[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels thread anyone? i wanna know what's been getting you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13
File: Koh.jpg (483 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Koh.jpg
483 KB, 960x1280
feels thread anyone?

i wanna know what's been getting you guys down.

also, how can you make at least 50k in the west without a single college degree?

>in b4 trucking
>>
im tired and scared of taking responsibilities, and im too ambitious at the same time. every day feels like punch in the face.
>>
My life now. Being in debt, just got fired for a job I worked hard for and took for granted, shit sucks, was gonna make a lot, good company too

now im here wanking
>>
File: 1383643515713.jpg (69 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1383643515713.jpg
69 KB, 1200x900
>>687245747
I´m afraid of getting a job, I fucking hate people, I´m nervous as fuck around people, to the point I can barely go buy stuff to eat.
I have not even gone to get my driver license, even tough I would pass it easy. I learned how to drive when I was 11 (Manual).
>>
>>687246945
there are jobs you can get without the need of working with people dude
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464706504693.jpg (43 KB, 390x591) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464706504693.jpg
43 KB, 390x591
Pic related. Feel like the every day
>>
>>687247765
>underaged b&
>>
>>687245747
I am completely ambivalent towards life. I have been constantly weighing the pros/cons of suicide for well over five years.

The worst part is I've had a taste of legit happiness only to have the rug pulled from underneath my feet and I'm afraid I'll never feel as strongly again.
>>
Need job. Gf maybe pregnant. It's lame.
>>
>>687247468
yeah, but to get the job, I have to TALK to people.
>>
>>687245747

Find an upscale restaurant and become a server. I make $65k+ working 30 hours a week and I'm in school. I live in the Bay Area.
>>
Bout to have a kid with a girl who fight with everyday.Im scared he'll end up a piece of shit like me. It could have been with someone else who didnt beat the shit out of me. I want him to experience life unlike me
>>
File: A Hero.gif (2 MB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
A Hero.gif
2 MB, 500x240
>>687245747
I'm scared that my life won't amount up to anything. I see between the lines, I see that as I get older it gets harder to learn, I see that I am wasting my life away, I see that everyday I can't stop myself from doing this deadly cycle, I see other people move on while I'm in the same place, I see that I'm so afraid of losing but I make no action to protect what is mine. I know that I have flaws, and I know I can't change them. I'm so scared of having to move on, I'm so fucking scared of people realizing I'm not who I say I am. I just want to stay like this forever, I'm so scared of what is to come.
>>
File: sperk.png (30 KB, 680x647) Image search: [Google]
sperk.png
30 KB, 680x647
>>687248369
I heard it costs 300-400k to raise a kid, but it really depends if its a boy or a girl.
>>
>>687245747

underwater welding

trucking

join the military

work 2 jobs
>>
>>687245806
>>687245913

Lol here we have people making excuses for themselves failing at something.
>>
>>687247901
Not really, didn't mean exactly everything the pic says , but actually I didn't think I was going to make it to 25, yet here I am 1 year later
>>
seriously considering to kill myself. im running out of gold .. been looking for work for months and ntohing shows up despite 10 years of experience. my life sucks so bad and im lonely. i am too pussy to kill myself but i will have to find the courage
>>
>>687245747
win the lottery, im still betting on that one.
>>
>>687248902
Piss off
>>
>>687245747
I don't even know where to begin. I hate even being a human being. I have a decent job despite never finishing college, but I fucking hate it. I honestly don't think I'll ever be happy unless I somehow end up with enough money that I can live the good life without having to work again. And I'm not exactly holding my breath.
>>
same
>>
>>687249061

It's true.

This thread is full of fucking retards that are afraid to unfuck themselves and they want someone to tell them it's gonna be ok. The reality check is you have to fix it.

