>I had no idea until then
>She is now threatening to leak said footage
>Im sorry everyone, I didn't know what I was doing and I decided to come clean before she leaked my personal messages
>>
>>687271712
lololol ur a horny boiii
>>
>>687271712
post the grills fb profile plz
>>
>>687272371

Keep the conversations. Like >>687272153
Said, extortion is quite illegal. Just tell her (lie) you've contacted a lawyer and he's informed you you're not guilty of anything because she never informed you of her age, and if she keeps threatening you you'll press charges for extortion, then link her to the Wikipedia article for it since she probably doesn't know what it is. Should get her off your back.
>>
>>687271712
>via PM
too bad she LEFT FUCKING EVIDENCE OF HER BULLSHIT EVERYWHERE
>>
>>687271712
I read the exact same copypasta here 4 months ago.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>687272547
haha yeah, do this and post the status
>>
>>687271712
Kill yourself pedo, otherwise enjoy prison
>>
>>687272430

/thread
>>
>>687271712
post the pics u sent plz.

dick r8 thread now
>>
>>687271712

Lmao old scam as fuck.

Bet it's some Arab dude behind the scene. Tell her to fuck off.

Call the bluff
>>
>>687271712
The extortionist is not underage nor are they female, you rube.
>>
>>687272888
Trips of truth. Plus you just jerked off for some old Arab fuck
>>
if your face is in the pic/video or anyone could identify you in the pics/videos:

Tell everyone some nudes and nasty shit is gonna be leaked and not to open it if they don't want to see.

If you are unidentifiable in all sent media: deny that shit.

As for the under-aged shit. I really don't know. But try not to worry.

And mainly: DO. NOT. GIVE. MONIES.
>>
>>687273225 (me)

You said she asked for 500 Euros. I dbout somebody under-aged would be running a scam like this. Probably is not underaged. Also probably not female.
>>
>>687273225

Or he could cut the snake off at the neck and point out their felony-level crimes to them to shake the scammer. OP's "friend" is guilty of nothing but jacking off for some dude posing as jailbait.

OP, play along first. Have him ask where to send the money. If Western Union (guaranteed scam), say there isn't one nearby, and you need a name/mailing address for moneygram.
>>
>>687272153
Actually while it can be ruled, you can be charged even if they lie and show you a fake ID, no amount of solid proof to convince you is gonna excuse you from doing shit like this, it's stupid if they lie, but a judge will catch that.
>>
>>687273379

Its doubtful but some cunts get clever early on. Its more than likely a mudslime or some other scraggly guy posing as jailbait, but there's an off chance of it being a junkie/shopaholic cunt doing it. A good amount of women are evil at their core.
>>
>>687273022
Don't you mean the sextortionist?
>>
>>687273714

It really depends on the judge doesn't it? It seems feminist judges will side with a female no matter what whereas a reasonable one will rule in favor of a man if the woman was clearly intent on extorting him, ruining his reputation, and having him locked up. That seems to be the trend in the U.S. anyway.
>>
this hapend to my friend on tinder. as long as u aint got a small cock i wouldn't mind
>>
File: 005.jpg (3 MB, 3744x5616) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
3 MB, 3744x5616
OK just got off the phone with my friend. First thing I told him not to pay any kind of money. Also, the girl did not send him any nudes via fb chat, sorry. I would like to see them too, my friend says she was really hot.
I hope this keeps her off his back. Later in the afternoon he's coming over so we can unblock her for a little while, and write her basically what >>687272028 said.

Thank you gentlemen, in a few hours I will give you her fb profile link, just have some patience so we can write her without having a shitton of /b/tards ravaging her account
>>
>>687272371
Still, just to be sure take a couple screenshots. Do not crop them so the date and time is visible.
>>
You all got baited so hard

Instagram - :Jadepicon
>>
I'd rather risk that shes underage and go on the sex offenders list than give her anything.

Also keep all the evidence and get her done on a blackmail charge, which gets you time, a minimum of 6 months in the UK.
>>
>>687273658
what is moneygram? The "chick" seemed like she was in a hurry (maybe gonna delete all traces soon? dunno)

>>687274568
fuck! How did I not think of this! Doing it now
>>
>>687271712
well never go full retard. thats a lesson for you.
>>
>>687274978

Kind of like a check, but its anonymous. Anywhere that has a moneygram service (grocery stores, gas stations) can turn cash into an anonymous check that you can then deposit to your bank or cash at some places. Popular with drug dealers and illegal immigrants.
>>
>>687273658
>>687276396

what would that accomplish then? If both are anonymous... Do you guys think there's some way to catch this "girl"?
>>
>>687271712
So, you're telling everyone on /b/ the Selena Gomez is threatening to turn your friend in to the local cops? Boy, I knew those Pantene commercials didn't pay that much, but I didn't think the former Alex Russo would be THAT desperate for publicity. I mean, I know her music sucks, and her albums don't sell, but GEEEZE........!!!!
>>
>>687271712
Holy shit OP
I just had the same shit happen. Person lied about age, then after I stopped replying they said they were underage. I was drunk at the time and sent old photos of me. Then her "friend" contacted me asking for money and he would delete the pictures. I've been slowly gathering shit though, I just need to gather the "friends" IP address to make sure they are trying to blackmail/extort me for money.
>>
>>687271712
Call the police and have her jailed for blackmail hope he kept chat logs.
>>
>>687277317
Also to make sure it is the same person.
>>
>>687276858
who the fuck are you even talking about. I'm too old for this shit
>>687277317
good luck on that!
>>
>>687277716
Thanks, shouldn't be hard getting the IP as the first one was easy.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.