Frankly its pathetic that you people don't realize that.
See these:
>>687248700
>>687248621
>>687248401
>>687248348
>>687247765
>>
Have all female friends only male in group.
Its kinda a big group most girls in group between 6 and 9 none want me sexually.
Like 1 girl isnt in group regret not getting into relationship with her.
Im forever alone also commitment issues dont help.
>>
>>687248700
Kinda feel you, was like that few years ago, decided to switch my life over something I really liked. But 5 years later I'm here thinking if the decision I made was the correct one, scared as fuck that perhaps I wasted my life following a dream that maybe I didn't event wanted but it was one of the few options I had at the time. Not even sure if this path is going to lead me anywhere, and the saddest part is that no matter which way I take I'm always alone, no one there to support, no one there to hold me when I'm tired. I'm not sure how long I will get but I know I'm gona break at some point and I'll just end it
>>
>>687245747
>be me
>2 1/2 years
>problems throughout, both crazy, blah blah blah
>she liked to play dirty
>most of the time i used it as a way to make myself better, cause i wasn't in a good place
>"if you're not in a good place, it's kind of your fault"
>but i'm not an "anything she does is okay with me!" person
>anyway
>2 1/2 years into it
>been on medication for over a year, feeling pretty good about us
>and about me, most importantly
>she wants to learn more about open relationships
>k, think this will probably end to the breakup, but i always thought i'd be the one to finally find someone better
>she just can't sleep with me for a while, like i said she's crazy and was working on stuff
>said she had problems with all males right now including platonic friends
>understand.jpg
>loveyou.png
>getbetterillstillbehere.gif
>a month or so goes by, finally going to see her, ask if shes done anything with anyone, just out of genuine curiosity and also wanting to be the supportive boyfriend
>"yes i have"
>think "okay, maybe she made out with a chick or got fingered or something"
>"may i ask what?"
>"i've had sex with guy and two kinds of threesomes"
>...
>go over after a couple of weeks and tell her i'll still be her friend and support her but i can't be with her anymore
>been close to a year, never speak and go through infinite mood swings every minute
>>
File: blud.png (187 KB, 411x310) Image search: [Google]
blud.png
187 KB, 411x310
surrounded by people that listen for 4 seconds max.

all of my friends are gone

alone 24/7

abandoned the nicest person I've ever known

vision, hearing fading

injuring myself a lot accidentally as i become more careless about life

be an hero soon
>>
Just broke up with a childhood friend of mine who adores me. A few months before that I broke up with a girl who I have never shared more of myself with before and I don't know if I ever will again. All of this is because of an incredibly bad breakup I had three years ago that causes me to become incredibly depressed and anxious post-sex.
>>
>>687249455
(You).
>>
>>687249599
Get out of that group. Trust me.
>>
"most girls between 6 and 9 desire you?"
What are you? A SPED teacher?
>>
>be 21
>no degree
>stuck in conscription with 15 months to go
>wage is far below poverty line

what do /b/, what do
>>
First time greentext but here it goes
>Be me 17 senior in high school
>Talk to qt let's call her sweetheart
>Find out her faggot bf beats her
>Bf is 6'1" well built
>I am 5'10" go to gym once a week
>Sweetheart makes me promise not to tell
>I don't but cringe every time I see him with her
>About a week later eating lunch with her
>(We have different lunch period than bf)
>I ask about black eye
>She says it's nothing
>Tell her I can't watch this go on
>Don't explain details
>Be later that day after school ends
> Confront 's bf in school parking lot
> Tells me to fuck off and mind my own business
>Deck him
>We throw punches I end up on top
> Tell him off he ever touched sweetheart again I'll kill him
> Next day eating at lunch tables
> (Principal never finds out about fight)
>Sweetheart approaches crying
> Tells me I ruined their relationship
>Never wants to see me again
>Then goes to suit with other friends
I was head over heels for this girl and lost her so that she could stop being abused now it's summer and haven't seen her in two weeks. Now there's a hole in my heart guys, how has your summer been going
>>
>>687245747
It seems no one cares/wants to talk to me anymore. Not my 'friends,' not my family, no one. Thinking about it, none of these people came forward to see if I was "OK" after I walked home in a flood a few years ago (2011) while living in a foreign country. Not a single family member called, messaged, or anything. Even my so-called 'friends' didn't even like the pics I shared of the aftermath the day after.

Normally, isolation doesn't bother me, but it's starting to get to me for some reason. It's like I'm coming face-to-face with my loneliness for the first time.
>>
>>687251999
Have you applied for a pell grant? Also, nice trips.
>>
I used to sit and laugh at all my friends who smoked, snorted, and ate anything that would get them high, I would laugh, but it was never real. I would just stare into one spot and watch them do all these things, but now instead of going to someones house on weekends I sit alone. I miss you guys 18 is a young age to die, but why would that stop a car.
>>
>>687252264
so much this
>>
>>687252295
not from murica'
thanks for the suggestion anyway
>>
>>687252379
I'm only just now realizing it, too. NONE of them checked up on me, and even to this day, some of them barely even talk to me. I had walked home in about 2 miles' worth of waist-high water that night, but only after coming face-to-face with mudslides, rushing waters, and all types of shit...in the middle of the night. Never underestimate the power of flowing water. Cars floating by, sewage everywhere, etc...and no one to see if I was okay (except my parents, but I was living with them at the time).

Sure enough though, they knew how to contact me when a certain cousin with AIDS needed a new kidney.
>>
File: RQYWTVq.jpg (268 KB, 1535x2047) Image search: [Google]
RQYWTVq.jpg
268 KB, 1535x2047
after four years working in an office shit with lawyers I got lucky getting hired for a luxury service company that focuses on autos

got to drive lambos, porsches you name it, all i had to do is that plus picture them for marketing

flexible time, creative joint of the company so it means fun

put too many in my plate, got courses, got third job, didn't concentrate now i regret leaving it after scratching one of the big cars because lack of skill

>looking for a job, they require BA, dont have that either
>all pay below 14

i'm pulling my hair out at how much i fucked up, granted i mismanaged time, and was suffering from knee inflammation, was also still starting out manic dep. treatment, thought my life was suppose to start

but no, i fucked it up
>>
>>687252227
>admitting to being underage

Holy shit fuck off and lurk more kid nobody cares about your shitty blog posts.
>>
>>687252859
Goes to feels thread post feels gets told to fuck off
>>
>>687252859
tries hard to act like oldfag
>>
>>687252859
Only oldfags know true pain
You are just edgy
>newfag
>>
>>687252812
How the hell could that with the scratch happen
>if you'd be really meaingfull for the company you wouldn't have been fired
>>
>>687253951
it was actually a pretty big scratch, it affected two cars, one audi bumper was slightly bent

that's how big i fucked up

i think the straw was when i didnt come the day when they said to come, that's when they probably decided i was unreliable

im not blaming anything or anymore, thought i wasnt gonna last anyway, it's shit asides from going outdoors, and slightly upped pay but my main office culture just fucked with my head, they treat us little workers like shit
>>
Take out 10k loan. Code boot camp. 12 weeks. 80k+year job garunteed. Don't be a fucking retard and you can't fuck it up
>>
File: the only real feels.png (241 KB, 1330x1076) Image search: [Google]
the only real feels.png
241 KB, 1330x1076
>>
>>687255272
i dont like coding i dont want to do shit for money want to do shit for meaning but money first right?

also coding is for fat losers
>>
>>687255559
$(document).ready(function();

Ever since I started learning how to code, I've become somewhat less depressive. There's nothing like actually creating something. Plus, computers are increasingly becoming a big part of our daily lives. You don't want to be stuck being a NEET because you can't type a few semicolons, do you?

});
>>
>>687253951
Not hi, and am not even sure what am doing in this thread, but pretty much nobody gives a flying fuck about you or what you do for them.

You fuck up, you are fired. As simple as that.
>>
>>687255830
/b/ro is right. Learning to code myself right now. Got into local hacker spaces to learn and be social with more cucks like me.

Feels good to get out and talk with people and actually make shit past cum stains.
>>
>>687255936
>>687253951

obviously, it's granted but the shitty part of it was it felt like it was an IN, everyone had a bachelors i did not, i didnt belong there it felt like but everyone seemed very H.S. level

just realizing this makes it difficult, dont care about the car, dont care about the firing, just the comparison it has to other jobs in my area
>>
the guy that I like likes me too but is having second thoughts and I don't know if I can handle the loss if he decides not too be with me
>>
>>687248769
Nope have 2 kids boy and girl and make less then 24k a year. Good public school and wife doesn't work. It's really not that expensive
>>
File: 1454549408875.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454549408875.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
>>
File: The ballad of Eight Beers.png (549 KB, 1632x4644) Image search: [Google]
The ballad of Eight Beers.png
549 KB, 1632x4644
>>
>>687245747

Five years ago I would have said go work in the N. Dakota oil fields.

Besides that? Welder, plumber, carpenter, electrician

Feels? I have a sleep disorder that causes me to always feel like a regular person on 1-2 days of sleep deprivation. And that's IF I can fall asleep at all.

My whole life is foggy, and though I'm on medication now, it's only marginally better.

Every day is a struggle to drag my ass to work because of the sheer exhaustion. I'm afraid I'll never accomplish what I really want to do (write full time), because I'm totally sapped of energy after an 8 hour work day that I have to not do anything or else I'm even worse off the next day.

It makes my depression and ADD worse, so work is absolutely miserable, even though I actually like what I do. Thankfully, I've been able to keep my head above water so far, but I could see myself getting fired again (it already happened once).
>>
>>687247765
What the fuck is that Tumblr watermark
>>
>>687257395
It ruined my day.
>>
Falling for a close friend and not being able to tell her how I feel.
Also some music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.